Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!

Go down 
+12
Braxton
Drake Parker
John Andrews
Drew Michaels
X
David GS
Vendetta
PBrooks
Damien
RCA
Edible14
the nick bryson
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Oh good, we've finally got the fiery David Smith that we all thought we'd get forever.

Here's the dirty little secret, David. You were mostly right. You really were. I'used to have some sort of issue with stepping up to the plate. I had long frozen in big match situations. It had been a curse of mine for a long time. Hence I work my ass off in order to ensure that so long as I go out and do what it is I've already mapped out, which is be better than the opposition, things should go my way.

I don't do destiny, I just know that at this rate, it's a matter of time before I'm the one.

But here's where you're wrong. The only thing you people were right about was that I needed to make the decision for myself. But really, leaving the federation in the hands of people like you would have been ill-advised. I mean, you can say I pussy out but guess what?

This same pussy ass quitter that you're trying to ridicule has made quite the statement by consistently whooping the ass of someone who is apparently so good that he calls himself a Phenom.

The same Phenom who couldn't beat the Harlequins, who couldn't beat the Austins, the fucking Kaorus of the world. Dude, you're exactly what I used to be. You beat who you're supposed to beat and you lose to people that are better than you.

But nice job calling me a quitter when I explicitly said that I'd be sticking around, which is in essence stepping up to the plate, dumbass. After all, you're the same mother fucker that was cock-jockeying (What's up, Hostyle?) me and telling other people that I was indeed the best wrestler in this federation.

Thanks for the laugh though. And good job on the retort, you actually had some good barbs and the delicious irony that someone who isn't even in the FMC tournament, let alone the better UV champion had the nerve to call someone who perpetually bitches out said exclusion from the big show out was in fact quite filling.

If you were nearby I'd pat you on the head and say "Atta boy."

But I guess this will have to do.

Atta boy.

Hope that was patronizing enough for you, bitch.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:49 pm

David GS wrote:
I'm not your average heel faction goldenboy who needs his stablemates as crutches.

King: Well, you kinda are. Speaking from my own personal experience as the heel faction goldenboy who needs his stablemates as crutches, you are most definitely one as well.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:56 pm

This may only be my 3rd FMW show and yea I'm one of the up and comers but Drew, I gotta say it was an honor backing you up and fighting side by side against Nick and the rest of the inbred ingrates known as YNG.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:58 pm

*smirks*

Oooo, everyone look at Mister Snippy. Not very fun being pigeonholed like that, is it? Fact is, you are a quitter; call it cockjockeying if you want, but if I hadn't said anything when you decided to make your ... ahem, "departure" (Tell me to stay! Please, PLEASE tell me to stay!), your feathers wouldn't be here for me to ruffle.

And since you seem to think me not being in the FMC Tournament is a valid insult, I'll go ahead and bring up the fact that I haven't been here nearly as long as you. Regardless of relatively ability, you and I are at different stages in our careers.

... oh, and one other thing.

I'm a completely different Phenom than the one who lost to you, Kaoru, and Harlequin. Whether you could beat me again remains to be seen, but the indignant rant I was just treated to doesn't bode well for you in terms of self-control. And here I thought I was the one lacking in that category.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:05 pm

David GS wrote:
*smirks*

Oooo, everyone look at Mister Snippy. Not very fun being pigeonholed like that, is it? Fact is, you are a quitter; call it cockjockeying if you want, but if I hadn't said anything when you decided to make your ... ahem, "departure" (Tell me to stay! Please, PLEASE tell me to stay!), your feathers wouldn't be here for me to ruffle.

And since you seem to think me not being in the FMC Tournament is a valid insult, I'll go ahead and bring up the fact that I haven't been here nearly as long as you.

... oh, and one other thing.

I'm a completely different Phenom than the one who lost to you, Kaoru, and Harlequin. Whether you could beat me again remains to be seen, but the indignant rant I was just treated to doesn't bode well for you in terms of self-control.

Honestly, pigeonhole me all you like. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. Seeing you make fallacious claims and reaffirm the fact that you still did what I asked you to do (this is one reason I always beat you, because I am able to control you, if you will) is more than enough comfort.

And you're well aware that I am never the same Austin that someone faces. You don't get the same me twice, you know that. Not only are you apparently incapable of self-sufficiency, you seem to have become quite dimwitted as well.

Your fall from grace concerns me.

Also, ponder this question. If a "quitter" is the best thing in FMW according to you, then ask yourself just how much ass do you suck if you're below a "quitter"
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:19 pm

If you're referring to me telling you to stay ... well, duh. Neutral Of course I want you to stay. I can't kick an ass that isn't here.

And yes, everyone knows you pride yourself on your endless rotation of finishing moves. You've done so for long enough that a different Austin becomes the same Austin; if people expect a different you every time (which they do), then changing it up constantly becomes a bit meaningless.

Oh, and if you're going to insult my intelligence, at least have the decency to do it to my face. Don't do it by attempting to use your newly-bestowed status as a quitter to belittle me. It has no bearing on your abilities in the ring - you're the shit, and everyone knows it. All being a quitter does is call into question your drive, your self-confidence, and your willingness to do more than simply refer to yourself as the best.

Quit half-assing it. You're supposed to be better at this verbal sparring thing than I am.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:25 pm

I don't really care for verbal sparring, most people suck at it and frankly, I can't deliver a Gutwrench Neckbreaker through words. My expertise lies in the actual physical confrontation, you know? Also, I don't just change finishing moves. I change everything. Hell, I honestly don't need a finisher. If I apply the right move at the right time anything I do, ends a match.

But...

*looks David in his face*

You're stupid.

There. That good enough?

Eh, who cares what someone lesser than me has to say? But you know better than to believe the drivel you're saying. Just like you know better than to believe that you have earned the championship on your shoulder.

*Walks away*
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:33 pm

Rolling Eyes

Right.

*pats self on back*

Good work, Soldier - the enemy is in full retreat.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Sage: I think everyone needs to chillax, calm down, and really appreciate what just happened. I just beat a man who is like four times my size fair and square in a match. Praise me for I am the Queen.

Santana: We both are. No one cares about David winning that silly title. They all care about us, the future of FMW.

Sage: And, boy, does the future look ever so beautiful.

OOC: I haven't been around here long but I wanted to wish you well for your "future endeavours" for lack of a better term, Drew. =)

And LOL, I was confused cos I thought Santana was the one wrestling but whatever :L
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:54 pm

I should remind you that I just beat the same sharkfellow. if you want to negate your loss to CGS by saying you beat him another time, you have no business chastising me for losing to a guy I just beat. As for being "the next Drew Michaels", that is not what I'm claiming. I said next LEGEND. Note the difference.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:49 pm

David GS wrote:
Vendetta wrote:
In the past, I would have been forced to accept that you could beat a lot of the competition, David - but nowadays it seems you can't do anything without Nick Bryson. What happened to you?

You couldn't even help your mentor get another unfair victory on Corruption, could you? Stopped by a bunch of 'rookies.' Disgraceful.

You're fresh off a clean loss to Butters, and I'm disgraceful? Ha. Ha-ha. Ha.

Damien wrote:
And David, bring it, bitch. I'd love to see you try and kick my ass at this point.

Ask and you shall receive. But don't call me bitch - that'll only make it worse for you.

RCA wrote:
I could say that I broke his confidence but to be honest, when you realize you have allies, you have this tendency to rely less and less on your own abilities. If I had to guess, I would pretty much say that David's starting to get a bit lazy and complacent with where he is, despite what his most recent promo shoot would have you to believe.

With his amount of talent, I'd hope that's not the case but if he dies, he dies.

Would you prefer "pussy-ass-mother-fucker"?

Good to see you're on your way to overcoming this "I broke DGS" delusion. And as far as me growing lazy or dying ... well, no matter how badly some may wish it (this isn't directed at you, Chris), I'm not your average heel faction goldenboy who needs his stablemates as crutches.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kuruk
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Kuruk: The spirits have not awarded me this victory, but I think I have... stated my case, as I believe the saying goes.

Full Metal Wrestling is warned. Do not anger the bear.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:23 pm

Whitt is sitting in the doctor's office, getting his ribs taped up while Crusoe looks on. Jeff, despite his injuries, wears a sickly grin on his face.

Whitt: Ah, that stings. And now I'm going into a match for the UV title with a couple of broken ribs. Wounded. Battered. And bruised. And truth be told, I wouldn't want it any other way. It is the wounded animal, desperate and angry, that is always the most dangerous. Celt, your time as champion is drawing to a close. The Gold Standard shall reign supreme. And FMW's Law will be broken, ehehe.

OOC: Also, I've had a roster info update sitting in the proper thread for several months, and I'd appreciate it if the people who wrote my matches would use that instead of my first one, please.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:44 pm

Jeff wrote:
OOC: Also, I've had a roster info update sitting in the proper thread for several months, and I'd appreciate it if the people who wrote my matches would use that instead of my first one, please.

OOC: My bad. We're in the process of putting together a new roster thread, which should be up as soon as Anwyl gets graphics done.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:40 am

I think it's a bit sad that one of the legends of the fed... sorry, not a legend, an immortal of Full Metal Wrestling, and LPW, has called it a day. Drew, you've always been one of the most inspirational people in our E-Fed circle, and one of the most stand up guys I've ever had the privileged of talking to.

The fact the your retirement is now official is an extremely bitter sweet moment. It's been a pleasure, an honor, a learning curve, and nothing short of amazing to compete with and against you in our little group. To see you go is sad, but at the same time, to have seen the wonder that is Andrew Fenton Michaels far out weighs it.

I don't think anyone has had, or ever will have, the same level of impact on FMW as you did. You revolutionized a lot of things, in fact, the reason FMW has such a high standard for promos and competition can almost be attributed solely to you, and the way you pushed not only those competing with and against you, but also yourself.

So simply, thank you. Thank you, thank you thank you. You amazing, sexy beast.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:44 pm

Shock wrote:
Kuruk: The spirits have not awarded me this victory, but I think I have... stated my case, as I believe the saying goes.

Full Metal Wrestling is warned. Do not anger the bear.

Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:00 am

IC: Finally that so called messiah is off the fuckin broadcast. Good riddance. As hallowed as i truly am, I could never stand the stench in the air when he was around. To finally breath clean air again...

OOC: Take care Drew. We've had fun, but I see your joining my ranks of "busyness of the outside world" lol. You've definitely been the star of this fed, and you'll be miss in this fed as one hell of a awesome e-fedder, both OOC and IC. Take care out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 RESULTS!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2