Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread

Go down 
+28
iDeAndes
Felicia Durante
VinnyPic
BartonG
Rottata
the nick bryson
David GS
Skyler Striker
Christian Moorebyss
Lazyking
Andy_Savana
MASS Caesar
Vincent Van Rose
Easy
Gabriel Crow
Eric Scorpio
Killswitch
Damien
Slegna
Hannibal Frost
Omega
The Returned
Drew Michaels
RCA
Alex O'Rion
Easty
PX
Jaro Classic
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:44 pm

Wow...fucking wow. I would go through and take on every point but I really do not have that kind of time. Basically...you have all got it wrong.

When I said "We would destroy FMW to rebuild it", I never meant we would literally fucking rip the company to the ground and remove it from existence. No, I meant that the goal of the Broken Saints was to change FMW from the form it is currently in, which is filled by people like Jason Roy and Daniel Lincoln, and instead into a company filled with competition for the sake of competition; a wrestling company driven by wrestling. I know, a novel concept.

To do that, I believe we have to remove the Board of Directors placed in charge of FMW affairs after the fall of Jason Roy as CEO when Original Sin was defeated. The Board of Directors has pushed forward this idea of a controversy driven company in order to pursue the capitalistic dream of more and more money. We are being used, abused, and thrown out by the Board of Directors and I refuse to stand by and allow that anymore. We as competitors deserve more and our fans who pay to see us compete deserve better out of our careers which instead are being shortened to an extreme degree from this abuse. This is why so many have come in and out this company in such a fast fashion, it is ridiculous and we should not have to stand for it.

So yes, Seth is right; I am advocating the destruction of FMW's power structure. However, Alexander is also right; we cannot dare destroy this company we have built from the ground up because that is a disservice to us and to our fans who we are here for. I could not even imagine a world where I am not a part of Full Metal Wrestling Alex, you have to believe that, and my move is not to take FMW away from the world but instead want to give the fans the same company but instead about wrestling, not pointless drama and dangerous bullshit.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:50 pm

Ha.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:01 pm

Headbanger wrote:
Wow...fucking wow. I would go through and take on every point but I really do not have that kind of time. Basically...you have all got it wrong.

When I said "We would destroy FMW to rebuild it", I never meant we would literally fucking rip the company to the ground and remove it from existence. No, I meant that the goal of the Broken Saints was to change FMW from the form it is currently in, which is filled by people like Jason Roy and Daniel Lincoln, and instead into a company filled with competition for the sake of competition; a wrestling company driven by wrestling. I know, a novel concept.

To do that, I believe we have to remove the Board of Directors placed in charge of FMW affairs after the fall of Jason Roy as CEO when Original Sin was defeated. The Board of Directors has pushed forward this idea of a controversy driven company in order to pursue the capitalistic dream of more and more money. We are being used, abused, and thrown out by the Board of Directors and I refuse to stand by and allow that anymore. We as competitors deserve more and our fans who pay to see us compete deserve better out of our careers which instead are being shortened to an extreme degree from this abuse. This is why so many have come in and out this company in such a fast fashion, it is ridiculous and we should not have to stand for it.

So yes, Seth is right; I am advocating the destruction of FMW's power structure. However, Alexander is also right; we cannot dare destroy this company we have built from the ground up because that is a disservice to us and to our fans who we are here for. I could not even imagine a world where I am not a part of Full Metal Wrestling Alex, you have to believe that, and my move is not to take FMW away from the world but instead want to give the fans the same company but instead about wrestling, not pointless drama and dangerous bullshit.

This is how you make sense Seth, try it some time.

I have no problem with trying to rid the company of corrupt officials. Personally I'd rather see someone who can understand the wear and tear our bodies are put through night in and night out in charge as well. But you may want to make sure every Saint can say what your motives are so clearly. It might help avoid pointless conflicts between people who should in all honesty be working towards the same goals from fighting.

God knows this place has had enough of that.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:06 pm

I know, I know. Drew's smart and logical. But that was gay, bro.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:08 pm

No, what I did was agree with another adult without having to exchange insults because he actually made a fair bit of sense.

It's not gay, it's called grown up.

Try it sometime little bro.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:10 pm

In case you didn't know, I have a kid whose future I call myself trying to secure with this whole wrestling thing, along with titles and stuff.

So not growing up, am I?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:13 pm

Really.

Did you rape his mom too?

Yeah, you've really grown up little brother.

Till you are willing to start acting like a real man, you won't be treated like one.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:16 pm

No, I didn't rape his mom. I have a bit more tact than that.

I'd appreciate if you came by to see your nephew. Needs to know what a screwed up fucker looks like, heh-heh.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:22 am

I've had some legal troubles as of late, but Bryce Thorne doesn't care what division he's on, as long as I'm the star of the show, I'm all good.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:11 am

Does anyone else know who Bryce Thorne is...?

Didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:30 am

Mr Michaels, I feel you'd be pleasantly surprised by how much we agree with what you said.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:25 am

Alex O'Rion wrote:

So basically the only thing that has changed from last time Jason brought people in to destroy the company and called it Original Sin is that he's not being stood up to for destruction, he's in competition to see who can do it first?

Because quite frankly who are you to decide who is the trash?

I mean you want to destroy the company I love, from my perspective that makes you the trash. I'm standing up to you because my beliefs and yours simply cannot co-exists. Does that make me trash?

No.

Because each and everyone of us have as much right to claim a stake in this company as any other. As much as you might not want to wish it guys like Syanide and the Harlequin (not Quint for those of you playing at home) spent as much blood and sweat to help build this company up as me or Drew Michaels.

Well maybe not Drew Michaels, no one can give up that much blood etc and not end a cripple.

But that aside those men and every man like them, just like you or me has had a hand in shaping FMW to where it is now. Who are you to say it was wrong. I mean we both agree the company needs work, needs help, but who are we to deny the accomplishments those men have brought here. With your filter things like Syanides epic reign as Television Champ that helped put Anarchy on the map, or one of the most over stables in FMW history HavOc may never have happened.

Hell an argument could be made that without someone like Ethan Black for the "Chosen One" to stand up to he would never have made himself as big as he ever did here.

There can be no heroes without a villain to be their foil in this theatre, no matter how much you or the Saints might wish it.

There will always be a villain, there will always be one bad guy, but is it needed for that one bad guy to be the guy who puts guys at serious risk week after week? You're taking a business that is dangerous enough as it is and you're adding in someone who doesn't care really what the fans think. Who doesn't really care what the "byes" in the back think. And who quite frankly doesn't give a shit what happens to the company. He's got enough money he could buy LPW out and call it FMW if he so desired. That's the difference.

As far as judging who the trash is, well in case you haven't noticed I happen to be on the front lines with the trash they call the goon squad. While you're back in the back playing with Eric Ares and getting rid of him some of us are fighting tooth and nail to make sure corruption doesn't turn into exactly what it's namesake entails.

They may have a stake in this company, maybe a larger stake in this company than I, but when facts are facts it is quite simple. The people who build up a company aren't always the best ones for the job. For example, the big company up in Conn...they were built up by Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage. Two guys who spent the better parts of their careers on the juice, and then they got replaced and shipped to the company down south and they were replaced with Steve Austin and The Rock. Now where did that get us? So if I want to burn down the bridge that got us here and replace it with a bridge that is going to take us higher than what is the big deal?

They have shaped the company, but in this cutthroat business you leech off your biggest draws, make them earn a check, and then throw them to the side like a prom night dumpster baby. Don't consider this is as a total burning down, but a 3/4 of the way burning down with a mass rebuilding process.

Alex O'Rion wrote:
The problem runs deeper?

Deeper than say the owner of the company recruiting every bad guy in ze world to wage war on it openly so he could legally shut the doors? Not just on Anxiety but all three brands if one were to have actually learned how to read history.

Yep, you sure got me there little Mr. Ego.

But Drew, listen to him. I mean the fans turned their back on you, no one cares for you, so why help them.

Yep, that logic sounds as damned good as when I used it last time.

Great helpers you found there Drew.

It is deeper than that. Now instead of just recruiting every bad guy in the world he's recruiting guys that have a thirst for vengeance. Guys who have as much place in the ring as Charles Manson. For the love of whatever god you believe in open your eyes and realize you aren't just dealing with "typical" bad guys. You're dealing with men who for all intensive purposes no longer belong in a wrestling ring. Something has snapped in Bryson so now he's running around like a madman. Virus and Hatchet are as coordinated and decent in the ring as Steve Irwin was with stingrays. And you expect to try and fix that?

"Yeah Hatchet let's just put down the ICP rap music and take off that silly face paint and try to reason so I can make you into a better person."

Try that bullshit line Alex. Go ahead and fucking try it. And when your ass gets socked in the mouth don't come crying to me because you tried to "fix" a problem that can't be fixed. You don't fix men like Virus, TyranT, and fucking Hatchet Ryda because they are things that can't be fixed.

And to be brutally honest, I'm still not 100% sold on Quint being back to normal. For all intensive purposes he could go back to being evil killer clown just like that. Is it really safe and stable to have people like this running around here Alex? And are you going to seriously try and fix them alone?

And you call me the dumbass.

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Umm, I was using that as a point to how elitist you sounded. I'll try to keep my points obvious from now on so you don't get confused bye.

No who else thought the world was so bad it needed to be changed, even though the rest of the world was cool with how things were.

Hitler.

Just sayin' bye.

As for corruption and backstabbing.

For a guy whose wrestled around the world you're pretty naive to how this business has always worked aren't you? There has always been backstabbing politics. Hell even your precious Drewbus once made damned certain he had to get his rematch for the FMW title over my Hayabusa Cup win, despite the fact that it effectively made it so I never received the FMW Championship match I was owed for it. Politics happen, and being bitter about it just makes you sound like I used to.

Oh, nice dig at my running away, I'd explain why but seriously, that's coming out in my next DVD (OOC: promo). You're just jealous I own ca bar and you have to pay for drinks bye.

Elitist? Maybe so. And you're a moron if you believe that line of crap. Hitler wasn't the only one who wanted the world changed. Italy and Japan willingly jumped into the fire with Germany to take care of their own problems. It even resulted in this little thing we called Pearl Harbor?

So sure, compare me to Hitler. He was a bloodthirsty maniac that hated everyone like himself. Where as if FMW had more people like the Saints, egos might go up but we wouldn't need worry about people sewing other people's mouths shut. See the world for what it is Alex.

Wrestling has been political yes. But it is only as political because of the standards set by the top promotions in the world. If the big companies didn't start getting political before then we wouldn't be political now. If we're in power to change something that is obviously wrong with this place, then why wouldn't we do it? Maybe I do sound like the old you. But if I'm not mistaking the old you is a former Hayabusa Cup and FMW Champion. The new you can't even make it onto a PPV pre-show.

Alex O'Rion wrote:
I don't want to be Jason Roy because he's a coward plain and simple. Everything he doesn't control scares him, so he needs to control it. I was like him once, less successfully albeit, and I don't intend to do it again. But hey if you want to sell your soul for a title reign and a hot piece of ass, feel free bye.

Selling your soul for a title reign and a hot piece of ass isn't always a bad thing you know. Because in the end when we die people who remembered are the people who made the biggest impact in history. Is anyone going to remember Alex O'Rion 1 week title run? Well fuck no. Will they remember Jaro trying to destroy everything he ever built and tap a fine piece of ass by doing it? Well fuck yes.

Alex O'Rion wrote:
So basically, until we get rid of the people that don't conform to what you want, and get what you think we need, we won't know how good we are.

Yeah, not even going to argue such a stupid point.

You're crossing wires here, which last time I checked was your brothers job. Point being, we don't need people who do what I think we need. We need people that won't go around behind other people's back and try to kill them with a fucking nail gun.

Alex O'Rion wrote:
So you say, and this is the fault of the gimmicks.

Yeah, I tend to agree I mean just the other day I heard someone propose a rip off of Drew's Ultraviolent One gimmick. What's this world coming to.

Again, just because you don't like it doesn't make it wrong.

Also, you can blame me all you want for Ignitions death. But you were the one carrying it apparently, not me, don't try and push your shortcomings on me because I stepped back to deal with my own problems.

It is what I say, and it is the fault of the gimmicks.

As far as ripping off the "Ultraviolent One" gimmick...well it is quite amazing that you would consider me ripping it off. It isn't like Drew and I are related or anything. Good job shitbrains.

And I will blame you for Ignition's death. You were fucking off backstage because you had finally won your god damn belt, then you turn around and lost your ass to Hostyle only to turn right back around and lose your ass to Robert Smalls.

Robert Fucking Smalls.

Sounds like your shortcomings are shorter than mine.

Alex O'Rion wrote:
You could be right, I have always been in denial about one thing or another. Theresa, Adrian, Andrew, The Resistance, etc. Maybe this is just another case of that, I'm not perfect. But I'm not in denial about what needs to be done in FMW. Hell if you think about it, my way is going to take a hell of a lot more work than yours.

And apparently not only am I going to do it alone, I might be fighting some of the people that I should be working with.

Such is life.

Also, if the injuries are worth it to you, why are you the one bitching?

Exactly, and when time is a factor you don't always have time to do more work. You can't always take a year long journey into rebuilding your house. You can't always do the thing that takes the most work. When you get frostbite on your cock from fucking an Eskimo, well you don't really have time to fix it because if you don't cut it off then it spreads. And when it spreads you lose more and more things (even though living without a cock would be bad enough).

You'll be fighting the people you should be working with often, because you're too fucking stupid to realize when you're pissing into the wind.

I don't bitch about wrestling injuries. I bitch about stupid injuries that happen because people are reckless and are hell bent on destroying other people. The difference between what we're doing and what Jason is doing is simple.

Jason wants nothing to be left, I'd rather have the best parts of this house we call FMW and rebuild it with better tools and better would.

The Alex O'Rion Tool can only take us so far.

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Thanks for completely re-iterating what I've already said.

Helps drive home the point when I have a parrot.

It helps make sure we're on the same wavelength in case you decide to count the lights against someone like Robert Smalls again.

[quote="Alex O'Rion"]
Headbanger wrote:

Alex O'Rion wrote:
This is how you make sense Seth, try it some time.

I have no problem with trying to rid the company of corrupt officials. Personally I'd rather see someone who can understand the wear and tear our bodies are put through night in and night out in charge as well. But you may want to make sure every Saint can say what your motives are so clearly. It might help avoid pointless conflicts between people who should in all honesty be working towards the same goals from fighting.

God knows this place has had enough of that.

It should be duly noted that Ammunition is probably the least corrupted of the divisions, while you wouldn't have to burn it entirely to the ground to save it you would have to do so with brands such as Corruption and Distortion. Let's be honest, there is maybe 4 people worth saving on both rosters. The rest? They should be burnt to the ground. And if you want to be truthful, the 4 people worth saving are all on Corruption so we could just burn Distortion and not worry about it. It is basically the garage to this house, it is good for holding garbage and crap we don't need, but really not good for much else.

I'm not worrying about Ammunition, I'll let Drew take care of Ammunition. But as far as Corruption and Distortion goes? I'll do everything I have to do to make sure that they get burnt down to the point of only the best foundation is standing...even if it means I have to become one of the inmates of the asylum for a brief moment of time.

Romeo, Mark, Omega...those are the pieces on Corruption worth saving. Maybe you'll figure out the fourth Corruption piece in due time.

Let me take this time to say it perfectly clear.

There is a war coming to Corruption. It hasn't been foretold if the war is going to be with Bryson or Roy at the helm, but as far as one sides stands The Saints are here to fight lighters in hand.

This war is no longer a game. Bryson...Roy...I'm looking for you, let's hope you find me before I find you.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:43 am

stl311 wrote:

And to be brutally honest, I'm still not 100% sold on Quint being back to normal. For all intensive purposes he could go back to being evil killer clown just like that. Is it really safe and stable to have people like this running around here Alex?

And oddly enough I don't remember ever needing to prove myself to the likes of you.

I respect your leader, because he has earned my respect. Hell I even respect Romeo. Fuck, I respect Jaro. And trust me, I've had more time kicking/getting shit kicked by Jaro lately than anyone, save for Celt, and I think we're about even in Jaro regard in the long run. If you think he wants to destroy FMW, you have it all wrong.

Your arguments seemed a might valid and cohesive, right down until the part until you said, You, Mark and Romeo were what was worth saving on Corruption.

It's not a smart idea to make enemies sir.

Celty and I may hate each other.

Carter and I may enjoy beating the hell out of each other.

But these men. These are the men I would stand with to protect my home.

So keep threatening to destroy it. Keep preaching the ones worth saving. And those of us with good of heart and noble practices will rise up.

After all, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Last edited by Clarke on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:57 am

I said there were 4 people worth saving on Corruption.

If you think I don't respect any of the men mentioned you are wrong. One has my respect. One has my trust. And one knows where I am coming from.

The question is, which one?
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:48 am

Holy Shit, is Seth Omega backstage politiking? The very thing he wishes to destroy?

There are four people worth saving. Three of them are Broken Saints, the other is a mystery.

And there's no need to bullshit me sir. You just said, you aren't 100% sold on me. Thus you don't trust and don't respect me. Trust and respect are 100% They don't go 99, you either get burned, or you don't.

It's a wonder why Drew allows you to speak. Every step forward he seems to make, you seem to run out front, dancing like a giddy school girl and then you shoot the movement in the foot.

God, this is more of a joke than Jackie Test and The Revolution were.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:23 pm

Clarke wrote:
Holy Shit, is Seth Omega backstage politiking? The very thing he wishes to destroy?

There are four people worth saving. Three of them are Broken Saints, the other is a mystery.

And there's no need to bullshit me sir. You just said, you aren't 100% sold on me. Thus you don't trust and don't respect me. Trust and respect are 100% They don't go 99, you either get burned, or you don't.

It's a wonder why Drew allows you to speak. Every step forward he seems to make, you seem to run out front, dancing like a giddy school girl and then you shoot the movement in the foot.

God, this is more of a joke than Jackie Test and The Revolution were.

I prefer the term saving those worth a flying fuck.

And it is a mystery.

I'm not 100% sold on you, and I don't trust you nor respect you. I respect the fact you're a former UV Champion. I respect the fact that you have some big wins in FMW. But as far as respecting Harley Quint as a person? I'll never stoop that low.

It's a wonder why Drew would even remotely associate with the likes of you. The very man who ripped away at him for no real reason. It's a wonder he will even look your way, none the less think of calling you a friend. Drew isn't my master, I don't take orders from Drew, this isn't HavOc where everyone bows under one man. This is the Broken Saints, and we're rebuilding what you and your "family" fucked up.

The only joke here is you Quint. You done a laundry list of unspeakable actions, none of which are justified. At least I have a decent reason for doing half the shit I've done, your reasoning...well it isn't really there. You're a sham Quint and I'm not buying your crock of shit for one minute.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:41 pm

"I see your true colours, shining through."

That was a nice, and very fast about face on the respecting and trusting thing.

HavOc was and always shall be an open system. There was never a leader, and there never shall be. My poor misinformed, misguided miscreant.

And misguided again. I never laid a finger on Drew during that whole escapade. I orchestrated. I brought out Jaro's true colours. But ripping away at the flesh of Drew Michaels. I never did such a thing. I know, guilty by association sure, but please don't claim I did something when there is quite clear documentation to the contrary. My face was been kicked in to a pulp at the moment.

Why Drew would associate with the likes of me? We have a history Seth. A long and storied history. I know the likes of Drew Michaels more than anyone else in this company, as I'm sure others can claim quite vehemently. Drew and I know who the other is on the most base of levels. We see the good and strength in the other, I'm sorry for your blindness in the matter.

This is the elitist attitude Alex was talking about Seth. "Those worth a flying fuck"? Who the hell are you to decide who is worth something? What gives you the right and ability?

Once again Seth, I'm not selling. I have nothing to prove to the likes of you. I am my own man with my own reasons. You can be as blind and stubborn as Celt is and march around with your blinders all you want.

But your crusade will fail. You want to rebuild this place in the image you deem worthy.

I'll let you know a little something. Wherever there are despots and tyrants trying to shape the world. HavOc will be there to wrest their power from them and upset the status quo. It's about time evil had something to fear and as far as we all can tell....you're the villain in this story.

Last edited by Clarke on Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:47 pm

The Harlequin ripped away at me Seth, not Harley Quint. While you may not see that there is a difference, please trust me in saying that there is more of one then some could ever imagine. I trust Harley Quint, he is my tag team partner for a reason, and I will stand by him until the end of time. His goals are little different then ours; just like the goals of Alex O'Rion and The Celt are also similar. All good men working for a better world and a better company are allies in this struggle, to think we can do this all or nothing is insane and completely without base in reality.

You are headstrong cousin, we all know this and you know this. However; you are passionate, you are well-meaning, and you have nothing but love for Full Metal Wrestling. Just please...do not let your mouth overload you Seth.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:07 pm

I'm well aware that I am headstrong, I am well aware I care about this company, and I am also well aware of your history with Quint.

Am I a tyrant? Of course not. What deems me worthy of deciding who to save and who not to save is my own personal preference. Someone else will be saved, someone else will be under my tutleage, and someone else will join the revolution. I can march around with my blinders and believe what I want to believe, and trust me I very well will do just that Quint.

So I misquoted what I meant, you have to respect anyone who has ever held a belt in this company we call home. And while Drew may see The Harlequin ripping away at him and not Harley Quint, I see a weak man in Harley Quint who could easily be repossessed by such a demon. You think that sheer HavOc must rule everything, when myself prefers Anarchy and mass chaos. Anarchy is what I'm going to start doing, and if that makes me the bad guy then so be it. Whatever it takes to make this place into something to be proud of again, then I'll do it.

See Quint, that is where you held a blind eye up to me. Drew and I may be blood, Drew and I may be Saints, but Drew and I have different perspectives on how things should be done. He wants to just rid the evil in this company, get rid of them, make them go away. I'm not like that...I want to destroy...I repeat destroy those who are held in corruption. I want to rip the walls off this building, I want just the foundation, and I want this to be rebuilt into something that a wrestling company should be. When Eric Scorpio, when Ethan Black, when Showstoppa stepped into the FMW ring they were laying down the groundwork. This is just an altered version of the plans...more focus on the wrestling instead of the bullshit.

Let HavOc rise...and then sheer anarchy will rise and create a sense of chaos theory in the ranks.

If you aren't with the Saints, then you might as well be against the Saints Quint. Take that into thought.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:41 pm

Drew, in this regard you appear to have misspoke.

Seth is not headstrong. For that adjective to be true, Omega must have a head that contains a functional brain. The fact is Seth Omega is the same as his surname, an end. Not a beginning, not a savior, not even a cog in the great machine of life. He will forever be a secondary character riding the coat-tails of men greater than he, an obscure reference in the shadow of Saints like Romeo and yourself.

I respect strength, not ignorance.
I respect valor, not stupidity.
I respect intelligence, not the lack thereof.

I do not hate the Saints. I do not see the destruction of FMW as my goal. FMW will end in its time. Seth, you have shown repeatedly that you do not possess the mental clarity, intestinal fortitude, or rigorous intelligence to contend with people of the caliber of Quint, Romeo, and Michaels.

As for what I can do with them: Quint, Romeo, and you Seth should be glad I'm leaning more towards staying on Ammunition than moving to different pastures. I've already proven I can take down one of the best this company has to offer. Do you really want someone of my capabilities, intelligence, and cunning on Corruption or Distortion?

I didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:24 pm

It doesn't really matter, if you came to Corruption you'd just end up with your teeth knocked down your throat.

You don't have the balls to come here, because you know if you did you'd be surrounded by the best talent in FMW.

Bar none.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:28 pm

So what do ya reckon of this Draft idea bro?

Meh! Whatever.

Jeez Christian ya could at least pretend to be fucking interested.

What's the point?

What's the point? What's the point? What the hell has got into you? I thought you'd be excited about this. This could be our chance to get in there with some of the big names!

Oh purlease! Look Dom, no matter what happens with the draft we'll be screwed.

Huh?

If we stay on Distortion we'll probably be stuck in more clusterfuck matches ... If we go to Corruption we'll be overlooked for guys like Harlequin or Celt ... And if we end up on Ammunition we'll be jobbed out to Drew Michaels or Kelson all the fucking time. So excuse me for not being fucking excited about this, OK?
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:33 pm

At least you know you suck.

You could all learn a lesson from Mr. Moore's humility.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:00 pm

stl311 wrote:
It doesn't really matter, if you came to Corruption you'd just end up with your teeth knocked down your throat.

You don't have the balls to come here, because you know if you did you'd be surrounded by the best talent in FMW.

Bar none.

Not including you, of course.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:01 pm

So says the man who couldn't beat a one armed man in a ladder match.

Fucking tool.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:33 pm

stl311 wrote:
I'm well aware that I am headstrong, I am well aware I care about this company, and I am also well aware of your history with Quint.

Am I a tyrant? Of course not. What deems me worthy of deciding who to save and who not to save is my own personal preference. Someone else will be saved, someone else will be under my tutleage, and someone else will join the revolution. I can march around with my blinders and believe what I want to believe, and trust me I very well will do just that Quint.

So I misquoted what I meant, you have to respect anyone who has ever held a belt in this company we call home. And while Drew may see The Harlequin ripping away at him and not Harley Quint, I see a weak man in Harley Quint who could easily be repossessed by such a demon. You think that sheer HavOc must rule everything, when myself prefers Anarchy and mass chaos. Anarchy is what I'm going to start doing, and if that makes me the bad guy then so be it. Whatever it takes to make this place into something to be proud of again, then I'll do it.

See Quint, that is where you held a blind eye up to me. Drew and I may be blood, Drew and I may be Saints, but Drew and I have different perspectives on how things should be done. He wants to just rid the evil in this company, get rid of them, make them go away. I'm not like that...I want to destroy...I repeat destroy those who are held in corruption. I want to rip the walls off this building, I want just the foundation, and I want this to be rebuilt into something that a wrestling company should be. When Eric Scorpio, when Ethan Black, when Showstoppa stepped into the FMW ring they were laying down the groundwork. This is just an altered version of the plans...more focus on the wrestling instead of the bullshit.

Let HavOc rise...and then sheer anarchy will rise and create a sense of chaos theory in the ranks.

If you aren't with the Saints, then you might as well be against the Saints Quint. Take that into thought.

You're kidding right?

You're just pulling my leg?

No? You were being serious?

You prefer Anarchy and Chaos to Havoc? Are you fucking dull in the head. The entire purpose, as I will restate yet again, of havoc is and always has been to tear order and structure asunder.

So then you turn around and say you want to do exactly that but with two different words.

Fuck, kick your own teeth in.

By stating that who lives and who burns is your own personal choice makes you a despot, it makes you tyrannical you idiot. Your entire attitude is "We're doing this for the betterment of everyone we personal deem is worthy" You realize how ignorant and foolish you seem right? You are handicapping the very movement you are trying to start. It must be nice to sit upon your throne and condemn me for my actions, and then turn around and say you will "destroy" people based on your own personal preference. Way to win the hearts of the masses with sheer idiocy. Listen you sanctimonious dullard by picking and choosing those "worthy" and then seeking to "destroy" (your words) the rest, you are acting in a tyrannical manner.

And for the sake of the thin skulled idiot who goes under your tutelage, I hope they fair better than all the other failures.

Christ Omega, you have to be the daftest person I have ever come into contact with. You seem to lack any and all ability for cognitive processes and forethought. You just speak and get yourself in a terrible mess for the sheer sake of nothingness.

You've said it yourself Seth, there is a disconnect within the Saints. You want different things, you go about different methods. Your natural inclination is to implode, whenever that inevitably happens.

So I'll tell you this, plainly. Clearly. So even a cerebral retard such as yourself can understand.

I. STAND. AGAINST. YOU.

Your cousin, Drew Michaels, is one of the greatest men I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and calling a friend. But if his movement involves the incomprehensibly blind such as yourself, it's not something I can support.

His methods? Perhaps. Yours? Never.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Doublemummy wrote:
And if we end up on Ammunition we'll be jobbed out to Drew Michaels or Kelson all the fucking time.

Hey hey hey hey...no one jobs out to Kelson. That would be like Christopher winning a title match, that just does not happen. Stop being ridiculous.

And Seth...please just be quiet. You are making yourself look extremely foolish and in turn doing little good to our cause. People like Harley and Alexander are good people even if both have strayed off the path of righteousness but hey, who are we to judge as long as they find their way back? After all, not a one of the Saints is perfect, hence why we are considered Broken. Instead, our efforts should be focused on those who have not yet found their way to righteousness or may never; people like the addict Skyler Striker or the despot Jason Roy or the blood traitor Pure Extremist. Those are the enemies and where are efforts should be focused. If you cannot clearly see that, well...

Well, I guess we would need to have a serious chat.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:08 pm

stl311 wrote:

Elitist

Adjective
Snobbish, exclusive, superior, arrogant, selective, pretentious, stuck-up (informal), patronizing, condescending, snooty (informal), uppity, high and mighty (informal), hoity-toity (informal), high-hat (informal, chiefly U.S.), uppish (Brit. informal) He described skiing as an elitist sport.

Noun
Snob, highbrow, prig, social climber He was an elitist who had no time for the masses.

So many words to describe you with, so little time.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Omega, did you forget the little fact that you had the chance to "kick my teeth in" at 10.1?

You failed, a recurring theme of your career.

Going to Corruption isn't out of the cards. I began my career in FMW on Anarchy and shed my blood fighting in hardcore matches throughout Texas when I began wrestling.

Your presence on Corruption doesn't even give me pause.

You don't matter enough for me to even be concerned.

Continue what you've been doing. Who knows? After Lethal Injection, you might be able to watch as the "true" rising star of this company enters the fray of Ultraviolence.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:26 pm

Then call me a tyrant if it should so please you.

I'd still rather use the term of messiah of the new revolution. Should I so choose to save and destroy those who deserve it then it will be because that is what my will is. Should someone seek enlightment, should someone seek shelter, should they want to be part of the revolution then it isn't that hard. We will save those who wish to be saved, we will make them new again, and we will create the next breed of FMW.

You on the other hand...you're beyond saving, nor would I bother saving you any fucking way. Drew tried saving you and you set him on fire, no telling what you'd do to someone who you didn't like very much. So stand against me if you must, if it makes you feel better than do as you please and I'll do as I please. When our paths cross then so be, but until that point I will simply keep preaching to the masses. Salvation is only a step away, the one phone call to the Saints and we will save you. We will rebuild you. Make you better.

Guys like you wouldn't understand the violent methods upon which are needed to rebuild, it could only be understood by a man with the mind of Adolf Hitler. You see history books are written by the winners of the war, and for all we know Hitler could of been portrayed as an evil, evil man. But do we know if he was or not? Of course we don't. They say he killed millions of innocent in a mass genocide, but how do you know he wasn't talked to by this mysterious god people talk to?

It is never as it seems, perception is surreal and for all purposes you can chalk up the fact that Germany, Italy, and Japan were made to look so bad was because they lost. What is the difference between what Germany did to the Jews and what America did to the Indians?

Perception. You consider my methods to be blind, tyrannical, and unneeded. Maybe I consider your methods somewhat cowardous, maybe even softcore, I don't consider you to be a danger to me...I consider you to be what I consider a bitch. Am I making myself clear? You are just a softcore version of who you use to be, and while the old you may of been something that nobody could be proud of it was something that people could respect.

Now? I don't really respect you. I respect the fact you've held the Ultraviolent Title, or should I say The Harlequin has held the Ultraviolent Title. You? Shell of your former self. You aren't willing to take the risks, you aren't willing to do things outside of the ordinary to make your opponent bleed, you're not what Corruption is about anymore. So why don't you just take your ass over to Distortion with all the rest of your "HavOc" buddies, why don't you go over there and make yourself at home, maybe have tea with Skyler since you're so far up my ass about what I did to him.

The Harlequin...much like Hitler was dirty, unethical, and low down. But much like Hitler he was a man you had to respect because of what he had done. Harley Quint is much more like George Bush. Spineless. Gutless. And trying to start a war he clearly isn't ready for.

Think about that Quint. Because even if you don't realize it, the war is closer than you think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next