Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!

Go down 
+12
Braxton
Drake Parker
John Andrews
Drew Michaels
X
David GS
Vendetta
PBrooks
Damien
RCA
Edible14
the nick bryson
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! Cornewlogodraft

Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! Portland.RoseGarden1

We cut live to a sold out Rose Garden in Portland, Oregon as the crowd comes alive for the start of FMW's broadcast of Corruption. Superstar by Saliva blasts through the speakers as the cemra pans over the fans and their signs including Get 'em Sharky, Pack is WHACK, Why, David, Why!?, and Butters is #1. The camera cuts to the announcers desk where Edible Smith is seated beside Eric Scorpio.

Smith: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another edition of FMW Corruption! I'm your host Edible Smith alongside my broadcast partner Eric Scorpio and tonight we've got one more show before Lethal Injection!

Scorpio: Absolutely. We've got a big lead in with big reprocussions happening on the A part of the show when Anarchy takes air as Sir Nick Bryson has decided to hold a tournament to crown an Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion where competitors like Butters, Callum Pullin, Paul Brooks, and Ryder Strong will battle it out for what is sure to be the most prestigeous belt in the federation.

Smith: Debatable, for certain, but if we're talking about prestigeous champions we should talk about the men in the Corruption showcase match, where we see new Abandoned Champion The wrestler formerly known as Son of Shark Boy facing off against the man he beat for the title, Apostasy, as well as Ultraviolent champion The Celt and GSW members Matt Dunn and Jeff Whitt.

Scorpio: Adding to Corruptions lackluster comparison to Anarchy is a bout between Sage Braxton and the SMUT member STORMMASTER but the match everyone has been anticipating tonight is what is sure to be a huge moment in wrestling history as Drew Michaels faces off against Nick Bryson in the main event!

Smith: Exactly what will happen tonight is unkown but its guaranteed to be exciting!

Pretty Fly for a White Guy by the Offspring hits as the crowd remains on their feet for Corruption General Manager Jack Boice. He waves as he exits the back, microphone in hand, taking his place atop the entrance ramp.

Smith: And here we have the Corruption General Manager! He's been running a fantastic ship since his first surprise appointment!

Scorpio: Oh, please.

Smith: For a man with no preparation he has brought us some of the most exciting bouts and matchups this announcer has seen in some time!

Scorpio: You must get your eyes checked, then. Im sure we have vision.

The crowd begins to dim as Boice begins to speak.

Boice: HELLO PORTLAND! Welcome to FMW Corruption! Now, tonight we've got ourselves an interesting card, for certain, but I wanted to address two matches specifically. Firstly, the secret prize for the marquee matchup featuring Celt, Apostasy, Son of Shark Boy, and the two GSW members Whitt and Dunn.

The crowd boos at the mention of the two villains.

Boice: Yes, yes. Regardless of their evil doings, they still have the opportunity to earn what is the secret prize hanging above the ring and that prize is an ENTRY INTO THE TOURNAMENT AT LETHAL INJECTION!

The crowd rises with cheers as Boice smiles.

Smith: Wow! Thats definately a prize worth fighting for. Even you Scorpio have to be moderately impressed?

Scorpio: Not really.

Smith: Theres a kind of in there, I know it.

Boice: Which brings us to something thats near to me, the future of FMW Corruption! Its why I wanted to personally announce the debuts of Kuruk and the return of Blake Vendetta as well as introduce the other men who are not just set to do battle, but are the future of Corruption! So without-

Naaaaaa, na, na, na
Wait till I get my money right.

Cant Tell Me Nothin by Kanye West
drowns out the boos of the crowd as Anarchy General Manager Sir Nick Bryson makes his way from backstage with a microphone in his hand.

Bryson: Yes, yes, lets get this out of the way now.

The crowd boos even louder.

Bryson: You see, Boice, as you were giving your rousing speech there was something you made a note of that I really feel the need to correct you on.

Smith: What now?

Bryson: You made a claim that certain performers are going to be the future of your show and thats all fine and dandy, but you said one of them was the returning Blake Vendetta. How forgetful of you, Boice, to think that I wouldn't have a hand in something like that.

Smith: Hurry up with it!

Bryson: Blake Vendetta is NOT a Corruption superstar. He belongs to Anarchy and Im afraid I just cant have one of my talents possibly be injured on your excuse of a show. It would be bad business.

Boice: Then is he to have a match tonight!?

Bryson: Oh, yes! Thats the best part of my announcement. See, I've started to dabble a little bit in social media myself, what with YNG being the hot topic on everyones lips. So I, wait a second, lets get someone who might know a little something about this out here. RYDER STRONG!

The Bed Intruder Song by Antoine Dodson blasts as the crowd roars for the Social Media Messiah, Ryder Strong. After a few moments of his music playing he makes his way out of the curtain with his iPhone in hand, looking confused.

Bryson: Yes, yes, come on.

Ryder looks at Boice, who shrugs in confusion as well.

Bryson: You see, I've already got thousands of followers world wide on multiple media outlets, and I was wondering if you had any tips for me Ryder?

Boice: Excuse me but how does this relate to the previous question?

Bryson: Shut your mouth, I've got my reasons. Anyway, Ryder, do you have any suggestions?

Ryder Strong shakes his head no.

Bryson: None at all?

Ryder moves in closer to Bryson to speak on the microphone facing him.

Ryder: Never forget the people who brought you here! Show the world some love and they will show it back!

The fans cheer loudly as Ryder throws his hands up in the air.

Bryson: Yes, I figured youd give me that generic response. How plain. Well, listen Ryder, since you have no fresh ideas on how to get me more followers on this social media I'll just take a look at yours and- oh my.

Bryson looks on Ryders' iPhone.

Bryson: You have a lot more followers than me. See, I cant allow something like that to happen. Its honestly inexcusable. So, with that being said and the most solemn of crimes here, I must announce that Ryder Strong, YOURE FIRED.

The crowd explodes with negativity as Bryson smiles. Ryder looks on in disbelief and then once more at Boice.

Bryson: Enjoy your noncompete clause, by the way. Now get off this stage. Go. Go on.

Ryder raises a fist as if he is going to strike Bryson but then holds himself back, spitting at the mans feet instead. He throws his arms up one more time to the crowd who cheer him then boo his leaving.

Bryson: So it seems like Im short a man for my tournament. Oh, I know, Blake Vendetta will fit in nicely. Have a great show, Boice.

Bryson drops the microphone and smirks as he walks backstage, Boice glaring at him the entire way, waiting for Bryson to be long gone behind the curtain before making his way backstage himself.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:26 pm

Backstage at the Rose Gardens in Portland the Braxton twins, Sage and Santana, stand giggling and conversing. Within a moment, however, the duo turn and go seperate ways, looking through the corridors.

Sage Braxton is the first to come across someone, as she finds herself facing the vigilante Paper Bag Man.

Sage: Oh, hey Paper Bag Man.

The masked man turns and is startled at the woman. He immediately stands at attention as she moves towards him.

Paper Bag Man: GOOD EVENING CITIZEN!

Sage: Oh please, I think we're above that now.

Paper Bag Man: Uh... uh... I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY!

Sage: You know what could really help me? If you could help me and my sister against that mean old Stormmaster.

She reaches up and rubs her hand across the cheek of his bag, its paper crinkling under her touch.

Paper Bag Man: UH! UH! I DONT- I MEAN- I DO- WAIT! What was the question, I-

Paper Bag Man pushes off of Sage and turns, stumbling over his own feet and falling. He pushes himself up and stands at attention, saluting and then running off.

Sage sighs as she turns back and faces her sister, Santana, who moves into the corridor when she finds herself bumping into Corruption draft pick John Andrews.

Santana: Oh, my, excuse me John.

Andrews: Youre excused.

Santana bats her eyelashes at Andrews.

Santana: You know, John, you're a big man. You've got muscles and strength.

Andrews: Oh, wow, you're right I do. Please, tell me more about myself.

Santana tries to laugh through the blatant sarcasm, trying to get Andrews to go along with her plan.

Santana: You know I think I could use a hand tonight, and you seem to have big, strong ones.

She places his hands on her hips and pulls herself in closer.

Santana: Oh!

Andrews rolls his eyes.

Andrews: Well, whats in it for me, doll?

Santana: Oh, I dont know... how aboooout...

Santana picks up one foot as she reaches up and places a kiss on the lips of John Andrews. She pulls back as he looks at her, almost startled.

Santana: How about that.

John Andrews mulls it over in his head for a few seconds before Santana pulls herself in close and placing a bigger kiss on him. They embrace for a few seconds before he pushes her away and wipes his mouth.

Santana: So... we're in agreement then?

Andrews: No, not at all, but thanks for that. I can tell that will help.

John Andrews smiles and pats the girl on the shoulder before walking past her, as if she didnt exist. Sage steps towards Santana, who looks both shocked and angry.

”Monster” by Kanye West hits. Seth Rotunda enters in his usual robe. He kneels at the bottom of the ramp, then stands up and sheds his robe, to a symphony of jeers.

Flare: Our first match is a triple threat match! Introducing first, from Swansea and weighing 230 lbs… SETH ROTUNDA!

Smith: At Death Row, Rotunda put up by far the best performance of any of The Pack in contending for the Abandoned Championship, and he’s looking to capitalize on that momentum tonight in our opener..

Scorpio: He’s been impressive, but he’s also failed to win much. But, tonight’s as good a night as any to turn that around.

Hail the Villain’s “Take Back the Fear” hits. John Andrews makes his way out, illuminated by a single spotlight. The crowd cheers their favorite mall cop.

Flare: Introducing next, weighing 195 pounds and coming from Houston… OUTLAW… JOHN ANDREWS.

Smith: The Outlaw himself making his way out, looking to gain himself some momentum going into Lethal Injection.

Scorpio: You know, I like this guy’s work ethic. Just not so sure about the uber-patriotism… but I guess mall cops have that sort of sense of duty.

Serj Tankian’s “Sky is Over” hits. Kuruk comes out with his silver tomahawk, screaming and pointing to the sky, as if calling upon spirits to give him strength. The crowd cheers for him as he makes his way down.

Flare: And finally, making his way from The Land of the Black Spirit, weighing 315 pounds… KURUK!

Smith: Making his FMW debut right now is Kuruk, a 32 year old Native American. Kuruk has a big size advantage here, at 6’8, 315 pounds.

Scorpio: Yup. That fucker is BIG! He reminds me of the big chief from One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest!

Smith: Now there’s a reference that our younger audience is likely clueless about.

Scorpio: I know. I’m getting old. It sucks.

Smith: And the bell is rung! Kuruk charging and putting some big right hands to John Andrews

Scorpio: Andrews throwing some punches, but they aren’t doing much to the big hoss.

Smith: BIG LARIAT by Kuruk on John Andrews. He calls that one the Strong Arm, and you can see why.

Scorpio: Andrews was turned inside out with that!

Smith: Kuruk off the ropes… big shoulderblock on Andrews. He calls that the Wall of Force!

Scorpio: Does he name every generic move he has?

Smith: Bear Claw Swipe to Rotunda! Kuruk is on fire, and he’s heading up to the top rope!

Scorpio: I don’t like this move. Big men shouldn’t be going up high like this, they’re too slow and they fall too hard!

Smith: Andrews shakes the ropes! Now Andrews and Rotunda are up top… DOUBLE SUPERPLEX!

Scorpio: I haven’t seen a Native American look that pained since those anti-littering commercials!

Smith: Rotunda with the cover… ONE…NO! Broken up by the Outlaw. No friendships here… every man for himself!

Scorpio: Rotunda trying to sneak a quick pin in, but no dice.

Smith: Uppercut by Andrews. And a dropkick sends Rotunda reeling. Andrews is all fired up now!

Scorpio: He’s taking his eyes off the prize!

Smith: Belly to belly suplex by Rotunda! Perfect execution! For a former boxer, this guy has some crisp wrestling chops!

Scorpio: Cover!

Smith: ONE…TWO… KICKOUT BY ANDREWS!

Scorpio: He’s going for Kuruk!

Smith: ONE…TWO…KICKOUT BY KURUK!

Scorpio: Rotunda tries to exit… but Andrews grabs his leg!

Smith: He’s pulling Rotunda in, kicking and screaming. Cloverleaf! He’s trying to pull him over… BIG BOOT BY KURUK… MISSES!

Scorpio: Great instincts to duck that!

Smith: Spinning neckbreaker by Andrews… and now he stalks the wounded Kuruk!

Scorpio: Andrews looking for that big DDT…

Smith: OUTLAW DROP! ANDREWS HIT IT!

Scorpio: Cover him, you fool!

Smith: John Andrews is ecstatic! Wait… DEATH OF THE DREAM! ROTUNDA JUST KNOCKED ANDREWS OUT! COVER! ONE…TWO…NO! BROKEN UP BY KURUK!

Scorpio: Hardly. The guy just draped a big ol’ paw over him. Kuruk can barely stand.

Smith: Rotunda taunting Kuruk. He wants the big man up. Kuruk trying to find his feet… Kuruk misses with the Bear Claw Swipe!

Scorpio: Went to that well one too many times!

Smith: Rotunda… HE LIFTS HIM! ROTUNDA WRECKAGE! HE JUST SLAMMED A 315 POUND MAN… WITH AUTHORITY! ONE… TWO… THREE! ROTUNDA WINS!

Flare: Here is your winner… SETH ROTUNDA!

Seth Rotunda (3.8aps + 0.6avs = 4.4 total)
Kuruk (3.65aps + 0.6avs = 4.25 total)
John Andrews (3.65aps + 0.3avs = 3.95 total)

Scorpio: And you can tell that Rotunda is amped up after that!

Smith: What a performance by all these men… but gosh… Rotunda takes the cake tonight.

Scorpio: Well, yeah, he won.

Smith: It’s not just that. He showed it all. He showed the strength. He showed the brains. He showed off some crisp technical skills. This man right here… he’s got everything it takes. This win… it’s darn impressive!

Scorpio: What’s it with you and not cussing?

Smith: It’s not proper, Scorp. You should know that about me. I’m all about what is good and proper. And right now, I see a proper wrestler taking his game to the next level.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:45 pm

The following advertisement has been paid for by:
Y.N.G Entertainment.

Lets take a little time to tell you about a man.

Quote :
Jackson: And representing YNG... DAIVD... G...S!

BA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-BADABOOM

He raises his head and his arms skyward, David flashing the Metal Horns as four massive, multicolored arcs of pyro erupt out of the stage behind him.

A man named David GS.

Whos name strikes fear in those unworthy.

Quote :
Ashburn gets to his feet and pulls Butters up with him. Dragging his dazed opponent into the corner, he slaps the outstretched hand of David GS. The crowd boos loudly, and Ashburn holds Butters still as the Phenom steps into the ring. Both men back Butters up to the ropes and fire him across the ring; Ashburn grabs him on the rebound and pops him up with a modified Flapjack, and DGS brings him down onto his knee with a midair-grab into a Gutbuster!

Scorpio: Wow! Did you see that?!

Smith: What a maneuver!

A man who personifies awesome as excellence drips from his pores. His every move a crushing blow, his every act a moment of note.

Quote :
The crowd rises to their feet for the oncoming David GS. He casually makes his way down the ramp, keeping his focus on the ring, as the referee opens the door. Hannibal, Leon, and Celt begin to applaud as they find themselves standing over the members of YNG with champion Bryson in the corner.

Boice: David GS enters the ring! Hannibal tosses him a high five! They turn to face Bryson now and he's in for a world of hurt!

Sound: SEE! Do you see now! He always said they would use the full force against him! I weep for our champion here, Boice, and you should too!

Boice: Hannibal Frost walks over to Bryson and stands over him! He wipes some of the blood from his face as Bryson is still pleading not to be hurt and-

At this moment David GS charges forward and grabs Leon Caprice, shoving his unsuspecting target face first into the mat. As the Celt and Hannibal turn around, David GS shoots up from one knee and charges, landing a vicious Spear into the gut of the Celt.

Boice: OH MY GOD! WHAT AM I WITNESSING!?

David GS more than a man. He is Your New God.

Quote :
All four members of YNG take place at the top of the ramp. Bryson grabs David GS and Matt Ashburns wrists, Ashburn grabbing Mark Johansson's, and all four of them raise their arms high in victory. The crowd continues to boo as the camera looks over the Sons of Attrition one more time as the referee tends to them, then focuses once again on YNG.

And an ANARCHY Exclusive!
Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! Anarchylogo3

Hit em high, hit em high, hit em high, hit em high.
Hit em, hey! Hit em low, hit em low, hit em low.

The crowd pops as The Monstar Anthem by Coolio, B-Real, and Method Man blasts through the speakers and the dominant monster STORMMASTER makes his way through the curtain and down the ramp. He moves systematicly, raising his arms up high when he stands on the apron, exciting the crowd.

Smith: And representing SMUT is the powerful STORMMASTER!

Scorpio: I believe you mean joke.

Smith: Stormmaster has definately made a mark here with the Super Mega Ultra Team and his normally full time tag team partner King Sharpedo, formerly Son of Shark Boy, but tonight he possibly begins a new branch of his career-

Scorpio: As he faces a woman.

I'm Still Hot by Luciana cuts off the Monstar Anthem as Sage and Santana Braxton exit the curtain, unaccompanied, and proceed down the ramp cautiously.

Smith: The Braxton twins surprised everyone last week when they won their first match in competition. They perhaps look to make it two and oh tonight as they face off against what seems to be an unstoppable force for them.

Scorpio: If we see them utilize the same tactics as they have previously they stand more than a good enough shot at walking out tonight victorious.

Smith: Yes. The same underhanded and dastardly tactics. Call me naieve, but I'm hoping for a more traditional bout here.

Sage Braxton enters through the second rope as her sister stands on the apron supporting her with applause. The referee walks over and asks her to get off the ring, so Santana blows him a kiss before stepping down. The referee turns and looks at both wrestlers, his cheeks red with blush, and calls for the bell.

Scorpio: Looks like they have something up their sleeve.

Smith: Unfortunately. The bell has sounded, however, and Stormmaster lunges forward! Sage ducks and shoots past him! She looks a little frightened!

Scorpio: I'd be willing to bet thats an act.

Smith: Stormmaster turns and lunges again! He barely connects with her as Sage Braxton throws herself back and already her sister is up! She's claiming Stormmaster touched her hair!

Scorpio: Say what you want about them, Smith, with your slander. These two women are smart when it comes to knowing how to win.

Smith: Santana is up on the apron and STORMMASTER IS OVER! He grabs HER by the hair and flips her into the ring! The referee gets in between Stormmaster and the twins now as he tries to keep order in the match!

Scorpio: What a big brute!

Smith: Santana is able to roll out to the apron! Sage is grabbing onto the referee! Shes trying to use him as a sheild! Shes spun him around now as he tells her she can't do that but- OH! LOW BLOW BY SANTANA ONTO STORMMASTER!

Scorpio: Brilliant maneuvering!

Smith: Wait! Look! Stormmaster is completely unaffected!

Scorpio: Are you joking!?

Smith: Stormmaster steps over the ropes and onto the apron as Santana high tails it out of there! Here comes Sage! She's spun Stormmaster's helmet around! He puts his arms out as if he can see Santana in the ring! He's walking forward and now hes on the floor!

Scorpio: I have no idea what to think right now.

Smith: Sage lets out a yelp as Stormmaster tries to give chase to her! He's looking for revenge!

Scorpio: He should be looking to win the match.

Smith: The referee has started a count at the bequest of Sage Braxton! He's at five and apparently Stormmaster has yet to notice!

Referee: SIX! SEVEN!

Smith: Stormmaster fixes his helmet! He can see again but he might not have heard the referee! He's still chasing Santana as she tries to furiously escape!

Referee: EIGHT! NINE!

Smith: Stormmaster turns towards the ring, but he's not looking to reenter! He points to Sage!

Referee: TEN!

Smith: The referee has called for the bell as Sage makes it to the ramp! Santana has ducked out of the ring and Stormmaster is lifting the steel steps high! He throws them over the turnbuckle and towards the entrance ramp but the ladies high tail it out of there!

Scorpio: Interesting thought there.

Flare: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN YOUR WINNER VIA COUNT OUT! SAGE BRAAAXTOOOOON!

Sage Braxton (3.65aps + 1.3avs = 4.95 total)
STORMMASTER (3.45aps + 0.8avs = 4.25 total)

Smith: STORMMASTER STILL GIVES CHASE!

Scorpio: Run ladies!

Smith: The women have escaped backstage and with the victory but I dont think that will stop Stormmaster tonight!

Last edited by the nick bryson on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Crusoe, Jeff Whitt, and Matt Dunn are sitting in their locker room, when The Celt enters.

Celt: Just stoppin’ by to say hello there, fella.

Whitt: Somehow I doubt that.

Celt: It’s true. I’m a nice guy, ya see. But I’m not so nice in that there ring, and that’s unfortunate for you there, Jeff.

Dunn: Take a hike, pasty

Celt: You boys ought to get up. The match is startin’ soon. And you know what, Whitt?

Whitt: What?

Celt: Tonight, things between you and me are going to get a bit violent. A bit scary, you know? But it’s going to be nothing compared to what I put ya through at Lethal Injection. When I dismantle you, on behalf of Full Metal Wresslin’

Apostasy enters the frame, wearing his replica Full Metal Championship, with a piece of masking tape with “interim” written on it.

Apostasy: Woah woah woah, are we doing a little pre-match party in here?

Dunn: It just keeps getting better…

Apostasy: And here I was thinking we couldn’t be civil right before we beat the hell out of each other. Glad to see that I was wrong.

Dunn: Why are you still wearing that ridiculous fake belt?

Apostasy: Because my friend, Full Metal Wrestling needs a Full Metal Champion. And, really, who better than me?

Whitt: Maybe anyone who hasn’t lost to a mute pokemon fanatic?

Whitt and Dunn chuckle, as Apostasy frowns. The Celt turns his attention to Apostasy.

Whitt: How can you claim to be a better champion and then go right out and lost that belt to Son of Sharkboy…

Apostasy: … King Sharpedo… or no, wait, it’s… Sharpedo King. That’s what he’s going by now… for some reason.

Celt: You went out and sullied my name as champion. Well, tonight I’m gonna prove to you that I’ve been the better champion all along. After tonight, you can put away that little toy of yours.

Dunn and Whitt rise to their feet and stare down Apostasy and Celt.

Apostasy: I might have lost last week. It happens. It doesn’t change the fact that I’ve been better than just about everyone in this federation for a solid year. It doesn’t change the fact that I was on a 10 match winning streak before that. It doesn’t change the fact that I still can kick anyone’s ass, in any type of match, on any given night. But you don’t have to take my word for it… tonight… you’re all going to find out firsthand.

The staredown is interrupted by Sharpedo King. He enters, and flashes to thumbs up, and walks off. The rest of the men continue their moment before Whitt smirks and turns, the rest of GSW leaving with him. The Celt is the last to leave as the camera focuses on him, a look of intensity on his face.

Kotaro Nakagawa’s "Final Attack Ride HIBIKI" comes over the loudspeaker. The arena is bathed in blue light as Sharpedo King is elevated up to the stage. He makes his way to the ring to a massive ovation, before hoisting his new Abandoned Championship up high. Two columns of silver pyro go off. Sharpedo gladhands with the fans.

Flare: The following contest is Corruption’s MAIN EVENT. It is a THROUGH HELL AND BACK MATCH! In order to win, a competitor must climb a ladder in order to retrieve the briefcase situated above the ring. Introducing first, he is a member of SMUT, weighing in at 190 pounds… THE DEEP SEA SENSATION… KING… SHARPEDO!

Smith: You know, I do abhor these sorts of matches. This isn’t about technique or skill… this match is just about trying to beat down your opponents with weapons. And I’m not a huge fan of that, as you may well know.

Scorpio: Yes. We get that you’re a purist. But you have to wonder, what are these guys fighting for tonight?

Smith: The briefcase contains something, but nobody but Jack Boice knows what that is right now.

Scorpio: Well, this might be considered a warm up match for the young Sharky… he’ll be exposed to these types of matches all the time with his new Abandoned Championship.

Smith: And I’ll be forced to endure them.

”The Warrior’s Code” by Dropkick Murphys hits. The Celt comes out to a big pop, wielding his Ultraviolent Championship.

Flare: Introducing next from Castlebar, Ireland… weighing 214 pounds… YOUR CORRUPTION ULTRAVIOLENT CHAMPION…THE LAW… THE CELT!

Smith: Celt is coming off what should have been a successful defense of his Ultraviolent championship last week against Christian Parkes, however one of his opponents, Jeff Whitt, announced the news that the only person who can get a title shot is him and until he does there wont be any other shots.

Scorpio: So we wait until Lethal Injection for the Celt to try and defend.

”Clones” by Ash comes over the loudspeaker. Fog rolls in as Matt Dunn appears on the ramp. Before the song can get too far in, The Offspring’s “Come out and Play” interrupts. Jeff Whitt and Matt Dunn both raise their arms in solidarity as they make their way to the ring, being loudly booed the entire way.

Flare: Up next are two members of Gold Standard Wrestling. From Fort Lauderdale, weighing 245 pounds… “Truly Talented”… JEFF WHITT! And from Birmingham, England, weighing 218 pounds… The Golden Savior… MATT DUNN!

Smith: Well, the crowd sure doesn’t like Gold Standard Wrestling.

Scorpio: These guys have been attacking other competitors seemingly every other match the last couple of cycles. And as a result, GSW has never been more threatening. Hell, they’ve even been winning matches!

Smith: But the numbers won’t be on their side this match. 2 of them, versus 3 of FMW’s finest… and the cage will keep other GSW members out.

Scorpio: Speaking of… look at that thing! It’s decorated with all sorts of bags, a chair… a table… a baseball bat… is that a kendo stick?

Smith: Yes it is. And who knows what’s in all of those bags?

Scorpio: I can’t wait to find out!

”Futurism” by Muse hits. The crowd erupts again for Apostasy, who comes out holding his replica Full Metal Championship, with “Interim” taped across the front. Apostasy looks up to the cage in reverence as he enters the ring.

Flare: And our last competitor, weighing 240 pounds and hailing from Cleveland… APOSTASY!

Smith: And here’s the mastermind of this abomination, Apostasy.

Scorpio: Apostasy figures to have an advantage here, being the only man to compete in this matchtype before. He’s also quite used to excessive violence, given his background with the Abandoned Championship and the House of 1000 Glass Shards match with Nick Bryson.

Smith: It’s true, and it’s a shame. I trained him to be a great technical wrestler. He can be that… but he spends so much of his time in these types of matches.

Scorpio: You’re in the minority there, partner. Some of us like a little blood and violence. Hell, that’s why the red brand has the UV and Abandoned belts!

Smith: I was put on the wrong show. In any case, the cage is lowered… and we are underway! Double clothesline by GSW on The Celt. Apostasy and Sharpedo grab them… double whip… stereo spears!

Scorpio: I think Sharpedo’s is called the Skull Bash now?

Smith: Wasn’t it called the harpoon, like, last show?

Scorpio: It’s in my notes. I don’t know what to tell you.

Smith: Weird. And now The Celt puts a few punches to Apostasy. SPRINGBOARD HEADSCISSORS FROM SHARPEDO KING!

Scorpio: Watch out, GSW is pulling down a few bags from the cage!

Smith: Apostasy behind Sharpedo. Half nelson slam… countered into an armdrag! Dropkick to the back by Shapedo! The deep sea sensation is all fired up…

Scorpio: Look out!

Smith: POWDER! Whitt blows powder into the eyes of Shapedo King!

Scorpio: I don’t know what Dunn pulled out of that bag, but he’s keeping it closely guarded.

Smith: The Celt is up… and gets put down by Dunn! He just crumpled in a heap… what… is that a tazer?

Scorpio: Oh god, really?

Smith: Dunn tazes Sharpedo!

Scorpio: IT’S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Smith: Oh goodness, GSW is making a mockery of this… WAIT! APOSTASY CLUBS WHITT WITH A BASEBALL BAT!

Scorpio: He just left Whitt… BATTERED and bruised!

Dunn threatens Apostasy with the tazer. Apostasy throws the bat at Dunn, who reflexively catches it. Apostasy uses this distraction to rush in and nail a running half nelson suplex.

Smith: REEL DEAL! And the taser is dropped by Dunn. Apostasy on top of it, and hurls it over the cage’s wall to the entrance ramp!

Scorpio: Whitt is yelling something to Dunn. He’s got another mystery bag from the cage… what is going on?

Smith: Apostasy is climbing the cage! Remember folks, somebody has to retrieve the ladder from outside of the cage in order to retrieve the prize!

Scorpio: I don’t know what Whitt has planned… but I don’t like it.

Smith: Apostasy climbing… Whitt with a right hand to the back! And Apostasy tumbles back into the ring. Here’s Celt… he’s tripped up by Dunn!

Scorpio: Good drop toe hold there

Smith: WHITT’S END! Jeff Whitt just might have knocked out The Celt. Now they’re… dragging him to the cage?

Scorpio: What does Whitt have in that bag?

Smith: They’re moving his arms… handcuffs! They just cuffed Celt to the side of the cage!

Scorpio: Oh wow! GSW just evened the odds a bit. I hate to say it, but this was smart.

Smith: And now Whitt is instructing Dunn to retrieve the ladder. Dunn is climbing!

Scorpio: This is genius. They know the victory condition, and they’re using it to their advantage. They can use teamwork where Apostasy, Sharpedo and Celt can’t!

Smith: Whitt chuckles in the ring. He stalks Sharpedo… MindJeff! A vicious elbow to a blinded opponent! And now he’s unloading a few stomps on the defenseless Celt.

Scorpio: The crowd doesn’t like it. I don’t like it. But Whitt can do what he wants. He’s completely neutralized the UV Champion, and the Abandoned Champion is blind as well.

Smith: Apostasy is up. Whitt pulls him into an Argentine Rack!

Scorpio: This isn’t good… he’s looking to put him away with the Jeff’d Up!

Smith: Apostasy wriggling free… and does! DRAGON SUPLEX!

Scorpio: Partner, that one was almost as pretty as the dragon suplexes you would do back in the day.

Smith: And now Apostasy is going to the top rope… no! He’s climbing the cage! Dunn is on top of the cage!

Scorpio: And he’s eyeing Apostasy with evil intent.

Smith: Apostasy with an arm on the top of the cage. He pulls himself over… and gets a load of stomps from Matt Dunn.

Scorpio: Inside the ring… Whitt is pulling off yet another bag… is that a can of spraypaint?

Smith: I don’t want to think. Dunn pulling up Apostasy as he delivers a few knees. Apostasy is teetering on the corner of the cage. Dunn playing to the crowd, he’s going to punch him into next week!

Scorpio: This makes me sick… somebody please stop GSW!

Smith: Dunn winds… COUNTER! APOSTASY GRABS A HALF NELSON! SUPLEX! INCOMING!

Apostasy jumps down into a sitting position, grabbing the top of the cage with his legs. He propels Dunn backwards. Dunn flips over and flies through the air, before belly-flopping on the announce table, which crumbles. The crowd breaks into a HOLY SHIT chant.

Scorpio: Apostasy re-evens the odds for the good guys!

Smith: Whitt taunting Apostasy with the spraypaint. He’s getting close to Celt, who looks like he’s just woken up to the reality of his situation.

Whitt yells to Apostasy “Should I give the ginger a little bit of pigment?”

Scorpio: Oh no… The Celt isn’t going to like this.

Whitt sprays black spraypaint onto The Celt, who kicks and flails, trying to avoid it. Celt unleashes a few Gaelic cursewords as his back and legs are painted against his will.

Smith: Jeff Whitt is going to pay for that some day. The Celt does not take that sort of thing lightly.

Scorpio: Apostasy climbing down the side of the cage… but… he can’t throw that ladder in now! Whitt has full control of the environment inside the cell!

Smith: Whitt seems to know it. He’s taunting Apostasy, calling for him to throw in the ladder.

Scorpio: Wait a minute… Sharpedo has one of those bags… what’s he got? Is that a plastic jug of water?

Smith: Why is that a weapon?

Scorpio: Well… I mean it’s heavy, but…

As Whitt keeps his eyes fixed on Apostasy, Sharpedo splashes the water over his mask, cleaning it of any powder. He then chugs the remaining water, and kips up. He rapidly flexes his muscles as the crowd goes nuts.

Smith: I think Sharpedo has gotten his second wind!

Scorpio: Apostasy telling Whitt to turn around…

Smith: Blood in the Water! And the crowd has erupted for Sharpedo King!

Scorpio: Apostasy’s got the ladder… he’s throwing it over!

Smith: Now Apostasy scrambles up the cage. Sharpedo setting up the ladder… LOW BLOW WITH THE BASEBALL BAT BY WHITT!

Scorpio: Hurry Apostasy!

Smith: Whitt up with the bat… and he swings at the side of the cage! Apostasy’s hands are hit! He falls!

Scorpio: Right onto the entrance ramp!

Smith: Apostasy trying to get back up… but Whitt is climbing again. Is this going to be a gold standard moment?

Scorpio: There’s Sharky!

Smith: Sharpedo grabbing the leg of Whitt. Whitt with a kick, but Sharpedo hanging on.

Scorpio: This kid won’t quit. You’ve got to admire the moxy.

Smith: Jeff climbing down… JeffPlex!

Scorpio: And now he’s got a devious look on his face.

Smith: The Celt roots on Sharpedo King, but Whitt is going to the cage wall again… he’s got the table!

Scorpio: C’mon kiddo! Turn around and beat that guy down!

Smith: Whitt getting the table set up. Sharpedo is dazed… he’s got it set up. Sharpedo put into the Electric Chair position! He’s trying to get the arms crossed!

Scorpio: Fight it, kid! Fight off the Talent Show!

Smith: Punches from Sharpedo… he spins it into a leg scissors takedown!

Scorpio: Look at the outside! Apostasy is climbing again! Trying to get back into this match!

Smith: Sharpedo readjusting the ladder. He’s climbing! Sharpedo is going to win!

Scorpio: Whitt’s coming right back!

Smith:Sharpedo is on top… right hand from Whitt! Whitt and Sharpedo are both at the top!

Scorpio: And Apostasy is getting to the top of the cage! Will he be able to get there in time?

Smith:Right hands from both men! Whitt scores with an elbow! Headbutt from Sharpedo!

Scorpio: LOOK OUT!

Smith: APOSTASY FLIES! APOSTASY WIPES OUT BOTH MEN! BOTH MEN GO CRASHING THROUGH THE TABLE!

Scorpio: Can he capitalize? Apostasy in a lot of pain, but he’s pulling the ladder back up…

Smith: Apostasy pulling the ladder back up. Whitt and Sharpedo are out! The slow climb starts…

Scorpio: He’s going to do it!

Smith: APOSTASY TO THE TOP… HE’S GOT THE BRIEFCASE! APOSTASY WINS IT… APOSTASY WENT THROUGH HECK AND BACK, AND CAME BACK THE VICTOR!

Flare: HERE IS YOUR WINNER… APOSTASY!

Apostasy (3.9aps + 1.1avs = 5.0 total)
Jeff Whitt (3.7aps + 0.6avs = 4.3 total)
Son of Shark Boy (3.25aps + 0.4 total = 3.65 total)
The Celt (0.0aps + 0.0avs = 0 total)
Matt Dunn (0.0aps + 0.0avs = 0 total)

The cage is raised slowly. FMW personnel come down to uncuff Celt as Apostasy climbs back down with the briefcase. [i]Futurism hits, as Apostasy pumps his fist in the air.

Scorpio: Apostasy is going to Lethal Injection!

Smith: Finally, he can stop with all this mindless violence and just go about proving that he is the best in-ring technician today!

Scorpio: Apostasy overcame the Abandoned Champion, the Ultraviolent Champion and the treacherous GSW… and now he’s getting a tournament shot!

Apostasy climbs the turnbuckles after the cage has lifted. He holds his replica high. He then teases peeling off the masking tape with “interim” written on it. He yells ‘IT’S HAPPENING!’, as the crowd applauds.

Smith: Folks… this might just be the next Full Metal Champion… for real!

Last edited by the nick bryson on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Backstage at what has now become FMW Anarchy Nick Bryson stands with interviewer Sheila Blige in front of the Anarchy logo. Sheila lifts a microphone to her face but it is immediately ripped out by the General Manager.

Bryson: Good evening peons and welcome to another edition of the greatest show on Earth, Anarchy! First, before we get this underway I would just like to remind you all of a few policies we have. Things like 'don't harass other fans', 'no reentry if you leave', 'card subject to change at any time', and my personal favorite, the vague 'other rules subject to change and law'. You see, I noticed quite a few Anti-YNG signs out there tonight.

The camera cuts to a few of these signs as Bryson continues to speak.

Bryson: And thats just not the type of sportsmanship loving attitude I expect from our world class fans so, to preserve the atmosphere of the show, I now ask security to confiscate any and all Anti-YNG signs.

Security members go down aisles and stairways, beginning to take the home made signs away from the people holding them, men, women, and children.

Bryson: Yes, don't try to fight it. If you do, you will be removed for disorderly conduct, which I really dont want to file paperwork for and- HEY! You!

The camera stops on a man who is holding a sign that reads 'Michaels Sux. YNG is for Me'. A security guard was trying to wrestle the cardboard from the fan.

Bryson: Not you, the security guard! Stop trying to take that masterpiece of home made art!

The guard stops and the fan throws his arms up in appreciation for Bryson.

Bryson Yes, I know. Im amazing. Anyhow, I'd also like to remind you that all unrelated superstar's merchandise is no longer for sale at kiosks, but the full line of YNG apparel is available for you at any of our merchandise vendors. Now-

The camera cuts back to Sheila and Bryson

Bryson: I hand this over to you, Miss Blige, for you to conduct the first time interview with the returning superstar, and now entrant into the Anarchy Ultraviolent Tournament, Anarchy's OWN Blake Vendetta!

Bryson applauds then abruptly stops and exits the scene as Blake Vendetta walks into the shot. He watches Bryson leave then turns to Sheila Blige as the fans react to him warmly.

Blige: So, Blake. What is it like being back and being thrust into a spotlight like this so quickly?

Vendetta: Well, I see things have clearly changed since my departure earlier. Obviously, thats going to take some getting used to, but I feel like regardless of wherever I am and whatever I'm doing Im doing my best to make an impact.

Blige: Some people may say youre in a bad situation coming back, being moved over so quickly and without your former associates in the Pack.

Vendetta: Exactly. Former associates, Sheila. Former. You see, when I left I found myself without contact. Alone. That was not the group for me and I see that now. I'm doing things my way from now on and whatever happens I know will be because of what I've earned on my own accord. Some people may see this as a bad scenario. I just see it as a golden opportunity that I'm going to grab hold of and shed my sweat and, if necessary tonight, my blood to show that I'm still the real deal.

Vendetta winks at the interviewer as he exits the scene, tapping the Anarchy logo on the screen and pounding his fist over his heart.

Smith: And it's time for the opening match of Anarchy, where tonight we will crown the first Anarchy UV Champion.

Scorpio: Who will immediately go on to become the highest title in this promotion.

Smith: We'll be starting off with Callum Pullin vs. the returning Blake Vendetta, who will be replacing the just fired Ryder Strong.

Scorpio: Good riddance!

Flare: The following match is part of the first round of the Anarchy Ultraviolent Title tournament! And as such will be contested under ultraviolent rules! Introducing first...

”This Is Who We Are” by Hawthorne Heights hits as Callum Pullin runs out onto the stage, clapping and cheering which the crowd is quickly annoyed by as he runs to the ring, sliding in. He claps some more before starting to stretch as he awaits his opponent.

Flare: From Jacksonville, Florida, weighing in at 204lbs, he is Callum Pullin!

Smith: Last show this young man had a surprisingly strong contest with Paul Brooks which satisfied many.

Scorpio: He tried to shake my ha-

Smith: Moving on! One has to wonder how having his opponent changed at the last minute will change things here.

Scorpio: It will hopefully bring a better competitor out of him.

Flare: And his opponent...

”This Town Is Ours” by Deaf Havana hits as Blake Vendetta walks out onto the stage to mostly disinterest and a few boos from the crowd. He quickly makes his way to the ring and slings his shirt off, facing Pullin down.

Flare: From Adelaide, Australia, weighing in at 205lbs, The Mockingjay, Blake Vendetta!

Scorpio: Vendetta, a recent returnee to the roster, should make this very interesting.

Smith: Indeed, a bit of a wild card here as he originally was not in the tournament. With near-identical weights one would assume this is a mostly even contest.

Pullin steps forward, extending his hand towards Vendetta. Vendetta responds by swatting it away and kicking Pullin in the gut to start the match off.

Scorpio: Vendetta starting this match off hard, hitting Pullin with lefts and rights out of the gate.

Smith: He's quickly got the young man backed up against the ropes.

Scorpio: One step back and he then he nails Pullin with a dropkick, and Pullin tumbles over the ropes and out of the ring.

Smith: Vendetta slides out of the ring and starts towards Pullin, but Pullin hits him with a right hand.

Scorpio: And Vendetta does the same, forcing Pullin to step back towards the ramp before throwing another one.

Smith: That one hits, and Vendetta hits him back, and they're just punching each other as they brawl up the ramp.

Scorpio: You love the technical showing on display so far, don't you?

Smith: Truly the greatest match of our generation.

Scorpio: They're up on the stage now, and Pullin seems to be trying a different strategy now.

Pullin jumps up to hit Vendetta with a sweet dropkick, but at that very moment Vendetta's heel hits part of the stage and he trips backwards foolishy, leaving Pullin with nothing to hit, and he hits his head on the edge of the stage as he falls down, causing him to flip backwards off the stage to the floor below.

Smith: Wow.

Scorpio: Truly a contender for the forthcoming “Top 50 FMW Moments” DVD.

Smith: Well at least Vendetta is back to his feet after his accident, and he looks very confused by what just happened.

Scorpio: Oh, he's not the only one.

Smith: Well he seems to have a plan of some kind now as he walks back down the ramp some.

Scorpio: He's reaching behind the barricade.

Smith: I think that's one of the chairs emptied by security throwing people out at the start of Anarchy.

Scorpio: He has it in hand, takes a run off the stage and he moonsaults with the chair onto Pullin off the stage.

Smith: A moonsault with a chair.

Scorpio: I am amazed by the originality in that move. Never have I seen anything like that before, ever ever.

Smith: I love how creative our rookies are.

Scorpio: Yes, very much so. Also, Vendetta has pinned Pullin.

Smith: Indeed he has! Falls count anywhere with this and here comes the count! One, Two, THREE! ITS OVER!

Flare: Here is your winner, advancing to the finals of the Anarchy UV title tournament, Blake Vendetta!

Blake Vendetta (3.0 aps + 0.5 avs = 3.5 total)
Callum Pullin (0.0aps + 0.2 avs = 0.2 total)

Smith: Well that certainly set a pace.

Scorpio: Indeed, I was very impressed by the part where they punched each other.

Smith: Me too. With this, Vendetta moves onto the finals of the Anarchy UV title tournament! I'm really pulling for this guy. Couldn't think of a better man.

Scorpio: Oh, I could.

Smith: We'll be right back.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Fade in. The camera view is close up to the face of Matt Ashburn and bobbing up and down. It's almost like he's filming himself with a video camera. He must be outside because behind him is a clear blue sky.

Ashburn: Welcome to the very first episode of my super awesome travels round the world. See, Full Metal Wrestling just isn't cultured enough, so I'd like to educate some of you simpletons with these segments. In case you didn't know, my name is Matt Ashburn - the International Superstar - and this is my travel diary!

The music begins. ...

The camera cuts to a first person view from Ashburn's perspective with him walking through airport security. The scanners go off and a big fat security guard steps up to pat him down. He starts the search but Ashburn immediately pulls back.

Ashburn: Damn! Hold up!

Security: Huh?

Ashburn: You can search me, I know it's your job, but don't touch my junk, man!

Security: I... I didn't.

Ashburn: Bro, you just grasped my package like a certified faggot.

Security: I was touching your arm, sir.

Ashburn: Are you calling me a liar?

Security: Well, uh, I...

Nick Bryson, dressed in a sharp suit, walks into view with a sigh.

Bryson: You owe Mr. Ashburn an apology.

Security: What??

Bryson: Do you know who I am?! I could get your fat ass fired right now!

Security: I-I'm sorry, sir.. I'm.. very sorry.

The camera turns to Bryson who flashes a cheesy smile and thumbs up.

-----

The camera cuts to another first person view from Ashburn's perspective. He enters the lavatory of the airplane. The door clicks behind him and he turns to face the blonde stewardess that followed him into the room.

Stewardess: I'm ready to join the mile high club, Mister Ashburn.

Ashburn: Really now. Well I'd better turn this off. A tape with me in it is a million dollar project and you might need some editing.

A click cuts the shot to black.

-----

The camera cuts to Ashburn sat alongside Nick Bryson in first class. They're leaning back on leather chairs while sipping champagne. The same waitress approaches with a sandwich buffet and places it on the coffee table before winking at Matt.

Ashburn: Is there something in your eye?

The hostess furrows her brow and quickly leaves while Ashburn chuckles to himself.

-----

The camera cuts to Ashburn walking down the steps of the plane in a sunny foreign country. Bryson is just behind him. They stand at the bottom of the stairs and survey their surroundings.

Ashburn: Where the hell are we?

Bryson: It looks... dirty.

Ashburn: Mexico?

Bryson: Mexico.

TO BE CONTINUED

”Enemies of Reality” by Nevermore blares through the speakers and Butters walks up to the stage. The crowd cheers for the number one draft pick as he throws one finger in the air high.

Flare: From Boston, Massachusetts, he weighs in at 243lbs…..BUTTERS!!!

Flare announces Butters as he makes his way down the ramp, high fiving the fans and getting into the ring.

Flare: And his opponent.

”The Game” by Motorhead cuts through Butters' music and Paul Brooks stands at the stage bottle of water in hand staring down his opponent as he makes his way down to the ring.

Flare: From Toronto, Ontario weighing in at 235lbs…..Paul Brooks!!!

Smith: Ladies and gentleman this bout should be an entertaining contest as both men are not only technical mat wrestlers but also know how to work the crowd.

Scorpio: If you say. I still have my reservations.

Brooks tosses his bottle to the side as the fans reach out towards him. He raises his fist in the air as he getsa warm reaction from the fans. Butters slides into the ring under the bottom rope and Brooks walks up the steps and leaps over the top. The referee calls for the bell and the match begins.

Smith: The bell rings and the action begins!! Right away Brooks rushes after Butters and spears him to the canvas. Butters wastes no time as he looks to apply the submission from his back right away. Brooks sees this, though, and instead releases his hold!

Scorpio: But Brooks is careless. He has just given Butters a free pass. Brooks charges forward and eats a huge up kick by Butters. Brooks is rocked, but manages to stay on his feet as he stumbles against the ropes. Rookie mistakes all over.

Smith: Butters tries to shoot in but Brooks catches him! Spinebuster! Butters’s head bounces viciously off the canvas! Brooks stumbles a bit, still feeling it from before. He catches pulls Butters up by the hair and lands a nice uppercut. He falls forward as he nails Butters with a forearm to the face. Brooks is really showing his MMA background here. I dont know if Butters' more traditional wrestling will match up.

Scorpio: Butters is in for a world of hurt if he cant pick this up. Butters is able to squirm out as he forces himself up. Brooks is holding onto a single leg attempt, but eats a huge knee from Butters.

Smith: I don't know if trying to play the same game as Brooks is going to help the number one draft pick. Butters goes for the pinfall! One, TWO- NO! Kickout by Brooks!

Smith: Brooks looks very hesitant as Butters is looking to push the pace right away. Butters rushes after Brooks, ducks under a big right hook of Brooks, and german suplexes his opponent!

Scorpio: Butters is struggling, but Brooks is slowly letting this match get away.

Smith: Brooks slowly rises to his feet and Butters rushes forward, landing a classic inverted Atomic Drop! Butters spins his opponent, right to the face! Butters whips Brooks and tries a clothesline attempt- NO! Brooks ducks! Brooks back on the offensive now! He is landing a flurry of right and left hooks. Butters is getting eaten up by the striking of Brooks!

Scorpio: Brooks is making Butters play his game and he's got all the codes.

Smith: Brooks lands a vicious T-Bone suplex and pins Butters mid ring! One, TWO, THR-NO! Kickout just at the last moment by Butters! Wow that was close!

Scorpio: Both men seem extremely exhausted. Neither of them is willing to back down as they know exactly what is on the line, the most prestigeous belt in the company.

Smith: Butters is in trouble as Brooks senses a victory is near. . Brooks is rushing forward towards Butters looking to finish- NO! Out of nowhere, Butters musters up the strength to duck, LUNGBLOWER! Brooks cant do anything to defend! Butters lifts Brooks and whips him towards the ropes and follows- BOTH MEN GO FLYING!.

The two men tumble over the top rope. Collapsing in a heap on the floor the referee comes out to check them. The first to move is Brooks as he shoves the referee out of the way in what looks like desperation. Butters begins to move too as he crawls the opposite way. Brooks begins to look under the apron for something.

Smith: Brooks is looking for something under the ring! Butters has begun to look too and Brooks pulls a weapon first!

Scorpio: This is where it gets interesting.

Smith: Brooks has pulled out a Steel Chair! Butters has found a weapon too and he pulls himself up on the apron! HES GOT A BARBEDWIRE BAT! Both men slide back into the ring!

Scorpio: Things are getting very interesting.

Smith: Brooks is the first to his feet as he pulls back and launches at Butters with a vicious swing, NO! Butters ducks and Brooks just hits the ropes! Butters is back up to his feet and tries to hit Brooks, who uses the chair as a sheild! These two men are-

Naaaaaa, na, na, na

The crowd boos as Cant Tell Me Nothin by Kanye West blasts through the screen and Nick Bryson enters the scene with Mark Johansson at his side, microphone in hand.

Smith: What the hell is he doing here!?

Scorpio: Shut up for a minute and you might get an explanation.

Bryson: I know, I know. I'm sorry but I just had to come out here. You see, you two in the ring, yes you, right there. You both have fought hard and I can see in your attempt at glory you have used weapons.

The crowd cheers as Brooks and Bobino hold their weapons high.

Bryson: Yeah. See, about that. Both of you have broken the rules. I don't ever recall saying that this match would be fought under Ultraviolent rules, just that it would be a match in the Ultraviolent tournament. I can understand the confusion though, however rules are rules and in breaking them there must be reprocussion.

Smith: WHAT! Thats horse crap!

Scorpio: Well he is right. Assuming makes an-

Smith: We know.

Bryson: So, Paul Brooks. Since you used your weapon first, I find that I have to DISQUALIFY you. This match is officially over. Flare announce the winner as these two men leave the match.

Flare: Uh. Well, here is your winner as a result of DISQUALIFICATION! BOBINO!

Bobino (3.5aps + 1.9avs = 5.4 total)
Paul Brooks (2.9aps + 0.3avs = 3.2 total)

Bobino plays to the crowd for a second before tossing his weapon to the mat and exiting the ring. Brooks continues to hold his chair as he exits the ring and makes his way up the ramp, glaring at Bryson the entire way.

Bryson: Yes, well pay better attention next time. This match is over. Continue walking. Yes, continue.

Brooks stares at Bryson atop the ramp as Mark steps in front of the General Manager. Brooks throws the chair at the feet of the YNG members and exits through the curtain. Bryson waves as Mark tosses the chair off the stage and they exit to the back.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Elegance. Style. Class. Amazing.
All of these things are a good beginning to describe one man. Nick Bryson.

YNG Entertainment Presents:
A Fireside Moment with Sir Nick Bryson

We fade in from black and find ourselves in a large wooden room, various stuffed animals and other trophies adorn the wall and floor. A Roaring fire illuminates the room as we focus now on the oversized plush chair where Nick Bryson is seated in a puffy smoking jacket, reading a book. A butler brings in a beverage with ice in it and places it in his hand before silently leaving. Bryson looks up and closes the cover, setting the book down on a small table at the side of the chair. He sips his beverage and sets it down.

Bryson: Once upon a time a man told me that I could be anything I want. So I became his boss after I used some of my millions to buy his company. Then I fired him and sold off the pieces. That was a good weekend.

Bryson picks up his book and begins reading again.

This has been
A Fireside Moment with Sir Nick Bryson

Flare: The following contest is the final match in the ANARCHY ULTRAVIOLENT TOURNAMENT, and it is for the ANARCHY ULTRAVIOLENT CHAMPIONSHIP!

The camera briefly zooms in on the new Anarchy UV Title belt, secure on a pedestal next to the timekeeper’s position. The crowd puts forth a decidedly split reaction as Deaf Havana’s “This Town Is Ours” starts to play. Pyro erupts overhead and Blake Vendetta walks out from the back, sporting trunks and a t-shirt with his last name on it. He strides down the ramp, coming to a stop just short of the ring and scanning the arena with narrowed eyes.

Flare: Introducing the combatants: first, from Adelaide, Australia, weighing in at 205 pounds … the MOCKINGJAY, BLAKE VENDETTA!

Vendetta rolls in under the bottom rope. He gets to his feet and peels off his t-shirt, tossing it out of the ring and limbering up as his music fades.

Smith: Seems these fans don’t quite know what to think of Blake Vendetta, the young man from the Land Down Under.

Scorpio: I know what I think of him – the kid’s impressive. He hasn’t even been here for a complete cycle yet, and he’s already within one match of becoming Anarchy’s Ultraviolent Champion. How many men can make that claim?

The crowd suddenly pops as “Enemies of Reality” by Nevermore hits the PA. Butters comes out from the back and heads right for the ring, all-business, and his demeanor only seems to make the fans cheer for him louder.

Flare: And his opponent: from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in at 243 pounds … BUTTERS!

Smith: And look who else is a mere victory away from being Ultraviolent Champ! A win here would be HUGE for Bobino – it could be the start of something big, something massive, a rise to the top that’s been a long time coming here in FMW!

Scorpio: Butters is competing for the UV Title … I don’t fucking believe it …

Smith: Well, you’d better start. When Nick Bryson selected Butters as Anarchy’s number-one draft pick, I’m sure this is the LAST thing he thought would happen.

Butters enters the ring and stares down Blake Vendetta. The referee backs both men into opposite corners of the ring and, without bothering to check them for weapons, calls to the timekeeper for the bell. The crowd pops as the match gets underway, and both men come out of their corners and begin circling.

Smith: There’s the bell, ladies and gentlemen, and here we go – tonight’s main event, to crown the first-ever Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion.

Scorpio: The candidates are a rookie and Butters … God, what’s this place come to?!

Butters and Vendetta meet in the center of the ring, locking up in a tight collar-and-elbow. The larger Butters quickly takes charge, cranking Blake into a side headlock and wrenching away at the side of the young man’s face. Blake immediately backs them both up to the ropes and tries to shove Butters off him, but the larger man goes down to one knee, stopping his momentum and maintaining the headlock.

Smith: Good job by Butters, making good use of his size advantage and keeping a hold of that headlock.

Vendetta fights back to his feet, bring Bobino up along with him. The young man from Australia manages to turn around within the hold and fire a hard kick into Butters’ midsection, knocking the wind out of him. He follows up with a second kick, and a third, before backing Butters up to the ropes and again and succeeding in firing him off.

Scorpio: That was some nice legwork by Vendetta, softening up Butters and loosening that headlock.

Smith: Indeed. Vendetta shoves him off … Butters goes to the ropes, and a big shoulder block takes down the Mockingjay! Blake gets back up, but Butters hits the ropes again and connects with another big shoulder, and that puts him right back down on the mat.

Scorpio: He’s … oh geez, he’s covering him already?

Smith: Indeed he is! … shoulders are down, and Vendetta kicks out at one!

Scorpio: He damned well better.

Butters gets to his feet, and Vendetta does the same. Grabbing the kid by his hair, Butters drags him into the corner and slams him facefirst into the top turnbuckle, earning a minor pop from the crowd. He spins the Mockingjay around and tags him with a closed-fist shot, but Blake answers right back with a knife-edge chop across the chest.

Scorpio: Wouldja look at that, the kid’s not having any of it.

Smith: And now both men are trading shots out of the corner. Right hands from Butters and those chops from Blake Vendetta … and Bobino goes downstairs with the kick to the midsection.

Pulling Vendetta out of the corner, Butters presses him up against the ropes and fires him off, looking for an Irish Whip. Blake goes running and rebounds off the ropes, ducks under a leapfrogging Butters, and hangs on when he hits the ropes on the far side. Bobino turns, sees him, and charges.

Smith: Butters sees him, he runs for the Cactus Clothesline … but he misses! Vendetta drops down, and Butters goes spilling to the outside!

Butters lands in a heap between the ring apron and crowd barricade, but immediately begins getting to his feet. Vendetta does the same inside the ring. When he turns and sees Butters regrouping on the outside, he grabs the top rope with both hands and slingshots himself over!

Scorpio: Watch it, WATCH IT –

Smith: Blake Vendetta, taking down Butters with the Corkscrew Plancha!

Scorpio: What a maneuver! Did you see the hangtime he got there?!

The crowd pops for the high-risk move as both Butters and Vendetta lay in a heap on the outside floor. Vendetta rolls off of Butters, and both men slowly start to get to their feet. Blake makes it up first; he goes right for Butters and connects with a hard shoot kick to the thigh, following it up with another hard kick to the midsection.

Smith: Blake Vendetta, putting his extensive martial arts experience on display here tonight.

Scorpio: The kid’s got some educated feet, that’s for sure.

Smith: Indeed he goes, and now he’s really ramping up the intensity on these kicks!

Vendetta picks up speed, firing off kicks to Butters’ legs and torso in rapid succession. Anarchy’s number-one draft pick seems ready to crumple under the assault, but he suddenly grabs one of Blake’s legs out of midair. Using it for leverage, he powers away from the crowd barricade and shoves Vendetta backfirst into the ring apron!

Scorpio: Yowch!

Smith: What a counter by Butters!

The Mockingjay’s back arches, and he cries out in agony. Butters stays leaned against the crowd barricade for a few moments, massaging his left thigh and abdominal region. He then comes off and advances on Vendetta, looking to inflict more punishment, but the Mockingjay catches him off-guard with a Drop Toehold that sends him facefirst into the ring apron as well!

Smith: And now VENDETTA with a counter, just SNAPPING Butters’ face off that ring apron!

Butters stumbles back a step, holding a hand to his forehead and attempting to shake off the daze he’s in. Seeing his chance, Vendetta leaps up onto the apron and immediately leaps back off again, backflipping through the air.

Smith: Vendetta’s up on the apron, MOONSAULT … OH, and he doesn’t get it!

Scorpio: Oh, SPLAT!

Smith: Bobino sidestepped, and Blake Vendetta just crashed and burned on the outside!

A few scattered “Holy shit!” chants can be heard as Butters, having just barely dodged the snap Moonsault, makes it back to his feet. He pulls his motionless opponent up and manages to roll him in under the bottom rope, only following in after pausing to catch his breath.

Smith: Come on, come on! All he has to do here is roll Blake into the ring and pin him!

Scorpio: Yeah, but he’s taking too damn long to do it!

Smith: Butters is in, the leg is hooked! One, TWO, and VENDETTA gets the shoulder up! Butters was a mere second away from victory, from the Ultraviolent Title, but Blake Vendetta still managed to get the shoulder up!

Scorpio: The kid’s tough – that was a nasty fall he took.

Smith: Indeed it was, but it now looks as though Butters wants to set him up for another!

Scorpio: He’s up … and yep, he’s calling for it!

Smith: Butters knows it’s over, and if he can connect with the Fire Thunder Driver, it most certainly will be!

After making the “It’s Over” motion with his hands, Butters pulls Vendetta to his feet and hoists him up onto one shoulder. The Mockingjay rolls through, however, and upon landing behind Butters he immediately slaps on a Sleeper Hold!

Scorpio: Sleeper! THE SLEEPER!

Smith: VENDETTA COUNTERED, AND NOW HE’S GOT BUTTERS TRAPPED IN THE SLEEPER!

The crowd comes to life as Butters thrashes about within the hold, desperately trying to shake off Blake Vendetta or somehow make it to the ropes. His chances of escape are cut off, however, when Vendetta hops up onto his back and sinks in a bodyscissors. Butters is forced down to one knee, and a loud chant overtakes the arena as he begins to fade.

Crowd: BUTTERS! BUTTERS! BUTTERS! BUTTERS!

Scorpio: Look, he’s fading! Vendetta’s got this one!

Smith: The referee, now checking to see if Bobino is able to continue!

The referee lifts Butters’ hand once … and lets it fall limply to his side. He lifts it up again … and again it falls, motionless. A hush settles over the crowd as the referee lifts Butters’ hand for the third and final time. He lets it go … but Butters somehow keeps it aloft!

Scorpio: What?!

Smith: He’s not done yet!

The crowd goes berserk, and Vendetta’s eyes bug out of his head as Butters catches a second wind and resumes thrashing about. He fights his way back to his feet; reaching up and forcing Blake’s head down onto his shoulder, Butters suddenly sits out, snapping the Mockingjay’s head backwards and breaking the hold in an instant!

Scorpio: WHOA!

Smith: Backpack Stunner by Butters, and the number-one draft pick is back in this!

Vendetta gets to his feet, holding a hand to his mouth to check for blood. It’s there, and as he looks at the crimson on his hand, a look of anger spreads over his face like a stormcloud. He sights Butters as the latter struggles to his feet in the far corner, and begins measuring him for something big.

Smith: Blake Vendetta appears to be bleeding from the mouth. He’s got Bobino in his crosshairs, CHARGES across the ring … oh, but nobody home!

Scorpio: Oh, COME ON! You’ve gotta be kidding me!

Smith: Butters dodges the Stinger Splash by Vendetta, kick to the midsection and TASTE OF REALITY! From out of NOWHERE, Butters connects with the Taste of Reality!

The kick to the head knocks Vendetta out of his feet. Before Butters can do anything about it, the Mockingjay pitches sideways and falls through the ropes, tumbling to the outside. Butters looks at the spot where he fell and then at the referee, incredulous.

Smith: Butters can’t believe it! The Backpack Stunner followed by the Taste of Reality, he almost DEFINITELY would’ve gotten the pin if Blake hadn’t fallen out of the ring!

Scorpio: Yeah, but that’s not the way it happened! Go out there and get him, Butters, stop wasting time!

Beaten and battered from two consecutive matches, Butters rolls out of the ring and starts circling around to where Vendetta lies. The young man has come to and appears to have crawled under the ring skirting; as Butters reaches him and tries to pull him up, Blake suddenly shoves him away and CRACKS him in the gut with a kendo stick!

Scorpio: OH!

Smith: The kendo stick! Oh my LORD, what a shot!

Scorpio: Hit him again! Come on, do it!

Smith: No, come on! This isn’t necessary, don’t do this!

The crowd’s opinion of Vendetta takes a nasty turn as he measures the doubled-over Butters, tossing the kendo stick from hand to hand. Butters turns, and Blake CRACKS him point-blank in the face, sending him stumbling backwards into the steel steps!

Smith: And ANOTHER shot, right between the eyes, and Bobino is OUT, folks! And look at that blood start to flow – Blake busted the kendo stick open on Butters’ head!

Scorpio: Roll him in the ring! Pin him, PIN HIM!

Smith: Vendetta’s trying, he’s trying to get Butters in the ring … and he does! Blake shoots the half, hooks the leg, and we have our champion right here! ONE! TWO!! THR – NO! NO, BUTTERS KICKED OUT!

Scorpio: No way! No WAY!

Smith: My broadcast partner can’t believe it, and it doesn’t look like Blake Vendetta can, either! Butters absolutely REFUSES to give in here!

Blake gets to his feet, exhausted. Wiping more blood from his mouth, he steps through the ropes to the outside apron and slowly makes his way up to the top turnbuckle.

Smith: Ooohhh boy. Oh boy, Blake Vendetta may be going for the Greenzone, folks!

Scorpio: Yes! Do it! This kid’s the real deal, I could TOTALLY get behind him as our Ultraviolent Champion!

Smith: Blake’s ready … he leaps! GREENZO – NO! NO, BUTTERS MOVED!

Scorpio: NO!

Smith: BUTTERS IS UP! SO IS BLAKE! THEY TURN TOWARD ONE ANOTHER, AND BUTTERS HAS HIM! EVERYONE KNOWS … IT’S OVER!!! FIRE THUNDER DRIVER!!! BUTTERS HOOKS THE LEG! ONE! TWO!! THREE!!!

Flare: Ladies and Gentlemen! Here is your winner … BUUUUUUUUUUUUTTERS!

Butters (3.5aps + 1.5avs = 5.0)
Blake Vendetta (3.0 aps + 0.0avs = 3.0 total)

“Enemies of Reality” starts up. The crowd goes berserk and Butters does the same, pitching a joyous fit in the ring as he calls for the belt. The ring hand passes the UV Title belt to the referee. Blood running freely down his face, Butters accepts the belt and flashes it to the crowd as another “Butters” chant starts up.

Smith: He did it! Butters did it!

Scorpio: Are you listening to yourself?! PLEASE, take a timeout and listen to what you’re saying! Butters is our UV Champion! BUTTERS!

Smith: Don’t try and cheapen this! Butters has wrestled and won twice tonight – he deserved this victory.

Scorpio: No. I won’t stand for this – SOMEBODY has to –

Naaaaaa, na, na-na
Wait ‘til I get my money right.

Butters’ celebration in the ring is cut short as “Can’t Tell Me Nothin’” by Kanye West plays. Nick Bryson walks out from the back, accompanied by Mark Johansson, mic in hand, to thunderous boos from the crowd.

Scorpio: THANK YOU. FINALLY, someone’s here to straighten out this mess.

Smith: Oh, Lord …

Bryson: Butters, congratulations on your victory. I mean it – you had to go through two consecutive matches tonight in order to win, and you did it. I’m not out here to cheapen your accomplishment in any way.

Butters holds the UV Title belt close, regarding Bryson cautiously as the crowd continues to heap verbal abuse upon him.

Smith: This is refreshing.

Bryson: However, there is a bit of... well lets just say unfortunate news. Well, not unfortunate for anyone here except Butters, honestly. See, we scheduled our Anarchy Ultraviolent Tournament and there have been four men in two matches but, this tournament really includes five. So, in the interest of fairness I have given one competitor a two round bye.

Smith: Say WHAT?!

Bryson: With that in mind, and because I’ve never been one to unfairly rob people of what’s rightfully theirs, you, Butters have earned the spot in the FINALS of the Anarchy Ultraviolent Tournament. right here, right now, against the fifth competitor.

Naaaaaa, na, na-na
Wait ‘til I get my money right.

The arena is bathed in white and blue light as “Cold (YNG Mix) by Burning Borders hits the speakers, and the crowd’s booing grows even louder as David GS steps out alongside Bryson.

Smith: NO!

Scorpio: YES!

The three Y.N.G members sneer down at Butters, who has assumed a defensive stance in the middle of the ring. DGS looks to Bryson, who in turn nods, and the Phenom starts down the ramp, a wicked grin spreading from ear to ear across his face. He rips off the skullcap and sleeveless vest he’s wearing and slides in under the bottom rope, and the referee has to forcibly stop Butters from going right after him.

Smith: THIS IS A TRAVESTY! THIS IS A DAMN FARCE!

Scorpio: Are you kidding me?! This is great! Just imagine it: the Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion, David GS! Just say it to yourself, listen to how great it sounds!

Smith: Bryson and Y.N.G had this planned from the start! Butters has already wrestled TWICE tonight, there’s no way this is a fair fight!

The referee backs both men into their corners, taking the UV Belt from Butters and handing it off to the timekeeper. Butters almost looks sorry to see it go; DGS, on the other hand, is literally bouncing up and down in his corner, licking his lips and glowering hungrily across the ring at his opponent.

DGS: Ring the bell! RING IT!

The official appears hesitant, but calls for the bell anyway.

Smith: There’s the bell, and JESUS!

David launches himself across the ring, slamming into Butters and forcing him back into the corner with a lightning-fast barrage of right hands. Butters attempts to fend the blows off and return fire, but quickly crumples under the assault. DGS transitions from punches to stomps as Bobino sinks further down into the corner, and the ref can do little more than watch as the Phenom stomps a vicious mudhole in his opponent.

Smith: God … stop this! Somebody stop him, this isn’t right!

Scorpio: Even if that were true, it wouldn’t change the fact that this is somethin’ to watch. Cripes, just LOOK at him! He’s like a rabid dog!

The crowd boos unceasingly as DGS stops stomping at Butters and grabs him, flinging him out of the corner and into the center of the ring. The Phenom then takes up stance in the corner, bearing his teeth in a savage grin as Butters moves about dazedly on the mat. Butters slowly makes it into the far corner. He begins to drag himself up by the ropes, and that’s when DGS drops into a crouch and begins beckoning to him with one hand.

DGS: Come on … COME ON …

Smith: God, no … not this way!

Scorpio: He’s gonna Spear him! He’s gonna Spear him, and then we’ll have an Ultraviolent Champion we can be proud of!

After what seems like an eternity, Butters finds his feet. He backs out of the corner and turns around... dropping back to the mat immediately, this time to dodge a spear from DGS!

Smith: Bobino’s up …

Scorpio: SPEAR!!

Smith: HE DODGED IT! BUTTERS HAS SOME LIFE!

David shoots forward and lands on the turnbuckle, stunning the man on the turnbuckle. Butters pulls himself up from the ropes, the blood beginning to dry on his face. He looks at his opponent and wipes his eyes, getting a second wind and charging forward as the crowd grows with excitement!

Smith: BUTTERS SHOOTS FORWARD! He's trying for a splash- NO!

Scorpio: DGS is up even quicker! He moves from the corner and Butters has planted himself from the turnbuckle!

Smith: DGS showing amazing speed as he shoots off the ropes- SPEAR CONNECTS THAT TIME!

Scorpio: What amazing athleticism!

David GS plants Butters center ring as his opponent riccochets viciously off the canvas. Blood falls from Butters' head as the impact shakes the ring..

Smith: Oh … oh, my Jesus.

David rolls Butters over onto his stomach and stands, his body rising with every deep breath, glaring maliciously down at his target.

Smith: David GS rolls Butters over and drops to his knees for the pin! I'm appalled. I don't even want to call this.

Scorpio: Well its a good thing we have one professional. Cover by DGS, ONE! TWO!! THREE!!!

Flare: Here is your winner, and NEEEEEWWW ANARCHY ULTRAVIOLENT CHAMPION … DAVID … G … S!

David GS (3.8 aps)
Bobino (3.5 aps)

As “Cold” plays, David rips the Ultraviolent Championship from the hands of the referee. He takes to one of the corners and raises it high overhead, holding it with one hand and flashing the Metal Horns with the other as the crowd boos him viciously. From his place on the stage, where he has been standing the whole time, Nick Bryson applauds the new champion.

Scorpio: There. Look at that. Just LOOK at that, and tell me this isn’t the way it SHOULD be.

Smith: This is wrong. This is just … Bobino needs help. Bobino needs help right now, and I guarantee someone is going to make DGS pay for what he’s done tonight. They took this special moment and ruined it for everyone. I'm not normally a vengeful person but I don't believe Im alone in saying if this is the road David GS is going down with YNG, I can't wait for their comeuppence.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:47 pm

Tonight is a very special presentation.

Anarchy Salutes:
The career of Drew Michaels

Quote :
Larsen: What a moment! What a moment! What a match, what a night!

Bryson slowly climbs to the second rope and holds up the title to a very appreciative crowd. As Bryson dismounts from the ropes he turns around to see the new FMW C-4 Divison Champion, Drew Michaels standing there with his title on his shoulder. Bryson looks at his cousin, who slowly begins to clap with tears in his eyes. They move towards and embrace tightly, Drew saying the words ‘You did it, man’ in Bryson’s ear. Drew raises Bryson’s hand as the crowd cheers as loud as they can.

Voice Over: A superstar like Drew Michaels is a once in a lifetime experience. Spanning generations and overcoming adversity to bring a crowd to their feet, electrifying fans the world over. Through his iron will, true grit, and enormous heart Drew Michaels has overcome even the most unbalanced of odds to perservere, becoming the representation of the people.

With his voice they'd rise, with his actions they'd cheer, and tonight they do so for the final time. Here, now, we bring to you the culmination of a career that is truly extraordinary. The career of Drew Michaels. His impressive Ultraviolent Reign.

Quote :
Morpheus: If that’s what you call it. Meanwhile, Styxx and Dalby have had enough. They just slid a table into the ring! Drew and Dalby trade shots as Styxx helps a bloody X to his feet. X thought it was Drew! The blood in his eyes led to him chokeslamming Styxx! Showstoppa tries to wipe the big man’s eyes clean for him and gets a big boot to the jaw for his trouble! Is Show bleeding from the lip or is that X’s blood? Johnny is in to check on his lover as Dalby is shown to the floor by Michaels… once more, a one on one! X charges Drew, Drew sidesteps, X takes a boot to the midsection, and a BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX on the massive X, right through the table! Where did Michaels find the strength?

Larsen: But Drew is spent, he can’t muster a cover… X, who just got a free ride to table city…sits up! Drew nips up as X gets to his feet, Drew springs forward with a yakuza kick that X ducks under. HE NAILED JOHNNY! HE NAILED JOHNNY! X moved, and Drew blasted Johnny! Drew Michaels realizes he may have just earned Show’s rage, sitting there with a stunned look on his..SHOWTUNE! SHOWTUNE! Dear God, Showstoppa rocked him, without hesitation!

Morpheus: Drew staggers right into the ABYSS! Drew right on is head into the tacks and X goes for the cover, and Dalby, Styxx and Dreamkiller dogpile on him! 4 men pin down Drew Michaels, Showstoppa counts the 3! THAT’S IT!

Larsen: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? 4 MEN JUST PINNED THE ULTRAVIOLENT CHAMPION, and Showstoppa hocks a bloody loogie right on the UV title before tossing it at the victorious pile atop Drew Michaels, and picking up his dazed boyfriend. What a piece of crap.

Morpheus: Are you kidding me? Take off your rose colored glasses! Show did it all by the book, he merely told Drew earlier in the week, touch Johnny, and I will strike you down. It’s Drew’s fault for not heeding the warning of the C-4 Champion!

Larsen: This issue is not over. X may have extracted revenge for Vesuvius tonight, but tonight’s victor will face both John Derrick and a motivated and agitated Drew Michaels at Ground Zero!

Dalby: YOUR WINNER, AND NEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW ULTRAVIOLENT CHAMPION, X!

Voice Over: His reign as the beloved Full Metal champion.

Quote :
Larsen: SCORPIO JUST LANDED THAT BRUTAL FINISHING MOVE!

Morpheus: YES! YES!

Larsen: HE HAS DREW CENTER RING AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS GOING DOWN LIKE THIS!

Morpheus: ONE! TWO! THREE!

Cherry: Here is your winner and NEEEEEEEEEEEW FULL METAL CHAMPION! ERIC SCORPIOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Voice Over: And his countless timeless matches that left the world in awe.

Quote :
Jaro smirks as Bryson gets in Drew’s face, yelling at him about the pipe. Drew tries to plead his case that he didn’t do it and attempts to explain the situation. Bryson puts his hands on his hips and turns to face the crowd.

Larsen: I think Bryson believes him… thank god.

Morpheus: Oh that’s no fun at all…

Larsen: WAIT! WHAT THE HELL! BRYSON NO DON’T DO IT!

Morpheus: EXCELLENT!

Bryson quickly turns and grabs the pipe from Drew’s hand and in one swift motion pummels him over the head with it.

Larsen: BRYSON JUST NAILED DREW WITH THAT PIPE! NO!

Morpheus: I love plans that work. LOVE THEM!

Larsen: OH MY GOD! BRYSON GRABS DREW AS HE FALLS! FISHERMANS DDT! THAT’S THE WICKED DDT, DREWS FINISHER! BRYSON THAT’S ENOUGH!

Morpheus: HAH! This just keeps getting better and better!

Larsen: Bryson with the cover! Jaro with a quick count! One-two-three! ITS OVER!

Cherry: Here is your winner, NICK BRYSOOOOON!

Quote :
Boice: The crowd ROARS as Drew extends his hand to his Cousin! I don’t believe it!

Soundq: What!

Boice: Drew is overlooking the crowd! They may not approve but he’s doing the honorable thing he- WAIT!

As Drew finishes surveying the crowd he looks back at Bryson, who immediately pulls back the torch and swings with seemingly everything he has left in him, landing square on Drew’s face.

Boice: WHAT WAS THAT!

Sound: A GENIUS MANEUVER!

Boice: BRYSON HAS JUST ROCKED DREWS WORLD WITH THE TORCH! DREW IS STAGGERING OVER TO THE CORNER!

Sound: HERE COMES MORE!

Boice: BRYSON RUNS OVER AND SWINGS THE TORCH LIKE A MADMAN! HE CONNECTS ON DREWS CHIN! DREW IS SENT FLYING THROUGH THE AIR!

Sound: HERE IS YOUR ELIMINATION!

Boice: DREW BOUNCES OFF THE EDGE OF THE SECOND TIER! HE BOUNCES OFF THE FIRST TIER AND LANDS DRAPED OVER THE EDGE!

Sound: AND ONE MAN REIGNS SUPREME

Boice: HOW COULD YOU NICK BRYSON!? HOW COULD YOU!? THIS IS APPALING!

The camera focuses on Nick Bryson, standing atop the three cages looking down at the carnage he caused. He raises the torch with one hand as he continues looking at his broken and battered cousin, Drew. Bryson looks up with a smile on his face as the camera fades to black.

Voice Over: Drew Michaels. A man. A legend. A hero for all times.

The preceeding advertisement was paid for in full by:
Y.N.G. Entertainment.

I'm not afraid.
To take a stand.
Everybody.
Come take my hand.

The crowd comes alive as Not Afraid by Eminem blasts through the speakers signaling the arrival of fan favorite Drew Michaels. He strides from the back with a smile on his face as he pauses atop the ramp, overlooking the crowd that showers him with appreciation.

Smith: This is quite possibly one of the biggest moments in wrestling history as-

Smith is cut off by the crowd

Crowd: Please dont go! Please dont go! Please dont go!

Drew smiles and laughs as he begins his walk down the ramp.

Smith: We are witnessing something that is going to transcend our profession.

Scorpio: And its happening only on Anarchy.

Smith: Perhaps fitting that we see this culminate with these two men as Drew Michaels is scheduled to face Nick Bryson in what he's calling his final match!

Drew slides into the ring and throws his arms up as the crowd works into a rabid frenzy.

Smith: Truly this man is a superstar for any generation!

Scorpio: If you say. I have a slightly different view on Drew Michaels.

[center]Naaaaaa, na, na, na.

The crowds mood quickly changes as Matt Ashburn, Mark Johansson, and new Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion David GS accompany Sir Nick Bryson out to the ramp.

Smith: And here comes Nick Bryson-

Scorpio: Sir Nick Bryson.

Smith: Who once was as revered as Drew Michaels, as beloved. The cousins-

Scorpio: Save us the history, Smith. The fact is that Bryson took what he wanted and became something more irregardless of what the peons think.

Nick Bryson raises a microphone to his face.

Bryson: Glad to see you could make it, Drew. Got a bit of news for you though, I don't really feel like competing.

Drew laughs in the center of the ring.

Smith: What!?

Scorpio: His show, his perogative.

Bryson: Yeah, I mean the ratings boost right here is all I was really looking for. What do you want me to prove?

Drew looks around the crowd as they assault Bryson with their displeasure.

Smith: He can not be serious right now.

Bryson: So, without further ado I-

Drew grabs a microphone as he ignores Bryson. He taps it a few times before they turn it on and looks at the group atop the ramp.

Drew: You know, Nick. You may think you're so clever and all, but this is a sanctioned match. You can bend the rules all youd like, but I think that this scenario warrants a referees count.

Drew looks at the ref who points to himself. The crowd begins to cheer.

Drew: I think, then, if you'd rather try and take the inevitable loss youre about to take then yeah, just stay up there and be a moron. I think we can start that count out. However, if you think you're actually talented enough to win here, you might want to take your chances. Don't want that nasty ol' L tonight, do you?

Bryson yells at Drew without raising his microphone as the rest of YNG take a step forward, also glaring at the man in the ring.

Michaels: Referee, if you'd please.

The ref shrugs and looks at Bryson, beginning his count. The crowd chants with him.

Crowd: ONE! TWO!

Scorpio: This is ridiculous! This man owns this show! He sets the rules!

Smith: While that debate isn't really arguable, I think Drew's mind game is working here! Bryson is irate!

Crowd: THREE! FOUR! FIVE!

Bryson drops his mic with a thud as he begins walking forward, the rest of YNG following in suit.

Crowd: SIX! SEVEN!

Bryson stops at the bottom of the ramp and yells at Drew that he's a 'nobody'. Drew simpy shrugs and points to an imaginary watch on his wrist.

Crowd: EIGHT! NINE!

At the count of eight Bryson throws his arms up in frustration and slides into the ring. Drew simply takes a place in the corner and applauds his cousin, who is furiously yelling at the referee, Drew, the cameraman, and everyone else in the arena.

Scorpio: You know, Drew's messiah complex has gone on far enough! Who does he think he is? I'm glad Bryson decided to grace us with this match anyway, because its time Drew's mouth was shut for good!

Smith: What are you talking about! Thats an absurd statement!

Scorpio: Truth hurts sometimes!

Smith: Especially when its so far off the mark.

Bryson turns and looks at his stablemates who begin to position themselves around the ring.

Smith: But it looks like we're going to have to deal with this tonight. Its a shame, really.

Scorpio: Any match Nick Bryson is in is a match of the year candidate. This one will be no different.

Bryson and Drew circle around one another before they lock up in the center of the ring. The crowd goes ballistic as the two finally collide.

Smith: And the fans are on their feet as Drew and Bryson grapple center ring! Bryson powers over first and the crowd roars with disapproval as he takes Drew over in a head lock!

Scorpio: Accept greatness, fools.

Smith: Drew pushes Bryson back to the ropes, he whips him off! Drew charges forward- Bryson ducks a clothesline! Both men bounce off the rebound, Drew with a baseball slide under Brysons knee lift attempt! Both men off the ropes again and they COLLIDE center ring!

Scorpio: Look at the athleticism of Bryson, really pushing Drew to the limit!

The crowd roars as both men remain on their feet. Drew restores his balance first and slaps Nick in the face, sending the fans into a frenzy.

Smith: Drew is showing you what greatness is! Both men have yet to make the other yeild, but Bryson looks taken by surprise!

Scorpio: Impossible.

Smith: Bryson with a right now, NO! Blocked by Drew who counters with his own blow but he too is blocked! Bryson with a counter, Drew with another, Bryson tries a kick- DREW GRABS HIS LEG! He sweeps him out!

Scorpio: YNG seems rabid at ringside. If I were Drew I'd pay more attention.

Smith: Drew grabs Bryson's other leg! Hes wrapping his legs around his and is trying to apply the Boston crab but Bryson pulls Drew's legs out from under him! Bryson rolls over, he has the position now! Ankle lock! Bryson has Drew locked in!

Scorpio: What an amazing transition.

Smith: Drew is trying to fight his way out of it! He reaches for the bottom rope but Matt Ashburn pulls it back! Drew stretches but he can't reach it! Look at this blatant cheating!

Scorpio: Perhaps he's just making sure the ropes are adiquately tightened. Thats looking out for both mens safety, Smith.

Smith: Drew turns onto his back now and thrusts Bryson off using both legs! Bryson flies back into the ropes and bounces off, DDT from Drew! He keeps the headlock in and stands, bringing Bryson with him! He hooks Bryson! Tiger Suplex!

Scorpio: Both men are really pushing the other. Well really more Bryson pushing than Drew.

Smith: Laughable comment, partner. Drew is still on the offensive now, hes mounted Bryson and is landing some vicious blows! Bryson attempts to and succeeds in blocking some! Bryson lands his own blow to his cousin's face! Bryson tries to use both feet to kick Drew back and- NO!

Scorpio: What is this!?

Smith: Drew grabs Bryson's leg! HES LOCKED IN HIS OWN ANKLE LOCK! BRYSON IS SCRAMBLING!

Scorpio: How unoriginal. Use your own gameplan, Michaels, you coward!

Smith: Bryson reaches out to Ashburn and Drew pulls him back to the center! Bryson scrambles again and reaches out for Mark! NO! DREW PULLS HIM BACK TO CENTER!

Scorpio: Come on!

Smith: Bryson reaches for David GS! DAVID GS ENTERS THE RING AND PULLS BRYSON TO THE ROPE! WHAT THE HELL!

Scorpio: What amazing teamwork there.

Smith: The referee makes Drew release the hold but he's scolding David GS! Drew overlooks the crowd as they boo YNG! And-

Edible Smith is cut off as This is Who We Are by Hawthorne Heights blasts through the arena. Callum Pullin makes his way out of the curtain with Paul Brooks and Blake Vendetta at his side. They make their way down the ramp and towards the ring, taking places opposite YNG, who have grouped together.

Scorpio: And here come these guys. Look at them follow their supposed hero.

Smith: If YNG is going to be out here we might as well even the odds! Lets see them try to pull something now!

Drew claps for the oncoming trio as Bryson derides the referee from his corner.

Scorpio: If the referee is going to chastize YNG for being here surely he cant allow this to happen!

Smith: They have yet to get involved, Scorpio! Just evening the odds!

Bryson grabs a microphone and exits the ring. YNG take their place at his side as the trio of faces move to face the group directly.

Bryson: Hey! You were not told to be out here. All of you get to the back. Now!

Vendetta, Brooks, and Pullin all stand firm. The crowd cheering them on as Drew begins a round of applause.

Bryson: And you! All of you! Stop that!

Smith: Bryson seems to be losing his cool a little here, Scorpio.

Scorpio: I'd be willing to assume its part of the plan.

Bryson: I'm warning you!

Bryson drops his mic and yells at the trio before he slides back into the ring. As he does Mark Johansson shoots forward and viciously clotheslines Callum Pullin. Brooks and Vendetta immediately spring into action, attacking Mark. David GS removes his Ultraviolent title and rushes forward, sending the belt smashing into the back of Paul Brook's skull.

Smith: And we have an all out brawl here now!

Scorpio: What would you expect when those three hooligans come down uninvited?

Smith: Ashburn has entered the ring and is covering Bryson! The two of them turn to Drew who is ready to take them on, but look! Vendetta slides into the ring! Ashburn turns just as Vendetta charges into him and both men go tumbling! Drew charges Bryson who ducks a clothesline!

Scorpio: Notice this obviously biased official is letting all of this happen! He has NO control!

Smith: Drew turns and is met by a knee to the gut! Bryson quickly grabs his cousin and spins- landing a massive Belly to Belly suplex! On the outside Vendetta and Ashburn are still going at it! David GS and Mark Johansson whip Pullin into the steps! Brooks from behind though, lands a blow on Mark!

Scorpio: How is the referee even going to notice a pin attempt!

Smith: He's seen this one as Bryson tries to pin Drew! One, NO! Kickout at two!

Scorpio: That was easily a three if the referee had done his job earlier and correctly.

Smith: Vendetta is tossed into the barricade by Ashburn, who turns and slides right back into the ring, BUT NO! Brooks slides in immediately as well and the two collide mid ring! David GS slides in and assists his teammate! Vendetta is back in too and this is an all out war!

Scorpio: I dont see why those three had to defoul this perfectly great match! This is an atrocity on epic levels!

Smith: Bryson and YNG begin clearing house now! Brooks is tossed to the outside! Vendetta to the outside, but he hangs on to Ashburn! Both men go out and- WAIT! DREW CHARGES FORWARD! HE SENDS BRYSON AND DAVID GS OUTSIDE TOO!

Scorpio: Surely there had to have been a disqualification somewhere in this chaos!

Smith: Drew is prepping himself! The crowd goes nuts as he bounces off the ropes, shoots forward, AIR DREW! DREW WITH A SUPERMAN DIVE THROUGH THE ROPES AND HE TAKES OUT DAVID GS, MATT ASHBURN, AND BLAKE VENDETTA!

Scorpio: Look at the reward Drew's given a man who tried to help him.

Smith: Drew is slow to his feet but he slides into the ring quickly after this daring aerial assault! Mark is over and lifts Bryson, helping him back into the ring before entering himself!

Scorpio: What a selfless act! Maybe now we can see this match truly unfold as it should!

Smith: Johansson is immediately set upon by Drew! Drew with a running big boot! Pullin pulls himself into the ring! He charges forward- NO! BRYSON MEETS HIM! BELLY TO BELLY SENDS PULLIN OUT OF THE RING!

Scorpio: Fighting against all odds!

Smith: Bryson turns- HES MET BY DREW! FISHERMANS DDT! WICKED DDT! DREW HOOKS THE LEG WITH A COVER! ONE, TWO, THREE!

Scorpio: WHAT! WHAT A QUICK COUNT!

Flare: Ladies and gentlemen your winner, DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW MIIIIIIIIIIIICHAELS!

Drew Michaels (4.27aps + 1.1avs = 5.37 total)
Nick Bryson (4.27aps + 0.9avs = 5.17 total)

Scorpio: Bryson had kicked out! What unbelievable bias!

Smith: Drew has rolled out of the ring and has jumped into the crowd! They're raising him up in celebration! What a momentus occasion!

Scorpio: And his three cronies have followed suit as YNG enter the ring to tend to Sir Nick Bryson!

Smith: Cronies!? Hardly! These three men did a service to all of us to make this an even matchup that YNG turned into a slugfest! Drew came out on top in a well earned victory! His final victory and I am proud and privelaged to have called it!

Scorpio: Its left quite the bitter taste in my mouth.

Drew continues to celebrate with fans as well as the three men who assisted him as the fans shower him with their appreciation. Bryson and the rest of YNG stay placed in the ring for a moment before Bryson rolls out and the rest of them follow him out of the ring and up the ramp. Bryson backs up the ramp yelling at Drew as Drew waves him off.

Smith: This is our night! I'm Edible Smith and for Eric Scorpio this has been Anarchy! Thank you for watching, ladies and gentlemen! Good night!

The camera focuses once more on Drew as the scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:11 am

OOC: And there is your show. Special thanks to those that wrote (DGS, Nick2, Edible). I think this episode is one of the best ones yet. Lethal Injection is next and I'm excited to move forward =)

Id also like to announce that the Year End awards will be mixed with an FMW e25 for our first 5 years and will be posted soon. Congrats to everyone
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:40 am

I'm glad my mentor isn't as shamefully biased as Eric Scorpio. I know that man doesn't have kind words for me or Drew Michaels, and yet he called a professional broadcast. So... that's that.

Second, holy shit, I'm going to Lethal Injection.

Third, Gold Standard Wrestling is and will continue to be nothing but trash. I don't think I've ever heard as satisfying a sound as the sound of Jeff Whitt falling off a ladder through a table. Except for maybe the sound of Matt Dunn falling off a cage and through the announce table. That was also pretty rewarding.

Fourth, goodbye Drew. You've had a great career, arguably the greatest. I understand that you're tired, that you're disappointed with how things have gone here. I won't lie, I hope you come back some day, but I don't know if that's going to happen. I hate to add myself to the list, but someday I was hoping to get to matchup with the Savior of FMW. That might never happen for me, Skyler, Austin or anyone else. But I'm not sad about it. What I am is determined.

Full Metal Wrestling is without it's top star. So at Lethal Injection, a new face of the company emerges. Drew's shoes are going to be might hard to fill. But I know that Austin thinks he can do it. I know that Leon wants to do it. I know that Hannibal Frost is ready to do it. And you know what?

I'm ready too.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:03 am

You can have his shoes. You can be the new face. I don't care about being the next Drew Michaels.

The one thing I care about is the same thing I'll be taking: The Belt. That's just the way it is.

So take solace in the fact that you'll be the next Drew Michaels. You will be seen as the "man" or whatever but... you won't be the best in this federation.

See you at Lethal Injection.

Last edited by RCA on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:05 am

Bobino was fucking robbed. Fuckin' YNG bastards!
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:49 am

Nick, you wanna use your power to help out your buddies? Naww shit dont happen that way. Congrats to the 1st ever Anarchy UV champ Butters!! YNG, watch your backs.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:59 am

Damien wrote:
Bobino was fucking robbed. Fuckin' YNG bastards!

Allow me to express my shock that Nick Bryson pulled some shenanigans...

Wait... hold on...

I've got it here somewhere...

Nope. Can't find any.

Thank jeebus I'm not on his show.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:43 pm

OOC: Great show.

IC: That's it then. One show is all it takes to get me thoroughly pissed off with YNG. My performance in that tournament was completely undermined by Bryson's tricks, and in my eyes, that trick makes DGS a paper champion - what happened, David? No self respect anymore? I never thought you would hold a title without having earned it.

Drew Micheals. I salute you sir.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:47 pm

Of course it makes me a paper champ, you dipshit. The fun lies in proving that notion wrong.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:49 pm

A paper champion is somebody who doesn't deserve something. You will never deserve a title you didn't earn, David.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:17 pm

My thoughts exactly, Blake. David's just a piece of shit sell-out now anyway.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:33 pm

Damien wrote:
My thoughts exactly, Blake. David's just a piece of shit sell-out who could kick our asses any day of the week now anyway.

Went ahead and fixed that for ya; no need to thank me.
Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:15 pm

I've been fired? Well allllrighty then. Didn't see that comin'.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:32 pm

David GS wrote:
Damien wrote:
My thoughts exactly, Blake. David's just a piece of shit sell-out who could kick our asses any day of the week now anyway.

Went ahead and fixed that for ya; no need to thank me.

In the past, I would have been forced to accept that you could beat a lot of the competition, David - but nowadays it seems you can't do anything without Nick Bryson. What happened to you?

You couldn't even help your mentor get another unfair victory on Corruption, could you? Stopped by a bunch of 'rookies.' Disgraceful.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:57 pm

X wrote:
I've been fired? Well allllrighty then. Didn't see that comin'.

Come to Ammunition, man. We've got better health-care

And David, bring it, bitch. I'd love to see you try and kick my ass at this point.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:45 pm

Never before has a show been so bittersweet. I wanted to see it posted because I was really excited about my match with Nick but for it to be the end...man. Never thought it would be me typing up the words "Good-bye", that it would be me having to walk away from this all.

Yet here I am.

As time has passed, I just find myself with less and less free time available to me. You all know this; I'm on AIM less, I'm posting less, I'm competing less. Even with all that, I was going to try to keep going but then, as most of you know, my laptop was stolen when my house was broken into about half a year ago now. I found myself without the ability to be on FMW, to be on LPW and, honestly, the ability to actually have a little time in my life was refreshing. Then I found myself doing football, coaching and helping in the weight room and substitute teaching more and picking up more shifts at the restaurant. I found myself filling that free time. Then I got a computer back and, well, I decided I just could not find the time needed to do this anymore sadly. It hurts, I've bled the FMW purple as much as anyone as I always figured the only way I would leave is either my death or FMW's, whichever came first haha. But apparently it is not meant to be. When I did decide it was all over, I came to Nick with this idea to explain my absence and generally close things out on my own terms instead of just disappearing like so many before me. I felt there was no one better for me to go out against then my best friend, my tag team partner, and my "cousin". And with that come the thank yous...

Thanks to Nick for being my everything. Ilu.

Thanks to Edible/Matt/Apostasy/Awesome guy for being, well, awesome. I've worked with you since day one pretty much and one of my dreams in life is to still make my way up to Ohio to hang with you and Nick. True story.

Thanks to Chris/Eddie for motivating me as much as you do. You pushed me to get better in both promo writing and trash-talking every time I even got near you. You have everything it takes to be the best in this fed; just do it.

Thanks to X and Abel and Skyler and Doc and Alex and various other guys I have had the pleasure and honor of working programs with. Each and every one of you has challenged me day after day and I respect you all. Even Alex.

Thanks to Ben for being sexy.

Thanks to the 2 AM AIM Chat Clique for being awesome and making this fed as fun as it has been. Hopefully less time spent writing promos can mean a bit more time spent protecting the chat one day.

Thanks to all the new blood who are going to continue the proud tradition of this fed. Some of you are really, really special.

And thanks to pretty much everyone else for making the fed I love a part of your life and improving it with everything you do. Just...thanks. Remember though, this is just fun so no punching walls over an e-fed match. Just a bit of friendly advice. I'll still bum around here and post and read shows, I am still the FMW President and such so that has to mean something I guess so never rule out a comeback, even just temporary for No Holds Barred or something like that. Either way though, even if I never write another promo in my life, I loved every minute of this and I love you all, whether you are active here still or just lurking from the past. Just...thank you.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm

Vendetta wrote:
In the past, I would have been forced to accept that you could beat a lot of the competition, David - but nowadays it seems you can't do anything without Nick Bryson. What happened to you?

I could say that I broke his confidence but to be honest, when you realize you have allies, you have this tendency to rely less and less on your own abilities. If I had to guess, I would pretty much say that David's starting to get a bit lazy and complacent with where he is, despite what his most recent promo shoot would have you to believe.

With his amount of talent, I'd hope that's not the case but if he dies, he dies.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:59 pm

RCA wrote:
You can have his shoes. You can be the new face. I don't care about being the next Drew Michaels.

The one thing I care about is the same thing I'll be taking: The Belt. That's just the way it is.

So take solace in the fact that you'll be the next Drew Michaels. You will be seen as the "man" or whatever but... you won't be the best in this federation.

See you at Lethal Injection.

You misunderstand.

My implication is not that I need to go out and be that guy, regardless of whether I win or not.

My implication is that whoever wins that title will be that guy.

We've seen so many people depart in the last year. Tyrant, Smitten, Jaro, Drew... all gone. All legends. Right now, you're blind if you don't see that whoever wins this title will BE the next legend in FMW, so long as they don't Frost the belt or flake out. And yeah... there's some shoes to fill there.

Chris, I'm looking forward to facing you. Because for the last year or two there's been this notion. The notion that Chris Austin is the best thing around, and nobody could beat him on a good day. There's this notion that Chris Austin is without a doubt the next legend in this business. Along the way, I've questioned it because I've questioned your heart, and I've questioned your ability to get it done versus top competition like Christian G Smitten.

All the while, not to toot my own horn to much, I feel like I've been a little under appreciated. I put on a damn good run, and I've beaten some damn good people like Nick Bryson. So, yeah, Chris. I am looking forward to facing you at Lethal Injection. Because I want to put to rest the idea that you are better than everyone here - especially me.

And the fun part? I don't have to come up with any more stupid arguments or words. I don't have to try to run down your record or anything like that. I get to just prove it in the ring. Which is what I've always done here.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Edible14 wrote:

You misunderstand.

My implication is not that I need to go out and be that guy, regardless of whether I win or not.

My implication is that whoever wins that title will be that guy.

Hmm, well my apologies. But I reiterate, I don't want to be the next Drew Michaels. I don't need to be the next Drew Michaels. I will never be Drew Michaels. I want to be Chris Austin and provided things go my way, which I expect to make them do, then "That Guy" will be Chris Austin and he will not be Drew Michaels.

Quote :
Chris, I'm looking forward to facing you. Because for the last year or two there's been this notion. The notion that Chris Austin is the best thing around, and nobody could beat him on a good day. There's this notion that Chris Austin is without a doubt the next legend in this business. Along the way, I've questioned it because I've questioned your heart, and I've questioned your ability to get it done versus top competition like Christian G Smitten.

Smitten has beaten me, I've beaten Smitten. No big deal. I'll be honest with you, I can be beaten. It happens. Hell, everybody loses. I refer to them as learning experiences but either way. The point isn't that no one can beat me on their best day or on a good day, but rather that I don't have bad days. Meaning people won't beat me unless they are having arguably their best day ever.

As for those who see me as the best thing around, the next legend, some unbeatable machine? . Until I am the Full Metal Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion, none of these things are officially true. Until then, I'll consider myself to be the best wrestler in this federation but again, it's just an opinion that I must make fact.

Quote :
All the while, not to toot my own horn to much, I feel like I've been a little under appreciated. I put on a damn good run, and I've beaten some damn good people like Nick Bryson. So, yeah, Chris. I am looking forward to facing you at Lethal Injection. Because I want to put to rest the idea that you are better than everyone here - especially me.

And the fun part? I don't have to come up with any more stupid arguments or words. I don't have to try to run down your record or anything like that. I get to just prove it in the ring. Which is what I've always done here.

You lost to Son of Sharkboy. That is by no means, proving it in the ring. But I do appreciate the confidence, and I'm glad you believe in yourself and wish to offer me a challenge. It's about time more people thought like that.

Last edited by RCA on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:13 pm

*sets up yellow caution tape*

Nothing to see here folks...
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Vendetta wrote:

You couldn't even help your mentor get another unfair victory on Corruption, could you? Stopped by a bunch of 'rookies.' Disgraceful.

You're fresh off a clean loss to Butters, and I'm disgraceful? Ha. Ha-ha. Ha.

Damien wrote:
And David, bring it, bitch. I'd love to see you try and kick my ass at this point.

Ask and you shall receive. But don't call me bitch - that'll only make it worse for you.

RCA wrote:
I could say that I broke his confidence but to be honest, when you realize you have allies, you have this tendency to rely less and less on your own abilities. If I had to guess, I would pretty much say that David's starting to get a bit lazy and complacent with where he is, despite what his most recent promo shoot would have you to believe.

With his amount of talent, I'd hope that's not the case but if he dies, he dies.

Good to see you're on your way to overcoming this "I broke DGS" delusion. And as far as me growing lazy or dying ... well, no matter how badly some may wish it (this isn't directed at you, Chris), I'm not your average heel faction goldenboy who needs his stablemates as crutches.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Right, because you beat two or three guys in one night to win some bastardized version of one of FMW's more prestigious championships.

Way to stand on your own two feet.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Since you're extrapolating a single event into a grander analysis of my character, I suppose I'll do the same.

Your ideal job description is "Eternal Upper-Midcarder". You'd much rather be the big fish in the small pond, babbling on and on about how you're the best, destined for bigger and better things. But when those bigger and better things finally come along, and you have a chance to step up and prove yourself as one of the best, your first instinct is to pussy out. You were ready to hang 'em up, and if the rest of us hadn't talked you out of it, you damned-well would have.

Don't you dare talk down to me, you fucking quitter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next