Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread

Go down 
+17
Easty
Wearedoomed
smonroe
Jeff
MPD
Damien
Ashburn
Anwyl
Drake Parker
Edible14
The Dude
Nicholas Gray
X
Tromboner Man
David GS
RCA
the nick bryson
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What are you most excited for on Death Row?
Battle Royal for the TV Title #1 Contender
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Killswitch and OJA have a flag match to settle the score
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
GSW vs Rampage! and Comeback Kids
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Anwyl vs O'Rion culminates
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
6 man Abandoned Title Match
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Doc returns to singles action against Abel Steele
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Tag Team Championship match with GI and SMUT
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Harlequin, Austin, and Smitten face off
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
War Games Main Event with YNG, debuting their 4th man, and SoA with big consequences
Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap41%Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:22 am

Alex O'Rion has no dignity or respect. And frankly, defeating him just isn't worth what it used to be.

You'll still get something out of it though.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:45 am

Quote :
Alex O'Rion has no dignity or respect. And frankly, defeating him just isn't worth what it used to be.

You'll still get something out of it though.

Anwyl:Shit happens to shit humans.

I am just getting Alex out of my way so I can clasp my hands on the C-4 Championship, or maybe even the Full Metal Championship. Imagine that, Anwyl gets his hands on the title before Chris Austin does! It would be the biggest upset ever!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:34 am

Good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:46 am

RCA wrote:
What is with you people and the word "King"?

After all, I distinctly recall winning the Hayabusa Cup and with it the title of "King of FMW". You don't see me flaunting it all about, do you?

King: And in doing so, you have earned the right to call yourself "King". I merely take issue with someone claiming the title who has done next to nothing to earn it. As a rookie, and a member of the King family, I can and will dispute his claim to being King of the Rookies. You don't really have a place in this conversation anymore.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:46 am

Jonathon King wrote:
RCA wrote:
What is with you people and the word "King"?

After all, I distinctly recall winning the Hayabusa Cup and with it the title of "King of FMW". You don't see me flaunting it all about, do you?

King: And in doing so, you have earned the right to call yourself "King". I merely take issue with someone claiming the title who has done next to nothing to earn it. As a rookie, and a member of the King family, I can and will dispute his claim to being King of the Rookies. You don't really have a place in this conversation anymore.

Anwyl: SHUT. YOUR. FUCKING. MOUTH! For fucks sake, nobody cares anymore. I am still going to call myself the King of the Rookies with the reason that I am and will be. Until another rookie is able to dethrone me I will continue!

Nobody cares about the money in your pocket, this King family and what you think. You are nothing here!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:07 am

When Anwyl and Jonathan King fight... nobody wins. Also... nobody cares.

Until further notice, I declare that the true king of rookies is...

Son of Sharkboy.

Who's with me?
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:40 am

Edible14 wrote:

Until further notice, I declare that the true king of rookies is...

Son of Sharkboy.

Who's with me?

Well then you're as dense as Sharkboy. I'd gut that clown like a fish.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:58 am

Shut up, sell-out.

Also, Apo, I may have to hurt your favorite rook. Sorry in advance, bud.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:01 am

Damien wrote:
Shut up, sell-out.

"Never hate those people who are jealous of you but respect their jealousy because they are the ones who think that you are better than them."

I won't see you at Death Row - I have my own dressing room now - but good luck, Da... Damien, is it?
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:03 am

There's nothin' for me to be jealous of. Believe me.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:09 am

Damien wrote:
There's nothin' for me to be jealous of. Believe me.

Lies make baby Jesus cry.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:30 am

He makes a valid point - Damien, be jealous of the fact that he's currently in league with the Full Metal Champion, and do it while you can. After Death Row's come and gone, you won't have another chance to envy him for that.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:09 pm

Bryson: Ashburn, dont pick on that Gay Inferno team. It only lets them think they can actually talk to us.

Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Anwyl wrote:
I stand like a man
I move like a legend
I talk, but with action
That's how I'll be remembered
The greats learned that humility is a weapon
And I sever ties with the part of me thats too big to learn a lesson
I sits in silence
To fight the mind and try to find the present
Because we only get a couple chances to be epic
And to call out, I am the King!
I am the Future!

Did Soulja Boy ghost-write this absolute trash or are you just retarded? Either way, it's very embarrassing.

Also. Stop with this inane rookie king bullshit. I beat you. I beat David GS, last year's King of the Rookies. If anyone should be claiming that crown, it's me... but I'm not. Why? Because being the best from a bunch of dense fucktards like you and Sharkboy is nothing to be proud of.

I'm above that grouping. I'm one of Your New Gods.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:22 pm

Actually wasn't TyranT crowned the King of NEW, and ergo, the rookies? Or was that Mr. Striker.
Besides, the fact that you people are arguing over the top of the pile of the unclean masses is amusing to me.

Regardless, Nigger Charlie, it's time to set the standard.
Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:54 pm

Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 Untitled-1
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Edible14 wrote:

King: I take issue with half of that. No one cares, but I win.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:14 pm

Whitt: Well well.

Feels good to be back.

Though it'd feel better if "back" didn't mean this accursed stinking hellhole of a federation that has tried to hold my brethren and I down, but whatever.

Speaking of, my GSW comrades, how are you? It's been a while, quite a while!

I know that I have basically let you all down by being braggadocios and then failing to back any of those claims up, and thus making us look like fools. But I've trained. I've clamped down. And I am even better than before.

Are we prepared to excel at Death Row? Are we prepared to show these Metalheads what it takes to be the Gold Standard?

Because after getting embarrassed over and over again, I sure as shit am ready.

The Talent Show is back on, boys! Lets bring the fight to 'em!
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
smonroe

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:43 pm

I know I am a bearded hobo right now but seriously bros. Who are these guys I am facing? I never heard of any of them except Jo-King. How am I supposed to take the other guys seriously with names like Paper Bag boy and Star Child
Back to top Go down
Wearedoomed

Wearedoomed

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Derek Levy
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:16 pm

You may not know me, but Derek Levy himself has set foot into Full Metal Wrestling. And, to be quite honest, I am rather.....largely unimpressed. Matt Ashburn, Chris Austin, Jonathon King, and The Nick Bryson notwithstanding, it feels as if I've been walking through a talent-deprived desert of a promotion. What to do, what do to? On the one hand, we've got some random speck screaming at the top of his lungs "I'M KING OF THE ROOKIES! I'M KING OF THE ROOKIES! OH AND DID I MENTION I'M KING OF THE ROOKIES CAUSE THAT'S WHAT I AM!" whilst jumping up and down and flailing his arms around like an epileptic muppet. On the other hand, we've got a homeless man.....doing whatever is it that homeless men (or, as I call them, "panhandling scum too lazy and incompetent to find jobs") do; you know, beg for change and half-eaten cheeseburgers, pleasuring other men for booze, wave signs about the end of days around while screaming bloody murder, etc. Then we have "The Son of Shark-Boy".....You're kidding? Shark-Boy? Why not employ "Cousin of the Son of Curry Man" or "The Roommate of Abe Knuckleball Swartz" while we're at it, hmm?

Then, on the VASTLY opposite side of the spectrum, you have talent like Chris Austin, who SHOULD be Full Metal Champion, Nick Bryson, Jonathon King (I haven't seen much of his work, but he carries himself with class), and Matt Ashburn. People who need some real competiton and someone who'll help elevate the greatness of FMW. To steal a quote from the Joker; these people deserve a better class of wrestler, and I'm gonna give it to them. Bt first.....There appears to be some weeding out that needs to be done.

Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:57 pm

Wearedoomed wrote:
we've got a homeless man.....doing whatever is it that homeless men (or, as I call them, "panhandling scum too lazy and incompetent to find jobs")
Wait, hold on, by that definition then Monroe ISN'T a hobo, since he clearly has a job here now, what with being booked and all.

Wearedoomed wrote:
Jonathon King (I haven't seen much of his work)
Don't worry, you didn't miss anything important.
Back to top Go down
Wearedoomed

Wearedoomed

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:

Wait, hold on, by that definition then Monroe ISN'T a hobo, since he clearly has a job here now, what with being booked and all.

Then why does he cry about being homeless, may I ask? Clearly he's doing something very wrong if he supposedly has a job here and must go dumpster-diving in order to keep from starving to death.

Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:05 pm

Well he was just signed, maybe management only pays new guys after they actually wrestle. I do see your point though. Ask Monroe, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Wearedoomed

Wearedoomed

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:09 pm

He might try to mug me or follow me home like a stray cat, so I much rather not speak with him.
Back to top Go down
smonroe

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:30 pm

I see we all like to jump to conclusions now don't we. For you to poke fun at the fact I am currently without home and living on the streets without hearing why makes you look like the jackass of all jackasses. Yes sir you are the King of of all Rookies and you just made the same ROOKIE mistake all ROOKIES make. You assumed, you assumed and therefore made an ass out of yourself.

Yes I am homeless and continue to be homeless due to my current contract. I get paid based on showing up to Death Row and actually competing. See I want to earn what I get paid, I don't want a free ride this time. If I earn a better contract FMW will give it to me.

But I have to ask who the hell are you? No offense...
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:45 pm

Wearedoomed wrote:
You may not know me, but Derek Levy himself has set foot into Full Metal Wrestling. And, to be quite honest, I am rather.....largely unimpressed. Matt Ashburn, Chris Austin, Jonathon King, and The Nick Bryson notwithstanding, it feels as if I've been walking through a talent-deprived desert of a promotion. What to do, what do to? On the one hand, we've got some random speck screaming at the top of his lungs "I'M KING OF THE ROOKIES! I'M KING OF THE ROOKIES! OH AND DID I MENTION I'M KING OF THE ROOKIES CAUSE THAT'S WHAT I AM!" whilst jumping up and down and flailing his arms around like an epileptic muppet. On the other hand, we've got a homeless man.....doing whatever is it that homeless men (or, as I call them, "panhandling scum too lazy and incompetent to find jobs") do; you know, beg for change and half-eaten cheeseburgers, pleasuring other men for booze, wave signs about the end of days around while screaming bloody murder, etc. Then we have "The Son of Shark-Boy".....You're kidding? Shark-Boy? Why not employ "Cousin of the Son of Curry Man" or "The Roommate of Abe Knuckleball Swartz" while we're at it, hmm?

Then, on the VASTLY opposite side of the spectrum, you have talent like Chris Austin, who SHOULD be Full Metal Champion, Nick Bryson, Jonathon King (I haven't seen much of his work, but he carries himself with class), and Matt Ashburn. People who need some real competiton and someone who'll help elevate the greatness of FMW. To steal a quote from the Joker; these people deserve a better class of wrestler, and I'm gonna give it to them. Bt first.....There appears to be some weeding out that needs to be done.

Ahem.
Back to top Go down
Wearedoomed

Wearedoomed

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:54 pm

smonroe wrote:
I see we all like to jump to conclusions now don't we. For you to poke fun at the fact I am currently without home and living on the streets without hearing why makes you look like the jackass of all jackasses. Yes sir you are the King of of all Rookies and you just made the same ROOKIE mistake all ROOKIES make. You assumed, you assumed and therefore made an ass out of yourself.

Yes I am homeless and continue to be homeless due to my current contract. I get paid based on showing up to Death Row and actually competing. See I want to earn what I get paid, I don't want a free ride this time. If I earn a better contract FMW will give it to me.

But I have to ask who the hell are you? No offense...

Oh look. The creature speaks.

A) I am NOT a rookie. Just because I've just signed for FMW doesn't mean I haven't wrestled a single match in my life. Your opening arguement is invalid. In case you don't know what the word "invalid" means, look it up, provided you haven't already burnt a dictionary to keep yourself warm.

B) Until then, please pay some attention to your local soup kitchen so they have something to do.

C) Someone with a house and a staggering bank account.

davidgs wrote:
Ahem

Yes?

Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:14 pm

I don't appreciate you lumping me in as part of a "talent-deprived" promotion. Kindly refrain from doing so again.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Bryson: Its good to see that we actually hire new employees with intelligence in this company, for once. I mean, the new guy did almost ruin it with that whole 'Austin should be champ thing' but I'm willing to let something miniscule slide when clearly he isn't aware that FMW currently has its greatest champion of all time holding its belt.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:22 pm

You seem to be mistaking quantity for quality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread   Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Row 4 Trash Talk Thread
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next