Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Row 4 RESULTS

Go down 
+23
Loins
Leviticastform
Drew Michaels
Easty
Damien
Storm183
CarteristheMaster501
MPD
Abel Steele
Ashburn
smonroe
X
PX
RCA
Tromboner Man
Runihura
Anwyl
Sharpedo King
Jeff
Drake Parker
Edible14
Nicholas Gray
the nick bryson
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:19 am

Abel Steele wrote:
Move along and enjoy the sad, pitiful finale to your career as a curtain jerker, jobbing for the new talent management want to get over by having them embarrass a "legend".

New talent, hmm?

Abel, you seem to have peaked at winning the now worthless Gold Card. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were washed up.

Granted, you defeated Derrick but quite frankly, he's not been himself as of late. The Doc you bested is not the Doc that was dominating this place when I showed up. The man was more feared than the FMW Champion at the time (Eric Scorpio, a man I've had my own grudges against at one point) and I'm not sure if you saw Catalyst 2008 but...

He absolutely annihilated that person. Don't poke the bear, Steele. Otherwise your idea of reality crashes down around you.

Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:42 am

Except for that fairly long part where Steele kept ramming his head against Doc's fist.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:46 am

RCA wrote:
Ok, sure. You didn't tap.

One thing wrong with that. You did.

OOC: God you people are idiotically picky. And this is coming from me.

You going against the Board of Directors' decisions now, Chris?

I'll be more than happy to relay your comments to Pisswater.

Yours truly, or others?

the nick bryson wrote:
Easty wrote:

I've said it before Nick, I'll say it again. I made you famous.

You don't think I'm immortal? I've literally taken bullets, had my throat ripped out, fallen off buildings, been stabbed, electrocuted and despite all that, I'm still alive.

And you? My countryman? Bollocks to that, Nick. You're no more English than David Beckham is American.

Bryson: Yes, countryman. As you can clearly see, and see over again on the many streaming media websites, I am a resident of this beloved country. I also am knighted by her majesty.

On the more absurd note in your comments, you're not the first person to claim to 'make me famous'. You must be right though. It wasn't my Ultraviolent title win. It wasn't my amazing Full Metal Championship victory. It wasn't my lucritive movie deals or being the face of the federation. No. The one thing anyone remembers about me is that the leader of the prestigeous Pack made me famous. Obviously, history must be rewritten.

You know that old saying 'Be content with being called a fool lest you open your mouth and prove to be one'? You should probably adhere to it.

For one thing, nobody says 'countryman' when they're English. You may have had your documents changed, but I can take a shit in Mexico and that doesn't make that shit Mexican. And, as I'm sure you're no doubt aware, you're an illegal immigrant.

Fucking immigrants. Seriously though, what gives you the right to live here? Absolutely sod all. If if you have been knighted - which I severely doubt - you're still not Sir Nick Bryson. You're Nick Bryson OBE at best.

And I made you famous. What were you doing before I beat you? Again, absolutely sod all. You lost your title and you were going nowhere. I beat you and that's that, your meteoric rise began. So you do have me to thank.

You may wish to consider this in response. Better to be ignorant once and speak your mind than to keep quiet and be ignorant forever.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:34 am

Easty wrote:

For one thing, nobody says 'countryman' when they're English. You may have had your documents changed, but I can take a shit in Mexico and that doesn't make that shit Mexican. And, as I'm sure you're no doubt aware, you're an illegal immigrant.

Fucking immigrants. Seriously though, what gives you the right to live here? Absolutely sod all. If if you have been knighted - which I severely doubt - you're still not Sir Nick Bryson. You're Nick Bryson OBE at best.

And I made you famous. What were you doing before I beat you? Again, absolutely sod all. You lost your title and you were going nowhere. I beat you and that's that, your meteoric rise began. So you do have me to thank.

You may wish to consider this in response. Better to be ignorant once and speak your mind than to keep quiet and be ignorant forever.

Bryson: Wow. You are really special.

Firstly, to claim I'm an illegal immigrant when I've clearly changed my nationality to the United Kingdom. My hometown, Cleveland, is located in England. You're more than welcome to stop by and visit our headquarters for brunch sometime. As such, however, I am SIR Nick Bryson as a citizen of this fine land.

What was I doing? I was winning then I wanted out. I only showed up because, in my contract, I had to fufil whatever advertised obligations I had. You see, when you're over and talented thats a clause they put in there so you can't just up and leave. I know you don't have that clause, probably because they don't care enough.

What I think I have to thank is my victory in Mt. Vesuvius, a match you didn't even come close in. What I have to thank is my Full Metal Championship victory at Ultimatum, the second such main event that began my second such reign. What I have to thank is my box office reciepts, amazing world wide recognition, and everything that doesn't involve you.

Talk about fools. You have good jokes. Perhaps, if I need some comedic entertainment, I'll call you. I bet you're a riot at parties.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:52 am

RCA wrote:
Abel, you seem to have peaked at winning the now worthless Gold Card. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were washed up.

Granted, you defeated Derrick but quite frankly, he's not been himself as of late. The Doc you bested is not the Doc that was dominating this place when I showed up. The man was more feared than the FMW Champion at the time (Eric Scorpio, a man I've had my own grudges against at one point) and I'm not sure if you saw Catalyst 2008 but...

He absolutely annihilated that person. Don't poke the bear, Steele. Otherwise your idea of reality crashes down around you.

By your own admission you peaked at our last match up Austin. Doc might be the sleeping bear, but i'm the elephant in your room Chris. And my challenge is still open.... when you decide to stop hiding.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:10 pm

Abel Steele wrote:

By your own admission you peaked at our last match up Austin.

I do not recall saying this. I said that YOU peaked at our last match. I beat you at your best when I wasn't even at my best. In fact, your absolute best isn't in the league of one of my normal days.

Also, I'm not hiding in shadows, I'm out here, seeking out the best competition, issuing open challenges to the Smittens and Michaelses of the world. Notice I haven't called you out.

As it were, when Deveraux decides I should face you, I will. He being the match-maker around here is the only reason I haven't faced you.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:48 pm

RCA wrote:
I haven’t felt this feeling since my match with Abel Steele at Lethal Injection. Pure, unadulterated pride...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:57 pm

That means I was proud that I decisively embarrassed you when you were at your best and I was not, you idiot.

No more, no less.

It's one thing to defeat someone when I'm not at my best, but to utterly humiliate someone like I did you, when you wrestled the match of their life? Hard not to enjoy that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Row 4 RESULTS
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4