Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!

Go down 
+14
Ashburn
cYnical
Easty
David GS
Drake Parker
Damien
Hannibal Frost
MPD
Vendetta
Braxton
Edible14
Sharpedo King
Nicholas Gray
the nick bryson
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:41 am

Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! Cornewlogodraft

Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! 9_staples_center_limousine

Red and white pyro shoot out of the fixtures above the ring as the camera pans the crowd, looking over signs that say Run with the Pack!, Celt Is Ultraviolent, and Welcome Home, Anarchy.

Scorpio: Good evening minions. I'm Eric Scorpio along side Janus Flare and welcome to the show before the goods, Corruption! This week we're going to witnees a landmark night in history as the first official broadcast of the new Anarchy, run by Nick Bryson and YNG, airs tonight!

Flare: Be prepared for something great!

Scorpio: And the Corruption team has tried to counter this momentus event with a few matches of their own. Tonight we'll witness Corruption draft pick Runihura De Valentine face off against a woman as he steps in the ring with one of the new Braxton signees, Sage Braxton.

Flare: They're bringing out all the guns, apparently, because we also have the Tag champs making an appearance as Damien Inferno and Nicholas Gray will team up with Stormmaster and John Andrews to face off against The Pack members of Jack Eastwood, Daniel Prideman, and Seth Rotunda alongside Ripper.

Scorpio: Not to mention their first of two title defeenses as Son of Shark Boy representing SMUT unfortunately takes on Apostasy for the Abandoned championship. We'll also have to suffer through The Celt defending his Ultraviolent Belt against Christian Parkes.

Flare: I just cant wait until we get to the good part!

[i]The crowd cheers as Pretty Fly for a White Guy by The Offspring blasts through the arena. The fans rise on their feet as new Corruption GM Jack Boice makes his way through the curtain and onto the stage, microphone in hand. He waves at the fans, embracing their respect,

Boice: Good evening and welcome to Corruption! For those of you who don't know I am Jack Boice and it has become my great pleasure to bring to you fans a compelling show full of action and entertaiment! In doing so I have come to realize that I must address something and while it may seem small, it is something that is important to me.

Scorpio: What is this guy wasting our time with now.

Flare: Seriously, I can't believe I had the ability to tolerate him.

Boice: It is important because its something I've done, its where I've come from. I've come to realize that there may be a little hint of biasedness at the announce booth-

Flare: LIAR!

Boice: So, as General Manager, I have to address the situation and make some changes.

Flare: Wow, just as soon as you were given the job, its taken away. What a jerk. Sorry you had to have your hopes crushed so soon, Scorp. Nice to see you, though.

Boice: So, would Janus Flare please stand up!

Scorpio: HA! HAHAHAHA!

Flare looks stunned as he stands, removing his headset.

Boice: I would like to inform you that you are relieved of your duties as announcer.

The crowd laughs and cheers as Flare steps away from the booth, Scorpio waving bye.

Boice: You are now instead delegated to the ring announcer position, congratulations!

Flare walks over, his head hung in shame, as he takes the microphone from the small table and takes his seat.

Boice: I have decided to bring a bit of fairness and impartiality to the booth, as clearly Scorpio is also part of the bias I discovered.

Scorpio looks on angrily at the General Manager

Boice: So, replacing Flare at the announcers table, give it up for FMW Talent Scout and new Broadcast personel, EDIBLE SMITH!

The crowd gives a warm welcome to the former FMW talent turned front office member now making his way to the booth. He interacts with fans all the way down the ramp, a wide grin on his face. He circles the ring once before stopping at the announcers table, staring at his new partner Scorpio. Smith waves to the former broadcast associate Flare as he takes his place behind the table and puts his headset on, taking his seat next to Scorpio.

Scorpio: So much for competence at the booth.

Smith: Hello to you too, partner. Ladies and Gentlemen I am so pleased to be right here, right now, calling the best action on television right into your home! This is a great night for me and I pledge to bring you the quality you've come to expect from FMW! Personal thanks to Boice and the people who put their faith in me to give me this opportunity! Thank you! Thank you all!

Boice finishes applauding as he exits backstage. Scoprio puts his face in his hands as Edible waves to the crowd and salutes the camera.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:17 am

Backstage in the locker room we find STORMMASTER standing stoicly by his locker as his stablemate Paper Bag Man enters the room.

Paper Bag Man: GREETINGS COMPATRIOT!

STORMMASTER stands still, only nodding his head to greet the masked vigilante.

Paper Bag Man: I was coming here today to wish you and our other brethren good luck in your bouts of combat tonight! And-

Paper Bag Man is interrupted by a click

Paper Bag Man: It seems our partner is here now! GREETINGS COMP...

Paper Bag Man goes silent as two beautiful twins walk into the room. He stares at them for a few seconds before they split. One of them sits on a bench and invites Paper Bag Man to sit down, the other walks over and examines the still seemingly motionless STORMMASTER.

Santana: Hi. I'm Santana Braxton. You must be Paper Bag Man. Please, sit.

Paper Bag Man remains silent as he sits next to the woman.

Santana: You know, me and my sister Sage here have always been watching FMW, especially the three of you. I mean, the way you handle yourself and all of the things you do for the good of the people. I mean, wow. Its so selfless.

Sage: Yeah. Selfless.

Santana: Not to mention your paper bag just drives me wild.

She giggles a bit and gently pets the side of Paper Bag Man's paper bag. The masked man immediately shoots up.

Paper Bag Man: STANDING AT ATTENTION!

Santana stands for a minute and scoots in close to Paper Bag Man, who is now as motionless as STORMMASTER

Santana: You know, we have our first match tonight against a big bad man named Runihura. It sure would be awful nice if you could come with us to the ring, you know, to give us some support.

She leans forward as her sister approaches Paper Bag Man from behind, placing her hands on his shoulders. Santana plaus a kiss on the paper bag of the masked hero, leaving a lipstick mark as she pulls away.

Paper Bag Man: PAPER BAG MAN WILL DO WHATEVER IS NECESSARY TO PROTECT THE CITIZENS AND HE WOULD GLADLY HELP IN ANY WAY! LETS NOT DELAY!

He rushes forward towards the locker room door and is stopped only when it opens up and he collides full speed with it. Paper Bag Man is flown back a few feet and lands on the floor as his teammate Son of Shark Boy enters the room with the Linguist.

Linguist: Wow, how did that happen? Hey, who are you?

Santana: Oh, shame. Should we try the big one?

The girls ignore the Linguist as they look back at STORMMASTER

Sage: No. Lets just do it how we planned before.

Santana: Sure thing. Excuse us, doll.

The girls wink at the Linguist as they walk by and exit the locker room.

Linguist: Is he going to be ok?

The Linguist turns and faces his client, the ever silent Son of Shark Boy. The aquatic hero shrugs his shoulders as he fans over his teammates face before they're interrupted by a pop from the crowd as a pair of boots enters the room. Son of Shark Boy looks up and stands as he finds himself face to face with Smoochy Da Frog.

The shark and the frog stare at each other for a few moments before Son of Shark Boy raises his arms first then pats his chest feverously. Smoochy nods and exits the room.

Linguist: What? What challenge accepted!? What are you talking about challenge accepted!?

Son of Shark Boy pats the Linguist on the shoulder and looks back at his teammates before exiting the scene. The shot cuts to the ring.

You Know My Name by Chris Cornell hits as the duo of Runihura De Valentine and his valet, Madeline Ortega, make their way to the ring. Runihura removes the hood of the mantel he wears as Madeline removes it from him while they walk down the ramp to the ring, entering underneath the bottom rope.

Flare: Introducing first, from New Orleans, Louisiana, RUNIHURA DE VALENTINE!

The crowd boos Runihura as he poses center ring, his manager applauding him from the floor. His music is cut out by Im still hot by Luciana as the Braxton twins make their debuts on FMW, The two pose atop the ring as Sage rips a tracksuit off to reveal her wrestling gear and her sister accompanies her to the ring.

Smith: If there is one thing the public loves, its twins.

Scorpio: And pointless pandering to primal senses.

Smith: Potato, potatoe Scorpio.

Scorpio: Simpleton.

Flare: And introducing next, from Sydney, Australia, SAGE BRAXTON!

Smith: Runihura is making his Corruption debut after being drafted over last show by new General Manager Boice! The Braxtons happen to be making their debut in FMW and they have a long road ahead of them, though Im sure family around helps.

Scorpio: Yes, well lets see if they stick or are just another set of eye candy to temporarily try to increase ratings.

Sage slides into the ring and hops up the turnbuckle, posing. Runihura discusses things with his valet as she seemingly instructs him to deliver no mercy.

Smith: Theres the bell and the opening bout is underway! Sage is circling Runihura before she charges! Runihura tosses her back like a rag doll and I think this is the tone we can expect to see here!

Scorpio: Lets hope. I'd like this to be over quick.

Smith: Sage rolls through and charges again! Another toss back!

Scorpio: Sign of stupidity.

Smith: Potentially. Sage is back up again and she walks over to Runihura! She SMACKS him in the face! Runihura doesn't look pleased as he locks up center ring!

Santana jumps up on the apron immediately and begins yelling at the referee.

Smith: And her sister apparently is suggesting their is some foul play here! Shes screaming about her hair being pulled or something!

Scorpio: This could lead to interesting territory.

Smith: And Madeline Ortega is over to Santana now! She's pulled her off the apron and they're yelling!

Scorpio: Who is expecting one of us to scream cat fight.

Smith: I would, Scorpio, but it looks like Santana isn't fighting back! In fact it looks like- HEY!

Scorpio: Runihura is distracted!

Smith: So am I! It looks like Santana is about to kiss Madeline! Runihura is over yelling at them!

Scorpio: Boneheaded move.

Smith: LOW BLOW BY SAGE! The ref turns around and Santana rips Madeline down by the hair! Sage grabs the waist of Runihura and rolls through landing a bridging pin! Santanta reaches forward and holds onto her sisters arms! How does the ref not see this!?

Scorpio: Because we apparently can't afford vision.

Smith: Theres the covver officially! One, Two, THREE! ITS OVER!

Flare: Here is your winner, SAGE BRAXTON!

Sage Braxton (3.25 aps + 1.3 avs = 4.55 total)
Runihura De Valentine (0.0 aps + 0.1 avs = 0.1 total)

Sage rolls out of the ring quickly and hurries up the ramp with her sister. The two raise their arms in victory as they walk backwards up the ramp, looking over the ring.

Smith: And the Braxton's look over the scene of their first crime!

Scorpio: Wins a win, Smith. That was entertaining enough.

Smith: Whatever road they have to face in front of them, those girls seem to have enough tricks up their sleeves to take it on! Who knows whats in store for them next!

Last edited by the nick bryson on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:55 am

Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! Abraham-lincoln-vampire-hunter-20111214064235670-000

FMW Corruption and
Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter

present:
The Corruption KICKBACK

Last show, two of Corruptions most prominent groups faced off in tables action as The Pack, represented by Jack Eastwood and Daniel Prideman, faced off against the Super Mega Ultra Team, represented by STORMMASTER and Son of Shark Boy. The match was well contested but the carnage almost continued out of the ring as the uncontrolable Pack master Eastwood and his teammates brought havoc to the fan favorites.

Quote :
Prideman comes up behind STORMMASTER and shoves him out of the ring, leaving SoSB in there with Jack and Prideman.

Flare: Oh, this is not good.

Scorpio: Indeed. It's great!

Flare: A big boot from Jack sends Sharky down before he can try anything.

Scorpio: And Eastwood stops Prideman before he can get onto the shark and ruin him. Good leadership.

Flare: Jack's going over to the wreckage of the table and...getting a shard of the table? He's not.

Scorpio: I do believe he is. Do it Eastwood!

Eastwood sits on SoSB's chest and raises the wood shard high over his head, a pointed edge sticking down.

Flare: Woah wait, we allow a lot of stuff here, but murder?! That's a bit too far even for me.

Scorpio: Too late, down it goes!

Flare: But Sharky catches Jack's wrists! He's trying to shake him off!

Scorpio: Ultimately pointless, Eastwood has far more strength than he.

Flare: It's getting closer to Sharky's heart...this might be the time to turn away...

As the pointed edge just begins to push against SoSB's chest, Jack is suddenly hit with a boot to the face from STORMMASTER, who has gotten back into the ring. Jack rolls over to Prideman, who helps him up and they both glare at STORMMASTER, SoSB still down, perhaps in shock.

Scorpio: Two on one. Those are nice odds.

Flare: Hold on, someone's coming down the ramp. It's Paper Bag Man! And he has a chair!

The last member of SMUT slides into the ring besides his comrade, and gets into a swinging position. He shakes the chair at the Pack, who slowly start to walk backwards, going over the ropes to leave the ring. The crowd cheers at this heroic save, as Prideman and Eastwood slowly walk up the ramp, Eastwood shaking the shard of wood and shouting "next time!"

Flare: And SMUT comes to Sharky's rescue, before something terrible could happen.

Scorpio: I almost feel cheated.

Flare: You and Eastwood are probably the only ones. Because the men in the ring right now are definitely happy.

Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! Abraham-lincoln-vampire-hunter-20111214064235670-000

The crowd pops as the video for the Super Mega Ultra Team plays accompanied by Hit Em High (The monstar Anthem) by Coolio. The Linguist comes out of the curtain alongside his client, the popular Son of Shark Boy. The two of them head towards the ring as Son of Shark Boy interacts with the fans. The Linguist moves ahead and begins talking to Flare, the new ring announcer. Ring crew begin bringing out some tables.

Scorpio: Great, what does this reject want?

Smith: You silence your face, the crowd and myself all love this guy. Son of Shark Boy is the future!

Scorpio: Yeah. Future endeavored hopefuly.

Smith: Now thats just mean.

Son of Shark Boy slides in and gives the thumbs up to The Linguist, who is asking him if he 'Really wants to go through with this'. Linguist nods to Flare, who stands and picks up his microphone.

Flare: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a challenge accepted by Son of Shark Boy and will be a contest of skill. His opponent tonight will be-

Its Not Easy Being Green by Kermit the Frog plays as the crowd pops for Smoochy Da Frog. The returning green hero makes his way to the ramp and holds his hands high as the crowd pops. He enters the ring as the crew finishes assembling the last of the table.

Flare: Smoochy Da Frog!

Smith: I dont know what this is but its already amazing.

Scorpio: -ly bad. You forgot that last part.

Smith: Turn that frown upside down, platypus.

Flare: The following contest will be a WATER DRINKING CONTEST! The winner will be the one who can drink the most water until his opponent gives up or passes out!

Smith: And our ratings just shot through the roof.

Scorpio: More like down the drain.

Smith: Nice attempt at a water related joke, but I would have gone with something like waves or oceans or something.

Scorpio: It wasn't meant to be funny.

Smith: Obviously.

The crew begin bringing out pitchers of water and placing them on the tables in front of the ring as The Linguist tries to get Son of Shark Boy to back down, though he refuses. The two aquatic wonders stand center ring and stare at one another, unblinking.

Smith: It looks like the tables are packed with pitchers! I'm ready to get this on!

There is a moment of silence before the bell rings and the two immediately go at it. Smoochy and Shark Boy pick up a pitcher of water each and begin guzzling it down, portions of the liquid just falling over their bodies and onto the mat. A timer counts up from zero and puts a running tally up as well.

Smith: Son of Shark Boy finishes his first pitcher in record time! Smoochy isn't far behind him though! It seems Smoochy is pacing himself a little more, perhaps trying to get Sharky here to push himself too far too fast!

Scorpio: You're on your own for this one.

Smith: Smoochy has finished his first and is onto his second as well!

The crowd begins chanting 'Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!' at the two as they continue to move down the table slowly, small puddles of water pouring all over.

After the first three pitchers Smoochy Da Frog begins to stumble a little as he moves down the table.

Smith: Smoochy showing the first signs of wavering! He staggers a little as he moves down the table and Son of Shark Boy seems excited!

Shark Boy begins to laugh and point at Smoochy but, as he takes a step, he slips and falls face first to the mat, failing to catch himself on the table. The ring shakes a bit as he pulls himself up. The two stare at each other for a moment before going back to guzzling pitchers of water.

Smith: Its going down to the wire now! Smoochy is at nine! Shark Boy is at eight! Theres more water hitting the floor than going in the mouths of these two stars!

Smoochy staggers around as he downs his tenth pitcher of water.

Smith: Smoochy tosses the pitcher down! Hes pointing to Son of Shark Boy and hes laughing! His belly is shaking with laughter or... nope, he's passed out.

Smoochy falls back first on the mat and Son of Shark Boy begins to laugh himself.

Smith: Son of Shark Boy staggers as he laughs and the Linguist is trying to push him! The shark is still down two pitchers!

The Linguist hands Shak Boy another pitcher as he forces it down his throat. Shark Boy then collapses on the table. He pulls himself up it and reaches for another pitcher, turning on his back and just dumping the contents on his face.

Smith: Son of Shark Boy seems to be out but he has one more pitcher to go to tie!

Crowd: ONE MORE DRINK! ONE MORE DRINK! ONE MORE DRINK! ONE MORE DRINK!

Smith: The crowd is cheering the shark on! He looks over at the other table! He crawls across both of them and- OH NO! THE TABLES GO CRASHING!

The crowd moans as the pitchers fall all over the place, a small current of water flows off the ring apron. There is a brief moment of silence before a thundering cheer as Son of Shark Boy lifts a full pitcher high.

Smith: SHARK BOY LIFTS THE PITCHER! HES STAGGERING TO HIS FEET! HE TURNS THE PITCHER BACK AND FALLS BACK ON THE ROPES! HE DOWNS THE PITCHER AND THE CROWD GOES NUTS!

Son of Shark Boy lifts the empty plastic pitcher high and takes a step forward, immediately dropping the pitcher and falling face first next to the barely breathing Smoochy Da Frog. The two of them look at each other and reach for one final pitcher. The two of them try to lift it before accidentally dropping it and spilling its contents.

Smith: They just spilled the last pitcher! These two men are tied at ten pitchers and it looks like they're not getting up!

A referee comes and checks out the two men as Linguist tries to pull Son of Shark Boy up. After a few moments he gives up in frustration as the referee calls for the bell.

Flare: As the final tally stands at ten pitchers of water a piece, the final result is a TIE!

The fans cheer as two referees pick up each man and help them to the back, placing their arms over their shoulders. The crowd applauds thunderously as the two men are carried to the back.

Smith: What heart! What integrity! These two men showed they're the future of this federation and the crowd loves it!

The two raise their arms one more time atop the top of the ramp before they both fall into the referees who carry them to the back.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:04 am

We cut backstage as interviewer Sheila Blige stands in front of the Corruption logo, microphone in hand

Blige: Hello Corruption fans! Please join me tonight as I welcome the FMW Tag Team Champions Damien Inferno and Nicholas Gray, the Gray Inferno!

The crowd pops as the tag champs enter the scene.

Inferno: I can't believe that stuck.

Blige: So Damien, Nicholas, rumor on the street is that you could be facing the Pack next for your tag team championships. A lot of people will consider you favorites going into a match for what could be really the first time. Tell us about your tag run and your thoughts on facing the Pack.

Sheila points the mic to Inferno and Gray.

Inferno: When we first started we were behind the curve. The same people that believe in us now probably doubted us then, but we're not bitter. Look at the obstacles we had to overcome to get here. We had to face off against GSW. We had to earn our shots in a pool of talent thats as deep as its ever been. We had to overcome not just five teams but some of the most dominant of our generation, including MASS Chaos and Harlequin, a group some thought would never be overcome.

However, we did it. We, the underdogs, the jokes. We did it and thats why this far down the road, we're considered one of the best teams going today. Being the favorite, even if it is for the first time, just means one thing. We arrived.

Nicholas Gray adjusts the title on his shoulder before he begins to speak.

Gray: As for your question about the Pack I think that one isn't as simple either. I know we all saw what happened last time out. If you really need a recap they literally tried to murder someone in the middle of the ring. I hope you understand that the people who are that overly aggressive are not just formidable opponents, they're frightening.

Blige looks a little perplexed.

Blige: Frightening?

Gray: Yes. We've never come across an opponent like that before. Yes, we've faced teams who have little regard for rules, but never a team that has little regard for human life. Honestly, Sheila, I'm scared. I'm scared of what they're going to try to do to take our belts. I'm afraid of what they're going to do to try and hurt me, hurt my teammate... but what I'm most afraid of is what I'm going to do.

Yeah, thats right, I'm backed against a wall and I've got nowhere to go. Damien has nowhere to go. We have to look at the demon in front of us and crash into it head on. We've got to not just abandon our mindset, but abandon hope. We have to go in expecting to fight for our lives, and hoping to walk out with an inch of it... but honestly.

Gray looks at Sheila.

Gray: Thats one more inch than they'll get to keep.

The tag champs adjust their belts and walk off camera, leaving Sheila to watch them leave.

Shinedown’s “The Sound of Madness” hits, as Jack Eastwood, Seth Rotunda, Daniel Prideman and Ripper make their way out.

Flare: This next match is a 4 on 4 tag team matchup! Introducing first… Jack Eastwood, Seth Rotunda and Daniel Prideman… THE PACK! And their partner… RIPPER!

Smith: The Pack has been impressive and intimidating as of late. A strong showing at Death Row 4, and they’ve been wreaking havoc backstage all cycle! Tonight, the tag champions get a piece of them.

Scorpio: Yup. And coming out as well is Ripper. He’s not a Pack member, but he’s looking to make his return match impactful tonight.

”Speak” by Godsmack comes over the loudspeaker. Damien Inferno and Nick Gray come out, high-fiving themselves and their partners, to a loud ovation.

Flare: And their opponents THE FULL METAL WRESTLING TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS… Damien Inferno and Nick Gray… THE GRAY INFERNO! And representing SMUT, STORMMASTER! Also coming to the ring THE Outlaw… John Andrews!

Smith: The tag champs are here, and they have been impressive ever since winning those titles at Ultimatum 3.

Scorpio: They certainly have. Defending against the likes of GSW, Comeback Kids and SMUT, but The Pack wants to put together a big challenge for those belts.

Smith: We start here with Pack leader Jack Eastwood and Damien Inferno. Inferno wrenches down Eastwood with an wristlock. And he follows up with a knee to the gut.

Scorpio: Inferno is hoss, at nearly 7 feet tall. But Eastwood, despite giving up 2 inches in height, is actually a little bit heavier.

Smith: Big scoop slam by Inferno. He quickly tags to Nick Gray. Gray grabs Eastwood for the Russian Leg Sweep… and Damien with a big boot! That move’s called… well… something vulgar. Honestly, who uses curse words in naming their maneuvers?

Scorpio: It’s called the Fuck You, Motherfucker

Smith: How low of them. How can they expect me to broadcast that kind of filth?

Scorpio: Well, it’s not exactly a family show…

Smith: Eastwood staggers up and looks for the tag, but Gray pulls him back… reverse DDT! And now Gray tags back in Inferno… who is going up high!

Scorpio: Big guy, not known for risk-taking. Let’s see if it pays off…

Smith: Hell’s guillotine misses the mark! Eastwood rolls out of the way… and tags in Seth Rotunda!

Scorpio: Wait… hell doesn’t count as a curse word for you?

Smith: No. Why would it? I don’t even believe in the place. Do you even know who I am? In any case… big punch to the gut by Rotunda. He follows it with a discus elbow… off the ropes… nails a running DDT!

Scorpio: Rotunda has been making a name for himself as of late as a singles competitor, coming so close to winning the Abandoned Championship at Death Row 4.

Smith: The former boxer stalks… and nails a lariat to keep the big man down! Now he locks in a proper-looking dragon sleeper hold!

Scorpio: Blind tag by Prideman, he’s going up top!

Smith: Headbutt from the top rope! Here’s the cover! ONE…TWO…NO!

Scorpio: And this match continues.

Smith: Inferno trying to crawl to the ropes… but Prideman just pulls him up… spinebuster! That was impressive! He picked up a near 7 foot tall man on a dead lift!

Scorpio: You know, I was thinking that Prideman just doesn’t match up well with Inferno. He’s a power guy, but Inferno is something akin to an immovable object. Or so I thought.

Smith: Prideman pulls up Inferno. He’s got him in a piledriver position! No… he’s going for a powerbomb! He lifts… but Inferno is back down… BACK BODY DROP!

Scorpio: Prideman pushed his luck, there. Inferno is a bit too big to just toss around.

Smith: Both men down. Both looking for the tag. Prideman crawls… tag to Ripper! Tag to Stormmaster! Springboard cross-body block by Stormmaster!

Scorpio: Here comes some SMUT!

Smith: Dropkick knocks Rotunda off the apron! Stun gun to Prideman. Stormmaster is clearing house!

Scorpio: Here comes Ripper!

Smith: Storm ducks the clothesline… and nails a head scissor take down on the rebound!

Scorpio: Look at the air! He jumped up and plucked Ripper’s head right out of the sky!

Smith: Storm is going to the top rope. EASTWOOD KNOCKS HIM DOWN! STORMMASTER TUMBLES TO THE OUTSIDE!

Scorpio: And here comes the tag champs!

Smith: Gray with a German Suplex on Eastwood! He took him off the apron and all the way outside! I think Eastwood is out!

Scorpio: You think?

Prideman retrieves Stormmaster and throws him back in the ring. He tells Ripper to “finish him off”, before eating a big boot from Damien Inferno.

Smith: Rotunda misses with a big fist, and Gray fires back. Chaos at ringside! The Pack trying to retreat… they’re bringing the fight to the back. They’re luring the Gray Inferno away!

Scorpio: Ripper, that 300 pound hoss, he’s taunting Andrews, who badly wants the tag in.

Smith: Ripper wrapping his hand around the throat of Stormmaster! He’s looking to put him Six Feet Under!

Scorpio: And he’s staring down Andrews as he does it!

Stormmaster tries to wrap his legs around the right leg of the much bigger Ripper. Ripper attempts to pull Stormmaster up for his finisher, but accidentally pulls his opponent’s legs into his crotch.

Smith: Oooh… that… that had to hurt. Jawbreaker from Stormmaster!

Scorpio: That should be illegal, with that helmet! That’s like using a weapon! He got glitter all over Ripper!

Smith: Tag made! And Andrews goes up high… GHOST RIDER IN THE SKY! THE BIG ELBOW CONNECTS! ONE…TWO…THREE! ANDREWS PICKS UP THE WIN!

Flare: And here are the winners THE GRAY INFERNO, STORMMASTER AND THE OUTLAW… JOHN ANDREWS!

Damien Inferno, Nick Gray, STORMMASTER and "Outlaw" John Andrews (3.5 APS+ 3.75 APS + 3.4 APS+ 3.55 APS+ 0.9 avs = 15.1 total)
Jack Eastwood, Seth Rotunda, Daniel Prideman and Ripper (4 APS + 3.65 APS +3.05 APS + 0 APS + 0.5 avs = 11.2 total)

Scorpio: I think The Pack and the tag champs are still duking it out backstage! There’s a swarm of officials there, but still a lot of chaos.

Smith: And Andrews took advantage of that chaos. But Ripper… really blew an opportunity there. He was basically handed a sure win, and he messed it all up.

Scorpio: Don’t discount the ring savvy of Stormmaster there. I’ve seen suplexes countered that way before…

Smith: That’s the basic way you’re supposed to counter a vertical suplex

Scorpio: …but I’ve never seen someone try that with a chokeslam. A neat idea, and he is rewarded for it.

Smith: Agreed. A great match all around for the good guys.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:12 am

We go backstage, where Sheila Bilge is standing by the wheel of Corruption with Son of Shark Boy.

Bilge: At this time, I’m joined by tonight’s challenger for the Abandoned Championship… Son of Shark Boy!

Son of Shark Boy jumps and flexes his muscles.

Bilge: Tonight you’re going to try to end the impressive run of Apostasy, who has set records for longest reign both in terms of days and successful defenses. How do you like your chances?

Sharky tilts his head sideways, and holds his chin. After a moment of pondering, he points to himself and motions his hands around his waist, indicating that he is going to take the title.

Bilge: I like your confidence. How about you spin that wheel?

Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! Wheel

Bilge: Title vs mask!?

Apostasy: Well… that’s interesting

Apostasy enters the screen, holding both the Abandoned Championship, and a replica Full Metal Championship with the word “Interim” taped across the face. Son of Shark Boy feels up his mask, suddenly realizing that he might lose it.

Bilge: So… if Son of Shark Boy loses… he loses his mask?

Apostasy: That’s… not what I would have chosen. Fate is such a cruel mistress.

Sharky puts his fists up, trying perhaps to intimidate Apostasy.

Apostasy: Listen kid… I like you. I don’t want to ruin you. But I think I’ve made it clear. This title… the real one over on this shoulder… it means a lot here. That’s because I’ve worked hard to make it worth something.

Apostasy and Son of Shark Boy stare down for a moment

Apostasy: If you want this title… if you want to keep your mask… bring your best tonight. Because I promise you… I’m not holding anything back.

Apostasy offers his hand and Son of Shark Boy shakes it. The two pull close together and stare down for a few seconds. Apostasy breaks away. He points to his “Now Serving” sign, which displays the number 7.

Apostasy: Good luck out there.

Sharky pats down his mask as we fade out.

”Destiny’s Play” by Tetra-Fang hits. Son of Sharkboy comes out to a nice pop.

Jackson: Hey yo … this match is MASK VERSUS TITLE… and the title… dat’s the Abandoned Championship! Introducin’ first, the man riskin’ his damn face… SON… OF… SHARKBOY!

Smith: Well, this one should be a treat. My first day here, and I get the pleasure of seeing my former protégé defending his championship, and maybe even get to take that new mask off of Son of Shark Boy. I wonder if he’s got the old one on underneath?

Scorpio: Apostasy’s reign is already legendary. The longest in Abandoned title history both in terms of defenses and days. He’s established himself here, but don’t sleep on this shark. He’s exploded onto the scene, nearly earning the tag team championship at Death Row 4. Now part of SMUT, and with this new look and new attitude… who knows what he’s capable of?

”Futurism” by Muse hits over the PA. The crowd erupts for the Abandoned Champion, making his way out to his old music. Apostasy stands at the ramp with the title held high, as a blast of pyro goes off on the first guitar screech.

Jackson: Check this guy out… it’s the Abandoned Champion in the house! Here he is… APOSTASY!

Scorpio: So, Edible, what’s it like seeing your protégé come out here?

Smith: I’ve been watching him from backstage for awhile now. He’s proven a lot with this title reign. My association with him didn’t end on the best of terms, but I’m happy for him.

Scorpio: Well that’s good to hear, partner.

Smith: Bell is rung, and here we go. Both men shaking hands before the start of this match. Quite the gentlemen, they are. That’s the kind of thing I like to see. Manners are too often overlooked today.

Scorpio: I forgot how proper you were.

Smith: Apostasy and the Shark tie up. Apostasy with a leg sweep, taking down the Deep Sea Sensation. Headlock down on the mat… leg scissor reversal by Son of Shark Boy. Apostasy leverages him into a pin! But Sharky kicks out at one.

Scorpio: Apostasy a noted mat technician. Sharky… a bit more of a high flyer. Apostasy doing well to keep the match in his wheelhouse here.

Smith: Apostasy off the ropes, nails the Lou Thesz Neckbreaker! Great form there, and I know a little bit about that… I invented that move!

Scorpio: Sure it wasn’t the other Edible?

Smith: Yes I’m sure. It’s a long story… anyway… Apostasy follows up with a front full nelson, otherwise known as a front chancery.

Scorpio: It’s amazing you know all of these moves.

Smith: Apostasy wearing down the shoulder and neck area here, perhaps softening Sharky up for the Apathetic Choke later on. Son of Shark Boy climbing to his feet, and he backdrops Apostasy!

Scorpio: A surprising amount of strength coming from a guy shy of 200 lbs!

Smith: Harpoon by Sharky! And now he’s feeling good! Off the ropes… he salutes… SHARK KNUCKLE SHUFFLE!

Scorpio: You know, a spear can sometimes be a finisher. But this guy… a little to small to put a lot of power behind it.

Smith: Sharky to the outside of the ring. He springboards up… APOSTASY CATCHES THE SENTON!

Scorpio: Great scouting by Apostasy...

Smith: He drops him into the turnbuckle… follows with an Alabama Slam… jackknife pin! TRIPLE PLAY HITS! ONE…TWO…NO!

Scorpio: So close!

Apostasy rolls off the pin, holding his fingers together and yelling “this close”, followed by a “you’ll need more than that!”

Scorpio: Apostasy reminding the young Sharkling what’s at stake here. It’s not just the title, it’s the mask. It’s the identity of Son of Shark Boy that’s on the line.

Smith: Apostasy measures Sharky… he’s clutching him for a dragon suplex! Sharky grabbing the ropes… but the suplex connects! Apostasy rolls through. Here comes a second… NO! SHARKY REVERSES INTO A STUN GUN!

Scorpio: Great body control, he kicked off of Apostasy’s chest all the way to the apron.

Smith: Son of Sharkboy going high now. But Apostasy hangs him up on the ropes!

Scorpio: Double play time!

Smith: Apostasy climbing now. Backdrop! SHARKY LANDS FEET FIRST!

Scorpio: Great ring presence! This guy just doesn’t quit!

Smith: Apostasy off the top… CEREAL CRUNCH ATTEMPT, BUT HE GETS PLANTED WITH A DROPKICK!

Scorpio: Good idea by Apostasy to try to save the move… but that Shark has got some HOPS!

Smith: Low tide by Shark Boy, and Apostasy is dazed! Shark is jumping with anticipation… he’s looking for something big!

Scorpio: Apostasy stumbling to his feet… bad idea!

Smith: BOAT BREAKER! OH MY GOODNESS IT’S ABOUT TO BE OVER! HERE’S THE PIN! ONE…TWO…THR-NO! WHAT?

Scorpio: How did Apostasy kick out of that? Shark Boy has finished off men with that!

Smith: I thought the title reign was over! But Apostasy said it before the match, and even during. Son of Shark Boy is going to need to bring… just a little bit more… than what he’s brought before.

Scorpio: I don’t know what that’s going to be. I don’t know what Sharky has left in his bag of tricks.

Smith: Son of Sharkboy downs the recovering Apostasy… SHARKSHOOTER!

Scorpio: Maybe this can get it done?

Smith: The Deep Sea Sensation putting all his weight into it, but Apostasy is dragging him towards the ropes.

Scorpio: He’s got a 50 pound advantage here… it’s not too surprising.

Smith: Apostasy grasps the ropes… and Sharky has to let go. Wisely, Apostasy exits the ring.

Scorpio: Sharky isn’t going to let up…

Smith: SUICIDE DIVE! But Apostasy catches it… and flips him onto his shoulders!

Scorpio: Burning hammer time!

Apostasy goes to flip Son of Sharkboy for the Burning Hammer, but Sharkboy kicks his legs out sideways and catches the ropes. He turns the move into a tornado jawbreaker.

Smith: WHAT A COUNTER!

Scorpio: You can say that again!

Smith: Sharky throws Apostasy in the ring, and he’s climbing to the top… HIGH TIDE!

Scorpio: He’s making a big splash right there!

Smith: COVER! ONE…TWO…NO! Apostasy refuses to give up that easily.

Scorpio: But I don’t think Sharky is very deterred. He’s right back up, energetic as ever… and measuring Apostasy. Maybe for another Boat Breaker?

Smith: He charges… APOSTASY CATCHES THE BOAT BREAKER! Slingshot into the corner!

Scorpio: Apostasy is young, but he’s already so experienced in that ring. You can’t expect to catch him twice like that.

Smith: Sharky is dazed… and Apostasy is up, he reels him in… APATHETIC CHOKE! OH MY! THIS ONE COULD BE OVER JUST LIKE THAT!

Scorpio: NOBODY HAS EVER BROKEN THIS HOLD! HE’S GOT HIM IN THE CENTER OF THE RING! THERE’S NO WAY THE 190 POUND SON OF SHARKBOY CAN GET OUT OF THIS!

Smith: SHARKY FLAILING ABOUT… HE’S… HE’S GETTING TO A VERTICAL BASE!

Scorpio: What? How?

Smith: SHARKY DIVES INTO THE ROPES! HE ESCAPES!

Scorpio: Oh my… this… but how did he… is he some sort of super hero?

Smith: Now it’s Apostasy’s turn to wonder… just how can I put away my opponent? What else does he have left in his repertoire?

Scorpio: I… I have no clue. Who is going to win this?

Smith: Apostasy side steps another harpoon! Shark goes into the turnbuckle. Apostasy pulls him out… full nelson hold… and he throws Sharky on the top turnbuckle!

Scorpio: I thought he was going for that triple dragon suplex again!

Smith: Apostasy climbs… OH NO! HE’S GOT SON OF SHARKBOY ON HIS SHOULDERS!

Scorpio: We’ve seen this before. This is a move nobody can kick out of! Top rope burning hammer!

Smith: Here it comes… COUNTER! ARMDRAG OFF THE TOP BY SON OF SHARKBOY! LATERAL PRESS! ONE…TWO… NOOOOOO! APOSTASY KICKS OUT!

Scorpio: What a counter that was… we haven’t seen that from the Deep Sea Sensation before!

Smith: Shark Boy up, and he’s not relenting… Shark Suplex! He rolls through… he motions to the crowd… BLOOD IN THE WATER! ONE…TWO…THR-NO! APOSTASY JUST BARELY GETS THE SHOULDER UP IN TIME!

Scorpio: A neat little fisherman’s combo there, again… he pulls out something new. But now… you can see he’s frustrated.

Son of Sharkboy begins jumping up and down, flailing his arms at the referee.

Smith: This guy… he doesn’t speak… so I imagine this must be frustrating. If he could say them… I’m sure he’d have some choice words for the official.

Scorpio: He’s got to keep his eyes on the prize, or…

Smith: Apostasy jumps on his back! He’s going for the Choke again! But SOSB tumbles forward into the ropes!

Scorpio: Great instinct there… but Apostasy is coming hard…

Apostasy charges as Son of Sharkboy is tangled in between the second and top rope. At the last second, the Shark pulls down the top rope, and Apostasy, attempting a running leg lariat, is hung up on the top rope.

Smith: Great counter by Sharky. Can he take advantage?

Scorpio: He’s got something…

Smith: ELEVATED BOAT BREAKER! APOSTASY IS OUT COLD! ONE…TWO… THREE! SON OF SHARKBOY WINS! NEW CHAMPION!

Jackson: Here is yo winner… AND NEEEEWWWWW ABANDONED CHAMPION… SON…OF… SHARKBOY!

Son of Shark Boy 3.45 aps + 0.9 avs = 4.35 total
Apostasy 3.8 aps + 0.5 avs = 4.3 total

Smith: I… I can’t believe it. That… that odd little fish person just ended Apostasy’s reign. The farewell tour is over. There will be no Now Serving number 8.

Scorpio: This kid… he brought his absolute best here tonight. He stepped it up, and he’s being rewarded in a BIG way!

Destiny’s Play booms over the speakers, as Son of Shark Boy raises up his new title. He climbs each corner to a massive ovation. In the background, Apostasy spits blood and shakes himself awake.

Smith: I… I can’t believe this. I am speechless.

Scorpio: Then quit talking and enjoy the moment. Who can’t be happy for this kid?

As Sharky works the last corner, he jumps down and is greeted by a now-standing Apostasy. The music stops and Apostasy gazes at the title he’s just lost.

Scorpio: Oh man… that can’t be easy to swallow. Folks… there will be no rematch, per a stipulation in Apostasy’s contract. For Apostasy… this is goodbye to that title.

The two stare down, before Apostasy extends his hand. Sharky accepts, and the two shake hands to thunderous applause. Apostasy then raises Son of Shark Boy’s fist up high in triumph… pointing to the new champion.

Smith: Now that… that’s good sportsmanship. It’s something clearly lacking in today’s wrestling scene. And it’s something I can get behind.

Apostasy exits the ring, applauding the new champion as Destiny’s Play starts up again. Son of Shark Boy poses for the fans to great applause.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:36 am

We find ourselves backstage as General Manager Jack Boice stares as some ring crew try to pick up debris backstage. They lift turned over containers, pick up trash, splinters, and boxes, and try to take dents out of metal casings and doors. He is interrupted as Jack Eastwood enters the scene, dry blood caked on his knuckles and face.

Eastwood: Impressed? You should be.

Boice: How far is this going to go now, Eastwood?

Eastwood: As far as we want it to go.

Prideman enters the scene, looking worse for wear as one of his eyes is swollen shut. He smirks as he stands behind his leader. Seth Rotunda walks through the debris.

Boice: You may be a pack of wild animals, but animals are meant to be tamed.

Boice glares at Eastwood

Eastwood: Hilarious. Truly.

Eastwood steps towards the GM until Rotunda calls his attention. Eastwood stares for a second as Rotunda flashes something then quickly puts it in a pocket. Eastwood smirks as he pats the GM on the shoulder and exits the scene, Boice glaring at the group as they trod away.

Female Voice: Excuse us.

Boice turns casually to see the Braxton twins, Sage and Santana, enter the scene.

Santana: Hi boss. We just wanted to introduce ourselves. I know we made a big impact out there tonight, but we wanted to personally introduce ourselves personally.

The two smile as Santana holds her hand out. Boice shakes her hand for a second and laughs.

Boice: Yeah, I saw your match earlier. I also saw what happened before that too. You know, I can tell you're going to be quite the thorn in my side with your games here, huh.

The girls pretend to be mildly offended, though they know the truth.

Boice: Well this chat was great. We should do it again, because I do appreciate getting to know my roster. In fact, I think I might know someone else who would appreciate getting to know you two a little bit better. Next week we're going to see the Braxton twins, in fact you Sage, taking on a close personal friend....

STORMMASTER.

Boice smiles as the girls' look goes from cocky to paniced.

Boice: Have a great day ladies.

He exits the scene leaving the girls alone to think about their next match as the scene cuts to the ring.

Morte et Dabo by Asking Alexandria plays through the PA system as the crowd boos the oncoming Christian Parkes. The heel plays up to the crowd, waving them off and attempting to ignore their scorn.

Flare: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Ultraviolent Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, CHRISTIAN PARKES!

Smith: Here comes Christian Parkes who has more than made a name for himself, so to speak. While he has struggled picking up W's this kids faced some of the best of the best here and held his own. He's got an attitude that needs adjusting but Im holding out for it.

Scorpio: Don't waste your breath. You and I both know he's not going to change that up. He's clearly got some deep rooted complex he needs to beat.

As Parkes gets to the ring his music fades and is cut off by the sound of police sirens. Suddenly the fans rise on their feet as Warrior Code by Dropkick Murphys blasts, signaling the arrival of the UV Champion, The Celt. The crowd cheers the warrior as he makes his way down the ramp, staring at the man in the ring.

Smith: And a new opportunity for Celt to move forward starts tonight as he defends his Ultraviolent Championship against the newcomer.

Scorpio: Yeah, a new opportunity to continue to disappoint.

Smith: Celt has been a noble champion, fighting for justice and righteousness.

Scorpio: And ending up on the wrong end because of it. See where it gets you?

Smith: As champion I think Celt's in a mighty fine position.

Celt gets to the ring and hands the belt to the referee. The music fades for a moment as the ref shows the belt to both Celt and Parkes before raising it high. As he reaches the peak, Been to Hell and Back by Hollywood Undead blasts through the speakers and the crowd thunders with boos for the arrival of Jeff Whitt, Crusoe, and Matt Dunn, members of GSW.

Whitt: Hey now, hold up, hold up. I know you two are excited to have this cat fight right here, but I have a bit of news I'd like to give to everyone, but mainly you in the ring.

Whitt holds his hand out and Crusoe places a piece of paper in it.

Whitt: According to this contract I have in my hand right now, I am the number one contender to the Ultraviolent Championship. As such, according to the contract, the only person who may recieve the next Ultraviolent title shot is me, and not polly prissypants in the ring there.

The crowd boos as Celt looks on angrily at GSW.

Scorpio: I have to admit that was wonderfuly played, if nothing else.

Smith: What an ass! This is truly ridiculous.

Whitt: Don't worry though, Celt. I just heard word we're scheduled for Lethal Injection and all, but that doesnt mean I wont see you next week. Have fun with this match, though. I'd hate to see you wind up hurt or something.

The GSW gang smile as Whitt drops the mic and exits behind the curtain, his teammates following him quickly. Celt yells at them as they leave but he doesn't notice

Smith: Parkes has a chair! He's taken the distraction and is trying to make a statement! CELT TURNS JUST TO SEE HIS OPPONENT SWING! HE DUCKS! THE CHAIR BOUNCES OFF THE ROPES!

Scorpio: He should have done that five minutes ago.

Smith: Parkes manages to hold onto the chair- BIG KICK FROM CELT SENDS THE CHAIR INTO THE FACE OF HIS OPPONENT! Celt moves over now, NO! Low blow from Parkes! Parkes hooks Celt- Samoan Drop!

Scorpio: Surprising, honestly. I figured Parkes to be done after that. He doesnt look like the hardcore environment type.

Smith: Celt has rolled out of the ring and Parkes runs off the opposite ropes- DIVING PLANCHA! Both men go crashing into the barricade! Parkes is now looking for something under the ring and he finds a trash can! He empties its contents to reveal a roll of barbed wire!

Scorpio: Who keeps that on hand!?

Smith: Parkes begins cutting into the flesh of the Champion with that barbed wire! Celt is beginning to blead and a kick to the gut stuns his attacker! Celt grabs his arm and wraps the wire around his opponent, he's tying him up in barbed wire!

Scorpio: An effective way to immobilize an enemy.

Smith: Irish Whip into the steel steps as Parkes is unable to fight back, being tied up!

Scorpio: I get it. Irish whip, because its the Celt.

Smith: Celt lifts the steel step now! He's going to try and crush Parkes with it! He hoists it high- NO! Parkes dodges quickly, Celt crashes steel on steel and the backlash surges through his arms! Parkes tries to shake the wire and go for another low blow- NO!

Scorpio: That looked painful.

Smith: Celt just stomps down on the wrist of Christian Parkes! He could have broken a bone there!

Scorpio: I hope so, that would just make it more entertaining.

Smith: Celt knees Parkes in the face and wraps the wire around the mans head! He lifts him and slams him down hard on the steel step! Celt grabs the trash can and slams it down over the barbed wire head of Christian Parkes!

Scorpio: As much as I am displeased to be saying this, I like where this is headed.

Smith: Blood drips out of the can as the Celt pulls it forward! Parkes seems to be stuck in there as Celt stands on the steps too! Celt has placed the can down and lifts him! PILEDRIVER POSITION! PILEDRIVER CONNECTS ON THE STEPS!

Scorpio: Brilliant.

Smith: Celt pulls Parkes out of the can now! Hes got him on the mat in a pin! The referee counts-

Scorpio: Falls cout anywhere in Ultraviolent rules!

Smith: ONE! TWO! THREE! ITS OVER!

Flare: Here is your winner! THE CEEEEEEEEEEELT!

The Celt (3.9 aps + 0.5 avs = 4.4 total)
Christian Parkes (2.8 aps + 0.9 avs = 3.7 total)

Smith: A hard fought contest between these two men, but the Celt moves on in impressive fashion! Im looking forward to seeing more of the Celt on his own looking impressive!

Last edited by the nick bryson on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:45 am

Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! Anarchylogo3

Forever by As I Lay Dieing blasts through the speakers. Deep red pyro shoots out from the fixture above the ring, climbing up the entrance ramp and culminating with an explosion out of the METALTron. The crowd buzzes with anticipation as the broadcast of Anarchy gets underway.

Scorpio: Welcome to the A Show ladies and gentlemen!

Smith: Lets not pass judgement quite yet.

Scorpio: Silence yourself.

Naaaaaa, na, na, na.
Wait till I get my money right.

Cant Tell Me Nothin by Kanye West blasts through the speakers as the crowd boos the oncoming Nick Bryson, accompanied to the ring by the entire YNG Stable, Matt Ashburn, David GS, and Mark Johansson. He smirks as the four of them stand atop the ramp and raise their arms high in a pose. Bryson flips a switch on the bottom of the microphone and begins speaking.

Bryson: Hello town we're in!

He waits for the cheap pop that never comes ironicly.

Bryson: Welcome to the first edition of the new FMW Anarchy! I am your general manager Nick Bryson and I'd like to tell you all a few things!

Scorpio: Bless our fearless leader.

Bryson: First and foremost, any signs that are currently anti Anarchy will be confiscated right now. Can't have that on my show.

Some fans boo as the camera finds a few security guards that take a handful of signs like 'YNG = Piss Break'. There is a smattering of boos as Bryson applauds.

Bryson: Also please note the increase in concession prices. Yes, yes, boo me if you must, but blame FMW for not being able to pony up what I'm worth so they're giving me a percentage of those too. Oh, also note the great merchandise for sale at every vendor in the store including YNG Shirts, David GS Shirts, Nick Bryson Shirts, Matt Ashburn shirts, and Mark Johansson shirts among our other YNG apparell and items. Unrelated talents merchandise is currently unavailable.

The crowd near riots at the news as YNG continue to look on laughing. They high five each other as the crowd begins to die down to a gentle rumbling.

Scorpio: Starting things off with some smart decision making. I like it.

Bryson: Now, onto another important matter. I threw my weight around and right now I am here to announce tonight the creation of a prize. The TRUE prize.

Two ring crew roll out a covered podium.

Bryson: Ladies and gentlemen I give to you the ANARCHY Ultraviolent Championship!

They rip the cover off to reveal a shining gold and red belt encased in glass.

Bryson: And I would like to announce its first champion, MATT ASHBURN!

The crowd boos as Ashburn looks on in shock. He hugs Bryson and looks at the belt before he breaks down laughing uncontrolably.

Bryson: Curse your inabilty to keep in on a joke, Matt! You see, on the last Ammunition they announced they would be holding a little tournament of their own. You see, I dont think thats good at all, because I'm not going to be upstaged by some second rate show. So I decided that next show I would hold a tournament of my own featuring some of the best Anarchy has to offer! In one night we will see a new champion crowned heading into Lethal Injection and we'll show them what a true tournament is! Id like to take this time to wish the competitors good luck in advance!

The stage hands roll the podium to the back

Bryson: So without further a-do lets get this show on the road!

YNG pose one more time atop the ramp before they all exit backstage, laughing and joking with one another

Smith: Welcome fans, to the very first match of Anarchy's return!

Scorpio: I don't see this match living up to the brand name, however.

Smith: I don't agree, actually. I think this will be an interesting matchup, especially after that big announcement. An Anarchy Ultraviolent champion? Things are getting interesting, thats for certain.

Flare: The opening contest of Anarchy is scheduled for one fall!

”This Is Who We Are” by Hawthorne Heights hits first as Callum Pullin runs out onto the stage, yelling happily for himself. He runs down the ramp, trying to slap fans hands, even the ones not with their hands out, which draws the ire of those people in a crowd that largely does not react at all to him.

Flare: From Jacksonville, Florida, wighing in at 204 pounds, CALLUM PULLIN!

Scorpio: This kid went up to me backstage and tried to shake my hand before the show.

Smith: And?

Scorpio: He tried to shake my hand.

Smith: I...don't understand the problem.

Scorpio: He tried to shake my hand.

Smith: ...okay then.

”The Game” by Motorhead hits next as Paul Brooks steps onto the stage, finishing off a bottle of beer. Once again the crowd does not react very much to this arrival as he walks to the ring.

Scorpio: When did we hire Mr. Levesque?

Smith: Brooks and Pullin actually teamed up last show, but were decimated by YNG.

Scorpio: And Bryson choosing to draft the losers here. His mind clearly moves in mysterious ways.

Smith: I think he merely wanted two people he sees as jobbers on his show.

Scorpio: Well yeah, that was obviously sarcasm. Hes clearly a genius, he put me in the booth.

Pullin excitedly grabs the referee's hand and shakes it, to the confusion of the man before approaching Brooks with his hand extended. Brooks is not amused as he grabs Pullin's arm and jerks him forward as the referee rings the bell to start this contest.

Smith: And a lockup to start us off.

Scorpio: Brooks coming out on top as he whips Pullin into the ropes.

Smith: But Pullin managing to see that clothesline Brooks was going for on the rebound coming and ducks under his arm.

Scorpio: Hits the ropes again and just in time for Brooks turning around hits him with a dropkick.

Smith: And he leaps onto the ropes and off with a splash onto Brooks, and a cover! 1..2...

Scorpio: Brooks rolling Pullin up before the 3 count! 1..2..kickout!

Smith: Both men rolling away from another to get to their feet.

Scorpio: They're approaching each other slowly, sizing one another up.

Smith: Pullin going for the lock up.

Scorpio: But Brooks instead giving him a swift kick to the gut.

Smith: And Brooks lifting him up.

Scorpio: Poor idea to try and lock up again.

Smith: Bad position for Pullin here, Brooks has him up high.

Scorpio: That's a hell of a powerbomb he's going for.

Smith: But, wait! Pullin is twisting around. He manages to get his legs from Brooks' hands and brings him down head first with an impressive DDT!

Scorpio: And he's not resting, as he manages to get to the top of the turnbuckle in one leap, and moonsaulting off of it in another.

Smith: But there's no one there, as Brooks rolls out of the way to his feet.

Scorpio: And a vicious clothesline to Pullin as he starts to get up. That's what spotmonkeys earn.

Smith: Quite.

Scorpio: And before he can get up, Brooks gets a hold on his leg, and locks in an ankle lock.

Smith: Middle of the ring, nowhere he can go, Pullin is in a bad spot.

Scorpio: He's struggling, but I think it's over at this point.

Smith: Pullin managing to get onto his side, though that doesn't get Brooks to release the ankle.

Scorpio: But it does allow him to throw a kick at Brooks' chest, which does force him to release it.

Smith: Pullin back to his feet as Brooks tries to get his wind back.

Scorpio: He didn't get it back fast enough as Pullin uses Brooks knee to get leverage and gives him a solid kick to the side of the head!

Smith: He might be out cold after that.

Scorpio: Pullin covering.

Smith: 1...2...kick out! I thought it'd be over after that.

Scorpio: As did Pullin, who seems to be...politely asking the referee about it? What is this I don't even-

Smith: Brooks suddenly getting a hook on Pullin's leg and pulling him down to the ground! He seems to be trying for another ankle lock!

Scorpio: But this time Pullin is able to roll forward and force Brooks to release it before he can get it locked in. Both men back on their feet now.

Smith: For two men Bryson clearly thinks of as joke picks, they're giving it their all tonight.

Scorpio: I'll pretend to be impressed.

Smith: Another lockup here.

Scorpio: Clearly fans of lockups.

Smith: I can relate.

Scorpio: Brooks again able to get on top of the lockup as he twists around and gets Pullin in a headlock. Part of a bigger plan or is he just trying to put the boy to sleep?

Smith: Could go either way, Brooks' MMA experience means he could be using the headlock as an easy transition to another move.

Scorpio: Well Pullin wants nothing of it, as he manages to throws an elbow back that allows him to slip out of Brooks' weakened grasp.

Smith: And he turns to give Brooks a hard kick to the ribs!

Scorpio: And a matching one for the other side.

Smith: Pullin taking this opportunity to run the ropes for another spotmonkey moment.

Scorpio: But Brooks hits him with a shot to the jaw as he gets close. Damn, the kid slid when he hit the mat.

Smith: Impressive amount of momentum he had, but it was used against him there.

Scorpio: Brooks wasting no time in pulling Pullin-heh-to his feet.

Smith: Another whip into the ropes.

Scorpio: Brooks bending over, I assume he plans on flipping Pullin hard onto his back.

Smith: But instead Pullin jumps and slides across Brooks' back!

Scorpio: And as Brooks straightens back up Pullin jumps up, grabs his head, and lets gravity slam Brooks' back against his knees! Nice double knee backbreaker, I will admit.

Smith: And with the momentum shifted to his favor, Pullin once again leaps onto the top rope.

Scorpio: Oh boy more of this.

Smith: Brooks down, Pullin on the top rope, this won't be ending well.

Scorpio: Pullin leaps, and For The Children connects! ...ugghhhh I just said that.

Smith: Cover! 1...2...3!

Callum Pullin (3.35 aps + 0.3 avs = 3.65 total)
Paul Brooks (2.27 aps + 1.1 avs = 3.37 total)

Flare: Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner! CALLUM PULLIN!

Pullin, so excited by his win, leaps to the turnbuckle and begins to clap and cheer wildly, which the crowd reacts fairly to, though a majority cheers for the match quality.

Smith: Two young men came out tonight and gave it their absolute best, despite clearly being thought of as jokes by our GM. Both men should be damn proud.

Scorpio: Pullin moreso, as he won.

Smith: Indeed, and congratulations to him. We'll be right back.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:51 am

Bryson: Hello wrestling fans. You know, often times I find myself the center of attention, constantly bombarded with questions and affection and sometimes I just like to get away from all of the action and just take a little time to be myself. It is in this spirit that I share with you the first of many moments here together as I present to you a very special message from me.

Elegance. Style. Class. Amazing.
All of these things are a good beginning to describe one man. Nick Bryson.

YNG Entertainment Presents:
A Fireside Moment with Sir Nick Bryson

We fade in from black and find ourselves in a large wooden room, various stuffed animals and other trophies adorn the wall and floor. A Roaring fire illuminates the room as we focus now on the oversized plush chair where Nick Bryson is seated in a puffy smoking jacket, reading a book. A butler brings in a beverage with ice in it and places it in his hand before silently leaving. Bryson looks up and closes the cover, setting the book down on a small table at the side of the chair. He sips his beverage and sets it down.

Bryson: Did you know that a Lion can mate over 20 times a day? Huh. Sounds like a Thursday to me.

Bryson picks up his book and begins reading again.

This has been
A Fireside Moment with Sir Nick Bryson

Naaaaaa, na, na, na
Wait till I get my money right.

”Can't Tell Me Nothin'” by Kanye West ushers us back from commercial, as Mark Johansson, accompanied by Anarchy GM Nick Bryson to deafening boos from the crowd.

Flare: The following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first, from Cleveland, England, accompanied to the ring Sir Nick Bryson, and representing YNG, MARK JOHANSSON!

Smith: Stop clapping into the microphone, Eric, it's rather loud.

Scorpio: I'm merely showing respect for Your New Gods.

Smith: Is that the term for it that's used these days?

Scorpio: I can gut you.

Smith: Since joining with YNG, Mark has experienced a rebirth in his career, main eventing a PPV and joining in YNG's domination.

Scorpio: Which won't be changing tonight.

Smith: Eric, anything is possible.

Scorpio: Mark having his arm raised tonight is a foregone conclusion, especially with his opponent.

”It's Not Easy Being Green” by Kermit the Frog hits as Smoochy walks out onto the stage to a fair amount of applause, some from knowing who he was and the majority merely from him being against a member of YNG.

Flare: And his opponent! From parts we cannot even comprehend, he is SMOOCHY DAAAAAAAAAAAA FROG!

Smith: An interesting clash of styles here, as Smoochy is a speedy flip-based competitor, whereas Mark prefers to stay grounded and pound his opponent.

Scorpio: The lack of technical work is eating at you, isn't it?

Smith: My enjoyment of technical wrestling has yet to be sated, yes.

Scorpio: Turns out a show called Anarchy isn't big on chain wrestling, I'm shocked.

Both men stare each other down from across the ring as the referee calls for the ring, and they cautiously begin to approach one another.

Smith: And here we go.

Scorpio: Lock up, and Johansson showing his strength advantage as he immediately twists the frog around and locks his arm.

Smith: And continuing to show it as he runs Smoochy chest first into the turnbuckle.

Scorpio: Arms around the frog's waist, throws him back with a suplex that I'm sure made you happy.

Smith: I wouldn't complain if those were used more.

Scorpio: The frog managing to get to his feet quickly and comes at Johansson, only to get a right to the face.

Smith: And Mark takes advantage of the stun to grab Smoochy and bend him over.

Scorpio: Powerbomb! Good showing of strength there.

Smith: What isn't a good showing is his hamming it up.

Scorpio: Hardly, he's letting the crowd know he's superior to his opponent. And Bryson approves!

Smith: He's an even larger ham.

Scorpio: You could get fired for those comments.

Smith: Wait, Smoochy is getting back to his feet while Mark isn't paying attention.

Scorpio: Johansson turns around, and the frog delivers a loud kick to his ribs.

Smith: And another with the other leg. And another, and another, alternating each time and pounding his ribs.

Scorpio: Johansson is feeling that.

Smith: With his opponent worried about his ribs, Smoochy takes off for the ropes, a leap and he's on the ropes, and another leap and he's in the air! Double axe handle!

Scorpio: But Johansson isn't there, so the frog is left on his feet with his opponent out of his sight.

Smith: Mark from behind, roll up! I think that's a hand on Smoochy's tights. 1...2...kick out! Split second before the match would have been over.

Scorpio: Bryson rightfully calling out the referee on that bad call.

Smith: Smoochy is clearly growing a bit tired of this, as he turns his attentions to Bryson.

Scorpio: Which is giving Johansson time to catch his breath after that technical showcase.

Smith: Bryson getting in Smoochy's face as best he can outside the ring, yelling at him now an-good lord! Smoochy just spewed green mist into Bryson's face! Bryson is down!

Scorpio: Referee! Call for the disqualification!

Smith: As a former FMC, you should know DQ's are not called for that, Eric.

Scorpio: That was assault against the general manager of this show, he should be led away in cuffs! Instead, our GM is being helped out by quickly responding staff! This is-

Smith: Anarchy?

Scorpio: ...Hmph.

Smith: And once Smoochy turns around he realizes his mistake in focusing on Bryson, as Mark is back to his feet and with a kick to Smoochy's gut.

Scorpio: Yes, clearly Bryson allowed himself to get misted to help his charge!

Smith: How uncharacteristically selfless of him.

Scorpio: Nice standard suplex Johansson is going for here. You can appreciate that, Smith.

Smith: There is a certain affinity for the classics, yes.

Mark gets Smoochy in the air and starts to tip back, only for the frog to flip backwards off of him, landing on his feet as Mark stumbles from the sudden weight disappearance. When he manages to turn to Smoochy, he's hit with a stiff kick to the chest, which sends him stumbling back. Smoochy leaps onto and bounces off the middle rope, wrapping his legs around Mark's head and throwing him with a hurricanrana to cheers from the crowd.

Smith: And a sudden comeback from Smoochy, and the tide has been turned.

Scorpio: What is that frog doing?

Smith: I believe he is signaling an intent to climb the ropes. I disapprove.

Scorpio: Oh look, we CAN agree on something.

Smith: Smoochy jumping up, his finisher is a three and a half star tadpole splash, as I recall. I believe this is what he's going for now.

Scorpio: Indeed as he leaps off, but only hits mat as Johansson rolls out of the way.

Smith: Smoochy able to recover fairly quickly, but not quick enough to realize Mark is hitting the ropes, and a shoulder block to Smoochy's knee.

Scorpio: That's half.

Smith: And the boot to the face is the other half, Miranda Rights!

Scorpio: And the cover. 1...2...3. The foregone conclusion coming to pass.

Mark Johansson (3.85 aps + 1.1 avs = 4.95 total)
Smoochy (3.8 aps + 0.3 avs = 4.1)

Flare: Here is your winner, representing Your New Gods, MARK JOHANSSON!

Mark throws his arms into the air in victory as the crowd boos heavily.

Smith: Smoochy giving it his best, but Mark was simply too much for him.

Scorpio: Admit he, he was steamrolled.

Smith: I wouldn't be so blunt, no.

Scorpio: Regardless, YNG continues to dominate in everything they appear in.

Smith: The question remains on what could possibly have a chance of stopping them.

Scorpio: Nothing, of course.

Smith: Mm. We'll be right back.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:53 am

We cut backstage to interviewer Sheila Blige, microphone in hand. This time she stands in front of the Anarchy logo.

Blige: Hello Anarchy viewers! Tonight I have two special guests. Please welcome at this time the Social Media Phenominon Ryder Strong and Anarchy's first round draft pick, BUTTERS!

The crowd pops as Ryder appears with his teammate Butters, still donned in his red '#1' jersey.

Ryder: Hello world!

Blige: Ryder tell us-

Ryder: How I'm feeling? You want me to tell the world how I feel about being on Anarchy, drafted in this quagmire of controversy that I am now stuck in? I'll tell you what Sheila, things look bleak. Very bleak.

Ryder looks down as Sheila lifts a hand as if to console him, only to be startled back as he picks up and pulls his shades off.

Ryder: But you know, Sheila, the night is always darkest before the dawn! This is a new day for me and my Cult fanatics to explore unchartered territories! To move mountains! To tame the rocky seas that now face us! With the strength of my arms and the support of my people my limit knows no bounds! You see, I'm not stuck in a bad situation, no, no. I'm going to prove to the world just how great things can be! So Sheila, to answer your question!

Ryder Strong begins typing on an iPhone.

Ryder: I'm feeling ADVENTEROUS

The twitter status update of Ryder Strong shows up on the screen behind them. He pumps his arm and exits the scene as Butters and Sheila watch. Sheila turns and looks to the number one draft pick.

Blige: And what about, uh... you?

Butters: Oh, me?! Well, I'm just happy to be here!

Butters smiles and flashes a thumbs up to the camera and exits to the left. The scene cuts to the ring.

The crowd pops as "Bed Intruder Song" by Antoine Dodson hits. The arena lights strobe blue as Ryder Strong comes out from the back, all smiles as he pans the portable flip-camera in his hand over the entirety of the crowd. Grinning into it himself, he heads for the ring, slapping the outstretched hands of the fans as he goes.

Flare: The following is a TAG TEAM MATCH, scheduled for onefall! Introducing the participants: first, from Providence, Rhode Island, weighing in at 257 pounds ... RYDER STRONG!

Smith: Big ovation for Ryder Strong tonight, as these fans no doubt want to see him make progress in his quest to bring down Y.N.G.

Scorpio: Getting the crowd behind you will only go so far, Ed, though why these people aren't on their feet for Your New Gods is beyond me.

Smith: I'm sure it is.

As Strong reaches the bottom of the ramp and hits the ring, "Enemies of Reality" by Nevermore starts to play. Butters comes out from the back and heads down the ramp, sporting a light smile of his own and nodding at the occasional fan. He goes up the steel steps and enters the ring, briefly shaking hands with Strong before both men go about their warm-up exercises.

Flare: And his tag team partner: from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in at 243 pounds ... BUTTERS!

Scorpio: Aww, a handshake. How nice.

Smith: The two have had very limited exposure to one another, but one thing both have made crystal-clear in recent days is that they are both one-hundred percent committed to knocking the members of Y.N.G off of their respective pedestals. They'll get a chance to start that quest tonight, against the team of David GS and Matt Ashburn.

Scorpio: Never happen.

Naaaaa, na, na, na,
wait 'til I get my money right.

The crowd does a complete one-eighty as "ULTRAnumb" by Blue Stahli starts up. David GS and Matt Ashburn come sauntering out from the back, each wearing an arrogant smirk on his face. The two men descend the ramp side-by-side until DGS comes to a stop. Bending over at the waist, the Phenom throws up the Metal Horns, triggering a multicolored firestorm of pyro behind him.

Jackson: And their opponents, representing Your New Gods: weighing in at a combined total of 481 pounds ... the team of MATT ASHBURN, and DAVID ... G ... S!

BA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-BADABOOM

Ashburn and DGS storm the ring, the former hopping up onto the apron and the latter diving in stomach-down under the bottom rope. Both men go up to top turnbuckles and pose to a loud chorus of boos from the crowd, Ashburn spreading his arms wide and DGS raising the Metal Horns once more.

Scorpio: There, see that? THAT'S how an FMW Superstar is supposed to carry himself.

Smith: DGS and Ashburn, showing no shortage of self-confidence, perhaps for good reason given their competition. The referee has both teams get into their corners ... and it looks like Butters will be starting this one off against Y.N.G's Matt Ashburn.

Scorpio: There's the bell.

Smith: And off we go, folks.

Butters and Ashburn approach one another in the center of the ring, locking up in a tight collar-and-elbow. Ashburn takes control and cranks Butters into a side headlock, cinching away at the hold and grinding his forearm into his opponent's face. Butters is able to pry his hands apart and transitions into an arm wrench, but the former Television Champion twists through and reverses the hold just as quickly.

Smith: Nice sequence there by Ashburn and Butters ... but Matt comes out on top, and now he's got Butters right back in that tight side headlock.

Scorpio: That's what happens. Something that is often overlooked is the fact that being in Y.N.G affords guys like Ashburn and DGS the opportunity to learn from one of the greatest wrestlers in the history of the sport and the only man to have ever won the Full Metal Title twice: Nick Bryson. I bet if you compare this match to footage of those two from just a few months ago, you'd notice a marked difference.

Smith: I should hope so - sometimes, it feels like technical wrestling is becoming a lost art in this sport. Butters backs Ashburn up to the ropes ... fires him off, and the shoulder block takes Ashburn down. Quick cover by Butters, and Ashburn kicks out at one.

Ashburn immediately starts to get to his feet, but Butters beats him up and catches him in a front facelock. Matt tries to plant his feet and power his way into his team's corner, where DGS watches the match with interest, but Butters hunkers down and stops his progress.

Smith: And now Butters, trying to settle in ... but the Antagonist counters!

Scorpio: Nice!

Smith: Matt Ashburn with the Northern Lights Suplex, into the bridge! One! Two, and Butters kicks out with some force! Both men to their feet, they turn towards each other and OH!

Scorpio: Oh DAMN, I bet that stings!

Smith: Ashburn, with the ULTIMATE show of disrespect - an open-palmed slap, right across Butters' face!

Matt gets in Butters' face, talking trash, but the crowd pops when he gets a straight right hand to the chops for his trouble. Butters backs him up to the ropes with a volley of closed-fist shots and whips him off, bending over for a Back Body Drop on the rebound. Ashburn bounces off the ropes and leapfrogs over him, spinning around on landing and cracking Butters in the back of the head with an elbow!

Smith: Butters, teeing off on Ashburn ... sends him to the ropes, Ashburn avoids the Backdrop and WHAT A SHOT!

Scorpio: That one got him right on the crown of his head, there's no getting up from that one! Nighty-night, Butters!

Smith: Ashburn rolls him over, shoots the half! One! Two! And Butters gets the shoulder up at two!

Ashburn gets to his feet and pulls Butters up with him. Dragging his dazed opponent into the corner, he slaps the outstretched hand of David GS. The crowd boos loudly, and Ashburn holds Butters still as the Phenom steps into the ring. Both men back Butters up to the ropes and fire him across the ring; Ashburn grabs him on the rebound and pops him up with a modified Flapjack, and DGS brings him down onto his knee with a midair-grab into a Gutbuster!

Scorpio: Wow! Did you see that?!

Smith: What a maneuver! Ashburn and DGS with the double-team, and now the Phenom hooks the leg on Butters! One! TWO! And - NO!

Scorpio: Are you kidding me?!

Smith: Butters kicked out of that ... that VICIOUS double-team maneuver, but it looks like it did some serious damage to his midsection.

Butters rolls to the ropes and tries to make it to his feet, holding one hand to his stomach in pain. DGS stalks him from behind, the corners of his lips curled upwards in a predatory smile; he suddenly spins Butters around and connects with a hard toe kick to the gut, doubling the man over.

Smith: And now the Phenom, painting a bullseye on Butters' abdominal region.

Scorpio: Butters cost his team the match when he made it obvious that he was hurt. DGS and Matt Ashburn are two of the hungriest, most talented wrestlers not just on Anarchy, but in FMW as a whole, and they have both the mindset and the offensive capabilities necessary to turn a minor wound like that into a big, big problem.

Smith: No arguments there, Butters is in deep trouble if he can't make a tag to Ryder Strong. DGS with the irish whip ... Butters rebounds, and gets flipped over onto his back by the Phenom's knee!

Scorpio: They call that the Kitchen Sink ... and he follows it up by dropping the elbow!

Smith: Butters, taking an INCREDIBLE beating here, as DGS goes for another cover! One! TWO! Butters kicks out again, and Ryder Strong is chomping at the bit there on the apron!

Strong has indeed worked himself into a frenzy on the outside apron, riling the crowd up as he leans far over the top rope, hand outstretched towards his partner. Butters gets to his knees and tries to crawl to the corner, but DGS cuts him off with another elbow drop, this time to the small of the back. Strong can only watch, a malicious glare on his face, as DGS pulls Butters back up and connects with a Side Russian Legsweep before going back to his own corner and tagging in Ashburn.

Smith: And there's the tag, from David to Matt, and here comes a fresh Antagonist.

Scorpio: They're playing it smart, those two - even though they clearly have the upper hand right now, they're continuing to make frequent tags in order to keep each other as close to one-hundred percent as possible.

Smith: If that is indeed their plan, they're working it to near-perfection. Ashburn has Butters up, and throws him into the corner. He follows in after, and SLAPS a chop across Butters' face!

Scorpio: Man alive, if THAT doesn't wake you up, nothing will! We could hear that from the announce table!

Smith: But wait, wait - Butters is fighting back! Ashburn connects with another chop ... and he answers with the right hand! Matt hits the uppercut, european-style ... and Butters responds with the forearm shot! And now look at Butters, fighting his way out of the corner!

The crowd pops as Matt Ashburn is forced backwards by a series of rights and lefts. He pulls back and swings for a big haymaker, but the Antagonist ducks it and hooks Butters up in a modified bodyclutch.

Scorpio: He's got Butters, might be goin' for something big here ...

Smith: Ashburn wants the Uranage, he pops the hips ... but Butters tags him with an elbow and breaks free! Kick to the gut by Butters, and TASTE OF REALITY! My GOD, he hit it!

Scorpio: Are you kidding me?! Where the hell'd he pull THAT from?!

Smith: Taste of Reality, that enzuigiri to the back of the head, and now both men are down!

The crowd is brought to its feet by the possible game-changer, and a "Butters" chant starts up as both men attempt to make it to their corners. Butters is the first to start moving, and the toll this match has taken on him can be seen clear as day; Ashburn, while nowhere near as beat up, is clearly dazed and confused as he attempts to walk to his corner on his knees.

Smith: This is it, this is it! Whoever makes the tag first here could save the match for their team!

Scorpio: C'mon, Matt, c'mon ...

Smith/Scorpio: TAG!

Scorpio: Here comes DGS!

Smith: And here comes Ryder Strong!

The crowd explodes as both men vault the ropes and charge one another. Strong ducks under a Discus Lariat from DGS, rebounds off the ropes, and takes the Phenom down with a flying forearm smash! David is quick to his feet, but Ryder is quicker still and puts him back down with a running back elbow, followed by a clothesline!

Smith: And look at Ryder Strong, taking it to Y.N.G's chosen one!

Scorpio: What the hell's David doing?! Come on, fight back!

DGS gets back to his feet again and runs at Strong, swinging for a clothesline. Strong ducks it, maneuvers around behind the Phenom, and sinks in a Full-Nelson. He tries to lift DGS for a Full-Nelson Slam, but David suddenly pitches forward, rolling Ryder through and breaking the hold.

Scorpio: All right, THERE we go.

Smith: Impressive counter by David GS, breaking the Full-Nelson. Strong's back to his feet ... he charges, but David's got him! Half-Nelson, and BACKBREAKER! Shades of Alex O'Rion!

Scorpio: YES! Count it!

Smith: Strong's down, DGS with the cover, one! Two! NO, kickout by Ryder Strong!

Scorpio: Dammit, come on!

DGS brings Strong to his feet and backs him into the corner with a series of methodical, yet hard-hitting strikes - first a right hand, then a kick to the midsection, then a back elbow to the temple. With Ryder in the corner, DGS takes him by the hand and whips him HARD across the ring. Strong's back cracks against the turnbuckles, and DGS hooks him up for a Suplex as he staggers out of the corner.

Smith: DGS, now in firm control of this one. He's got Strong, lifts him up ... and JACKHAMMER!

Scorpio: Wowie!

Smith: An uncharacteristic display of power by the Phenom, and now he's got the leg hooked! One, TWO, and Strong kicks out again!

David gets to his feet, apparently unwilling to let the match carry on for too much longer. He goes over to the corner opposite Strong and stands there for a moment, measuring his slowly-rising opponent before dropping into a crouch and beckoning to him with one hand.

DGS: Come on!

Scorpio: All right, looks like it's time to end this one!

Smith: You're not kidding; David GS, looking for the Spear on Ryder Strong!

Ashburn smiles from Y.N.G's corner, nodding in approval. Butters, who has mostly recovered, calls to Strong from their team's corner in a vain attempt to alert him. Strong doesn't hear, though; he slowly makes it to his feet and turns around, and David bursts across the ring at him with the force of an oncoming train!

Smith: Strong's up, DGS has him sighted ... NO! STRONG AVOIDED THE SPEAR, AND DGS GOES INTO THE TURNBUCKLE!

David stumbles backwards out of the corner, holding his right shoulder in pain, and turns right into Strong, who slaps on the Fatality to a massive crowd pop!

Smith: FATALITY! HE'S GOT DGS IN THE FATALITY!

Scorpio: NO! NO, FIGHT OUT OF IT! COME ON!

David's eyes bug out of his head, and his mouth opens wide as his supply of air is cut off. The two superstars engage in a wild dance around the ring, bouncing off the ropes and in and out of corners as the Phenom desperately tries to escape the Tonga Death Grip. Having seen enough, Ashburn enters the ring to try and break the hold up ... but Butters cuts him off at the pass with a volley of right hands! He backs Ashburn up to the ropes and suddenly charges, sending them both spilling to the outside with a cactus clothesline!

Smith: Ashburn tries to make the save, but Butters cuts him off!

Butters and Ashburn get to their feet on the outside, and a brawl ensues. In the ring, Strong briefly turns to watch, distracted by all the commotion; DGS quickly takes advantage and drops down onto his back, using the leverage to propel Ryder face-first into the top turnbuckle.

Scorpio: Yes, great counter!

Smith: David GS, taking advantage of the momentary distraction and breaking free of the Fatality ...

Both men recover, DGS rising to his feet and Strong backing out of the corner. They turn to face each other - DGS swings for a right hand, but Strong beats him to the punch with a hard kick to the midsection. Ryder goes running to the ropes, leaps onto the second, and springs off of it.

Smith: Strong goes down low, stunning DGS with the kick. He runs to the ropes, springboard! ... SPEAR! SPEAR!

Scorpio: Holy GOD, WHAT CONTACT!

Smith: DGS CAUGHT STRONG WITH THE MIDAIR SPEAR, AND NOW THE PIN! IT IS ACADEMIC! ONE! TWO!! THREE!!!

Flare: Here are your winners: the team of MATT ASHBURN, and DAVID GS, Y-N-G!

David GS and Matt Ashburn (4.1 APS + 3.8 APS + 0.6 avs = 8.5 total)
Ryder strong and Butters (3.8 APS + 3.5 APS + 0.8 avs = 8.1 total)

The brawl on the outside grinds to a halt as "ULTRAnumb" by Blue Stahli" starts to play. As Butters enters the ring to check on Strong, DGS rolls out under the bottom rope and joins Ashburn on the outside.

Scorpio: Now THAT'S what I like to see. Major props to Butters and Ryder Strong, but we just saw the benefits of being in Y.N.G on clear display tonight.

Smith: After that performance, it's hard for me to argue with you, Eric. It was touch-and-go for a while, but boy, oh boy, did those two finish strong. Let's take another look at that midair Spear that put Ryder away ... good GRIEF, that looked painful.

Ashburn and DGS back their way up the ramp, sneering down at their beaten opponents in the ring. When they reach the stage they are greeted by Nick Bryson and Mark Johansson, who come out and raise their hands in victory as the crowd rains boos and jeers down on them.

Smith: Y.N.G, standing tall once again.

Scorpio: As they should be.

Smith: No comment. Ladies and gentlemen, that's all the time we have. For my broadcast partner Eric Scorpio, I'm Edible Smith, and this is FMW Anarchy! Goodnight!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:51 pm

Wow. Huge congratulations to SoSB. Bro, you deserve it, though no GI/SMUT rematch makes me sad. And Apostasy, that was a hell of a reign man.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:52 pm

SoSB is wearing his newly-won Abandoned Championship like a loose collar around his neck; after the strain he's been through, it was fitting for the Deep Sea Sensation to wear the strap in that manner when celebrating a victory. The Linguist was sipping from a bottle of champagne, his tie loose, and his shirt untucked.

The Linguist: It seemed that SoSB had no choice but to wager his mask tonight, but he followed through by winning the Abandoned Championship! I admit that I thought he would be screwed, but really, he upped his game for this match. And Apostasy put up a great fight, too! They just did great.... WHOO!

SoSB wanted him to translate more, but the Linguist wasn't paying much attention in his drunken stupor. Instead, he pulled out a white board, and started to write on it in blue marker. He wasn't in the mood to deal with further antics from his manager. He shows the board to the camera, its words VERY Clear to see.

This victory tonight was a victory for SMUT, as well.
However...
This victory marks the end of Son of Shark Boy.
The winning of the Abandoned Championship has merited an end to this slave name.
To see what name I chose...
Stay tuned for the next show.
Until then...
Surf my wave, bad guys... I dare ya!

The Deep Sea Sensation formerly known as SoSB dropped his whiteboard, and after freeing himself from his 'collar,' held the title in front of him as if he was holding a treasure he found in the Pacific Ocean.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:02 pm

IC:

I have no rematch clause, after signing my last contract. But I wouldn't mind stepping in the ring with the Deep Sea Sensation one more time, to be sure.

The Abandoned Championship Farewell Tour is now over, a bit prematurely. But you know what? I'm a little happy. I'm happy that the title will go on. I'm happy that, of all the people who could beat me, it was the plucky kid that stepped up when it mattered most. I find it hard to be mad about that.

Congrats to our new Abandoned Champion.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Santana: Yeah, who cares about Shark Kid or whatever his name is, let's all take a moment to congratulate my sister on her hard-fought and well-earned victory. I think it's safe to say she dominated that match.

Sage: Thank you everyone! Thank you so much!

Santana: As for our match against STORMMASTER, Mr. Boice, I ask you to reconsider. I mean, he's very big and he could hurt my poor sister even if it was by accident. You wouldn't to see Sage or I hurt, would you?

Sage: If you put me through this match... I am going to sue you for unsafe working conditions.

OOC: CONGRATS SHARKBOY! THAT WAS A GOOD MATCH! This was a great show and I'm happy it was my first. I would've preferred a deserved win over someone who showed but ah well.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:06 am

OOC: Well done Shark Boy!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:10 am

Bunny Boiler wrote:

Sage: If you put me through this match... I am going to sue you for unsafe working conditions.

FMW itself is an unsafe working environment.

That's part of what you sign up for.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:19 am

GSW offers better healthcare though.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:23 am

Shame it's talent are so sub-par.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:30 am

OOC:

Congrats go to The Artist Formerly Known as Son of Shark Boy.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:37 am

FMW also pays more, but that's not much of an accomplishment, considerin' we're worldwide, and GSW does, what, Florida?
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:33 pm

King: Actually, thanks to me, GSW is one of the highest-paying wrestling companies in the world. Your main event might make more, but the average GSW stars make more than you guys do. Also, we're in the entire South-East region, not just Florida.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:46 pm

Well, good for ya'll. Yer all goin' places. But stay outta Texas. We'd most likely hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:56 pm

King: Probably. I don't look forward to being lynched by a bunch of rednecks and wetbacks.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Understandable.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:53 pm

As opposed to being lynched by the locals wherever else you go. I'd imagine attempts at it happen quite a bit.

On an unrelated note, can we get some better talent drafted over here to Anarchy? I'm already beginning to feel like the proverbial big fish.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Small fish, smaller pond, David.

I mean really, I'm here now.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:04 pm

Nah. In Texas, we only lynch politicians and important assholes.

You? We'd just shoot ya and be done with it.

Last edited by Damien on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:35 pm

wot no segment
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:02 pm

Damien wrote:

King: Still, Death and I aren't on the best of terms. I keep turning down his advances. So I think I'll stay far away from Texas.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:04 pm

Listen to that.. The Braxton Twins beat Death to King. That's an achievement.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Damien wrote:

Actually, I'm quite popular in Texas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy 15.2 RESULTS!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next