Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread

Go down 
+28
iDeAndes
Felicia Durante
VinnyPic
BartonG
Rottata
the nick bryson
David GS
Skyler Striker
Christian Moorebyss
Lazyking
Andy_Savana
MASS Caesar
Vincent Van Rose
Easy
Gabriel Crow
Eric Scorpio
Killswitch
Damien
Slegna
Hannibal Frost
Omega
The Returned
Drew Michaels
RCA
Alex O'Rion
Easty
PX
Jaro Classic
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Following Lethal Injection, Full Metal Wrestling will be SHAKING THINGS UP AGAIN.

It will be time for the 4TH FULL METAL WRESTLING SUPERSTAR DRAFT.

Once Lethal Injection goes off the air, every Full Metal Wrestling superstar will be a free agent. However, this year's draft will feature a unique twist as we attempt to keep Full Metal Wrestling innovative and ahead of the pack.

This year, the Full Metal Wrestling brass will not be doing the drafting. The draft results will be determined by YOU.

Every superstar will have the opportunity to choose the division they would like to compete within: Ammunition. Corruption, or Distortion. This includes those superstars who as of right now, are not signed to any division. The only exceptions will be the C-4, Ultraviolent, and Abandoned Champions, who as the cornerstones of the divisions, will be forced to reside with their current divisions

We hope this opportunity will allow the superstars of FMW to customize their own shows. With a little coordination, you have the opportunity to determine dream rosters and ultimate feuds.

Divisions will be capped at certain limits in order to maintain balance. You will be able to sign up for your new homes on a first come, first serve basis.

Discuss.

Last edited by Jaro on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:49 pm

To clarify, the respective champions CAN leave their division if they wish (currently Drew Michaels, Jaro, and Skyler Striker). However, they would be forced to vacate the championship if they did.

The Full Metal Wrestling Heavyweight Champion (currently TyranT), Television Champion (currently PX), and World Tag Team Champions (currently Skyler Striker and Leon Caprice) are free to draft themselves to any division they wish because those championships are not division-specific.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:19 pm

So the champs could All vacate their belts? Astounding.

I appear on every now since I'm a travelling champ, so this is inconsequential for me as of now.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Correct, but you still must choose a home division so that if and when you do lose the championship, you have a place to return to.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:01 pm

I was just thinking today whether we were having a draft this year or not.

I'm staying in Distortion. My playground, bitches.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Ammunition.

Still want my crack at the C-4 title one day.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:32 pm

IC:

You maggots don't deserve for a man of my ability, awesomeness and 'issues' to be locked to one fucking brand. But I guess I have to pick don't I?

Let's see...Distortion? Nah, too gimmicky and filled with overrated hacks (sound familiar?) with specks of legitimate forces such as Frost. I mean really? Do I want to be in a brand dominated by a pre-pubescent bitch that fucked around and had three kids, and his mirror image complete with less talent(only cause he chooses to be)? Please. The greatness that I am would be more out of place in that second-rate trash heap than sex in a church (interest piqued just then...well, I have a promo shoot idea)

Corruption? Those fucks can't wrestle. If they could, they choose not to because everything eventually boils down to Ethan Black-esque shock value violence that is a blood and gore filled pool used to gang rape a 15-year old Chinese bitch short of becoming 'championship material' (Hmm...doesn't sound too bad when you take away the unneeded shit and all of that). Well, with Jaro marrying his burlap sack of a broad I wouldn't put it past him. Then again he is one of the few heels with actual 'substance' not named RCA.

Ammunition? The brand of Drew Michaels?

That brand can burn to the Goddamn ground. At least Alex O'Rion wants to be there. I wonder if brotherly loathing...ahem, love, can override the stench that is Andrew Michaels' self-righteous, hypocritical, jaded carcass. On top of that, Ammunition just sucks. I'm the only thing worth giving a fuck about on that brand. Steele is nothing but a less talented me before enlightenment. Crow is overrated. Kaoru is alright, I'll give him that. Michaels, despite the overall faggotry that he is, is a given since he's I guess 'Legendary'.

I'll make my decision eventually, but honestly...as long as I end up with a championship either of these brands can eat a dick. Preferably one with the Chinese Cocktail of STDs.

Is Eric Ares around?
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:41 pm

So yeah...I am not going anywhere. The C-4 Championship is around my waist and WILL stay there (on a side note, start making hospital arrangements Gabriel) until I win the FMW World title again and not a moment before. Alexander has already made his intentions clear, and I welcome them. I guess what I am saying is...

Who thinks they have what it takes to step into MY division?
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:52 pm

They say home is where your heart is. And I see only Anarchy. I breath and bleed it.

But Alas Anarchy is no more, and only Corruption remains.

Corruption has been my home and well be just that. My Home.

If by some miracle or bastardization of science Jaro walks out of Lethal Injection as the continued UV Champ, I will hound him until I die.

I will NOT leave Corruption.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Headbanger wrote:

Oh you're tempting me.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:08 pm

RCA wrote:
Headbanger wrote:

Oh you're tempting me.

Put up or shut up Christopher, put up or shut up. You want to run your mouth about me time and time again, I am willing to give you the chance to put me down like you dream about if you keep your ass here Ammunition.

Hell, that offer is open to ANYONE out there who wants to run their mouth about myself or the Broken Saints. The chance is now people, put up or shut up.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:29 pm

And your little Jedi Mind Trick swings and misses. Just because you command people to 'put up or shut up' does not mean I do what you say, bro.

When it is best for me to defeat you, that is when I will do it.

On my terms, not yours, Andrew.

Mine. So until then, you consider this your time to shut up.

Hopefully this registers with you since I said it in your language.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:37 pm

RCA wrote:
And your little Jedi Mind Trick swings and misses. Just because you command people to 'put up or shut up' does not mean I do what you say, bro.

When it is best for me to defeat you, that is when I will do it.

On my terms, not yours, Andrew.

Mine. So until then, you consider this your time to shut up.

Hopefully this registers with you since I said it in your language.

^Scared.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:48 pm

Every fucking day of my life.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:05 pm

OOC: Even though I took my short leave of absense, I'll take this time to announce when I come back I'll still be part of the Corruption Division.

IC: Kicking Chris Austin's ass just isn't as fun without using something painful.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:07 pm

OOC:

I'm a big fan of everything Distortion from staff, to show superiority Very Happy , to competition. So, even in an IC perspective, I shan't be leaving.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:10 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Ammunition.

Alchemy 2.2: Dr. David Diabolical successfully defends his title against one Alex O'Rion.

Jaro wrote:
Every superstar will have the opportunity to choose the division they would like to compete within: Ammunition. Corruption, or Distortion. This includes those superstars who as of right now, are not signed to any division.

Now that I think about this, I'm not sold on the idea. 95% of people are just going to choose the brand they're already on.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:13 am

That is their perogative. If they would like to remain where they are, then that is fine. If I, or the head writers, were to make draft selections, then I would be moving people around who perhaps didn't want to move... and that wouldn't be good, would it?

I'm not saying every time we shake up the rosters there will be this opportunity, but this time, everyone gets to be where they want to be.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:22 am

Fair enough, I just see this draft being almost pointless in the long run.

On a semi-related note though, the trades between divisions needs to be utilized more often. Or less often, if an actual draft occurs, since then the wrestlers could just go back to the brands they want. Then again, the whole thing is almost irrelevant due to the inter-division matches every show.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:24 am

It's only pointless if no one utilizes this opportunity to make a move. And that isn't up to me.

And trust me when I say there is a reason this is being done the way it's being done. Once a decision is made to stay with one division, people are going to be stuck with their choice for the foseeable future. So choose wisely!
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:31 am

OOC: can i use this to be placed on a brand when i come back?
Back to top Go down
Killswitch

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Killswitch
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:36 am

An interesting proposal.

I'm staying on Corruption.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:36 am

Damien, yes you can.

But the official draft thread will not be opening for another week or so, at which time superstars will be asked to make their official declaration of their division in character.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:58 am

DO NOT GIVE AWAY YOUR CHOICES IN THIS THREAD.

You can state whether you're leaning one way or another, but this thread is mostly meant to be for speculation and creating intrigue for those superstars who do intend on possibly leaving.

The official draft thread will be opened following Lethal Injection.

Sorry for the confusion.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:01 am

IC: Hmmm. Once I return, what brand should I associate myself with. What are the pros and cons of this decision.

Pros:

• Ammunition-
    1. I'm already a member.
    2. Gabriel is on this roster.
    3. Potentially, the safest brand.

• Corruption-
    1. The Ultraviolent Championship.
    2. More blood to be shed.
    3. Potentially, the most fun brand.

• Distortion-
    1. The Abandoned Championship.
    2. More variety.
    3. Potentially, the most interesting brand.

Cons:

• Ammunition-
    1. Not my style.
    2. Not enough pure violence.
    3. Potentially, the most boring brand.

• Corruption-
    1. Jaro is the champ, and I'm nowhere near good enough yet..
    2. Alot of pricks.
    3. Potentially, the most dangerous brand.

• Distortion-
    1. Too many clusterfucks.
    2. Crash Scene.
    3. Potentially, the most hectic brand.

This requires further thought...

*Damien tries to stretch, then grimaces in pain*

FUCK!
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:10 am

Headbanger wrote:

Enjoy it. But in the long run, Ammunition is MY show, and if I ever choose to re-enforce that fact in the future, you aren't going to be able to do much about that. Champ.

It has gone downhill without my presence, even if the next broadcast has yet to show.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:34 am

IC: Here's where things get interesting. I promised Eric Scorpio that I would return Ammunition to a Hallowed place, a brand that shines with the living shadows of Death.

But there are other places that deserve my affections. Corruption is the home of violence, a place where a Demon like me can unleash all my hostilities. If memory serves me though, Damien and I began our careers in FMW on Anarchy, shedding blood and being thrown through the meat-grinder because of our age and inexperience. A repeat of those performances isn't what I had in mind.

And then there is Distortion, the brand for larger stunts that don't involve massive amounts of bloodshed and gore. The Abandoned Championship would look nicely around my waist.

As the fastest rising star in FMW, I get the pick of the litter. Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Almost forgot... Austin's claims of being overrated are funny, considering he hasn't had a match of any significance since the dissolution of Innovative Initiative. Come and talk to me when you have relevance in this company again Chris. Or better yet, come to Ammunition. I'll take time out of my schedule of tormenting the Saints long enough to deal with you.

As for our "illustrious" hypocrite and filth-mongering C-4 champion, Lethal Injection has not yet come to pass. As for digging my grave, done that already. I am Death's right hand, the Shadow of my Master. You don't frighten me, Drew. Even if you win at Lethal Injection, I'll make sure you know that even the Messiah can be taken down a notch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:26 am

Well, as a newbie, I'd like to go to Distortion.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:21 am

Slegna wrote:
Alex O'Rion wrote:
Ammunition.

Alchemy 2.2: Dr. David Diabolical successfully defends his title against one Alex O'Rion.

I'm sorry let me rephrase that. I'd like my first crack in three years?

Also Drew, the Saints are nothing more than a rehash of my old heel angle. You know it, I know it, only difference is you being Drew Michaels means that there is no chance at all you'd be doing it alone. You are far too good at drawing the disenfranchised and desperate to your cause whether it's in their best interest or not.

Sadly Drew the Saints have yet to deliver on any of their promises. Actually they've yet to really even promise anything other than to burn this place down to save it if necessary. Which sounds truly familiar. But you've yet to say how, hell at least I had a plan no matter how crappy, poorly thought out, or poorly executed it may have been.

The Broken Saints are just that Broken, they have no real direction, no real purpose, and have yet to show any inclination to want to help FMW in the least. I mean you took the C-4 title off of Scorpio, someone who is easily evil. Yet he didn't want to destroy FMW, his goals were never noble, but I'm hard pressed to say they are worse than yours.

You want to save this place, use your Saints to do something besides give up and try to hit the reset button. Till then, yeah, I'm going to have poor things to say about them. Just as I am sure you have plenty of less than kind things that I deserve to have come my way.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Gabriel Crow wrote:

Almost forgot... Austin's claims of being overrated are funny, considering he hasn't had a match of any significance since the dissolution of Innovative Initiative. Come and talk to me when you have relevance in this company again Chris. Or better yet, come to Ammunition. I'll take time out of my schedule of tormenting the Saints long enough to deal with you.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next