Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!

Go down 
+12
Tromboner Man
Hannibal Frost
Rottata
Abel Steele
Damien
Jeff
RCA
David GS
Nicholas Gray
Edible14
MPD
the nick bryson
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:40 am

Of course it counts as a victory.

I victored over you when I threw you from Mount Vesuvius. The battle between you and I, on Mount Vesuvius, was won by me. Ergo, 3-0.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:21 am

I absolutely detest confetti, Mr. Bryson.

Confetti, and getting my ass kicked.

Yours is comin' at Ultimatum.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:17 am

Okay. Let me put it to you this way. In WWE, when someone eliminates someone else from the royal rumble, but they do not win the match, does that put a "W" in their win/loss column?

'Fraid not. Same situation here, Matty boy.

If your damn ego weren't bigger than China's population, maybe you would get that.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:35 am

OOC: A solid show in general. Impressive turn around in speed and quality. A big congratulations to both Nick Bryson and his Ammunition staff, you've set the standard for Corruption, there's no doubt about that.

There's a number of good new additions coming through. Ashburn and Anwyl in particular are doing very nicely at the moment, and are winning me over. I'm enjoying Steele's new demeanor as well, it's certainly very interesting and enticing. It's a good build up for No Holds Barred, and I'm expecting some show shattering challenges to come out, especially from those newer people, and those who feel like they're under performing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:43 am

See, you're trying to argue that the record books won't recognise me beating you at Mt. V.

That's correct.

But on a personal level, you understand I beat you, I was the better man than you.

On three seperate instances.

But lets put it this way,

Three times, you personally, have done worse, than me. Just admit it. Your pride has already earned you two losses in the record books you seem so hung up on.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:41 am

Pride is yet another inherently Texan trait.

You may have come out on top a few times, Matty, but even a man of lesser talent can prevail when the circumstances are right. Sooner or later, I'll get you in the ring one on one, and I'll show you who the mother fuckin' better man is, Mr. Salvation.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:47 am

Damien wrote:
You may have come out on top a few times, Matty,

Three times, infact, to date.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:40 pm

Anwyl: ARGHHHHH!!!! You piss weak ANWYL!!!! A FAILURE!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Ashburn

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:43 pm

Anwyl wrote:
Anwyl: ARGHHHHH!!!! You piss weak ANWYL!!!! A FAILURE!!!!!!!!

Ashburn: That's right, accept your status. The truth hurts sometimes, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:28 pm

And just who are you Ashburn? What is it you have done that makes you so worthy of insulting people? You are a violent psychopath and people like you need to be purged from the masses. So don't worry about Anwyl. Worry about me.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:05 pm

Leviticastform wrote:
And just who are you Ashburn? What is it you have done that makes you so worthy of insulting people? You are a violent psychopath and people like you need to be purged from the masses. So don't worry about Anwyl. Worry about me.

Ashburn: Who am I? Well, uh, you answered your first question in that little outburst. As for the second one, I just defeated Anwyl so if I feel like belittling him further I shall do so. No matter how immature some of Ammunition seems, this is not a playground. I will bully who I want.

I was never worried about Anwyl, and sorry to dent your inflated ego but I won't be worrying about you either, GSW Flunkie #3. If you actually want a fight and this isn't just you beating your chest like I expect, perhaps something can be arranged in future.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:07 am

I like this guy. He's an asshole and proud of it. Reminds me a bit of...well, me.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:48 pm

First off, I am about the farthest thing from a flunkie you are going to find. Secondly, no I wasn't beating my chest. If you want a chance to prove that all that garbage you talk is legit then I would be more than happy to forcibly shut your mouth. But, I have a better idea. Why not consider that their might be another way then the one you are on now. Consider that this way might take you from loud mouthed moron to something more.... Golden.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:10 pm

Leviticastform wrote:
First off, I am about the farthest thing from a flunkie you are going to find. Secondly, no I wasn't beating my chest. If you want a chance to prove that all that garbage you talk is legit then I would be more than happy to forcibly shut your mouth. But, I have a better idea. Why not consider that their might be another way then the one you are on now. Consider that this way might take you from loud mouthed moron to something more.... Golden.

Ashburn: If you want me to join GSW then why don't you just ask?
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Because he's embarassed to admit that GSW would be better off recruiting you than squaring off against you. It's why they haven't asked me yet.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:40 pm

I assumed you'd say no, based on how, you know, you're all involved with the SoA and all.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:57 pm

Fair enough, but I doubt the inner-workings of Jeff's and Levi's brains are so intricate as to have arrived at the same conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:50 am

Anwyl: Ashburn, you didn't pin me, you didn't make me submit, you didn't knock ME out for the win. You pinned Atlas Adams, I had YOU in the submission, I was on top! You didn't beat me, and I refuse to except defeat to the hands of [Sarcastic Tone] Matt Ashburn [/Sarcastic Tone] until he is physically able to lay me out, incapacitate me to the point of a pinfall or submission and I know that is never going to happen.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
sean

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:14 am

That is awsome better then youtube i am new here my name A.J Austin justinwood confused I love you Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2