Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Row 4 RESULTS

Go down 
+23
Loins
Leviticastform
Drew Michaels
Easty
Damien
Storm183
CarteristheMaster501
MPD
Abel Steele
Ashburn
smonroe
X
PX
RCA
Tromboner Man
Runihura
Anwyl
Sharpedo King
Jeff
Drake Parker
Edible14
Nicholas Gray
the nick bryson
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:45 pm

Jeff wrote:
Anwyl wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
OOC: What Edible said. Also, I'm interested in why YNG willingly vacated their titles. I'm sure all will be explained.

King: Well, this is interesting. As the official #1 Contender to the Television Championship, I am now the only person with any claim to the title at all. Therefore, I demand that Deveroux award me the recently vacated title.

Anwyl: FUCK NO!

Crusoe: Oi, who are you ta tell ah GSW member anythin'? The King o' Tha Rookies? The man who beat Mr. Lack of Care Alex O'Rion? Congrats, bottom-feedah. That means next ta noffin' to tha stable tha' jus' swept Death Row with ease. Now step off before Gee-Es-Dubya decides to make you tha next victim of our onslaught, Anvil.

Anwyl: NEXT VICTIM... HAHAHAHA. You're a wanker, mate. You sweep Death Row as the worst stable ever, I mean, did you have a match after the third or forth? If you were taken seriously you would have a main event match or a upper card match!

You, your group, your associates are all pathetic. I feel for you, I really do. I mean you guys have been that desperate for talent, you have stolen from LPW. You look stupid, your team looks stupid. The only man with considerable talent is Matt P. Dunn and he was established in the mighty Full Metal Wrestling.

Why do you have this vendetta out on us, hell have of us don't even know why you guys have invaded?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
smonroe

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:31 pm

Titles vacated, draft looming, and the holidays approaching. Walking around backstage I could sense an air of uncertainty, all the talk about the 4th man, all the talk about GSW, none of the talk about what it should be. No I am not talking about me, I'm talking about the d-baggery that is YNG.

You are certainly not my God, but you both have something common. I got beef with both of you, see YNG I have only been here what 2 maybe 3 weeks and what do I see. I see the same old story and the same old song and dance. A group of individuals grouping together, not in the best interests of the product but in the interests of themselves and there spots.

When you willing dropped those titles you shat all over the legacy that those who came before you worked hard to build. You shat all over a company that is currently building you, and YOU SHAT all over everyone in the back. Some people maybe OK with letting it go by, I am not. I don't fear your strength in numbers. I have been involved in gang style beat downs before, and I am sure I will be involved in them again.

If you don't grasp anything I am saying grasp this, YOU ARE ON NOTICE. I will always be a roadblock in the way, a thorn in your side, and a HUGE PAIN IN YOUR COLLECTIVE ASS!!!

GSW consider this an early X-Mas present, in the interest of playing nice I am going to let DR slide by. But that was your last strike, cross me again I will end you all.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:07 pm

smonroe wrote:
Titles vacated, draft looming, and the holidays approaching. Walking around backstage I could sense an air of uncertainty, all the talk about the 4th man, all the talk about GSW, none of the talk about what it should be. No I am not talking about me, I'm talking about the d-baggery that is YNG.

You are certainly not my God, but you both have something common. I got beef with both of you, see YNG I have only been here what 2 maybe 3 weeks and what do I see. I see the same old story and the same old song and dance. A group of individuals grouping together, not in the best interests of the product but in the interests of themselves and there spots.

When you willing dropped those titles you shat all over the legacy that those who came before you worked hard to build. You shat all over a company that is currently building you, and YOU SHAT all over everyone in the back. Some people maybe OK with letting it go by, I am not. I don't fear your strength in numbers. I have been involved in gang style beat downs before, and I am sure I will be involved in them again.

If you don't grasp anything I am saying grasp this, YOU ARE ON NOTICE. I will always be a roadblock in the way, a thorn in your side, and a HUGE PAIN IN YOUR COLLECTIVE ASS!!!

Oh cry me a river, bitch-tits. No wonder LPW didn't renew your contract; you're dull as rocks.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:02 am

Tromboner Man wrote:
But this poses a serious question. The C-4 Champion, the legend of the federation, the ... honorable Christian G. Smitten is carrying this federation on his shoulders when he should be getting help.

Yet,

Who's helping him carry the load?

HA!

Clearly what's left of your rat-chewed brain isn't functioning particularly well champ
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:42 am

And so Matt P. Dunn won another tag match.

No surprise.
Back to top Go down
smonroe

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:43 am

Cry you a river huh Assburn, that's the best you got?
Back to top Go down
CarteristheMaster501

Rep : -3

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:52 am

Dazz Andrews: This PPV really needed me.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:20 pm

CarteristheMaster501 wrote:
Dazz Andrews: This PPV really needed me.
Peyton: No, they don't really need you.

Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:10 pm

MPD wrote:

No surprise.

Believe me, Matty-boy. You wouldn't win against me 'n Nick.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:59 pm

That's what they all used to say,
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:07 pm

smonroe wrote:
Cry you a river huh Assburn, that's the best you got?

No, but it's better than your long-winded tedious garbage.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:13 pm

MPD wrote:
That's what they all used to say,

Prove me wrong, mother fucker.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Yeah, Damien, we've better things to do than face GSW again.

Like, defending the titles against people who DESERVE a shot. Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:46 pm

Is it wrong that I find bootin' Matt Dunn and his boys in the face extremely entertaining?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Yeah, Damien, we've better things to do than face GSW again.

Like, defending the titles against people who DESERVE a shot. Just an idea.

According to Heath I've got a free schedule...
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:06 pm

Damien wrote:
Is it wrong that I find bootin' Matt Dunn and his boys in the face extremely entertaining?
Not really, but we have far more important things to do.

Easty wrote:
According to Heath I've got a free schedule...

You'd have to get a new member for your boys to go with you, because the guys you got running with you now? Ain't exactly doing so well.

Not that I don't doubt Dever-whatever's gonna toss two of your boys into a title match, and that Damien wouldn't enjoy it immensely.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:08 pm

Them two can ro-sham-bo for it, but there's no way I'm not taking back my belt at some point.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:12 pm

Because it went so well for you when you tried to beat Apostasy.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Sitting at home in his recliner, estranged FMW superstar Drew Michaels finishes watching Death Row 4. Nodding slowly at the developments unfolding before him, Drew can only laugh at the shot of Hannibal Frost, beaten down and struggling to breath after a gang-style attack by a group of vicious heels.

Michaels: Fucking karma.

Drew continues to laugh at the fallen villain as he clicks off the TV and goes about his currently wrestling-free life.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:
Sitting at home in his recliner, estranged FMW superstar Drew Michaels finishes watching Death Row 4. Nodding slowly at the developments unfolding before him, Drew can only laugh at the shot of Hannibal Frost, beaten down and struggling to breath after a gang-style attack by a group of vicious heels.

Michaels: Fucking karma.

Drew continues to laugh at the fallen villain as he clicks off the TV and goes about his currently wrestling-free life.

Do us all a favour and make your "currently wrestling free life" permanent. Last time I checked no one around here was missing a burnt out old hack. Just ask Doc.....
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:22 pm

Damien wrote:
MPD wrote:

No surprise.

Believe me, Matty-boy. You wouldn't win against me 'n Nick.

Leviticus: If you really think you can beat us, I will officially enter my name into the running to be Dunn's partner.

Will you put your money where your mouth is and face the technical skill of Leviticus and the onslaught of Dunn? Or will you back away like the guys in the office tell you to?

Decisions, decisions...

Abel Steele wrote:
Do us all a favour and make your "currently wrestling free life" permanent. Last time I checked no one around here was missing a burnt out old hack. Just ask Doc.....

Leviticus: Then why are you still here?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:55 pm

Leviticastform wrote:

Leviticus: If you really think you can beat us..
We have. All we did last cycle was beat you guys. You and King, Dunn, King again.

In the last 6 shows you guys got 3 shots at the belts, consecutively, and you failed all of them. Then GSW had two separate chances to show you deserve more shots by beating a tag champ one on one. And you failed both of them too, even with all your boys out there.

You've exhausted all your chances. You're not getting another shot. You're at the very back of the line. Wait your turn.

Leviticastform wrote:
Will you put your money where your mouth is and face the technical skill of Leviticus and the onslaught of Dunn?
Been there, done that.

Leviticastform wrote:
Or will you back away like the guys in the office tell you to?
Actually I'm quite certain the "office" would love for you guys to get more shots, because a bunch of idiots trying to "take over the company" like bad Outsiders rip offs getting the shit kicked out of them is money for them. But they're not getting that.

Leviticastform wrote:
Decisions, decisions...
Decision made. Back of the line with you.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:08 am

Leviticastform wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:

Leviticus: Then why are you still here?

Christian G Smitten - Current C-4 champion.... and all around douche bag
Chris Austin - Previous C-4 champion, FMW Superstar of the Year.... and all around douche bag
Leviticus - Posterboy for the biggest failure of 2011.

Not quite the same ring to it now is there??

I'd shut your yapper Levi before it get's shut for ya....

Don't think for a second I won't jump at the chance to correct the anomaly that rouds out the ONLY 3 people to defeat me in 2011. Despite being an A grade douche bag, you are otherwise WAY out of your league in that company
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:59 am

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Leviticastform wrote:

Leviticus: If you really think you can beat us..
We have. All we did last cycle was beat you guys. You and King, Dunn, King again.

In the last 6 shows you guys got 3 shots at the belts, consecutively, and you failed all of them. Then GSW had two separate chances to show you deserve more shots by beating a tag champ one on one. And you failed both of them too, even with all your boys out there.

You've exhausted all your chances. You're not getting another shot. You're at the very back of the line. Wait your turn.

Leviticastform wrote:
Will you put your money where your mouth is and face the technical skill of Leviticus and the onslaught of Dunn?
Been there, done that.

Leviticastform wrote:
Or will you back away like the guys in the office tell you to?
Actually I'm quite certain the "office" would love for you guys to get more shots, because a bunch of idiots trying to "take over the company" like bad Outsiders rip offs getting the shit kicked out of them is money for them. But they're not getting that.

Leviticastform wrote:
Decisions, decisions...
Decision made. Back of the line with you.

Regardless of all of that, Matt P. Dunn is still the measuring stick when it comes to tag team wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:48 am

Well it's fair to say I'm on a losing streak. Not a single win yet. Not a lot to shout about. But I will get there. This is the beginning.

As far as my alliegence to The Pack and Eastwood goes, we arrived at Death Row as a group and regardless of the title match, we left as a group. I know Jack has what it takes to steer us in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:09 am

It's reputed that in 1961 General Douglas MacArthur told President John F. Kennedy: "Never fight a land war in Asia". Well, someone in 2011 should have told Nick Bryson "Never go to war with the Celt in FMW"; I've a nasty habit of either winning long, drawn out grudging engagements, or leaving my enemies with Pyrrhic victories.

It's been foreplay up til now YNG; just wait til you see what I've got in store for ye yet.
Back to top Go down
CarteristheMaster501

Rep : -3

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Dazz Andrews: You can feel the anticipation. Everyone is looking forward to it. Dazz Andrews is here, and ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:40 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Because it went so well for you when you tried to beat Apostasy.

I've never held the Abandoned championship. But I've held the belt you have.

See the difference, spack attack?
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:57 pm

The Celt wrote:
It's reputed that in 1961 General Douglas MacArthur told President John F. Kennedy: "Never fight a land war in Asia". Well, someone in 2011 should have told Nick Bryson "Never go to war with the Celt in FMW"; I've a nasty habit of either winning long, drawn out grudging engagements, or leaving my enemies with Pyrrhic victories.

It's been foreplay up til now YNG; just wait til you see what I've got in store for ye yet.

They're long and drawn out because you keep botching in the matches and they have to keep booking you in rematches until you actually win.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:26 pm

MPD wrote:
Regardless of all of that, Matt P. Dunn is still the measuring stick when it comes to tag team wrestling.

So, basically, what you just said is "I can't actually argue your points so I'll just suck my own dick some more"? Lovely.

Easty wrote:

I've never held the Abandoned championship. But I've held the belt you have.

See the difference, spack attack?
And? That really doesn't change the fact that you haven't exactly been on a huge winning streak lately. Actually, I think it's a different kind of streak.

But hey, I'm sure a match'll end up happening. So you'll eventually get your chance to prove me wrong. I'll look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 RESULTS   Death Row 4 RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Row 4 RESULTS
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next