Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!

Go down 
+12
Tromboner Man
Hannibal Frost
Rottata
Abel Steele
Damien
Jeff
RCA
David GS
Nicholas Gray
Edible14
MPD
the nick bryson
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:42 pm

I'm a mover and a shaker
The oppressor, stimulator
I'm a coward I'm a fighter
I'm everything, you are me, I am you

Everything is breaking,
No mistaking,
It's all changing,
Tear it down, watch it all start burning
All that's done is done, just let it lie

It's revelation, celebration, graduation
Times collide watch the world awaken
All the past regrets from days gone by
Let it go, let it die

Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! Ammnewlogodraft

Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! GREENSBORO_COLISEUM_12_6_94

Hostyle: Hola and welcome to the Greensboro Coliseum for tonights edition of AMMUNITION! I'm Hostyle alongside my broadcast partner-

Sound: The esteemed Dalby Sound needs no assistance for his introduction.

Hostyle: So it seems. As it were, tonight, we've got something close to as big of a supershow Ammunition has ever seen!

Sound: We have one of the bigger cards ever in Ammunition history!

Hostyle: You're right, Dalby! We're starting off tonight with the newcomer The Craig Ryans and his bodyguard Kyrian Hunter taking on Eddie Chamberlain and the returning Nicholas Gray! Can Ryans and associate make it two for two after their victory last show!?

Sound: I hope so, that guy has spunk. Its not something you see much of today!

Hostyle: Not to mention we have four of the newest combatants in FMW displaying their talents in a fatal fourway match! Nick Dream, Atlas Adams, Anwyl, and Matt Ashburn are all ready to put on a clinic tonight!

Sound: Like I pointed out last week, we have to bore you with the new crap before we get to the good stuff.

Hostyle: And you're getting started early tonight. Speaking of new threats, Matt Dunn, Storm, and Leviticus represent GSW again tonight as Damien Inferno continues to be supported by the Comeback Kids, Butters and Slegnadamus as well as newcomer Christopher McEllens!

Sound: The fact is that these GSW punks dont know what they've gotten themselves into. They may be successful now, but these guys are doomed in the long run!

Hostyle: Also representing GSW is Jeff Whitt going up in C4 action against the newly turned Abel Steele! Steele last show turned on his friend, and potential tag team partner, John "Doc" Derrick! Steele has made it a point to go right for the C-4 Championship, something Whitt thinks he's entitled to as well!

Sound: And none of those men are as deserving as me. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS!

Hostyle: They're only getting better, Sound! Tonight we also feature "Outlaw" John Andrews facing up against Television Champion David GS as well as a war to settle a score as Alex O'Rion has finally agreed to try and take it to his former tag partner Chris Austin! After the belts were vacated by Austin last show, he insulted Alex and possibly for the last time!

Sound: I think in that match, we're all losers.

Hostyle: And ignoring your obvious bias our rundown stops at our main event featuring FOUR fomer Champions! Nick Bryson and Tyrant look to take on their Ultimatum opponents Drew Michaels and Hannibal Frost! Bryson, the Mount Vesuvius torch winner looks to get some momentum in his first match against the champion, while Drew and Tyrant look to possibly get something in edgewise as they're set to face off as well! This show is packed to the top with talent and we know it wont disappoint!

Hostyle is cut off as Once in a Lifetime by Dragonforce plays, with the newcomer Nick Dream making his way down to the ring

Sound: And this is how we open our megashow!? Yeah, I can smell the ratings.

Hostyle: Nick Dream is a man who shows countless potential! He's the type of guy that can help set a foundation for the future!

Sound: Or someone who can fizzle out again and again.

Dream grabs a microphone from the ring hand as he slides under the bottom rope. He poses for a moment to the crowd before he speaks.

Dream: I came out here today for one reason. I wanted to take the time to thank you fans. You see, I've been around the block in our world of wrestling, but I can't say I've ever experienced anything quite like FMW. The biggest names are here all because you have given them that lofty status and I'm proud to be a part of it!

Hostyle: What an honorable man!

Sound: What a cheap pop!

Dream: And I'd like to think I'm going to be one of the ones that can prove-

Nick Dream is cut off as Craig by Stephen Lynch explodes through the PA system. The crowd showers the emerging Craig Ryans with boos as he takes the stage

Ryans: The fans have given us the lofty status? Uh, maybe your lofty status as a crappy nobody might have been given to you by these morons, but I know my status is earned because Im awesome. In fact, I know I’m better than you.

Dream: You got a point to this, Ryans!?

Ryans: Yeah, I actually do. You see- no forget it, youre not worth my time. However, I did come up with a codename or a signal or something, but I forgot it, so just turn around.

Dream rolls his eyes as he turns. From where he was facing, however, Kyrian Hunter hops the barricade and slides into the ring, steel chain wrapped around his fist and wrist.

Hostyle: THAT’S KYRIAN HUNTER!

Sound: WHAT AN IDIOT! HOW GULLIBLE CAN YOU BE!

Dream turns back around and is immediately set upon by Hunter. Hunter clotheslines the rookie and stomps away at him. He proceeds to lay fists into Dream’s forehead repeatedly, busting him open. Ryans begins his walk down the ramp.

Ryans: AH! HA! OH MY GOD! YOU’RE SUCH AN IDIOT! OOH-HO! THAT’S A GUT BUSTER RIGHT THERE!

As Nick Dream goes limp, Hunter unwraps the chain from his hand and instead places it around the neck of Dream. He lifts him to a seated position as Ryans enters the ring.

Ryans: Yes, you see, in fact I am better than you.

Ryans reaches in his pocket and pulls out a metal billfold. He pulls a 100 dollar bill from the pile and holds it up for the crowd to see.

Hostyle: What the hell is going on!?

Ryans then takes the bill and wipes it across Nick Dream’s forehead.

Ryans: In fact, I’ve got it right here. 100 Dollars says I’m better than you.

Hunter tosses Dream out of the ring as EMTs come out with a stretcher to take Nick Dream out of the ring area.

Sound: Newsflash, this guy is genius.

Hostyle: That is deplorable!

Sound: He just made a statement, Hostyle. I get you’re too big of a wuss to understand that ideology, but that’s a legitimate statement.

Ryans: Yes! Get that piece of garbage out of here! Send out the next peons as well, I’ve got other things to do!

As the EMTs secure Nick Dream and carry him off on the stretcher, [i]"Bite it, You Scum" by G.G. Allin hits the PA, exploding into the arena as Eddie Chamberlain begins to walk down the ramp with his signature stobe lighting and white smoke electrifying the arena.

Cherry: And one of their opponents, weighing in at 239 pounds and hailing from Maoloa Bay, California. He is Eddie CHAMBEEEERRRRLLAAAAAAIIIINNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Eddie barely makes it to the ring before Koji Kikkawa’s “Nobody’s Perfect Hard Boiled JAZZ Edit.” hits as Nicholas Gray steps out from the back.

Cherry: And his partner, hailing from Eternity City and weighing in at 216 pounds, he is NICHOLAS GGGRRRRAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Sound: And look at Craig Ryans! He’s telling Hunter he wants to take the lead on this one!

Hostyle: Kyrian Hunter doesn't look like he wants to follow Ryans plan! He seems to want Ryans to take the tag in!

Sound: Hey, Hunter‘s just following his bodyguard role.

Hostyle: And there is the bell Gray and Ryans will start the match. Ryans goes to lockup with Nick, but pulls away.

Nick nods his head before dropkicking Ryans.

Hostyle: Ryans didn't want to lockup so Gray solved the problem.

Sound: Why the hell is Nick smiling? He knocked Ryans down. Big deal.

Hostyle: And Ryans's back up. Ryans and Nick lock up and Ryans pokes Nick in the eye. What a cheap move!

Sound: Cheap? It's smart. Maybe if you did that, you would have held the FMC longer.

Hostyle: I didn’t see your name on that title, huh Dalby?

Sound: I've won plenty of titles over my career. Now get back to the match.

Hostyle: Fine. Nick, is still blinded by the thumb to the eye. Ryans is looking for a DDT AND connects! Ryans goes for the cover

tw...
Kick out

Hostyle: A kick out by Nick. Ryans is picking him up and now a snapsuplex! The cover again.

kick out.

Hostyle: This match isn't as easy as Ryans thought it would be. And Ryans is angry.

Ryans sees Nick struggling to tag in his partner, Eddie. Ryans runs up to him and clutches him in an ankle lock.

Hostyle: Ankle lock! Ryans's got Nick locked in. Nick is inches of way from his partner locked in an ankle lock!

Nick suddenly, kicks Ryans with the unlocked leg knocking him down.

Hostyle: AND Nick makes the tag! Here comes Eddie! Ryans is up against the ropes, and tries to knock Chamberlain down with a clothesline but dodge by Eddie! Eddie has Ryans by the neck!

Eddie lifts Ryans up for a Northern Lights Suplex. While in the air Ryans kicks Eddie in the stomach sending him down to his knees. Ryans runs up against the ropes giving him power for a clothesline but is tagged out by Kyrian.

Hostyle: And Kyrian tags himself in! Hunter with a clothesline to Eddie knocking him down.

Sound: Kyrian obviously a sound asset for Camp Craig.

Hostyle: Kyrian quickly following it up!

Kyrian hurriedly lifts Chamberlain up and connects with a powerful Fisherman suplex and makes the cover.

thr..
kick out!

Hostyle: AND a last second kick out by Eddie! Eddie quickly using the ropes to get up in time to counter a running Hunter with a big boot to the face! He goes to make the cover but Nick yells at him to make the tag, and amazingly he does. Nick jumps into the ring and covers Kyrian.

kick out!

Nick grabs Kyrian's leg and looks to lock in a boston crab, however...

Hostyle: WHAT THE!! Ryans just ran around the ring and lowblowed Chamberlain, is it a distraction?

Sound: Well Eddie is sprawled on the outside now and both men inside the ring have broken apart to see what Craig is about to do. Oh look he’s got a $100 bill. Can we see a second in a matter of minutes!?

Ryans suddenly pulls a flint knife out of his ring attire and slices the forehead of Chamberlain, then lowering himself down and wiping the oozing blood with the $100 bill.

Hostyle: Ryans’ shouting out to the crowd” $100 says I’m better than you” well isn’t that a false statement! Ryans back to his corner now, leaving Eddie with an open wound and a bloody $100 for his kind blood donation.

By now Gray has broken up the Boston Crab himself and has Hunter locked in a headlock, however as soon as Ryans’ lifts himself to the apron Gray delivers a solid Irish whip to Kyrian at Craig Ryans, which systematically shoves Ryans’ off of the ropes.

Hostyle: The ref has called that a tag, Ryans’ is legal now!

Sound: And he’s pissed for that, he’s sliding into the ring and looking to down Nick with a sudden spear…OH MY WORD! Nick just superkicked Ryans’ in the head!! And he’s not done!! TIME’S JUDGEMENT!! That has to be the Sound ending of this match.

Cherry: Here are your winners, Nicholas Gray and Eddie Chamberlain

Nick Gray and Eddie Chamberlain (3.65aps + 0.0aps + 0.9avs = 4.55 total)
Kyrian Hunter and The Ryans (2.73aps + 0.0aps + 1.1aps = 3.83 total)

Kyrian slides into the ring, sending Nicholas Gray fleeing. Chamberlain is able to stagger up and stand beside his partner as they exit up the ramp, still facing their opponents. Ryans is fuming over his loss. But it’s Kyrian that grabs the mic from Cherry.

Hunter: YOU GOT LUCKY, PUNK! YOURE MARKED I TELL YOU! MARKED

Kyrian looks at Ryans who is still clutching at his face. He then moves and stands on the ropes near his bodyguard, yelling at the two victors. He holds the 100 dollar bill with Chamberlain‘s blood out and clutches it in his fist.

Sound: What a win for Nicholas Gray and Eddie Chamberlain, a few twists in this match but overall it was Nick’s quick thinking and Sound moveset that set up the win, but you have to think of what that means for Gray in the future!

Hostyle: But also what does this loss mean for Ryans’ and Hunter, will this stop their journeys in FMW or was this just the first of many learning curves to experience. Only time will tell, but for now lets roll to an ad break and catch you gente on the other side

Ammunition and the game Portal2 proudly present:

Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! Thebonezone-1276633834

THE RECOIL OF THE WEEK!

Ammunition 13.1 wrote:
Hostyle: An ingenious counter from the Television Champion, turning armbar into a pinning predica - SPEAR!!!

Sound: WOW, from clear outta NOWHERE!

A quick replay flashes across the screen - after Anwyl kicks out of the pin, both men scramble to their feet, turn towards one another, and charge. Anwyl goes to leap for what looks like a Flying Crossbody, but DGS pulls the trigger a fraction of a second earlier and blasts him out of the air. The feed returns to DGS on his knees, holding his right arm in excrutiating pain before falling over Anwyl and hooking the leg with his good arm.

Hostyle: Here's the cover, DGS is gonna retain! ONE! TWO!! ...WHAT THE HELL?!

Sound: ...he pulled him up?!

Hostyle: What the hell's he...he...FATAL FRAME! He's got it locked in! ...AND THERE IT IS! ANWYL TAPS!

Last week David GS faced the man who was arguably the biggest threat to his television title to date, the Superstar known as Anwyl! In a tough match, DGS proved to be the man with the most courage and strength, eventually submitting his opponent and retaining his Television Championship.

DGS defends his belt against another newcomer, "Outlaw" John Andrews, this show and looks to continue his streak of successful defences alive. Watch live as one of the most dominant TV champs in recent history looks to take on all challengers on AMMUNITION!

and that was...

THE RECOIL OF THE WEEK!

Brought to you by the new game Portal2! In stores now!

Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! Thebonezone-1276633834

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:10 pm

The camera fades in and immetiately we're greeted by a closeup of new talent Anwyl. He's holding the camera as he centers it on his face.

Anwyl: Hellooooooo boys and girls out there in TV land. Worlds favorite superstar Anwyl here, wanting to talk about something on everyones mind. Myself. You see, I've realized I've become such a sensation that now not only do I have a camera crew following me-

Anwyl briefly points the camera at a small group of filmmakers holding a camera and a boom. He then brings the image back to his own face.

Anwyl: But I now also receive fan mail. Apparently my amazing in-depth reporting of DGS last week, that cheating scum, inspired some people to actually send in fan mail to yours truly. Who knows, perhaps I've inspired someone else to become an investigative genius. I'm just asking the questions nobody else is willing to.

Anwyl sets the camera down so that it is pointed at an empty seat he promptly fills. He holds in his hands a few letters.

Anwyl: Ok, letter one. Dear Anwyl, thats me. Dear Anwyl, what is it like being so fantastic in the ring? Signed, your biggest fan, Jacob S. from Australia. Well, Jacob S., things are aways amazing when youre one of the most popular superstars of our time, and being an amazing ring technician is just an extra bonus. I'm glad to see you know a good thing when you see it.

Anwyl smiles and tosses the letter aside.

Anwyl: Ok, letter two. Dear Anwyl, what is it like losing to the greatest TV champion of all time, signed David GS.

Anwyl tears the letter in half and dropes the pieces to the floor, stomping on them with his foot.

Anwyl: Funny joke DGS, I didnt lose, you clearly cheated. It was obvious and anyone with half an eye could have cought that! That match was a fix from the start! Don't waste any more of the fans time and dont be jealous I exposed you for a buffoon! Next question! Ahem- Dear Anwyl, Firstly, I'd like to say you are so good looking. I dream of you constantly. I'm a very pretty girl and I'd like you to take me to dinner. Also, can you tell us a bit about what is on the agenda for you now? Hugs and Kisses, Emma Q. of Los Angeles.

Anwyl throws the letter to the side.

Anwyl: Yes, well Emma, thank you for the compliment. I know that it may be hard to resist me, but I don't know when I would be able to get to take you out on a date, I do have such a busy schedule. I'd also like to point out my world wide appeal, but onto the meat of your question. You see, I've got a match coming up against, well, two other men who seem to think they're able to hang in the ring with the king. I've got a newsflash for them though, honeybunch. Nick Dream was taken out simply earlier at the beginning of the show and I'm going to walk through Atlas Adams AND Matt Ashburn just as easily. The fact is that last show was just a minor setback. I'm moving forward to big and bad-ass things and, as always, I'll be taking my fans along for the ride.

Anwyl stands and mvoes to the camera. He crouches down to look into it.

Anwyl: Thanks again, world. Keep sending in those letters! I've gotta go wreck some necks now, so I'll be seeing you all again real soon!

Anwyl reaches up and turns the camera off. The image instantly cuts to black.

The shot then cuts to the empty ring as Buster Cherry begins to speak.

Cherry: Due to earlier events, this is now a TRIPLE THREAT!

Hostyle: It's a shame Nick Dream won't be able to compete tonight.

Sound: Yeah right. I can guarantee if he had been in this snoozefest it would have been ten times worse.

Hostyle: Yeah, is that so? How do you know, you can't predict the future.

Sound: Well we don't have to worry about that now, do we?

Cherry: Introducing first....

“Natural Born Killer” by Avenged Sevenfold hits as Atlas Adams begins to slowly walk to the ring.

Sound: There's literally so little to say about him that I'm about to fall asleep.

Cherry: Weighing in at 195lbs, from Boston, Massachusetts, he is “Assassin” ATLAS ADAMS!

Sound: Except for the fact that I hate his little nickname or whatever.

As Atlas enters the ring, the lights go out as “Natural Born Killer” is cut out by Faith No More's “Surprise! You're Dead!”, the lights as Matt Ashburn starts to walk to the ring, the crowd booing at the sight of his cocky sauntering.

Cherry: And from The Bronx, New York, weighing in at 238lbs, he is MATT ASHBURN!

Hostyle: So here's a guy who's been making some enemies backstage already.

Sound: Good for him, make a name for himself as much as he can.

Ashburn enters the ring and climbs the turnbuckle to pose as “My Favorite Mutiny” by The Coup begins to play, signaling the arrival of Anwyl, who does his trademark twirling and arm throwing as he walks to the ring.

Cherry: And their opponent! From Melbourne, Australia weighing in at 225lbs, he is ANWYL!

Hostyle: And here we have a young guy who's star is on the rise.

Sound: You're kidding, right? What has he done so far.

Hostyle: He was just in a TV title match.

Sound: That he lost. Listen, what is his biggest win so far?

Hostyle: He beat Jeff Watson to win a contract.

Sound: Exactly. Sounds to me like this kid's head is getting too big for his shoulders.

Anwyl enters the ring and the three men all stare each other down, as the referee rings the bell. Anwyl instantly springs into action, tackling Atlas to the ground and beginning to lay into him with left and rights. Ashburn gets behind him, grabbing him by the hair and pulling him up so as to hit him with a backhanded slap, sending Anwyl down to the mat. This gives Atlas time to gain his bearings, as he knocks Ashburn's leg out from under him, and then grabbing his arm as he falls, forcing him to land trapped in an armbar.

Hostyle: Damn, these rookies getting off to a hot start.

Sound: As nice as a submission is to see, it's not that smart to do one when your other opponent is still up.

Hostyle: You've got that right, as Anwyl gets to his feet and starts to stomp on Atlas and on Ashburn's arm, forcing Atlas to release the armbar so he can roll away.

Atlas gets back to his feet and locks up with Anwyl. Both try to overpower the other one so they can make a move, with Atlas finally managing to, with help of a knee to the gut, DDT him to the floor. Atlas starts to get back up to continue, only for Ashburn to get behind him, locking him up and hitting him with a Saito suplex.

Sound: Didn't look half-bad.

Anwyl starts to charge at Ashburn, only for Ashburn to bring an elbow up that connects with Anwyl's face, stunning him. He uses this opportunity to sweep Anwyl's leg out from him, sending him to the mat, Ashburn dropping down onto him, grabbing his arm and, after elbowing him in the head a few times to soften him up, manages to lock in the Aneurysm.

Hostyle: This is not good for Anwyl, he's in the middle of the ring with nowhere to go.

Sound: This is great. I love it when there's nowhere for them to go.

Hostyle: Well too bad, as Atlas manages to drop an elbow onto Ashburn's back forcing him to relinquish it.

Sound: Damn it.

Ashburn gets up on one knee, nailing Atlas with a punch to the gut allowing him to get back onto his feet and lock up with Atlas. The two struggle with one another until Ashburn suddenly shoves Atlas back, making him stumble and take his focus off Ashburn, giving him enough time to grab Atlas and slam him to the mat with a devastating Uranage.

Hostyle: Damn, I could heard that one from here! Ashburn going for the cover. But Anwyl is back on his feet and bam! A boot right to the head! Ashburn might be out cold after that.

Sound: What an improvement.

Anwyl grabs Atlas and drags him up, rearing back to hit him, only for Atlas to block it with his arm and punch Anwyl. Anwyl returns the favor with one of his own, leading to a trading of punches to the cheers of the crowd, with Atlas finally managing to hit him hard enough to break the trading, which allows him to grab Anwyl and hit him with a German Suplex. He keeps the hold on and brings them both up and, to the cheers of the crowd, hits him with another one. The crowd is cheering louder as he gets up and attempts a third one, Anwyl fighting back, but a knee to the back is enough for Atlas to manage to do a third German Suplex, releasing him as he throws. However, the last throw throws him in the direction of the referee, causing one of Anwyl's feet to hit the referee in the face and knocking him down!

Sound: Oh, lovely. What match is complete without complete and utter incompetence shown by a referee.

The referee is down as Atlas looks down in shock, realizing what he just did. He turns around to try and keep Anwyl down until the referee is back up, only to be hit with a kick to the gut from Ashburn, who quickly hooks Atlas' arms and hits him with the Headcase! He falls onto him and waits for the referee, who is beginning to stir.

Sound: Hurry up, referee. You'd think these guys are made of wet paper with how easy they go down.

Hostyle: Wait, what is Anwyl doing!

Anwyl grabs Ashburn's leg and begins to wrench it in an ankle lock. Ashburn is in pain, but remains on top of Atlas as the referee rolls over, and only registers that a pin is happening as he starts the count. 1...2....3!

Cherry: Here is your winner, MATT ASHBURN!

Matt Ashburn (3.97aps + 1.2avs = 5.17 total)
Anwyl (3.75aps + 0.9avs = 4.65 total)
Atlas Adams (3.05aps + 0.3avs = 3.35 total)

Sound: What the hell was that? Referee, you blind idiot, there was a submission going on!

Hostyle: Pin's a pin, ese.

Sound: A submission move trumps a godamn pin! This is why referees are incompetent. They're blind!

Anwyl looks shocked at what just happened, allowing Ashburn to roll forward, throwing Anwyl off of him and getting back to his feet for the referee to raise his hand as Anwyl continues to look shocked.

Sound: That was a bad call.

Hostyle: If you say so. We'll be right back.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:29 pm

We fade in to a close up of the FMW C-4 Division Championship belt and slowly pan out as Chris Austin is seated on an equipment crate beside it. With a sleeveless hoodie on, and the hood covering a head of somewhat ratty hair that hangs down like vines over a cave opening. He raises a heavily taped fist and clenches it as a heavy sigh breaks the droning of boos that rains upon the Student of the Game.

Austin: Good evening class...you know, ever since the events of 13.1 transpired, I've felt a little empty. Granted, I brought this upon myself so I will deal with my own misdeeds, but as for the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship, I want to silently grieve.

Austin drops off the equipment crate and turns away from the camera, which moves around to the side to catch Austin presumably staring at his championship, offering a gentle caress of the center-plate before calmly speaking.

Austin: I wish to grieve because I took away its companion, because it is all by its lonesome, no longer interlocked with a Tag Team Championship and resting together across my shoulders. But here's the thing. I don't hear it whining, I don't hear it complaining. Instead, I can tell that it feels lighter already. It feels like it's no longer being held down. It's a feeling quite similar to what its owner feels, like a lid to Pandora's Box has been opened, in a sense.

The crowd boos as Austin lifts up the championship and stares at it.

Austin: Alex O'Rion, regardless of what you want to believe, I never felt you held me back. My main problem was that you held yourself back.

Austin unstraps the title and slowly places onto his shoulder. He lets out a sigh of pleasure as his head raises up.

Austin: You know, they're going to call this heinous. They're going to call it unnecessary. And I want you to block out these cries and uproars as I beat you from pillar to post. I want you to ignore your conscience screaming for you to do the right thing and just stay down. Because I can already see how this will end.

Austin turns away from the camera and looks straight ahead.

Austin: Alex you will see red, your body will uncontrollably tremble and throb with pain as your hands reach for the ropes, only to find that you are smack dab in the middle of the ring, no support in arm's reach and an execution on the horizon. Your bloodied, battered person will inevitably focus a glazed, concussed vision on my eyes and a grim realization will set in. When the time comes, boom.

You don't want to know what happens then, but know that the match will be all over and my non-existent grief will morph into satisfaction, for the Alex O'Rion you are will have died so the Alex O'Rion you should be may take its place.

Class Dismissed.

Austin walks away as we slowly fade out.

Hostyle: And now it's time for our Six Man Tag Match.

Sound: And with luck perhaps Damien and Butters will be able to get the job done this time with the aid of Christopher McEllens. I mean seriously, why are we letting these GSW guys compete anyway?

The lights cut out as countless clips of FMW talent getting injured plays on the METALTron before being replaced by the Gold Standard Wrestling logo as Been To Hell by Hollywood Undead hits the speakers, search lights rolling over the crowd until the lyrics kick in.

"Welcome to a city that’ll bring you to your knees,
It’ll make you beg for more, until you can’t even breathe,
Your blindfold is on tight, but you like what you see,
So follow me into the night, cuz I got just what you need."

As the vocals kick in, Dunn, Leviticus and storm make their way out from the back, slowly moving down to the ring, ignoring the boos and jeers of the crowd.

Hostyle: Well, there's GSW now. And you know what? I think I like their chances.

Sound: Oh, you would, wouldn't you. You would grow to like your Original Sin, former 'innovative' spotmonkey buddy Matt Dunn, wouldn't you.

Hostyle: Need I remind you, that as much as it pains me to say it, Matt Dunn is one of the best tag wrestlers we've ever seen? Look how he directed traffic last week.

Sound: Pfft.

Cellador - "Leaving All Behind" hits, as Damien Inferno, Butters and Slegna and the new addition of Christopher McEllen damn near explode out of the back to a massive cheer from the crowd.

Sound: And there we go. They've got the purpose, they've got the support, and they've got something to prove after last week. They’re the sound choice.

Hostyle: Well, we’ll see. And it looks like it’s going to be Matt Dunn and Christopher McEllens starting this one up.

Sound: And the arrogance of Dunn is on display right away, look at him inviting Christopher to take the first blow. Clothsline incoming from McEllens!

Hostyle: And a drop toe hold from Matt Dunn plants him face first on the ground. Smart move from the vet there.

Sound: Yeah, well, look at Dunn going to trash talk Damien and Butters. If he was so smart he’d keep on Christopher.

Hostyle: Wait, THREE EIGHT DOUBLE SIX takes both Damien and Butters down; damn, they both just landed on Slegna! Perhaps he’s smarter than you’re giving him credit for Sound.

Sound: Not smart enough! Now McEllens is going to town on a cornered Dunn. Sound plan on behalf of Christopher.

Hostyle: Dunn trying to fight back out of the corner, kick to the midsection and a leap frog over the doubled McEllens.

Sound: May be too little too late, Dunn is still in the wrong side of town and Damien and Butters are getting up, and they don’t look best pleased.

Hostyle: Dunn whips McEllens over to the Gold corner, and look at Damien and Butters trying to get at Dunn! The refs stopping them!

Sound; And those GSW vultures go to work on Christopher!

Hostyle: I told you, Dunn is one of the best at this, he’s distracted the ref to allow GSW to do what they do best, use their numbers against their opponents.

Sound: Christopher being choked there in the corner. It’s disgusting. And look at Storm and Levi break away as soon as the ref turns.

A fresh chorus of boos flares up from the crowd, as well as a ‘Fuck GSW’ chant.

Hostyle: No love for Gold Standard tonight either.

Sound: They don’t deserve any.

Hostyle: Dunn getting back on McEllens now in the Gold corner. Looks like he’s asking him a question.

Sound: Much like we saw last week, the GSW cowards are trying to increase their numbers. Christopher throws a fist and catches Dunn in the jaw! Good on you McEllens! NO! Dunn shoves him back in the corner and goes back to the choke with the boot, just like Storm and Levi did.

Hostyle: The refs utilizing a count now, looks like Matt is holding it for five. Smart move on the veterens behalf.

Sound: I still don’t like it.

Hostyle: Matt’s climbing to the second rope now, looks like he’s going for a monkey flip or something? No! THE DEVICE HAS BEEN MODIFIED! MONKEY FLIP BRAINBUSTER!

Sound: What!?

Hostyle: Do you have anything what that must feel like Sound!? To expect to land on your back before getting planted on your skull?! Now what’s Matt doing? Looks like he’s talking to the ref?

Sound: And now he’s rolling McEllens out of the ring and gesturing for Damien to take a shot! Looks like the refs allowing it! See, not smart at all! And Damien’s not wasting any time! He’s like a torpedo gunning for Dunn!

Hostyle: Don’t count your chickens before they’re hatched Sound, Dunn tags Storm, Dunn drops to the floor, CROSS BODY FROM THE TOP ROPE BY STORM TAKES DAMIEN OUT.

Sound: No way! Guys get your act together! FMW is better than this!

Hostyle: Now Matt and Storm are both putting the footwork to a floored Damien!

Sound: But there’s life in Damien! Damien with a raising clothesline to Dunn and the self proclaimed savior crumples! Now it’s just Storm and the power house Damien and Inferno is starting a fire here! Listen to the crowd!

Hostyle: Big spine buster by Damien flattens Storm, and now it looks like GSW will be on the receiving end of those boot chokes! Ref counting, Damien breaks at three! No, Matt Dunn into the ring!

Sound: Get him out of there ref!

Hostyle: And that he does, but it gives Storm the distraction! Low blow! Storm gets from under the larger man, and a dropkick to the small of the knee takes Damien down.

Sound: Storm knows he’s got to keep the bigger man down otherwise he doesn’t stand a chance.

Hostyle: Storm pushing Damien into a neutral corner now, climbing to the second rope, and pounding down on Damien’s skull.

Sound: Not gonna happen. Damien responds with a huge power bomb out of the corner, and the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THR---

Hostyle: Matt with the springboard Legdrop breaks the count, and now Damien’s on Dunn, Damien’s beating Dunn senseless here.

Sound: And it’s exactly what the traitor deserves!

Hostyle: Schoolboy by Storm!

ONE!

TWO!

---

Sound: Not good enough. Storms looking for a tag here now! Looks like he’s reaching for Leviticus. Storm doesn’t want anymore of Damien! And Damien’s not going to let that fly, big released German suplex hurls Storm into the center of the ring.

Hostyle: I think this could be it, Storm’s just convulsing in the middle of the ring.

Sound: And the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE---

Sound: And it was almost all she wrote there. Damien looks like he’s signaling for the end here, but no, look at Butters! Butters wants in! And the tag! Butters in there, and he drags Storm up just to take him down again with a short arm clothesline! And again! DDT!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE---

Hostyle: And this time Leviticus with the save with a sharp kick to the face of Butters!

Sound: Christ ref, keep those GSW bastards on the apron!

Hostyle: And the ref is sending Leviticus back to his corner, but it looks like he’s taking Storm with him! Levi wants in!

Sound: You can’t do that!

Hostyle: Looks like he just did, and now he’s the legal man! Butters is up! And Butters is down! Cockjockey super kick from Levi out of nowhere. Cover!

ONE!

TWO!

TH---

Sound: McEllens with the save! There’s life in McEllens yet!

Hostyle: But for how much longer! Dunn in the ring taking it Christopher again! SALVATION SHOT! McEllens is down with a bloody nose for his troubles!

Sound: And Dunn eats big boot for his trouble toppling him over the top rope! Damien following Dunn out to continue his retribution! Damien! Get back in the ring and help Butters!

Hostyle: It might be too late for that, Levi puts Butters back down with a side Russian, and there’s that Crossface! 7TH SIGN!

Sound: No! Damien sees it, Damien drops Matt from that vertical suplex and climbs up to the apron! Damien’s going to make the save!

Hostyle: No he’s not! Storm off the top rope with a roundhouse kick, knocking Damien back into the security barrier! Butters is in the middle of the ring!

Sound: Don’t tap!

Hostyle: Butters taps! GSW win again!

Cherry: And your winners, by submission, GOLD STANDARD WRESTLING!

Leviticus, Matt Dunn, and Storm (3.8aps + 3.15aps + 2.87aps + 2.1avs = 11.92 total)
Damien Inferno, Butters, Christopher McEllens (3.85aps + 0aps + 0aps + 0.1avs = 3.95 total)

Sound: Not again!

Hostyle: But it’s not over, Matt’s asking for a Microphone.

Dunn: Bobino, get up damn it. It’s crunch time, Bobino. Do you want to be Saved?

Sound: Butters buries the fist into Dunn’s stomach! Tell them Butters!

Hostyle: And it looks like Storm is taking that no as an invitation to jump Butters! It’s chaos in there! Slegna rolling in with a chair! Swinging for Dunn!

Sound: Take his head off Slegna!

Hostyle: No! Dunn fires the Salvation Shot again and knocks the chair back into Slegs face!

Sound: Hope he broke his hand! Enter Damien!

Hostyle: But Levi and Dunn go to work on him! GSW has the numbers now that McEllens is down from that Salvation Shot earlier.

Zero by Alterbridge starts to play.

Sound: It’s DGS! It’s DGS down to make the save!

Hostyle: And Dunn goes right for him! This brawl is getting out of hand! And here comes David’s opponent for the night, the Outlaw John Andrews with a baseball bat!

Sound: And even the Outlaw can get on the same page as DGS! He’s bringing it to GSW too!

Hostyle: SLEGNA IS BACK IN WITH A CHAIR! HE TOSSES IT TO DGS! And I think GSW have realized they’ve lost their advantage! GSW scatter from the ring into the crowd.

Been to Hell by Hollywood Undead sounds out as GSW escape through the crowd as the aforementioned crowd cheer the six men in the ring.

Backstage Hannibal Frost stands holding his Full Metal Championship over his shoulder. The crowd pops a bit as he pulls a microphone to his face.

Hannibal: I know that since my title win, I havent spoken out about the status of both my condition and my status as champion and I'd like to apologize. You see, the match with Tyrant took more out of me than I anticipated, and last show on Corruption I was still feeling the effects. I had some cracks, nothing too major, but I'm here to tell you that as YOUR champion, I wont back down from anything, regardless.

The crowd pops a bit.

Hannibal: Now, onto more current matters. You see I've heard what Nick Bryson is saying. He's trying to claim that he's above the people who made him anything but as champion I know for a fact that he's not right. Since I've won this belt, I've been shown nothing but love from the crowd, who were willing to forgive my past transgressions and see the effort Im trying to give you all every show. Nick Bryson may-

Bryson's Voice: WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH!

The crowd boos as Bryson enters from off screen.

Bryson: Hannibal, now, I know that you're back here and the crowd is out there, but if you couldn't tell, you are BORING these people to death. I think there are lines exiting the arena for the bathroom at the moment.

Hannibal glares at Bryson, tightening his grip on his title.

Bryson: Oh, seems like I've hit some nerve. Yeah, I see you have that belt, for now. Though I have to say that if all I have to do is face the weakest champion of all time to win the belt, well, lets just say that you shouldn't really bother showing up at Ultimatum.

The crowd boos

Bryson: I mean, who is incharge of this place? You absolutely blow your one and only defense of your Abandoned championship reign and your reward is the Full Metal Championship? I guess that means I'm covered should I tire out and overexert myself kicking your ass.

Hannibal: You think you're some tough shit? Some legend? You're not doing anything but blowing hot air, Bryson. Those people out there see right through your act and I'll be glad to hear them cheer when I stand victorious over your corpse come Ultimatum.

The crowd cheers again.

Bryson: Oh, no see thats the thing! Thats why Im here! Hannibal, obviously we have the same goal. Im here to make sure that the fans can cheer, since clearly you dont know what to do. So I didnt mean to make this much of an interruption, I was just letting you know, continue on, but I'm going to be spicing it up for you.

Bryson walks off camera

Bryson's Voice: Yes, carry on, carry on.

Hannibal glares at Bryson then back to the camera.

Hannibal: Now, since I was before I was interrupted, I'm here to prove to you all that Im not only deserving of being champion, I'm deserving of representing you. I-

Hannibal is cut off as loud sirens and red lights flash on the stage. Very quickly two scantily clad models, both blondes in bikinis, show up and begin dancing both around and on Hannibal. Hannibal looks over off screen, angrily.

Bryson's Voice: JUST ROLL WITH IT!

Hannibal looks at the models and tries to speak again.

Hannibal: I-

Suddenly the image cuts to a large explosion. Followed by another large explosion. Followed by a car pileup and explosion.

As the screen cuts back, Hannibal gently pushes the models out of the shot. The lights and sirens stop and Hannibal walks off the screen. The camera turns and focuses on Hannibal Frost staring at Nick Bryson.

Hannibal: You see, this is where normally I'd demolish your ass, but we've got a match later and I'll make sure that everyone can see me drop your ass in the center of the ring for the three count. In fact, that will be the most entertaining thing you'll have done all night. Your time is limited, Bryson. I'd reckon you've got another 15 minutes. Better make it last.

Bryson stops laughing as he glares at Hannibal, who walks away with a smile on his face now.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Veronica Cherrywood stands backstage in front of the Full Metal Wrestling logo, microphone in hand.

Cherrywood: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time...the Television Champion, David GS!

A large pop is heard from the arena as the camera pans a few degrees to the right, capturing DGS in the shot alongside Veronica. The Phenom stands at-ease in his ring attire, the TV Title around his waist just barely visible through the opening in the front of his trenchcoat.

Cherrywood: David, you defend the Television Champion tonight against the recently-reformed Outlaw John Andrews. What are your thoughts on his recent change of character, as well as the challenge he'll pose in the ring?

DGS: First of all, Veronica, let me make one thing perfectly clear: John Andrews will not beat me tonight. He just won't - end of story. As for his recent personality flip-flop, I give him credit for finally wising up and realizing that going out and being a jackass every week isn't worth the effort. There are better ways to find success in this industry than being a dick to your coworkers and the fans - some people, like Matt Dunn and the rest of GSW, don't see that, so I gotta at least give Andrews props for being smarter than them.

Cherrywood: Interesting. And what do you...

Veronica trails off, looking over to the other side of DGS. The Phenom turns, and the camera pans further over to the right to reveal all of GSW - Matt Dunn, Jeff Whitt, Crusoe, Leviticus, and Storm - standing together, glaring at DGS.

DGS: Can I help you gentlemen?

Dunn: Foolish, David, calling us out like that...very foolish indeed.

DGS: Is that right?

He steps up to Dunn, smiling lightly, and looks pointedly at the other four members of GSW in turn.

DGS: I see nothing to suggest foolishness on my part.

Whitt: You son of a...

He starts to make a move at DGS, but stops when Hannibal Frost appears at the Phenom's shoulder to a HUGE pop from the arena. The two Sons of Attrition are soon joined by John Andrews, then Damien Inferno, and finally Slegna and Butters. An intense staredown ensues, GSW clearly caught off-guard by the sudden betrayal of the numbers game.

Frost: There a problem here, David?

DGS: You're asking the wrong guy - Matt? Do we have a problem?

There's silence as Dunn and the rest of GSW glower at them. Finally, after a few seconds Dunn motions with his hand, and the members of GSW grudgingly turns and walks out of the shot. The faces take a moment to revel in their victory and then take their own leave, Hannibal clapping DGS on the shoulder before walking out of the shot. This just leaves DGS and Andrews; the two competitors for the TV Title engage in a brief staredown of their own, which ends when Andrews smile broadly and walks out of the shot, chuckling to himself. The Phenom just stares after him, smirking slightly.

Hostyle: And now, ladies and gentlemen, it’s time for another Television Title match.

Sound: Another show, another notch in the belt for Mr. Undefeated Streak.

Hostyle: …the hell’s up with you?

Sound: What?

Hostyle: Why are you so high on DGS lately?

Sound: Hey, an enemy of that piss-fed GSW is a friend of mine, okay?

The lights dim as “Take Back the Fear” by Hail the Villain hits. After the song builds, Outlaw John Andrews bursts out from the back to a decent pop. He heads for the ring at a brisk clip, bullrope in hand as he works to fire up the crowd.

Buster Cherry: The following contest is scheduled for onefall, and it is for the FMW TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing the challenger…from Houston, Texas, weighing in at 195 pounds…OUTLAW…JOHN…ANDREWS!!

Hostyle: Decent pop for the Outlaw, who will not only be trying to become Television Champion here tonight, but will also be attempting to advance his own undefeated streak at the expense of the Phenom’s.

Sound: The guy’s two-and-oh; that doesn’t really sound like an undefeated streak to me.

Andrews enters the ring and tosses his bullrope to the outside, engaging in some warm-up exercises as his music fades. He doesn’t have to wait long for his opponent; a huge cheer goes up as “Zero” by Alter Bridge hits the speakers, accompanied by flickering house lights and steam rising from the stage. After a few moments, David GS comes running out from the back, keyed up and ready for a fight. After bouncing up and down on the balls of his feet and shaking the tension from his hands, he starts for the ring.

Buster Cherry: And his opponent: from Omaha, Nebraska, weighing in at 244 pounds…he is the FMW TELEVISION CHAMPION…DAVID…G…S!!

BA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-BADABOOM

Halfway down the ramp, DGS throws up the Devil Horns to trigger his massive pyro display, earning another big pop. Andrews regards him cautiously as he dives into the ring under the bottom rope, mounts the turnbuckle, and flashes the Horns again.

Hostyle: Okay, Dalbs, call it now – right now, who’s winning this one?

Sound: The smart man bets on experience over two back-to-back wins.

Hostyle: That doesn’t answer my question.

Sound: You’re a dick, y’know that?

Hostyle: I only ever hear that from you. Anyways, there’s the bell, and here we go!

Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! TelevisionChampionship

Both men come out of their corners, going right for one another and meeting in the center of the ring with a collar-and-elbow. DGS quickly cranks Andrews into a side headlock, but the Outlaw counters by backing up to the ropes and sending the Phenom running across the ring.

Hostyle: DGS rebounds...and a big shoulder block, taking down John Andrews.

Sound: This could get really ugly for Andrews, really fast.

Hostyle: How so?

Sound: From what I've seen, he's a brawler - likes to scrap, throw strikes, overpower his opponents. DGS has three inches and almost fifty pounds on him, so unless he decides to rethink his normal strategy, he'll be in for a sound beating in a little bit.

Hostyle: Interesting insight, and it looks like you aren't too far off the mark - David GS, SPIKING his boot down into Andrews' face!

Sound: He's got him up...wow, NICE Snap Suplex.

Hostyle: Cover by the Champ - one, and Andrews' kicks out right at two.

Getting to his feet, DGS reaches down to grab Andrews and pulls him up. He's in for a surprise, however, when the Outlaw suddenly grabs him, lifts him up, and catches him with an Inverted Atomic Drop. As the Phenom doubles over, holding both hands to the affected area, Andrews tags him in the cheek with a right hand, stunning him.

Hostyle: And now the Outlaw's getting some offense in, backing DGS up to the ropes with those right hands.

Sound: ...damn, those are some serious bombs he's throwing.

Hostyle: John Andrews, able to throw hands with the best of 'em...goes for the irish whip, but David reverses and FACEFIRST GOES ANDREWS!

Sound: Picturesque Release Flapjack right there, and this is exactly what I was talking about - Andrews can throw all the punches he wants, but as long as he continues to allow DGS to hit those big, high-impact throws and slams, there's just no way he's winning this one.

Hostyle: We'll have to see if that prediction holds true, as the Television Champion goes to work on the challenger. He's got Andrews up and fires him into the corner...but a boot to the face from the Outlaw stops DGS. Tries again...and another kick to the face, turning the Phenom away.

Sound: Right, NOW he's got the right idea - when the other guy's bigger than you, go airborne. Stupid brawlers...

Hostyle: Andrews, from the second rope - BIG double axehandle, taking down the Phenom!

DGS is sent to the mat HARD; he sits back up almost immediately, but he's clearly dazed and perhaps even a little surprised. But the Outlaw wastes no time and immediately follows up with a hard stomp to the face, putting him right back down again.

Sound: And now it's the smaller brawler in control, stomping a mudhole in the Champ!

Hostyle: "Smaller brawler". You proud of that?

Sound: Maybe a little.

Hostyle: Dalby Sound, ladies and gentlemen. And look at the elbows! Big elbow drops, one right after another, from John Andrews to David GS! ...he puts a little extra zing on that last one, and now the cover - one, two, and a kickout by the Champion.

Sound: That won't be enough - Andrews is still just brawling.

Hostyle: He's got DGS up...and ANDREWS, with a Suplex of his own! ...and the floatover into the cover! One, two - and another kickout! How's that, Dullby?

Sound: It's an improvement...but a sloppy one.

Hostyle: The Outlaw with a few more stomps for good measures...he pulls David back up and hits the ropes, he's going for a Swinging Neckbreaker - but he doesn't get it! DGS takes the grapple and spins through, catching the Outlaw and WOW!!

Sound: Oh, nighty-night, nurse!

Hostyle: A BRUTAL Hangman's Facebuster from the Phenom, and he's looking to put this one in the books! One, TWO, and Andrews kicks out!

DGS rises up to his knees and plants his hands on his thighs, staring down at Andrews with a midly impressed expression on his face. Muttering what looks like "Not bad," he gets to his feet and helps the Outlaw to his own. Andrews suddenly lunges in low and catches him with a double-leg takedown. Before the Phenom can react, Andrews leaps from his lower body to his upper, coming down on top of David's head with a big Leg Drop!

Hostyle: And what a counter by Andrews! That's 195 pounds, coming right down on the Phenom's head!

Sound: And now he's...oh, for God's sake, what's he doing up there?

Hostyle: Andrews is looking for the Ghost Rider in the Sky, that Diving Elbow Drop that he said he'd win the TV Title with. The Outlaw leaps...and crashes and burns! Nobody home, Andrews didn't even come CLOSE as DGS rolled out of the way!

Sound: Rule number one: NEVER give away how you plan on winning a match.

Going over to the corner, DGS drops into a crouch and waits patiently for Andrews to make it to his feet; his eyes gradually widen, and he begins to beckon to the Outlaw as he rises, holding his elbow in pain from the missed drop. He turns, and DGS EXPLODES out of the corner, placing his shoulder in Andrews' gut with surgical precision and driving him down to the mat!

Hostyle: And THERE it is, SPEAR to John Andrews!

Sound: Nighty-night, rook, thanks for playing!

Hostyle: The Phenom, not even bothering to hook the leg here - one, two, three! That's all she wrote, folks!

Buster Cherry: Here is your winner, and STILL FMW TELEVISION CHAMPION...DAVID...G...S!!

David GS (4.0aps + 1.9avs = 5.9 total)
"Outlaw" John Andrews (3.37aps + 0.5avs = 3.87 total)

The Phenom gets to his feet as "Zero" hits, looking down at Andrews and mock-dusting his hands off before accepting the TV Title from the official. Taking his leave from the ring, he heads up the ramp and stops at the top, raising the belt with one hand and the Devil Horns with the other to a big victory pop from the crowd.

Hostyle: Another convincing title defense for the Television Champion, making it look academic out there tonight.

Sound: Andrews made the fundamental mistake of lumping DGS in with the other rook's he's faced so far; he didn't do enough damage early on and went for his killshot too early, and he got his world rocked for it.

The camera cuts to the Ammunition interview pit where Veronica Cherrywood is standing by with Matt Ashburn. The rookie is still dressed in his ring attire but seems relaxed, slouching against the wall with a slight smirk.

Cherrywood: Ladies and Gentlemen I'm here once again with one of FMW's newest signings, "The Antagonist" Matt Ashburn!

Ashburn: My pleasure.

Matt flashes a warm smile at Veronica and when she turns back to the camera, his eyes flicker up and down her body.

Cherrywood: So Matt, congratulations are in order as you just won your debut match against four other Ammunition stars: Anwyl, Atlas Adams and Nick Dream. I've got to say, it was a pretty impressive start to your FMW career.

Ashburn: Yeah.

Cherrywood: You don't seem that pleased with your victory, Matt...

Ashburn shrugs.

Ashburn: I'm not going to gloat about beating "people" as lowly as I faced tonight. I said I'd win and I did. That's all there is to it really.

Cherrywood: Well, what are your aims for...

Matt kicks off the wall, moving in closer with another cheery smile.

Ashburn: Shhhh. Listen Victoria-

Cherrywood: Veronica.

Ashburn: Right, yeah. I know its your job to be eye candy and pretend like you matter, so I'll give you the 4-1-1. Im sure youre going to ask me whats next on my agenda or something equally as generic.

Veronica's clearly a little flustered

Cherrywood: Well I-

Ashburn: Yeah, listen good. The fact is that I'm The Antagonist. When it comes down to it, I dont have to say anything to anyone, I'll let my actions speak over your attempt at getting my words. You want to know who I'm targeting next? Heres a scoop for you, I'm not going to say anything. Why should I reveal who my target is? In fact, thats all part of the fun, isnt it?

Ashburn stares down Veronica for a moment before winking at her and exiting the shot.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Hostyle: Well what have we got up next, Sound?

Sound: We're supposed to be seeing a-

Hostyle: Hold up a second!

Sound: Don't interrupt me again, "amigo".

Hostyle: Look who's on the stage - and the fans sure as hell ain't pleased to see him!

Nick Bryson walks out onto the stage with a stern expression - no theme music. The crowd instantly start jeering loudly, rising to their feet with thumbs pointed down. Nick's dressed casually, shaking his head from side to side with a mic in hand.

Hostyle: I wonder what Bryson wants.

Sound: His match isn't on yet, that's coming up later in the main event: Bryson and TyranT vs Drew Michaels and Hannibal Frost.

Hostyle: There's a lot of bad blood in that one.

Nick stands on the stage, looking round at the booing fans with utter contempt.

Bryson: SHUT THE HELL UP! I'M WORKING!

Hostyle: Working? What's he on about?

Sound: I have no idea but it's Nick Bryson, I'm sure he has a valid reason for his request.

Hostyle: Right...

Bryson hangs around to inspect as stage-hands bring out unknown objects under tarps. Once they've placed them on the stage, they disperse into the back and Nick nods in approval before leaving himself.

Sound: I've gotta admit that's pretty odd. Any clue what's under those tarps?

Hostyle: I'm stumped, man, it could be anything.

Sound: I assume it's something to do with Bryson's match later.

Hostyle: Some cheap way to get the upper hand?

Sound: Hey now, Bryson's a smart man - a billionaire!

Hostyle: So a cheap way to get the upper hand.

Sound: Wait and see, Hos, you never know what Bryson's got in store for us

Hostyle: Welcome back todos. We are seconds away from what looks to be like a grudge match.

Sound: Well Abel is looking to be king pin, and you can’t blame him. The C-4 division is championed by a show pony.

Hostyle: And a backstabbed douche.

Sound: Anyway GSW on the other had are looking to be known, and a victory over Abel tonight could just give them the kick start they need. Your verdict?

Hostyle: Got to side with Abel here, he’s got the talent and momentum, whereas GSW is still struggling to put consecutive wins together.

Sound: Finally agreeing on something. Anyway Buster Cherry is in the ring and it looks like this match is about to get underway.

Cherry: This match is set for a one fall, introducing first, from Perth, Australia, weight in
at 222 pounds, he is ABEL STTEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLEEEEE!!!

”Time is Running Out” by Muse hits the arena as Abel Steele emerges from the curtain dressed in his signature boxing robe with his head down. Taking a few steps forward he pauses and swiftly raises his arms allowing the robe to fall off of him, revealing his wrestling attire underneath.

Hostyle: Abel receiving a large majority of boos tonight.

Sound: He deserves it though. Last week he attacked Doc, a former FMW champion and one hell of a guy. Penance is due, and the crowd are vocalizing that.

Hostyle: Well Abel isn’t caring tonight, he’s all business as he enters the ring.

Cherry: And introducing his opponent, hailing from Fort Launderdale, Florida, weighing in at 245 pounds, being accompanied to the ring by Crusoe, he is JEFF WWHIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

”Been to Hell” by Hollywood Undead hits the PA as both Jeff and Crusoe walk out from the backstage curtain. Whitt giving his generic smirk as he makes his way to the ring, throwing insults at the fans as he continues to move. Still with Crusoe in tail he climbs up the steps and leaps over the ropes to enter the ring. Keeping an eye on Abel, he heads to the nearest turnbuckle and raises both hands, while Crusoe protects his back as Abel takes a step forward.

Sound: Abel with a stone gaze on Jeff right now, Crusoe better keep his guard up til Whitt climbs down.

Hostyle: Well Jeff is just wanting to play for the crowd, if only they appreciated him with something more than boo’s.

Sound: Well it seemed like a tie to who the crowd hated more in this match.

Hostyle: Well Jeff is down and not taking his eyes off of Abel, and still smirking away too, some nerve there. Anyway the ref has Crusoe out of the ring and he’s signaling the bell.

Sound: Time to start this ego battle.

Hostyle: Both men lock up right away as the bell goes off! Whitt is more than likely the better wrestler here as he is quick to spin Steele and land that German suplex! Whitt moves quickly again and has Steele face down with a hammerlock!

Sound: I think its going to be difficult for Steele to try and keep with the technicality of a match like this. Its hard to say such a sloppy striker...ew...can stand up against the technical based C4 style.

Hostyle: Possibly, but that wont stop him from trying apparently! Steele is able to roll over and pull Whitt down to the mat! Steele is over now quickly, Knees dropped into the lower back of Whitt! Steele is pulling him back to his feet now, knee to the gut! Gutwrench suplex!

Sound: Basic maneuver there, Steele may be less limited than initially thought.

Hostyle: Whitt is quick to roll through though! He shoots forward, ducks a Steel clothesline attempt, Whitt stops his momentum! He's quick on the attack! Forearm blow to the kidneys! He's grabbed Steele's arms! Cobra clutch! Whitt leaps up now! e places his knees on Steele's back!

Sound: Looking for a lungblower!

Hostyle: NO! Steele uses Whitt's lack of base against him and he whips him over head! Whitt lands in a seated position- STIFF KICK TO THE BACK! STIFF KICK TO THE FRONT!

Sound: Punches may not count, but Steele is still using his striking to his advantage. Color me impressed.

Hostyle: Even after turning on Doc Steele hasn't seemed to have been effected by anything! In fact I think hes more focused now! He's out to prove his worth and looking to make a mark, possibly as C4 Champion!

Sound: Lets not be too hasty.

Hostyle: Whitt drops with another kick to the chest! Crusoe is trying to call him back to his feet! Steele with an elbow drop! He's back up to his feet immediately to try another- NO! Whitt rolls over! Steele drives his elbow into the mat! Whitt leaps forth, Flipping neckbreaker to a kneeling Steele!

Sound: As much as I sincerely detest the fact that Steele is a brawler at heart trying to fight for a title about pure wrestling, Im fairly certain I hate GSW more. Gosh, Im so torn.

Hostyle: Steele is back to one knee again! Whitt charges over, looking for that knee strike he calls At Whitt's End! NO! STEELE DUCKS!

Sound: Simple but effective, I'd guess

Hostyle: Steele shoots up to his feet! SLEEPER HOLD!

Sound: Look how limited this man's moveset is! A SLEEPER! IN A C4 MATCH!

Hostyle: Whitt is trying to power out! He's trying to reach for the rope, use a rope break! STEELE PULLS HIM BACK!

Sound: If Steele can just overpower Whitt then he may stand a chance.

Hostyle: Whitt has- NO! HES ABANDONED THE ROPE BREAK! HE'S CHARGING UP THE TURNBUCKLE HES GOING TO TRY AND FLIP OVER STEELE!

Sound: That's creative thinking if nothing else!

Hostyle: WHITT RUNS! HES UP THE TURNBUCKLE! HES FLIPPING OVER- NO! STEELE WITH THE SLEEPER BOMB! STEELE PULLS WHITT CENTER RING! HE QUICKLY LOCKS IN THAT GUILLOTINE CHOKE!

Sound: GENIUS!

Hostyle: CRUSOE IS FURIOUS! WHITT IS LOSING IT QUICKLY! HES RED IN THE FACE! THE REF CHECKS HIS ARM! ONE! TWO! THREE!

Sound: RING THE BELL!

Cherry: HERE IS YOUR WINNER! ABEEEL STEEEEEEELE!

Abel Steele (3.98aps + 1.5avs = 5.48 total)
Jeff Whitt (3.28aps + 0.5avs = 3.78 total)

Hostyle: Whitt unable to answer the referee's test! What strength does Steele have to be able to lock that in so quickly and effectively!? Could he really be a contender for the C-4 Belt? Did we write him off early!?

The scene opens up within the locker rooms, the crowds can still be heard chanting as mere echoes with the last match coming to its end, and those jeers turn to cheers as they see on the meltatron it is Faith who inhabits the locker room. Not booked tonight, she was in casual clothing as she collected a few things. A loud cheer once again filled the arena when another entered, the camera focusing to reveal Drew Michaels walking into the locker room.

Drew: Faith. You got a minute?

Faith: ...

Faith turns with a dead pan look upon her face, looking Drew up and down with a small frown before returning her attention to collecting her things.

Drew: Listen, I know you can’t talk and all, but I figure there’s something you need to understand about me and why I picked a fight with your old man. You’re a good person, and I need you to know that this isn’t against you in any way. If anything, I’m doing this to help you get the reckoning you and a lot of other people deserve.

Drew: Losing the heavyweight title to Frost was hardly enough justice for everything the TyranT has done. It unsettled me to see him walk away after we were promised retribution for all the wrong that old man has committed. It all started as early as his return when he allied himself with Original Sin, trust me when I stress that it was only the start of it. I know it was before you joined up, but you know damn well what kind of activities that mob got up to. TyranT was one of the stronger members leading some of the terrible assaults against other wrestlers who didn’t join them.

Drew: From those days, he’s just got worse, ever since acting on his own he just seems to have become stronger and more influential. What he did to you was unacceptable, that had to be the worst of it. You had a chance to become the quickest champion this federation has seen, and he took that away from you for his own selfish ambitions. I won’t make excuses Faith; I should have done something about it when it happened, in fact I should have done something about him a very long time ago. I didn’t, and that’s my sin, but I’m going to do something about it now, it has to count for something. TyranT’s been walking as a free man for too long; it’s about time someone made him answer for all his crimes.

Faith closed her locker, seemingly not acknowledging Drew for the most part.

Drew: Things will get better for you from here on out Faith, I promise. You’re a good kid, a better person then TyranT will ever be... and you’re a very strong woman. A very rare kind of fighter.

Faith turned her head to Drew over the words, not making eye contact but clearly taking in what he said. Hesitantly she turned away, gathering a rucksack as Drew managed a small smile, confidant he was doing the right thing. He turned and left the locker room, getting ready for the match he had tonight. Leaving the locker room, Drew failed to notice a figure standing to the side of the door. A large man clad in black with dark sunglasses, none other than the TyranT himself. A glare can be felt from behind his sunglasses, staring at Drew who walks away, oblivious to the TyranT.

TyranT: That’s right. Keep walkin’ ya’ damn son of a bitch!

TyranT then turns to open the door, the sound of it slamming against the wall startles his young daughter. He stares at her for a moment as she looks back.

TyranT: Mah own daughter even.

TyranT whispers with sheer malice under his breath, before the scene fades.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:05 pm

The camera fades into a large oak desk, a plush leather chair behind it. As the camera zooms in closer, the chair turns revealing a man in his 40s, dressed in an impeccable suit and tie. He runs his hand through his brown hair and adjusts the nameplate on his desk.

P. Thurston Deveraux
Championship Committee

Deveraux: Ahem. Greetings ladies and gentlemen. I'd like to introduce myself. I'm P. Thurston Deveraux, representative of the Full Metal Wrestling Board and Chairman of the FMW Championship Committee. I am a direct representation of the wishes and actions of the FMW Board members. I am their voice to you, the people.

Deveraux folds his hands and leans forward onto his desk.

Deveraux: Fitting, perhaps, that we address the situation surrounding the now vacant tag titles before the match of their previous holders. You see, when I was contacted by Chris Austin, he brought forth very valid points about the rules and by-laws of the regulations surrounding championship belts. Being chairman of the Championship Committee, I deemed it not only adviseable, but exectued in vacating the tag team championships from the team of Alex O'Rion and Chris Austin, the Wayward Sons.

Deveraux reaches under his desk and places both of the Tag Team Championship belts on his desk.

Deveraux: Now, as you can see, these belts are now vacated, which brings me to the main issue at hand. Up until now there were no number one contenders to the tag team championship, or any team that could make such a claim legitimately. So, under the advice of the FMW Board, I have deemed it so to execute the following order.

He clears his throat once more.

Deveraux: So, I hereby use my authority to book a match only featured once on FMW Television. So, at No Holds Barred there will officially be a TAG TEAM SCRAMBLE where any team, or interested participant, may enter. Individuals will be paired randomly into teams and set into the match where upon the final team being eliminated, the WINNING Tag Team will be declared the NEW Full Metal Wrestling Tag Team Champions.

This is a first in FMW history, and I'm sure some of our most prestigeous and newest talent alike will take part in whats sure to be a moment remembered. I am P. Thurston Deveraux, signing off.

”Somebody Who Cares” by Three Days Grace hits, as Alex O’Rion enters the arena. O’Rion does his usual HBK tribute at the top of the ramp, but quickly removes his shades and throws them to the crowd. He enters the ring without posing to the fans.

Cherry: This next match is a LAST MAN STANDING match. Introducing first, the pride of Nova Scotia… ALLLLLLLLEXXX OOOOOOOOOOOOOO-RION!

Hostyle: You can tell from his demeanor that this is no ordinary match for Alex O’Rion. This one is personal, and he is in no mood to slap hands with the fans or pose in the ring.

Sound: He’s facing a buzzsaw tonight, former partner in the Wayward Sons, Chris Austin.

J. Cole’s “Premeditated Murder” hits to a chorus of boos, as Chris Austin takes to the top of the ramp. As he makes his way down to the ring, a person posing as one of his followers reaches out for a fist bump. When Austin attempts to give the fan this, the fan gives him the finger, to which the crowd cheers. Austin spits in his face and continues to the ring.

Cherry: And his opponent, the Student of the Game, the C4 Champion… CHRIIIIIIS AUSSSSSSSSSSTIN!

Hostyle: You know, I don’t like O’Rion’s chances in this one. He’s been rather off his game as of late, and Austin has been on fire. He’s the C4 Champ, and even though this is a non-title match, you always have to favor the champ.

Sound: Austin contends that he has been carrying the weight for the Wayward Sons, and it’s hard to dispute that.

Hostyle: Austin is one of the most athletic and innovative men in the ring, and he’s hard for anyone to beat, much less a man as off his game as O’Rion has been lately.

Sound: The man is a former FMW World Champion, so there’s no use counting him out.

Hostyle: The two former partners square off, and tie up to begin the match. Austin wriggles out, and rolls up O’Rion.

Sound: There’s no pin falls in this match, though.

Hostyle: Austin grabs the legs, has O’Rion in the wheelbarrow position, and delivers a quick kick to the solar plexus. O’Rion picks the leg, trying to send Austin the mat…

Sound: Nice counter!

Hostyle: Austin spins and locks O’Rion’s head between his legs. O’Rion gasping for air as he rolls Austin onto his back while O’Rion gets to his feet.

Sound: O’Rion trying to power out here

Hostyle: O’Rion lifts Austin up, but Austin counters a powerbomb into a ddt!

Sound: Chris Austin is one of the best athletes in FMW today, and he’s proving it again right now. He knows everything O’Rion wants to throw at him, and he’s countering everything with grace and speed.

Hostyle: Austin waits for O’Rion to get up, he’s practically stalking him.

Sound: The man is cold-blooded, you can tell that he’s enjoying the opportunity to dismantle his former partner

Hostyle: O’Rion attempts a European uppercut, but Austin grabs the elbow and wrenches him into an arm drag.

Sound: O’Rion’s every move is anticipated by Austin, he truly has been hitting the film room.

Hostyle: Austin with a leg drop to the arm of O’Rion, O’Rion grabs the arm, looking for the Riptide!

Sound: Some offense for the canuck!

Hostyle: Hostyle with a few kicks to the head, O’Rion can’t lock in the Riptide.

Sound: How can he deliver kicks like that while balancing on his shoulders?

Hostyle: That’s the athleticism we’ve been talking about. O’Rion is dazed, Austin grabs the ropes… leg scissor take down through the ropes and to the outside!

Sound: Look out first row!

Hostyle: Austin to the outside, looking to punish O’Rion, who has been stopped at every turn and now is reeling. Austin picks up the dazed O’Rion, and slams him into the ring steps with the Learning Tree!

Sound: Dangling upside down in the tree of woe, head against steel… not where you want to be!

Hostyle: FUBAR elbow smash by Austin! O’Rion’s head ringing against the steel!

Sound: This one is getting ugly fast

Hostyle: Intro to chiropractic! Austin slams O’Rion’s neck down to the concrete. Alex O’Rion is in big trouble here.

Sound: He doesn’t seem to have much left at this point.

Hostyle: Austin rolls O’Rion onto the apron and rolls into the ring. Austin picking O’Rion up through the ropes, pulling him up via a half nelson.

Sound: If ever there was a time to counter…

Hostyle: Austin has him up, jumps on the first rope… AFTER SCHOOL SPECIAL FROM THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING, WITH AUTHORITY!

Sound: That was just vicious

Hostyle: This one might be over, but Austin isn’t done yet. He’s dragging O’Rion up, he wants to punish him some more!

Sound: This is just getting unwatchable, this isn’t even fair.

Hostyle: O’Rion can barely kneel under his own power

Sound: Oh no…

Hostyle: OCCAM’S RAZOR! HE WAS DEFENSELESS!

Sound: That’s got to be it!

Hostyle: Austin pulling him back up, but why?

Sound: This… FMW has a long history of psychopaths. But Chris Austin takes the cake. I mean, what he does, what he’s done…

Hostyle: Austin setting O’Rion up on the top rope… no… don’t do this

Sound: This man is no mere man, he doesn’t have a shred of the decency that you or I have. This man is a monster.

Hostyle: Austin on the top rope… CLASS DISMISSED FROM THE TOP! HE SPIKED HIS GODDAMN HEAD FROM 6 FEET ABOVE! O’RION MIGHT HAVE BROKEN HIS DAMN NECK!

Sound: This is gross…

Hostyle: No signs of movement, the ref is finally counting him

Ref: 1...2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10

Hostyle: Mercifully, this one is over.

Cherry: Here is your winner, Chris Ausssssstin!

Chris Austin (4.25aps + 2.1avs = 6.35 total)
Alex O'Rion (0aps + 0avs = 0 total)

Hostyle: Not one sign of movement from Alex O’Rion, as Chris Austin just looms over him, staring down this broken man. His former partner!

Sound: That’s your C4 champion for you!

Without looking away from the downed O’Rion, Austin yells “give me my damn belt”. Abel Steele slides into the ring, grabbing the belt from the ref. He yells “Here’s your damn belt!”

Hostyle: Abel Steele is in the house! Austin turns, and gets a face full of his own gold!

Sound: This place loves it!

Hostyle: Austin to his feet, but he’s dazed. Abel Steele taunting him, using the strap as a pendulum.

The crowd chants “You Suck! You Suck!" as Abel slams the belt down and sets up Austin…

Hostyle: Tick-Tock onto the belt! Austin is down! Steele grabs the belt, and now he’s starting a ten count of his own!

Steele: ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT, NINE, TEN

Abel taps an imaginary wristwatch in time, as Austin is unable to answer Steele's ten count. After this ten count, ”Time is Running Out” by Muse hits. Steele wraps the bloody C4 Title around his waste and poses for the crowd. As they boo him he removes the belt and drapes it over Austin, who lays breathing on the mat.

Hostyle: It looks like Abel Steele has put Chris Austin on notice. His time as C4 champion… is running out.

Sound: I… hate you… so much.

In today’s world society is bombarded with mass marketing and instantaneous information.

Shock and Awe is used in every day life.

There are Super Bowls.

There is Tabloid Reporting.

There are World Series.

There are Shock Jocks.

There are Stanley Cups.

There are World Cups.

There is Must See T.V.

There are Olympic Games.

However, there is only ONE

Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! Ultimatum

Full Metal Wrestling Presents:
Ultimatum III.

There is only one Skyler Striker winning King of N. E. W.

There is only one Flare, one Christian G. Smitten winning the Gold Card.

There is only one Alex O’Rion achieving greatness, winning the Full Metal Championship.

There is only one Drew Michaels triumphant over Ethan Black.

There is only one chance to see Ultimatum.

What will happen next?

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:58 pm

Once a year, the biggest names clash in the most anticipated event of the year. Heroes and Villains alike battle in the squared circle for their one shot at glory, their shot at immortality. Lifetimes of hardwork, effort, sweat, and bloodshed all for one moment in one night.

And there is the day before that we let the inmates run the Asylum for some ridiculous reason

FULL METAL WRESTLING PRESENTS:

Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! Nhb

No Holds Barred, wrestling's premier dream card. The only event in FMW history that allows the fans and wrestlers alike to do the unthinkable:

RUN THEIR OWN DAMN SHOW.

FMW: NO HOLDS BARRED!
LIVE BEFORE ULTIMATUM III

Symphony of Destruction by Megadeath plays through the PA system as former Full Metal Champion TyranT makes his way from the curtain to the ramp, a loud chorus of booing accompanies him, which he receives in kind.[/I]

Hostyle: And theres the former champion! Tyrant held that belt as a dominant champion, no doubt, and he even drove his opponent Hannibal Frost to the limit at Mount Vesuvius, but ultimately Hannibal was able to pull over the victory and walk away, making Tyrant the FORMER Full Metal Champion.

Sound: This man is one of the greatest ever to grace our screens, Hostyle, and you need to afford him that respect correctly! He’s a great champion, through and through!

The One by Slaughterhouse cuts through Megadeath as Tyrant waits at the bottom of the ramp for his tag team partner, and Mt. V torch holder, Nick Bryson. Bryson makes his way though the curtain and begins pointing and yelling at people behind the curtain.

Hostyle: And what the hell is going on now? Earlier Bryson brought out these objects under these white tarps, now he’s having people bring out boxes under tarps! What the hell is this?

Sound: This looks like Bryson is setting up something big. He is a genius, Hostyle, don’t doubt him. In fact, this could possibly be the biggest team ever in FMW history.

Hostyle: Your opinions of Bryson aside, the fact is that this match has some of the biggest star power we’ve ever seen. On one team is two former champions with a long history, Nick Bryson and Tyrant. The two have been working together, on and off, since both were in Japan!

Sound: Then on the other team you have the usurper Champion, Frost, and his partner, the cad Drew Michaels! They have a long history too, stemming from when Hannibore, as Bryson puts it so eloquently, was a member of HavOc and assaulted Drew!

Hostyle: And you have to wonder how THAT team will work! Bryson and Tyrant have entered the ring as Bryson is still instructing those stagehands!

Sound: It does have to be perfect!

Not Afraid by Eminem explodes from the speakers as it can be heard only briefly before the roar of the crowd overpowers it. Drew Michaels makes his way out from behind the curtain, still moving gingerly from his injuries.

Sound: And theres the man who fell 55 feet off Mount Vesuvius and didn’t even get a lousy t-shirt!

Hostyle: Drew Michaels was indeed the runner up for the torch! He seems to be recovering nicely, even though his ribs are clearly wrapped tight! I don’t doubt, though, that Drew will be doing everything in his power to pull out a W tonight.

Sound: Oh, shut up, you and I both know Drew wont want to work with the new champion and why should he!?

Hostyle: Drew knows when its time to put up, Sound! He’s examining the covered objects Bryson has brought to the ring before he stops midramp! He knows not to enter the ring with those two, regardless of their goading!

Eminem’s music slowly fades as Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi plays. The crowd stays on their feet for the new champion, Hannibal Frost, and applaud him as he steps from the curtain. Bryson gives a signal and the stagehands go to work.

Hostyle: Bryson has signaled the men and- what is this!?

Sound: THIS IS GENIUS!

As Hannibal makes his way at the top of the stage, the men remove the tarps and reveal two large cannons. Hannibal pauses for a moment and looks at them before glaring at Bryson. As soon as he takes his first step towards the end of the stage, the cannons shoot off, firing tons of colored confetti at the crowd.

Hostyle: What the hell is this!?

Sound: Bryson is living up to his word! Look how entertained these people are now! Cannons! That’s an attention getter!

As Hannibal continues down the ramp the second group of stagehands take their tarps off their boxes, revealing two large tigers in cages. As the tarps fall to the ground two men jump the barricade and stand near them, removing their jump suits and pulling out two sets of sticks, juggling them back and forth between themselves.

Sound: Tigers! Jugglers! I need to see the quarterly ratings for this because they have to be through the roof! Look at how entertained the crowd is! Hannibal is finally worth watching!

Hostyle: Bryson’s claims are ridiculous and he knows it! This is just baseless accusations and Hannibal clearly doesn’t appreciate it!

Sound: Oh boo hoo, someone’s got a frowny face. Cheer up, Hannibore, Bryson is making you a household name yet!

Hannibal hands his title to the referee as he and Drew exchange glances. Hannibal enters the ring first, opposite his previous challenger Tyrant. The music fades and the ref calls for the bell.

Hostyle: And theres the bell! Hannibal shooting in towards Tyrant- bad move! Tyrant with a clubbing blow to the back of Hannibal’s skull!

Sound: Hannibal is only slightly smaller than Tyrant, but sometimes that makes a world of a difference!

Hostyle: Tyrant with another blow! Hes lifted Hannibal in a powerbomb- NO! Hannibal with a blow to Tyrant’s face! Another one! Tyrant’s dropped Hannibal! CHARGING CLOTHESLINE SENDS THE FORMER CHAMPION TO THE MAT!

Sound: Hey! Im fairly certain Hannibal poked his eyes! Call the match!

Hostyle: Tyrant is up slowly as Hannibal lines him up. He’s set up for that Enzugiri already! He charges forward! NO! TYRANT CATCHES HIM! HES GOT HIM BACK IN THAT POWERBOMB! HE CHARGES FORWARD! POWERBOMB ONTO THE TURNBUCKLE!

Sound: And Hannibal is in a bad place now! He’s in no mans land in front of Nick Bryson and I doubt Drew will come to save the day!

Hostyle: Bryson has pulled Hannibals arms back through the ropes! The ref is trying to get him to let go but he’s giving Tyrant time to line up! Tyrant charges forward! KNEE TO THE FACE! Hannibal was just crushed!

Sound: CRUSHED!

Hostyle: Bryson lets go but the damage is done! Tyrant lifts Hannibal! He’s landing repeated elbows in the corner! He spins Hannibal with that last blow! Tyrant has placed Hannibal on his shoulders now- a tag to Bryson!

Sound: Hannibal looks barely conscious on Tyrant’s mighty shoulders!

Hostyle: Bryson leaps up to the top rope! Tyrant lifts Hannibal! FACEBUSTER FROM TYRANTS SHOULDERS!

Sound: AIR BRYSON!

Hostyle: Bryson with a 450 Splash onto Hannibal! Theres a cover!

Sound: This is what we will see at Ultimatum!

Hostyle: One, Two- NO! Kickout at two and a half!

Sound: I take that back!

Hostyle: Bryson lifts Hannibal now! He goes to whip him back- NO! Hannibal is able to pull Bryson back! He’s going to whip him towards Drew- NO! Bryson can counter it! He’s tossed Hannibal to his own corner!

Sound: He had no other choice!

Hostyle: Drew with a blind tag! Bryson charges Hannibal who is still stuck in the corner! NO!

Sound: DAMN HELL ASS!

Hsotyle: Hannibal ducks! Bryson goes chest first full charge into that turnbuckle! Drew with a blow to Bryson’s face! HANNIBAL IS UP NOW! BACKDROP SUPLEX! Drew springboards with the ropes! LEG DROP ACROSS THE FACE!

Sound: NO! Not the money maker!

Hostyle: Drew with the pin! One, two, NO! Bryson grabs the ropes! Drew pulls Bryson up by the hair! He’s just landing repeated blows to his cousins face!

Sound: What a cheater! Someone stop him!

Hostyle: Drew stands, VICIOUS boot to Bryson’s face! Drew with the pin again! One- NO! TYRANT WITH THE BREAKUP!

Sound: Great teamwork from these two!

Hostyle: Tyrant pulls Drew up now! Whip off the ropes! Drew tries to counter with a clothesline! TYRANT EVADES!

Sound: Those old bones still have some left in them!

Hostyle: Drew continues off the ropes! Tyrant catches him!
Sound: BRYSON IS QUICK UP TOO!

Hostyle: Bryson leaps up and places his knees on Drew’s back! Tyrant with a spinebuster, Bryson with the Lungblower!

Sound: WHAT A COMBO!

Hostyle: Bryson crawls over to Drew! Lazy cover! One, Two, NO!

Sound: WHAT THE HELL!

Hostyle: Hannibal with the breakup! Even if Drew may be reluctant to work together, Hannibal is still trying to save this for the team!

Sound: That’s ridiculous!

Hostyle: The ref gets Hannibal AND Tyrant to leave! That’s a feat in itself! Bryson is up first, but he’s still slow! He’s using the ropes to pull himself up!

Sound: Consider that last move! Look at how Bryson was willing to sacrifice himself to do as much damage as possible! Hannibal needs to be on watch!

Hostyle: Bryson is over to his cousin now. He’s pulling him up by the hair- NO! DREW WITH A PUNCH TO THE GUT! HE HOOKS HIM QUICK! WICKED DDT! BOTH MEN ARE DOWN!

Sound: NO! NO! NO! How did that happen!

Hostyle: The referee has begun his count now! He’s up to two!

Sound: Tyrant is reaching for Bryson! Bryson has to be closer!

Hostyle: Both men are center ring as the ref gets to four!

Sound: Don’t crush my dreams!

Hostyle: The referee counts five- AND DREW IS THE FIRST TO MOVE!

Sound: OH BALLS! YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

Hostyle: Drew is crawling to Hannibal! He’s reaching out for his partner!

Sound: And look at Tyrant!

Hostyle: Tyrant has entered the ring! He’s pulled Bryson over to the corner! He steps back out onto the apron and tags himself in!

Sound: But Drew just got the tag too!

Hostyle: The crowd is on their feet again as Hannibal charges into the ring! He catches Tyrant on his entry! He’s landing rights and lefts! He’s plowing into the former champion!

Sound: Come on, ref! This is illegal!

Hostyle: Hannibal tries to power over the champion now! He’s setting him up for a powerbomb of his own! This is an amazing feat of strength!

Sound: He’s still struggling to lift- NO!

Hostyle: HANNIBAL HAS TYRANT UP! HE’S GOING TO- NO!

Sound: Amazing backup!

Hostyle: BRYSON WITH A LOW BLOW! TYRANT LANDS RIGHT ON THE COLLAPSING HANNIBAL!

Sound: And everything is right with the world!

Hostyle: Drew charges forward now! Perhaps Drew is willing to put the past aside for a moment for the win too!

Sound: I think Tyrant has something else to say!

Hostyle: Tyrant with a shoulder!

Sound: And that something else is NO GO MICHAELS! Haha!

Hostyle: Tyrant lifts Drew! TYRANT SLAM!

Sound: This is going swimmingly now!

Hostyle: Hannibal is slow to his feet! WAIT! LOOK AT THIS!

Sound: Bryson in to save the day!

Hostyle: Bryson spins Hannibal! Kick to the gut! Bryson is able to get Tyrant’s attention! He’s locking his arms in with Hannibal! BRYSON LIFTS HIM IN A VERTEBREAKER! TYRANT PLACES HIS FOOT OVER HANNIBALS HEAD!

Sound: LOOK AT THIS MESSAGE!

Hostyle: LACRIMA ANGELUS! THAT’S THE FORMER SPARTA TAG TEAM FINISHER!

Sound: Bryson and Tyrant sending a clear message!

Hostyle: Bryson rolls Drew out of the ring! Tyrant gets the pin! One, Two, THREE!

Sound: And justice is served! Tyrant with his redemption!

Cherry: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS! NICK BRYSON AND TYYYYYYRANT!

Nick Bryson and Tyrant (4.34aps + 4.47aps + 1.8avs = 10.61 total)
Drew Michaels and Hannibal Frost (4.3aps + 3.54aps + 0.5avs = 8.34 total

Sound: The TRUE champions standing victorious in the ring now, Hostyle!

Hostyle: As much as I hate to say it, Bryson and Tyrant worked exceedingly well. Though this was just a tag match, could this possibly be a showing of what is to come at Ultimatum Three!?

The image closes in on Bryson and Tyrant standing side by side in the ring. They briefly share a handshake before they begin staring down their opponents. Bryson turns and yells at the referee. The man walks over and grabs both of them by their wrists and raises their arms in victory. Bryson smirks as they stare at their two enemies. Hannibal holds his title, and his face, as he walks backward up the ramp. Drew stands at the top, glaring at his two enemies, as the show fades to black.

Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:43 pm

FMW, these are your heroes?!

Fucking idiots.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:51 pm

OOC: Bang up job getting this one posted so soon. Good to see.

Thought Abel Steele was a face... or at least it says so in his bio. Did I miss something?

Also, David GS has pretty much outgrown that TV title... who agrees? Problem: who can step up and beat him for it?
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:52 pm

OOC: Theres the show. =)

Special thanks to my staff. show was out a day later than I would have liked, which was really my fault, but a full day quicker than the other one. Big ups to everyone who helped out on Amm staff this go around I think this is one of the better shows we've produced in a while.

Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:43 pm

IC: $100 says you're better then everyone, Craig? Well then, looks like you owe me a hundred. I'll take it in small bills, thanks.

And a tag scramble, huh? That anyone can enter? Interesting...looks like I'll be at NHB.

OOC: Really good show, high five Amm staff!
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:54 pm

OOC: Great show Brybry, though, I would say I'd have thought the DGS/GSW segment should have probably gone before the 6man tag match...

I'unno, the placement of that segment just seems a bit odd to me.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:01 pm

MPD wrote:
OOC: Great show Brybry, though, I would say I'd have thought the DGS/GSW segment should have probably gone before the 6man tag match...

I'unno, the placement of that segment just seems a bit odd to me.

While I dont disagree, I feel that the segment really could have fit just about anywhere. I thought it was a really good segment that built tension between Dunn and DGS, showed the unity of GSW, and also showed that while GSW is still causing chaos, there is some semblance of unity amongst those in FMW.

I think that the segment was better served after the match, though, because we established DGS and OJA as people who were willing to oppose GSW. I think before then it wouldnt have had that background, which I thought really sort of made the segment.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:21 pm

OOC: It just struck me as a little underwhelming after DGS and OJA both essentially jumped GSW.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:28 pm

MPD wrote:
OOC: It just struck me as a little underwhelming after DGS and OJA both essentially jumped GSW.

I wouldnt say jumped, lol. They ran in to help the numbers game. GSW are a fed wide threat, and its good to see people uniting in the face of danger.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:35 pm

OOC: It was a 3 on 3 situation that Sleg/Butters/Damien started! They ALSO brought weapons into the situation. And then DGS and OJA came and joined in, with more weapons!

JUMPED I SAY.

IC:

As I was saying. Your heroes. The men that start a fair, even sided fight, and when they can't get the job done they utilise underhanded tactics, such as the utilisation of weaponry, and additional numbers.

Six on three? Yeah.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:11 pm

OOC: Great show. Timely, too.

IC: You butthurt, bro?
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Would be if you'd actually cost me anything.

Just thought I'd point out the hypocrisy of the situation on how some people are allowed to do one thing but another group of people can't.

It comes down to conditioning. It's kind of like how Cena can do no wrong.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Well, Abel pulled a nice little parlor trick.

Well done, but you should see how I will retaliate. For one, it'll be to your face.

Two, you will be carted out of my ring.

But all slight annoyance aside, well done. Truly.

*clap, clap, clap*
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:23 pm

RCA wrote:
Well, Abel pulled a nice little parlor trick.

Well done, but you should see how I will retaliate. For one, it'll be to your face.

Two, you will be carted out of my ring.

But all slight annoyance aside, well done. Truly.

*clap, clap, clap*

OOC: When I first read this, I thought you were calling him Trudy, instead of saying Truly.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:23 pm

OOC:

Quote :

No.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:38 pm

Jeff wrote:
OOC:

Quote :

No.

I dont get it.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Dunn, you wanna bitch about us bein' underhanded? Well, ain't that the pot callin' the kettle black. I don't care who the fuck you're tryin' to be now. You are still fuckin' bat shit crazy.

Believe me. I know bat shit crazy.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:00 pm

How many times do I have to beat you before you get it?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:19 pm

Edible14 wrote:
OOC: Bang up job getting this one posted so soon. Good to see.

Thought Abel Steele was a face... or at least it says so in his bio. Did I miss something?

Also, David GS has pretty much outgrown that TV title... who agrees? Problem: who can step up and beat him for it?

OOC: Abel turned at the last show when he blindsided doc.

I know I need to update my bio. The moveset needs updating as well as the allignment and a few other bits and pieces. I just haven't got around to it yet so that's my bad.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:41 pm

OOC: My only gripe is about Mr. Deveraux. I'll talk to you about that in private.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:29 am

Disregard. Phone fucked up when I was posting and double posted

Last edited by Damien on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:30 am

MPD wrote:
How many times do I have to beat you before you get it?

I'm a Texan, so I'm inherently a stubborn bastard. That makes the odds of me learnin' whatever lesson you're wantin'n me to learn slim to none. Add to that the fact that I'm pretty fuckin' crazy and you'll see that I will just keep comin' back for more again and again until I stomp your over-zealous ass into the ground.

Also, take into account that what matches we've had weren't one on one. That said, I do believe that you can only get the true measure of your opponent in a one on on confrontation.

Ooc: I don't know what to do. Tag title scramble, or awesome match against Dunn. I kinda wish I could do both.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:40 am

Three times we've met, three times I've come off on top.

I don't even remember why you have a problem with me anymore, I know it's something to do with Mt. V.

It was your pride, right? How dare someone as lowly as Matt P. Dunn beat YOU.

I'd go as far as to say your pride is a little unfounded. I'm 3-0 in this particular 'feud.' It's not looking good for you.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:14 am

An elimination in a battle royal situation like Mt. V doesn't count as a victory if you don't win the whole thing. So that'd be more like 2-0, Matt. But yes, it stems from our encounter on cage mountain. That, coupled with your near religious zeal in preaching that you only wish to save us, the poor, damned souls that compete in Full Metal Wrestling, makes you exactly the sort of person I detest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 13.2 RESULTS!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next