Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!

Go down 
+23
Jason Krow
Eric Scorpio
Jaro Classic
iDeAndes
Drew Michaels
TyranT
Bobino
Alex O'Rion
Abel Steele
Leon Caprice
Kaoru
PX
Easy
The Returned
Cactus Sam
John Derrick
The Celt
Matt Dunn
Tromboner Man
Omega
Rottata
RCA
Skyler Striker
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:58 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
OOC: This is just a passing comment, but shouldn't this whole 'rematch clause' thing be addressed? We have FAR too many people who can claim 'I deserve a rematch', when in reality we know 90% of these people aren't going to get them. In an IC sense it's a good device, but I just don't want to see it get out of hand and we end up having half the fed with 'rematch clauses'.

OOC: I still want my rematch for the Television Tag Team Titles, dammit.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:27 am

Dunn wrote:

That's my boy.

It's been a long time, Matty. Good lookin' out.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:02 am

I've beaten 4 former championships, 1 former number one contender and the current number 1 contender, whens my title shot?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:50 am

John Derrick wrote:
I had a promo score of 9.26 and one higher than that, I think.

OOC: The record you set was a 9.24.

TyranT got within shouting distance with a 9.19.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:02 am

Cactus Sam wrote:
I've beaten 4 former championships, 1 former number one contender and the current number 1 contender, whens my title shot?

I've beaten all the former FMW champions but one, and pretty much everyone I've ever faced at least once with two glaring exceptions that actually matter, almost all of them being a whose who of contenders for assorted belts.

Quit bitching.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:04 am

RCA wrote:
John Derrick wrote:

Thanks, I haven't seen much in the way of archives for a while.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:15 am

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Cactus Sam wrote:

I've beaten all the former FMW champions but one, and pretty much everyone I've ever faced at least once with two glaring exceptions that actually matter, almost all of them being a whose who of contenders for assorted belts.

Quit bitching.

In fact you were one of them actually. You got your shot, you won, you lost, wah wah.

And if you think this was anything more than me subtley telling all the rematch clausers and shit to shut up then obviously i gotto throw my new subtlety tactic out the window. Thanks a fucking lot $200 dollar an hour shrink.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:38 am

RCA wrote:
John Derrick wrote:

c
guys.... who gives flying shit. If any of you are are here for the titles/accolades then give the fuck up now it really doesn't matter,

I will personally provide the prize for any trophy you guys can find where people give less of a fuck than i do.........

I have fun .......you have fun.... any one else who wants to come down and count will find out that nothing else really matters either.....
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:40 am

Cactus Sam wrote:

I never lost my Gold Card... let's roll......
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:29 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
RCA wrote:
John Derrick wrote:

c
guys.... who gives flying shit. If any of you are are here for the titles/accolades then give the fuck up now it really doesn't matter,

I will personally provide the prize for any trophy you guys can find where people give less of a fuck than i do.........

I have fun .......you have fun.... any one else who wants to come down and count will find out that nothing else really matters either.....

Hey, taking pride in something you do is never a mistake. I never saw the point in false modesty, I'm good at this, that's why it is fun. Putting out something I wrote and being acknowledged for it, that why I do this.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:18 pm

OOC: False modesty, no. But legitimate modesty is always nice. Can we bring this back to TT instead of who deserves what because of whose dick is bigger. Gettin' a lil cramped, this thread is.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:38 pm

OOC: Also. Stop with the double-posting. Edit function is your friend.
Back to top Go down
BartonG

BartonG

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jerry Barton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:44 pm

Isn't there a bunch of tournaments and battle royals and other shit that you guys do here to determine number 1 contenders? If so, then any and all people who are truly pissed and bitching about not getting their shots should just go ahead and win one of these things you guarantee yourselves a title shot. It's that fucking simple.

I'm sorry, but I hear enough whining and bitching at work, I don't want to come on here and hear more bitching about something that's supposed to be fun...
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Uh yeah, i was replying IC, and TTing, not sure if Alex O was doing it OOC, but yeh i don't even fed here anymore but i was bored so sue me.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:19 pm

OOC: No one's really bitching. Most of this is IC.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:25 pm

BartonG wrote:
Isn't there a bunch of tournaments and battle royals and other shit that you guys do here to determine number 1 contenders? If so, then any and all people who are truly pissed and bitching about not getting their shots should just go ahead and win one of these things you guarantee yourselves a title shot. It's that fucking simple.

I'm sorry, but I hear enough whining and bitching at work, I don't want to come on here and hear more bitching about something that's supposed to be fun...

OOC: Mine was completely IC.

IC: I've done that, three or four fucking times already.

So fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:29 pm

Cactus Sam wrote:
Uh yeah, i was replying IC, and TTing, not sure if Alex O was doing it OOC, but yeh i don't even fed here anymore but i was bored so sue me.

*calls Christian G. Smitten*
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Why call Smitten, exactly?

You know damn well he doesn't like you. But if you do reach him, and he decides to talk, see if he can get in touch with the production crew of Corruption.

I need footage to scout, even if it's about 60 percent talentless hacks who barely have enough coordination to properly swing a weapon let alone actually wrestle.
Back to top Go down
BartonG

BartonG

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:02 pm

IC: Let me be a bit more clear on the subject. You lost the title and want a rematch? Cool. Earn one like everyone else you bunch of crying-assed, sissified morons. Nobody just hands you something because you THINK you deserve it. If you didn't get a rematch, it's because somebody thought you didn't deserve it, they don't like you, or otherwise think you don't need the belt.

If you really want your belt back, get in line and fight for it...

OOC: Sometimes I can't determine what's whining IC and OOC sometimes. And I do deal with a bunch of whining bitches all day long. If you don't know what I do for a living, look at my occupation on my profile and you'll see I don't have an easy job at all. Working a combat MOS will really grind on your nerves and patience.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:14 pm

OOC: Because I really, really do not like being accused of whining for portraying a character let me break this down simply. In this thread or any thread in the shows/payperview areas this is considered in character unless an OOC tag is placed before it. Use this rule, and if someone doesn't use the tag they are at fault and not you.

IC: I've earned mine time and time again, Hayabusa Cup, Mount Vesuvius Torch, etc etc. So you know what, no, if title shots are being handed out like candy I damned well deserve my'n bye. Because I've paid my dues as much as any other bye in this place, so excuse me for pointing out a bit of the favoritism for shits and giggles.

But if you're so hell bent on me earning a shot, yet again, I'll do what I always do. Leave a trail of bodies and wins in my wake till I get it, tis a gift I have I suppose.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:19 pm

BartonG wrote:
OOC: Sometimes I can't determine what's whining IC and OOC sometimes. And I do deal with a bunch of whining bitches all day long. If you don't know what I do for a living, look at my occupation on my profile and you'll see I don't have an easy job at all. Working a combat MOS will really grind on your nerves and patience.

OOC: Jimmy, Soldier or not, calling people a bunch of whiny bitches OOC in a tread clearly marked Trash Talking is just going to piss people off. Now I know you were here before so you should be wise to our setup, so come man and get it together.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:24 pm

Alex O...where's my pie?

I had my chow planned out, burger, fries and a nice slice of apple pie...the pie's gone.

Where is it? While you leave bodies in your wake, go get drunk or whatever...find my pie.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:32 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
OOC: Because I really, really do not like being accused of whining for portraying a character let me break this down simply. In this thread or any thread in the shows/payperview areas this is considered in character unless an OOC tag is placed before it. Use this rule, and if someone doesn't use the tag they are at fault and not you.

Apart from me, I'm totally OOC right now.

Oh Jaaaaaaaaaack. All's gone awfully quiet on the Eastern front...

Did I scare you Jack?

Where as that was IC.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:01 pm

OOC: That is one benefit of 'speaking in color'
Back to top Go down
BartonG

BartonG

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:14 pm

OOC: Holy dogshit, Batman! I just said that it was hard to determine what was OOC or IC. If it was IC, then read my IC statement from before. If you're bitching OOC about title shots, then PLEASE get a fucking life. I think I've been pretty good about not stepping on people's toes since I've been here, and I'm going to try to keep it that way.

Again, it's been awhile since I've done this, it's going to take me some time to get used to it. Giving me a hard time is NOT going to make the transition any easier.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:15 pm

OOC: FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY: NO ONE IS BITCHING OOC ABOUT TITLE SHOTS.

I made a legit OOC comment about sorting out the 'rematch clause' effect, this is not the same as IC people talking about who deserves title shots.
Back to top Go down
BartonG

BartonG

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:18 pm

OOC: I get that, Skylar, but I'm just saying if someone did, there's my stance.

I have no more to say on the subject. Sorry I even said anything.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:18 am

OOC: MORE CAPS LOCK: SKYLER IS SPELT WITH AN E!!!!
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:30 am

Get your OOC out my show. >=(
(Yeah I went there.)
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:02 pm

Dunn wrote:
Apart from me, I'm totally OOC right now.

Oh Jaaaaaaaaaack. All's gone awfully quiet on the Eastern front...

Did I scare you Jack?

Where as that was IC.

OOC: See now if I was a douche of a moderator I'd warn you or something for ignoring the tags. The tags are good, love the fucking tags lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next