Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread

Go down 
+17
Easty
Wearedoomed
smonroe
Jeff
MPD
Damien
Ashburn
Anwyl
Drake Parker
Edible14
The Dude
Nicholas Gray
X
Tromboner Man
David GS
RCA
the nick bryson
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What are you most excited for on Death Row?
Battle Royal for the TV Title #1 Contender
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap11%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Killswitch and OJA have a flag match to settle the score
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
GSW vs Rampage! and Comeback Kids
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap7%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Anwyl vs O'Rion culminates
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap4%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
6 man Abandoned Title Match
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap7%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Doc returns to singles action against Abel Steele
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap4%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Tag Team Championship match with GI and SMUT
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap11%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Harlequin, Austin, and Smitten face off
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap15%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
War Games Main Event with YNG, debuting their 4th man, and SoA with big consequences
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap41%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:18 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
OOC:

Sorry for my abrupt departure.

Not sure whether I'm fine or not.

I'm sick.

All the time.

Sucks.

Balls.

Yeah...

hey everybody.

OOC: Hope you get better soon, bud.
Back to top Go down
CarteristheMaster501

Rep : -3

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:27 pm

*The scene cuts to a downtown street, sirens are wailing and there are boarded up houses everywhere. Then...

A man steps on to the scene, with 2 men just behind him, flanking him. He stubs out a cigarette, then says 3 words.*

Dazz Andrews: Lets go lads.

Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:25 pm

Loins wrote:
Easty wrote:
Loins wrote:
Easty wrote:
Well, well. Look who stepped out of the kiddies' pool.

Good luck out there, Daniel. I'd say I'd be rooting for you but that'd just be stupid.

Look Jack, you know what The Pack means to me. And you know I respect the hell out of you and would follow you to the end of the Earth and back. But this is a big oppertunity for me. For The Pack. We bring a title back and we have the leverage we have always wanted in FMW. Surely we should go all guns blazing?

I'm not saying that you shouldn't, I'm just trying to let you down easy.

Let me down easy?! Jeez Jack you're more deluded than you let on!

This is one of those times where I care so... SO little about both people involved, that it in fact makes me angry. Angry that I have to suffer through the two of you scuffling over which one's title fantasy is the most orgasmic.

Man, I should have picked some better opponents. I mean, apparently I'm the only singles champion defending a title on this show, so I was hoping to make it somewhat interesting. Instead, you've tried to turn this into "As The Pack Turns", and the concept of that show is a bit like basing a show off of the GEICO cavemen. It's such a horrible idea, and one that virtually nobody cares about, that otherwise indifferent folk might say that the fact that our society allows such wastes of time and money to occur is tragic.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Something's not right here.

I can feel it deep down, in the pit of my stomach. Something's not right. I feel like I've missed something somewhere and I can't for the life of me pinpoint that detail.

Damn, I cannot let this go undiscovered, not before this match, I have a title to lay claim to.

Apostasy, Heath, whatever you prefer. Any ideas on what that may be?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:13 pm

Edible14 wrote:
Loins wrote:
Easty wrote:
Loins wrote:
Easty wrote:

Good luck out there, Daniel. I'd say I'd be rooting for you but that'd just be stupid.

Look Jack, you know what The Pack means to me. And you know I respect the hell out of you and would follow you to the end of the Earth and back. But this is a big oppertunity for me. For The Pack. We bring a title back and we have the leverage we have always wanted in FMW. Surely we should go all guns blazing?

This is one of those times where I care so... SO little about both people involved, that it in fact makes me angry. Angry that I have to suffer through the two of you scuffling over which one's title fantasy is the most orgasmic.

Man, I should have picked some better opponents. I mean, apparently I'm the only singles champion defending a title on this show, so I was hoping to make it somewhat interesting. Instead, you've tried to turn this into "As The Pack Turns", and the concept of that show is a bit like basing a show off of the GEICO cavemen. It's such a horrible idea, and one that virtually nobody cares about, that otherwise indifferent folk might say that the fact that our society allows such wastes of time and money to occur is tragic.

I'd Google the meaning of what you just said but, quite franky, I don't give a shit.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:04 pm

CarteristheMaster501 wrote:
*The scene cuts to a downtown street, sirens are wailing and there are boarded up houses everywhere. Then...

A man steps on to the scene, with 2 men just behind him, flanking him. He stubs out a cigarette, then says 3 words.*

Dazz Andrews: Lets go lads.

Lets go, huh? Lets go do what? Get your needle dick out for some little kids? You sick fuck!!

Dazz Andrews' Profile wrote:
He entertained himself drinking in kids parks

Won't someone please think of the children?

Last edited by Ashburn on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smonroe

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Since when did rambling' every 4 letter word you could classify as trash talking? Is your vocabulary just that small that you cant think of other ways to be a verbal assassin like the rest of us?
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Edible14 wrote:
Loins wrote:
Easty wrote:
Loins wrote:
Easty wrote:

Just keep running your mouth. Your whitty quips won't protect you when I get my hands on you. The beating I will serve to you will make you rethink the way you choose your challengers in future.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:17 am

Loins wrote:
Edible14 wrote:

Just keep running your mouth. Your whitty quips won't protect you when I get my hands on you. The beating I will serve to you will make you rethink the way you choose your challengers in future.

King: Yeah, next time he'll pick challengers that actually deserve to be competing for the title. You've got no substance, kid. Just a bunch of words, shouted at people that just do not give a fuck about you.
Back to top Go down
CarteristheMaster501

Rep : -3

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:42 am

Dazz Andrews: Let's go and let me kick all your skinny little arses all over the ring. Amway who are you?
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:44 am

CarteristheMaster501 wrote:
Dazz Andrews: Let's go and let me kick all your skinny little arses all over the ring. Amway who are you?

King: I'll assume that was directed at me, you useless chav. I am everything you're not, rich, famous, talented, prettier than an untended anus and capable of speaking without sounding like I've been hit in the head with a few too many bricks. Now then, do you have a legitimate point to make?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:43 am

RCA wrote:
Quote :
Something's not right here.

I can feel it deep down, in the pit of my stomach. Something's not right. I feel like I've missed something somewhere and I can't for the life of me pinpoint that detail.

Damn, I cannot let this go undiscovered, not before this match, I have a title to lay claim to.

Apostasy, Heath, whatever you prefer. Any ideas on what that may be?

Not really. I don't claim to know the inside of your brain.

I can give you some wild, unsubstantiated guesses that are likely complete projections of my own point of view. I don't really know you, Chris. Even if I respect the hell out of you.

I could spout a number of things. I could tell you that a teacher is useless if he doesn't have the respect of his students (empirically true, BTW). I could say that perhaps you're realizing that your motivations in this match are much different from those of Harlequin (crazy appetite for destruction) and Smitten (something to prove in his last match)... and that perhaps you're thinking that your motivations are somehow more lacking. Perhaps you have started to view yourself as an evil person, and you no longer even really have good justifications for the things you do on reflection.

But all of that is just bullshit. Ultimately, Chris, you've got your projects. You have the talent to bring them to fruition, it's just a matter of will. I'm not saying will in terms of "effort", but more in a Sartrian sense. You have your free will, you just have to accept it. Just make sure that you really want what you're bringing about.

OOC: WHICH ONE OF YA DID THIS??!?!?
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:08 pm

OOC: IT'S ME, AUSTIN. IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, AUSTIN.

lol j/k i dunno
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:33 pm

OOC: I'm soooo confused.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:38 pm

And Austin is talking to himself now. Let's all just back away slowly, and hope he doesn't notice us.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:39 pm

OOC: I'm pretty sure Apostasy (Edible) responded to my TT post but somehow, it says that I posted the reply.

I don't know why that is and I don't like that it is that way.

(sees Gray's post)

SEE?!?!!?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:41 pm

OH GOD HE'S NOTICED ME AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH RUN SAVE YOURSELVES
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:14 pm

Jonathon King wrote:
Loins wrote:
Edible14 wrote:

King: Yeah, next time he'll pick challengers that actually deserve to be competing for the title. You've got no substance, kid. Just a bunch of words, shouted at people that just do not give a fuck about you.

Bryson: Pot. Kettle. Dark.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:58 pm

RCA wrote:
OOC: I'm pretty sure Apostasy (Edible) responded to my TT post but somehow, it says that I posted the reply.

I don't know why that is and I don't like that it is that way.

(sees Gray's post)

SEE?!?!!?

I... uh... wow....

OOC: Might have clicked "edit" instead of quote. Apparently I'm not quite used to admin powers.

I fixed it, though.

SORRY!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Edible14 wrote:

I... uh... wow....

You seem speechless. Why is that?

Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:16 pm

Because he's just realized the vast amount of power he wields, and is already starting to become overcome with lust to use and abuse it so everything is worshiping at his feet?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:23 pm

OOC: Are we OOC or IC here, I'm somewhat confused.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:34 pm

lol i dunno
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:04 pm

...and I thought I was the one talking crap...
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:13 pm

Don't worry, you are.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:03 pm

RCA wrote:
OOC: Are we OOC or IC here, I'm somewhat confused.

That was supposed to be OOC too. I was going to copy/paste what I originally put to respond to you, but then thought better of it.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:55 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
OH GOD HE'S NOTICED ME AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH RUN SAVE YOURSELVES

IC: Nick, you make me glad that stupid ain't contagious.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:56 pm

OOC: LOL ain't.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:01 pm

RCA wrote:
OOC: LOL ain't.

OOC: Yes, yes. Laugh at the Southerner.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:52 pm

At least I can overcome my redneck background.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next