Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread

Go down 
+28
iDeAndes
Felicia Durante
VinnyPic
BartonG
Rottata
the nick bryson
David GS
Skyler Striker
Christian Moorebyss
Lazyking
Andy_Savana
MASS Caesar
Vincent Van Rose
Easy
Gabriel Crow
Eric Scorpio
Killswitch
Damien
Slegna
Hannibal Frost
Omega
The Returned
Drew Michaels
RCA
Alex O'Rion
Easty
PX
Jaro Classic
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:01 am

OOC: I've merged the "draft is open" thread with this one; fyi Jaro.

You may now resume your trash-tawkking.

IC: Will I stay? Will I go?

What does it matter if I continue my campaign against Mr. McKenzie, either way?
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:38 am

stl311 wrote:
You had it coming. I would even go as far as saying you deserved it.

Seth if listening to you speak has taught us anything. Unless you hold the arbitrary title of Saint, apparently everyone deserves it according to you.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:07 am

Quote :
Gabriel Crow wrote:

See, even Drew understands that you have to savor your victories. And if this doesn't convince your addled mind that you've got a Bible-based ass kicking coming your way, you won't notice until Drew Michael's cross hits you between the fucking eyes.

And I'll be laughing the entire time, enjoying the show.

And...you. What's it like being so impotent that you have to threaten people with ass beatings from other dudes?

I don't know CXC. What's it like losing out to the Clown when he's out of make-up? Surely someone of your talent and penchant for violence, not to mention being the "next great superstar of FMW" could have handled a professor?

What was that...? I just heard your career careening over the edge into the Abyss. You'll have more company soon enough.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:14 pm

Gabriel Crow wrote:
I don't know CXC. What's it like losing out to the Clown when he's out of make-up? Surely someone of your talent and penchant for violence, not to mention being the "next great superstar of FMW" could have handled a professor?

What was that...? I just heard your career careening over the edge into the Abyss. You'll have more company soon enough.

Sir, I welcome you to come on over to Corruption. I'll let you run your mouth all you'd like after I pull your throat from your mouth. Great men seem to be losing to the Clown sans makeup.

Drew Michaels, a friend, the man about to stomp your very own makeup for his sidewalk masterpiece.

The Celt, the paragon of righteousness.

Carter, one of the strongest, baddest men I've known.

And now. Come the dimming of the lights of Lethal Injection. Jaro. I will walk out, my title back around my shoulders and Jaro nothing more than a sniveling shadow of himself.

So if you'd to come on over and test yourself, by all means, walk this way.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:18 pm

I have other things to deal with Harley. But you're on my short list of people to get in the ring with. Patience, my dear professor. History should show that good things happen to those who wait.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:51 pm

What is with you people trying to preach History to me? Christ you dullards, at no point did I say I was chomping at the bit to get in the ring with you. I merely responded to my name being dripped from your diseased lips.

So here, I'll give you an equally useless quote to satiate you, that only applies to the situation in a very forced manner. "Those who focus too much on the past should be careful not to be sideswiped by the present."

See? I can dole out worldly wisdom as well.

Now kindly pick your teeth up of the mat after your dismantlement at the hands of Mr. Michaels and creep back into whatever coven nest you crawled from.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:25 pm

Ohhh, such harsh words. What's the matter Harley? The laughter in your head getting to be too much to deal with? Feel like unleashing some havoc but don't quite have the backbone to do it anymore?

Power is doing what the other guy won't do. There's nothing I won't do Harley. As for my diseased lips, the disease I carry is being stuck in this flesh suit. I should be a grand shadow, a presence that carries souls to their punishments or guards those souls from returning to the living. Michaels is my concern right now and I will not stop until I defeat him, no matter how long it takes. That's the beautiful thing about Death.

Death never stops. Leave the light on Harley.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:52 pm

Leave the light on?

What are you trying to do? Trying to out boogey the boogeyman?

Harsh words?

Please, if you think that verbal volley is anything close to to "harsh" you've got another thing coming.

All I've heard out of you lately is something along the lines of "Rawr I'm death." or "Fear me I'm scary" but man, it's hard to take someone seriously when they prattle on about it and then get their face restructured.

At least I backed my words up.

You're nothing more than a mediocre fish, simply because you managed to secure one victory over a retiring legend does not a pattern make.

I'd tell you you've got a lot of blood to spill, but I'm sure you've got some prepackaged retort about how you'll just heal as soon as you're alone. Or the dark lord will protect you and all that what not.

We get it, "ggrrrr, you're a bad man."

Trust me, Mr. Crow, when I feel like unleashing Havoc, I hold nothing back. When you are recovering in your hospital bed beside Jaro, the two of you can speak through your tubes to each other about what it is like when I begin to unleash hell.

So whimper away and hide behind your facade of infallibility. I'll being giving blustering bags of air such as yourself a real reason to fear the shadows. Pay attention to the monitors Crow.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:16 am

So now is the time where we the Stars of FMW give our best spiel on where we should land? Seeing as the Games are about to begin and I may finally get a leg up around here, I think I will stay put with the Green Team. I think Spru and I have a lot to offer the Brand as a whole and as individual wrestling talents. If the powers that be feel the need to move me around, who am I to judge, right? I am 0'fer the century against all comers so my out look is ONWARD AND UPWARD!! Let's see what the Games has to offer for me besides a new outlook and a new hair cut! GET IN THE RING GENTELEMEN!!
Back to top Go down
BartonG

BartonG

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jerry Barton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:42 pm

I don't really give two shits where I go, just as long as I get to hurt someone, and soon...
Back to top Go down
VinnyPic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Wicked
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:49 pm

You could draft me to the dark side of the fucking moon. I'll still resurface eventually and my revenge will be at hand, sooner or later.

It is my destiny, and your fate.
Back to top Go down
Felicia Durante

Felicia Durante

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Felicia Durante
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:55 am

Wherever I go... The entertainment goes..

*Raises left eyebrow and has a light smrik upon her face*

Are we having fun yet?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:15 am

Apathy: Curiouser and curiouser.

I'm surprised at the mindless masses. It's a female with her vocal chords still in tact. And unlike that of the spunk depository slash blow-up doll Faith, she can actually talk back. Normally, as history shows us, the misogynist inside everyone appears and they do their best to talk down to the target based on one of two presumptions. Either they are doing their best to play the cocky asshole in order to bed her, failing miserably due to a completely inept set of social skills and decorum or their insipid fear of...shall we say...intimate encounters with the opposite sex forces them to blurt out a rash of obscenities and slurs to degrade the female sex based on their own shallow, vapid insecurities.

With this said, enchanté mademoiselle. The pleasure will be all mine.
Back to top Go down
Felicia Durante

Felicia Durante

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Felicia Durante
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:27 am

*With the comments made earlier, Felicia stands and watches the ablsolute rubbish that spills from his mouth. With her arms crossed she leans forward and starts to chuckle to herself. She then looks to the camera with a intesne look upon her face and begins to talk.*

"Now that's what I'm talking about, darling.. You seriously think you can hurt my feelings by comparing me to the other trash that roams this company?! Tsk, tsk, well, obviously I must be doing something right, otherwise I wouldn't have caught your attention."

"No matter where managment decides to draft me, I certainly hope that I'm on the same roster as you.. Your days are now numbered.."

"You and everyone else has been warned.."
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:10 am

Colour me indifferent.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:27 am

Felicia Durante wrote:
*With the comments made earlier, Felicia stands and watches the ablsolute rubbish that spills from his mouth. With her arms crossed she leans forward and starts to chuckle to herself. She then looks to the camera with a intesne look upon her face and begins to talk.*

"Now that's what I'm talking about, darling.. You seriously think you can hurt my feelings by comparing me to the other trash that roams this company?! Tsk, tsk, well, obviously I must be doing something right, otherwise I wouldn't have caught your attention."

"No matter where managment decides to draft me, I certainly hope that I'm on the same roster as you.. Your days are now numbered.."

"You and everyone else has been warned.."

Apathy: Ha. Charmant.

Do you know why I study the French language, Felicia? It's not because I particularly like or particularly care about the cultural significance, historical importance, or ethnic pride of the French people. To be clear, a country of pacifist play-caters, effeminate artisans, and borderline homosexuals spiraling into conformity with smug indignation and the fresh scent of scumbag entitlement is only appealing due to the surface nature of how debauchery can be viewed at it's finest. But also, I like to prove that not only can I grasp the language I was born into but also other people's languages as well.

This might be because I have an inferiority complex that I mask with arrogance and bluster.

It might be because I really am just self-interested and self-motivated.

It might also be that I'm crazier than a pet coon in a cat trap!

Who knows? Who cares? The details of who I am beneath the surface layers of rough, chipped skin and sinewy flesh are equally as irrelevant as your cliche warnings and debut statements. Now, it can be certain that you have not mastered your craft. Because I really couldn't tell you what "man-nag-ment" is and given it is your duty as a performer to grasp the attention of the viewer in your opening statements without making yourself look like a fucking shill, the only thing you really have going for you is the vapid, vacant, and vacuous hole you have between those shapely thighs of yours' and what lies just below that sumptuous neckline.

At the risk of defying my own logic, my only interest is purely physical. That is to say let us skip the foreplay and simply get to the action. Talking dirty to me lost it's appeal quicker than whips and chains, gimp suits, paraphilia, or any other sort of sexually deviated BDSM your tiny little mind could fathom. Vore play is still up on the list but I simply can't find a girl who can withstand a good stabbing if you know what I mean. To say that I'm well-equipped for the job would be an understatement; knives, scalpels, screwdrivers, forks, sticks, switches, bull ropes, steel chains, thumbtacks, LED light bulb fixtures, rat traps, jumper cables (complete with semi-corroded yet operational car battery), hypodermic needles, blow torches, and my personal favorite, glass shards, are the pastels to my lovely new canvas. For I am searching for something and someone special.

In order to do that, I need to see your insides on your outside. I do not comprehend humanity's thought process when it's all a horrible. black joke. Concepts like your blatant feminism, self-awareness in your gender, and empowerment leave me feeling curious, you see. For the very fact that you think you are superior in a world and sport dominated by male ego and the human need for bloodlust befuddles me. Haha...I crack myself up sometimes. This was supposed to teach you something and all you've learned so far is my kinks.

The question I asked in opening was along the lines of my fascination with speaking different languages. Simply due to the fact you can hide things in vocabulary. So in examining yours, I can see there is no depth to your being. That all you are on the surface is a feminist seeking empowerment in a man's world. That you are a hopeless little girl without the sense of identity, trapped in your own personal Underland. And that in seeing me, you have seen freedom and a release from your madness.

I cannot promise to cure you from insanity. After all, we're all a little insane. So I welcome you to come to Corruption. Give in to decadence. Watch as it consumes you whole and makes you feel so..nonchalant about the world.

So very...apathetic to its whimsical, hysterical, horrible, transmutable nature. Watch in horror as the rules get thrown completely from the window; where logic is defied and where meaning has no meaning. Experience the orgasmic chaos, the sensual anarchy, the fucking fantastic climax that is free will. The only way you can experience that is through me, my pretty little bitch. So give me a nice smile, open wide, and get on your knees.

*unzip*

I'm just happy to see you. Let's give everyone else a show simply for the fuck of it before I kick your fucking jawline out of place and rip those pretty manicured nails from those dainty, delectable, and breakable fingers of yours.

I'm going to enjoy breaking every fucking bone in your brittle little body. Maybe then I can force the Law in these parts to bring me to justice.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:02 am

Man, I wish I could talk for hours on end too so I could make myself feel significant. Oh Tex, when will actually do something of interest rather than just lurk around the corners of FMW's conscience? I mean you can sweet talk the girls all you like but I'm sure even they're bored of you doing nothing as well. I mean you're pretty much running in circles: You show up, speak some long winded trash, have an insignificant match, disappear for a a while, then repeat. How bright can your future be if that keeps going on?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:37 am

Apathy: Much like you receive pushes due to the fact you're the only face left and have multiple snoozer matches against Doctor Quint/Jaro that no one really expects you to win or even stand a chance, Aidan? This isn't a mark of you preserving through adversity but rather an indictment on how truthfully insane you might actually be.

If anything, you can be grouped along with team "pay attention to me".

There is one thing you are quite good at, however. There's the fact that the good Doctor almost always gets along with everyone he's ever worked with. Given certain ah..genetic defects, that in and of it itself is a miracle. Somehow (read: your notoriously poor grammar, penchant for saying erroneous things, the fact that your little brother is always winning singles titles before you), you manage to make Doctor Quint hate you.

Brava, Browne. Brava.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:55 am

Looks like Apathy beat me to her.

Oh well, more for him. I believe I have my eye on someone else. So, good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:12 am

O'Rion...Michaels...Steele....Caprice...AVO....Omega...Johansson...um, apparently HavOc (probably going to have to come back to you on that one), yep, sure is lonely here in the good guy camp at the moment. But even if they weren't around, my bad habit either of winning matches or taking my opponent to the limit seemed to impress Smitten enough to set me up against Jaro. If that 'attention seeking behaviour" then you have a different definition than I do.

As for Quint, I don't think any explanation is warranted as this stage.

Ah it's cool you've picked up on my flaws, I just hope you learn to live with them, especially as you can expect any of your offspring (should you spawn any with your niece) to have similar "genetic defects" and more. Although I doubt you will, not even you're so cruel as to introduce things so monstrous to humanity.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:17 am

Omega?

A Good Guy?

Celt, you know better. That's like saying Jaro gives a damn about you.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:30 am

Hmmmph.

I'm afraid someone is going to have to sum this up for me. You see, it's horribly dull, however, I can't help but feel it's something I should know, even if I don't care.

It's hard to keep track when our little Irish wonder is implying that he impresses.

You're still that sparkling eye'd little boy from New Era, Aidan. Nothings changed; you were irrelevant then too. And this time, there's no NEW wave for you to ride in on.

It's ok though, sir. I'm back. That should cause enough ripples fo you to get somewhere, right?
I love that I can provide you yet another way to ride my coat tails, just like how you did way back when you got out of development.

You see, I'm sure you've potentially made something of yourself, or something, or you believe you have, but to me, you're still nothing more than one half of the MIGHTY team of Blood and Violence, so you can understand that I'm not taking you all that seriously.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:42 am

Dunn wrote:
Hmmmph.

I'm afraid someone is going to have to sum this up for me. You see, it's horribly dull, however, I can't help but feel it's something I should know, even if I don't care.

It's hard to keep track when our little Irish wonder is implying that he impresses.

You're still that sparkling eye'd little boy from New Era, Aidan. Nothings changed; you were irrelevant then too. And this time, there's no NEW wave for you to ride in on.

It's ok though, sir. I'm back. That should cause enough ripples fo you to get somewhere, right?
I love that I can provide you yet another way to ride my coat tails, just like how you did way back when you got out of development.

You see, I'm sure you've potentially made something of yourself, or something, or you believe you have, but to me, you're still nothing more than one half of the MIGHTY team of Blood and Violence, so you can understand that I'm not taking you all that seriously.

And to most of us you'll never be anything more than the necrophiliac who made up the lesser end of the British Lions.

If you want to rehash the past Dunnsy you really shouldn't throw stones in that little glass house of yours bye.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:46 am

Dunnsy?

Alex...the hell?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:53 am

Quiet down Chrissy.

That works oddly.

Cause you're a girl you see.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:57 am

Funny.

That comment is going to bite you in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:00 pm

Wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last.

Ah well bye, my life would be dull if I didn't have this little cat and mouse game to play.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:06 pm

I don't appreciate your lack of care about this.

I really don't
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:17 pm

Slow down everyone Slow down, my head is starting to spin!

See, I just can't wrap my head around this; I'm know I'm not that big a deal, and I thought everyone else knew that, and Gods, everyone tells me I'm not that big a deal, and yet here we are with a bunch of people who can't stop talking about me. Hatchet? Comes out of nowhere, says I'm nothing yet attacks...Savana? Likewise. Tex; I don't know what I did to get him so hot under the collar but despite the fact he see's me as a never-was REALLY wants to get me in the ring. Now Dunn? Once again another guy coming out of nowhere claiming I'm nothing despite the fact I've said nothing to even grab his attention.

Geez, I get more heat standing still than Virus did the entire time he's been here.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:23 pm

RCA wrote:
I don't appreciate your lack of care about this.

I really don't

Never said I didn't care bye.

Just said this had happened before, it'll happen again, and the only thing I can do is deal with it as it comes because I'm too damned stubborn to change everything about myself. Besides my track record with doing that is not the greatest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next