Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!

Go down 
+10
Hannibal Frost
Storm183
Vincent Van Rose
Lazyking
Easty
Tromboner Man
Omega
David GS
The Celt
Rottata
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:04 pm

I beat the man put in-front of me, what more do you want?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:53 pm

RCA wrote:
try to win the UV title now.

I would hope that as the resident Hall Monitor of the FMW school you'd be more of a model student when it comes to paying attention in class, sir.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Yeah but the real gist of what you were saying was

RCA wrote:
I beat Smitten better than you beat Smitten

Amirite or Amirite?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:12 pm

Incorrect. while that was a point of my spiel, I don't have time to focus on Smitten-related incidents when I have Drew Michaels to defeat and subsequently relieve the C-4 Heavyweight Championship from.

Besides, the main reason I beat Smitten was become he was dumb enough to let me finish the job that I had got counted out doing at Death Row.

That and I'm superior to him. But no, the point is, don't be a choke-artist like I used to be. Understand?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:49 pm

The Celt wrote:
I beat the man put in-front of me, what more do you want?

I do believe you have another man in front of you to beat....
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:26 am

It's a good thing that person is only you, Omega.

Should be a clean sweep.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:58 am

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:19 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
It's a good thing that person is only you, Omega.

Should be a clean sweep.

You inexplicably lost to him, and turned right back around and beat me.

Nothing is guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:28 pm

Whitt: So, uh, let me get this straight.

FMW just had Jason Roy come out, admit to killing his "wife" to can control of the company, and it's all legal? there's nothing wrong with it?

Either everyone who works here works basically okay with the fact that their boss is an insane egomaniac, or the fans of this show are legitimately retarded enough to believe in such a stretched storyline.

Crusoe: Jesus Christ.

Whitt: Seriously, people? Your boss just killed someone, and it was LEGAL TO DO SO? What kind of fucked up bullshit is that? I guess I need to brush up on my law to see just how any of this makes sense.

Or maybe I could just convince you wrestlers and the fans that at us over at GSW either a) have a boss who actually WON'T try to kill or even harm you, or b) aren't stupid enough to try to get all of you to believe in something as ridiculous as this.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:32 pm

OOC: Well I'm not crazy about it either but it's kayfabe and we're got to run with it now. I guess it's our version of LPW's "You can't arrest us if we're in an arena during a show" that they used to protect all their murderer characters.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:33 pm

People have been crucified, hanged, almost hit with cars only to be buried under machinery *raises hand*, pistol whipped into unconsciousness *rasies hand*, broken in half by a door to a glass pod, beaten nearly to death by former friends *that was fun times* and the like. As fucked up as it is, we've become desensitized to it to an extent.

Shamefully, your federation would be quite boring in comparsion. No it is not fair, before you respond.

OOC: I echo Celt's sentiments. Not really a fan (I figured Jaro would be portrayed as the guy who ran shit anyway) but I guess we have to make do.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:17 pm

Good to know that GSW doesn't only stand for Gun Shot wound.

OOC: I don't have a problem with the Celeste murder for the story but Atlas would and any other character portrayed with some humanity, would to.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:52 pm

I have heard that watching one of their shows is like getting a gun shot wound to the face though, but alas that is where the similarities end.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:04 pm

*raises hand* Blame me for fucking everything up. When Jaro and I discussed this storyline, we always knew the most difficult part was getting rid of Celeste as cleanly as possible. Left to my own devices, I believed that the occam's razor (tip of the hat there) in this case was to simply kill her off. However, to make it interesting it had to be done in a fantastical method. I assure you, this will see a conclusion that I hope satisfies everyone, and I hope you aren't all too mad in the interim.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:03 pm

For the record, what I said was purely IC. The character, obviously, wants to get people to watch his company's show, and he'll point out things that would make this company look bad. So please don't take what I say as taking OOC shots at stuff going on. Although I do think it's a bit of a reach for a storyline, I'm sure the talented writers will make it work out. So, yeah, it's all IC, and please don't take it as me legitimately shitting on anything.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:07 pm

Easty wrote:
*raises hand* Blame me for fucking everything up. When Jaro and I discussed this storyline, we always knew the most difficult part was getting rid of Celeste as cleanly as possible. Left to my own devices, I believed that the occam's razor (tip of the hat there) in this case was to simply kill her off. However, to make it interesting it had to be done in a fantastical method. I assure you, this will see a conclusion that I hope satisfies everyone, and I hope you aren't all too mad in the interim.

OOC: Fair enough, but until we get to the conclusion I'll be jokingly referring to you as the new Vince Russo of FMW. Truly the spirit of Matt Dunn flows through you!
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:24 pm

Yeah, well someone has to fill the gap while he's on his Cataclysm drip - wait, the new Vince Russo of FMW?
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Dunn being the original after he created Anxiety. Man, giving Dunn Anxiety was like giving a coke addict a time machine to 1980s wall street hahaha
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Meh. You see what happens when I'm given even the slightest margin of creative control? I'm probably the guy that gave him the time machine in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:20 pm

OOC: I also owe you all an explanation.

First of all, I don't think Nash "fucked up". If there was a real outburst of violent emotions from you all, I would consider it a fuck-up, but there wasn't. So there is no real harm done.

Since I am the HW of this show it essentially means that for such an angle to air, I needed to give it the green light. Which I did. I consulted with Drew and he didn't have any major objections, as well.

Think about it. It's typical Jaro. It may be over the top, but in the end it made sense to me, and it wasn't uncharacteristic of the madman. I know we agreed to make FMW a happier place, and we will. I believed that we needed this angle to set up another angle, which required taking Celeste out of the picture.

That said, I guarantee that this will be the last tyrannical reign of Jaro the IC character. Think of this as the beginning of the re-imagining of FMW. It's always been Jaro and Celeste. By taking out Celeste, we begin this process.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:29 pm

OOC: Eh, don't beat yourself up about it Romes. Unfortunately ye were in a situation were ye'd book yourselves into a corner and had to find a way out. For the record I don't have a problem with Jaro running wild again. The only problem with the angle I have is the surreality that Jaro has gotten away with blatant murder which he can't be legally prosecuted for. Personally I would have preferred a "I did, but you'll never ever be able to prove it" type thing if she had to be killed. By the way, having Jaro stick Celeste in a mental asylum with Smitten making sure she stayed in there would have achieved the same thing, just saying. ("In the event I am unable to preform my duties as CEO of FMW, my husband Jason Roy will take my place!")
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:40 pm

OOC: I'm not beating myself up, I just thought I'd back Nash up since this entire storyline is him and Jaro's brainchild.

Anyway, who's to say that Jaro is untouchable?
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Mathias

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:09 am

OOC: has history taught nothing. the rich which is sad to say can get away with murder if they are willing to pay enoug for a good legal team. look back at OJ... nuff said
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:57 pm

The Celt wrote:
@Bryson4real https://2img.net/h/i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/1288587695504.jpg

I take it you're somewhat miffed by my victory Bryson. I mean, how dare I, how dare I win a match thrown at me. A match you would have loved to have been in (if only for the opportunity it affords). A match where I wasn't the favourite to win.

I suppose I should have laid down and let Smitten pin me, is that it Bryson? Would that have protected your feelings better?

You know what, let me stop me stop myself here, that was pretty rude. I shouldn't be saying mean things to you Bryson, not at this vulnerable time for you. I know your very threatened right, threatened by a number of similarities between us.

See, you pointed out how I'm this big disappointment, and certainly I won't refute that let people down with key loses.

Like, that Jaro for example. I should have beat Jaro. I mean, really, a true superstar would have handed Roy his ass back to him right? I mean you know what I'm talking about Bryson, you've made Jaro your bitch right?

Opps, my bad. I forgot; You don't have wins over Jaro. You got somewhat of a draw that resulted in the whole co-champions things. I couldn't possibly relate though, I've never drawn with Jaro...um, I think. I don't know, my memories are kinda fuzzy...I kinda remember something about falling down alot, but it's kind of repressed...

But yeah, at the end of the night he still knew you were the man right?

Cue footage of Bryson running around taking orders from Jaro in the run up to War Games like a bitch and not a former FMW World Champion

Anywho, that's where the comparisons end. I mean, let's me honest, I'm just not in the same league as you competitively. I'm just the guy who loses a lot. Like, I'll never have as big a win to my name as you do Bryson.

Hey folks, remind me, what's Bryson's biggest ever win again?

SuzieQhasgotaview @CelticLaw Against Christian G. Smitten, Celt Smile

@SuzieQhasgotaview Wait, what? WHAT? That's impossible. The biggest win Bryson has ever...and I can match it? Oh dear, my face when:

CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 1288097910662

Oh man, I think I'm going to be sick, that jobber, that loser, that disappointment Celt with a win to his name as big as Thee Nick Bryson? Someone stop the world from spinning, I want to get off!

So, I think better do the right thing here:

Dear Nick Bryson
It is with deepest regret I write to inform you I'm accidentally and inexplicably in your league now (and even more unsettlingly, may have been for quite some time). I was given an opportunity on Corruption and something went drastically wrong and I ended up winning. I simply cannot apologize enough, as I know some fans will now have the arrogance to say we're on equal footing now. My instinct is to prove them wrong by having a match with you and losing, but I fear that given the circumstances of the Smitten match I may accidentally win again. The danger may be too great. Alas, what's a man to do?
Your's sincerely,
Your dear friend,
The Celt

Lets get one thing out of the way, Im not 'doing jaros bidding'. Theres no evidence or any inclining to lead people to believe Im doing jaro's bidding. Jaro showed me the error of the ways of those around me. You learned from a teacher once. Is everything you do herein that teachers bidding? No, its not.

You beat Jaro, but well after his prime. Jaro knew I was 'the man' when I held the belt he longed to have as solely his in my hands. When I defended it on my own, holding his fate as champion in my hands with nothing he can do about it.

You beat smitten, though its already been pointed out that I had to beat Smitten AND Doc in their primes, when you did not. Do you see the pattern here?

You're not in my league. You're getting my table scraps. These honorable men have earned respect and glory from those in power to give it to them and instead they award it to some runt. You're a poor representation of anything, let alone a brand. Yet here I am doing the brunt of the work, lifting the company onto my broad shoulders as its Atlas. I chose to put it down now and they're going to fill your head with delusions of grandeur into thinking that you can take my place. Its laughable. You will be crushed under the weight.

however, as I pointed out earlier, its not your fault that those in charge are so incompitent as to give you an opportunity.

As I also said earlier, I'm not going to let you think that you can elevate yourself while using my name. Our verbal spats here are nothing more than that, words. Words which I will use to make you and everyone realize that you are now and have always been one of, if not the biggest joke in these halls. You should send Seth a cheese basket for giving that title a run for your money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3