Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread

Go down 
+17
Easty
Wearedoomed
smonroe
Jeff
MPD
Damien
Ashburn
Anwyl
Drake Parker
Edible14
The Dude
Nicholas Gray
X
Tromboner Man
David GS
RCA
the nick bryson
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What are you most excited for on Death Row?
Battle Royal for the TV Title #1 Contender
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Killswitch and OJA have a flag match to settle the score
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
GSW vs Rampage! and Comeback Kids
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Anwyl vs O'Rion culminates
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
6 man Abandoned Title Match
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Doc returns to singles action against Abel Steele
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Tag Team Championship match with GI and SMUT
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Harlequin, Austin, and Smitten face off
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap15%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
War Games Main Event with YNG, debuting their 4th man, and SoA with big consequences
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap41%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
Wearedoomed

Wearedoomed

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Derek Levy
Championship:

Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:27 pm

David GS wrote:
I don't appreciate you lumping me in as part of a "talent-deprived" promotion. Kindly refrain from doing so again.

And you are?

As for you, Bryson, when you are a well-traveled and world renowned talent such as myself , you tend to spot great wrestlers and not-so-great ones.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:36 pm

I'm David GS. DGS, if you prefer. You'll want to be watching what you say to me.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:37 pm

Wearedoomed wrote:

A) I am NOT a rookie. Just because I've just signed for FMW doesn't mean I haven't wrestled a single match in my life.

I'm pretty sure that when people use rookie for things like King of Rookies or things like that, they're referring to in the company since you've just signed you are a rookie to the federation.

Pretty sure, not completely though, your mileage might vary.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:39 pm

Quote :
Quote :
A) I am NOT a rookie. Just because I've just signed for FMW doesn't mean I haven't wrestled a single match in my life.

I'm pretty sure that when people use rookie for things like King of Rookies or things like that, they're referring to in the company since you've just signed you are a rookie to the federation.

Pretty sure, not completely though, your mileage might vary.

Gray hits the nail on the head with this one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Wearedoomed

Wearedoomed

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Derek Levy
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:42 pm

David GS wrote:
I'm David GS. DGS, if you prefer. You'll want to be watching what you say to me.

Or else what? Bore me with more vague threats?
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:49 pm

Something like that. I'm a very boring individual. Pretty good in the ring, though - better than you, I'd wager.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:11 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Bryson: Its good to see that we actually hire new employees with intelligence in this company, for once. I mean, the new guy did almost ruin it with that whole 'Austin should be champ thing' but I'm willing to let something miniscule slide when clearly he isn't aware that FMW currently has its greatest champion of all time holding its belt.

Well you know... I actually have to agree with you.

Unfortunately, I've never had a chance to prove I should be FMW Champion. Not sure whose fault that is but since I decided to prove myself worthy of such a match-up, a lot of people have been getting embarrassed by yours truly. A LOT.

However, while winning the title twice is an achievement in itself, you'll have to make more meaningful defenses until you earn that distinction of greatest of all time. Matt Dunn and Trey Spruance, respectively, aren't exactly marquee names in the singles wrestler's department.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:06 am

David GS wrote:
Something like that. I'm a very boring individual. Pretty good in the ring, though - better than you, I'd wager.

My money's on David.
Back to top Go down
smonroe

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:32 am

Have you had your first match here?

No, well then by definition your a Rookie. You learn fast that your past conquests and exploits mean nothing in FMW. Whatever wins, loses or titles you think you have won don't mean anything in FMW. Whatever scrub company you used to work for means nothing in FMW. YOU MEAN NOTHING IN FMW.

Don't worry my soapboxing works both ways cause it is the same for me.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:27 am

RCA wrote:

However, while winning the title twice is an achievement in itself, you'll have to make more meaningful defenses until you earn that distinction of greatest of all time. Matt Dunn and Trey Spruance, respectively, aren't exactly marquee names in the singles wrestler's department.

Nor have I ever claimed to be. But I do have the tendancy to just eat up tag teams, super tag teams, tag dream teams and the wayward sons.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:56 am

Fucking Alex O'Rion.

Whether he likes it or not, I will drag his drunkard ass to this ring and we will proceed to waste you and any partner of your choosing some time in the future.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:14 pm

I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:12 pm

I could just annihilate you on my own, if that seems more fitting.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:47 pm

When Austin and Dunn fight, everyone wins.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:19 pm

Dunn doesn't, should this come to pass.
Back to top Go down
smonroe

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Well if he rolls a good reflex save he might just be ok....
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:19 am

As long as Dunn gets Occam's Razor, I think everyone outside of GSW ought to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Got to disagree with you. Maybe having the Abandoned title will actually tempt Matt to come at me... bro.

In related news, Matt, do you know the guy who wrote that article about you? Because it sure seems he wants Chris' dick in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:04 pm

Just thought I would take the chance to tell Seth Rotunda to re think his comments about me. You may be the Dreamkiller but I'm your fucking nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Easty wrote:
Got to disagree with you. Maybe having the Abandoned title will actually tempt Matt to come at me... bro.

In related news, Matt, do you know the guy who wrote that article about you? Because it sure seems he wants Chris' dick in his mouth.

List of people I'm concerned about losing my Abandoned Title to, in order:

1) Ryder Strong
2) Ryu Quinn
3) Son of Sharkboy
4) Paper Bag Man/Trey Spruance
5) Moppy
6) God himself
7) Anyone from The Pack

Quote :
Just thought I would take the chance to tell Seth Rotunda to re think his comments about me. You may be the Dreamkiller but I'm your fucking nightmare.

Man... I once thought you were something decent. What the hell was I thinking? Did somebody slip something in my drink last week? Did I not get enough sleep? Did I hit my head walking backstage?

Is this your master plan for this match? Pretend that you all aren't on the same page, so that it might surprise me when you all act like Eastwood's personal bitches... AGAIN? Guys, you need a new plan. Maybe put back up those flyers and recruit yourselves a new member, because your current squad isn't hacking it. I mean, can you remind me when the last time any of you has won a match is?

Blake Vendetta did win a match once against Prideman, but I guess you and your group just don't like that kind of success, and we haven't heard from him since. Rotunda... has a win on the pre-show of Ultimatum... and that's it. Prideman... winless... and Eastwood... let's see... losing tag matches with his stable, losing to me, losing to Celt, losing to Inferno, Losing to Leon... losing to me all the way back in cycle 10, losing to Crash Scene as part of Havoc... ah... here... 9.1... beating Nick Bryson.

Prideman... you are nobody's nightmare. When I'm walking to the back after our match, my title will be held up high above my head. You gentlemen will once again have squandered a golden opportunity, and it will be your last. I'm done handing out opportunities to you people. I've beaten you in singles competition TWICE now Eastwood. I've beaten Rotunda. And until Prideman wins a match, he deserves absolutely nothing around here. To be completely honest, none of you deserve the chances I've given you. Despite all the not-so-nice things I've said, when you think about it I've been really nice to all of you... except maybe Jack Eastwood. You've repaid me with cheap shots and tough talk.

Fine then. I'm done being nice. I've learned my lesson. You shouldn't show kindness to snakes, they'll only repay you with malice.

But when you're laying there, disappointed as usual, realize that I'm not the guy you should be angry at. I'm not the guy to blame for your failures. They will all rest on your shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:10 am

Edible14 wrote:
Man... I once thought you were something decent. What the hell was I thinking? Did somebody slip something in my drink last week? Did I not get enough sleep? Did I hit my head walking backstage?

Is this your master plan for this match? Pretend that you all aren't on the same page, so that it might surprise me when you all act like Eastwood's personal bitches... AGAIN?

Apostasy, you're more stupid thn I first thought. When you spoke with me at 14.3 did you see nothing? Did you not see the fire burning inside to take your title? Yeah, I'm winless, yeah I need to up my game, but you better believe that right now I am focused. I'm not here to be anyones bitch. Eastwood and Rotunda are fellow Pack members but I lay down for no one.

I shouldn't have to prove myself to you, and yet I feel the need to prove my worth. Call it daddy issues if you want, but I will prove to you that I am worthy of competing with you and I am more than worthy of your title.

I am not something decent, I am better than that. And I know that you truly don't believe that I am "decent". Everyone in FMW sees my potential and I'm here to achieve it. AT ALL COSTS.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:47 am

Well, well. Look who stepped out of the kiddies' pool.

Good luck out there, Daniel. I'd say I'd be rooting for you but that'd just be stupid.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:34 am

Whitt: No signs of life from any of our opponents in the Cage match. Ha, we might win this by default! Think FMW will let us kill that time by promoing if those third-rate competitors don't show up?

Crusoe: You really gon' be cockeh li' that? Gran'ed, they haven't shown up yet, but that don't mean they won't. You nee' ta stay sharp, Jeff.

Whitt: ...fine. Rampage, Comeback Kids, I don't know what hole you're hiding in, but you'd better stay there until Death Row is over. Showing up to this match with a pissed-off True Talent standing across the ring form you WILL be bad for your health. I didn't get berated and embarrassed by my employer to lose here. If you show up, all three of you are going to end up praying to Akeem the Based Dream for mercy that you won't get.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:47 am

OOC: I blame Nick Bryson for my inability to promo on time. Yep. It was his fault. But, at least I didn't no show! Smile
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:52 pm

Easty wrote:

Good luck out there, Daniel. I'd say I'd be rooting for you but that'd just be stupid.

Look Jack, you know what The Pack means to me. And you know I respect the hell out of you and would follow you to the end of the Earth and back. But this is a big oppertunity for me. For The Pack. We bring a title back and we have the leverage we have always wanted in FMW. Surely we should go all guns blazing?
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:45 pm

OOC:

Sorry for my abrupt departure.

Not sure whether I'm fine or not.

I'm sick.

All the time.

Sucks.

Balls.

Yeah...

hey everybody.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Loins wrote:
Easty wrote:

Look Jack, you know what The Pack means to me. And you know I respect the hell out of you and would follow you to the end of the Earth and back. But this is a big oppertunity for me. For The Pack. We bring a title back and we have the leverage we have always wanted in FMW. Surely we should go all guns blazing?

I'm not saying that you shouldn't, I'm just trying to let you down easy.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:21 pm

OOC: Hey Hannibal. We were wondering where you'd gone. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:28 pm

OOC:

I really apologize for leaving.

But things have been horrible lately.

I've been looking around whenever I get the chance, and I know it's not much whatsoever, but I thought I'd drop something in for Death Row. First thing I've written in any form since my last fmw promo.

Sorry for letting everyone down.

Really sorry.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Easty wrote:
Loins wrote:
Easty wrote:

I'm not saying that you shouldn't, I'm just trying to let you down easy.

Let me down easy?! Jeez Jack you're more deluded than you let on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next