Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:11 pm

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS! Cornewlogodraft

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS! ProjectImage?url=%2Fsites%2Fmarketingstories%2FMarketing%20Story%20Images%2Foriginal.2f2df31a-11fd-4c9d-a7cd-6015de99393a

We cut live to a sold out Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky as the crowd comes alive for the start of FMW's broadcast of Corruption. Superstar by Saliva blasts through the speakers as the cemra pans over the fans and their signs including Prepare to get SHARKBIT, Apostasy is my HERO, Mockingjay!!!, and Morpheus: Lead Us To The Dream Land next to Corruption is my Piss Break!. The camera cuts to the announcers desk where Edible Smith is seated beside Eric Scorpio.

Smith: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another landmark edition of FMW Corruption! I'm your host, Edible Smith

Scorpio: Along side the hallowed Eric Scorpio-

Smith: And tonight we have one last step before the blockbuster Catalyst! We're going to see Damien Inferno and nicholas Gray defend their tag championships against Thaddeus Topaz and Carlos Czador! We've also got Jack Eastwood and Daniel Prideman, representing the pack, facing off against Brett Jackson and Kuruk, the Abandoned Champion, in a hardcore Tag Team Match!

Scorpio: Then when you get bored with the subpar brand, we draw you right back in with Anarchy! First we've got Mark Johansson taking on Bobino, as well as David GS looking to win back his rightful Anarchy Ultraviolent Championship from the usurper Blake Vendetta!

Smith: Your obvious personal bias aside, dont forget we have the first ever match featuring Morpheus in FMW, as he faces off against a man who respects and looks up to him, Paul Brooks! But tonight we're starting off with The Super Mega Ultra Team, Stormmaster and Sharpedo King facing their new rivals in Dazz Andrews and Antonio Grimelli!

Scorpio: Bias my ass. Facts are facts.

Hit 'em high, Hit 'em high, Hit 'em high, Hit 'em high, Hit 'em
HEY
Hit 'em low, Hit 'em low, Hit 'em low

The Monstar Anthem by B-real, Coolio, LL Cool J, and Busta Rhymes
blasts through the speakers as the crowd rises to their feet for the arrival of The Super Mega Ultra Team, Sharpedo King and STORMMASTER.

Smith: And these two are quite possibly one of the most honorable teams in this entire federation.

Scorpio: Honorable? Theyre a joke.

Smith: Not at all, they-

As Sharpedo King and STORMMASTER step onto the ramp and pose they are immediately beset upon by Antonio Grimelli and Dazz Andrews. The two men attack the fan favorites with chairs, sending Sharpedo King to the floor first, before turning their attention to STORMMASTER

Smith: And look at this! These villains have completely ambushed Sharpedo and Stormmaster!

Scorpio: I'd call that playing smart tactics.

Smith: Grimelli and Dazz have dropped Sharpedo King and are swinging away violently on Stormmaster! Here comes Dazz's henchman, Johnboy! Stormmaster is trying to fend off the fiends! Hes trying to block those chair shots with his arms! He's inching closer to his attackers and- NO!

Scorpio: While the man is clearly strong, and stupid, numbers always win in the end.

Smith: Johnboy with a shot to the back of Stormmaster sends the giant man to his knee and thats the window they need! Tandem crushing blows to the skull of Stormmaster has sent the giant down!

Johnboy drops his chair and rushes to the back as Dazz and Grimelli stand above the two fallen faces, raising their chairs high. Johnboy returns and hands Dazz Andrews a microphone that he raises to his face, attempting to speak through the boos.

Dazz: Ya know, I'm tired of this, the status quo. These two idiots are beloved, simply because they are who they are. People like me, people like Antonio, we sweat and bleed for yous, and how do you thank us? By this-

Dazz points the microphone to the crowd, who once again greet his gestures with a rousing chorus of disapproval.

Dazz: So we decided to-

Scorpio: What the hell!?

Smith: Here comes the cavalry!

The microphone drops with a thud as Paper Bag Man storms out from the curtain. He charges forward, with full speed, aiming for the team that attacked his friends. Dazz dives out of the way as Antonio pulls Johnboy forward into his place, taking the full assault of Paper Bag Man. The vigilante hits Dazz's associate and continues moving forward, driving hislegs until both men are tumbling off the entrance ramp and crash down onto a table with some cables atop it.

Smith: Paper Bag Man is in to save the day! Holy hell!

Scorpio: That idiot!

Smith: Sharpedo King is up! Stormmaster is moving! Dazz attempts to attack Sharpedo- NO! Blocked! Sharpedo King is to his feet and hes sending Dazz reeling back with rights and lefts! Another! Another right sends Dazz tumbling down the ramp!

Scorpio: Whoelse is going to come join this, since it seems everyone is invited to the party.

Smith: Grimelli turns and follows suit down the ramp as Stormmaster rises to his feet! Dazz crashes into the ring and- Woah! Grimelli turns suddenly and clotheslines Stormmaster! He lifts the man and throws him off the side of the ramp!

Scorpio: So far this ramp has been used for almost no walking. At all. Just a note I've made to myself, and made public so you all can share in my wisdom.

Smith: Yeah, about that... back to the action now and Grimelli is approaching Sharpedo King! Hes grabbed a chair again and the King doesn't even know Antonio is coming! Sharpedo continues to attack Dazz, look out!

Scorpio: Yeah, like that will help him.

Grimelli lifts the chair high and prepares to swing. When he starts his motion, Sharpedo King turns just in time and ducks out of the way. Grimelli's blow lands on the apron of the ring and he drops the chair from recoil.

Smith: What amazing awareness! Sharpedo King is up now and hes trying to land blows but Grimelli blocks them! A vicious boot from Antonio launches Sharpedo King back! Grimelli moves forward- ANOTHER CHARGE FROM PAPER BAG MAN! HE DRIVES GRIMELLI INTO THE SIDE OF THE RING!

Scorpio: Where the hell does this guy keep coming from!?

Smith: Grimelli drops to the mat, clutching his back! Paper Bag Man looks around and-

Paper Bag Man stands defiant as he observes the crowd. He slowly reaches up to his mask and pulls the bag from the top, removing it from his head.

Smith: Does this mean what I think it means!?

Trey Spruance lifts the bag high in his fist, high fiving people in the audience.

Smith: Trey Spruance is back!

Scorpio: The bag was an upgrade.

Smith: Trey is back and he's- OH!

Dazz lands a low blow on Trey that sends him to the floor. Johnboy attempts to get up to lend a hand to his friends, but he is stopped by a vicious blow from Stormmaster, who then lifts the man and throws him back into the debris.

Smith: Stormmaster moves down the ramp and Dazz prepares to face him! Dazz lifts the chair! He swings- NO! Stormmaster just turns out of the way! Another swing, and the same result!

Scorpio: Madness is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Dazz is outmatched.

Smith: Dazz lunges forward with the chair! Stormmaster is still too quick! Dazz lifts the ciar once more and- OH MY!

Scorpio: Another person!?

Smith: Thats Kuruk, the abandoned champion! He takes the chair from Dazz! Dazz backs away from the champion, RIGHT INTO STORMMASTER! Stormmaster lifts Dazz high above his head, what strength!

Scorpio: Whoelse has an invitation to this shenanigan!

Smith: Stormmaster throws Dazz off the side of the ramp onto his associate!

Scorpio: Look back in the ring!

Smith: Sharpedo King has stumbled into the ring! Grimelli has seen and he's entered silently in behind him! Oh, great, now the ref calls for a bell!

Scorpio: He's done a rousing job prior to this point.

Smith: Sharpedo King pulls himself to his feet! GRIMELLI TURNS HIM! Kick to the gut! He lifts Sharpedo- POWERBOMB!

Scorpio: Center of the ring!

Smith: The ref is over! What the hell! One, Two, Three! This is over!

Flare: Here is your winners, Antonio Grimelli and Dazz Andrews!

Antonio Grimelli and Dazz Andrews (3.5aps + 0.0 aps + 1.0avs = 4.5 total)
Sharpedo King and Stormmaster (0.0aps + 0.0aps + 0.0avs = 0 total)

Smith: Grimelli exits the ring and through the crowd as Stormmaster and Kuruk arrive to help their friend!

Sharpedo King stumbles to his feet as they enter the ring, staring down Antonio. As Antonio exits through the crowd and into the corridors, Stormmaster and Kuruk turn to Sharpedo King.

Smith: Sharpedo King extends his hand to Kuruk and the champion accepts it! Its good to see some respect and honor amongst these ranks, Scorpio!

Scorpio: Yeah, you could call it that I guess.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Backstage after the most recent Ammunition, Corrpution General Manager Boice sits with Apostasy, who is massaging his jaw.

Boice: Are you still good to go?

Apostasy: It’s just a few stitches.

Boice: And a missing tooth.

Apostasy: Rotunda does pack a good punch.

Boice: Listen, I’ve talked with The Pack, and I’ve made sure it’s clear to them that they’re not to interfere with your match. But only on the condition that one of them gets a shot at your belt if you win.

Apostasy: I think my previous record as a champion speaks for itself. I’ll take on anyone.

Boice: You know, you’re a lot like me. A little bit too crazy for your own good. But I appreciate what you’re doing.

Apostasy: Taking a title for myself? Is that now a noble thing?

Boice: You’re bringing the title back to Corruption. The brand that, you know, I run. More than that, you’re bringing it back to Full Metal Wrestling. I can’t stress enough how incredibly important it is for you to keep that title away from those GSW folk.

Apostasy: Yeah… I get that. But that’s not going to be it.

Boice: Oh?

Apostasy: You see, there’s an imposter Ultraviolent Championship out there. And I’m going to make sure that there’s only one UV champion. Because you and me both know that it’s not just GSW threatening to pull down FMW.

Boice: YNG?

Apostasy: Yup. They created a fictional little title, and it’s time for that fairy tale to come to an end.

Boice: Apo… you can’t seriously think about trying to take down YNG and GSW at the same time.

Apostasy: Boice… you call upon me to save your job. To bring you back a title and bring you back some credibility. And I will do just that. But if I bring this title back and just defend it against some clowns that I’ve already beaten a thousand times, that’s only doing half the job. There’s work to be done in restoring order around here. And it starts by making sure there’s one undisputed UV champion, and by reaffirming to everyone that Corruption is the show, and Anarchy is a mere circus.

Boice: You… you’ve got a crazed look in your eye.

Apostasy: Yeah?

Boice: I like it.

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS! 10thyngtweet

Smith: Folks, we come back to you with… these guys.

Scorpio: You know… them

Flare: THIS NEXT MATCH IS FOR THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS. First up, already in the ring… Carlos Cazador and Thaddeus Noah Topaz!

Smith: These two new signups were immediately placed in a tag team championship match… a sign that the tag division is truly out of proper contenders for Nick Gray and Damien Inferno.

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS! 11thyngtweet

Scorpio: Damien… Inferno? I thought it was listed here as Blaze?

Smith: Who wrote that? He’s been Damien Inferno for years… he’s… some people around here are obviously not very good at their jobs.

”Speak” by Godsmack hits as Nick Gray and Damien Inferno come out to a massive pop. They smack hands with the fans as they make their way to the ring.

Flare: AND THEIR OPPONENTS… THE FMW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS… NICK GRAY AND DAMIEN INFERNO… THE GRAY INFERNO!

Scorpio: Well, the tag champs are here. Ready to take on this Deadly Duo. Cazador is a… lucha wrestler? Is that right? Because he’s listed at 285, and that just seems… wrong.

Smith: Cazador to the top rope, he’s attacking the champs… COUNTERED INTO A SPINEBUSTER BY INFERNO.

Scorpio: Oh, well, I guess it didn’t say he was a good luchadore.

Smith: The tag champs into the ring. I guess we’re starting. Topaz with a wild clothesline that misses Gray. GRAY SKIES off the counter!

Scorpio: The deadly duo… deadly only to themselves.

Smith: Gray tags in Damien and holds TNT in place with an octopus stretch… no… that’s a side Russian Legsweep. Here comes Damien...

Scorpio: Oh… I see what he did there with those initials. Clever. Like dynamite, TNT…

Smith: BIG BOOT FROM INFERNO!

Scorpio: BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

Smith: And Inferno tags Gray back in… but Gray is lifted onto his shoulders.

Scorpio: Wow… setting a land speed record for quickest tag team title defense here.

Smith: DEATH FROM ABOVE! ONE…TWO…THREE! IT’S OVER!

Damien Inferno and Nicholas Gray (3.7aps + 3aps + 1.0avs = 7.7 total)
Carlos Cazador and Thaddeus Noah Topaz (0aps + 0aps + 0avs = 0 total)

Flare: AND YOUR WINNERS AND STILLLLL FMW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS… THE GRAY INFERNO!

Scorpio: You know, that move is called the Death From Above… motherf----r.

Smith: And that boot is called something else too. But I have always made it a point to refrain from using such language.

Scorpio: Oh, look at captain morality over here.

Smith: In any case, a strong defense for the champions, who are heading into Catalyst looking as strong as ever. Can anyone defeat these two?

Last edited by the nick bryson on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:48 pm

Back in Boice's office, the Corruption GM sits on the telephone.

Boice: Yes. I think we should make that official. Kuruk and Sharpedo King showed great respect, admirable trait indeed, however you cant deny Grimelli's obvious talent, albeit misplaced intentions, I think... Yes. So it's settled. The three will face off for the Abandoned championship at Catalyst!

Suddenly there is a loud thud as Nick Bryson, with Mark Johansson, enters the room, thrusting the door open and slamming it against the wall.

Bryson: boice, good to see you're not doing anything busy.

Boice: I'm on the phone, Bryson.

Bryson: Right, like you have important phone calls to make. Seriously, hang up with your granny because Ive got a dire issue to discuss.

Boice: I'm glad we were able to finish this conversation before I was interrupted. Thanks, guys.

Boice clicks the phone back onto its base and sighs as he turns to face the Anarchy GM

Boice: So what-

Bryson: the problem is that my twitter account has been hacked, Boice, and anyone of your Corruption miscreants could have done it. Maybe even you!

Boice: It wasn't me, Bryson, i've got no reason to just waste my time.

Bryson: Im sure. Anyway, I demand you help me find the hooligan who's done this, who is attempting to sully my good name and mislead the millions of people that rely on my constant updates, so they may be brought to justice with full authority.

Boice: Why would I do that?

Bryson: Because I said so?

Boice: Yeah, thats not going to be a good enough reason for me. You see, I find your hacked twitter accounts fairly funny. Almost as funny as the pain this whole scenario causes you. I think Im quite content to just let it play out, and have the dice fall where they may on this one.

Mark takes a step forward as Bryson raises his hand to the man's chest to stop him. Bryson glares at Boice and takes his own step forward.

Bryson: I see how you are, Boice. Fine, we can play this game, but understand this, Sir Nick Bryson is not a man you want to make an enemy of. If I so much as even feel like you had a hand in this, or find out that one of your corruption goons is behind it, your world will spin so fast that you'll beg anyone to let you off the planet.

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS! 12thyngtweet

The twitter feed pops up on the monitor in Boice's office. Bryson hurls the screen off the desk and into the wall before storming out, slowly followed by an angry looking Mark Johansson. Boice chuckles to himself as he lifts the monitor off the floor.

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS! 13thyngtweet

”The Sound of Madness” hits, as Jack Eastwood and Daniel Prideman make their way down to the ring to a disapproving crowd.

Flare: The following contest is a HARDCORE TAG MATCH. Introducing first… JACK EASTWOOD AND DANIEL PRIDEMAN…. THE PACK!

Smith: Well, this one should be… violent.

Scorpio: I know you’re such a fan.

Smith: Hardcore matches are barbaric. Anybody missing the necessary brain cells to comprehend that some pains are genuinely bad things to put your body through can wrestle a hardcore match. It doesn’t take talent and training, it takes sheer stupidity to win these kinds of matches.

Scorpio: And creativity. I mean, it takes a good imagination to think of some new ways to hurt another man using things that you just find around the ring. I mean, who ever would have thought to use a nail gun…

Smith: You stop right now.

”Now’s My Time” by DJIG blares, as Brett Jackson storms out from the curtain, followed by Kuruk.

Flare: And their opponents, the team of the ABANDONED CHAMPION KURUK and BRETT…. THE BULL… JACKSON.

Scorpio: That’s one pissed off Bull.

Smith: Jackson wanting revenge after Rotunda attacked him last week prior to his match with these two. Jackson tried to make it back, and even looked like he was turning the tide by taking them down. But Rotunda tripped him up and he lost his debut match.

Scorpio: He’s looking for a little payback tonight. And here we start. Jackson with right hands to Eastwood. Two of the biggest men FMW has to offer trading blows!

Smith: Jackson off the ropes, and delivers a HUGE boot to Eastwood!

Scorpio: I tell you, this Jackson kid is impressive. He’s 6’6, 270… and he moves pretty quick.

Smith: Jackson with a scoop slam on Eastwood. Now into a mount, and he begins punching Eastwood silly. Eastwood trying to cover up, but the ref is there to break things up.

Scorpio: I can tell this kid is pissed off. He just wants to hurt the leader of The Pack.

Smith: Oooh! Eastwood tried to use the break to get a tag, but instead gets a big running boot to the back of his head. Jackson staring daggers at Prideman, as he drags Eastwood back. Big elbow to the back of Eastwood!

Scorpio: Isn’t it odd that the “leader” of The Pack might just be its weakest member?

Smith: Bull picking up Eastwood. He puts him in the Fireman’s carry. Oh my… MILITARY PRESS!

Scorpio: He just tossed Eastwood up there like a child… THAT’S A 280 POUND MAN!

Smith: THROW AND CATCH… BIG POWERSLAM BY BRETT JACKSON!

Scorpio: Fuck… I do not want to get in a ring with that man.

Smith: HERE’S THE PIN. ONE… TWO… WHAT?

Scorpio: He just stopped his own pin… Prideman came in looking to break it up and Bull just got up and stared at him.

Smith: The ref pushing Prideman back to his corner. Jackson picks up… OH MY!

Scorpio: He just threw Eastwood by his tights!

Smith: Eastwood tossed into his own corner. Jackson is daring Prideman to tag in… AND HE OBLIGES!

Scorpio: And here we go!

Smith: Prideman charges with a clothesline. Here he comes for a big boot, but it’s CAUGHT!

Scorpio: He couldn’t even take The Bull off his feet!

Smith: SINGLE LEG SPINEBUSTER!

Scorpio: Oh here we go! Who needs tag partners this week?

Jackson begins wiping and stomping his foot, stalking the recovering Rotunda.

Smith: Partner I think he’s winding up for that ChiTown Special.

Scorpio: Look at you, doing research on the new guy’s moves.

Smith: He pulls up Prideman. SUPLEX POSITION, HE’S GOT HIM TURNED AROUND… EASTWOOD WITH A CHOP BLOCK TO THE LOWER LEG!

Scorpio: Oh man, I so wanted to see him drop Prideman on his head!

Smith: Prideman lands feet-first… reverse DDT!

Scorpio: And Eastwood quickly out of the ring, like a coward.

Smith: Prideman off the ropes… NO! SPEAR! FROM ONE GOOD LEG, JACKSON SPEARED HIM IN HALF!

Scorpio: The Bull is limping, but he’s just pissed off now.

Smith: He’s looking at Eastwood outside of the ring. He… tags in Kuruk!

Scorpio: Kuruk finally gets to do something!

Smith: Jackson out of the ring, and now in hot pursuit of Eastwood.

Scorpio: Kuruk just has to finish off a damaged Prideman.

Smith: Kuruk to the top rope. He’s got Prideman in his sights. He winds back for a massive axehandle smash!

Scorpio: Apache Dive, coming up!

Smith: Here he comes… NO! MASSIVE SPINEBUSTER COUNTER!

Scorpio: Jackson is mauling Eastwood on the ramp… CHITOWN SPECIAL!

Smith: Eastwood was dropped on his head right on that unforgiving ramp! But that doesn’t help this match. Prideman pulls up Kuruk… SETTLE THE SCORE! ONE…TWO..

Scorpio: Here comes Bull!

Smith: THREE! JACKSON DIDN’T MAKE IT IN TIME!

Daniel Prideman and Jack Eastwood (3.5aps + 0.0aps + 0.8avs = 4.3 total)
Brett Jackson and Kuruk (3.3aps + 0.0aps + 0.2avs = 3.5 total)

Flare: Here are your winners… The Pack!

Scorpio: And Prideman wastes no time in leaving the ring.

Smith: Prideman just pinned the Abandoned Champion and Prideman escaped the wrath of the Bull for a second week!

Scorpio: They left him limping, but I don’t think this is the last they’ve seen of Brett Jackson, mainly because his brains wont get past whatever foolish pride he has.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS! Anarchylogo3

Forever by As I Lay Dieing blasts through the speakers as the crowd is once again panned over for the open of FMW Anarchy. Red pyro shoots off from the ring then up the ramp in red and white before a big finale from behind the METALTron.

Scorpio: And the A Show gets underway with a bang! Literally!

Smith: I dont know if A show means what you think it does.

Scorpio: I don't know if you know what decent announcing is, but you dont see me holding it against you. Much.

Smith: Yeah, quaint.

We cut backstage as the FMW Tag Team Champions, Damien Inferno and Nicholas Gray, stand in front of the FMW Anarchy Logo. Sheila Blige enters the shot as the camera pans back, standing dutifuly with microphone in hand.

Blige: I'm backstage with FMW Tag Team Champions Nicholas Gray and Damien Inferno! Nick, Damien, you two are the longest reigning tag champions in history and, quite possibly, the most successful! team in our history! What are you two feeling right now?

Gray steps up towards the interviewer.

Gray: You know, Sheila, its funny. I really want to say that we're elated. That we've been blessed with some strange mixture of perserverence, dedication, and good luck to bring us where we are today, but quite frankly, I can't really bring myself to say it, at least beyond the literal saying it I just did.

Blige: What do you mean?

Inferno: Well, Sheila, you see our greatest blessing is also our greatest curse. We've rolled through the tag division, working cohesively to collect victories one by one. The problem now lies in the fact that its hard for those who want to step up and challenge to muster the courage to do so, and the ones who know better stay back. No disrespect to our opponents, but we're starting to worry, maybe even wish, for a newer challenge. One that-

Damien is cut off as confetti and balloons drop from the ceiling and party horns blare. The champs look confused as they look around, but their confusion quickly erodes when a large present is wheeled into the shot, shortly followed by Matt Ashburn, Mark Johansson, and Nick Bryson.

Bryson: Woo hoo!

Ashburn blows on a kazoo

Bryson: You guys are the longest reigning tag champs in history! Alright! Congratulations!

Ashburn: Way big ups! Props to you guys! Woo!

Ashburn blows on a kazoo as he puts party hats on Sheila Blige and Mark Johansson. Mark continues to look menacing and unmoved, even with the silly hat.

Bryson: Well, I just wanted to say, Im proud of you. Thats why we, YNG, got you this present. Its a sign of respect, really. I mean, you've done so much, its the least we can do. Go ahead! Open it!

Damien and Gray look at each other before sarcastically looking at Bryson.

Gray: Since its coming from you, I'd really rather not.

Inferno: It could be something cool! Chances are, its not though.

Bryson: Aww. Fellas, I'm hurt. Really. You see, I've been listening to you guys and I really felt like I've connected with you. Bonded over your classic interviews and timeless matches. I really feel like we're friends! In fact I think I know you guys well enough to get you a great gift.

Ashburn: He did spend a lot of time picking it out, dont hurt his feelings.

Gray and Inferno again look at one another while they continue to stay motionless.

Bryson: Fine! Sheila, open this for them!

Sheila: Uh, ok...

Sheila opens the oversized box, donned in shiny red paper and a silver bow, and looks inside.

Sheila: It looks empty...

Bryson: Look deeper you stupid girl.

Sheila: Oh! Wait!

She reaches inside the deep box and pulls out two clipboards, both with Catalyst logos on them.

Sheila: Its paper.

Bryson: You're an idiot, you're really probably fired after this.

Bryson motions for her to hand the papers to the tag champs.

Bryson: Yes! gentlemen, these are two contracts for a match! Yes! At Catalyst! It will be you two defending your tag titles against my good friend Mark Johansson here,

He points to Mark before patting him on the chest.

Bryson: And me! Yes! Titles on the line and only on Pay per view! You know, you should be more careful what you wish for!

Ashburn and Bryson laugh, Ashburn wiping a fake tear from his eye. Damien and Gray look at Bryson unenthused.

Gray: Did this box have a pen in it?

Bryson: I'm sorry what?

Gray: Nevermind, I have one.

Bryson looks on as Gray and Inferno scribble their signatures onto the lines in the paper.

Inferno: You think this is going to scare us Bryson? That we'll just lay down?

The two champions throw the papers on the table in front of YNG.

Inferno: Try again.

The champs turn and walk away, leaving Bryson and his teammates standing alone, partially in shock, partially enraged. The scene fades to the ring.

i]"Nevermore" by Enemies of Reality blasts through the PA as the crowd starts to cheer for Bobino. He makes his way out onto the top of the ramp. He makes his way to the ring smacking the hands of some eager fans on the side before sliding into the ring.[/i]

Smith: And here we are with a singles match pitting Bobino against YNG's Mark Johansson.

Flare: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. In the ring now, weighing in at 243 lbs... BOOOOBBBBINNNOOOOOOO!

Scorpio: Let's just hope this one ends quickly.

His music is cut off and is replaced by "ABC Theme" by Pendulum. Mark Johansson makes his way out to the ramp accompanied by Nick Bryson to a loud chorus of boos.

Flare: And his opponent, making his way to the ring, being accompanied by the Anarchy GM, Nick Bryson, weighing in at 245 lbs... MARK JOOOHAAANNNSOOOOONNN!

Smith: Of course he is flanked by Nick Bryson. That hardly seems fair.

Johansson and Bryson seem to be discussing something amongst themselves and they suddenly both make a dash for the ring to Bobino. Johansson nails him with a whopping clothesline and then both men double team the fallen Bobino with a flurry of stomps.

Smith: This is just outrageous!

Scorpio: Thank God that ended quickly. The ref's calling for the bell already.

Both men don't ease up on their attack even as the bell loudly sounds throughout the arena. The referee tries to force both men off Bobino and finally succeeds in doing so.

Flare: Here is your winner via disqualification... BOOBBBIINNOOOOO!

Smith: Good call by the ref, now get those two out of there!

Nick Bryson rolls out of the ring and snatches the microphone off Flare and steps back into the ring as Johansson stares down at the fallen Bobino.

Bryson: Now, are you sure thats the right call to make?l LEts not be hasty here.

Bryson glares at the ref as he motions to restart the match. The timekeeper reluctantly rings the bell and the match is restarted. Bryson rolls out of the ring with a grin on his face as Johansson picks up a dazed Bobino to his feet.

Smith: This can't be fair!

Scorpio: Believe it, Smith, because it's happening.

Smith: Johansson's got him up and... WAIT A MINUTE!

Johansson drops Bobino down on his head and nails him with his own finisher Everybody Knows... It's Over!

Scorpio: Bobino just got hit with his own finisher! That's sick!

Smith: Johansson into the cover. ONE, TWO, THREE. This one's over.

Bryson steps into the ring and raises the hand of Mark Johansson after grinning down at his dirty work.

Flare: Here is your winner... MARK JOOOHAANNNNSOOOONN!

Mark Johansson (/w Nick Bryson) (3.23APS + 1.00AVS) = 4.23
Bobino (0.00APS + 0.00AVS) = 0.00

Smith: Johansson has picked up the disgusting win over Bobino with the help of Nick Bryson.

Scorpio: A win's a win, Smith, get over it.

Johansson and Bryson walk up the ramp as Bobino stumbles to get to his feet in the middle of the ring.

Smith: We'll be back!
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:41 pm

FMW Anarchy's #1 Draft Pick
BOBINO!
Makes a commercial!

A light turns on and is followed in turn by a half dozen mroe as they illuminate a green screen, where Anarchy roster member Bobino steps into view. An operator rolls a camera into place and a man places a chair down next to it before stepping to the opposite side of the camera and grabbing queue cards.

An important looking man in a fancy beret takes his place in the chair and sips a coffee before setting the beverage on the floor.

Director: Hey, Bob, glad you could be here, mate.

Bobino: Oh, yes! Anything I can do to help out someone who wants to sponsor me and my hundreds of fans!

Director: Hundreds?

Bobino: Yes. Hundreds. I dont want to overestimate. It could be like, a lot more, but I'd rather play it safe.

Director: Uh, yeah, alright. Well, understandable. Anyway, no pressure here, just relax and say the lines on the card and we'll be out of here in no time at all. Alright, ready? And ACTION!

Bobino: Hi! I'm #1 Draft Pick Bobino, here to tell you about the great deals at Cooch-Tard! They-

Director: Cut, cut. Bob, its Couche. Coo-sh. Its french.

Bobino: OH! Wow, that was embarassing.

Director: Hey, not a problem. Alright, take TWO and ACTION!

Bobino: Hi! I'm #1 Draft Pick Bobino, here to tell you about the great deals at Cooch-Tard! We've got asstonishing prices on-

Director: Cut! Uh, sorry Bob, but you did it again.. Just try to catch it ok? Remember, Couche. Coo-sh. And its ASTONISHING, not asstonishing.

Bobino: Oh, shoot! Ok, I'll get it. Sorry.

Director: Ok, Take THREE! Action!

Bobino: Hi! I'm #1 Draft Pick Bobino, here to tell you about the great deals at Couche-Tard! Their ass tonining cream deals are worth staying up late for!

**BEEP**

Director: Take six!

Bobino: Hi, I'm #1 Draft Pick Bobino, here to tell youa bout the great deals at Card-Toosh!

**BEEP**

Director: Take eleven!

Bobino: Hi! I'm Couche-Tard here to tell you about the great deals at Bobino! Wait-

**BEEP**

Director: Take fourteen.

Bobino: Hola! Donde estas la bibliotheque!?

Director: English please!

**BEEP**

Director: Take twenty-two!

Bobino: Hi! I'm #1 Draft Pick Spiderman, here to tell you-

Director: Cut!

Bobino: Oh, shoot, I'm Bobino, not spiderman!

**BEEP**

Director: Take thirty-eight!

Bobino: Hi! I'm #1 Draft Pick Bobino pause here to tell youa bout the great deals at Couche-Tard exclamation point.

**BEEP**

Director: Take fifty-one!

Bobino: Hi! I'm $1 Draft Pick Bobino, here to tell you about the great deals at Couche-Tard! Our astonishing deals on everything you can think of is worth staying up for! Couche-Tard, you wont be sad you did!

Director: CUT! Wrap! Thank you Bobino!

Bobino: Oh, was I recording that one?

The Game by Motorhead blasts as Paul Brooks makes his way from the back to a rousing round of applause. He shows appreciation to the crowd as he makes his way down the ramp and to the ring, high fiving some fans on the way and showing love to a pro-Brooks sign in the front row.

Smith: And this young man has quite the challenge tonight as he faces a man who is most definitively a legend in our profession, Morpheus!

Scorpio: Well if Brooks would just toe the line he wouldnt be in bad predicaments like this.

Smith: How good little soldier of you.

Scorpio: Calling it like it is, Smith. You could stand to do more of it.

Brooks waits eagerly in the ring as he prepares his mind to face Morpheus. His music fades out and an excited hush comes ovr the crowd. The tension is full as they wait, only for their dreams to be interrupted by-

Naaaaaa, na, na, na
Wait till I get my money right.

Cant Tell Me Nothin by Kanye West
blasts through the speakers and the crowd blows the roof off with displeasure as Nick Bryson walks out of the backstage area with Mark Johansson at his side. Bryson waves and smiles as he walks to the ring and enters, smiling at Brooks.

Scorpio: YES! I love this guy. I hope this crowd shuts up so we can hear his amazing idea.

Smith: Again, I dont think you understand the meaning of the words you use.

Scorpio: Shh, Shh.

Bryson: Hello Toledo! Hello, Paul!

Brooks looks on in contempt as Bryson smirks, overlooking the crowd

Bryson: Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the problem is that what Morpheus has done thus far, we cant really abide by. So, to keep him honest, and to keep the peace, I've decided to ban him from any of our venues until Catalyst. So, sorry to say, you won't be seeing your 'hero' tonight.

Bryson even does the air quotes with his fingers

Bryson: However, I'm not unfair. This is a scheduled match, and it looks like Morpheus is going to be unable to respond. Even you most simpleton of wrestling fans know what it means when a wrestler cant get into the ring during a match. Yes, that means we start the countdown to the countout.

Scorpio: What a fair, and noble man!

Smith: My ass!

Scorpio: Kepp that stuff private.

Bryson: So, Mister Official, would you please begin the countdown.

Bryson holds the mic to the referee's face as he starts counting down, his numbers barely audible over the crowds boos.

Referee: One! Two! Three!

Smith: I can't believe this is happening.

Referee: Four! Five!

Scorpio: Believe it!

Referee: Six! Seven! Eight!

Smith: Even Brooks is pissed! This isn't right!

Referee: Nine!

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS! 16thyngtweet

Bryson rips the mic away in fury. The referee still raises his hands and counts to ten.

Bryson: THATS IT! WHOEVER IS DOING THIS IS DEAD! DO YOU HEAR ME! GUY IN THE SECOND ROW!? PEOPLE IN THE CHEAP SEATS!? WHOEVER IS DOING THIS IS GOING TO CEASE TO LIVE! WHEN I-

As Bryson turns when the bell rings, Brooks steps forward to his boss and eyes him nose to nose. After a brief second, Brooks slaps Bryson right in the face. The sound echoes over the microphone, increasing its volume tenfold. Brooks steps away and rolls out of the ring and storms up the aisle, enfuriated, he turns back to stare at Bryson and Johansson, who stands on the ropes glaring down the attacker.

Scorpio: WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS!?

Smith: While that man totally deserved that, I fear theres going to be some worse reprocussions from Bryson towards Paul Brooks now! Brooks may have fired a shot in a war he wanted no part in!

Paul Brooks (2.4aps + 0.8avs = 3.2 total)
Morpheus (0.0aps + 0.0avs = 0 total)

Bryson drops the mic and yells at Brooks, who ignores his comments and leaves the ramp without hesitation. Bryson exits through the ropes and begins yelling at fans. He storms back through the curtain, with Mark at his side.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:19 pm

Backstage, Sheila Blige stands in front of the FMW logo, microphone once again in hand.

Blige: I still have a job, apparently, so I'm here now with Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion, Blake Vendetta!

Vendetta adjusts his championship belt around his waist as he enters the scene, smiling.

Blige: Blake! How does it feel to be a champion in a situation where the odds were stacked against you.

Vendetta: Sheila, I have to say, it feels great. I seriously can't describe this feeling. You know, though, I wonder how Nick Bryson feels about this.

Blake reaches behind his championship and pulls out an iPhone

Blige: Oh are you checking his twitter? Yeah, I heard that got hacked or something?

Vendetta: Did it? Well, lets see if Bryson has an opinion on my title win...

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS! 14thyngtweet

Blige: its you!?

Vendetta: Yeah. When Bryson wants to have an opinion, Sheila... I'll tell him what it is. Theres a new day on the horizon, a new sherrif in town, and I'm not playingby the same old rules anymore.

Vendetta smiles as touches Sheila's face. He raises his iPhone once more as he exits the scene. The shot cuts to the ring.

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS! 15thyngtweet

Naaaaaa, naaa, na na
Wait 'til I get my money right.

"Disposable" by Burning Borders hits the PA, accompanied by the lights going down and smoke billowing out from backstage. A few moments pass before David GS emerges from the back, his face obscured by the hood of his new pitch-black trenchcoat. The crowd boos the hell out of him as he heads down the ramp; coming to a stop halfway to the ring, he spreads his feet and throws up the metal horns, triggering his pyro.

Flare: The following contest is scheduled for onefall, and it is for the ANARCHY ULTRAVIOLENT CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing the challenger: from Omaha, Nebraska, weighing in at 239 pounds ... representing Your New Gods ... the PHENOM, DAVID ... G ... S!

BA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-BADABOOM

DGS hits the ring, diving in on his stomach. He hits the corner, going up to the second turnbuckle and tossing back his hood to reveal an expression of utmost bitterness. He raises the metal horns to the crowd's great chagrin and hops down to the mat, tossing his trench to the outside and pacing back and forth.

Smith: DGS out here alone tonight, no doubt looking to rebound from the embarrassment he suffered at 16.2.

Scorpio: What embarrassment? He was screwed out of the AUV Title, and now he's gonna win it back. What's there to be embarrassed about?

Smith: Vendetta beat him, and you know it.

David's music fades, and the crowd pops as "Free" by Twin Atlantic starts to play and pyro goes off overhead. Blake Vendetta steps out onto the stage, proudly wearing the Anarchy Ultraviolent Championship around his waist as he surveys the crowd.

Flare: And his opponent: from Adelaide, Australia, weighing in at 205 pounds ... he is the ANARCHY ULTRAVIOLENT CHAMPION ... the MOCKINGJAY, BLAKE VENDETTA!

The crowd pops as Vendetta rolls into the ring, peeling off his family-name t-shirt and handing the AUV Title off to the referee. Both men back into their corners, glaring a hole in one another as they limber up.

Scorpio: No love lost between those two, that's for sure.

Smith: No kidding. David GS and Blake Vendetta have squared off numerous times recently, but when push came to shove - when there was championship gold on the line - it was the Mockingjay who emerged victorious. DGS has a chance to settle the score tonight. Can he do it? Will he be able to take back the AUV Championship?

Scorpio: Of course he will, what kinda stupid question is that? They don't call him the Phenom for nothing, y'know.

Smith: That's the assumption. Ladies and gentlemen, there's the bell and here we go. GS/Vendetta II, AUV Title on the line.

Scorpio: This oughta be good.

Smith: Indeed it oughta. Both men cautious out of the gate, circling in the ring ... and there it is, collar-and-elbow to start things off. David takes charge with the headlock, but Blake counters and hammerlocks the arm.

DGS walks in a circle, trying to turn into the pressure, but Vendetta keeps the rear hammerlock tight. The crowd boos as the Phenom makes it over to the ropes and ties himself up within them, calling to the ref until he finally gets Vendetta to back off.

Smith: The Phenom, needing to resort to the ring ropes in order to shake Blake Vendetta.

Scorpio: C'mon Edible, he didn't need to.

Smith: Well, he did all the same. Another collar-and-elbow tie up, and this time it's Vendetta, wrenching the arm. DGS counters, reversing the pressure on that arm, but it's VENDETTA with the Takeover! Fireman's Carry Takeover, into the armbar, and the champion has the challenger on the mat!

A growl of frustration works its way out of DGS' mouth as he squirms on the mat, trapped in the armbar. Vendetta works the heel of his hand into his face, drawing a few cheers from the fans and further angering the Phenom. David slowly turns himself around and begins working his way back to a vertical base, getting to his feet in spite of Vendetta's efforts to the contrary.

Smith: DGS, further frustrated by his lack of offense against Vendetta thus far.

Scorpio: The guy's known for his temper; I'm not in the business of giving out advice, but the kid may want to watch what he does to provoke him.

Smith: Both men are back up, and Blake still has that armbar applied. David's moving, forcing them into the corner ... and an elbow to the face breaks it up! DGS, just cracking Vendetta in the jaw, and he follows it up with a shoulder to the midsection.

Pulling the champion out of the corner, David sets him up against the ropes and whips him across the ring. An attempted back body drop is blocked by a kick to the face, and Blake rebounds again as DGS stands up sharply.

Smith: Vendetta counters the back body drop ... hits the ropes again, and the KNEE! David GS breaks tradition and throws the Kitchen Sink first, and the Mockingjay holds his ribs as he flips down to the mat!

Scorpio: That was a slick counter, cutting him off like that. Now David just needs to follow up, and ... yep, that's the way.

Smith: Vendetta tried to make it back up, but the Gutbuster stopped him cold. DGS covers, hooks the leg ... and the champ kicks out at one.

Quickly rising to his feet, DGS measures Vendetta and fires a HARD kick into the champion's ribs. As the Mockingjay rolls away into the corner, howling in pain, the Phenom raises the metal horns to a torrent of boos and jeers from the crowd. He then advances in on Vendetta, who has pulled himself to his feet in the corner ... but a boot to the face turns him away.

Scorpio: Shouldn't have wasted time like that ...

Smith: DGS letting the crowd know who's in charge, and Blake tries to take advantage with those educated feet of his. A kick to the face followed by more to the legs and torso ... and the running calf kick takes DGS down! The Phenom's back up quick, but so is Vendetta, and he catches him with the dropkick to the chin!

Scorpio: Good height, good extension ... really nice athleticism from this kid.

Smith: Very nice, as we've seen week in and week out. Blake Vendetta, trying to keep DGS from doing further damage to his ribs. He's got the challenger sighted, hits the ropes ... but David caught him! Flapjack, dropped into a HOTSHOT!

Scorpio: Sheesh, did you see the height he fell from?! There's a whole hell of a lot of tension on that top rope, and Vendetta just got dropped on it stomach-first!

Smith: That's great use of his surroundings by DGS. Vendetta's on the apron, David's looking to knock him off ... the Phenom goes running, but Blake pulls down on the top rope and dumps him to the outside! He's managing to stay in this, in spite of the clear pain his ribs are in right now ... and he wants to fly. Blake Vendetta, looking to go airborne!

Scorpio: Bad idea. With hurt ribs? Bad, bad idea.

Smith: The Mockingjay takes off, suicide dive from Vendetta … AND HE CAUGHT HIM?!

Scorpio: Holy … he caught him off the suicide dive!

Smith: DGS, managing to snag Vendetta out of the air in a Fireman’s Carry, and … SWEET JESUS!

Scorpio: POWERBOMB ON THE RING APRON! THAT HAD TO HAVE BROKEN SOMETHING!

The crowd’s awe and discomfort are both audible as Vendetta crumples to the outside floor, his eyes and mouth frozen in a silent, wide-open rictus of agony. DGS falls back against the steel steps, and the camera zooms in to reveal that something in his face has changed. The anger and frustration are both gone – he now just stares at the Mockingjay, wide-eyed and smiling.

Scorpio: … that’s probably bad.

Smith: David GS, reveling in what he just did! Vendetta’s ribs and spine are just being brutalized now, this is just … and now he’s got Vendetta, rolling him back into the ring as the referee’s count reaches six.

Scorpio: He could probably pin him right now, if he wanted.

Smith: I don’t doubt it, Eric, but it doesn’t look like that’s what DGS has in mind. He’s got Blake up, and Tilt-a-Whirl, into the Backbreaker!

Scorpio: ... and another one!

Smith: And ANOTHER one! Backbreaker after Backbreaker, knee after knee to the spine of Blake Vendetta! He's just Tilt-a-Whirling him back and forth, since when does DGS possess that kind of power?!

After a series of five consecutive Tilt-a-Whirl Backbreakers, DGS pauses, resting his hands on the torso of Blake Vendetta, who remains trapped atop his right knee. He gets to his feet, pulling the limp Mockingjay up as well, and sinks in a standing Half-Nelson.

Smith: Oh Lord, what now? No … no, no, nonono NO

Scorpio: SKY TWISTER! Vendetta just became one with the mat!

Smith: And now ... God, David, just end it already. Don't do this. It's ... what is that? He's got Vendetta in some kind of modified Sharpshooter!

Scorpio: My sources tell me he calls that the Mobius Strip ... and there's the submission!

Smith: The torque on the ribs was too much! Blake Vendetta taps out!

Flare: Here is your winner, and NEEEWWW ANARCHY ULTRAVIOLENT CHAMPION ... the PHENOM, DAVID ... G ... S!

David GS (/w Nick Bryson) (2.46APS + 0.40AVS) = 3.06
Blake Vendetta (c) (0.00APS + 0.50AVS) = 0.50

Scorpio: There it is, DGS is champ once more! No Y.N.G to be seen - he avenged his loss to Blake Vendetta, and he did it all on his own!

Smith: And the fans seem none too pleased about it!

The crowd really lets DGS have it as he releases the Mobius Strip and gets to his feet. He snatches the AUV Title away when the official presents it to him and backs into the corner, where he leans on the turnbuckles and watches as the ref starts to help Vendetta to his feet. His eyes grow wide again, and he drops the belt next to him before crouching down in the corner and holding out one hand to the former champion.

Smith: Come on, this has to stop! Ref! REF! Turn around!

Scorpio: Taking the belt back doesn't seem to be enough. DGS feels like he was embarrassed at 16.2, humiliated at 16.2, and he both blames and wants to punish Blake Vendetta for it.

Smith: Vendetta's made it back to his feet, DGS seething AND A SPEAR FROM THE NEW CHAMPION!

Scorpio: Nighty-night, Blakey!

The crowd's booing is louder than ever as the referee admonishes DGS, but the Phenom doesn't listen. He retrieves the AUV Title belt and stands over Blake Vendetta, still seething as he raises the belt and the metal horns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 RESULTS!
Page 1 of 1