Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!

Go down 
+10
Hannibal Frost
Storm183
Vincent Van Rose
Lazyking
Easty
Tromboner Man
Omega
David GS
The Celt
Rottata
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:23 am

Congrats, Celt.

The Law coming out on top was a beautiful thing to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:49 am

Lazyking wrote:
If it's one thing I don't like, it's disrespectful assholes like you Fox. You think your some star for interrupting jobbers? Try interrupting my match and see what happens.

That would require you to actually have a match with the company, mate. Also, that would imply that you are not one of those jobbers you just mentioned.

I think my FMW contract states that I get at least one lame pun every week, right? Right. So... It's funny that you're name is Atlas when you're not even on the map!

*crickets chirp*

Tough crowd.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:25 pm

Is everything a joke to you, fox?

I mean, I will have a match here in FMW very shortly and I can assure you, I'm no jobber. You should probably stop with the jokes an realize that, you're in the big leagues now. You can't be underestimating potential threats...

Like me.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:37 pm

Lazyking wrote:
Is everything a joke to you, fox?

I mean, I will have a match here in FMW very shortly and I can assure you, I'm no jobber. You should probably stop with the jokes an realize that, you're in the big leagues now. You can't be underestimating potential threats...

Like me.

Ladies, Ladies let's all take a deep breath and go to our respective corners....When I walked in on this lil back and forth I got a distinct whiff of loser slash jobber and it sure as hell wasn't coming off me....Someone better check their boisterous ego at the door or the humble just might get pounded into them....Just sayin.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Are you sure it wasn't coming from you? I think you smelled your upper lip, mate.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:15 pm

Ladies?

I like your guts Axel, but my problem is not with you. You don't want a problem with me.

Trust me.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Storm: He's already got enough problems as it is Atlas.

I can assure you that after I am through with kicking him in the head, your life would be made a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:18 pm

Storm183 wrote:
Storm: He's already got enough problems as it is Atlas.

I can assure you that after I am through with kicking him in the head, your life would be made a lot easier.

I assure you Storm my friend it is you that will be curb stomped oh so very soon...And as far as you go Atlas I smell the stink of so many jobbers that have come before you .... You scare me about as much as good ol Skinemax did and we saw what happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:47 pm

And I smell fear that is being thinly veiled by boasting about how many nobodies you've beaten. Sure, you've beaten guys like Thorne and the like but I'm not Thorne and other talentless hacks.

If you get by Storm come back to me. Til then, I advise you to keep your mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:15 pm

A win is a win Atlas, though some can be celebrated a little louder than others and I have 4 in a row, soon to be five. How many have you notched on your belt?? Oh that's right you haven't even made an appearance on FMW television....When you get that first elusive W you come on back this way, until then go piss up some other rookie's leg and tell 'em it's raining...Ain't no fear here, nothing but pure confidence in a series of wins that I fought hard for.
Back to top Go down
Mathias

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:02 am

Why everyone cry woman dead? Woman die every day what make her so... how you say in this country... special?
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:52 am

A man by the name of Joseph Stalin once said, "A single death is a tragedy; millions of deaths is a statistic." This was a single death (not to mention a prominent one, carried out in the absolute coldest of blood), and therefore a tragedy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:57 am

You should have actually chosen a better person to quote. To paraphrase, he also said "Death solves all problems - no man, no problem". Sort of ironic, given the context, right?
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:52 am

Yeah. Sure. Why not?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:24 am

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:16 pm

OOC: Due to the ineptitude of the Ammunition staff as a whole (yes, unfortunately this includes me) I have no real comment on this show. It was what it was, Smitten was robbed, and Romeo did a admirable job of making do with what he was given.

Meh to Celeste's death or whatever.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:29 pm

RCA wrote:
Smitten was robbed

CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 1290180066047
CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 GoldieOMG
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:37 pm

Bryson: Yes, everyone, lets start a slow clap for the celt. Oh, how wonderful it is to see him finally get a come up. Everything must be puppy dogs and rainbows with the world now. Oh, wonderful day.

Bullshit.

You see, last I recall, the last man standing for this sorry excuse of a show was a certain man named Nick Bryson, and not the Celt, yet here again we show that valuable work ethic and can do attitudes merit for nothing in this cesspool. Where does the Celt get off reaping the benefits that others so obviously are more deserved of? What has he done of merit? I remember he got his ass kicked quite a bit. I remember he couldnt even carry his own weight in our War Games match. In fact, if memory serves the Celt's entire career up to this point has been one of continual let downs and disappointment.

What a good word. Disappointment.

You see, the whole issue that anyone has here isn't the fact that Celt has been given an opportunity, its not his fault that those in charge are both idiotic and incompetent, but the fact is that those who are deserving are cast aside and shunned. Perhaps with the death of a certain inept businesswoman things may start to change around here, but let me get to the more important point. Me.

I am forced into representation of a brand that clearly thinks less of my talents and efforts than that of even the newest oncomer to this horrible show. I claw and fight my way to try and make champagne out of the lemons life gives me here, but because of the anchors and chains weighted down on me this place ultimately fails. I believe the math has been done before, the fact simply is that when people like the Celt or his runt brother are involved, everything falls to hell. It is irrefutable.

I cant make five of me, no matter how much I wish I could, and therefore this brand failed. It failed itself, it failed me, and yet the benefits I deserve as the last bastion of hope for the red brand, the brand which I championed not once but twice, are befallen to the quintessential disappointment.

Congratulations, Corruption. You're further proving to the world why they should not waste their time with you.

As for you Celt, I seriously dont hope you try to come back with some retort about 'restoring', 'enacting', or 'being' law and order. You are neither. You are just some puppet tool given a little more slack on the leash than hes used to, and Im sure this new found power will go to your head. However, dont even think for a second that Im going to give you the luxury of anything more than a verbal dressing down and a motion to shoo you away, because if nobody understands anything else of what I can say, they will understand this. I sincerely regret having to even be put in the position to say something to you, as I'm sure you'll think that its an invitation for me to make you famous, but you are a disappointment. You have always been and always will be a disappointment and it is a shame to see that good men, honorable men, men who have not disappointed must be cast aside in the wake of your newfound faith from the masses, however misguided and undeserved it is.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:05 pm

OOC: I miss you.

Not because of that rant, but I just miss you, no homo.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:09 pm

RCA wrote:
OOC: I miss you.

Not because of that rant, but I just miss you, no homo.

OOC: <3 AIM plz
Back to top Go down
Mathias

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:43 pm

David GS wrote:
A man by the name of Joseph Stalin once said, "A single death is a tragedy; millions of deaths is a statistic." This was a single death (not to mention a prominent one, carried out in the absolute coldest of blood), and therefore a tragedy.

No she no earn the power she get. she was handed such power. real man just take it back. no tragedy. She a thief that steal what is not hers.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:03 pm

And you know this how?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:15 pm

Mathias wrote:
David GS wrote:

No she no earn the power she get. she was handed such power. real man just take it back. no tragedy. She a thief that steal what is not hers.

Excuse me, can we have that again....This time in English?? What is with this batch of rookies and the butchering of the English language.....
Back to top Go down
Mathias

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:41 pm

Mathias apologies if he how you say butcher language. English not Mathias’s native tongue. Mathias is no rookie. Mathias an old man, you talk to all old man like that?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:45 pm

Mathias wrote:
Mathias apologies if he how you say butcher language. English not Mathias’s native tongue. Mathias is no rookie. Mathias an old man, you talk to all old man like that?

I talk to everyone around here how I please regardless of age creed or color. I am an equal opportunity asshole. I will tell you this "old man" come near me with that fucking taser and I will shove it so far up your ass you will look like a god damn christmas tree.
Back to top Go down
Mathias

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:49 pm

OOC: Your character wouldn't know what is in the cane FYI that is "kayfabe" secret

IC:

Mathias don't know what you speak of...
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:50 pm

@Bryson4real https://2img.net/h/i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/1288587695504.jpg

I take it you're somewhat miffed by my victory Bryson. I mean, how dare I, how dare I win a match thrown at me. A match you would have loved to have been in (if only for the opportunity it affords). A match where I wasn't the favourite to win.

I suppose I should have laid down and let Smitten pin me, is that it Bryson? Would that have protected your feelings better?

You know what, let me stop me stop myself here, that was pretty rude. I shouldn't be saying mean things to you Bryson, not at this vulnerable time for you. I know your very threatened right, threatened by a number of similarities between us.

See, you pointed out how I'm this big disappointment, and certainly I won't refute that let people down with key loses.

Like, that Jaro for example. I should have beat Jaro. I mean, really, a true superstar would have handed Roy his ass back to him right? I mean you know what I'm talking about Bryson, you've made Jaro your bitch right?

Opps, my bad. I forgot; You don't have wins over Jaro. You got somewhat of a draw that resulted in the whole co-champions things. I couldn't possibly relate though, I've never drawn with Jaro...um, I think. I don't know, my memories are kinda fuzzy...I kinda remember something about falling down alot, but it's kind of repressed...

But yeah, at the end of the night he still knew you were the man right?

Cue footage of Bryson running around taking orders from Jaro in the run up to War Games like a bitch and not a former FMW World Champion

Anywho, that's where the comparisons end. I mean, let's me honest, I'm just not in the same league as you competitively. I'm just the guy who loses a lot. Like, I'll never have as big a win to my name as you do Bryson.

Hey folks, remind me, what's Bryson's biggest ever win again?

SuzieQhasgotaview @CelticLaw Against Christian G. Smitten, Celt Smile

@SuzieQhasgotaview Wait, what? WHAT? That's impossible. The biggest win Bryson has ever...and I can match it? Oh dear, my face when:

CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 1288097910662

Oh man, I think I'm going to be sick, that jobber, that loser, that disappointment Celt with a win to his name as big as Thee Nick Bryson? Someone stop the world from spinning, I want to get off!

So, I think better do the right thing here:

Dear Nick Bryson
It is with deepest regret I write to inform you I'm accidentally and inexplicably in your league now (and even more unsettlingly, may have been for quite some time). I was given an opportunity on Corruption and something went drastically wrong and I ended up winning. I simply cannot apologize enough, as I know some fans will now have the arrogance to say we're on equal footing now. My instinct is to prove them wrong by having a match with you and losing, but I fear that given the circumstances of the Smitten match I may accidentally win again. The danger may be too great. Alas, what's a man to do?
Your's sincerely,
Your dear friend,
The Celt

Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:30 am

Who's the girl?
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:40 am

I wish I knew, it's a random reaction face I got from the internetz
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:29 pm

Celt, Mr. Law, whatever...

Bryson defeated a Smitten in his prime AND Doc to win the FMW World Heavyweight Championship.

If you want to get technical about it, I defeated Smitten in the best match he's ever wrestled. His performance graded out as a 8.78, a level he's NEVER approached.

You beat a rusty Smitten in what some would say is in your own environment. I know, I don't care to take up for Bryson either but your intelligence was flawed there.

Long story short, you won the match, try to win the UV title now. At least this time you're on the level of the people you're trying to keep it from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!   CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 12.1 RESULTS!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next