Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!

Go down 
+17
Ashburn
Storm183
the nick bryson
Leon Caprice
Drew Michaels
cYnical
David GS
Vincent Van Rose
RCA
Hannibal Frost
Easty
The Celt
Lazyking
Omega
MPD
Jeff
Rottata
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:17 pm

Leon I'm going to laugh when Apostasy beats your ass and you show stop that title.

Onto more pressing matters.

Cactus Sam was okay in his heyday...but if you think he could beat me then you're sadly mistaken. Go ahead, mock the nicknames, mock the moves I execute in the ring, and mock everything else you can. When all is said and done you'll be a crumpled heap on the floor and I'll be back where I belong.

First man to hold the Abandoned and UV Championships has a pretty nice ring to it doesn't it? And how fitting that I had to go through Jack to get my shot at the Abandoned...and now I'll get to do it again. Celt, take some advice from that cunt you call a brother and do whatever it takes to win.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:23 pm

Whether he would beat you or not is not the point.

Cactus Sam was the most hardcore wrestler to ever set foot in FMW.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:48 pm

? wrote:
Whether he would beat you or not is not the point.

Cactus Sam was the most hardcore wrestler to ever set foot in FMW.

Now see this is what annoys me; you're clearly an intelligent person who can argue a point with logic as opposed to Omega who just throws cliches, monikers and catchphrases around, yet you're running around with a group like GSW.

I actually find it harder to take when people do wrong out of clear decisions rather than ignorance or dumbassery.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:49 pm

Just like your early career, then?
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:04 pm

? wrote:
Just like your early career, then?

Care to point out anything specific to back up that claim?

OOC: ...Adrian? ...Nick???
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Blood and violence,.

OOC: I will not confirm or deny anything.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:41 am

Omega wrote:
Leon I'm going to laugh when Apostasy beats your ass and you show stop that title.

Now this has to be a first for Seth Omega. The dog that never stops barking, simply brushing off an attack to his ego in a sentence. Have I humbled the man to accept his inequity & weaknesses?

Because here I was preparing myself to engage in a lengthy argument about how Seth Omega had an off day, or how I am nothing compared to the FORMER ABANDONED CHAMPION AND FUTURE UV CHAMPION!! But that’s just it, Omega can't do anything. How can he argue his position over mine, when he cleanly lost his title in quite the climatic scene? So is that it, is that the end of Seth's babbling title reign, all hype and little action.

Now I also want to draw back to a humorous point of his. And I quote "I'm tied with TyranT for second most defenses at the Abandoned Champion". Ok now past the point of his comparison to the current FMW Champion, TyranT's defenses comprised of a Watery Grave match against Peter Saint, the man he drew with in the semi-final of the abandoned tournament which lead to a lengthy feud and then one of his greatest achievements he successfully defended in a 6 man Elimination Chamber match. Now counting the chickens there, he had to defend against 7 wrestler's attempts at his title. Whereas on the other side Mr. Seth Omega simply had a Electric Chair match against a returning Matt Dunn & a Slum street fight against AVO. Now not to cloud the truth, but Tyrant's reign far surpasses the short reign of Seth Omega, and no words can argue the severity of the defenses of TyranT & Omega.

But whatever Seth says to reply to that, it doesn't draw anymore fear from whatever comes my way in the form of Apostasy, I’ve faced him multiple times and know his game, but the warning is of little consolation when I now know for a fact, that the dog has lost it's bite and is now hoping for sloppy leftovers from Celt's title match.

Well I hope Celt throws him a bone, because honestly gold is far beyond him now.

Omega is now truly at his Omega.

Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
I've got more important things to tend to, Jack.

I've got a shot at finally bringing Tyrant down. I sure as hell ain't gonna' sit around babysitting someone who could care less if I was dead.

Now, yes, I will storm the ring if I find that the proceedings are a little too biased. But, other than that, don't you worry about little ole' me.

So, I guess the real statement here is: your boys stay out, then mine stay out.

Couldn't care less, pillock, get it right.

And either or; I'd prefer it not tearing down into a 'who has the biggest grouping' fight either, but there you go.

The Celt wrote:
Easty wrote:
Jack. The name is Jack.

And I'm going to do something you can only dream of doing, Celt. Something you couldn't even do when you tried to kill yourself.

Besides, let the Sons of Attrition interfere. I've got my Pack. Your boys stay out, mine stay out.

Oh, so the mindrape is over now is it? Tell me though, is the paedophilia still running gone or are you still as much of a degenerate as you always were?

Also I was making the point that if you bring people to interfere I've got some backup in the wings now take them out, so you know, we have the match that was intended, not some fucking farce.

And Frost, whatever about facing down waves of interference, I'm more than capable of holding my own verbally...so gee thanks and all, but Eastwood's mine, go away.

There's only one person to blame for pushing me to the very boundaries of humanity, and he will be dealt with in swift course.

And as I said; it should and will be a triple threat as intended. And I shall win, and then go on to hold the Mount Vesuvius torch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4