Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+33
Dano
Kiyoshi Ryu
Drake Parker
Loins
Vendetta
Skyler Striker
The Celt
War Machine
PX
Seth
TyranT
Leon Caprice
Tromboner Man
John Andrews
Hannibal Frost
Easty
Ashburn
the nick bryson
Abel Steele
Alex O'Rion
Easy
Nicholas Gray
Vincent Van Rose
Anwyl
MPD
Storm183
David GS
RCA
cYnical
David Ravish
The Dude
Jeff
Rottata
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
Rookies debut in a fatal four-way match
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_vote_lcap5%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Leon possibly showstopping against Apostasy
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_vote_lcap3%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Lovers' quarrel between Austin and Alex
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_vote_lcap0%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Finally, new UV champion yay!
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_vote_lcap5%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Frost tries to end TyranT's reign
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_vote_lcap8%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Mt. V!
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_vote_lcap19%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
Boobies
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_vote_lcap59%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 37

AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:13 pm

It's been a long day.

Of course heading into work with a mountain of cases on my desk doesn't make anything easier. I should've listened to my mother and went into an avenue of work better suited for my gender. But you know, I like mystery. I like deceit, I like investigating, details. It's who I am.

"Detective, we've got another case for you."

Crap. I can't even make headway through the ones I have, shitty co-workers and all, and they hand me a new one.

"What's this one about, John?"

"You know that street gang we've been after? Hangs out at the Spider's Web or something?"

"Yeah."

"We've got one guy dead, two fucked up beyond belief, and the ringleader's worse for wear. In fact the entire group seemed to be taken down overnight. Chief says that he'll delegate these other cases himself and that our main focus is to be this one."

Thank God.

"That's fine and dandy what the chief said but as for the crime, I don't see the problem."

"Someone died? Nicole, you can't seriously think that this is OK, can you," John asks with slight concern. John Ericson. My partner and confidant, de facto best friend to an extent. Sometimes I think he's too wrapped up in ethics but I can't blame him.

Well what do you want me to say? That I'm pissed that someone took it upon themselves to rid these streets of one of the more notorious gangs in Nova Scotia? Well I'm not, to tell you the truth. The rest of us should be grateful too, not like we were making much progress.

"Fine. Any witnesses, murder weapons?"

"Well, we know of a Jessica (comment deleted) who was once associated with the group against her will. We could try to find if she knows anything. As for a murder weapon..."

With a kerplunk that only aggravates my headache, on my desk seems to be a piece of metal. Judging by the way it's broken, it's missing the rest of it but blood is caked all over the top of it.

"Looks like a baton, John. So blunt force trauma seems to be the name of the game. Any fingerprints, vehicle, anything?"

"The tire marks are from an american-made brand. No prints, whoever did this was rather precise about it. but we did find a piece of clothing. The way it was ripped signifies a struggle of some sort. Looks like material of a hooded sweatshirt."

Of course. As usual, anyone who decides to murder someone is always 99 percent clear, but they miss one detail.

"So, you're the lead investigator on this, where do we go from here?"

"Ockham's Razor."

"Meaning?"

"Simplest idea tends to be the correct one. We'll start with this "Jessica", see what she knows and work from there."

"Affirmative."

With that, I massage my temples before rising to head out the door. John gives me the specifics of the case and Jessica's involvement with the Black Widows as I want nothing but a good cup of coffee.

Gotta love being a cop. Hunter and Ericson on the case, on the trail again.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:30 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Lighten up on the rookies, Easy.

I'd really hate to have to tell you twice.

"E": And I'd really hate to have to hear from you three times without warrant. I don't know you, so why the fuck are you talking to me? Don't you have a busy night coming up or something?
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Lucian

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Lucian Celona
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:50 pm

OOC: Tried something new lol, hope you guys like it, and just for the record I also voted for boobies lol.

In the privacy of his own motel room, the man who's name in recent day's we've come to here can be seen seated across the bottom half of his bed, his legs dangling over the side of it. That man being none other then recently signed Full Metal Superstar Urien Costellano. The youngster can be seen taking his wrestling gear and putting it aside. His black duffle bag lay atop the wooden table he was provided with, within his room.

Urien Costellano
So, before I even say anything, lets turn our sights towards my television!

As Urien does so, and as we fallow behind him. He can be seen pushing the play button on his television remote. As the video begins to play, it goes from showing the fuzzy black and white lines to a confident, yet arrogant man, that man being none other "Easy" Edward Chamberlain. He fast forwards through the first half of the tape/ before pausing the tape, he speaks once again as a cocky looking grin crosses over his face.

Urien Castellano
Now, before I continue the tape, I must laugh at the pathetic attempt given by EASY himself in getting ones attention, sure he got my attention but it wasn't what he said that got my attention, it's what he had done! Now many of you ungreatful pieces of shit may be questioning yourselfs what exactly that was, that cought my attention, huh? Easy, wasted no time in attacking me as I arrived to the FMW arena last night, now he didn't attack me physically, but he did verbally, well he tried more to say with his little pathetic attempt at doing an interview by saying...

Urien stops talking, as he pushes the play button on his television remote. The Video of "Easy" Edward Chamberlain begins playing once again.

Quote :
"E"
So, you there, Castellano, what's with the Speed Racer talk?

Urien pauses the video, before replaying it once again.

Quote :
"E"
So, you there, Castellano, what's with the Speed Racer talk?

Urien pauses the video once again before he speaks.

Urien Castellano
Did I hear that correctly? Easy? Speed Racer talk, really? I mean if you want I can slow down my speach for you seeing how your to stupid to understand what exactly I had said, I sure hope not though! But then again someone as retarded as you are I should consider slowing down what I say, so you can understand it, so... how... do... you... want... it? Did you understand that Easy? Or was I speaking to fast for you still? I sure hope you understood what exactly I said, anyways to answer your question what was with the short talk I had with G! News reporter Jack Sullivan, exactly that!!! Nothing more then short talk, I didn't like the guy just as I don't all the other gossip people like him, buting into peoples business, sticking their noses where they don't belong, but enough about G! News's reporter, and enough talk about that retard "Easy" Edward Chamerlain I've got more important things to be doing then listening to you ramble on about bull****

Urien say's as he continues on with what he was doing, as the scene begin to fade on out into darkness.

Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:03 pm

"E": I didn't ask you about what you were talking about with whoever you were talking. I don't care about that. I'm asking you why you constantly restate the same idea over and over with slight variations each time. Like Speed Racer. But if you're gonna churn out a spiel like that every time I speak, this is going to be a short conversation.

I was hoping to move up from the Outlaw, not down.
Back to top Go down
Lucian

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Urien Castellano
Everytime you talk? What was that too much for you to take in all in one day?
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:30 pm

"E": Yeah. The ratio of words to sense made in that diatribe is fucked.
Back to top Go down
Lucian

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:08 pm

Urien Castellano
Just as you would be if you and I squared off against one another Easy, I mean not to sound arrogant or anything but someone who's nickname is literally titled "Easy" must mean something right?
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:20 pm

Easy wrote:
"E": I didn't ask you about what you were talking about with whoever you were talking. I don't care about that. I'm asking you why you constantly restate the same idea over and over with slight variations each time. Like Speed Racer. But if you're gonna churn out a spiel like that every time I speak, this is going to be a short conversation.

You really expected something better from a guy with a name that sounds like urine? Really? Face it Eddie... I am the best of the best as far as Rookies, if you want a challenge you've surely called out the right man. Whether or not your plan of dominance and victory is successful is a different story. Now you can continue playing with the urinal or whatever he calls himself or you can prepare for what's coming...
Back to top Go down
Lucian

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Quote :
Outlaw John Andrews
You really expected something better from a guy with a name that sounds like urine? Really? Face it Eddie... I am the best of the best as far as Rookies, if you want a challenge you've surely called out the right man. Whether or not your plan of dominance and victory is successful is a different story. Now you can continue playing with the urinal or whatever he calls himself or you can prepare for what's coming...

Urien Costellano
Urine really? Outlaw is that the best you could come up with? Making fun of my name? My name happens to mean heavenly one in the hebrew language, though you wouldn't know that now would you seeing how you already showed your intelligence, and to think your the best as far as rookies are, your far wrong, and as a challenge Easy came to the right person, that person being yours truly, though John we all know what's going to be coming of you if you and Easy go at it, and that's your ass being made into "Easy's" personal bitch!!!
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Urien Castellano wrote:
Quote :
Outlaw John Andrews

Urien Costellano
Urine really? Outlaw is that the best you could come up with? Making fun of my name? My name happens to mean heavenly one in the hebrew language, though you wouldn't know that now would you seeing how you already showed your intelligence, and to think your the best as far as rookies are, your far wrong, and as a challenge Easy came to the right person, that person being yours truly, though John we all know what's going to be coming of you if you and Easy go at it, and that's your ass being made into "Easy's" personal bitch!!!

Yeah yeah yeah... And he's going to throw me around and get the victory uh huh. It sounds like you're already his personal bitch there "Mr. Heavenly One". Do yourself a favor. Go eat another urinal mint, your breath smells like a horses ass and one more thing...stay the hell out of my business junior.
Back to top Go down
Lucian

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Quote :

Outlaw John Andrews
Yeah yeah yeah... And he's going to throw me around and get the victory uh huh. It sounds like you're already his personal bitch there "Mr. Heavenly One". Do yourself a favor. Go eat another urinal mint, your breath smells like a horses ass and one more thing...stay the hell out of my business junior.

Urien Costellano
I think we all know who's the bitch John, I mean your only good comeback remark was of making fun of my name by referencing my name with a urinal. I must ask what's your obsession with urinals, to me it kind of sounds like you have a personal problem, I mean ever sentence you speak has something to do with urinal in it, but then again it also sounds as though your obsessed with mocking my name...

Now Johnny, if and if I was his personal bitch we'd have seen me in a dress by now, but we haven't have we? As for being in one's business you came into mine and Easy's business if I'm correct, saying I'm not worthy of fighting him, and that if he wanted a better challenge come to you!

As for the challenge I don't honestly see one, I mean seeing how Texas hasn't had anything good come out of it any awhile, and just like your pathetic hometown Johnny boy, you two will be another disappointment from there. Take Kareem Jackson, for example. Sure, he thought he was the best thing since sliced bread, but he ended up being nothing more than a blowout, just as you will be Outlaw!

Back to top Go down
David Ravish

David Ravish

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:29 pm

Outlaw John Andrews wrote:

David: "You should know what it means to be someones bitch because You're going to be my bitch once the PPV is through!"
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Hunter: What's with all of this talk about making some dude your bitch? I'm not trying to insult anyone's "lifestyle choice", but I prefer for my bitches to be, you know, girls.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:15 pm

Urien Castellano wrote:
Quote :

Outlaw John Andrews

Urien Costellano
I think we all know who's the bitch John, I mean your only good comeback remark was of making fun of my name by referencing my name with a urinal. I must ask what's your obsession with urinals, to me it kind of sounds like you have a personal problem, I mean ever sentence you speak has something to do with urinal in it, but then again it also sounds as though your obsessed with mocking my name...

Now Johnny, if and if I was his personal bitch we'd have seen me in a dress by now, but we haven't have we? As for being in one's business you came into mine and Easy's business if I'm correct, saying I'm not worthy of fighting him, and that if he wanted a better challenge come to you!

As for the challenge I don't honestly see one, I mean seeing how Texas hasn't had anything good come out of it any awhile, and just like your pathetic hometown Johnny boy, you two will be another disappointment from there. Take Kareem Jackson, for example. Sure, he thought he was the best thing since sliced bread, but he ended up being nothing more than a blowout, just as you will be Outlaw!

I'm sorry did ya say somethin? All I heard was whine whine whine.. Outlaw you're the greatest. I am not worthy to be in a ring with you. I wold love for you to kick my ass after you defeat Eddie.
Back to top Go down
Lucian

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 pm

Quote :

Outlaw John Andrews
I'm sorry did ya say somethin? All I heard was whine whine whine.. Outlaw you're the greatest. I am not worthy to be in a ring with you. I wold love for you to kick my ass after you defeat Eddie.

Urien Castellano
Seems I touched a sore spot with ya their Johnny boy!
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:49 pm

Urien Castellano wrote:
Quote :

Outlaw John Andrews

Urien Castellano
Seems I touched a sore spot with ya their Johnny boy!

No. I just beat you to what you were probably eventually going to say. Hell everyone else here wants to kick my ass, so why not strike first? Always be one step of your adversaries junior. Strategy 101. And what the hell do I look like Johnny Reb? Unless you've seen a redneck in a business suit and tie before? Honestly boy your mouths writin checks your ass can't cash.
Back to top Go down
Lucian

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:20 am

Quote :

Outlaw John Andrews
No. I just beat you to what you were probably eventually going to say. Hell everyone else here wants to kick my ass, so why not strike first? Always be one step of your adversaries junior. Strategy 101. And what the hell do I look like Johnny Reb? Unless you've seen a redneck in a business suit and tie before? Honestly boy your mouths writin checks your ass can't cash.

Urien Castellano
No actually Andrews I wasn't going to say that, but you are correct about one thing and that my friend is you can now add me to the list of people who want to kick your ass, and an ass kicking I'd give you and hopefully by then shut your fucking mouth up as I'm sure like myself everyone else is as well sick of your bickering, and bitching you've been doing! As of being one step ahead of yours truly you are wrong Johnny, as for saying I wont be able to back up what I'm saying, I'd like to beg a differ for, I think I'd be able to send you with your tail between your legs...
[He Laughs] and Johnny if anything I'd show everyone what a joke you truly are!!!
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:59 am

Urien Castellano wrote:
Quote :

Outlaw John Andrews

Urien Castellano
No actually Andrews I wasn't going to say that, but you are correct about one thing and that my friend is you can now add me to the list of people who want to kick your ass, and an ass kicking I'd give you and hopefully by then shut your fucking mouth up as I'm sure like myself everyone else is as well sick of your bickering, and bitching you've been doing! As of being one step ahead of yours truly you are wrong Johnny, as for saying I wont be able to back up what I'm saying, I'd like to beg a differ for, I think I'd be able to send you with your tail between your legs...
[He Laughs] and Johnny if anything I'd show everyone what a joke you truly are!!!

Now junior you just contradicted yourself right there. One hand you're sayin you weren't gonna say you're gonna kick my ass and now ya sayin you are. Make up your mind kiddo. You know the funny thing is. You're probably the twentieth person that's told me they're going to kick my ass. Well grab a number and stand in line. If you don't like standing and waiting around to get you're ass handed to you there just happens to be an express line for ya. To me it sounds like it is I that have pinched a nerve and got ya a little upset. Got your feathers a little ruffled up. Ya know with as many people out there that want to kick my ass, throw me around, teach me a lesson I should open up my own fan club. I've already got one hell of a following. Next i'll get a twitter account and play Charlie Sheen, then again I only think Eddie can be as crazy as the cocaine mad man, minus the coke. Until then i'll be out drinkin beer, playin guitar, and enjoyin some Hank Williams Jr. Now if ya aint got anythin more to say other then parrot everyone else in the locker room I will say good day to you sir!
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:07 pm

Alright, what pillock doesn't understand the phrase 'ASK BEFORE USE'?
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Shocked

Popcorn. WHERE'S THE POPCORN?!
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kiyoshi Ryu
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:05 pm

What's really funny about all this talking is, in the long run none of you accomplish anything until you step through the ropes and into the ring. I am issuing an open challenge to face anyone, I do not care who it is...but I will face anyone in Full Metal Wrestling. Enough with the talk, let's get on with the action.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:28 pm

Open challenge, huh buddy? I'll do it. Who ever is in charge around here these days, sign the mother fuckin' match.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:47 pm

Finally, someone who has a little bit of spine in this company.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:56 pm

Don't get ahead of yourself. You aren't all that intimidating, man. But to be honest, whether it'd been you, or one of those GSW douchebags, or even Hannibal fuckin' Frost himself (by the way, congrats, champ, you deserve it) who laid the challenge, I would have taken it.

What's the point of being a professional wrestler if you aren't up for the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:06 pm

What's the point of living if you're not constantly facing new challenges in life?

I appreciate you being gung ho, I really do and I look forward to meeting you in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:37 pm

Dude, I can already tell we're gonna get along just fine. I mean, besides kickin' the shit outta each other in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:46 pm

You don't know how good of a warrior you really are until you test your strengths, I don't consider it a war but more along the lines of training procedure.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:54 am

I just like fighting. It's one of the best ways to focus your mind.
Back to top Go down
David Ravish

David Ravish

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Easy wrote:

David: "Well, it's because he is a one trick pony! He only has the same material to fall back on! Only thing is that, said material is so lame that even a toddler can out talk him!

Outlaw, you may have a big mouth but it is best to keep it shut until you actually have something original and productive to say otherwise, you end up looking like the biggest fuck-tard ever!

Moral of this tale... "Shut your yap or I'll shut it for you"

Back to top Go down
David Ravish

David Ravish

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:13 pm

Kyrian Hunter wrote:
Hunter: What's with all of this talk about making some dude your bitch? I'm not trying to insult anyone's "lifestyle choice", but I prefer for my bitches to be, you know, girls.

David: "Well then, best you shut the fuck up or I'll shove my fucking boot so fucking far up your vagina that you'll be tasting leather and smelling rotted sea-food for the rest of the year! If you're looking for a fight you choose the wrong fucking guy to go after... "BITCH!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next