Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread

Go down 
+28
iDeAndes
Felicia Durante
VinnyPic
BartonG
Rottata
the nick bryson
David GS
Skyler Striker
Christian Moorebyss
Lazyking
Andy_Savana
MASS Caesar
Vincent Van Rose
Easy
Gabriel Crow
Eric Scorpio
Killswitch
Damien
Slegna
Hannibal Frost
Omega
The Returned
Drew Michaels
RCA
Alex O'Rion
Easty
PX
Jaro Classic
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Crow

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:40 pm

Skyler, you've hurt my feelings. Wait a sec....no, no you haven't.

Since the offer was declined, if you do come to Ammunition, I'm gonna enjoy sitting back and watching the Saints use you like a Las Vegas whore time and time again. You think you've got problems with pain now? Wait until Drew and the rest of them decide a few more of your bones need to be broken.

I don't give a damn if you don't like me. I don't give a damn if you think I'm a jerk (whatever the fuck the reason for that is in your mind...). The fact is, you've been targeted by a group with greater numbers than you currently possess.

You've made your choice. Now live with it asshole. Don't go shouting for help when the inevitable happens.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:04 pm

Drama queen. I haven't been targeted. If I had, they'd have come over to Distortion by now.

Besides, when you have a trained dog at your side, who needs backstabbing allies like you?
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:23 pm

stl311 wrote:
Get real, the day you work with Alex O'Rion is the day Nick Bryson quits using so much fucking hair gel.

The day I work with Harlequin will be the day black people quit eating chicken.

This was quite possibly the most idiotic statement you've ever said, and you've said hitler was sent by god.

You are completely retarded. Trying to have honest debate with you is like watching a retard hump a doorknob. You can see the effort, but its just sad really.

Don't talk about me. You dont know me. You have never known me. You will never know me. The only thing that should go through your mind when you think or converse about me is "shit I hope he messes up my other teammates before he gets to me, I like eating solid food".
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
Drama queen. I haven't been targeted. If I had, they'd have come over to Distortion by now.

Or maybe we are biding our time taking care of bigger threats before turning our attention to your drug addled corpse. Hell, by the time I finally get around to it you will probably have abandoned your family another five or six times; giving me even more fuel to ignite the inferno that will eventually consume you.

Things take time Skyler, instant gratification on all our grudges is unrealistic and pretty moronic to expect considering the Saints have been together what, not even a month? Fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:20 pm

Even though I am your reigning Ultraviolent Champion, I see this draft as an opportunity to broaden my horizons. There's a few people in this federation who have yet to suffer and most certainly deserve to.

Once I'm happily married, I'll make sure there's enough terror to go around.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:37 pm

Headbanger wrote:
Skyler Striker wrote:

Or maybe we are biding our time taking care of bigger threats before turning our attention to your drug addled corpse. Hell, by the time I finally get around to it you will probably have abandoned your family another five or six times; giving me even more fuel to ignite the inferno that will eventually consume you.

Things take time Skyler, instant gratification on all our grudges is unrealistic and pretty moronic to expect considering the Saints have been together what, not even a month? Fucking idiot.

See, even Drew understands that you have to savor your victories. And if this doesn't convince your addled mind that you've got a Bible-based ass kicking coming your way, you won't notice until Drew Michael's cross hits you between the fucking eyes.

And I'll be laughing the entire time, enjoying the show.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:51 pm

the nick bryson wrote:

This was quite possibly the most idiotic statement you've ever said, and you've said hitler was sent by god.

You are completely retarded. Trying to have honest debate with you is like watching a retard hump a doorknob. You can see the effort, but its just sad really.

Don't talk about me. You dont know me. You have never known me. You will never know me. The only thing that should go through your mind when you think or converse about me is "shit I hope he messes up my other teammates before he gets to me, I like eating solid food".

I don't give a fuck who you target. If you want to go after Drew then go after Drew. If you want to go after Mark then go after Mark. Hell if you want a piece of Romeo then go get you a piece of Romeo.

But Nick Bryson if you make the mistake of coming after me then you could very well be the one who isn't eating, or breathing for that matter. And on that note I don't need to know you, I don't care to know you, you're in the same boat as Virus. I don't fear you and I count down the days when we can get in the ring so I can stomp your ass.

As far as Hitler being sent by god...hell for all you know he could of been. I don't personally believe in a god, nor do I think what Hitler did was justified, but according to the Christian Bible the Jews were partially responsible for "Jesus" being hung on the cross. If that is to be the case then there is a little thing called karma, and revenge is a cruel cruel justice.

Think outside the box sometime.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: FMW DRAFT IS NOW OPEN   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:06 pm

It is the eve of Lethal Injection, and so the fourth annual (kinda) Full Metal Wrestling Superstar draft is NOW open!

THE RULES:
- EVERY SUPERSTAR must send me a private message and tell me which division they would prefer to be drafted to. If you have a second choice, please include that as well (in case logistics do not permit your move). Even if you wish to remain where you are, you MUST send me a private message. Even if you are currently (or expect to be) a champion by the end of Lethal Injection, and even if you are a head writer, you MUST send me a private message.
- Superstars who fail to send me a private message will be placed in a division based on need.
- You do not have to currently be a member of the FMW roster to apply for the draft.
- Once you have sent me a private message, that decision is FINAL. You CANNOT change your mind.
- You will have until Wednesday, May 5, at 11:59 PM EST to make a decision.

IN THIS THREAD:
If you don't want your character's decision to be spoiled, then DO NOT post it in this thread. This thread is meant for trash-talking and draft inquiries only. If you don't mind, then by all means, make your intentions known in this thread.

Also, and this is entirely optional, but if you would like an IN CHARACTER blurb as to why your character made the decision he made (highly recommended espeically for those who are changing divisions), you may include it in the private message. This blurb will be included as part of the draft show results.

Please consider the options carefully before making a decision. The results will be revealed LIVE at FMW 11.1.

Thank you, and happy drafting.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Bah you guys all suck and I would pwn all of you no matter what show...

hahahah... oh woops... I mean...

You guys all suck and wouldn't even stand up to the hallowness that is Scorpio.

3 and 3 Drew... 3 and 3...

Hehe...

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Headbanger wrote:
Skyler Striker wrote:

I'm sorry, did you say something I haven't heard a million times before? No? Oh, good. Was afraid I might actually have to pay attention to you again.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:52 pm

stl311 wrote:
I don't give a fuck who you target. If you want to go after Drew then go after Drew. If you want to go after Mark then go after Mark. Hell if you want a piece of Romeo then go get you a piece of Romeo.

I know, this is coming from a guy who damn near killed the leader of the last stable he was in, but you are the sorriest excuse of a family member and stable member I've ever seen. Ever. See, if it were me, I would be damned if I just allowed by most accounts, a certified badass with a crazed edge like Bryson to just have his way with my fellow stable mates. Did you forget that while you were celebrating "taking the fight" to Drew, Bryson was stitching Mark's mouth shut while you people watched?

Bryson is cool and all, but if he tried that shit with Alex O or any one I supposedly "have an interest in their well-being" there's no way he succeeds unless he somehow kills me first.

Sure, Drew, Mark and Romeo can fight their own battles. But Mark stays getting his ass whooped and no one is there to help him. NO ONE. Let me stroke your undeserved ego for a second. By most accounts, most people think that I'm not that good, slightly overrated or some asinine shit like that. But, if Romeo cannot handle me, do you really think that a man TRYING to destroy Romeo won't eventually do it? Especially when there's at least one less roadblock in the way?

Hell, Drew has had numerous moments where shit has been taken from him in his presence or in spite of his resistance. Whether it be his unborn child or the skin off his back, shit happened. Now if these two fucks have shown that they can be dominated, what makes you different? Because of what you COULD become? Because you're fat? Because you've thrown your body around to the point where what you call 'experience' is nothing more but a straight shot to 'Mick Foley limp' land?

All I'm seeing is a man who is second guessing his commitment because he may be starting to realize the danger associated with allying with Drew. I have second guessed a lot of things, but NEVER was it due to me questioning my own toughness. Never.

Your comments show me that you don't believe in the message. I don't believe it either. But you, you're still trying to eat from Drew's pantry but avoid doing the work that allows him to fill that pantry. That won't work when Drew actually gets wise to it.

And some wonder why people don't believe in the B.S.

P.S.: As a result of that "Hitler" comment, I have learned that your incompetence knows no mortal bounds. I already knew this but it's always nice to reinforce theories.

P.S. Part Deux: How did I miss this?

Headbanger wrote:
That would be like Christopher winning a title match, that just does not happen.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Just because it hasn't been seen doesn't mean it can't be or hasn't been done. Theories are only accepted until evidence kills it. So enjoy your "trump" card for now Michaels, for soon it will be obsolete. But I have to admit, it's a lot more refreshing than the rest of the shit you've thrown my way. Kudos, champ

Oh, and Gabriel Crow as a legit challenger? Ha.

That wasn't your fault though.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:50 pm

RCA wrote:
I know, this is coming from a guy who damn near killed the leader of the last stable he was in, but you are the sorriest excuse of a family member and stable member I've ever seen. Ever. See, if it were me, I would be damned if I just allowed by most accounts, a certified badass with a crazed edge like Bryson to just have his way with my fellow stable mates. Did you forget that while you were celebrating "taking the fight" to Drew, Bryson was stitching Mark's mouth shut while you people watched?

Bryson is cool and all, but if he tried that shit with Alex O or any one I supposedly "have an interest in their well-being" there's no way he succeeds unless he somehow kills me first.

Sure, Drew, Mark and Romeo can fight their own battles. But Mark stays getting his ass whooped and no one is there to help him. NO ONE. Let me stroke your undeserved ego for a second. By most accounts, most people think that I'm not that good, slightly overrated or some asinine shit like that. But, if Romeo cannot handle me, do you really think that a man TRYING to destroy Romeo won't eventually do it? Especially when there's at least one less roadblock in the way?

Hell, Drew has had numerous moments where shit has been taken from him in his presence or in spite of his resistance. Whether it be his unborn child or the skin off his back, shit happened. Now if these two fucks have shown that they can be dominated, what makes you different? Because of what you COULD become? Because you're fat? Because you've thrown your body around to the point where what you call 'experience' is nothing more but a straight shot to 'Mick Foley limp' land?

All I'm seeing is a man who is second guessing his commitment because he may be starting to realize the danger associated with allying with Drew. I have second guessed a lot of things, but NEVER was it due to me questioning my own toughness. Never.

Your comments show me that you don't believe in the message. I don't believe it either. But you, you're still trying to eat from Drew's pantry but avoid doing the work that allows him to fill that pantry. That won't work when Drew actually gets wise to it.

And some wonder why people don't believe in the B.S.

Cute Chris, real fucking cute.

Let me start off by saying for one you're smart enough to know you're a piece of shit. That's a start.

Secondly, I believe in fair fights. Maybe you don't, which is well and good. When Mark Johannson was side swiped by the real Virus who was the first man out there to save his ass?

It sure as fuck wasn't you.

When I was attacked by Bryson and PX who came to my aid?

It was Mark Johannson.

Saving Mark isn't my job, and him saving me isn't his job. If either of us gets outnumber then it becomes our jobs. See we practice what we preach, we don't unjustifiably earn title shots, we don't jump people from behind in a backstage area, and we don't fight dirty. I know must be a new concept for you. That's the difference between us Chris, you relied on your stable to be your crutch and you couldn't stand on your own. That isn't the case here, you see Drew and I made the Saints alongside Dante Jones. From the minute we started we told ourselves we wouldn't become a crutch nor use a crutch.

As far as Bryson attacking Mark...well let us keep in mind we were in the Georgia Dome, which you referenced as Phillips Arena like a dumbass, now that being considered it is a huge ass building. The odds of find Mark are slim to none, and we are contractually obligated to finish our matches if we don't we don't get pain and I have bills to pay. So question me by all means, see if I care because I really don't. Between now and the next time I speak to you you'll change alignments 20 different times, maybe decide to get drafted to Corruption then Distortion only to return back to Ammunition later on the same day.

Keep talking RCAsshole, the flapping of your gums can only be matched by the sound of white noise as things that keep the world spinning on it's axis.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:06 pm

stl311 wrote:

Let me start off by saying for one you're smart enough to know you're a piece of shit. That's a start.

And? We're all pieces of shit that are all full of shit. The key here is that some have people believing in the shit they talk.

Quote :
Secondly, I believe in fair fights. Maybe you don't, which is well and good. When Mark Johannson was side swiped by the real Virus who was the first man out there to save his ass?

It sure as fuck wasn't you.

He's not my stablemate.

Quote :
When I was attacked by Bryson and PX who came to my aid?

It was Mark Johannson.

Yet you weren't there for him when he has been there for you.

Quote :
Saving Mark isn't my job, and him saving me isn't his job.

Saving family isn't a job. It's what you do for family when they need it, you herpes cluster.

Quote :
If either of us gets outnumber then it becomes our jobs. See we practice what we preach, we don't unjustifiably earn title shots, we don't jump people from behind in a backstage area, and we don't fight dirty. I know must be a new concept for you. That's the difference between us Chris, you relied on your stable to be your crutch and you couldn't stand on your own. That isn't the case here, you see Drew and I made the Saints alongside Dante Jones. From the minute we started we told ourselves we wouldn't become a crutch nor use a crutch.

My stable destroyed all of the momentum I had while they prospered. When I was alone, I was kicking more ass than Harlequin in HavOc. Had I remained alone, there's no telling what I would be but it would sure as hell be better than I am now, and that's saying something. Also, one day you'll learn the truth about the Saints. But yeah, I thought it was cool to be there for people I THOUGHT were friends. Bonds are hard to come by in this place so when you get them you have to hold on to them. You'll die failing to learn that lesson.

As for the title shot argument, PX begs to differ.

Jumping people from behind? Skyler Striker versus Romeo.

Don't fight dirty? Then you aren't trying.

Quote :
As far as Bryson attacking Mark...well let us keep in mind we were in the Georgia Dome, which you referenced as Phillips Arena like a dumbass

Cherrywood said that, I didn't. Besides, the dumbest thing that happened that night was that fucking Tebow-esque segment which you had nothing to do with right?

Quote :
The odds of find Mark are slim to none, and we are contractually obligated to finish our matches if we don't we don't get pain and I have bills to pay. So question me by all means, see if I care because I really don't. Between now and the next time I speak to you you'll change alignments 20 different times, maybe decide to get drafted to Corruption then Distortion only to return back to Ammunition later on the same day.

I learned during my childhood that you never leave an ally behind. Never. You didn't even have the balls to try, when you see Drew Michaels DO THE IMPOSSIBLE EVERY FUCKING DAY YOU IGNOMINIOUS MAGGOT. I don't have to get paid as long as I'm drinking a beer with my boys at the end of the day. I'm not going to question you. I know you well enough and don't give a shit about you caring.

And speaking of my little "curse", don't be surprised if it happens. At least I'll stick around on Corruption long enough to break your neck by yanking it out of your ass.

Quote :
Keep talking RCAsshole, the flapping of your gums can only be matched by the sound of white noise as things that keep the world spinning on it's axis.

Yes, I am an asshole. I don't hide it from anyone. I don't hide my underhanded shit from a soul. More than I can say for you. I am a man about my shit.

Drew, seriously what the fuck are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:49 pm

And yet RCA, I'm the number one contender.

And I defeated arguably the best grappler this company has ever produced in Scorpio.

But if you think you've got balls big enough to take me, step in the ring. We'll see which way the match ends.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:53 pm

Talk to me when you beat Drew.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:20 am

RCA wrote:
Talk to me when you beat Drew.

If that is the criteria to talk to you then things must be mighty lonely in your world.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:25 am

No, its the criteria for HIM.

And you never answered my question.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:39 am

stl311 wrote:
Secondly, I believe in fair fights.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Bullshit.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:41 am

I covered that already, Skyler. No worries.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:42 am

Skyler if you were in my shoes and you didn't do the same thing I'd call you a pussy.

Hell I will still call you a pussy.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:39 am

So if I was part of a hypocritical stable and attacked people to unfairly win a match, I wouldn't be a pussy?

Go ahead and name-call, then.

I'd rather be me than you.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:17 am

We can haz comeback?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:30 am

You had it coming. I would even go as far as saying you deserved it.

Not everyone sees you as the good guy champ.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:35 am

That doesn't justify what you said earlier. You're diverting from the issue, which is that you're a lying son of a bitch.

Also, I'd be surprised if anyone saw me as the 'good guy champ'. I certainly don't.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:39 am

I said we wouldn't attack anyone from behind without a motive.

But if you really want to go there...

1) It was a no disqualification match, all is legal.

2) I didn't attack you, Apostasy did.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:47 am

You said you believe in fair play.

You did not play fair.

Ergo, you lie.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:49 am

Like I said, there was nothing in the rules against it.

Besides, you have a tag team partner.

Where the fuck was he?
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:01 am

Man, you Saints can bend the definitions of of whatever y'all want.

Rules are applied or withheld from a match for the sake of entertainment; the burden of playing fair rests on your shoulders. Whether or not the rulebook says its ok, I'm sure you can have some fuckin' balls and adhere to what you've grown up knowing "fair fight" means.

Or maybe you can live in your perfect little broken way without a sense of self discipline.

It must be nice to write the rules.

Gabriel Crow wrote:

See, even Drew understands that you have to savor your victories. And if this doesn't convince your addled mind that you've got a Bible-based ass kicking coming your way, you won't notice until Drew Michael's cross hits you between the fucking eyes.

And I'll be laughing the entire time, enjoying the show.

And...you. What's it like being so impotent that you have to threaten people with ass beatings from other dudes?

Last edited by Easier on Sun May 02, 2010 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:09 am

stl311 wrote:
Like I said, there was nothing in the rules against it.

Besides, you have a tag team partner.

Where the fuck was he?

He was playing fair. Like I need his interference.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:02 am

stl311 wrote:

But Nick Bryson if you make the mistake of coming after me then you could very well be the one who isn't eating, or breathing for that matter. And on that note I don't need to know you, I don't care to know you, you're in the same boat as Virus. I don't fear you and I count down the days when we can get in the ring so I can stomp your ass.

As far as Hitler being sent by god...hell for all you know he could of been. I don't personally believe in a god, nor do I think what Hitler did was justified, but according to the Christian Bible the Jews were partially responsible for "Jesus" being hung on the cross. If that is to be the case then there is a little thing called karma, and revenge is a cruel cruel justice.

Think outside the box sometime.

This is quite frankly hilarious. Not only are you gifted with the chance of riding on the coattails of Drew Michaels, but you're blowing it hilariously. You're obviously another inbred, ignorant douchebag who lacks any ability whatsoever to stand up for himself, with zero ability to back up the checks your moth cashes expecting to be saved at just the right moment by the people you are dragging down with you. I dont know why they're putting up with you. You've shown an amazing inability to succeed when you should, you've left your friends to rot, and on top of it now you're assuming some stunningly rediculous role of an antisemetic, and people say I'm the bad guy? Youre like Syanide's aborted fetus raised by Steve-E, what a terrible gimmick. Good luck getting Drew to get your back on this one.

Seriously now, you come at me with this "I know you are but what am I" bullshit and tell ME to think outside the box?

Don't worry, fat man, I'll give you outside the box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next