Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!

Go down 
+17
Ashburn
Storm183
the nick bryson
Leon Caprice
Drew Michaels
cYnical
David GS
Vincent Van Rose
RCA
Hannibal Frost
Easty
The Celt
Lazyking
Omega
MPD
Jeff
Rottata
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:38 am

Drew Michaels wrote:

Whoa whoa whoa whoa, I am a bit confused and I figure since you are the "Student of the Game", you can help me with this. Okay...

Now how exactly are you going to be defeating Hannibal Frost at the grand stage when I am going to easily toss you to the wind at Mt. Vesuvius?

It seems you were not notified that I'll be winning this event? A mere shame, I figured you'd be the first to know.

Oh well, I'll be winning. That's why.

As for Frost.

Quite cute that you refer to me as "Student". You know my name, Frost and while your unfortunate incidents of besting me do rear their ugly heads as I speak to you, do know that I won't be making those mistakes again.

Good luck with TyranT.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:40 am

OOC: Leon's sig is fucking fantastic.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:54 am

cYnical wrote:
cリnical:
History has a strange way of repeating itself. WHEN I successfully climb Mount Vesuvius, I will once again retrieve the fire from the heavens.

If history has a 'strange way of repeating itself' doesnt that mean you're just gonna get your ass tossed off some tier of the cage... again.

Light. Extinguished.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:54 am

RCA wrote:

Nah, definitely not expecting it to go that way at all. Sorry man.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:57 am

Drew Michaels wrote:

It's fine. Just because you don't expect it doesn't mean it won't happen.

Take the tag team success of Alex O'Rion and myself. Yeah, no one saw that coming.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:50 am

RCA wrote:
Drew Michaels wrote:

Whoa whoa whoa whoa, I am a bit confused and I figure since you are the "Student of the Game", you can help me with this. Okay...

Now how exactly are you going to be defeating Hannibal Frost at the grand stage when I am going to easily toss you to the wind at Mt. Vesuvius?

It seems you were not notified that I'll be winning this event? A mere shame, I figured you'd be the first to know.

As for Frost.

Quite cute that you refer to me as "Student". You know my name, Frost and while your unfortunate incidents of besting me do rear their ugly heads as I speak to you, do know that I won't be making those mistakes again.

Good luck with TyranT.

If I end up needing it, I'll take that luck into account.

DGS kindly pointed out that he's decided to beat you. Drew Michaels as well. A buncha' competition on that triple cage.

Good luck to you too.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:51 am

RCA wrote:
Drew Michaels wrote:

It's fine. Just because you don't expect it doesn't mean it won't happen.

Take the tag team success of Alex O'Rion and myself. Yeah, no one saw that coming.

Yeah about that whole Tag Team success thing....That will be nice and short lived too, you see SFW is back baby and we want what you got. Every other team between us and you is nothing but a speedbump. Plan on seeing us very very soon. The Boys are Back in Town!!!
Back to top Go down
cYnical

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:04 am

the nick bryson wrote:
cYnical wrote:
cリnical:
History has a strange way of repeating itself. WHEN I successfully climb Mount Vesuvius, I will once again retrieve the fire from the heavens.

If history has a 'strange way of repeating itself' doesnt that mean you're just gonna get your ass tossed off some tier of the cage... again.

Light. Extinguished.

cリnical: Once again, things are not always as they seem.

The past, present, and future shall become one. Your words of skepticism and doubt do not change this. It is written within The Flame, and it shall come to pass.

FMW's days are numbered. Things will never be the same.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:15 am

cYnical wrote:

The past, present, and future shall become one. Your words of skepticism and doubt do not change this. It is written within The Flame, and it shall come to pass.

Newsflash, Captain Delusional, I'm not being skeptical. You're the one all "oh, history blah blah blah". You've never won this match and I sincerely doubt you're going to start now, but hey, its written WITHIN THE FLAME so it must be true, right?

Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:25 am

cYnical wrote:

Crusoe: How true. 'Owever, FMW's days are numbered not 'cuz a' some delusional magician who thinks he's a god, but because of a little fed known as GSW. Ya know, the one that spent all of Ammunition an' Corruption puttin' a hurtin' on people?

Whitt: Let the g()d think what he wants, Crusoe. Let him believe that he'll be the man to "change" FMW. Maybe he'll see how little he can actually do when he sees Gold Standard Wrestling do everything he wishes he could do. Then, maybe, he'll join us in our quest.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
cYnical

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:47 am

the nick bryson wrote:
cYnical wrote:

Newsflash, Captain Delusional, I'm not being skeptical. You're the one all "oh, history blah blah blah". You've never won this match and I sincerely doubt you're going to start now, but hey, its written WITHIN THE FLAME so it must be true, right?

cリnical: Exactly. I understand that concepts from within a higher level of consciousness are usually lost on the meek, so I grant you latitude in that regard.

TyranT, on the other hand, owes me quite the apology. I handed him the platform upon which he made a name for himself. Essentially, I am responsible for making him a star and man of respect, yet he shows me none. Curious.

I do not expect everyone to fall to their knees immediately. These things take time. But I assure you, regardless of their reactions, they will all learn to respect The Flame.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:05 am

Frost, do you really think I give a rat's ass about the supposed claims of victory made by two men that I've already put down for the count in RECENT memory? In truth they should be concerned with a man they have yet to prove themselves to be able to best.

Doc does intrigue me-slash-have my attention though.

AVO, you don't want any part of the Wayward Sons. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:19 am

Storm: You fuckers don't get it.

The Mount V Match will be GSW for the taking even if it means that I will throw all of you tossers off the mountain.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:05 pm

*Rolls eyes*
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Hey Celt? I have a confession to make. It was me who cracked your skull with that steel chair. It was nothing personal - if that's any consolation to you. I was simply helping out a friend. See, your pal Leon Caprice put Seth Omega through a damn scaffold to take his title. That was one hell of a fall so he was obviously in no condition to gain the vengeance he sought on you Sons of Attrition.

I saw an opportunity to leave a mark (on your head) and I took it. Not only did I do Seth a favour, I also introduced myself to the FMW audience; I'm "The King of the Indies". Unfortunately, I suspect that counts for very little here so go ahead and sneer. But don't forget that I'm the only newcomer with the guts to swing chairs at the guys in the main event. Is that foolhardy on my part? You'll soon find out.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:13 pm

OOC/IC: Steve Storme. I've heard of you.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:17 pm

David GS wrote:
OOC/IC: Steve Storme. I've heard of you.

OOC/IC: Is this good or bad?
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Neither; it just is.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:26 pm

David GS wrote:
Neither; it just is.

Well, whether it's good or bad depends on what you've heard, doesn't it? Either way, I can't complain. If I'm known by champions in FMW before even showing up then I must be doing something right.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:36 pm

OOC: David GS is Jeff Watson in LPW Storme.

lol could you imagine?
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:41 pm

OOC: Seth is a horrible person.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:17 pm

OOC: Did I miss something?
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:38 pm

Steve Storme wrote:
Hey Celt? I have a confession to make. It was me who cracked your skull with that steel chair. It was nothing personal - if that's any consolation to you. I was simply helping out a friend. See, your pal Leon Caprice put Seth Omega through a damn scaffold to take his title. That was one hell of a fall so he was obviously in no condition to gain the vengeance he sought on you Sons of Attrition.

I saw an opportunity to leave a mark (on your head) and I took it. Not only did I do Seth a favour, I also introduced myself to the FMW audience; I'm "The King of the Indies". Unfortunately, I suspect that counts for very little here so go ahead and sneer. But don't forget that I'm the only newcomer with the guts to swing chairs at the guys in the main event. Is that foolhardy on my part? You'll soon find out.

"E": Well that was anti-climactic.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Easy wrote:
Steve Storme wrote:

"E": Well that was anti-climactic.

What were you hoping for? A relic from the past? I would apologize but as it turns out, I don't really give a fuck. Asinine opinions from people I've never even heard of barely register with me. Besides, I'm not here for your entertainment - I'm here for myself. So how about you go look for your climactic ending somewhere else?

OOC: If your sig is quoting that Necro song then winz.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:09 pm

David GS wrote:
*Rolls eyes*

Speaking from a purely mathematical standpoint, it's a solid argument.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:23 pm

What about the whole "comprised-entirely-of-lame-asses" thing?
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:58 pm

Whitt: Did you even watch Corruption and Ammunition at all, peon? Or were you solely worried about your own match? You need to start paying attention to every detail, Mr. GS. Otherwise, you may find yourself in a whirlwind of threats and conflicts.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:08 pm

Oh, believe me - I saw. I saw that when all together, attacking at the same time, you clowns can deal about as much damage as RCA or TyranT do alone when somebody pisses them off. I'm fully aware that as a unit of three or four or five guys, you pose something resembling a threat. On that flip side of that coin, however, is the fact that each and every one of you, as individuals, can accomplish nothing and are worth nothing.

Another thing - threats and conflicts probably make up 60-85% of the interaction between any two wrestlers. Come up with a better reason for me to not point out that you and your mail-order goon squad suck.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:58 am

I feel you are dismissing me out of hand.

Perhaps a singles match after Mt. V? Title, non title, I'm not concerned.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:59 am

If the rest of us were of a mind to dismiss you out of hand we might suggest that by missing the fact that, by its very nature, the TV Championship has to be defended every show, you have proven how incompetent you are.

If we were of a mind to dismiss you out of hand....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 12.3 RESULTS!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next