Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread

Go down 
+28
iDeAndes
Felicia Durante
VinnyPic
BartonG
Rottata
the nick bryson
David GS
Skyler Striker
Christian Moorebyss
Lazyking
Andy_Savana
MASS Caesar
Vincent Van Rose
Easy
Gabriel Crow
Eric Scorpio
Killswitch
Damien
Slegna
Hannibal Frost
Omega
The Returned
Drew Michaels
RCA
Alex O'Rion
Easty
PX
Jaro Classic
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:43 pm

Dear Cousin,

GODDAMMIT SETH WHY ARE YOU FUCKING PICKING FUCKING FIGHTS WITH FUCKING PEOPLE WHO COULD BE FUCKING ALLIES!? IT IS A FUCKING WASTE OF YOUR FUCKING TIME AND DOES FUCKING NOTHING TO FUCKING HELP OUR FUCKING CAUSE!

Love,
Drew
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:44 pm

OOC: Can you AIM?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:45 pm

stl311 wrote:
Guys like you wouldn't understand the violent methods upon which are needed to rebuild, it could only be understood by a man with the mind of Adolf Hitler. You see history books are written by the winners of the war, and for all we know Hitler could of been portrayed as an evil, evil man. But do we know if he was or not? Of course we don't. They say he killed millions of innocent in a mass genocide, but how do you know he wasn't talked to by this mysterious god people talk to?

If Drew doesn't slap you for saying Hitler was sent by god, I sure as hell will bye.

I may not be the most righteous man, but I know I will burn for what I've done. Don't you fucking DARE insinuate trying to kill an entire people is something the lord condones after what I have to atone for you sanctimonious son of a bitch.

Drew, I don't know how to say this kindly. But maybe I'm not the only one with more than one bad apple that fell from the same tree as me.

First Bryson, now Seth.

Family breaks your heart doesn't it?

Last edited by Alex O'Rion on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:45 pm

Get real, the day you work with Alex O'Rion is the day Nick Bryson quits using so much fucking hair gel.

The day I work with Harlequin will be the day black people quit eating chicken.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:48 pm

stl311 wrote:
Get real, the day you work with Alex O'Rion is the day Nick Bryson quits using so much fucking hair gel.

The day I work with Harlequin will be the day black people quit eating chicken.

Umm..

We have worked together in the past ya know.

Not saying I'm his best choice for a partner, I'm sure me and him have plenty between us that needs to be said first. But fuck man, I'm trying to turn over a new leaf. I'm trying to be half the man I once was.

Please don't make me have to hate another of Drews relatives.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:02 pm

Alex...maybe if you walked a mile in my shoes you'd see things the way I'm seeing things.

Losing someone you love is a powerful thing...and when it happens to you things are never the same as the once were.

This god that people speak of...he doesn't exist, it's all one big fucking game.

Don't hate me for who I am Alexander...hate me for what I could become.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:02 pm

What are you, the daftest person in the world?

All you managed to do was throw back a sentiment I was tossing your way. I am fully fucking aware a "war" is imminent. I am the one who has been consistently telling you that I WILL STAND AGAINST YOU. God, unplug your ears and try and listen for maybe once in your life.

You are the dirt, the scum which needs to be burnt to the ground. I suppose failing to reach one's goals enough will do that.

But you're right, I haven't gone above and beyond to do what needs to be done, you didn't just say a sentence or so that I set Drew on fire. Yah for backpedalling all the way home.

You have shown you have absolutely no capability to "destroy" so I don't know why you've got your chest all puffed up and walking around with a sock packing your crotch.

So here we have you saying "no telling what you'd do to someone who you didn't like very much" and then you turn around and say "you aren't willing to take risks, you aren't willing to do things outside of the ordinary to make your opponent bleed..."

You realize how much of an idiot you sound like correct?

You realize how much of an ignorant fuck up you sound like correct?

Great we have that nailed away.

Here's the deal Seth, Hitler is regarded and hated because he did something which caused people to fear him, to hate him. To blindly judge one set of his actions which in turn overshadowed every other accomplishment he had achieved. You're trying to sway facts against a man with a Doctorate in History & Religion. So please, if you really want to get into a debate about historical figures, by all means, let's engage. But back on to your comparison to Hitler. To touch on that briefly, you on the other hand have proved...wait for it...absolutely nothing. So go about claiming you are the mind of Adolf Hitler all you like but until you have anything remotely close to something that can be considered proof, lets consider it laughable.

Even Sy-Sy doesn't march around pretending he is the reincarnation the Fuhrer and he does Nep-Nazi a lot better than you.

And Seth, the reason I bring up Skyler, again, is because of one simple fact. You seem to overlook it when you hurl blame and accusations at others. It's as if it miraculously never happened.

Here's the thing Seth. Anarchy is my home. Corruption is my home. It has been and will always be. It isn't just a simple pit stop for me. I will fight until every sinew of muscle is torn. Until every bone in my body is shattered. Until all the blood is drained from my body. Let me repeat this for the thousandth time. I will stand against you until I simply cease to breath.

Wait for Lethal Injection Seth. Wait for what happens when I do what needs to be done to those standing in the way.

Enjoy yourself Jackie Test. Enjoy your new Revolution. I guarantee it will end the same way the last one did. Faltering before it even started and useless to its core.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:12 pm

stl311 wrote:
Alex...maybe if you walked a mile in my shoes you'd see things the way I'm seeing things.

Losing someone you love is a powerful thing...and when it happens to you things are never the same as the once were.

This god that people speak of...he doesn't exist, it's all one big fucking game.

Theresa
Andrew
Adrian
Patrick

Look those names up before you preach to me about losing loved ones.

Bad things happen, if it didn't we would appreciate the good. Every time I can make someone smile, or help someone turn their life around I'll be doing it for them. Because I loved them, and would rather remember the good things they brought out in me than the pain of losing them.

You can't run from that pain bye, you have to accept it and live your life like the one you loved would have wanted you to.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Maybe so...but deep down inside I know I lost the loved one because of someone here in FMW.

My solution is burning down the place until I find out who it was...even though I have a good idea on who did it.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:22 pm

stl311 wrote:
Maybe so...but deep down inside I know I lost the loved one because of someone here in FMW.

My solution is burning down the place until I find out who it was...even though I have a good idea on who did it.

.....Ethan Black.

So far I've walked every step you have. And none of those are what made me snap bye.

No my problem was my own paranoia.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:24 pm

stl311 wrote:

Man, I remember when I was saying shit like this before "I went to the dark side".

Like every one here, all of your little associates...they've walked that mile in your shoes and then walked 1,000,000 more. Still walking as we speak. It is FMW after all, no one is perfect. Everyone has demons.

I apparently chose to let mine win ala Majin Vegeta. But from what I heard, your broad isn't dead yet. Maybe if you believed in God something could be done about it.

You seem as if you want to be kicked out the nest...it'll suck when you realize you can't fly.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:26 pm

Maybe not, but my breaking point isn't as deep as yours. No need to worry, the real ones in danger are the ones who I think could be responsible.

Be forewarned, when I snap I'm very hard to control. I'm not even sure Drew can stop me after I snap...so if you value the skin covering your body I'd recommend not getting near me for a while Alexander.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:41 pm

Oh, I've already broken and you're saying the better man?

Shouldn't think so lowly of yourself bye.

But fuck, I've never been one to back down from someone spoiling for a fight. You feel like trying to put your fist through someones skull, feel free to seek me out. I promise to be real gentle when I put you down with the NS Pride.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:45 pm

Oh Alexander, if I seek you out you won't have a chance to hit anything.

Chances are an axe handle will smash you in the face and then something painful will happen.

But I'll try not to hunt you down...heaven forbid I no longer get free drinks.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:58 pm

Honestly bye, if you're trying to scare me I have to tell you. I've heard much worse from much better. Not saying you're not good in your own way. But Harlequin, Ethan Black, Jaro those guys can get down right diabolical with how they hurt you.

An axe handle to the face is like foreplay for this kind of fight bye.

Like I said, I came back to FMW to make it a better place, like it was before I helped it go to hell in a fuckin' hand basket. I'm not about to let some little shit stain who thinks because he's hurting he has the right to change our world threaten me.

Come find me bye, I have a baseball bat with some history I'd like to introduce you to.

But only if you swing first, I'm tryin' to be a reformed man and not go out of my way for violence.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:46 pm

Drew, we may be opposites; we may be adversaries; and we may not even like each other. Can you please put a muzzle on your mutt?
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:37 am

Distortion is boring me these days. I might be up for a move if I happen to lose my belt.

Could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:23 am

Well then Striker, allow me to make you an offer. Come to Ammunition and I can help you get back at the man responsible for costing you a shot at the richest prize in our industry.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:32 am

NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA
HEY HEY HEY
Fuck off, Skyler.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:43 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
Distortion is boring me these days. I might be up for a move if I happen to lose my belt.

Could be fun.

I'd echo your sentiments if I dominated a division like that. Alas, I have unfinished business.

In other news, I do not give much of a flying fuck whether I finish that business or not because I'm the only reason that shit was important in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:38 am

Gabriel: No. You're a jerk. I don't want to be friends. Go away.

Dunnwood: To be honest, the brand I'd prefer is any that doesn't involve me looking at your ugly face.

Austin: You speak the truth. Also, I like you a lot better now, no homo, than when you were a flip-flopping pansy. Finally sticking up for your convictions and all that. I like.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:44 am

Your daughter seemed to like it.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:02 am

Skyler: If I lose my belt I'm taking my ball and going home.

Sadly if you leave greenland the division has a whole would be hurting. Even worse than it is hurting now.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:36 pm

While your typical snide is unappreciated as always, Seth, my intentions are as I stated them. I'd move for a bit of fun and the chance to face some new competition.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:43 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
While your typical snide is unappreciated as always, Seth, my intentions are as I stated them. I'd move for a bit of fun and the chance to face some new competition.

...Please, fucking please come to Ammunition you disgusting druggie since we all know that now you are actually defending the title like a true champion you will lose it sooner than later anyway. I would FUCKING CHERISH the chance to finally get my chance to break you like the dog you are.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:58 pm

Big picture, Michaels.

Look at it.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:14 pm

*from his lawn chair in the corner, makes a big deal of clinking the ice around in his empty drink glass*

Anyone wanna get me a refill? Watching you all argue (read: watching Seth and Crow puff up their chests and then get shot down by fucking EVERYONE) is fun and everything, but if I don't have something to keep me refreshed while I do it, I might as well leave until it's time for 11.1.

You're still going down by the way, Crow.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:24 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:

You're so full of shit Skyler. If you leave it's because you're too big of a pussy to face your fears head on.

And we all know you're smart enough to stay away from Corruption.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:29 pm

stl311 wrote:
Skyler Striker wrote:

You're so full of shit Skyler. If you leave it's because you're too big of a pussy to face your fears head on.

And we all know you're smart enough to stay away from Corruption.

Fears? I've beaten anyone of importance on the brand, Seth, defended my titles, and have the second best win/loss record in the game. I don't fear anyone.

Least of all you, especially with that pathetic threat.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:35 pm

Then make the jump over to the red brand. If you fear nothing, and you especially don't fear me then please come this way. I'd love to see you get picked apart by the most violent men in FMW.

...on second thought, I wouldn't mind picking you apart myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next