Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!

Go down 
+7
PBrooks
Ashburn
Edible14
RCA
Vendetta
Easty
the nick bryson
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! Empty
PostSubject: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:07 pm

Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! Cornewlogodraft

Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! Rupp

We cut live to a sold out Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky as the crowd comes alive for the start of FMW's broadcast of Corruption. Superstar by Saliva blasts through the speakers as the cemra pans over the fans and their signs including Prepare to get SHARKBIT, Apostasy is my HERO, Adam Smith is the FUTURE, and I'd Pick Butters First TOO next to GIVE ME A SHOW. The camera cuts to the announcers desk where Edible Smith is seated beside Eric Scorpio.

Smith: Hello wrestling fans and welcome once again to another edition of FMW Corruption! I'm your host Edible Smith next to the legendary Eric Scorpio and we're proud to bring you an exciting card! Firstly, we've got two potential future players as Adam Smith, the newest Corruption Addition, takes on Kraven Whiskyjack.

Scorpio: Nice to see you recognize whats earned. Later on in the show you will see Corruption send out Antionio Grimelli and Paper Bag Man as they face off against each other and apparent Gold Card holder Seth Rotunda as the three face off in a hardcore match.

Smith: Not to mention that Jack Eastwood and Daniel Prideman take on STORMMASTER and Sharpedo King as the Pack faces off against the Super Mega Ultra Team in tag team action in Corruption's main event! Who knows if Rotunda will use that gold card on Sharpedo King!?

Scorpio: Irregardless the best of the show kicks in when Anarchy opens up on the air! Firstly we've got Paul Brooks facing off against the enforcer of YNG Mark Johansson! Then, in the main event, we see Matt Ashburn and David GS, fresh off his successful defence of his Anarchy Ultraviolent Title, against Butters and Blake Vendetta! What an exciting second half!

Smith: What an exciting show and-

Smiths microphone is cut off as he speaks but looks confused as he can tell he is having technical difficulties. He looks around for a few moments before images appear on the screen.

Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! 1styngtweet

Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! 2ndyngtweet

Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! 3rdyngtweet

Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! 4thyngtweet

Scorpio: Now that is something we can all be excited for.

Smith: Hardly.

Hit Em High (The MonStar Anthem) by Coolio, B-Real, Busta Rhymes, and LL Cool J hits the speakers as the crowd rises to their feet for the arrival of Paper Bag Man, STORMMASTER, and the Abandoned Champion Sharpedo King, collectively known as the Super Mega Ultra Team. Balloons and confetti fall from the rafters as they make their way to the ring.

Scorpio: Are you kidding me? These guys are allowed to open a show?

Smith: Shut up, Scorpio, this is gonna be fun.

Scorpio: No, its going to be painful.

Paper Bag Man enters the ring and holds the microphone high as he and Sharpedo King wave to the fans. STORMMASTER continues to stand stoicly in the center of it.

Paper Bag Man: HELLO CITIZENS!

The crowd pops.

Paper Bag Man: Well we came out here to talk about a few things on our awesome Funhouse! Firstly, I wanted to point out that we cant conduct these great interviews we want to do today without all of our teammates here! So, I'd like to announce our newest Honorary member of the Super Mega Ultra Team!

Paper Bag Man points to the top of the ramp as Its not Easy Being Green by Kermit the Frog blasts out the speakers and Smoochy Da Frog appears from behind the curtain. The crowd recieves him warmly as he interacts with them while he proceeds to the ring.

Scorpio: Oh hell.

Smith: Wow! What a great way to open our show! This is an amazing addition!

Scorpio: I really have no words to describe my intense hatred for this moment right now.

Smoochy Da Frog enters the ring and high fives Sharpedo King and Paper Bag Man before slapping STORMMASTER on his crossed arms. Sharpedo King and Paper Bag Man shrug their shoulders when Smoochy looks at them confused.

Paper Bag Man: Well now that everyone is here I wanted to talk about an important subject, Music. You see, music is important to everyones life! Even on our show it can make you cheer or boo. So, we wanted to bring out a famous musician to interview. Who likes THE BEATLES?!

The crowd roars.

Paper Bag Man: Thats cool, I like that band too! I've got some CD's of theirs in my car! Anyway, we wanted to interview someone that everyone knows about so tonight we're going to interview JUSTIN BEIBER!

Theres a mixed reaction from the crowd as Smoochy waves his hands about frantically. Sharpedo King steps next to Paper Bag Man and whispers something in his ear.

Paper Bag Man: Ok, correction. We TRIED to get Justin Beiber, but he didnt know who we were so he couldnt come here. Apparently we have a FEW musicians though so lets play some music and get them out here!

Music blasts as a few men make their way out of the back. Firstly a man donned in an all white suit, clearly an Elvis impersonator. Another man followed him shortly, donned in pantaloons and a powder wig. Both men were followed by a third man with a banjo, harmonica, and a large jug which he hoists high. The three musicians enter the ring up the steps and through the ropes that Sharpedo King and Smoochy hold open.

Paper Bag Man: Uh... ok, well! Yes! Lets see who we have here! And your name is?

He approaches the Elvis impersonator. The man throws his one finger in the air and takes his pose.

Elvis Impersonator: Huh, I'm the Kaaaang. Elvis.

Paper Bag Man: Ok, great, its Elvis! And how about you?

He approaches the man in pantaloons and powdered wig. He holds the microphone in front of the musicians face for a moment as the man just looks around.

Paper Bag Man: Hello? Whats your name?

The musician continues to look around. Paper Bag Man taps him on the shoulder and shouts 'WHAT IS YOUR NAME'.

Musician: WHAT?!

He holds his hand to his ear.

Paper Bag Man: WHAT IS YOUR NAME!?

Crowd: WHAT!

Crowd: WHAT!

Paper Bag Man: WHAT-

Sharpedo King again approaches Paper Bag Man and whispers in his ear.

Paper Bag Man: OH! Ok, well this is Beethoven! Ok, moving on, you are?

Banjo Billy: I'm Banjo Billy! The root'nist-toot'nist banjo man this side of the Mississippi!

Beethoven: WHAT?!

Paper Bag Man: OK! Great! Now we know who everyone is lets ask them a few questions! Ok, firstly, Elvis. Tell us a bit about your life recording in the studio! Was it fun!? Did you meet a lot of interesting people!?

Elvis Impersonator: Yes. HUH!

He strikes a pose again.

Paper Bag Man: Anything else? Is that it?

Elvis Impersonater: Im the Kaaaang! HUH!

Paper Bag Man: Ok. Beethoven. You wrote a lot of stuff and the like. A lot of people were influenced by your work! Tell me, what do you think you favored more more the C-minor compositions, the smaller scale orchestral pieces or the larger grander periods?

There is a brief moment where Beethoven stares at Paper Bag Man.

Smith: Did he just sound smart?

Beethoven: WHAT?!!

Banjo Billy: Hey y'all! Who wants to hear a song!?

Banjo Billy begins blowing on his harmonica.

Paper Bag Man: Excuse me, but who are you?

Banjo Billy: I reckon I said! I'm-

Paper Bag Man: No I mean, did you write anything, or record anything, or influence anyone?

Banjo BIlly: Uh, no can't say I have.

Paper Bag Man: Than what are you doing here?

Banjo Billy: I was all they could find at short notice.

Paper Bag Man: Oh, ok.

Banjo Billy: AND I CAN DO THIS!

He blows on his harmonica and begins strumming on the banjo. The Elvis impersonator grabs the mic from Paper Bag Man as he starts dancing. Sharpedo King and Smoochy begin swinging in a dosey-do.

Elvis Impersonator: Im the King! Huh, Ha! Im the King! Hah! Aint nothin but a houndog hotel! Heartbreak huh, HA!

Paper Bag Man lifts the jug Banjo Billy brought and begins blowing on it. Beethoven continues to look on confused, struggling to hear things. Sharpedo King and Smoochy exit the ring and begin dancing up the ramp with everyone else following suit, until only STORMMASTER and Beethoven are left in the ring.

After a few seconds of silence the crowd begins cheering as Beethoven walks over to STORMMASTER. STORMMASTER unfolds his arms and walks rigidly towards the ropes and exits the ring, startling Beethoven, who drops his powdered wig. After the monsterous man leaves Beethoven picks up his wig and exits too, dancing horribly up the ramp to no music. The crowd begins to clap as he exits.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:08 pm

The crowd pops as we cut backstage to Corruption General Manager Jack Boice's office. The man stands at his desk on his cellphone when the door clicks open then closes. Boice turns and silently tells the arrival 'One Moment'.

Boice: Is that legal? You don't know... ok, well, go find out. I need to know as soon as possible. Right. Now, if you'll excuse me-

The crowd roars as Apostasy steps into view.

Boice: I've got another appointment.

Boice hangs up the phone and puts it on his desk. He reaches his hand out and shakes Apostasy's.

Boice: Glad you could be here, Apostasy. I know how close you were at Lethal Injection and its a true show of character to continue moving forward.

Apostasy: Only choice I've got is to continue proving I deserve that opportunity.

Boice: You're very right. In fact thats why I asked you here. You see, I can't go ahead and just make you number one contender to the Full Metal Championship, thats unfortunately out of my jurisdiction even though you clearly deserve it.

Apostasy: Thanks.

Boice: However, I can name you number one contender to Corrpution's Ultraviolent Championship, and I asked you here tonight to make that official!

Apostasy: Really!? Boice, this is really an honor I-

Boice: Don't be too excited yet. Apparently, Jeff Whitt is refusing to come onto Corruption to defend his belt. Theres a lot of legal stuff behind it, but as it stands you're looking at facing him at Catalyst.

Apostasy: I see. Well, if he makes it that far, I'd be glad to bring the belt back home.

Boice: I think you're exactly the man for the job. Looking forward to seeing what you can do, Apostasy.

Boice places his hand on the shoulder of Apostasy. The superstar nods and shakes the General Managers hand once again before exiting the scene.

"Don’t Tread On Me” by Metallica hits the PA system and “The Jackal” Adam Smith soon appears at the top of the ramp accompanied by his wife, Christine to a mixed reaction from the crowd. The two walk down to the ring and after a quick good luck kiss, Adam rolls into the ring and poses for the crowd.

Scorpio: Is this stereotype really necessary? This is not Days of Our Lives.

Flare: Introducing first, from St John’s, Newfoundland, Canada, weighing in at 200lbs, this is “The Jackal” ADAAAAAAAAMMM SMIIIIITH!

Smith: And he of course is accompanied by his lovely manager, Christine.

Scorpio: I’ve seen better.

Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! 6thyngtweet

The Jackal’s music is cut off and is replaced by "Rehab" by Down. The newly acquired Kraven Whiskeyjack appears at the top of the ramp decked in his signature leather jacket. He makes his way to the ring, mocking the audience along the way which garners a fair amount of boos.

Flare: And his opponent, from Ennis, Texas, weighing in at 270lbs, KRAAAAVEEEEEENNNNN WHISSSKEEEEYJAAAACKKK!

Smith: Kraven Whiskeyjack is making his Corruption debut tonight after making his FMW debut at Lethal Injection in the Open Battle Royal.

Scorpio: Which he lost.

Smith: Yes, thank you for that. The bell sounds and here we go with our opening match.

Scorpio: Let’s hope this goes quickly. I’m not in the mood to sit here and call a match as boring as this.

Smith: Ignoring that, it… wait a minute… Whiskeyjack is calling for a time-out. He looks over at Christine and he winks at her. It looks like he’s flirting with her to get under his opponent’s skin. And The Jackal looks pissed!

Scorpio: The Jackal charges at Whiskeyjack and pummels him with rights and lefts. It’s foolish moves like this that cost people the match.

Smith: Whiskeyjack is backed in the corner and the referee is counting for The Jackal to stop. He stops before the five-count. The Jackal’s backing up and – OOOH! Whiskeyjack hits him with a hard right hand that takes him down to the mat.

Scorpio: Look at him – he’s back over to the corner and he’s waving at Christine again. What is this?

Smith: The Jackal gets up and charges at Whiskeyjack again. They get into a collar-and-elbow tie-up in the centre of the ring.

Scorpio: This is clearly no match. The much bigger Whiskeyjack overpowers him and gets him into a tight side headlock.

Smith: The Jackal manages to push him off into the ropes and hits him with a big clothesline. Now he’s mounting him with shots to the head and the ref has to pull him off before he gets disqualified.

Scorpio: You never mess with a man’s property, Smith.

Smith: You never cease to amaze me, Scorpio. Whiskeyjack is back up to his feet and the Jackal catches him with a nicely executed snap suplex. He rolls over and goes for the cover. ONE – TWO – KICK OUT!

Scorpio: Christine thought he had it there. How delusional.

Smith: Adam pulls Whiskeyjack up to his feet and Irish whips him into the corner. An irate Jackal runs at him with a big boot but Whiskeyjack ducks it and Adam’s definitely feeling that one.

Scorpio: Whiskeyjack pulls him back and he nails a vicious sidewalk slam. But he’s not going for the cover. What an amateur!

Smith: Whiskeyjack is rolling out of the ring and he’s going for Christine. She’s cowering back and pleading for him to stay away from her! Wait! The Jackal has recovered in the middle of the ring and sees this!

Scorpio: He’s going to regret this…

Smith: Adam’s out of the ring and now and he’s chasing Whiskeyjack. Whiskeyjack rolls back into the ring and The Jackal is right behind him. OUCH! Whiskeyjack catches him with a snap DDT!

Scorpio: My foresight is still 20/20.

Smith: Whiskeyjack is pulling a dazed Adam back up to his feet now. He’s got him in a front facelock now and he’s signalling for the end of it. He pulls him up into the air with ease and drops him onto his head! He calls that one the Whiskey Chaser and what a devastating move that was!

Scorpio: Whiskeyjack goes for a cocky cover and this has got to be it. ONE – TWO – THREE – this one is over!

Smith: What an impressive debut from this Goliath of a man.

Flare: HEREEE IS YOUR WINNNERRRRRR, KRAAAAVEEEENNN WHISSSKEEEYYYYJAAAACK!!

Kraven Whiskyjack (3.54aps + 1.1avs = 4.64 total)
Adam Smith (3.06aps + 0.1avs = 3.16 total)

Smith: Whiskeyjack is up to his feet and he’s waving at Christine again who looks shocked after what just happened. He rolls out of the ring and taunts to the crowd bragging about his first singles win on Corruption.

Scorpio: Now Christine’s in the ring and she’s crawling over to her fallen husband. I knew his foolishness would cost him this match.

Smith: Christine goes to comfort her husband but he’s shaking her off. She attempts to help him up to his feet again but he’s shaking her off. You can tell how frustrated he is that he lost this match.

Scorpio: I’d be frustrated as well if I was as talentless as he was.

Smith: Christine’s backing off as her husband stares up at the leaving Whiskeyjack looking even more pissed than before

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue May 15, 2012 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:39 pm

Blige: I'm here backstage with-

Sheila Blige is interrupted as a man reaches out and snatches the microphone from her hand. The hooligan turns and hands the mic off camera. Dazz Andrews enters and elicits a poor response from the crowd.

Andrews: You know, I've got my mates over here with me and we decided that we've stood back long enough. We needed to make a statement.

Dazz's associates push Sheila Blige out of the scene and take place behind each shoulder of their leader.

Andrews: I'm tired of these people who think that because we're on our show, they're entitled to do anything. People who think they're better than me! I'm tired of being disrespected by miscreants, by nobodies! I'm tires of not getting the respect I deserve from you peons in the seats. You uneducated, inbred, bottom feeders of the social cesspool!

The crowd boos as Andrews stares at the screen with intensity.

Andrews: I'm tired of all this smut in wrest-

Andrews is cut off by the cheers of the crowd as Paper Bag Man, STORMMASTER, and Sharpedo King enter the scene. Paper Bag Man steps towards Andrews.

Paper Bag Man: You sound mad, citizen.

Andrews: What do you-

Paper Bag Man: So you hate SMUT huh!? Well, what'd we ever do to you?! Huh!

Andrews: No, you moron. I said I hate SMUT. As in-

Paper Bag Man: OH! We heard you just fine!

STORMMASTER steps closer to the heels as Dazz's associates step to their leaders back.

Paper Bag Man: Well, we just wanted you to know that we don't appreciate that, seeing as we've never done anything to you! Though maybe, just maybe, you've given us reason now!

Sharpedo King flails about.

Paper Bag Man: You tell em!

Andrews: What is he even doing!?

Paper Bag Man: DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT HEAR WHAT HES SAYING! YOU HAVE OFFENDED US FOR THE LAST TIME, ANDREWS!

SMUT turn and exit the scene, leaving Dazz and his friends confused and puzzled. Andrews lifts the mic as if he is going to continue to speak, but he drops the mic with a thud and exits the stage. The camera cuts to the ring.

Flare: The following contest, set for one fall, is a triple threat match under hardcore rules! Introducing first...

The lights in the arena darken as “Elephant Gun” by Beirut begins.

Flare: From Florence, Italy, he is Antonio Grimelli!

Antonio makes his way down the ramp through a cascade of sparks, eyes focused on the ring, ignoring the boos that come from the audience.

Scorpio: Grimelli's a promising rookie here in FMW. His lack of vocal skills are more than compensated in the ring.

Smith: You realise the man has a physical impairment, right?

Scorpio: I do. And it's hilarious.

Antonio stands in the ring, staring up at the ramp as the music changes to “The MonSTAR Anthem” by Coolio, B-Real, LL Cool J, and Busta Rhymes.

Flare: Next, from Eureka, California! Paper Bag Man!

PBM comes down to the ring, wielding a steel chair, shaking hands with the ringside fans as he passes.

Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! 5thyngtweet

Scorpio: Give me strength. It's land of the crippled out here.

Smith: Come on, it's still Trey under there. He can be a mean sonuva when he wants to be. And seeing as this is a hardcore match, I'd say that he has the advantage.

Scorpio: It's still “medal at the special Olympics” standard. And you'd think so, but no. Grimelli has a full ten inches and weighs almost twice as much as the would-be superhero.

"Sssnakepit" by Enter Shikari kicks in, bringing with it a hail of animosity from the crowd. Smoke pours from the top of the ramp.

Flare: And their opponent! He is the Gold Card holder, from Swansea, Wales... Seth Rotunda!

Trey and Antonio can be seen talking in the ring as Seth makes his way to there, spinning on the spot to flash the slogans on his robe. He pauses for a moment, looking back to where he came. After a brief pause Jack Eastwood appears, grinning and passing a pair of objects to Seth.

Smith: What are those?

Scorpio: From the looks of it, one of them is a Singapore cane! And it should come as no surprise that Rotunda is armed here; after all, his leader Eastwood is one of the most reckless idiots to ever step between the ropes.

Smith: And the other, well, I'm not quite sure what that is.

Seth comes down the ramp now, pointing the cane at Grimelli and PBM like a loaded gun. He slides in, gesturing at both of them.

Scorpio: Seth is the latest in a long line of up-and-coming wrestlers who will be cursed with the Gold Card.

Smith: It's not necessarily cursed-

The bell rings and both Trey and Antonio rush Seth, Trey first with a strike to the head, then Grimelli with a running shoulder bash. Seth slumps, his hands scrabbling.

Smith: -although I'm going to reserve judgement.

Scorpio: The best-laid plans go to waste. Paper Bag Man tosses the chair, picks up that cane and raps his head with it. I guess it is just Trey under there.

Smith: Rotunda struggling to his feet. Antonio winds up another shot, but Seth ducks and clips him with a shot to the body! Grimelli buckles!

Scorpio: So that's what the other thing was, brass knuckles! On his hand, look!

Smith: Rotunda bringing his fist round and Paper Bag Man swings for the fist with that Singapore cane! Ouch! The cane shatters, but Seth's in agony!

Scorpio: Yeah, did you see how far he just threw away those knucks?

Smith: PBM tosses the cane too and goes on the offensive, but the Gold Card holder's waiting for him too!

Scorpio: Seth using his uninjured right hand to lay the jabs into Trey here!

Smith: One, two, lariat! Spruance goes over the ropes!

Scorpio: Which leaves Seth free to work on Antonio, but he's had some breathing space and is going to work on the much smaller man.

Smith: Yes, Antonio's got the better of the two when it comes to sheer power, but Rotunda's got an agile edge here which he needs to take advantage of.

Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! 7thyngtweet

Scorpio: Doing a good job so far, hitting Grimelli in the gut where those brass knuckles got him before. Trying to stay out of the big man's range...

Smith: Antonio with a haymaker elbow smash! Rotunda staggers, but remains on his feet! He backs up to the ropes, springs off the bottom... European uppercut connects right to the chin! Beautiful!

Scorpio: And Rotunda takes a second to check that Paper Bag Man's still on the outside before going for the cover.

One!

Two!

T-

Only a two count; he should have gone for the pin right away there.

Smith: I think it was a smart call to check on Trey; you don't know if you've got the win in a triple threat match because of the other guy.

Scorpio: Seth's going back to him, sliding out. PBM quickly to his feet and he's got that chair! Rotunda back into the ring far quicker than he left it!

Smith: I don't blame him, but now he's got to contend with an annoyed Grimelli!

Scorpio: PBM has followed Seth back into the ring and he rounds on Seth with Antonio! Paper Bag Man is taking position next to Grimelli as Seth crouches down! The monster is gonna charge the two men!

Smith: Trey now, raising the chair above his head – NO!

Scorpio: Grimelli just pulled the chair out from The Bag Man's grip! Aha, I love it!

Smith: Grimelli pushes Trey in the way of a charging Rotunda! SPEAR! The big man's had enough, he's leaving! Grimelli rolled out of the ring and is leaving! I don't think Seth can believe his luck, Trey's out! All he has to do is take the pin, so why is he picking him up?

Scorpio: Oh come on, you know why.

Smith: It's unnecessary, I don't – Death of a Dream from Rotunda! If PBM wasn't out cold before, he certainly is now! Cover!

One!

Two!

Three!

Flare: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner... SETH ROTUNDA!

Seth Rotunda (3.85aps + 0.8avs = 4.65 total)
Antonio Grimelli (3.35aps + 0.5avs = 3.85 total)
Paper Bag Man (0.0aps +0.0avs = 0 total)

Smith: Rotunda may or may not have needed the assist there, but the controversial gold card holder looks to be in good shape. Id like to know why Grimelli just betrayed Paper Bag Man!

Scorpio: i'd say that was probably the best part of the match. I doubt you'll get much of an explanation as Grimelli isn't one for talking.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue May 15, 2012 2:11 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:41 pm

The following advertisement has been paid for by:
Y.N.G Entertainment.

Voiceover: There is a new force in Full Metal Wrestling. A group collectively known as Your New Gods, the Brainchild of Sir Nick Bryson, but if Bryson is the Brains, then this man is the vicious right fist.

Quote :
Butters and Ashburn approach one another in the center of the ring, locking up in a tight collar-and-elbow. Ashburn takes control and cranks Butters into a side headlock, cinching away at the hold and grinding his forearm into his opponent's face. Butters is able to pry his hands apart and transitions into an arm wrench, but the former Television Champion twists through and reverses the hold just as quickly.

Smith: Nice sequence there by Ashburn and Butters ... but Matt comes out on top, and now he's got Butters right back in that tight side headlock.

Voiceover: A monsterous presence in the ring, Matt Ashburn continues to not only impress, but intimidate the rank and file of Full Metal Wrestling.

Quote :
Boice: Leon locks up with Ashburn center ring but Ashburn is quick to gain advantage! Ashburn moves back and shoots off the ropes, he tries to land a clothesline, Leon ducks! Wait!

Sound: What athleticism!

Boice: Ashburn lands the pele kick to a turning Leon!

Sound: Right in the face!

Boice: Ashburn right back on the attack again! He's lifting Leon by the waist, gutbuster over the knee! Ashburn manuvers around and has locked Leon in a million dollar dream!

Voiceover: With the combined gifts of athleticism, cunning, and tenacity, Matt Ashburn is the true total package, putting everyone worldwide on notice.

Quote :
Boice: Ashburn turns back to Leon! He tosses him into the corner violently into the turnbuckles! Here comes Hannibal!

Sound: He's not so good when the odds arent in his favor!

Boice: Ashburn is right there to catch him again! He lands blow after blow of fists to the face and knees to the guts! Ashburn whips Hannibal into Leon! Running clothesline to the back of Hannibal's head from Ashburn!

Sound: Keep it up, Matt!

Boice: Hannibal drops face first to the mat as Ashburn continues his charge! Clothesline in the corner! He's lifting Leon to the top turnbuckle now and Leon is almost touching the top of the cell!

Sound: Excellent!

Boice: Ashburn is driving his shoulder into Leon now forcing his body into the cage! Three, four, five times!

Quote :
Bryson: So! Tonight I would like to begin introduce to you the men whom I felt were the top of the top, the cream of the crop! Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce you to the FIRST man who will help me even the odds! Guys in the back, PLAY THAT MUSIC!

Surprise You're Dead! by Faith No More blasts through the speakers as current FMW Television champion Matt Ashburn makes his way from backstage to the ring, a smirk on his face as Bryson applauds him from the ring, the only person doing so in the building.

Voiceover: Matt Ashburn is more than just an international superstar. He is Your New God

Quote :
All four members of YNG take place at the top of the ramp. Bryson grabs David GS and Matt Ashburns wrists, Ashburn grabbing Mark Johansson's, and all four of them raise their arms high in victory. The crowd continues to boo as the camera looks over the Sons of Attrition one more time as the referee tends to them, then focuses once again on YNG.

And an ANARCHY Exclusive!
Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! Anarchylogo3

Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! 8thyngtweet

The crowd erupts with Boos as Sssnakepit by Enter Shikari hits the speakers. The camera focuses on a few signs that say PACK is WHACK, Put DOWN the Pack, and more as Daniel Prideman and Jack Eastwood make their way out from the back to the entrance ramp. The two of them casually make their way to the ring as they converse, Eastwood occasionally heckling fans on the way.

Smith: And here comes the pack, represented by Eastwood and Prideman, looking to score the win tonight against a team many could consider their closest rivals, The Super Mega Ultra Team!

Scorpio: The fact that we allow people like SMUT in this federation makes me sick.

Smith: Because you obviously dislike fun and excitement.

Scorpio: Because I have standards.

As Prideman and Eastwood enter the ring they discuss strategy when their music is immediately cut. The crowd rises to their feet as The MonSTAR Anthem by Coolio, B-Real, LL Cool J, and Busta Rhymes blasts through the speakers. STORMMASTER walks out stoicly as Sharpedo King follows suit, running a circle around his teammate before throwing his fist up to the receptive audience. Sharpedo King adjusts his Abandoned Championship as the team stands on the ramp.

Smith: And heres the Abandoned Champion Sharpedo King and STORMMASTER!

Scorpio: These two have, for some unknown reason, been a dominant team in Full Metal Wrestling.

Smith: Its not surprising in hindsight, Scorp. These two have a unique chemistry and the people at their backs. They've got a recipe for success and thats all that matters.

As the two of them make way down the ramp their music is again cut out by Sssnakepit by Enter Shikari. Sharpedo King is startled as STORMMASTER continues to focus on the ring when Seth Rotunda walks out, an oversized office chair following him. He claps atop the ramp and then holds his Gold Card high before sitting in the chair and motioning for SMUT to continue forward.

Smith: And of course this guy has to be here.

Scorpio: Finders keepers, Smith. This guy can use that whenever. Maybe he does want the Abandoned title! Its his perogative!

Smith: You're absolutely right, Scorpio. I just hate seeing this done this way. We know theres going to be a cloud over this match, its definately going to effect SMUT.

Scorpio: Thats called prduent planning.

Smith: Or cheating.

Scorpio: No, fool. Its what I said.

Sharpedo King hands his Abandoned title to the timekeepers table gingerly before sliding into the ring. STORMMASTER grabs the top rope and the behemoth steps up to the apron. Eastwood nods to Prideman, who takes place on the apron as well. Eastwood waves at Rotunda, who waves back. Eastwood begins circling Sharpedo King in the center of the ring

Smith: It looks like we're getting Eastwood and Sharpedo starting off as the bell rings! Eastwood goes to lock up, Sharpedo ducks! Through the legs of Eastwood and a sweep sends him to the mat! Sharpedo with an elbow drop to the chest! Headlock!

Scorpio: Sharpedo trying to set a fast pace. Can I call him something else? Like Steve or something? Does he have a real name?

Smith: The noble Sharpedo King is his name! Eastwood getting to his feet as Sharpedo still hangs on- literally! Eastwood to his feet and Sharpedo is just lifted of the mat! Eastwood positions his arms around his attacker, BIG LIFT!

Scorpio: Looking for a back body drop is smart.

Smith: Sharpedo in the air and- WOW! He lands on his feet! Chop Block! Standing Moonsault! Sharpedo King with a pin one- NO! Eastwood throws him off, but thats the wrong turnbuckle!

Scorpio: Tag from Stormmaster and-

Smith: No, its pronounced STORMMASTER!

Scorpio: Son of a- YOU CALL IT THEN!

Smith: TAG FROM STORMMASTER!

Scorpio: I hate you so much.

Smith: Sharpedo with excellent agility lands on the turnbuckle! STORMMASTER in the ring and he clotheslines Eastwood! Sharpedo jumps off the ropes, OFF STORMMASTERS SHOULDERS, SENTON BOMB!

Scorpio: Creative teammwork there. They're going to need it if they expect to keep some kind of competitive edge.

Smith: Stormmaster with the pin! One- NO! Prideman in the ring and a big boot to the big man! He goes unphased because of that helmet!

Scorpio: Now THAT has to be cheating!

Smith: What'd you call it? Prudent planning? Prudent Planning by Stormmaster and the big man is up! Prideman tries to lock up but Stormmaster pushes him off!

Scorpio: Look! Eastwood is moving!

Smith: Prideman charges forward! Clothesline from Prideman! Chop Black simultaneously from Eastwood! Vicious move there!

Scorpio: Even better teamwork from the pack!

Smith: Eastwood with the pin! One, Two, No! Kick out at two! I can't believe they got the big man off his feet!

Scorpio: Rotunda approves!

Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! 9thyngtweet

Smith: Eastwood gets up and lifts his opponent! Whip into the Pack corner and a full steam splash! Prideman tags in and now both Pack members stomp into Stormmaster! NO!

Scorpio: HOW DOES HE DO THAT?!

Smith: Stormmaster pushes them both off! Eastwood up first- Just kidding! Clothesline sends Eastwood out of the ring! Prideman is up and he tries to lift Stormmaster! Big back body drop by Prideman!

Scorpio: He just lifted the giant!

Smith: Prideman is no small man either, this is a great matchup between two power wrestlers! Prideman walks over- HEADBUTT FROM STORMMASTER!

Scorpio: Thats gotta REALLY be cheating!

Smith: Prideman is turned around! Stormmaster drops to one knee, he hoists Prideman up on his shoulders! Prideman is towering! Look at Sharpedo King! He springboards up on the ropes- leaps! Stormmaster turns, FLYING DROPKICK! Electric Chair Drop Combo! Stormmaster turns for the pin!

Scorpio: Shark... Sharpie, forget it. That guy is slow to get up!

Smith: This should be over! Stormmaster with the pin! One, Two, NO! HOW DID PRIDEMAN KICK OUT?!

Up on stage, Rotunda stands and motions from the back. A referee with a credit card reading machine steps out and hurrily follows the Gold Card holder to the ring as he raises the small object high. Sharpedo King just notices as Rotunda reaches the mats around the ring and takes a defensive position.

Scorpio: Here comes Rotunda! He can use it at ANY time!

Smith: How dishonorable! Right now? The match ref is talking to the other referee, trying to figure out whats going on!

Scorpio: You have a hard time grasping 'ANY TIME' dont you?

Smith: Rotunda is up on the apron! Stormmaster stands to guard his friend, LOOK! Eastwood has come out from under the ring! He's got a sledgehammer! Why do we keep those under there!?

Scorpio: Whoever left it there just swung the tide in the Packs favor!

Smith: Eastwood is in and he crushes the head of that hammer into Stormmasters spine! Eastwood quickly discards the hammer as the ref turns! Prideman is up now! Running big boot drops Stormmaster! Oh my!

Scorpio: Prudent Planning, Smith.

Smith: Sharpedo King turns! Prideman with that Jawbreaker Lariat!

Scorpio: Stormmaters turn now!

Smith: Prideman lifts Stormmaster! He hoists him up, INVERTED BRAIN BUSTER! SETTLE THE SCORE FROM PRIDEMAN AND HOW DID HE PULL THAT OFF!

Scorpio: What a monster!

Smith: Prideman with the pin! One, Two-

Scorpio: THREE!

Rotunda and Eastwood charge the ring as Sharpedo King helps pull Stormmaster from it. The trio begin celebrating as Flare's voice rings out over the microphone.

Flare: Here is your winners! Jack Eastwood and Daniel Prideman! THE PAAAAAAAAAACK!

Jack Eastwood and Daniel Prideman (3.52aps + 3.46aps +1.1avs = 8.08 total)
Sharpedo King and STORMMASTER (3.56aps + 0.0aps + 0.2avs = 3.76 total)

Smith: I can't believe it! The Pack STOLE this match!

Scorpio: Looks like that pinfall happened center ring in front of our faces, Smith.

Smith: I can't believe it! The Pack with the win and now they look to do more damage! Haven't they done enough!

Scorpio: Apparently not!

Smith: Thats enough! Leave with your tainted win!

Rotunda laughs as Eastwood and Prideman eye Sharpedo King and Stormmaster. Suddenly, the crowd rises as Paper Bag Man shoots out of the back and charges the ring.

Smith: Here comes the cavalry and its Paper Bag Man coming to defend his teammates!

Scorpio: They were probably better off without him here.

Paper Bag Man charges the ring and throws rights and lefts at the Pack, briefly stunning them before Prideman and Eastwood tandem clothesline the hero, sending him out to the floor. Sharpedo King helps Stormmaster to his feet and stands in a defensive stance, ready to face the Pack.

Smith: Sharpedo King is ready to stand his ground! Someone else come out here! Anyone!

Scorpio: He has a death wish nobody wants to share, Smith!

The fans in attendance roar again as someone rushes down from the crowd and hops the barrier. The man, dressed in black and wearing a black mask to hide his face, lifts the discarded Sledgehammer from the ground and slides into the ring.

Scorpio: WAIT! Who is this!?

Smith: Apparently not everyone shares your sentiments, Scorpio! This man just charged the ring and hes hoisted that Sledgehammer high, but the Pack have bailed! He swings it down and snaps the head clean off of the wooden shaft! What force was driven in to that blow!

Scorpio: The Pack are exiting through the crowd! What an unfortunate and unfair turn of events! How dare this person sully their victory!

Smith: I dont know who that is but he is furious at the pack! Hes got something! What is that?

The man reaches in his back pocket and pulls out a small object. He points at the Pack as they stand at an exit to the concourse. The man flicks his wrist and a large, straight razor blade glistens under the arena lights.

Smith: THATS A RAZOR!

Scorpio: This man has to be deranged!

The masked man motions the razor across his throat, still focused on the Pack. He puts the razor away and exits the ring, helping SMUT collect themselves and escorts them back up the ramp as the Pack disappear into the arena halls.

Smith: Who is that!? What did we just witness!?

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue May 15, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Forever by As I Lay Dieing blasts through the speakers as the crowd is once again panned over for the open of FMW Anarchy. Red pyro shoots off from the ring then up the ramp in red and white before a big finale from behind the METALTron.

Scorpio: And welcome back, ladies and gentlemen, to the A show and the primetime hour of the evening.

Smith: Arguable, Scorpio.

Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! HoF

The crowd pops as regal music plays accompanying the FMW Hall of Fame image.

Smith: Apparently tonight we have a hall of fame announcement!

Scorpio: Of course, its the most important show, so it gets the biggest announcements.

Naaaaa, na, na, na
Wait till I get my money right.

The crowd quickly voices their displeasure as Cant Tell Me Nothin' by Kanye West blasts through the speakers and Sir Nick Bryson, Anarchy General Manager, makes his way from the back. He turns and looks at the curtain before holding his arm out and the rest of YNG, David GS, Matt Ashburn, and Mark Johannson make their way out of the back as well to accompany him.

Smith: And here comes YNG and I've already got a sinking feeling about this.

Scorpio: Sinking perhaps in the fact that nothing you'll ever do will match these mens accomplishments.

Smith: Thats definately not it.

Bryson points to the ring hands and then to the ring. They call for something out of the back and two men walk out carrying a portrait-sized item covered by a sheet of red velvet. Bryson and YNG enter the ring and the men carefully bring the object in as well, placing a stand in the center of the canvas and setting the clearly heavy object ontop of it.

Scorpio: Are we about to witness the FMW Hall of Fame induction!? Ok, which one of these great men in the ring is getting the honor.

Smith: If its any of them, I'd be disgusted.

Scorpio: Thats because you have no talent.

Bryson: Hello world! You know, its been a fantastic ride for me and my associates here, and I think this moment we're about to have right now is going to top it off. You see, I've got four men in this ring who are guaranteed future hall of famers-

YNG smile and congratulate themselves.

Bryson: I mean, Matt Ashburn, Rookie of the Year. Mark Johannson, dominant competitor, and David GS, A-Show champion and gallant defender, not to mention my accomplishments. If I was going to list everything we've collectively done, my hour would be gone!

Bryson shares a belly laugh with Matt Ashburn as David GS applauds.

Bryson: But tonight we're not out here to honor ourselves, because thats going to happen eventually. Tonight we're out here to celebrate the careers of the people who have truly made an impact and we're starting the Hall of Fame class of two-thousand and twelve off with a bang by inducting a man who is truly, truly deserving. He's been in many great matches, and called many more, including some of my most important moments. Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce to you-

The crowd roars with excitement as Black Water by Symphorce plays through the speakers and the veteran turned commentator Morpheus makes his way from backstage.

Scorpio: MORPHEUS!? Morpheus is the first inductee into the FMW Hall of Fame class of twenty-twelve!

Smith: As much as I respect Morpheus, this sounds to me like this is Bryson giving out gifts to people who are his friends!

Morpheus smiles as he makes his way down the ramp and into the ring. Once he enters he shakes hands with Nick Bryson as YNG pat him on the back. Bryson steps forward with Morpheus and they hoist the red sheet off of the panel, revealing a golden plaque honoring Morpheus as an FMW Hall of Famer, complete with his portrait engraved in the gold.

Scorpio: Aside from your obvious paranoia this is clearly a momentus occasion, and what an amazing looking honor! Truly this is bigger than any of the greatest trophies one could earn.

Smith: Yeah, earn.

Bryson shakes Morpheus' hand one more time before handing the microphone over to the inductee, applauding when his hands are free.

Morpheus: Truly, honestly, this is a great honor. I mean, to be in the ring here with all of you, and all of these people present. Its humbling, almost, but really this is an opportunity. A great opportunity.

Smith: Where is this going?

Scorpio: Only somewhere good.

Bryson gets a microphone from a ring hand and looks at Morpheus.

Bryson: I think I know what you're referring to Morph.

Morpheus looks at the golden plaque.

Bryson: And if this means what I think it means, then yes, this is a golden opportunity and an amazing night!

Bryson smiles as YNG continue to applaud.

Smith: Wait! Is Morpheus joining YNG!? What is going on I-

Scorpio: Just shut up and pay attention!

Morpheus: You're right, Bryson. This is a golden opportunity...

Morpheus drops the microphone and lifts the portrait off its stand. He stares at his reflection in the large golden object before he turns and in a surprising feat of strength lifts the portrait over head and brings it crashing down on Nick Bryson, sending the General Manager to the mat.

Scorpio: WAIT!? NOW WHAT IS GOING ON!

Smith: WHAT ARE WE WITNESSING!?

In the ring YNG try to rush Morpheus but he turns and throws the golden plaque at the oncoming attackers. He squarely lands the picture on Ashburns face, dropping the man, and sends Mark Johannson to the canvas with a clothesline. David GS throws a hard right forward but Morpheus drops to his knees and lifts the portrait, blocking David's oncoming blow with it. Morpheus stands and once again tries to swing the golden object, this time at David GS, but the Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion rolls out of the ring between the ropes and gets to the floor.

Mark Johansson and Matt Ashburn tend to Nick Bryson as they lift the General Manager, a small trickle of blood dripping down his forehead. David GS paces the ring like a predator, looking for an opportune moment to reenter and try to continue the fight.

Smith: I don't believe this.

Scorpio: Thats TWO of us, Smith! This is an outrage!

Mark Johansson begins to help Bryson up the ramp as David GS follows to help tend on his teammate. Bryson quickly regains his composure, however, and angrily takes himself off of Mark's support. He turns back to the ring, snatching the microphone out of Matt Ashburn's hand, and begins yelling at Morpheus.

Bryson: YOU RUINED THIS YOU IGNORANT PRICK! YOU'RE DONE! DO YOU HEAR ME!?

Morpheus smiles as he lifts his own microphone. He looks at the small blood stain on the portrait before he looks back at YNG and smiles.

Morpheus: Ruined this!? No! I made it better! You think you can buy me off like some cheap prostitute!? I'M MORPHEUS! I AM NOT SOME PAWN TO BE BOUGHT AND MANIPULATED! I'M THE MASTER OF THE DREAM REALM! THE NIGHTMARE KING!

Morpheus throws the golden weapon down to the canvas and steps towards the ropes.

Morpheus: And you ALL are in for a whole new world of pain! You've got nowhere to run, nowhere to hide! Not even YOUR DREAMS are safe for you now!

Bryson continues to back up the ramp, still shaken by the attack.

Morpheus: Sleep well tonight, fools. It's going to be your last good day for a very long time!

Bryson falls to his rear as he gets to the top of the ramp and the lights go out. When the arena is reilluminated seconds later Morpheus is gone out of the ring and YNG helps Bryson to his feet. The General Manager and his associates quickly exit to the back as the camera refocuses on the Hall of Fame plaque, the small blood stain trickling over the side.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:34 am

The camera fades in to a close-up shot of Matt Ashburn's face.

Ashburn: Welcome to the Travel Diary of THE International Superstar, Matt Ashburn. Now some haters out there have been claiming I haven't earned the title of International Superstar. Well on this episode, I will prove beyond doubt that I'm worthy of the name. I'm south of the border in a third world hell-hole called Mexico City. However, Mexico has a storied history in wrestling and so I'm looking forward to taking on the best the country can offer me...

The camera cuts to a small dingy dressing room with poor lighting. Matt Ashburn is taping up his wrists while sat on a steel chair. A suit-wearing Nick Bryson walks up to him.

Bryson: Right, you're scheduled to take on El Mascos Diablo, one of the most feared luchadors in all of Mexico.

Ashburn: Why is he so feared?

Bryson: He is known to keep fighting until his opponent bleeds before even attempting a pin.

Ashburn: Interesting...

The camera cuts to Matt Ashburn waiting in a ring, the Mexican crowd booing loudly as he taunts them with the middle finger. Then some stereotypical salsa-esque Mexican music hits and a luchador jogs out onto the stage. Wearing a detailed black and red mask with matching tights, the luchador charges down the ramp and slides into the ring as the fans cheer. He walks right up to Ashburn, which reveal he is in fact a midget. Ashburn immediately slaps him to the floor with a huge palm to the face.

Ashburn: At first I was concerned what a Mexican legend like El Mascos Diablo could do to me, but after dominating in the early stages of the match, I knew that I could win if I kept my momentum going.

The camera cuts to Ashburn powerbombing the midget into the canvas with tremendous force.

Ashburn: It wasn't easy, but I managed to stay in control with moves like that.

The camera cuts to Ashburn locking El Mascos Diablo in a sharpshooter in the middle of the ring.

Ashburn: He was a tough little bastard as you can see!

The camera cuts to Ashburn kicking the midget in the face and then making the cover for the pinfall victory. He then climbs to his feet, both arms raised in the air triumphantly. The referee hands Matt a small championship belt.

Ashburn: Eventually it was the One Shot Kill that put El Mascos Diablo down for good. We stole WAY more than the show that night, putting on a five star classic that will probably go down in history as the best ever match on Mexico soil. I even won Diablo's belt, giving me one championship from my international tour with plenty more on the way, I'm sure.

The camera cuts to another close-up shot of Ashburn's face.

Ashburn: Well I was pleased to bring pride to my name, Your New Gods and the good ol' US of A with an amazing victory over one of Mexico's finest luchadors. Later that night I treated myself with a trip to a strip club and half an ounce of green. I can't show you clips of how the night ended for legal reasons. Overall, I enjoyed my time in Mexico, despite having my car stolen by bandits. Next time, I head over to the land of anime, sushi and disturbing rape porn... Japan!

The Game by Motorhead blasts as the crowd cheers the oncoming Paul Brooks warmly. He throws his arms up as he makes way to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope, taking place and posing on a turnbuckle.

Smith: A legitimate Mixed martial artist, Brooks has been surprising in his current FMW tenture. He has yet to score a pinfall, but hes taken all of his opponents to the brink using his unique hybrid of technical wrestling.

Scorpio: More like a sloppy, unsafe performer who is blessed to have a spot on such a prestigeous show.

Smith: Whatever it is, it definately was not that.

Naaaaaa, na, na, na
Wait till I get my money right.

Can't Tell Me Nothin by Kanye West
blasts through the system as the crowd does their best to drown it out. Mark Johansson, with Sir Nick Bryson, steps out from behind the curtain and makes his way quickly down the ramp, Bryson talking Mark up but the combatant stays completely focused on the ring.

Scorpio: I don't see you singing the praises of these men, who HAVE actually earned something in FMW.

Smith: They just make it so hard to do.

Scorpio: No, you're just the truly biased one. I recognize greatness, you refuse to acknowledge theirs and instead praise those who are mediocre.

Smith: Sportsmanship and ethic are more valuable than titles.

Scorpio: HAH! In what world?

Bryson pats Mark on the shoulders and circles the ring before taking place at the announcers booth, putting a headset on.

Scorpio: What is this!? Truly, an honor!

Bryson: Nice to see you again Scorpio. Smith, Im sure we'll be getting along swimmingly.

Smith: How's Morpheus?

Bryson: Im sure he's already regretted his unfortunate actions. Though I suppose you wouldn't know what its like to have something like that happen to you. Successful people problems and all.

Scorpio: Truer words never spoken.

The bell sounds off and immediately Mark charges Brooks, clotheslining him center ring. Brooks rises to his feet fairly quickly and tries to arm drag Johansson on the rebound, but Mark's feet dont leave the mat.

Bryson: Look at the strength of Mark Johansson! Brooks cant even force him off the mat!

Smith: Mark with some aggressive blows to Brooks face, the arm drag attempt definately backfired there.

Scorpio: Understatement, Smith. Mark knees Brooks in the gut and then forces his face into his knee! Brooks is in trouble now as Mark grabs him- REVERSE STO!

Smith: Johansson drives Brook's face directly into the mat!

Scorpio: Working with the best certainly gives you an edge others won't have.

Bryson: I'm glad we have at least one person who can provide solid insight and perspective in this booth.

Smith: Cute. Mark bends over to lift his opponent and- LOOK! Brooks moves quick and locks Mark in that triangle hold! What agility!

Scorpio: But look at the strength of Mark! Hes lifted Brooks! SLAM TO THE MAT!

Smith: Brooks holds on!

Bryson: No way!

Smith: Again Mark raises his opponent! Again he slams him but Brooks refuses to let go! Brooks is in control with this hold, Marks' loosing his footing and everything! He's passing out!

Scorpio: I can't believe this right now.

Smith: Brooks rotates his hips and gets Mark on his back and Brooks is in a position to dominate! He's mounted his opponent and Brooks is raining rights and lefts!

Bryson: How can this be allowed! This has to have some illegality to it! Ref do your job!

Smith: Brooks grips Mark by the waist now and hes LIFTING HIM! WOW! That is strength!

Scorpio: Mark is in a bad position!

Smith: Brooks drops Mark down on one knee! Backbreaker! Followed up with a gutwrench suplex! Brooks is in control and on fire!

Bryson: Come on, Mark!

Scorpio: This match can still go either-

Smith: I doubt it! Brooks moves closer to Mark! He throws punches at a kneeling Johansson and all Mark can do is try to block! Right! Left! Right! Right!

Bryson: Ref! Get the fists! Come on!

Smith: Brooks steps back! He launches a vicious kick- NO! MARK CAUGHT HIS LEG!

Scorpio: You see, you moron! This match is swining back in favor of the good guys!

Smith: Mark lands a blow to the gut of Brooks! He stands now, elbow to the knee! Mark throws his fist out- HE LIFTS BROOKS WITH A LOW BLOW! Where are your referee standards now, Bryson!

Bryson: Thats a legitimate lift! I know you didnt get much offense in your day, but that was completely legal!

Smith: Mark's lifted Brooks and dropped him in a spinebuster! Mark back on the offensive, he grabs Brooks- NO! Brooks flips Mark! Brooks shoots forward and is trying to wring that arm, he is looking for an arm bar!

Scorpio How does he keep doing this?

Smith: Brooks and Mark are rolling on the mat! Mark is trying to fight Brooks off badly but the rookie wont let go! Wait!

Bryson: Look now! Check this out if you want strength!

Smith: Mark is rising back to his feet! WHEELBARROW SUPLEX! Brook's head just riccocheted off the turnbuckle!

Scorpio: Mark is on the warpath!

Smith: Johansson lifts Brooks and is shoving his face violently into the second turnbuckle!

Bryson: Come on crowd, do that counting thing you all love to do! One, Two, Three, Four!

Smith: All you'll hear from them is boos as they recognize who the better men are!

Bryson: The better man is about to walk away with a win here.

Smith: Mark leaves Brooks slumped over the turnbuckle! He's paced away and Mark looks furious! Mark bounces off the ropes, he charges- NO!

Scorpio: Oh my!

Smith: Mark just landed a vicious big boot across the back of Brook's head and Brooks may be unconscious!

Scorpio: At least concussed.

Bryson: Get better at your job, Smith. You should have seen from the get go how this was going to end.

There is a thud as Bryson throws his headset at Smith and stands, applauding. Mark pulls Brooks to the center of the ring.

Smith: I don't care what you say, you despicable man! Brooks is center ring and this is all but the three from over. One, Two- NO!

Scorpio: WHAT!?

Bryson is livid as he yells at the ref about a slow count. Mark slams the mat as Brooks just moved his shoulder up, but the man still lays motionless in the ring.

Smith: Brooks just kicked out and I dont know how he did it! Brooks, get up!

Scorpio: Stay down it will be over quicker!

Smith: This man has determination! He has heart!

Mark walks over and lifts Brooks, putting him in a powerbomb position.

Smith: Mark is looking to put the man away now!

Scorpio: About time.

Smith: Mark lifts Brooks and runs forward- OH MY GOD! POWERBOMB ONTO THE TURNBUCKLE!

Scorpio: Bryson is ecstatic!

Smith: Mark just threw Brooks like a rag doll! Mark pulls the man back again and he could be in serious trouble!

Scorpio: Hes probably seriously injured.

Smith: The referee tries to tend to Paul Brooks, but Mark pushes him off! YNG's enforcer gets the pin again in the center of the ring! One, Two, Three! Thank god its over!

Flare: Here is your winner, MARK JOOOOOOOOOOOHANSSSSSON!

Mark Johansson (3.47aps + 0.7avs = 4.17 total)
Paul Brooks (3.42aps + 0.6avs = 4.02 total)

Mark glares at Brooks before exiting the ring, Bryson raising his arm in victory. Paramedics make their way down the ramp with a stretcher, past Bryson and Mark, and into the ring. As they get to Brooks, however, he pushes them off and tries to sit up of his own accord before dragging himself to the turnbuckle and using it to support him.

Scorpio: Youd think he'd avoid those turnbuckles more.

Smith: Brooks showed us something tonight. I'm hoping that he's able to power through this loss like he tried to do with this match because he has a bright future here! He showed he has heart and determination!

Scorpio: He showed he's great at taking a beating.

Smith: Paul Brooks is one to keep an eye on, Scorpio!

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue May 15, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:37 pm

The camera cuts to backstage, focusing on the snack and catering table. The crowd roars with approval as Anarchy's #1 draft pick Bobino steps up to the food, plate in hand. He smiles as he grabs a tiny sandwich, a bottle of water, and a handful of cookies. He eats a cookie, then two, then begins shoveling them into his mouth at lightning pace.

As the crumbs fall to the floor Bobino is suddenly taken by surprise as the faint footsteps and conversation of Sir Nick Bryson, followed in tow by YNG, David GS, Mark Johannson, his shoulder wrapped, and Matt Ashburn. Bobino turns and sets his plate on the table, but fails at hiding his face full of cookies as his cheeks bulge.

Bryson: You have got to be KIDDING ME!

Bobino gulps the cookies down and steps forward, putting his hands together in a praying motion.

Bobino: Oh, pelase don't be mad, Mister Bryson, I-

Bryson steps into the scene, holding his phone to his head.

Bryson: I don't care what contract Morpheus apparently has. I want him gone. No, YOU don't understand ME! He is- What? I said I DONT CARE! Fine, then if he wants to play with the adults, he can deal qith the consequences. It is probably going to be cheaper for you to buy him out than pay for his medical expenses, but this is your decision. Remember that.

Bryson hangs up the phone and aggressively puts it into his jacket pocket.

Bryson: Oh, Bobino. So great to see you. At last someone who appreciates what we do around here, a true visionary.

Bobino: Oh, uh... yeah, thats it. I, uh, just wanted to say good luck and verything.

Bryson: See, doesn't even hold an unwarranted grudge against David here for being his better. See, Bobino, we need more superstars like you. People who are mature and respectable.

Bobino: Wow! Yeah, thanks Mister Bryson!

Bryson: Sir, Bobino, you can call me sir.

Bobino: Righ, Sir!

Bryson: You know, I've had more than a few people contact me about advertising and the like on our program here, Bob, and I shouldn't be really saying this, but more than a few of them have asked about the number one draft pick. You're a top star. You've got marketability.

Bobino looks on in shock.

Bryson: I'll have my office forward your guys some stuff, Bobino. You play your cards right and you can be the next face of a generation!

Bobino: Wow! Thanks Sir Bryson! I mean- Gee golly! I'm just happy to be here!

Bryson steps forward to the table and overlooks it.

Bryson: Yes, well, we've got things to do and I believe you do too, right Bob?

Bobino looks up and smiles. He reaches out as if he is going to hug Bryson, but looks at the rest of YNG, who judge him silently. He reaches out a hand at Bryson's back then just flashes a thumbs up before exiting the screen.

Bryson: Didn't we have some cookies here? Huh.

Bryson looks up and walks off camera. David GS and Ashburn stare where Bobino exited as Johansson follows Bryson. The scene cuts to the ring.

The subdued crowd comes to life as "Free" by Twin Atlantic starts up. Pyro goes off overhead, and Blake Vendetta walks out from the back to a decidedly positive reaction. Arriving at the bottom, he glances around with a smirk on his face before entering the ring, peeling off his t-shirt, and beginning to limber up.

Flare: The following is a Tag Team Match, scheduled for onefall! Introducing first: from Adelaide, Australia, weighing in at 205 pounds … BLAKE VENDETTA!

Vendetta’s music fades and is replaced by Nevermore’s “Enemies of Reality”, and Butters steps out from the back to an even warmer and louder ovation from the fans. Staring down at his tag partner in the ring, he makes his way down the ramp, slapping the occasional outstretched hand as he goes. He enters the ring, nods curtly at Vendetta, and begins his own warm-up exercises.

Flare: And his tag team partner: from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in at 243 pounds … BUTTERS!

Smith: Bobino and the Mockingjay, Blake Vendetta – while by no means friends, these two are nonetheless united tonight in the face of a common enemy.

Scorpio: Right, because that’s gonna do ‘em a whole lot of good. What you said was right, Ed – these guys AREN’T friends. They haven’t made any sort of attempt to bond with one another or put their differences aside leading up to this match; in fact, Blake Vendetta even went out of his way to make sure everyone knew that they DON’T like each other. So with that in mind, how are they supposed to beat two members of Y.N.G, who ARE on the same page, and who ARE functioning as a cohesive unit?

Smith: That’s … damn. I don’t know, that’s a good point.

Scorpio: Of course it is. When do I make anything OTHER than good points?

Smith: I’ll just go ahead and let that one slide, as here comes the opposing team in tonight’s Anarchy Main Event.

Naaaaaa, naaa, na, na
Wait ‘til I get my money right.

The crowd does a complete one-eighty as “Disposable” by Burning Borders hits the PA. The lights go down and smoke billows out from backstage; after a few seconds, David GS and Matt Ashburn stroll out from the back and are met with a thunderous chorus of boos. Red and white lights strobe throughout the arena as they head down the ramp, coming to a stop as DGS spreads his feet, bows his head, and throws up the Metal Horns to trigger his pyro.

Flare: And their opponents: representing Your New Gods, at a combined weight of 479 pounds … the team of MATT ASHBURN AND THE ANARCHY ULTRAVIOLENT CHAMPION, DAVID GS!

BA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-BADABOOM

Y.N.G hits the ring, DGS diving in on his stomach as Ashburn steps through the ropes. The Antagonist goes to the top-right turnbuckle as the Phenom goes to the bottom-right, and both strike their signature poses to the crowd’s great chagrin.

Scorpio: There, look at that! Is that a good-looking team, or what?

Smith: I hate to agree with you, Eric … I really, really, REALLY hate to agree with you … but I have no choice. In the context of the match, where the better team will win, one almost has to give the advantage to Ashburn and DGS.

Scorpio: So you admit they’re the real deal.

Smith: I never said they weren’t the real deal, I just … oh nevermind, there’s no point. There’s the bell, ladies and gentlemen, and it looks like Blake Vendetta will be starting things off against Y.N.G’s Matt Ashburn.

Scorpio: The Mockingjay versus the Antagonist … let’s get it on!

Smith: Indeed. Early collar-and-elbow tie up … Vendetta’s giving up a fair size advantage here, and Ashburn illustrates that by driving him back into the corner.

Scorpio: Four inches and almost forty pounds, if anyone’s counting.

Smith: Thanks for that. The ref’s calling for the clean break, and Ashburn looks like he’s gonna acquiesce … OH! Come on, now, was that really necessary?! A straight backhanded slap across the face, from Ashburn to Vendetta!

Scorpio: Hey, whatever gets the other guy’s attention.

The crowd boos the hell out of Ashburn as he backs up to the center of the ring, smiling broadly the whole way. Vendetta just stares at him from the corner, his face reddening as much from anger and embarrassment as from the slap to the face. He eventually comes out of the corner, and both men start eyeing one another for a second lock-up.

Smith: They’re looking to tie up again, this time Greco-Roman style … they cinch it in, but Vendetta suddenly kicks one of Ashburn’s arms away and wrenches the other one. Nice feint by the Mockingjay, luring him in like that.

Scorpio: The kid’s smart, and his instincts are as good as I’ve ever seen from a rookie, but you can’t put one over on Ashburn like that too often.

Smith: That makes it all the more impressive.

Vendetta wrenches away on the Antagonist’s left arm, trying to do as much damage to it as possible. Ashburn quickly drops down to a knee, however, and pivots around to reverse the pressure. He comes back up with an arm wrench on Vendetta, who immediately dives into a forward roll and kips up, placing the pressure back on Ashburn’s arm.

Smith: Great sequence of counters by both men. Vendetta’s back in control … and he pulls Ashburn into a sole kick, right to the breadbasket!

Scorpio: That was pretty low – are you sure it wasn’t illegal?

Smith: Yes, Eric, everyone’s sure. Vendetta takes off running … he bounces off the ropes, and runs right into a kick to the gut from Ashburn. Matt’s sizing up, tries for that backhand slap again … but Blake ducks it, and wow! Jumping heel kick, he cracked him right in the chin!

Scorpio: Kid’s really on his game tonight.

The crowd pops as Ashburn stumbles back into the ring ropes, stunned for a moment. The Antagonist shakes his head and holds a hand to his mouth before looking at Vendetta, who has taken up a fighting stance in the center of the ring. He then looks over at DGS, who shrugs in their team’s corner.

Smith: You can tell Ashburn really got surprised there. I don’t think he was expecting a rookie like Vendetta to keep up with him like this.

Scorpio: Well, of COURSE he wasn’t! Still, after taking a shot like that, you can count on Matt to shift into another gear right about now.

Scowling at his opponent, Ashburn comes off the ropes and storms into another collar-and-elbow with Vendetta. He forces the smaller man into the corner again, but instead of breaking the hold clean, he reels the kid in and knocks him for a loop with a European Uppercut. The force of the blow snaps Blake’s head back, and the crowd audibly ‘ooooh’s as the Antagonist begins teeing off on him in the corner.

Scorpio: Geez Louise, are you watching this?

Smith: Alternating uppercuts and chops, you’d better believe I am! That’s that second gear you were talking about, Scorp – incredibly stiff strikes from the former Television Champion, just ROCKING Blake Vendetta in the corner! That’s … all right, come on, ref! Get him outta there!

Scorpio: Relax, wouldja? Look, he’s got him out of the corner.

Smith: All right, all right. Ashburn’s got Vendetta … sends him to the ropes, and the ELBOW! The elbow smash, right between the eyes on the rebound, and now Matt Ashburn makes the cover! … and the Mockingjay kicks out at a count of one. Ashburn’s up … and yep. There’s the tag, and here comes DGS.

Scorpio: All right, now THIS is what I’ve been waiting to see. This oughta be what EVERYONE’S been waiting to see.

Smith: David GS: the Phenom, Nick Bryson’s Chosen One. Former Television Champion, former Light Heavyweight Champion, and now the standard bearer for the Anarchy brand. He’s got Vendetta, elevates him up, and PLANTS him back down again.

Scorpio: That was a high and tight Vertical Suplex, and I guarantee you won’t see ‘em much prettier than that.

Smith: Hard to disagree, as DGS hits the ropes and drops a knee across Vendetta’s face.

Vendetta sits up sharply, holding a hand to his nose and cringing as DGS rolls through to his feet, smirking arrogantly as the fans boo. He picks Blake up, whips him to the ropes, and bends down for a Back Body Drop, but the Mockingjay backrolls over top of him. DGS straightens back up and turns, only to be doubled over by another sole kick to the gut from Vendetta.

Smith: Wow, great counter from Vendetta, stopping the Phenom cold!

Scorpio: Kid’s got some educated feet, I’ll give him that.

Smith: Looks like he wants to give ‘em a break – there’s the tag, and here comes Bobino!

Scorpio: Oh, goodie.

The crowd pops as Butters hits the ring, going right for DGS and cold-cocking him with a closed fist. He backs the UV Champ into the corner with a series of rights and lefts before taking him by the hand and whipping him HARD across the ring. David’s upper back smacks against the turnbuckles, and he falls to the mat in pain.

Smith: Hard, HARD hammer throw from Bobino. He’s got him back up, tries for the Irish whip … but DGS counters, and he PLANTS Butters! Big-time Flapjack, and just like that, the Phenom is back in control of this one.

Scorpio: Hell yeah, he is. Did you see the height he got on that one?

Smith: Indeed, I did – David GS, displaying power as well as the presence of mind to retake his place in the driver’s seat. He’s got Butters back up, sends him into the corner AND A SPEAR! A SPEAR from the Ultraviolent Champion, folding Bobino up in the corner!

Scorpio: He’s not letting up, though – he whips Bob back across the ring, into the opposite corner … and Spears him again!

Smith: That’s the second consecutive Spear, and DGS is now just PUNISHING Bobino in there.

Scorpio: I’d bet money that’s exactly what they’re going for, Ed – pure dominance on the part of Y.N.G. They’re out to show everyone just who the dominant guys are, and so far, Ashburn and DGS have been accomplishing that goal to a T.

Smith: David with another whip, back into the far corner … he charges, WANTS ANOTHER SPEAR, BUT BUTTERS DODGES! DGS, SHOULDER FIRST INTO THE STEEL RINGPOST!

The crowd pops as Butters suddenly takes off running, and as he rebounds off the ropes, Vendetta slaps him on the back, which the referee counts as a tag. DGS walks slowly along the far ropes, holding his hurt shoulder and trying to make it to his corner, but Butters comes roaring back and catches him wide-open with a Cactus Clothesline!

Smith: Bobino, like a freight train, and DGS goes spilling to the outside!

Scorpio: That … oh, shit. Did you see the way he landed?

Smith: Yeah. DGS came down HARD on the back of his head, ladies and gentlemen. Ashburn’s gotten down from the ring apron and is tending to his partner … David’s up, he seems to be okay, but here comes Vendetta!

Scorpio: Get outta the way, GET OUTTA THE WAY –

Smith: THE MOCKINGJAY FLIES! CORKSCREW SUICIDE PLANCHA, WIPING OUT BOTH ASHBURN AND DGS!

The fans go nuts as Vendetta gets to his feet on the outside. He starts to pick up DGS, but stops and looks up at the stage when the cheers suddenly turn to boos. From his place in the ring, Butters looks up to the stage as well, where Nick Bryson and Mark Johansson have come out from the back. The crowd really lets the two senior members of Y.N.G have it as they make their way down the ramp, smirking and motioning for Vendetta to carry on.

Smith: The hell? What’re Bryson and Johansson doing out here?!

Scorpio: Isn’t it obvious? They want front-row seats to see Ashburn and DGS put a hurting on Blake and Bobino tonight.

Smith: Well these fans don’t like their presence out here one bit, and as he rolls DGS back into the ring, I can’t imagine Blake Vendetta does either.

Scorpio: Shoulders down, Vendetta with the pin!

Smith: One, TWO, and DGS kicks out! Ladies and gentlemen, where we’ve seen the momentum of tonight’s main event tag match take several drastic swings back and forth.

In the ring, Matt Ashburn has Blake Vendetta trapped in a Fujiwara Armbar. Bobino watches on from one corner, encouraging Vendetta to endure the pain and fight out of the hold; meanwhile, in the opposite corner, Bryson and Johansson cheer on Ashburn while DGS sits on the apron, watching with a hand held to the back of his head and a grimace on his face.

Smith: Looks like David’s head is still bothering him.

Scorpio: Yeah, but he’s moving around all right – my guess is he just got his bell rung pretty hard. Still, Vendetta had him on the ropes there for a while.

Smith: No kidding. Ladies and gentlemen, the rookie Blake Vendetta looked like he had the match well in-hand; a Suicide Dive over the top rope had taken out both Matt Ashburn and DGS, who had already landed on his head on the outside floor, and Vendetta looked like he’d be able to bring the match home for his team-

Scorpio: Until YNG showed why they're the best in the world right now. Ashburn dominated, though Vendetta managed to survive that Concussor, but he’s taken a lot more punishment since then. Ashburn’s really been working over his upper body, and that armbar he’s got cinched in might do the trick.

Smith: It very well might, but not if Bobino’s got anything to say about it.

Butters begins pacing back and forth on the ring apron, clapping his hands frenetically in an attempt to well up some crowd support for Vendetta. It seems to work – slow VEN-DET-TA chants start up and meld together, and Blake slowly begins to force his way up off the mat.

Smith: And now it’s the Mockingjay, Blake Vendetta, desperately trying to fight his way out of the Fujiwara Armbar!

Scorpio: Yeah, but how’s he gonna do it? Ashburn’s got at least thirty-five pounds on him, and all of that’s pressing down on his back!

Smith: Vendetta’s up off the mat … he’s trying to turn inwards, trying to alleviate the pressure … and he does! GREAT COUNTER! HE ROLLS ASHBURN INTO A MODIFIED SCHOOLBOY!

Scorpio: No, NO, kick out!

Smith: ONE, TWO, THR – and Ashburn just BARELY manages to kick out! That was a fantastic counter by Vendetta, turning the armbar into a pinning combination. Ashburn’s first back to his feet; he tries to grab Vendetta, but the kid shrugs it off and gives it to him with the chop!

Scorpio: And Ashburn, not having any of it, answers back with a chop of his own!

Smith: And now both men, two of the youngest in FMW today, trading knife-edged chops in the center of the ring! Back, and forth, and back, and forth, and back, and … and now it’s Vendetta gaining control, with several quick chops to the chest and forearms to the face. Ashburn stops him cold with a kick to the midsection …

Scorpio: When it comes to strikes, it’s quality, not quantity.

Smith: I think Ashburn’s about to prove you right on that one. He’s behind Vendetta, looking for that Rolling Elbow… but Blake ducks it! PELE KICK CONNECTS, RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES!

Y.N.G holds their heads in dismay, and the crowd roars as Ashburn stumbles back into the ropes, his eyes suddenly cloudy. Popping to his feet, Vendetta rushes him and whips him across the ring, but Ashburn manages to retain enough awareness to counter into a whip of his own.

Smith: Ashburn’s dazed! Vendetta with the whip … Ashburn counters, sending Vendetta to the ropes and WOW!!!

Scorpio: HOLY SH - !!

Smith: RANA DRIVER!! SNAP RANA DRIVER FROM BLAKE VENDETTA!! SHOULDERS DOWN, LEGS ARE HOOKED, ONE! TWO!! THREE – AND DGS! DAVID GS HITS THE RING AND MAKES THE SAVE, JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME!

Scorpio: YES! ‘ATTA BOY!

The crowd really lets the Phenom have it. Bobino storms the ring, and the referee struggles to keep him and DGS apart and get them back to their corners. Meanwhile, Vendetta gets to his feet and steps to the outside apron. The fans pop big-time as he makes his way to the top rope, but the referee doesn’t notice while trying to keep Butters and DGS apart.

Smith: Vendetta going up top … he wants to fly again, could be looking for the Greenzone!

Scorpio: Ashburn’s in big trouble, he’s gotta move out of range here!

Smith: And he is moving, but it’s not enough! He hasn’t recovered enough from that Rana Driver to get out of the way just yet! Blake Vendetta, the Mockingjay, getting ready to go airborne, and … wait a sec, what’s Johansson doing? Get him off the apron, ref!

Finally getting Butters and DGS back into their respective corners, the referee turns to see Mark Johansson jawing off with Vendetta, who is still perched on the top turnbuckle. Seeing he’s been caught, Mark hops back down to the floor and backs away, holding both hands up innocently.

Scorpio: There, see? No harm, no foul.

Smith: My foot. Johansson provided the perfect distraction, allowing Ashburn time to recover and – wait, wait a sec, WAIT A SECOND!

Scorpio: ASHBURN’S UP! HE’S GOT VENDETTA!

Smith: OH! OH MY GOD!!

Scorpio: EXPLODER!!! EXPLODER FROM THE TOP ROPE!!! WE JUST WITNESSED A PLANE CRASH!!!

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Smith: What a throw by Matt Ashburn, flinging both himself and Vendetta halfway across the ring! This’d be a perfect time for a cover, but it looks like he’s still feeling the effects of that Pele Kick and Rana Driver!

Scorpio: C’mon, Matt, come on! Cover him!

Smith: Ashburn’s rolling over … it’s slow, but … yes, he drapes the arm! The ref slides in to count! One! TWO!! THREE – NO! NO, BLAKE VENDETTA GETS HIS FOOT ON THE ROPE!

Scorpio: Oh, COME ON! That HAD to be three!

Smith: Well it wasn’t, and it looks like Matt Ashburn has had enough! He’s crawling, CRAWLING for his corner and the outstretched hand of David GS … and now Vendetta’s moving too! Both men, STRAINING to make tags here!

Scorpio: Come on, Matt, come on, GOGOGO!

Smith: They’re reaching, REACHING … Ashburn makes the tag! And so does Vendetta! Here comes Bobino, and here comes DGS!

The crowd roars as both men meet in the center of the ring, teeing off on one another and trading right hands at vicious speed. It soon becomes apparent that the fall DGS took earlier is still afflicting him, as repeated fists and forearms to the head cause him to suddenly slump and fall back towards the ropes.

Smith: And Bob gets the better of that exchange, rocking DGS. He sends the champ to the ropes, bends down for the Back Body Drop … but he may have telegraphed it a bit too soon, as DGS catches him with the Facebreaker!

Scorpio: Yes! He’s dazed, now hit him again!

Smith: DGS backpedals, looking for that big lariat of his … but Bobino stops him! Kick to the gut, TASTE OF REALITY! HE CRACKED HIM RIGHT IN THE BASE OF THE SKULL! BOBINO’S GOT DGS, HE WANTS THAT FIRE THUNDER DRIVER! EVERYBODY KNOWS … IT’S –

Scorpio: IT’S NOT OVER!

Smith: COUNTER by DGS! He’s out the backdoor with Butters in the reverse facelock! He twists around … and PLANTS HIM! FIRST-PERSON FRACTURE, DRIVING BOB’S SKULL INTO THE MAT!

David gets to his feet but immediately falls back down on his rear, a combination of exhaustion and blows to the head taking its toll on his balance. Seeing Butters down, he gets a familiar look in his eye, and scoots himself backwards into the far corner with his hands. He pulls himself up into a crouch, shakes his head violently in an attempt to scatter the cobwebs, and begins beckoning to the slowly-rising Bobino with wide eyes.

Scorpio: The Phenom’s in position, he’s ready to end this thing! Spear coming!

Smith: Dazed and confused are morphing into anger for David GS, you can see the look on his face changing. I don’t think he – or anyone else in Y.N.G, for that matter – were expecting this kind of fight from Bobino and Vendetta tonight!

Scorpio: Well, it doesn’t matter now, because this one’s headed straight for the record books! Turn around, Bob – this one’s over!

Smith: Butters is to his feet, he hasn’t seen David yet … the turn, the charge, and the SPEAR – NO! COUNTER! BOB COUNTERED, HE’S GOT HIM UP!

Scorpio: NO!

Smith: EVERYONE KNOWS, IT’S …

Ashburn hits the ring and goes right for Butters, intent on stopping him. Before he can enact his plan, however, Vendetta cuts him off at the pass, slamming into him and unloading with lefts and rights as the crowd goes nuts for the save!

Smith: VENDETTA CUTS OFF ASHBURN, THERE’S NO ONE TO – WAIT A SEC, WAIT A SEC! DGS SLIPS OUT THE BACK AGAIN! OH!!!

Scorpio: BOOM! HEADSHOT, BABY!

Smith: BOB’S OUT, HE’S OUT ON HIS FEET! DGS HAS HIM, LIFTS HIM UP … LUSTER PURGE!!!

Scorpio: THAT’S IT! COUNT THE DAMN PIN!

Smith: ONE! TWO!! THREE!!! IT’S OVER!

Flare: Here are your winners, the team of Matt Ashburn and David GS … YOUR NEW GODS!

David GS and Matt Ashburn (3.65aps + 3.45aps + 0.8aps + 7.9 total)
Blake Vendetta and Bobino (2.8aps + 2.65aps + 0.5avs =5.95 total)

Scorpio: YES! THAT, my good man, is how it’s done!

Smith: David GS and the rest of Y.N.G manage to put another one over on Bobino, Vendetta, and the rest of the Anarchy roster, and … hey, come on now! Stop it! That’s enough!

The fans’ booing grows louder and more raucous as Bryson, Johansson, and Ashburn commence in attacking Vendetta on the outside. Bryson soon steps back and begins directing traffic; he has Matt and Mark haul Blake to his feet, only to slam him backwards into the front of the announce table hard enough to make it rock.

Smith: JESUS! That’s enough, dammit! Stop!

Scorpio: I don’t think they’re gonna listen to you, buddy – might be a good idea to sit back down and stay out of their way.

Smith: They’re going too far this time! Ashburn and Johansson have rolled Vendetta into the ring, with Nick Bryson shouting orders … Johansson’s got the kid up, and ONE SHOT KILL! ONE SHOT KILL FROM ASHBURN, SPINNING BLAKE VENDETTA AROUND ON HIS FEET … SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR FROM DGS!

Scorpio: God … you wanna make sure a guy stays down? That’s how it’s done.

Smith: This isn’t funny, Eric, Vendetta may be seriously hurt here … and they just don’t give a damn. Y.N.G, actually CELEBRATING what they’ve done here tonight.

The four members of Y.N.G pose in the ring, smiling broadly as boos, jeers, and insults are heaped upon them. The crowd suddenly pops, though, prompting the four of them to look towards the stage – Paul Brooks and Callum Pullin come charging out from the back and down the ramp!

Smith: Brooks and Pullin! Brooks and Pullin, out here to put a stop to Y.N.G!

Scorpio: Are they out of their damn minds?!

Smith: Both men storm the ring, and they’re taking it to ‘em! Brooks tackles Bryson, takes him to the mat, and he’s hammering away at the former champion! Callum’s attacking Ashburn … oh, but DGS and Johansson pull them off! And now Y.N.G’s going to work, beating down both men in a four-on-two assault!

Scorpio: What did they think they were going to accomplish with a stunt like that?

Smith: I don’t know, but this … this is getting hard to watch. They’re just having fun with Brooks and Pullin now. Give those two all the credit in the world for trying to put a stop to this, but it just isn’t fair. Y.N.G’s running roughshod over Anarchy right now, and there’s not a damn thing anyone can do –

As Y.N.G prepares to pose again, this time over four fallen bodies instead of two, the lights suddenly go out.

Scorpio: What the …

“Black Water” by Symphorce hits.

Smith: OH MY GOD!!!

All of Y.N.G turns to watch, wide-eyed, as steam billows out from backstage. Bryson slowly backs towards the far ropes and discreetly leaves the ring, trying to remain as inconspicuous as possible as the lights go out again. When they turn back on , Morpheus is in the ring

Smith: MORPHEUS! MORPHEUS IS HERE! THE MASTER OF THE DREAM REALM IS HERE!

Scorpio: NO WAY IN HELL!!

Wasting no time, Morpheus charges the men. Johansson, Ashburn, and DGS immediately pounce on him, raining down fists and stomps, but Morpheus is able to shrug the blows off and send the Ultraviolent Champion reeling with a straight right hand!

Smith: MORPHEUS IS HERE, HE’S TAKING IT TO Y.N.G!! SHOTS TO ASHBURN, SHOTS TO JOHANSSON … AND HE SENDS MATT TO THE OUTSIDE WITH A CLOTHESLINE! That just leaves … MARK! HE’S GOT MARK!

Scorpio: No, NO, WATCH OUT -

Smith: … AND HE PLANTS HIM! R.E.M CONNECTS!! MORPHEUS, ON FIRE, AND THIS CROWD HAS COME ALIVE FOR THE MASTER OF THE DREAM REALM!!

Johansson rolls under the bottom rope and to the outside, joining Ashburn on the floor. Morpheus watches the pair of them from the ring for a few moments, oblivious to the fact that DGS has once again taken up stance in the corner behind him.

Smith: Awww, no ...

Scorpio: DGS has him sighted, wants the Spear ... !

Smith: Don't turn around, Morph, don't TURN AROU - COUNTERED! MORPHEUS COUNTERED THE SPEAR, HE'S GOT DGS UP! DREAM VORTEX! DREAM VOR -

Scorpio: NO, COUNTER! NOW DGS HAS MORPHEUS, LUSTER PURGE -

Smith: NO! NO, COUNTERED AGAIN! MORPHEUS TAKES DAVID DOWN, AND WE HAVE A FIGHT ON OUR HANDS!

The crowd EXPLODES as Morpheus mounts the Phenom and begins feeding him right hands. David manages to roll Morpheus over onto his back and get in a few shots of his own, but is soon rolled right back onto the mat again. As Morpheus resumes throwing hands, however, Nick Bryson suddenly reaches in under the bottom rope, grabs DGS, and hauls him to the outside!

Scorp: What?! NO! No, don't break 'em up!

Smith: Nick Bryson, getting DGS out of a fight with a fresh and fired-up Morpheus! ... but it looks like David wants some more!

Bryson, along with Ashburn and Johansson, have to force DGS up the ramp to keep him from charging back to the ring. David is beside himself with rage, struggling wildly and screaming down at Morpheus, who beckons to him from the ring. Butters, Vendetta, Pullin, and Brooks have all come to by this time, and the four of them join Morpheus in staring down Y.N.G as they retreat up the ramp, still having to restrain DGS.

Smith: This is HUGE! Morpheus is here and he wants a piece of Y.N.G!

Scorp: Yeah, but why?! He could have had the world! Now he's started a war!

Smith: I don't know, but it's looking like the Ultraviolent Champion isn't going to take this sitting down! David GS is in a RAGE here tonight, and I shudder to think of what it will take to keep those two apart in the coming weeks!

Scorp: I fear this could bring about unforseen destruction! This is Morpheus facing off against YNG! These forces are dominant!

Smith: Maybe so, but either way, we're out of time. Ladies and gentlemen, he's Eric Scorpio and I'm Edible Smith, saying goodnight from Lexington!

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue May 15, 2012 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Worth the wait. Good show, looking forward to the next one.

A razor...?

I blame Nick for this, he probably let that psychopath in the building.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:51 pm

OOC: Really loved the show, sorry I couldn't put up a longer RP for it. Saying that, our match was written brilliantly and whoever wrote it did Blake to a fucking tee. Props to David and Matt, well deserved.

IC: Bobino, you've earned my respect man. YNG, you've just further angered us all - Bryson's like an annoying little brother and he just doesn't know when to stop. As you can see, our numbers are growing and soon enough you won't be able to do what you did at Anarchy. See you then, shitstains.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:02 pm

OOC: You know, given the extenuating circumstances surrounding this show, I feel like it came off very well. I really enjoyed all of the Twitter stuff and Morph in FMW is very interesting. I'd also like to see more of DGS/Ashburn teaming. Gray Inferno need a challenge and a fresh team to give it to them. Bryson, admirable effort given your personal obstacles as of late.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Some days, I hate dealing with FMW management.

You see, I made my way over to Ammunition. I said I wanted to call out Chris Austin. They told me that Austin would be finishing the show with a speech, and if I had anything to say, I could say it then. Austin says "I'll take on all comers", so I make myself known.

Of course, I'm still waiting for Devreaux to formally approve it. But in the mean time... a big opportunity comes my way.

And I'm taking both of them. If I have to wrestle twice at Catalyst, I'll do it. If I win the FMC at 16.2, assuming that match is happening and is for the title, you bet your ass I'm defending it at Catalyst. And if I'm also gunning for the UV title, I'll do them both. I don't care, I can take the extra workload. I can take the pain, and I can endure the violence. Jeff Whitt... you haven't proven yet that you can.

Some days I hate dealing with the higher-ups. Today is not one of those days.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Morpheus, you need to understand something...

There are four of us, and one of you. This isn't LPW, The Awakened can't protect you here. Don't think that Butters and the J.O.B. Squad will be anything more than moving punching bags for a unit of our elite pedigree. There's a reason why those hopeless clowns keep staring at the arena ceiling every goddamn show.

So I'll warn you only once, Dream King. Anarchy is our domain...

Show your pasty face around here again and I'll put you in a deep sleep that lasts a lifetime, faggot.

RCA wrote:
OOC: You know, given the extenuating circumstances surrounding this show, I feel like it came off very well. I really enjoyed all of the Twitter stuff and Morph in FMW is very interesting. I'd also like to see more of DGS/Ashburn teaming. Gray Inferno need a challenge and a fresh team to give it to them. Bryson, admirable effort given your personal obstacles as of late.

OOC: I agree with everything said in this post. Very nice work, Bryson.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:23 am

OOC: Morpheus in FMW? Very Happy

IC: Morpheus in FMW? Hey buddy.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:45 pm

Whitt: Apostasy, eh? One of FMWs' recent greats. A man who should arguably be the FMW Champion at this very moment.

Which, of course, gives me all the more reason to annihilate him in our match. Say what you will, pal, but I've got more on the line here than just this belt. There is MUCH more at stake here for myself and GSW, and beating you will get us closer to getting what we want. If you aren't 100 percent focus on our encounter, I am going to eat you alive. And I'm going to laugh at FMW for not taking us seriously after I'm done. I know you're gonna bring it, but you'd better believe I'm gonna bring it ten times over. This match is mine, Apostasy. Your endurance and pain threshold will not change that. Not this time. Not with the Midas Touch ready to consume you.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:10 pm

Jeff wrote:
Whitt: Apostasy, eh? One of FMWs' recent greats. A man who should arguably be the FMW Champion at this very moment.

Well, he's not.

I'm going to make sure it stays that way.

You may now continue with your regularly scheduled "goading Apostasy into kicking your ass" programming.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:05 am

Ashburn wrote:
Morpheus, you need to understand something... This isn't LPW, The Awakened can't protect you here.

You ever stop to think that maybe, The Awakened are protecting -US- from -HIM-?!

Mind. Blown.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Oh wicked, we're doing puzzles?

So there's this $97 t-shirt. You borrow $50 from your Mum, and $50 from your Dad and buy the shirt. You have £3 left over. So you give $1 to your Mum, $1 to your Dad and keep the last dollar to yourself. You now owe both parents $49.. 49+49 equals 98, plus the dollar you kept equals 99. Where the fuck did the last dollar go?

Fucking economy.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:13 pm

I think a better question would be, why are you paying 97 dollars for a t-shirt?

Where's Kelson's riddle thread when you need it?
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:42 pm

Blatantly a Blake Vendetta T-Shirt being flogged online.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Bobino wrote:
Ashburn wrote:
Morpheus, you need to understand something... This isn't LPW, The Awakened can't protect you here.

You ever stop to think that maybe, The Awakened are protecting -US- from -HIM-?!

Mind. Blown.

Bryson: He's going to need something to protect himself from now on. Morpheus more than likely doesn't fully grasp the consequences of his actions here, probably because he spends so much time in la-la land that he's disconnected from reality.

Dreams don't mean anything when your eyes are wide open. He's about to get a rude awakening. Hell, he's going to need to find a better nickname once he becomes too afraid to fall asleep, because of the reoccuring nightmares of being demolished by YNG and all. I'll hop on that train first. Heres a suggestion;

Morpheus 'The Cripple King of Idiots'

That has a nice ring to it.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Demolished by YNG? If I recall correctly you guys back-pedalled out of the ring as quick as you could once you saw you were losing a fight...that is except for David. He was actually MAN enough to stand up and try to keep fighting until you guys pulled him out of the ring. Don't mean I like him but he's got a bit of my respect for even attempting to stay in the fight.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:09 pm

Vendetta wrote:
Blatantly a Blake Vendetta T-Shirt being flogged online.

Silly Blake. You're under the dictator's thumb on Anarchy. You don't have a t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:24 pm

Its a tough life.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:41 pm

You talking bout this one? Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! VShirtBLACK-600x600
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:21 pm

PBrooks wrote:
Demolished by YNG? If I recall correctly you guys back-pedalled out of the ring as quick as you could once you saw you were losing a fight...that is except for David. He was actually MAN enough to stand up and try to keep fighting until you guys pulled him out of the ring. Don't mean I like him but he's got a bit of my respect for even attempting to stay in the fight.

Bryson: I undersand you comprehend little in this business of ours, but the drivel coming out of your mouth literally almost makes me want to punt puppies.

Morpheus clearly ambushed and attacked YNG unfairly. How would I, as a responsable person, let my team be placed in such an underhanded situation? David is fierce and vicious, yes, but Im not going to let his desire cloud our ability to do what needs to be done. Morpheus has given us plenty of reason to anihilate his ass. The right opportunity is coming by soon.

Not to mention that its best for business.

Also, Blake. I dont know if you let Brooks speak for you or not, but that is one really awful shirt. Generic would be a compliment. Now, I wont say that makes bad shirts look good by comparison, but it makes bad shirts look good by comparison. I hope its not yours but, it wouldnt surprise me.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:29 pm

Clearly ambushed and attacked unfairly? Sounds like he took a page out of the YNG handbook.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:59 am

the nick bryson wrote:
PBrooks wrote:

Bryson: I undersand you comprehend little in this business of ours, but the drivel coming out of your mouth literally almost makes me want to punt puppies.

Morpheus clearly ambushed and attacked YNG unfairly. How would I, as a responsable person, let my team be placed in such an underhanded situation? David is fierce and vicious, yes, but Im not going to let his desire cloud our ability to do what needs to be done. Morpheus has given us plenty of reason to anihilate his ass. The right opportunity is coming by soon.

Not to mention that its best for business.

Also, Blake. I dont know if you let Brooks speak for you or not, but that is one really awful shirt. Generic would be a compliment. Now, I wont say that makes bad shirts look good by comparison, but it makes bad shirts look good by comparison. I hope its not yours but, it wouldnt surprise me.

Why you self-centered, lowlife piece of sh...

No. No.

It's time to take the hour back.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:41 pm

PBrooks wrote:
Clearly ambushed and attacked unfairly? Sounds like he took a page out of the YNG handbook.

Bryson: Oh, Im sorry. I didn't realize you were the YNG historian now. The expert in all things us. Pray tell, Brooks. Point out to me when we didnt settle our scores in the ring?

If youre trying to make a point about David revealing his allegiances on Death Row, you should stop. Its not OUR fault that the Sons of Attrition were stupid enough to bring three people to a four person team. You know what they say, assuming makes an ass out of you and the rest of the Sons of Attrition.

We've never been so underhanded as Morpheus was in that ring. You would expect better from someone who is supposedly so revered.
Back to top Go down
Morpheus

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:26 pm

Well, look at all of this attention. I'm getting name-dropped like a rapper over here. Where do I begin?

First of all, cry foul all you want to, Bryson, but the fact is that you had tried to bribe me into being the new backup for your little crew of overconfident misfits. You thought, because of our history, you could buy me out, and I would stop the big bad world from coming to collect all those checks that your mouths have been writing, but your asses have insufficient funds to fulfill.

When you thought I was on your side, you were all about having me come and play in FMW. Now that I've made it clear that I won't be bought and play along with your little fiefdom, suddenly I don't belong here anymore?

That's some real man talk there, buddy.

Oh, all of this mention of the Awakened over here... Let's clarify a couple of things, shall we?

First off, you say you think I won't be able to stand up to you without them at my back. I would remind you that I won this spiffy World Title I am wearing in LPW right now on my own, before The Awakened even existed. Take a look at the history book, Nicky, and you'll see that I'm more than capable of holding my own, on my own.

Secondly, you should be careful what you wish for. If I were you and your pathetic band of sorry mouth-breathers, I'd be ecstatic that The Awakened aren't in FMW, because we would obliterate you in a matter of moments. I mean, come on. Assburn, GPS, and that other guy? They can't even hold a candle to Steve Storme, Azreal, and Ultramarcus.

And as far as you are concerned, Bryson... Well, I've got chunks of people like you in my stool. Step up and sound off at the mouth all you want to, Nick, but it doesn't change the facts that your arms are too short to box with God. Consider that a friendly warning.

FMW is full of people who want to step out from under your oppressive thumbs, but they keep losing the numbers game. Well, through your own egos you've brought a new piece into play, and I'm here to help them even up the odds.

The time of YNG's dominance is about to come to an end. How does it feel, boys? How does it feel to go from "Your New Gods" to...

Yesterday's Neutered Garbage?
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:30 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
PBrooks wrote:

Bryson: Oh, Im sorry. I didn't realize you were the YNG historian now. The expert in all things us. Pray tell, Brooks. Point out to me when we didnt settle our scores in the ring?

If youre trying to make a point about David revealing his allegiances on Death Row, you should stop. Its not OUR fault that the Sons of Attrition were stupid enough to bring three people to a four person team. You know what they say, assuming makes an ass out of you and the rest of the Sons of Attrition.

We've never been so underhanded as Morpheus was in that ring. You would expect better from someone who is supposedly so revered.

I wasn't referring to Death Row but rather every single match on Anarchy since you've become GM. You'll only settle scores in the ring when you're at an advantage. You boys wanna keep pretending like you run shit and like you are the best? *smirks* Even Johnathon King is better than YNG. This is what I propose for the next PPV: YNG vs myself and 3 partners of my choosing? The stipulation of the match? You'll find out at the next Anarchy show. Don't be scared homie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next