Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!

Go down 
+7
PBrooks
Ashburn
Edible14
RCA
Vendetta
Easty
the nick bryson
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:40 am

Morpheus wrote:
Well, look at all of this attention. I'm getting name-dropped like a rapper over here. Where do I begin?

First of all, cry foul all you want to, Bryson, but the fact is that you had tried to bribe me into being the new backup for your little crew of overconfident misfits. You thought, because of our history, you could buy me out, and I would stop the big bad world from coming to collect all those checks that your mouths have been writing, but your asses have insufficient funds to fulfill.

When you thought I was on your side, you were all about having me come and play in FMW. Now that I've made it clear that I won't be bought and play along with your little fiefdom, suddenly I don't belong here anymore?

That's some real man talk there, buddy.

Oh, all of this mention of the Awakened over here... Let's clarify a couple of things, shall we?

First off, you say you think I won't be able to stand up to you without them at my back. I would remind you that I won this spiffy World Title I am wearing in LPW right now on my own, before The Awakened even existed. Take a look at the history book, Nicky, and you'll see that I'm more than capable of holding my own, on my own.

Secondly, you should be careful what you wish for. If I were you and your pathetic band of sorry mouth-breathers, I'd be ecstatic that The Awakened aren't in FMW, because we would obliterate you in a matter of moments. I mean, come on. Assburn, GPS, and that other guy? They can't even hold a candle to Steve Storme, Azreal, and Ultramarcus.

And as far as you are concerned, Bryson... Well, I've got chunks of people like you in my stool. Step up and sound off at the mouth all you want to, Nick, but it doesn't change the facts that your arms are too short to box with God. Consider that a friendly warning.

FMW is full of people who want to step out from under your oppressive thumbs, but they keep losing the numbers game. Well, through your own egos you've brought a new piece into play, and I'm here to help them even up the odds.

The time of YNG's dominance is about to come to an end. How does it feel, boys? How does it feel to go from "Your New Gods" to...

Yesterday's Neutered Garbage?

Bryson: Chunks of stool? Pretending like you dont know our names? Please, Morpheus, how old are we? Four? Youd think someone who wants to project such a stature would be above such things.

We can make as many metaphors as we want here, Morpheus. You've stepped up to the alpha dogs. You've shaken the hornets nest. The thing is that they have yet to invent words to accurately describe what is going to happen to you once we have you center ring and make you cash that check your actions wrote. Oh, goodness I'm clever.

Understand this, Morph. You had a golden ticket to put the world at your feet. Instead, you've gone and fucked it up for yourself. Too bad this is the beginning of the end of a relatively storied career. Just remember this night, in Kentucky, that started it all.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:03 pm

the nick bryson wrote:

Bryson: You've stepped up to the alpha dogs.

No. No he hasn't. That would be me. With all due respect, despite the way it happened I am the FMW World Heavyweight Champion and before then I was recognized as the best wrestler in FMW.

But I'll stay out of your little spat until it starts to involve me.

Welcome to class, Morpheus.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:38 am

RCA wrote:
the nick bryson wrote:

Bryson: You've stepped up to the alpha dogs.

No. No he hasn't. That would be me. With all due respect, despite the way it happened I am the FMW World Heavyweight Champion and before then I was recognized as the best wrestler in FMW.

But I'll stay out of your little spat until it starts to involve me.

Welcome to class, Morpheus.

Bryson: You're the alpha dog? Please. You begged people to convince you to stay and won it by happenstance.

Good job 'staying out of the spat' by projecting yourself into the middle of it, Chris. Truly, you've taken a turn for the better and can be a champion that we all can get behind.

Alright everyone, lets give Chris here his golf clap.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:47 am

Ever sarcastic, Bryson. Ever stop and think that without me, Bob, Brooks etc. Anarchy would be nothing? Then you'd be stuck wouldn't you? Nowhere that YNG can dominate, nowhere where you can make dominating so easy for them with your poor management.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:04 am

Santana: Yaye. Morpheus is back. Yaye. YNG are still douches. These shows are still borrrrring without us.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Longoria wrote:
Santana: Yaye. Morpheus is back. Yaye. YNG are still douches. These shows are still borrrrring without us.

*Brooks looks at Santana and points at the kitchen without even saying a word*
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:18 am

Sage: Santana won her match on Ammunition. How'd you go Brooks? Oh. That's right. Since you're the bottom feeder, why don't you take yourself to that kitchen and make us a salad? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:36 am

the nick bryson wrote:

Bryson: You're the alpha dog? Please. You begged people to convince you to stay and won it by happenstance.

Good job 'staying out of the spat' by projecting yourself into the middle of it, Chris. Truly, you've taken a turn for the better and can be a champion that we all can get behind.

I asked them to convince me, and they did what I asked. I don't like how I won it either but I did defeat Apostasy, which is more than you can say.

Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:46 pm

RCA wrote:
the nick bryson wrote:

I asked them to convince me, and they did what I asked. I don't like how I won it either but I did defeat Apostasy, which is more than you can say.

Bryson: Snore.

Trying to 'one up' the greatest superstar this place has ever seen is just going to be boring and get you nowhere. You're really making a case for your great reign, though. Truly, count me among the excited to see what you do now what with your astounding recent comments resounding through the halls.

'Hey everyone, I'm mediocre, but don't hold that against me!'

Sums it up fairly nice enough.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:03 pm

You're adorable, you know that? But I don't need to one up the greatest superstar this place has ever seen.

Last time I faced Drew Michaels, I beat him.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:57 am

RCA wrote:
You're adorable, you know that? But I don't need to one up the greatest superstar this place has ever seen.

Last time I faced Drew Michaels, I beat him.

Bryson: Yeah, I know what thats like too, considering Ive done it like a million times.

Chris, you literally have nothing on me. You could have tried to go with some route about honor or pride or anything, but instead you're trying to measure up to the titan of FMW.

Face it, Chris, you're not going to beat me using my playbook, and my playbook is diverse, so you may as well quit, unless you're planning on putting your foot from your mouth into your grave.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:08 am

This isn't about any sort of accomplishments here, there or what have you. I don't need to mouth off about my accomplishments in order to feel better or superior about myself.

Besides, you've completely missed the point. But all I'll say is this. Remember that the only reason the Bryson name ever became a big deal, in FMW anyway, was because some fresh-faced rookie found the time between his various explorations of velvet oases to give you a chance to fight for the FMW Championship.

Before my gesture of goodwill Sir Bryson, you were just Drew Michaels' little cousin.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:02 pm

RCA wrote:
This isn't about any sort of accomplishments here, there or what have you. I don't need to mouth off about my accomplishments in order to feel better or superior about myself.

Besides, you've completely missed the point. But all I'll say is this. Remember that the only reason the Bryson name ever became a big deal, in FMW anyway, was because some fresh-faced rookie found the time between his various explorations of velvet oases to give you a chance to fight for the FMW Championship.

Before my gesture of goodwill Sir Bryson, you were just Drew Michaels' little cousin.

Bryson: Really? I recall the people voting me into that match, when you gave them the option between Myselfand two other people. Not exactly like you handed me that one. Then I had to actually win it against two of the best ever. Oh, and before then I was busy leading the resistance while you were off being the bottom of the card.

The only reason the Bryson name ever became a big deal is because I am amazing. I've forced the world to take notice. The way you talk about yourself, it seems, you've just become a product of necessity. Like maybe theres nobody else for them to care about.

Shame, you had such potential. Dont worry though, Ive got three men at my side who are poised to be not just the future of this federation, but of our industry. You'll see when we're demolishing Morpheus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Results!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2