Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread

Go down 
+17
Easty
Wearedoomed
smonroe
Jeff
MPD
Damien
Ashburn
Anwyl
Drake Parker
Edible14
The Dude
Nicholas Gray
X
Tromboner Man
David GS
RCA
the nick bryson
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What are you most excited for on Death Row?
Battle Royal for the TV Title #1 Contender
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap11%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Killswitch and OJA have a flag match to settle the score
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
GSW vs Rampage! and Comeback Kids
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap7%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Anwyl vs O'Rion culminates
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap4%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
6 man Abandoned Title Match
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap7%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Doc returns to singles action against Abel Steele
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap4%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Tag Team Championship match with GI and SMUT
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap11%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Harlequin, Austin, and Smitten face off
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap15%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
War Games Main Event with YNG, debuting their 4th man, and SoA with big consequences
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap41%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:07 am

Why deny what I am?

However, the day I start listening to Rascal Flatts is the day I let you put a fuckin' bullet in my head.

Last edited by Damien on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:21 am

Damien wrote:
Why deny what I am?

However, the day I start listening to Rascal Flatts is the day I let you put a fuckin' bullt in my head.

*Teehee*

The difference:

"Built" Bob (first GIS result)
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 51J7HTBV9GL._SL160_SS160_

"Bullet" Bob
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 Zzz_bobshoot
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:55 am

OOC: Really? Hahaha. When I searched "BULLT", dogs came up. Then "Bullt Bob" broght up Ron Simmons.

Damn!
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:33 am

Damien wrote:
OOC: Really? Hahaha. When I searched "BULLT", dogs came up. Then "Bullt Bob" broght up Ron Simmons.

Damn!

Wow... read that first l as an i.

Triple fail for me this thread.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:56 am

Damien wrote:
Hannibal Frost wrote:
OOC:

Sorry for my abrupt departure.

Not sure whether I'm fine or not.

I'm sick.

All the time.

Sucks.

Balls.

Yeah...

hey everybody.

OOC: Hope you get better soon, bud.

OOC: Seconded
Back to top Go down
smonroe

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:14 pm

It is hilarious to me to see how this company compares to that little organization down south LPW.

I go from teaming with one of thier "good old boys" X and singlehandedly beating down an entire stable of young jack monkies with no direction. To getting screwed out of the one title shot I earned while I was there by the backstage Kevin Nash wanna be generation.

People with absolute no skills in or out of the ring only worried about pushing their guys to the top, regardless of how good the younger generation was.

People who have absolute no business in a ring, PEOPLE how called me once a friend when they needed adivce. Poeple who left my ass on the street when I needed the most help. See I am a company I guy Ido the deed exactly like the big boss wants. The come to "Monroe, we got this big vision for you man. We wan you to lead a stable we see you as the horsmen of this generation. We are going to give you SOS, and PL to run it with you."

I was thinking sweet this could go somewhere, where did it go? Straight down the fucking toilet a,ong with any reputation I had built. SOS and PL had no business in the ring with wrestlers I was trying to take down. So boss says good put on a good show and down the line when you turn on AV it will be great,

SO I go out there week after week to take my beating from ASH, X, cYn casue she those are the good old boys. and What happens NOTHING!!! Well Monrowe we are in the middle of the cycle and cant fit you in anywhere.

Can't fight ME in ANYWHERE fucking LPW, I beat ASh is still protecting himself from people. So I go in to a match I win a quarenteed shot at any title. SO I cash in v Sheep, what happens I get screwed again I won the "Vote" yet some how lost it to bad talking and the raitings weren't even close to what they should have been. SCREWED I lost what was a close match by .4 WTF!!!!!

I bleed for that company, I play ball for that company, and they couldn't even open the door for me at the hardest point in my life. I lost my baby, lost my wife living in a box, someone walks up to me hands me a ticket and here I am on my way to Death Row. All the passion, al my strength, all my respect, and work ethic is comeing to Death Row.

The Problem is I am also bringing all my pain and all my hate. It is a big bowl of empitness in the pit of my stomach. I am going to do things I should have done to SHeepster, Seth Omega, Ash, cYn, Nigel, and Andy Savanah. I am going to let all the fury and vengeance out on everyone in the battle royal.

See you there boys..
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:07 pm

smonroe wrote:
It is hilarious to me to see how this company compares to that little organization down south LPW.

I go from teaming with one of thier "good old boys" X and singlehandedly beating down an entire stable of young jack monkies with no direction. To getting screwed out of the one title shot I earned while I was there by the backstage Kevin Nash wanna be generation.

People with absolute no skills in or out of the ring only worried about pushing their guys to the top, regardless of how good the younger generation was.

People who have absolute no business in a ring, PEOPLE how called me once a friend when they needed adivce. Poeple who left my ass on the street when I needed the most help. See I am a company I guy Ido the deed exactly like the big boss wants. The come to "Monroe, we got this big vision for you man. We wan you to lead a stable we see you as the horsmen of this generation. We are going to give you SOS, and PL to run it with you."

I was thinking sweet this could go somewhere, where did it go? Straight down the fucking toilet a,ong with any reputation I had built. SOS and PL had no business in the ring with wrestlers I was trying to take down. So boss says good put on a good show and down the line when you turn on AV it will be great,

SO I go out there week after week to take my beating from ASH, X, cYn casue she those are the good old boys. and What happens NOTHING!!! Well Monrowe we are in the middle of the cycle and cant fit you in anywhere.

Can't fight ME in ANYWHERE fucking LPW, I beat ASh is still protecting himself from people. So I go in to a match I win a quarenteed shot at any title. SO I cash in v Sheep, what happens I get screwed again I won the "Vote" yet some how lost it to bad talking and the raitings weren't even close to what they should have been. SCREWED I lost what was a close match by .4 WTF!!!!!

I bleed for that company, I play ball for that company, and they couldn't even open the door for me at the hardest point in my life. I lost my baby, lost my wife living in a box, someone walks up to me hands me a ticket and here I am on my way to Death Row. All the passion, al my strength, all my respect, and work ethic is comeing to Death Row.

The Problem is I am also bringing all my pain and all my hate. It is a big bowl of empitness in the pit of my stomach. I am going to do things I should have done to SHeepster, Seth Omega, Ash, cYn, Nigel, and Andy Savanah. I am going to let all the fury and vengeance out on everyone in the battle royal.

See you there boys..

I think someone's on their period...
Back to top Go down
smonroe

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:25 am

Ashburn wrote:
]

What do have here? A smart mouth punk.... Tell your buddy I will be taking his belt away from him as soon as I clear the ring of the riff raff in this battle royal.

Ashburn, there is one thing I have learned over the last few years. The guys in big stables such as "YNG" can't do anything on their own merits. They have to rely on strength in numbers. They run around like little bitches attacking and fighting only in groups.

Oh I will be seeing YNG very very soon.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:12 am

Watching a 400 pound dude beat the shit outta Marky-Mark would be a sight to see.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:27 am

smonroe wrote:
Ashburn wrote:
]

What do have here? A smart mouth punk.... Tell your buddy I will be taking his belt away from him as soon as I clear the ring of the riff raff in this battle royal.

Ashburn, there is one thing I have learned over the last few years. The guys in big stables such as "YNG" can't do anything on their own merits. They have to rely on strength in numbers. They run around like little bitches attacking and fighting only in groups.

Oh I will be seeing YNG very very soon.

That's it. Let it all out. Why don't you tell us about the time those kids in the fourth grade called you fat?
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:30 am

Please, keep pushin' him, Ashburn. Even if you beat him in a fight, not a whole lot you can do to stop a dude that big from doin' some damage.
Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:37 am

smonroe wrote:

See you there boys..

So lame.

OOC: So lame. I don't even know what a "good ol' boy" is. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
smonroe

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:53 pm

Ryder, why is that lame. I feel betrayed by a company I busted my ass for. When I needed LPW after my wife and kid died, where were they?

They "had nothing for me". I had no where to go and blew all my trying to find out what happened with my kid. I am lame for being a father and expending everything I could to keep her alive?

They left me on my ass, I am lucky to have a job and get a shot here.

Assburn, you bring your numbers, your bring your friends in YNG's down to the ring. I'll bring my fists those are the only friends I'll need.

OOC: Good Old Boys think Kliq and how they took care of each other. It is a term I heard alot when I was down in Florida. Basically they take care of thier own
Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:18 pm

It's lame because it doesn't matter what you couldn't accomplish elsewhere. What matters is what you do right here in FMW. And I'm sure it will be grand (that's my new trendy word. Hash it!)!
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:42 pm

X wrote:
It's lame because it doesn't matter what you couldn't accomplish elsewhere. What matters is what you do right here in FMW. And I'm sure it will be grand (that's my new trendy word. Hash it!)!

ooc: lol this made me think of the clerks 2 scene.

"Grand! I'm taking it back!"
Back to top Go down
smonroe

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:00 am

In all of that all you could take away was that you though tI was bragging about my accomplishments?

all I have to say is WOW Ryder talk about hearing what you want to hear. If anything, in my humble opinion I would say I talked about not meaning anything on the LPW radar. I thought I conveyed my biggest problem in the career I built there I was being held back.

To me LPW is like that best friend you have in high school. You know the type that comes over and hangs out, watches movies, plays video games. Then as soon as you leave town for a weekend he gets your girl drunk and fucks her. LPW was like that to me.

But I will admit your right to a point. You are also wrong, my accomplishments or lack there of in LPW forged the person that is now here. It helped make the man that is going to expose YNG for the fools and punks they are.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:57 pm

OOC: Clerks 2 Made me think off!

Anwyl : [singing]
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,
Mother, mother fuck,
Mother, mother fuck, fuck
Mother fuck, mother fuck,
Noise noise noise,
1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4,
Noise, noise noise
Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz,
Doin' coke, drinkin' beers,
Drinkin' beers, beers, beers,
Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts,
Who smokes the blunts?
We smoke the blunts.
Rollin' blunts and smokin'...

Random Teen: Uh, let me get a nickel bag.

Anwyl :[singing]
Fifteen bucks, little man,
Put that shit in my hand,
If that money doesn't show,
Then you owe me, owe me, owe,
My jungle love, yeah,
Owe-ee, owe-ee, owe,
I think I want to know ya, know ya,
Yeah, what?

Random Teen: What the hell are you singing?

Anwyl :You don't know "Jungle Love?" That shit is the mad notes. Written by God herself and sent down to the greatest band in the world: The mother-fucking Time.

Random Teen: You mean the guys in that Prince movie? Purple Rain. Man, that shit was so gay - fucking eighties style.

Anwyl : Don't you never say an unkind word about the Time! Me and Camera Man Ronnie modeled our whole fucking lives around Morris Day and Jerome. I'm a smooth pimp who loves the pussy. And Tubby here is my black man servant. What?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:16 pm

What'd I tell you two about dealin' to fans at the show? Drop the kid and peddle your wares someplace else, burn-boy. And for the record, The Time sucked ass.
Back to top Go down
CarteristheMaster501

Rep : -3

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:46 pm

Dazz Andrews: I am the hottest property this company has to offer. As soon as Death Row is over, I will burst onto the scene.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:52 pm

If I had a nickel for every time a rookie said that, I'd have a shitload of nickels.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:57 pm

CarteristheMaster501 wrote:
Dazz Andrews: I am the hottest property this company has to offer. As soon as Death Row is over, I will burst onto the scene.

Whitt: No. No, you're not. Every hotshot rookie comes in here and makes the exact same claim. It's unoriginal. It's uninspired. Hell, I did it, and I fell flat on my back and looked like a fool. Ad undoubtedly, you will, too, you Kitten Whisperer.

It's what you do afterwards, it's what you do following your initial fall, that dictates whether or not you are worth anything. Because it's after you hit rock bottom, it's after your back is pressed against the wall, then you begin to show your true colors and skills. And just by looking at you, Dazz, I can safely say you'd be one to fold instantly. You'd get crushed by the weight of your failed promises.

The same, however, will not happen to me.

Slegna, Bobino, RAMPAGE!, Death Row will be your respective careers' final resting places. Levi, Matt, and I, we have a bigger goal we need to complete. We have the motivation you three clearly lack. And with our backs against the wall, we'll come out swinging and aiming to take your heads off.

And that's exactly what we'll do.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:05 pm

Jeff wrote:
CarteristheMaster501 wrote:

Whitt: No. No, you're not. Every hotshot rookie comes in here and makes the exact same claim. It's unoriginal. It's uninspired. Hell, I did it, and I fell flat on my back and looked like a fool. Ad undoubtedly, you will, too, you Kitten Whisperer... blah... bla... blah

Anwyl: I'm just come out and say I am the difference here, just saying, throwing it out there, you can take it or leave it. It's one of those moments where we can agree to disagree. Anwyl equals King of da Rookiez, just saying, he also equals the future, just saying! Take it or leave it! Do what you want with it, do an interperative dance to fully understand it!
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Damien wrote:
If I had a nickel for every time a rookie said that, I'd have a shitload of nickels.

King: Oddly enough, you wouldn't have one from me.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:06 am

Jonathon King wrote:
Damien wrote:

King: Oddly enough, you wouldn't have one from me.

Anwyl: It's cause you are shit, mate.
Back to top Go down
smonroe

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:25 am

Can I borrow a few of those nickels for the car wash. It is a cheap shower for a homeless guy.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:23 am

Dude, I'll give ya more than nickels.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:26 am

Anwyl: Can I have a few nickels for the Space Invaders game, please!
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Anwyl wrote:
Anwyl: Can I have a few nickels for the Space Invaders game, please!

D\'oh
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:59 am

Which part are you face-palmin' this time, David?
Back to top Go down
smonroe

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:42 am

How about those nickels. I wonder what is going through the 9 men about to step in the ring with 400 pounds of pissed of homeless man. I'm bringing more emotional baggage than Lindsey Lohan to the ring. Everyone thinks what Ivan Drago did to Apollo Creed was bad. Just you wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next