Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!

Go down 
+14
Ashburn
cYnical
Easty
David GS
Drake Parker
Damien
Hannibal Frost
MPD
Vendetta
Braxton
Edible14
Sharpedo King
Nicholas Gray
the nick bryson
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:07 am

Storm183 wrote:
STORMMASTER appears to be standing there not making any movement. Suddenly a sign appears and it reads...

BOW TO ME BITCHES!!!

Didn't you stab me in the back? That's my gig bro.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:11 am

Storm183 wrote:
STORMMASTER appears to be standing there not making any movement. Suddenly a sign appears and it reads...

BOW TO ME BITCHES!!!

Santana: King, Stormmaster's being mean to us Sad
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:10 am

Bunny Boiler wrote:
Storm183 wrote:

BOW TO ME BITCHES!!!

Question; why did you join a wrestling promotion when you can't even defend yourselves against enhancement talent like STORMMASTER?
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:16 am

Sage: Excuse you, we can defend ourselves against anyone. We've been doing that since we've arrived, actually.

Santana: Whatevs. Jealousy.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:18 am

Ashburn wrote:
Bunny Boiler wrote:
Storm183 wrote:

BOW TO ME BITCHES!!!

Question; why did you join a wrestling promotion when you can't even defend yourselves against enhancement talent like STORMMASTER?

Question; Why fight someone when you can get someone else to do it for you in your name?
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:13 pm

MPD wrote:
Question; Why fight someone when you can get someone else to do it for you in your name?

Fair point. You and me aren't so different after all.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:55 pm

Good Afternoon, Class.

It appears that there's this nasty rumor going around that I am contemplating a hiatus. This would result in me vacating a spot in the Full Metal Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship tournament.

I am also aware that I have a list of sorts with names on it. This list will be of people I was scheduled to get a match with, and subsequently beat.

But I tell you what. Those rumors may in fact hold some truth to them. So your job is merely to attempt to convince me otherwise.

Today's assignment is as follows: Present a convincing argument for yours truly to stay here.

Now, if you would rather me leave so things can get easier for you (Hello, David) then just stay quiet because your opinion means literally shit to me. I'm looking for people with some balls to speak up here. The floor is yours.

However, the management committee or whoever needs to take note of the following. Changes need to be made. Not towards me, I'm fully aware of what my skill can get me. But some monkeys in the back are horrendously misusing the talent in this federation and I demand that this change.

After all, I do intend to beat the best in this federation and I will be damned if someone like Deveraux, Boice or Bryson devalue my accomplishments.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:52 pm

RCA wrote:
Good Afternoon, Class.

It appears that there's this nasty rumor going around that I am contemplating a hiatus. This would result in me vacating a spot in the Full Metal Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship tournament.

I am also aware that I have a list of sorts with names on it. This list will be of people I was scheduled to get a match with, and subsequently beat.

But I tell you what. Those rumors may in fact hold some truth to them. So your job is merely to attempt to convince me otherwise.

Today's assignment is as follows: Present a convincing argument for yours truly to stay here.

Now, if you would rather me leave so things can get easier for you (Hello, David) then just stay quiet because your opinion means literally shit to me. I'm looking for people with some balls to speak up here. The floor is yours.

However, the management committee or whoever needs to take note of the following. Changes need to be made. Not towards me, I'm fully aware of what my skill can get me. But some monkeys in the back are horrendously misusing the talent in this federation and I demand that this change.

After all, I do intend to beat the best in this federation and I will be damned if someone like Deveraux, Boice or Bryson devalue my accomplishments.

I don't know what this is an attempt at. If it is some kind of cry for attention to help you prove your worth then that's up to you. I don't know if I am just taking the bait here. But if your looking for a fight, for someone with a set of balls to step up and get in your face, then here I stand before you. You can say what you will about me, my alliegences, my record here in FMW or my worth in your eyes. But if you are looking for something to make your life a little more interesting then I'm the guy your looking for. So wherever this goes from here, keep your eyes peeled. Because you have stoked the fire, I'll be standing waiting for you. But if you ignore this acceptance of your challenge, I'll find you myself. You want a reason to stay, you found it.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:31 pm

There is literally nothing less threatening in the world.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Loins wrote:

I don't know what this is an attempt at. If it is some kind of cry for attention to help you prove your worth then that's up to you. I don't know if I am just taking the bait here. But if your looking for a fight, for someone with a set of balls to step up and get in your face, then here I stand before you. You can say what you will about me, my alliegences, my record here in FMW or my worth in your eyes. But if you are looking for something to make your life a little more interesting then I'm the guy your looking for. So wherever this goes from here, keep your eyes peeled. Because you have stoked the fire, I'll be standing waiting for you. But if you ignore this acceptance of your challenge, I'll find you myself. You want a reason to stay, you found it.

I understood not a word of this. It sounded like a garbled clusterfuck of grunts and neighs. I suggest you take Eastwood's member out of your mouth before addressing one of your many superiors again.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:25 pm

You want a reason to come back? Do it for Chris Austin.

You keep going on and on about how you're the greatest wrestler FMW has ever seen. Make no mistake, before the sun has set on my career, I'm going to prove that notion wrong, but for the time being it's the truth. As of right now you, Chris Austin, are the most gifted in-ring performer this company has ever borne witness to.

But regardless of that fact, you have yet to do anything worth remembering.

C-4 Champion? Great. Tag Champion? Whoop-de-do. Hayabusa Cup winner? Peachy. It's a fine list of accomplishments, to be sure, but you're a better wrestler than it would suggest. You're a good enough wrestler that it should have "Full Metal Champion" at the very top. You know it, I know it, and regardless of what the general consensus says about you as a person, everyone else here knows it too.

But if you leave now, none of that will matter. Sure, we here in FMW today know what kind of competitor you are. But what about ten years from now? Or twenty? Or fifty? The fans and competitors of that generation will have little more than the official record to go by, and if you leave now, that record will never ... EVER ... count you as one of the very best.

If you left today and relinquished what is, from a competitive standpoint, a damn-near guaranteed shot at the Full Metal Championship, history would remember you as less than those who have already held it.

Think about that, Chris. You'd be remembered as less than Nick Bryson. You'd be remembered as less than Alex O'Rion.

You'd be remembered as less than Hannibal Frost.

Yeah, you can walk out now. No matter what kind of flak you'd get for doing so, your pride and your ego would deflect it all without difficulty. If you walked out of here today, you would live out your life and die fully convinced of the fact that you were the greatest Full Metal Wrestling had ever seen, regardless of what I or anyone else manages to accomplish in your absence.

But you're a selfish man, Chris. I know it, because I am too. You may say you don't want or need a belt to signify your status as the greatest, but I can say without a shadow of a doubt that you want to be recognized as such all the same. And if you leave FMW now, that will never happen. Not ever.

So stay. Stay for Chris Austin, so that he may be remembered as something other than the guy who punked out right before the FMC Tourney.

Oh ... and on a more personal note, you aren't going anywhere until I've had another crack at you.

Class Dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:19 am

RCA wrote:

Fuck you. I'm lazy, and I don't take orders from a self-righteous, self-important dick like you.

You want to stay? Do it.

You want to go? Do it.

I don't care. It's not my job to motivate you. I have a hard enough time motivating myself. But I do it, because every day when I wake up I make a choice. I can sit around and let life go by... or I can try to keep up with the world. I can try to make myself better. It's that inspiration, and that drive... that made me what I am.

Pep speeches don't work for a reason. They only spur those who are already waiting to be spurred. Words do not change a man unless he is willing to be changed. If you want to be motivated... motivate yourself. Because if you've got quit in you now... there's no way you're winning that FMC.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:24 am

Strong argument from David just then.

As for Apostasy, I think the sheer fact that people like you, who admit they are lazy yet somehow are able to masquerade as some sort of threatening champion the way you have was a better argument than anyone could have expected from you.

People like you who are better than the effort they put forth should not be anywhere near the title scene unless they act like they want to be there.

But for you to call into question my own motivation, when you should be well aware that no one is as self motivated or as driven as I am?

It appears you've found a way to shove more of your head up your own ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3