Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread

Go down 
+28
iDeAndes
Felicia Durante
VinnyPic
BartonG
Rottata
the nick bryson
David GS
Skyler Striker
Christian Moorebyss
Lazyking
Andy_Savana
MASS Caesar
Vincent Van Rose
Easy
Gabriel Crow
Eric Scorpio
Killswitch
Damien
Slegna
Hannibal Frost
Omega
The Returned
Drew Michaels
RCA
Alex O'Rion
Easty
PX
Jaro Classic
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:08 pm

Damien Inferno wrote:
IC: Hmmm. Once I return, what brand should I associate myself with. What are the pros and cons of this decision.

Pros:

• Ammunition-
    1. I'm already a member.
    2. Gabriel is on this roster.
    3. Potentially, the safest brand.

• Corruption-
    1. The Ultraviolent Championship.
    2. More blood to be shed.
    3. Potentially, the most fun brand.

• Distortion-
    1. The Abandoned Championship.
    2. More variety.
    3. Potentially, the most interesting brand.

Cons:

• Ammunition-
    1. Not my style.
    2. Not enough pure violence.
    3. Potentially, the most boring brand.

• Corruption-
    1. Jaro is the champ, and I'm nowhere near good enough yet..
    2. Calvin X. Carter
    3. Potentially, the most dangerous brand.

• Distortion-
    1. Too many clusterfucks.
    2. Crash Scene.
    3. Potentially, the most hectic brand.

This requires further thought...

*Damien tries to stretch, then grimaces in pain*

FUCK!

Nicely done, you're picking your employer based on fear and security. Nice backbone. Oh, and you left out one big ol' con for corruption, but I gotchu, homie.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:49 pm

OOC: LOL.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Our camera focuses on one Axel Van Osbourne sitting in a barber's char getting his long locks trimmed down...He smiles at the camera looking over top of his mirrored shades.....

Get drafted to another brand....Hell this might be fun! Hey Mack don't take too much off the top....FUCK!! A MOHAWK!! All right I can can work with this.....

*see the roster update thread for new pic base*
Back to top Go down
MASS Caesar

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:46 am

Caesar: Mercury, read my proclamation!

Mercury: Do I have to?

Caesar: If you don't want to end up with your testicles superglued to a slow rotating platform that, when it finally stops, burst forth a pack of rabid wolves who smell the blood of there young mixed into the superglue.

Mercury: I hate you!

Caesar: What is it the kids say nowadays? Go bleed yourself and listen to Easy Scheme?

Mercury: That is go cut yourself, cry in a corner, and Listen to Simple Plan. I really hate you!

Caesar: The proclamation!

Mercury: From the Esteemed Bed wetter...

Caesar: No deviating from the script! And that happened because of too much wine!

Mercury: Be it on Ammuntion, Corruption, or Distortion, MASS Caesar will wreck Havoc on wherever he lands. If it is on Ammuntion, it gives him a chance to beautifully, elegantly, and brutally break every bone in his opponents bodies.

If it is on Corruption, it means he can make anyone bleed with whatever weapon he chooses, be it Gladius, spear, or Lion.

If it is Distortion, he will combine the attributes of Corruption and Ammuntion and just kill anyone that he comes across...really? The "I am going to kill you" cliche?

Caesar: Keep reading, PEASANT!

Mercury: Across me with a combination of beautiful, rampaging, bloodlust, technical brilliance that is expected of a Roman! So let it be written! And it will be done!

Caesar: Was that so bad?

Mercury: Those last few cliches made me want to throw up!

Caesar: You know what else you can do?

Caesar clubs Mercury upside the head with his walking stick and starts to destroy random things in between hitting Mercury, including destroying the camera, which because of this fades to the grey black streaky distortion thing that happens when a feed is lost.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:59 am

OOC: I'd love for you to come to Ammunition.
Back to top Go down
Andy_Savana

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:28 am

Andy Savana to Ammunition.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:44 pm

Easier wrote:
Damien Inferno wrote:
IC: Hmmm. Once I return, what brand should I associate myself with. What are the pros and cons of this decision.

Pros:

• Ammunition-
    1. I'm already a member.
    2. Gabriel is on this roster.
    3. Potentially, the safest brand.

• Corruption-
    1. The Ultraviolent Championship.
    2. More blood to be shed.
    3. Potentially, the most fun brand.

• Distortion-
    1. The Abandoned Championship.
    2. More variety.
    3. Potentially, the most interesting brand.

Cons:

• Ammunition-
    1. Not my style.
    2. Not enough pure violence.
    3. Potentially, the most boring brand.

• Corruption-
    1. Jaro is the champ, and I'm nowhere near good enough yet..
    2. Calvin X. Carter
    3. Potentially, the most dangerous brand.

• Distortion-
    1. Too many clusterfucks.
    2. Crash Scene.
    3. Potentially, the most hectic brand.

This requires further thought...

*Damien tries to stretch, then grimaces in pain*

FUCK!

Nicely done, you're picking your employer based on fear and security. Nice backbone. Oh, and you left out one big ol' con for corruption, but I gotchu, homie.
Anytime you wanna check my back bone in the ring, go ahead and bring it. I'll leave you bleeding out of your eyes, ears, nose, and anywhere else I can manage before I pin you.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:04 pm

Hey pal, you gotta come find me, I already did my brand hopping. It's not my fault you were preoccupied with your failing duo. With the rub your little bird friend is getting from the bald dude with the messiah complex, your lucky to get a insult sent your way, so don't expect me to hop up and come find you.

If you wanna step up, then you step up. I'm done chasing children with switches. You want your punishment? Step into Daddy's den.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:32 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:

Also Drew, the Saints are nothing more than a rehash of my old heel angle. You know it, I know it, only difference is you being Drew Michaels means that there is no chance at all you'd be doing it alone. You are far too good at drawing the disenfranchised and desperate to your cause whether it's in their best interest or not.

Sadly Drew the Saints have yet to deliver on any of their promises. Actually they've yet to really even promise anything other than to burn this place down to save it if necessary. Which sounds truly familiar. But you've yet to say how, hell at least I had a plan no matter how crappy, poorly thought out, or poorly executed it may have been.

The Broken Saints are just that Broken, they have no real direction, no real purpose, and have yet to show any inclination to want to help FMW in the least. I mean you took the C-4 title off of Scorpio, someone who is easily evil. Yet he didn't want to destroy FMW, his goals were never noble, but I'm hard pressed to say they are worse than yours.

You want to save this place, use your Saints to do something besides give up and try to hit the reset button. Till then, yeah, I'm going to have poor things to say about them. Just as I am sure you have plenty of less than kind things that I deserve to have come my way.

Sometimes when a dog turns rabid you must kill it to save face. The methods upon which you wanted to burn FMW to the ground and the methods upon which we wish to burn FMW to the ground are entirely different. We all have a different set of abilities that sets us apart from the rest, where as you wanted to burn FMW to the ground and say fuck everybody and everything, we were smart enough to gather some of the best at what they do and stick them in one alliance if you will.

For example, Drew Michaels current C-4 Champion, all that other jazz etc etc, he's one of the best MMA like wrestlers in FMW. He defies what the new era of blue is, which is a knockout and submission fan fair.

Then you have Romeo, who is so technically sound he can pick a body part on your body, destroy it for most of the match, then he could easily turn it into a weakness.

Mark? Well Mark is a special case of a brawler. Someone who can match up with best fist for fist, shot for shot, he has sheer knockout power in both his hands and he'll whoop your ass most of match.

Then there is me. Seth Omega, The Epitome of Ultraviolence. Strong Style to the core. I can brawl pretty decently, I have some alright technical skills, but if you're in an open enviroment with me then you're just fucked. Violent as hell, creative as well, and those two don't mix well.

So you have the new breed of blue, technically sound, punch for punch power, and sheer violence. And you're wanting to throw down on us for wanting to do the same thing you want to do? Alex why don't you see things the way we see things? You're living a lie saying we're stealing your gimmick, we're doing this, we're doing that, etc, etc. The thing is, we're not stealing anything from you. See when you did it you were hellbound to destroy FMW no matter what the fans wanted. You wanted to put yourself in power, you wanted to become the new Jason Roy, you wanted to lead Full Metal Wrestling into your own vision.

We're not about that. You hated the fans. You hated everyone else in the locker room. And overall you had a shit eating smirk on your face half the time. We don't hate the fans. We don't hate our peers who want what is best for FMW. But if you look through the eyes of The Saints you'll see what this company has become. You'll see the bullshit that goes on. Big guys wearing masks bleeding out their eyes? A fucking Nazi? For the love of god we have a Roman running around here, what the fuck is next PX and Celt walking around in a god damn kilt?

See things how I see things Alex. Look through my eyes. Between Virus, between Bryson, Jason, Hatchet, and hell anyone else you want to throw in you literally have a world of Corruption. You won't admit to it, you're going to deny it like everyone else does. But when you see people running roughshot over half the people in our locker rooms eventually you have to stand up and fight back. You want to play the denial game. You want to pretend there is nothing wrong. Look around you, Drew Michaels literally had the skin ripped off his back. Hannibal Frost nearly fell to his death of a fucking scaffold. Let's not forget Faith almost died all because of the fucking championship. What do you see Alex?

I'm willing to stand up and admit that we're in serious trouble, why can't you? We love FMW so much we're willing to take it behind the shed and kill it before it fucking destroys half the people involved with it. Does that make us bad people? Maybe so. But if you're doing the unpopular thing for the right reason it isn't looked at as being evil, it is looked as being the anti-hero. Maybe someday you'll understand that. Maybe someday no matter what gimmick you have, no matter what side you're on, maybe then you'll pull your head out of your ass and realize it isn't just about you. So keep talking shit, keep complaining that we stole something from you, keep not wanting to give us credit, go ahead it is fine with us. Because in the end you're looking at the reigning C-4 Champion, the potential FMW Champion, and the future Tag Team Champions in The Broken Saints.

Envy is a sin Alex...wake up buddy, before it is too late.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:37 pm

If you are the epitome of ultraviolence, why did you spend your time jobbing to PX instead of Jaro?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:38 pm

Probably the same reason you spent your time jobbing to me in the Hayabusa instead of jobbing to Drew in a C-4 Match.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:41 pm

Well excuse me if Harley did the dirty work and rendered me unconscious, therefore unaware as to what happened.

But sure, oh well. You got me. Whoop-de-fucking- do. Last I remember the match ended with you and Harley being pinned with one foot by a woman.

You're all hyped up over an elimination you didn't even cause and would have never gotten if I was aware to do anything about it. You still lost the damn match, maggot. Do you really think I need another Hayabusa Cup when I ALREADY HAVE ONE?

Be smart...oops, my bad, that is outside your ability.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:51 pm

I'd want another one if I somehow magically fucked up the prize in the first one. Sure he did the dirty work, but make no mistake I could pin you again if I really wanted too.

Furthermore who was taking the fight to the C-4 Champion while you were playing grab ass with Triple N?

Damn hell ass right I got you Christobelle, and you're damn fucking right I got pinned by Faith. I'm not ashamed to admit she won that match, she fucking won the Ring of Fire, and she's done a pretty damn good job of beating everyone in her path. So if you consider that an embarassment, then sure I'm embarassed.

Hyped over an elimination? Not so much. But when you're bumping your gums, which comes naturally for you then I feel the need to remind you I have gotten the three count on you before.

As far as jobbing to PX goes, last time I check after the 2 out of 3 falls match he had outdone me 2-1, or if you want to get technical 3-2. That's fairly even...jobbing would be something like if I lost three matches. And now that I think about it haven't you lost to Harlequin 3 times? Oh, and TyranT. Both respectable wrestlers, but if one of us knows anything about jobbing I do believe that would be you.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:55 pm

stl311 wrote:

And Cleansing Sins is Scorpio's deal. Wake up before he comes out of retirement and caved your face through the back of the skull.

But you said it best yourself there Sethy, rabid dogs need to be put down. And from that rambly statement of "our dick is bigger than yours" All I see is you frothing at the mouth.

So...how was it... "wake up buddy, before it is too late."
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:00 pm

'Ang on, Sethy, din ye used ter be the War Dog in one o' the numerous gimmicks ye've 'ad since declarin' yersel' Mr. Nae Fuckin' Gimmick Needed?

Peeps gimme shi' fer jackin' a gimmick bu' a' leas' I c'n run wi' i'.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:01 pm

Clarke wrote:

And Cleansing Sins is Scorpio's deal. Wake up before he comes out of retirement and caved your face through the back of the skull.

But you said it best yourself there Sethy, rabid dogs need to be put down. And from that rambly statement of "our dick is bigger than yours" All I see is you frothing at the mouth.

So...how was it... "wake up buddy, before it is too late."

I was just pointing out the fact that being envious that we did something better than he did is no reason to hate us.

Rambly statement? Bigger dicks? I'm just stating facts here, if that makes me rabid then so be it. But facts are facts, and I'll gladly accept anyone's challenge to "put me down".

Easty wrote:
'Ang on, Sethy, din ye used ter be the War Dog in one o' the numerous gimmicks ye've 'ad since declarin' yersel' Mr. Nae Fuckin' Gimmick Needed?

The difference is those three things were gimmicks in themselves, basically taking an Extremist and No Gimmick Needed and blended them.

That's what we call wrestling.

English, do you speak it motherfucker?

Last edited by stl311 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:04 pm

Seth, what you’re doing is no different that anyone else whose ever bought into themselves as much as you’re lil’ crew has. The reality is that anyone trying to deal with the company as a whole is either A). Drunk on their own potion thinking they’ve got the capacity to fuck a horde of professional fighters, or B). Trying their hardest to convince the world and even themselves that the matters of the company are directly influenced by their actions. Either way, power struggles of your color are exercises of pride or delusion. There’s no merit to either case.

You want to criticize O’Rion for wanting to displace the J-man? Motherfucker, what are you gonna do? Just take care of FMW and call it a day? Ha. Power corrupts, my nigga, and a gang approval seeking lackeys like y’all don’t have the strength to stop before you go to far. Your own weaknesses are gonna turn you into hypocrites soon enough. And that’s if you make it that far.

And for the record, people have run roughshod over others in this business since 9/25/06. It’s how competition works. The unfit masses don’t need saviors, they need alternative careers. Nobody wants to see a bunch of everyday jackoffs scrapping like schoolyard youngins just because there’s a band of Jesus boys making sure tougher, more skilled players don’t knock them out the box. Save that shit for the ACLU’s wrestling show.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:13 pm

stl311 wrote:
Easty wrote:

The difference is those three things were gimmicks in themselves, basically taking an Extremist and No Gimmick Needed and blended them.

That's what we call wrestling.

English, do you speak it motherfucker?

Yeah I do, Lancastrian English as i' happens, an' peeps c'n still understand me be'er than they can you.

"Those three things", followed by "an Extremist and No Gimmick Needed". Shi' son, 'oo taugh' ye 'ow ter coun'? Were i' wassisface as wha' taugh' ye judo, tha' Jap bloke? 'Cause I reckon 'e 'ad an 'ear' attack, righ', bu' said "one, two, no it's ok, I still have one working heart" an' died 'cause 'e were an illiterate spack. Righ'?
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:15 pm

stl311 wrote:

I was just pointing out the fact that being envious that we did something better than he did is no reason to hate us.

Fun Fact: To do "something better" than someone, you have to do something. You guys have been nothing more than a storm that skirts around the city. You might get a bluster of wind here and there, nothing of substance or to cause concern.

It gets a little hard to be taken seriously, or even considered remotely a good guy when your goal is to burn the institution you belong to, to the ground.

There's a story unfolding, and it doesn't care if you think of yourself as an anti-hero, or what you chose to pave the road with.

There's a story unfolding and don't be surprised if you start to read how men who once were enemies dropped their grudges to put down a new evil.

Men like Alex O'Rion. Like Hannibal Frost. Like Harley Quint.

Be weary that others may rise.

Men Like Skyler Striker. Like Leon Caprice.

That the villains will protect what is theirs, and unite under a banner.

Men Like Jaro. Like Syanide.

So don't be surprised when you see what happens when you threaten someone's home. Enemies have united over simpler things. But by all means, step in, try to burn my home to the ground.

Last edited by Clarke on Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:17 pm

There is nothing more mind melting than listening to the two of you argue over who is less coherent.

And I believe the line is "English, Motherfucker, Do you speak it?"

on top of that

"Numbers, motherfucker, can you count them?"
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:17 pm

Easier wrote:
Seth, what you’re doing is no different that anyone else whose ever bought into themselves as much as you’re lil’ crew has. The reality is that anyone trying to deal with the company as a whole is either A). Drunk on their own potion thinking they’ve got the capacity to fuck a horde of professional fighters, or B). Trying their hardest to convince the world and even themselves that the matters of the company are directly influenced by their actions. Either way, power struggles of your color are exercises of pride or delusion. There’s no merit to either case.

You want to criticize O’Rion for wanting to displace the J-man? Motherfucker, what are you gonna do? Just take care of FMW and call it a day? Ha. Power corrupts, my nigga, and a gang approval seeking lackeys like y’all don’t have the strength to stop before you go to far. Your own weaknesses are gonna turn you into hypocrites soon enough. And that’s if you make it that far.

And for the record, people have run roughshod over others in this business since 9/25/06. It’s how competition works. The unfit masses don’t need saviors, they need alternative careers. Nobody wants to see a bunch of everyday jackoffs scrapping like schoolyard youngins just because there’s a band of Jesus boys making sure tougher, more skilled players don’t knock them out the box. Save that shit for the ACLU’s wrestling show.

Drunk on my own potion? I prefer the term fucking insane and willing to prove it. In other words, I'll step in the ring with every god damn person I have to step in the ring with to get my point across. Will I always win? Of course not. Will I always lose? Of course not. Will I make my point clear? More than likely.

What am I going to do? Well first thing I'll probably quit hiring people straight out of prison and probably hire more people from smaller feds. Power may corrupt, but I won't buy into it. I don't want fucking money, I don't want to make myself into the next Triple H, I don't want any of that stupid shit...I just want this company to have some sort of identity besides ex cons and tripolar assholes. Oh yeah, let's not forget some asshole running around in clown makeup and a giant motherfucker who bleeds out of his fucking eyes.

Jesus boys? Motherfucker you must be as stupid as you are black. More skilled isn't the word, I was looking more along the lines of say more dangerous spot monkeys who have spent as much time in this business as say rookies. I'm not here to save the innocent, I'm not here to fight battles for those who can't fight their own, I'm just here to make sure that this place we call a wrestling company goes back to it's roots of a wrestling company. By any means necessary.

Also, if you think there was much of a difference between the War Dawg, Extremist, and the No Gimmick Needed you're a dumbass convict.

Pun intended.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:25 pm

stl311 wrote:

Drunk on my own potion? I prefer the term fucking insane and willing to prove it. In other words, I'll step in the ring with every god damn person I have to step in the ring with to get my point across. Will I always win? Of course not. Will I always lose? Of course not. Will I make my point clear? More than likely.

What am I going to do? Well first thing I'll probably quit hiring people straight out of prison and probably hire more people from smaller feds. Power may corrupt, but I won't buy into it. I don't want fucking money, I don't want to make myself into the next Triple H, I don't want any of that stupid shit...I just want this company to have some sort of identity besides ex cons and tripolar assholes. Oh yeah, let's not forget some asshole running around in clown makeup and a giant motherfucker who bleeds out of his fucking eyes.

Jesus boys? Motherfucker you must be as stupid as you are black. More skilled isn't the word, I was looking more along the lines of say more dangerous spot monkeys who have spent as much time in this business as say rookies. I'm not here to save the innocent, I'm not here to fight battles for those who can't fight their own, I'm just here to make sure that this place we call a wrestling company goes back to it's roots of a wrestling company. By any means necessary.

Also, if you think there was much of a difference between the War Dawg, Extremist, and the No Gimmick Needed you're a dumbass convict.

Pun intended.

First off, the asshole in clown makeup? One of the hardest hitters in the history of this business. Eastwood and Virus, non-factors, in every sense of the word. You don't even know who you're trying to get rid of, do you?

By any means necessary? Take it easy, Malcolm, you don't even have the roots of this company right. This place has always been a harbor of the sickest, most vile, baddest motherfuckers in the industry. The only time its gone down hill is when freedom fighting pussies like you get on the mic and impress upon the people anything but the truth. Those who can't fight their own battles? Get them the fuck out of this company, then we'll be back to those roots of ours. Like Quint said; Try and fuck with my money, I'll put a stop to that fuckin' breathing thing you do.

Also, that's a really shitty pun. Nice try though. Calling yourself the war dawg when the standing opinion of the people is that you're quite the little bitch, now that, ha, that's pun.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:33 pm

stl311 wrote:
Sometimes when a dog turns rabid you must kill it to save face. The methods upon which you wanted to burn FMW to the ground and the methods upon which we wish to burn FMW to the ground are entirely different. We all have a different set of abilities that sets us apart from the rest, where as you wanted to burn FMW to the ground and say fuck everybody and everything, we were smart enough to gather some of the best at what they do and stick them in one alliance if you will.

Really? My method was to burn the entire thing down and let nature take it's course. I had no desire to actually lead FMW after it was destroyed. What I wanted to do was bring down the sick institution, not unlike a forest fire, and leave room for new growth. Even at my worst I knew I was part of the problem not the solution. Had I succeeded in burning down FMW, I would have left it there after, hopefully to get the help I needed, probably not.

Where as what you want to do is destroy what it is right now and put it at the control of your faction.

Tell me which one sounds more elitist?

Because neither of us were right Omega. FMW doesn't need to be destroyed, it needs to be fixed sure. But once you've built a home do you simply tear it down and try again despite all the effort and love you've put into it? Or do you suck it up and fix that son of a bitch up right so it shines better than it did when it was built.

stl311 wrote:
For example, Drew Michaels current C-4 Champion, all that other jazz etc etc, he's one of the best MMA like wrestlers in FMW. He defies what the new era of blue is, which is a knockout and submission fan fair.

Drew gets his own classification for one reason and one reason only. He's Drew Michaels, the most successful wrestler to ever grace FMW. But more importantly because the last time a faction grew and tried to destroy FMW, Original Sin for you newer folk, one man rallied everyone to fight that. To protect the company he loved from destruction.

Drew Michaels.

I'm begging you Drew, remember the Resistance. Remember everything I betrayed, the desire to keep this company safe, not destroy it.

stl311 wrote:
Then you have Romeo, who is so technically sound he can pick a body part on your body, destroy it for most of the match, then he could easily turn it into a weakness.

Mark? Well Mark is a special case of a brawler. Someone who can match up with best fist for fist, shot for shot, he has sheer knockout power in both his hands and he'll whoop your ass most of match.

Then there is me. Seth Omega, The Epitome of Ultraviolence. Strong Style to the core. I can brawl pretty decently, I have some alright technical skills, but if you're in an open enviroment with me then you're just fucked. Violent as hell, creative as well, and those two don't mix well.

I've been training to be technically sound since I was a boy at this game, and have been brawling in bars since before I could walk. By your own standards I'm probably a match for two of those names, maybe not you in your specialty, that was always more a red brand variety. So why can't I fit in? Why do I have to get left out in the cold while you "destroy" FMW and rebuild it in your own image.

It's because this is just like any other power grab. Someone making a group, that group believing they are the elite, the best of the federation and that no one else can do what they can. Etc etc.

Again, you're not saviors, you're elitists who think you speak for the common man. Funny thing about the common people, they have their own voice. If they really wanted FMW to burn they wouldn't need you to do it for them.

stl311 wrote:
So you have the new breed of blue, technically sound, punch for punch power, and sheer violence. And you're wanting to throw down on us for wanting to do the same thing you want to do? Alex why don't you see things the way we see things? You're living a lie saying we're stealing your gimmick, we're doing this, we're doing that, etc, etc. The thing is, we're not stealing anything from you. See when you did it you were hellbound to destroy FMW no matter what the fans wanted. You wanted to put yourself in power, you wanted to become the new Jason Roy, you wanted to lead Full Metal Wrestling into your own vision.

Ah I see, so because you guys claim to be the new brand of blue you are? Or that I need to see things your way or I'm wrong? Have I mentioned the elitist attitude yet bye?

Well speaking as the literal old brand of blue "Alchemy Superstar of the Year" and all that. Why do we need a new brand. The old "Alchemy: Fuck your rest holds" worked fine until it was abolished. If you're the new brand of it, personally I'm okay with opposing you. Because you've gotten so many things wrong it would pain me to think you are what Alchemy has come to.

Number one, I've already outlined that I didn't want to be Jason Roy. I just wanted the things I couldn't control, and yes that scared me, to stop. I couldn't stop FMW from being what it was, I didn't know how, so I wanted to destroy it.

I was wrong.

Just like you are. The fans don't want FMW destroyed bye. If they did they wouldn't buy the tickets night after night, the t-shirts, the DVD's. Hell if the fans wanted FMW gone they would simply stop coming.

They haven't, so how dare you presume to speak for them you arrogant son of a bitch. I came back to put things right, and as long as those people are willing to come out and pay my pay cheque I will do everything I can to make fucking certain they have that right. No heel or misled good guy has the right to decide this company isn't what they want until they tell us otherwise.

stl311 wrote:
We're not about that. You hated the fans. You hated everyone else in the locker room. And overall you had a shit eating smirk on your face half the time. We don't hate the fans. We don't hate our peers who want what is best for FMW. But if you look through the eyes of The Saints you'll see what this company has become. You'll see the bullshit that goes on. Big guys wearing masks bleeding out their eyes? A fucking Nazi? For the love of god we have a Roman running around here, what the fuck is next PX and Celt walking around in a god damn kilt?

Almost all of that shit has been happening since FMW 1.1. The Celt and PX have worn kilts, they're leprecan'ts for godsake. MASS has been doing that for ages. Syanide has been here as long as me and Drew. So what now, hell we even hung a jew back in the day on live TV. What's different now?

Hell those things were here when Drew was fighting to save this place.

What are you going to do if you rebuild FMW? Make it PG? Cause that is so working for the E right now.

stl311 wrote:
See things how I see things Alex. Look through my eyes. Between Virus, between Bryson, Jason, Hatchet, and hell anyone else you want to throw in you literally have a world of Corruption. You won't admit to it, you're going to deny it like everyone else does. But when you see people running roughshot over half the people in our locker rooms eventually you have to stand up and fight back. You want to play the denial game. You want to pretend there is nothing wrong. Look around you, Drew Michaels literally had the skin ripped off his back. Hannibal Frost nearly fell to his death of a fucking scaffold. Let's not forget Faith almost died all because of the fucking championship. What do you see Alex?

Denial game?

DENIAL GAME?

THIS IS WHY I FUCKING CAME BACK YOU LITTLE SANCTIMONIOUS SON OF A BITCH!

I've had my neck almost broken by being piledriven off a ladder because of Original Sin. Look I can drop fucking injuries too that I got because of this place. We're wrestlers comes with the job, don't believe me? Go watch the old ECW, as the Epitome of Violence you'd think you of all people could appreciate that bye.

But you want to know what I see.

A broken home.

Simple as that. A place that needs some fixing, some work sure. But calling it quits and moving on out, or tearing it down because I can't handle the work. I've tried that, never again, I don't want to be that big a fucking coward ever again.

stl311 wrote:
I'm willing to stand up and admit that we're in serious trouble, why can't you? We love FMW so much we're willing to take it behind the shed and kill it before it fucking destroys half the people involved with it. Does that make us bad people? Maybe so. But if you're doing the unpopular thing for the right reason it isn't looked at as being evil, it is looked as being the anti-hero. Maybe someday you'll understand that. Maybe someday no matter what gimmick you have, no matter what side you're on, maybe then you'll pull your head out of your ass and realize it isn't just about you. So keep talking shit, keep complaining that we stole something from you, keep not wanting to give us credit, go ahead it is fine with us. Because in the end you're looking at the reigning C-4 Champion, the potential FMW Champion, and the future Tag Team Champions in The Broken Saints.

I've admitted it over and over again that this place needs work bye, if you weren't such an elite little prick maybe you could see out of your rose colored glasses you shoved up your ass and see that.

My god, I'd go on but I've said why I came back enough times. You just need to look past how awesome the coattail your riding is and see the world for yourself.

Oh and yes, you stole the burn down FMW thing from me. Just like I stole it from Original Sin, they stole it from somewhere else and so on down the line. Fucking deal with it bye.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:38 pm

Easier wrote:

First off, the asshole in clown makeup? One of the hardest hitters in the history of this business. Eastwood and Virus, non-factors, in every sense of the word. You don't even know who you're trying to get rid of, do you?

By any means necessary? Take it easy, Malcolm, you don't even have the roots of this company right. This place has always been a harbor of the sickest, most vile, baddest motherfuckers in the industry. The only time its gone down hill is when freedom fighting pussies like you get on the mic and impress upon the people anything but the truth. Those who can't fight their own battles? Get them the fuck out of this company, then we'll be back to those roots of ours. Like Quint said; Try and fuck with my money, I'll put a stop to that fuckin' breathing thing you do.

Also, that's a really shitty pun. Nice try though. Calling yourself the war dawg when the standing opinion of the people is that you're quite the little bitch, now that, ha, that's pun.

God damn you're fucking dumb. Asshole in clown makeup. When's the last time Quint wrestled in Clown Makeup? Let's go with 9.4 for the win. The correct answer was Hatchet Ryda.

And yes, any means necessary. If I have to put assholes through tables, through glass, or even light their asses on fire then I'll fucking do it. I don't give two shits about freedom, I'm just here because of the wrestling. That's the thing that brought FMW to the dance, that is what made us great, and now we're replacing it with these crappy gimmicks and people trying to corrupt the company? Fuck that, this business has been a way of living, a way of paying bills for years now and if this company goes into a deeper corruption we're all going to be looking for new jobs. I've already said I'm not a savior of those who can't fight their own battles, I'm a savior of what's good for me. And what is good for me, is FMW staying in business and not becoming a corruption based company.

The War Dawg is dead. The Epitome of Ultraviolence is the rebirth, and the rise of the Omega. You'll find out soon enough Carter.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:41 pm

Hatchet Ryda? Are you fucking kidding me? I thought you were talking about an opponent that carried influence, that mattered. You better set your fucking standards a little bit higher if you wanna swing dick on a company wide scale, pal.

Last edited by Easier on Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:43 pm

Seth, I'm going to reason with you for a second.

This is what you're saying:

"This place is the home of sick, digusting, cruel and vile people. I, THE EPITOME OF ULTRAVIOLENCE will help lead the charge in destroying this place to rebuild it."

You get the idiocy you are spewing right?

You understand how deluded and nonsensical you sound right?

You are basically saying "That asshole in clown makeup makes people bleed, but I don't want him to, so I'm taking my ball, going home, torching it, rebuilding it so only I can make people bleed, for I am the MAYOR OF ALBEQUERQE...I mean THE EPITOME OF ULTRAVIOLENCE!

Grow up Seth.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:

Really? My method was to burn the entire thing down and let nature take it's course. I had no desire to actually lead FMW after it was destroyed. What I wanted to do was bring down the sick institution, not unlike a forest fire, and leave room for new growth. Even at my worst I knew I was part of the problem not the solution. Had I succeeded in burning down FMW, I would have left it there after, hopefully to get the help I needed, probably not.

Where as what you want to do is destroy what it is right now and put it at the control of your faction.

Tell me which one sounds more elitist?

Because neither of us were right Omega. FMW doesn't need to be destroyed, it needs to be fixed sure. But once you've built a home do you simply tear it down and try again despite all the effort and love you've put into it? Or do you suck it up and fix that son of a bitch up right so it shines better than it did when it was built.

I don't want the control in our faction. I want the control to be in the hands of people who can make this company better than what it is. It needs major fixing, and I'd go as far as saying it would cost less money to burn down the forest than it would to replant the trees. Am I part of the problem? Maybe so. But unlike most of the people here I've actually wrestled in various parts of the world, I've actually taught this sport to younger students, and I've actually gave something to this business.

Just because I want the control to be in the hands of the people who will make this company better doesn't mean I want it in Saints hands. Ultimately it would be what is best for the company, but if someone else who is willing to do what this company needs steps in then for fucks sake let them run with it.

Right now you're looking at Jason bringing in all these people to try and dismantle whoever he sees fit. He wants to destroy this company just as badly as we do, except he wants to destroy this company to the point where we all lose our jobs, maybe homes, and even families. All we want is to filter out the trash, by burning down the trees and then burying the ash to build a stronger, better FMW. You may consider it fixing, I considering it destroying.

Alex O'Rion wrote:

Drew gets his own classification for one reason and one reason only. He's Drew Michaels, the most successful wrestler to ever grace FMW. But more importantly because the last time a faction grew and tried to destroy FMW, Original Sin for you newer folk, one man rallied everyone to fight that. To protect the company he loved from destruction.

Drew Michaels.

I'm begging you Drew, remember the Resistance. Remember everything I betrayed, the desire to keep this company safe, not destroy it.

That was a different time Alex. This problem runs deeper, stronger. This is an entire company that is close to 70% corrupted. Also I can't stress this enough, in order to save something sometimes you have to destroy it. He rallied the troops to fight the battle against what was Anxiety, but now? Now the darkness lies within all three brands instead of just one.

Do his favor Drew. Remember what he betrayed. Remember at one point and time you wanted to save people like this, people who wanted to turn their back on you and dismantle everything you've worked for. Why save them again? You done saved them once, and all you got in return was the flesh ripped off your bones. It is time to recreate this the way it was meant to be.

Alex O'Rion wrote:
I've been training to be technically sound since I was a boy at this game, and have been brawling in bars since before I could walk. By your own standards I'm probably a match for two of those names, maybe not you in your specialty, that was always more a red brand variety. So why can't I fit in? Why do I have to get left out in the cold while you "destroy" FMW and rebuild it in your own image.

It's because this is just like any other power grab. Someone making a group, that group believing they are the elite, the best of the federation and that no one else can do what they can. Etc etc.

Again, you're not saviors, you're elitists who think you speak for the common man. Funny thing about the common people, they have their own voice. If they really wanted FMW to burn they wouldn't need you to do it for them.

That's well and good. Glad you've been training to be in this business instead of going to some fly by night school and calling yourself a wrestler. I never said you were left out Alex, I never told you to wait in the cold, it is from your own damn choosing that you stay out in the cold and hope that things are going to work out for you, when in reality some of us are taking action to make sure this ends for good.

They do have their own voice, but the difference between being a savior and an elitist in this situation is knowing when something is so bad that nobody else wants to believe that it is a problem. When in reality if we rebuilt FMW into this new image we would without a doubt be entering into a world where these so called common men would be allowed to do this for a living without the corruption, without the backstabbing of this business. Maybe some of them are scared to stand up and speak on their own...maybe the common man is afraid he'll have to turn tail and run back to his bar in Canada like a former FMW Champion we know.

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Ah I see, so because you guys claim to be the new brand of blue you are? Or that I need to see things your way or I'm wrong? Have I mentioned the elitist attitude yet bye?

Well speaking as the literal old brand of blue "Alchemy Superstar of the Year" and all that. Why do we need a new brand. The old "Alchemy: Fuck your rest holds" worked fine until it was abolished. If you're the new brand of it, personally I'm okay with opposing you. Because you've gotten so many things wrong it would pain me to think you are what Alchemy has come to.

Number one, I've already outlined that I didn't want to be Jason Roy. I just wanted the things I couldn't control, and yes that scared me, to stop. I couldn't stop FMW from being what it was, I didn't know how, so I wanted to destroy it.

I was wrong.

Just like you are. The fans don't want FMW destroyed bye. If they did they wouldn't buy the tickets night after night, the t-shirts, the DVD's. Hell if the fans wanted FMW gone they would simply stop coming.

They haven't, so how dare you presume to speak for them you arrogant son of a bitch. I came back to put things right, and as long as those people are willing to come out and pay my pay cheque I will do everything I can to make fucking certain they have that right. No heel or misled good guy has the right to decide this company isn't what they want until they tell us otherwise.

Drew Michaels is the new brand of blue. I'd prefer to see myself as a finer shade of red. And Alchemy did work out well, until they decided to axe it. But now that they did axe it they brought in Ammunition, which is suppose to be like a UFC Lite. It isn't so much more about wrestling as it is just knockout whoop ass kind of fighting. That's the way the dice rolled, and that's what it has come too.

You don't want to be Jason Roy? Are you fucking retarded? The man has the two longest title reigns in this company, the man owns this company, and he's fucking marrying one fine piece of ass. You're a moron if you didn't want to be him.

Maybe the fans don't want FMW gone, but what other alternative do they have? Are they going to go home and watch LPW? You're looking at the side of the coin where there isn't much of an alternative. You can't tell people what they like by simply looking at the numbers, until you try something new you'll never know what people like.

I don't so much speak for the people as I do for the business itself. Until we get rid of this corruption, until we get rid of all the things wrong with this company, until that day comes then you're not going to know the full benefits of who has what to offer. Until we bring in guys who have learned how to wrestle and aren't just random one eye guys and ex-cons then we're not going to know what potential we really have.

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Almost all of that shit has been happening since FMW 1.1. The Celt and PX have worn kilts, they're leprecan'ts for godsake. MASS has been doing that for ages. Syanide has been here as long as me and Drew. So what now, hell we even hung a jew back in the day on live TV. What's different now?

Hell those things were here when Drew was fighting to save this place.

What are you going to do if you rebuild FMW? Make it PG? Cause that is so working for the E right now.

Ironically I can see PX wearing a skirt just because he bitches like he has a fucking vagina. I'm not talking about the level of violence Alex, I'm talking about the corruption of the business itself, I'm talking about the corruption of FMW not having a good leg to stand on, having some guys who have been around to fall back on. Ignition died because you, Flare, and O'Rion decided to go have crumpets and fucking tea in the middle of the show while guys like Hostyle and myself carried the fucking brand. The point is between the stupid fucking gimmicks and everyone having to watch their asses FMW is turning out to have a bad locker room enviroment.

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Denial game?

DENIAL GAME?

THIS IS WHY I FUCKING CAME BACK YOU LITTLE SANCTIMONIOUS SON OF A BITCH!

I've had my neck almost broken by being piledriven off a ladder because of Original Sin. Look I can drop fucking injuries too that I got because of this place. We're wrestlers comes with the job, don't believe me? Go watch the old ECW, as the Epitome of Violence you'd think you of all people could appreciate that bye.

But you want to know what I see.

A broken home.

Simple as that. A place that needs some fixing, some work sure. But calling it quits and moving on out, or tearing it down because I can't handle the work. I've tried that, never again, I don't want to be that big a fucking coward ever again.

You've always been in denial, it's your schtick.

Sure, injuries come with the game but injuries aren't suppose to come because of rampant backstage attacks and other unscripted shit that makes people wonder how professional we really are. Sure you get your mainstream media attention, but is it worth it to be attacked by random people week after week?

To me it is worth it, to others who can help the company? Not so much.

We're not that different. We both see broken homes. We just have different ways of fixing said homes, and sooner or later the two builders will cross paths and we will see who has the bigger hammer.

Alex O'Rion wrote:
I've admitted it over and over again that this place needs work bye, if you weren't such an elite little prick maybe you could see out of your rose colored glasses you shoved up your ass and see that.

My god, I'd go on but I've said why I came back enough times. You just need to look past how awesome the coattail your riding is and see the world for yourself.

Oh and yes, you stole the burn down FMW thing from me. Just like I stole it from Original Sin, they stole it from somewhere else and so on down the line. Fucking deal with it bye.

I could go on arguing the same fucking points, but in the end I've said my peace with you.

One House.

Two Carpenters.

Different Perspectives on how to fix it.

Clarke wrote:
Seth, I'm going to reason with you for a second.

This is what you're saying:

"This place is the home of sick, digusting, cruel and vile people. I, THE EPITOME OF ULTRAVIOLENCE will help lead the charge in destroying this place to rebuild it."

You get the idiocy you are spewing right?

You understand how deluded and nonsensical you sound right?

You are basically saying "That asshole in clown makeup makes people bleed, but I don't want him to, so I'm taking my ball, going home, torching it, rebuilding it so only I can make people bleed, for I am the MAYOR OF ALBEQUERQE...I mean THE EPITOME OF ULTRAVIOLENCE!

Grow up Seth.

I'm talking about the backstage enviroment quint. I'm talking about people sneaking around and ambushing other people for no real reason. The Epitome of Ultraviolence is talking about in the ring and around the ring while you're looking. Not backstage while you're talking about how great you are.

I'm talking about the asshole clown gimmick that we refer to as Hatchet Man. The gimmick serves no purpose for any walk of life and is a waste of time and space. Doesn't really contribute anything but an over the top gimmick that we just had one of less than a month before.

That my friend is what we call bozo overkill.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:18 pm

You don't know me very well if you think I'm backstage talking about how great I am. My motive isn't to pump up and inflate my ego. That's something I like to keep nice and in check.

You wouldn't know anything about sneaking around backstage and ambushing people would you Seth? Costing Skyler his shot at the FMW Championship doesn't count does it? Cuz your reason certainly wasn't justified.

Knocking out Apostasy back in the day doesn't count either I suppose?

But by all means, continue to undermine that which you claim to be working towards.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:02 pm

stl311 wrote:
I'd want another one if I somehow magically fucked up the prize in the first one. Sure he did the dirty work, but make no mistake I could pin you again if I really wanted too.

Furthermore who was taking the fight to the C-4 Champion while you were playing grab ass with Triple N?

Damn hell ass right I got you Christobelle, and you're damn fucking right I got pinned by Faith. I'm not ashamed to admit she won that match, she fucking won the Ring of Fire, and she's done a pretty damn good job of beating everyone in her path. So if you consider that an embarassment, then sure I'm embarassed.

Hyped over an elimination? Not so much. But when you're bumping your gums, which comes naturally for you then I feel the need to remind you I have gotten the three count on you before.

As far as jobbing to PX goes, last time I check after the 2 out of 3 falls match he had outdone me 2-1, or if you want to get technical 3-2. That's fairly even...jobbing would be something like if I lost three matches. And now that I think about it haven't you lost to Harlequin 3 times? Oh, and TyranT. Both respectable wrestlers, but if one of us knows anything about jobbing I do believe that would be you.

All of this shit leads me to this: You did not go on to win any of those matches. You just gave effort. I could give effort, hell, I gave a shitty effort at Supremacy and won. Your best effort wasn't enough to beat Drew on his worst day in some time.

If you want to be OK about losing valiantly, Woman or Man, then be my guest. But if you are here about a new identity (Sounds like wanting a fed in your image, Original Sin much?) and not money, titles or whatever then you can leave because you aren't worth being here.

As for my losses check this out:

The first time I faced Harley was in the 2008 Hayabusa Cup (Drew was there too). I pinned him to win the Cup.

Second time, I was on my way to winning his UV title until Romeo (not a match participant) showed up and laid me out, and earlier in the night Romeo almost ran me over and X buried me under machinery. Yet I showed up and dominated the match until he interfered. Ask Quint.

And speaking of injustices, why he's the number one contender when he has never beaten Chris Austin in three tries is a bit fishy.

Third time, he kicked my ass. I have not let it go, and I am not OK with losing to him. But being one of the best, he beat one of the best.

And TyranT: He beat me one on one. Haven't let that go either. In the EC, he eliminated me and beat four other people in the match. In Mount V, he beat the whole fed and had X, who wasn't in the match, not shown up and threw me off the cage, I would have won.

So when I say that I am not the only reason I don't have a title to my name, you can believe it. Now what's your excuse? PX beat you by himself.

Kill yourself before I have to exert effort to do so, and you do not want me to exert effort onto you. It'll make what happened to Anna look like child's play.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:11 pm

stl311 wrote:
I don't want the control in our faction. I want the control to be in the hands of people who can make this company better than what it is. It needs major fixing, and I'd go as far as saying it would cost less money to burn down the forest than it would to replant the trees. Am I part of the problem? Maybe so. But unlike most of the people here I've actually wrestled in various parts of the world, I've actually taught this sport to younger students, and I've actually gave something to this business.

Just because I want the control to be in the hands of the people who will make this company better doesn't mean I want it in Saints hands. Ultimately it would be what is best for the company, but if someone else who is willing to do what this company needs steps in then for fucks sake let them run with it.

Right now you're looking at Jason bringing in all these people to try and dismantle whoever he sees fit. He wants to destroy this company just as badly as we do, except he wants to destroy this company to the point where we all lose our jobs, maybe homes, and even families. All we want is to filter out the trash, by burning down the trees and then burying the ash to build a stronger, better FMW. You may consider it fixing, I considering it destroying.

So basically the only thing that has changed from last time Jason brought people in to destroy the company and called it Original Sin is that he's not being stood up to for destruction, he's in competition to see who can do it first?

Because quite frankly who are you to decide who is the trash?

I mean you want to destroy the company I love, from my perspective that makes you the trash. I'm standing up to you because my beliefs and yours simply cannot co-exists. Does that make me trash?

No.

Because each and everyone of us have as much right to claim a stake in this company as any other. As much as you might not want to wish it guys like Syanide and the Harlequin (not Quint for those of you playing at home) spent as much blood and sweat to help build this company up as me or Drew Michaels.

Well maybe not Drew Michaels, no one can give up that much blood etc and not end a cripple.

But that aside those men and every man like them, just like you or me has had a hand in shaping FMW to where it is now. Who are you to say it was wrong. I mean we both agree the company needs work, needs help, but who are we to deny the accomplishments those men have brought here. With your filter things like Syanides epic reign as Television Champ that helped put Anarchy on the map, or one of the most over stables in FMW history HavOc may never have happened.

Hell an argument could be made that without someone like Ethan Black for the "Chosen One" to stand up to he would never have made himself as big as he ever did here.

There can be no heroes without a villain to be their foil in this theatre, no matter how much you or the Saints might wish it.

stl311 wrote:
That was a different time Alex. This problem runs deeper, stronger. This is an entire company that is close to 70% corrupted. Also I can't stress this enough, in order to save something sometimes you have to destroy it. He rallied the troops to fight the battle against what was Anxiety, but now? Now the darkness lies within all three brands instead of just one.

Do his favor Drew. Remember what he betrayed. Remember at one point and time you wanted to save people like this, people who wanted to turn their back on you and dismantle everything you've worked for. Why save them again? You done saved them once, and all you got in return was the flesh ripped off your bones. It is time to recreate this the way it was meant to be.

The problem runs deeper?

Deeper than say the owner of the company recruiting every bad guy in ze world to wage war on it openly so he could legally shut the doors? Not just on Anxiety but all three brands if one were to have actually learned how to read history.

Yep, you sure got me there little Mr. Ego.

But Drew, listen to him. I mean the fans turned their back on you, no one cares for you, so why help them.

Yep, that logic sounds as damned good as when I used it last time.

Great helpers you found there Drew.

stl311 wrote:
That's well and good. Glad you've been training to be in this business instead of going to some fly by night school and calling yourself a wrestler. I never said you were left out Alex, I never told you to wait in the cold, it is from your own damn choosing that you stay out in the cold and hope that things are going to work out for you, when in reality some of us are taking action to make sure this ends for good.

They do have their own voice, but the difference between being a savior and an elitist in this situation is knowing when something is so bad that nobody else wants to believe that it is a problem. When in reality if we rebuilt FMW into this new image we would without a doubt be entering into a world where these so called common men would be allowed to do this for a living without the corruption, without the backstabbing of this business. Maybe some of them are scared to stand up and speak on their own...maybe the common man is afraid he'll have to turn tail and run back to his bar in Canada like a former FMW Champion we know.

Umm, I was using that as a point to how elitist you sounded. I'll try to keep my points obvious from now on so you don't get confused bye.

No who else thought the world was so bad it needed to be changed, even though the rest of the world was cool with how things were.

Hitler.

Just sayin' bye.

As for corruption and backstabbing.

For a guy whose wrestled around the world you're pretty naive to how this business has always worked aren't you? There has always been backstabbing politics. Hell even your precious Drewbus once made damned certain he had to get his rematch for the FMW title over my Hayabusa Cup win, despite the fact that it effectively made it so I never received the FMW Championship match I was owed for it. Politics happen, and being bitter about it just makes you sound like I used to.

Oh, nice dig at my running away, I'd explain why but seriously, that's coming out in my next DVD (OOC: promo). You're just jealous I own ca bar and you have to pay for drinks bye.

stl311 wrote:
Drew Michaels is the new brand of blue. I'd prefer to see myself as a finer shade of red. And Alchemy did work out well, until they decided to axe it. But now that they did axe it they brought in Ammunition, which is suppose to be like a UFC Lite. It isn't so much more about wrestling as it is just knockout whoop ass kind of fighting. That's the way the dice rolled, and that's what it has come too.

You don't want to be Jason Roy? Are you fucking retarded? The man has the two longest title reigns in this company, the man owns this company, and he's fucking marrying one fine piece of ass. You're a moron if you didn't want to be him.

I don't want to be Jason Roy because he's a coward plain and simple. Everything he doesn't control scares him, so he needs to control it. I was like him once, less successfully albeit, and I don't intend to do it again. But hey if you want to sell your soul for a title reign and a hot piece of ass, feel free bye.

stl311 wrote:
Maybe the fans don't want FMW gone, but what other alternative do they have? Are they going to go home and watch LPW? You're looking at the side of the coin where there isn't much of an alternative. You can't tell people what they like by simply looking at the numbers, until you try something new you'll never know what people like.

I don't so much speak for the people as I do for the business itself. Until we get rid of this corruption, until we get rid of all the things wrong with this company, until that day comes then you're not going to know the full benefits of who has what to offer. Until we bring in guys who have learned how to wrestle and aren't just random one eye guys and ex-cons then we're not going to know what potential we really have.

So basically, until we get rid of the people that don't conform to what you want, and get what you think we need, we won't know how good we are.

Yeah, not even going to argue such a stupid point.

stl311 wrote:
Ironically I can see PX wearing a skirt just because he bitches like he has a fucking vagina. I'm not talking about the level of violence Alex, I'm talking about the corruption of the business itself, I'm talking about the corruption of FMW not having a good leg to stand on, having some guys who have been around to fall back on. Ignition died because you, Flare, and O'Rion decided to go have crumpets and fucking tea in the middle of the show while guys like Hostyle and myself carried the fucking brand. The point is between the stupid fucking gimmicks and everyone having to watch their asses FMW is turning out to have a bad locker room enviroment.

So you say, and this is the fault of the gimmicks.

Yeah, I tend to agree I mean just the other day I heard someone propose a rip off of Drew's Ultraviolent One gimmick. What's this world coming to.

Again, just because you don't like it doesn't make it wrong.

Also, you can blame me all you want for Ignitions death. But you were the one carrying it apparently, not me, don't try and push your shortcomings on me because I stepped back to deal with my own problems.

stl311 wrote:
You've always been in denial, it's your schtick.

Sure, injuries come with the game but injuries aren't suppose to come because of rampant backstage attacks and other unscripted shit that makes people wonder how professional we really are. Sure you get your mainstream media attention, but is it worth it to be attacked by random people week after week?

To me it is worth it, to others who can help the company? Not so much.

We're not that different. We both see broken homes. We just have different ways of fixing said homes, and sooner or later the two builders will cross paths and we will see who has the bigger hammer.

You could be right, I have always been in denial about one thing or another. Theresa, Adrian, Andrew, The Resistance, etc. Maybe this is just another case of that, I'm not perfect. But I'm not in denial about what needs to be done in FMW. Hell if you think about it, my way is going to take a hell of a lot more work than yours.

And apparently not only am I going to do it alone, I might be fighting some of the people that I should be working with.

Such is life.

Also, if the injuries are worth it to you, why are you the one bitching?

stl311 wrote:
I could go on arguing the same fucking points, but in the end I've said my peace with you.

One House.

Two Carpenters.

Different Perspectives on how to fix it.

Thanks for completely re-iterating what I've already said.

Helps drive home the point when I have a parrot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next