Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!

Go down 
+23
Jason Krow
Eric Scorpio
Jaro Classic
iDeAndes
Drew Michaels
TyranT
Bobino
Alex O'Rion
Abel Steele
Leon Caprice
Kaoru
PX
Easy
The Returned
Cactus Sam
John Derrick
The Celt
Matt Dunn
Tromboner Man
Omega
Rottata
RCA
Skyler Striker
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Cool, thanks Sky. I sent a message to Jaro. My message came off a lot snarkier than I had intended it too. Rough day at work. But yah, just wanted to voice them concerns haha.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:02 pm

OOC: Just read the show, good outing, but the House of Havoc match is FAR from what was being planned. While Frost was writing it we made sure both would stick to their characters and it was well under wraps. So I understand him not showing to his staff duties means someone else has to step up. BUT PLEASE next time ask when you know a match is complex and your not 100% with the characters.

So in many aspects I want to forget this match:

- Leon doesn't use weapons. no steel pipe no candles NOTHING, it goes with the character attitude
- The Frost vs Leon chemistry was off, it seem highly rushed and very basic.
- The new location wasn't another Theatre it was a pycho ward, and they don't start together normally, and not doing that really left out the mind games aspect of this ME match type.

I could keep going but I can't be fussed... I was looking to continue through this match to 11.2, but i'm not sure. I'm sorry if this is some harsh feedback, but from what I had discussed with Frost to this...its a letdown.

Overall this whole HavOc return is just getting messy, some people just need to sit down and get it all sorted, because its all over the place, especially since in talks with the HavOc guys, Chuckles wasn't coming back. But hey, it doesn't involve me.

Anyway, its exam time for me, so I'll forget this for a bit and try to make leaway when I get back.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:24 pm

OOC:

Two shows and two shocks for Abel Steele. I had totally forgotten that I nominated Distortion. was reading the draft segment and was like WTF!!!.... then a moment later .....oh yeh..... LOL.

Also echo the comments re Chuckles. I don't know the character... before my time but it was a bit off IMO.

As opposed to "Doc's" return... another character I don't know but this was very well done and I even got goose bumps at the way it was writen up without even knowing who the fuck Doc is.

Otherwise I have a ton of respect for Skyler putting up a one man show. That's a mighty effort in anyone's language.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:30 pm

Saying this without bragging, I've set the highest promo score in both LPW and FMW, so that's the kinda guy I am.

And by without bragging, I mean totally bragging. Because I'm fucking awesome. You know, when I have time to write.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:32 pm

OOC: Doc is very, very, very good, Abel.

Very.

And yeah, regardless of any hiccups Skyler had (not many, if at all in my eyes), he did it by himself and that's fucking admirable in itself.

Bring on Corruption, so far we've seen in my estimation two very good quality shows. I expect the reds to complete the Triple Threat.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:35 pm

RCA wrote:
Cactus Sam wrote:
RCA wrote:
IC:

Holy shit, it's Doc.

Talk about an individual worth scouting, the man's countering ability is legendary.

Can't wait to see him step back in the ring again.

Someone call security theres a ring rat back here.

You, ignorant ass that should've been aborted.

As Celt so eloquently pointed out, you were screaming like a little girl that just saw Justin Bieber in the mall when you saw Doc return.

I am sorry that I didn't cream up in my underwear like you did because Doc returned...I have more tact and higher standards than that.

As it were, you always seem to have something negative to say to me so I've accepted that you will always be this way until you change.

Right let me break it down for you here.

Exibit A

Script

John Derrick returns, pretend you give a shit and come in your pants

Exhibit B

FMW signed Paycheck with my name on it.

As for always having something negative about you? For the first 2 years you were here i thought you were the caterer. I actually had a higher opinion of you when i thought you were the one to bring me food.

As for the Justin Bieber comment? I'mma tell you this one time, you won't ever do anything worthwhile in this fed, cause face it kid. You just don't got what it takes.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:40 pm

Cactus Sam wrote:

Exibit A

Script

Exhibit B

OOC: LOL.

IC:

This is the kind of stupidity that FMW is subjected to? Not only does he come with typical banter relating to the lack of me mattering (as he usually did), but he gives the also typical "You ain't got what it takes" decree.

Why do I even bother with a man who just admitted that he's pretty much a prostitute?

In fact, I won't bother.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:48 pm

RCA wrote:
Cactus Sam wrote:

Exibit A

Script

Exhibit B

OOC: LOL.

IC:

This is the kind of stupidity that FMW is subjected to? Not only does he come with typical banter relating to the lack of me mattering (as he usually did), but he gives the also typical "You ain't got what it takes" decree.

Why do I even bother with a man who just admitted that he's pretty much a prostitute?

Hell yeah i'm a prostitute, throw a nickel my way and i'll verbally fellate anyone Papa Jaro wants me too. As for why do you both with me? Must be some reason, because you always rise to whatever i say to you, and goddamnit thats just to much fun for me to pass up. A few cliche lines and you're all over me like a bad rash.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Hard not to respect the honesty.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:54 pm

You know you don't have to argue over me. I'm great enough for both of you to feel in awe, in your own special ways.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:10 am

You know, I think it's your dry wit I missed most.

Welcome back bye.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:25 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
OOC: Just read the show, good outing, but the House of Havoc match is FAR from what was being planned. While Frost was writing it we made sure both would stick to their characters and it was well under wraps. So I understand him not showing to his staff duties means someone else has to step up. BUT PLEASE next time ask when you know a match is complex and your not 100% with the characters.

So in many aspects I want to forget this match:

- Leon doesn't use weapons. no steel pipe no candles NOTHING, it goes with the character attitude
- The Frost vs Leon chemistry was off, it seem highly rushed and very basic.
- The new location wasn't another Theatre it was a pycho ward, and they don't start together normally, and not doing that really left out the mind games aspect of this ME match type.

I could keep going but I can't be fussed... I was looking to continue through this match to 11.2, but i'm not sure. I'm sorry if this is some harsh feedback, but from what I had discussed with Frost to this...its a letdown.

Overall this whole HavOc return is just getting messy, some people just need to sit down and get it all sorted, because its all over the place, especially since in talks with the HavOc guys, Chuckles wasn't coming back. But hey, it doesn't involve me.

Funny that people actually had plans. I wasn't told of ANY plans, and didn't receive any information from you OR Frost about it. On top of that, Frost never wrote the match and I received no contact even about anything basic either of you wanted in there.

The weapons were my mistake, but if Frost were to come at you non-stop with weapons in a house full of them, would you REALLY not use them? Your disadvantage would be giant.

Rushed/basic chemistry comes with finishing a whole show in one day. Find me writers and I'll fix your problem.

I didn't get contact from Frost over the location, and with HavOc's reformation I was unsure of whether it was in the old theatre, the new asylum base, or another location - hence I decided to play it safe and do it in a location that didn't really matter.

Mind games is all well and good when there's more than two people. If you're on your own, in a HavOc homebase advantage, Frost would rush straight to the exit and Caprice would be dealing with traps for hours. I had to start you in the same place for it to have any action at all.

If it's a letdown, the blame is on you and Frost. I won't take any part in it, because it's YOUR job to communicate with me as head writer, and it's one of YOUR jobs to write the match on time - or even at all. You want better results? Make sure that your communication is better and people actually get their shit in.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:36 am

Holy crap I can't believe I'm about to say this....

I agree with Skyler.

(if you sig quote that you die)

He took the brunt of this show by himself, he didn't have notes from anyone but Jaro, and he basically was left out in the shark infested waters to fend for himself. So what he screwed up one or two things? I didn't see anyone stepping up to the plate to help him, and you know when you have to write one of these shows on your own, or a big part of it on your own you forget things. It happens...so it's whatever. Communication is key, and if you aren't telling people what you want then of course it is going to get muffed up. Big whoop, so you used weapons? Didn't you use them in the TLC match? What is the difference Leon?

Look, all I'm saying is the staff is having a hard enough time as it is. For the most part the brunt of these shows are being handled by two or three people tops and we're doing the best we can. Sure it may not be perfect, and sure it may have some mistakes...but until more people pitch in and help us keep this shit rolling then you can't bitch. You get what you pay for, and if you aren't paying in staff help (which you didn't for this show) then you have zero right to bitch.

Period.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:42 am

I agree with this except you don't need to call him bitch, Leon has helped out well in the past and has head written a PPV too. Other than that, tho, thanks.

Also, sigged.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:53 am

He didn't call him a bitch, he said he was Bitching. (Unless I missed it.) Slight difference.

Also, above is correct. While the minor mistakes suck, they're avoidable if he either has help or notes. Whenever I have specific plans, I make sure my staff is involved. If I don't give my staff notes, I just rolled with whatever they throw at me. That's the way it rolls.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:09 am

A gave you a match you never completed, fucking cock. So you're in the dog house too.

Also Skyler, I did say he was bitching...and that is the worst thing you could ever sig quote me for.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:30 am

I'll talk it over with you tonight Sky, but from all I knew Frost was still writing it. So I tried to keep in contact with him. So curse me for not telling you everything if you want, have a go at me because I told everyone that I couldn't help out this time. But I know both of us have/had exams so there was tones of pressure, but it just came as a shock to me of how it turned out.

But like I said, we'll talk about it tonight.

Oh and Seth, your right about Skyler, he did it all and huge props to him. The quality of writing was still there (I can now pick out which matches he does, haha) and he truly is deserving of the No 1 Contendership to the title, if not IC then DEFINATELY OOC. Thanks are truly in order for him, especially since he didn't finish it holding FMW at 11.1 for a month more.

But I know the pressures, and I know the staffing duties so don't speak down to me (Oh and keep your names to yourself). I read the show and I said my piece. Every HW likes to hear positive feedback but even more so likes to hear the negative because it gives them something to improve on. So this isn't a personal attack on Skyler or a driven condesending point of view. Its my feedback on the match and of the show, and if I get told not to say these things by the HW then I'll shut up.

But for all points, the show was great, many points to laugh at, and Doc coming back is a surprise (hope this time he responds better to deadlines), so up and up for Distortion...onto Corruption and then 11.2!!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:35 am

OOC: I know this was Romeo's deal, but if you wanted general proofreading (grammar, errors, coding) I could've knocked that out.

But I am thinking you meant the show's events.

Caprice, Big Blue is watching you...
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:54 am

Alex O'Rion wrote:
You know, I think it's your dry wit I missed most.

Welcome back bye.

Hey, you seem like you're fun to hang out with again. That's good, because to be honest, bygones are bygones I just don't really care about what happened another life ago.

Accepting responsibility is all I have the right to judge you by. It's up each of us to square our debts. Consider the first round on me.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:32 am

RCA wrote:
OOC: I know this was Romeo's deal, but if you wanted general proofreading (grammar, errors, coding) I could've knocked that out.

But I am thinking you meant the show's events.

Caprice, Big Blue is watching you...

Please be around tomorrow RCAiden
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TyranT/Faith
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:03 am

Ah'll be damned, seems all the critters are comin' outta' the woodwork these days. Ah' guess a bit of sun will do that to yer'. John fuckin' Derrick, heh heh, Ah' thought yer' was dead. Ah' don't know whether to welcome yer' back with open arms or stick a knife in yer' god damn back. Can't say Ah' had any beef wid' yer' in the past... but don't ya' just have to ruin that by comin' back after somethin' yer' don't deserve... that just so happens to be mah' World Championship Title!

Ah' could pull the whole shit about yer' not workin' yer' way up to face me like some of the other PunK's have... but let's be honest now, the whole number one contendership system in this federation has always been messed up. They'll give a title shot to a retarded, three legged donkey these days. Ah' just have to accept that fact Ah' guess an' beat down any man who is stupid enough to take up the mantle. Things have changed since yer' came an' went boy, yer' in TyranT's town now. Not only do Ah' have to make ya' understand that, but it looks like Ah' gotta' re-educate the drug lord as well. Sh'ud prove to be interestin' Ah' bet!

Oh... an' Ah'm sorry Drew. Looks like yer' gonna have to wait ur' turn at the back of the line. Maybe ya' sh'udda grew some balls like Ro did and faced me when ya' had the chance.

--------------------------

OOC: I for one thought this was a great show. I enjoyed the read from start to finish and still personally find that Distortion always delivers. Face palming Lion was surprisingly full of epic when I was reading the opening. It actually made me laugh by the last one... I'm not talking those fake lol's everyone does. Real laughter if any of you remember what that is!

John Derrick's return is a shocker, I'm hoping you can stick this one out man, be great to have one of the FMW legends re-establish his place back in the fed. I just hope it doesn't cost TyranT his belt Razz

I'd like to apologize as well to the staff of Distortion, normally I always pick up a match, but with going on holiday and what not this month I had to pass this time, and I get the feeling I probably could have helped when I returned seeing that the card was not up yet. I'll be back on board next show, and hopefully writing for my fav brand again. I'll miss TyranT being in Distortion, I really will, but it will be good to mix things up a bit.

Major kudo's to ye Mister Striker... really though, stop calling the Abandoned Championship belt below you. I really like that belt... its TyranT's little baby :'( Seriously though, although IC wise it was quite a shock, you've been due this shot for a long time, and its always good to see fresh faces going for the World Title which is a good common thing about this fed. Its just too bad Derrick is in the run too... we might be in for a fight!

Oh wow! I wrote something on the board!... I should do this more often!
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:09 am

John Derrick wrote:
Hey, you seem like you're fun to hang out with again. That's good, because to be honest, bygones are bygones I just don't really care about what happened another life ago.

Accepting responsibility is all I have the right to judge you by. It's up each of us to square our debts. Consider the first round on me.

Opened my eyes and all that and saw the shit I as doin' just didn't add up the way it should have. What happened between you and I in the past is that, time to move on.

I'll take you up on that beer though bye, although since I own a bar these days we'll consider the next rounds on me, most FMW byes drink free at my joint.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:23 pm

So we're handing out title shots at the SUPPOSED top title in the industry to a drug addict who just lost a HUGE match by being pinned by someone who did not even win said match and a man who has not competed in months and went out before that on a losing streak? Nice big "Fuck You" to all the boys in the back who go out there and win night in and night out for nothing it seems because apparently to get a title shot around here you either need to be a big enough name (Doc) or know/blow the right people in the back (Skyler). Either, FMW once again does a wonderful job of killing the sancitity of our sport one night at a time.

On nicer news, welcome back Jonathan; good to see you back around these parts. Mind you, it would have been nicer to see you compete in at least one match before being handed a title shot that men like Harley Quint cannot seem to obtain despite winning night in and night out and never walking away but hey, shit happens and you are not the one to blame for that.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Headbanger wrote:
So we're handing out title shots at the SUPPOSED top title in the industry to a drug addict who just lost a HUGE match by being pinned by someone who did not even win said match and a man who has not competed in months and went out before that on a losing streak? Nice big "Fuck You" to all the boys in the back who go out there and win night in and night out for nothing it seems because apparently to get a title shot around here you either need to be a big enough name (Doc) or know/blow the right people in the back (Skyler). Either, FMW once again does a wonderful job of killing the sancitity of our sport one night at a time.

On nicer news, welcome back Jonathan; good to see you back around these parts. Mind you, it would have been nicer to see you compete in at least one match before being handed a title shot that men like Harley Quint cannot seem to obtain despite winning night in and night out and never walking away but hey, shit happens and you are not the one to blame for that.

Apathy: Oh Exodus. You've always been an entertaining little dandelion.

OOC: How was your move, brah?
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:54 pm

Headbanger wrote:

I know how to play the game is all. You spend all your time complaining about this company - do you expect them to agree and hand you a shot so you can make it right?

I have talent. That's something you can't legitimately deny, Drew.

My faith in people has faded, that's all.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Headbanger wrote:

Or you know, a former Champion, never given a rematch shot get what he earned by earning the belt in the first place. Those things don't expire. Plus, I'm fucking me, my name is that potent. You KNOW the shit I had to go through there in the first fucking place, so don't give me that crap, I get one chance to prove I still belong. I did earn it. I do deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
Headbanger wrote:

I know how to play the game is all. You spend all your time complaining about this company - do you expect them to agree and hand you a shot so you can make it right?

I have talent. That's something you can't legitimately deny, Drew.

My faith in people has faded, that's all.

I can deny it and do since you have never proven to me in the ring you have what it takes to hang with top contenders but instead seem to fall by the wayside when things get tough, you just kiss the right asses and get things handed to you. Plus, title shots should not be handed out on dreams, talent, and potential; they should be given to the person who has the most recent quality wins and not someone coming off of a loss at a huge pay-per-view.

But hey, you will probably get crushed like an insect, run back to either your family or more drugs and then maybe someone who actually has earned a title shot will get one like Quint or Frost or the such.

And Jonathan, you did get your rematch and lost to Nicholas. Just saying dude, it totally did happen. As for your name, well I still do not agree with handing you a title shot on your way back in; at least kick Austin's ass or something first.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Damn. Head injuries are a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:25 pm

While I can't argue that Mr. Derrick has talent, I can argue the fact that both him and Skyler just received title shots. If we are going by quality wins and losses, and I can't believe I'm about to say this, then the number one contender would be The Radical Chris Austin.

Yes, I know...weird to say, but you can't argue with his wins lately. Especially the ones over Steele, and others. No offense to you Mr. Derrick, but if one man from Ammunition should have went it should have been Christobelle. Drew, I full expect you to do the right thing in due time.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:40 pm

John Derrick wrote:
Or you know, a former Champion, never given a rematch shot get what he earned by earning the belt in the first place. Those things don't expire.

Aren't there like three or four former champions owed title rematches at this point?

Just sayin', those things don't seem to really matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!   FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW DISTORTION 11.1 RESULTS!!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next