Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+33
Dano
Kiyoshi Ryu
Drake Parker
Loins
Vendetta
Skyler Striker
The Celt
War Machine
PX
Seth
TyranT
Leon Caprice
Tromboner Man
John Andrews
Hannibal Frost
Easty
Ashburn
the nick bryson
Abel Steele
Alex O'Rion
Easy
Nicholas Gray
Vincent Van Rose
Anwyl
MPD
Storm183
David GS
RCA
cYnical
David Ravish
The Dude
Jeff
Rottata
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
Rookies debut in a fatal four-way match
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_vote_lcap5%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Leon possibly showstopping against Apostasy
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_vote_lcap3%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Lovers' quarrel between Austin and Alex
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_vote_lcap0%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Finally, new UV champion yay!
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_vote_lcap5%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Frost tries to end TyranT's reign
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_vote_lcap8%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Mt. V!
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_vote_lcap19%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
Boobies
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_vote_lcap59%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 37

AuthorMessage
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:13 am

David Ravish wrote:
? wrote:

I will beat you, then save you.

David: "What on Earth! You shouldn't be preaching about saving others when you should be more concerned about saving yourself! Who the fuck do you think you are... Jesus Christ?"

The third coming of, yes.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:30 am

? wrote:
David Ravish wrote:
? wrote:

David: "What on Earth! You shouldn't be preaching about saving others when you should be more concerned about saving yourself! Who the fuck do you think you are... Jesus Christ?"

Um...No....*shakes head pinchig his nose between two fingers in disgust*... Just no....
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:51 am

Axel Van Osbourne wrote:
? wrote:
David Ravish wrote:
? wrote:

Um...No....*shakes head pinchig his nose between two fingers in disgust*... Just no....

That was a clue.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:50 am

Shut up, Philip.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:13 pm

? is about as subtle as a brick to the face.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Which, coincidentally, is what you're going to receive at Mount Vesuvius, Aidan.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:59 pm

Oh snap.

Also Austin, you're still disappointing.

Where are the lectures that so often mentally stimulated?
"Shut up, Philip."

That's just weak. You can do better.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Easty wrote:
Which, coincidentally, is what you're going to receive at Mount Vesuvius, Aidan.

It's cute how just because Apathy thought that was my name you believe it's true. But then again I guess it's about as close as a person can get without getting it right.

But whatever, it's not like you're going to intimidate me anyway. See, if I recall, last time we met up I practically begged you to bring it and for all the hype you came up short.

Now, with something truly important to me on the line, you think you're going to be able to stop me?

Your chance grow ever slimmer Eastwood.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:25 pm

Aidan, Aiden, blah de blah blah, whatever.

You still have no chance of victory. Even with me telling the Pack to stay out of this one.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:03 pm

Ha, that's not what I meant. Let's just say that calling me Aidan or even Aiden doesn't have much effect on me, for a reason only PX would know. There's a reason we never refer to each other by names other than the ones you know us for. But let's leave it at that.

But ah, what was that you said? I've no chance of victory? That's an odd remark from a man coming out of a coma to a man with back to back wins over a former FMW World Champion, plus a win over the current one.

Last edited by The Celt on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:15 pm

Sometimes we must lose our vision in order to see the truth.

Or, to cut the Eastern mystic shit, being in a coma helped me realise something, Aiden, or Aidan, or poncy Irish twat who thinks that dyeing his hair will make us forget he's actually a ginger. And that is that I am better than you.

Probably not athletically, being six foot eight makes your knees an obvious target, not to mention all of the drugs I've pumped my body with in twentysomething years.

Probably not mentally, unlike you I've not been craving this title with every fiber of my being for the past eighteen months.

Probably not spiritually either. I'm sure you have your fey Irish ways somewhere within that cold exterior of yours.

But what I have that you lack Celt, is the attitude.

I will never be kept down again, leashed, shackled, fed a treat like a good little doggy. Fuck that.

I'm not denying that, if it were anybody else, you could win it. But Celt? I will not stop.

I will never stop.

Try and make me, I dare you.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:49 pm

? wrote:

Also Austin, you're still disappointing.

Where are the lectures that so often mentally stimulated?
"Shut up, Philip."

That's just weak. You can do better.

I could, but I'm not wasting my more knowledgable banter on you.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:19 pm

Outlaw John Andrews wrote:
Eddie if you really think you can kick my ass and throw me around by all means step up to the plate junior so you can put your foot in your mouth after you get your ass handed to you so bad, you'll have to use a mask gimmick just to save face. As for speaking like a jaded veteran. Nawh. You got it all wrong, you see it's called respect. Every bit of what I said is true. You have to climb the ladder to the top one rung at a time junior. The belt isn't just going to be handed to you because you can whine and want to kick everyone's ass.

"E": I plan on kicking your ass the moment I get a chance. Fuck your respect. See where it gets you when I'm riding you like a drunken prom date you fuckin' retarded hick.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:59 pm

So...you like 'em red-necked?
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:18 pm

Easy wrote:
Eddie if you really think you can kick my ass and throw me around by all means step up to the plate junior so you can put your foot in your mouth after you get your ass handed to you so bad, you'll have to use a mask gimmick just to save face. As for speaking like a jaded veteran. Nawh. You got it all wrong, you see it's called respect. Every bit of what I said is true. You have to climb the ladder to the top one rung at a time junior. The belt isn't just going to be handed to you because you can whine and want to kick everyone's ass.

"E": I plan on kicking your ass the moment I get a chance. Fuck your respect. See where it gets you when I'm riding you like a drunken prom date you fuckin' retarded hick.

Whoa..Whoa..Whoa.. Wait just a second there junior. Unless you're a 5'4" blond, female, with big jugs you aren't ridin shit. I know the sayin is the only thing that comes from Texas is steers or.. Well I am sure you know the rest, but you're barkin up the wrong tree there pal. If it's an ass kickin you're lookin for, I sure as hell will be glad to give ya one and send ya crawlin back to the closet you just popped out of. If you can get a booker to make the match i'll be happy to make your ass kickin my top priority.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:55 pm

"E": That's where you're wrong, J.R. Flamboyant little fucker hoppin' around like he's a little horse wrangler, but he's not willing to step up and take a beating. A slut's a slut, man or woman, and you're piquing what could be called my natural inclinations towards dealing with a slutty little tease like you. Like any other yappy little slut, the only way you're going to learn not to speak out of turn is by being on the business end of a serious dickin' down. You only have yourself to blame when a match between us ends similarly to a violent sexual assault.

Oh, Bee-Tee-Double U, Steers and Queers are from Texas, as the phrase goes. I'm from California. Where you from?

David GS wrote:

"E": Don't be jealous, there's still room in my trunk for you, hot pants.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:01 pm

Thank God, had me worried there for a second. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:12 pm

Easy wrote:
"E": That's where you're wrong, J.R. Flamboyant little fucker hoppin' around like he's a little horse wrangler, but he's not willing to step up and take a beating. A slut's a slut, man or woman, and you're piquing what could be called my natural inclinations towards dealing with a slutty little tease like you. Like any other yappy little slut, the only way you're going to learn not to speak out of turn is by being on the business end of a serious dickin' down. You only have yourself to blame when a match between us ends similarly to a violent sexual assault.

Oh, Bee-Tee-Double U, Steers and Queers are from Texas, as the phrase goes. I'm from California. Where you from?

David GS wrote:

"E": Don't be jealous, there's still room in my trunk for you, hot pants.

I already told ya. If you want an ass kickin just have a talk with one of the bookers and set that shin dig up. As for your little rant there all I can say is congratulations you managed to sound like a pedophile at the Toys R' Us. Really grade A right there sir, nothing like a Tranny with a tude! And you're damn right I am from Texas junior.. It's obvious you can't see an insult when it's right in front of ya and you're dumb enough to think that you're little come back of where I am from will do and tryin to turn it around on me is funny. Well you're wrong boy. You're just gonna get that ass kickin a lot sooner than what you think. Hook'em Horns baby!

Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Hook'em Horns baby!

No. GBR.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:51 pm

I already told ya. If you want an ass kickin just have a talk with one of the bookers and set that shin dig up. As for your little rant there all I can say is congratulations you managed to sound like a pedophile at the Toys R' Us. Really grade A right there sir, nothing like a Tranny with a tude! And you're damn right I am from Texas junior.. It's obvious you can't see an insult when it's right in front of ya and you're dumb enough to think that you're little come back of where I am from will do and tryin to turn it around on me is funny. Well you're wrong boy. You're just gonna get that ass kickin a lot sooner than what you think. Hook'em Horns baby!

"E": Oh I saw the insult, it's just not insulting when the person delivering is a fucking retarded person. According to you, you're from the place where steers and queers come from. You wrote my comeback for me.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:20 am

Easy wrote:

"E": Oh I saw the insult, it's just not insulting when the person delivering is a fucking retarded person. According to you, you're from the place where steers and queers come from. You wrote my comeback for me.

And obviously you weren't smart enough to catch the angle. Oh well, I won't lose any sleep over it. When you're done prowling through the Toys R' Us i'll be happy to serve you that ass kickin you were askin for.
Back to top Go down
Lucian

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Lucian Celona
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:53 am

So I'm guess you folks would like me to set the scene huh? It's cold outside, various tree branches can be seen being pushed around by the cool breeze that is felt upon your skin, other then that a Black 2002 Lincoln Continental can be seen parked inside the parking lot arena that the Full Metal Wrestling promotion can be seen setting up in. A hooded figure can be seen talking to the driver of the black Lincoln Continental. After a few seconds that hooded figure removes his hood. The figure is then revealed as Urien Castellano, one of Full Metal Wrestling's latest signee.

Urien Castellano
"Glad to see you boss!"

Castellano could be heard saying to the driver of the black Lincoln Continental.

???
"As I am you Urien!"

Urien Castellano
"That's good to hear boss!"

???
"So kid, come either Ammunition or Corruption which ever show you debut on, this is what I want you to do!"

Spoke the unknown driver, as Urien Castellano leaned in towards him, the unknown driver could be seen whispering into Urien's ear. After a few seconds the unknown figure could be seen pulling a piece of paper from his shirt pocket.

???
"You see kid written on this peice of paper is a list, a very detailed list which will have very specific details, details in which your trainer Sebastian McKinley want's you to fallow to the T, no cutting corners to complete this list!"

The unknown figure told Castellano, who could be seen taking the peice of paper from his unknown advisor.

???
"Don't look at the list until your alone and all by yourself, for then you can look at the list Urien!"

With no questions Urien placed the piece of paper inside his hooded sweatshirt, it wasn't until a few minutes later FMW camera's cought the sight of a white van pulling up into view a cameraman and his crew could be seen dog piling on out of it like a pack of hungry wolfs trying to get to FMW's latest signee Urien. As they rushed to get on over to Urien, the Black Lincoln Continental, could be seen driving off in a hurry...

???
"The names Jack Sullivan, and I'm with the production company Global News..."

Before the G! News guy who's name is Jack Sullivan could speak, Urien cut him off in mid sentance

Urien Castellano
"Mr. Sullivan, I know exactly who you are, your with that stupid production company that covers all celebrity gossip, rumors, news, and all other bull**** that makes people like myself despise about even wanting to have any part in doing an interview, but seeing how you went through all that damn trouble in getting in contact with me, what is it I could do for you today?"

As Urien said that a smile could be seen forming across Sullivan's face.

Jack Sullivan
"Well Urien, before the rumors begin spreading around on the web, have you offically signed with Full Metal Wrestling?"

Urien Castellano
"That I have, though I haven't been placed on an official show yet, I have signed with the Full Metal Wrestling Promotion, and I am looking forward to making a name for myself in the promotion as well as capturing various championships within the promotion itself, one thing is forsure I'll be showing no remorse to whoever I may have my first match against, and that my little celebrity stalking friend is a fact!"

Jack Sullivan
"My next question is Urien, who exactly did we see you chatting with? Who was the person in that Black Lincoln Continental that spead off before we had a chance to speak with him, so who exactly was that Urien?"

A sick grin slowly creeped onto Urien's face as he spoke.

Urien Castellano
"That's something you and everyone else would like to know, just who exactly was that is the question on everyone's mind, one things forsure Jack WITHIN time that one person will be named, but until then you'll have to just wait and see who exactly that could be.

Hell for all you know it could be your very own cameraman, it could be the FMW's very own backstage interviewer Jacqueline Hyde, or even the FMW's Commissioner Christian G. Smitten or even the current FMW World Heavy Weight Champion TyranT, one things forsure Jack is whoever it was I was speaking too, like you everyone else as well will have to wait and see who exactly that person was, one things forsure that person will be my personal ADVISOR!!!"

Urien says as that same sick grin continues to stay position across his face.

Jack Sullivan
"Well Castellano, since you wont be giving away who that person was who you were talking to moments ago, what can we expect from you come your debut?"

Urien Castellano
"Well Jack like my last response that too is classified information, for only yours truly Urien Castellano, and his person ADVISOR will know exactly what that information is, for we all know my personal trainer Sebastian McKinley won't be talking, and now if you would excuse me I must be going now!"

Urien says as he turns his back towards G! New's reporter Jack Sullivan, the scene begins to fade out to darkness as Jack can be heard signing off.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:33 am

And obviously you weren't smart enough to catch the angle. Oh well, I won't lose any sleep over it. When you're done prowling through the Toys R' Us I'll be happy to serve you that ass kickin you were askin for.

"E": Alright, I'm growing tired of you, Huckleburry. I don't want to hear from you until there's a match between us because there's no more ways to say the same thing you've been saying over and over. The well's dry and I'm sick of you. You're no longer mentally stimulating, and I was stupid to think you were. You're obviously not the hardwood country badass I hoped would be a nice contender for an upstart feud, you're just a moron who wears a cowboy hat and calls himself "a man of simple pleasures", and you probably fight like a faggot. On to the next one.

So, you there, Castellano, what's with the Speed Racer talk?

Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:56 am

? wrote:
David Ravish wrote:
? wrote:

Worst ressurection since that time I ate week old oysters.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:58 am

Easy wrote:
And obviously you weren't smart enough to catch the angle. Oh well, I won't lose any sleep over it. When you're done prowling through the Toys R' Us I'll be happy to serve you that ass kickin you were askin for.

"E": Alright, I'm growing tired of you, Huckleburry. I don't want to hear from you until there's a match between us because there's no more way to say the same thing you've been saying over and over. The well's dry and I'm sick of you. You're no longer mentally stimulating, and I was stupid to think you were. You're obviously not the hardwood country badass I hoped would be a nice contender for an upstart feud, you're just a moron who wears a cowboy hat and calls himself "a man of simple pleasures", and you probably fight like a faggot. On to the next one.

So, you there, Castellano, what's with the Speed Racer talk?

Now now.. You really think you're going to get rid of me that easy? You wanted a fight I offered ya one and ya run like a coward school girl? Whatcha not used to someone standin toe to toe with ya and willin to deal you a beaten?
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:11 am

"E": Look again, Huck. I said until we fight, I don't want to hear from you. I'll gladly smack the stupid off ya, but I'm not gonna sit hear and listen to you talk. Walk away.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:42 am

Outlaw, mate. I mean seriously, all it was was changing the words that I used and putting in some big macho manly drinks in there. I can have a drink that doesn't effect my mentallity, that is good for my body and that doesn't numb my brain and I can still live a pretty normal life. You on the otherhand drink til your drunk to forget those days when Johnny Andrews Snr. touched you in innapropriete places.

Budweisers doesn't make you more of a man, it doesn't make you a man at all. Prove to me that you are a man, I will accept that you are a man when you beat me fair and square, mate.

But until then I'll continue to drink this milk and demolish these cookies.

I won't sit down and shut up. I will stand here and make a scene!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:06 am

Lighten up on the rookies, Easy.

I'd really hate to have to tell you twice.
Back to top Go down
David Ravish

David Ravish

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:35 am

Abel Steele wrote:
? wrote:
David Ravish wrote:
? wrote:

David: "Ouch, schooled! Mr. ? I'm thinking you skipped a coming somewhere which would mean that you don't exist at all! Bonus for the rest of us! The fact that you don't know whether you are coming or going is really starting to worry me though! For Christ's sake, see a therapist before your ego explodes and you have but your in ring talents to fall back on! Oh, that's right, you are but a punctuation mark, all you have is your ego!"
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:54 am

David Ravish wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:
? wrote:
David Ravish wrote:
? wrote:

David: "Ouch, schooled! Mr. ? I'm thinking you skipped a coming somewhere which would mean that you don't exist at all! Bonus for the rest of us! The fact that you don't know whether you are coming or going is really starting to worry me though! For Christ's sake, see a therapist before your ego explodes and you have but your in ring talents to fall back on! Oh, that's right, you are but a punctuation mark, all you have is your ego!"

You really are trying to hard. Lighten up a little.

Just because you believe I've 'missed a coming' doesn't necessarily mean I have. Remember, I said it was a clue. Chances are, you're the one who can't keep track of the proceedings in FMW from this date back to conception, not me.

Furthermore, Mr. Steele and yourself, Mr. Ravish, are below my paygrade. That translates to; not my concern. This dialogue we're spinning right now is out of boredom, and should FMW's management decide to squander my talent, as they've done before to so many others before, and I find myself opposite you in a ring, well... I'll have to take it from there.

I'm trying to help you, Mr. Ravish. You keep throwing it back in my face. Eventually, I'm going to get tired of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next