Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread

Go down 
+28
iDeAndes
Felicia Durante
VinnyPic
BartonG
Rottata
the nick bryson
David GS
Skyler Striker
Christian Moorebyss
Lazyking
Andy_Savana
MASS Caesar
Vincent Van Rose
Easy
Gabriel Crow
Eric Scorpio
Killswitch
Damien
Slegna
Hannibal Frost
Omega
The Returned
Drew Michaels
RCA
Alex O'Rion
Easty
PX
Jaro Classic
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:30 pm

Sometimes you need a tutor to get you through.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:34 pm

About time you realized that.

Now, enough of the psycho babble. It's Friday and I own a pub, there is no good reason a I don't have a beer in my hand right now bye, I needs to go fix that.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:38 pm

And people wonder why you can't be trusted...

Hard to believe I'm the one that 'needs' supervision, huh?
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:11 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Dunn wrote:
Hmmmph.

I'm afraid someone is going to have to sum this up for me. You see, it's horribly dull, however, I can't help but feel it's something I should know, even if I don't care.

It's hard to keep track when our little Irish wonder is implying that he impresses.

You're still that sparkling eye'd little boy from New Era, Aidan. Nothings changed; you were irrelevant then too. And this time, there's no NEW wave for you to ride in on.

It's ok though, sir. I'm back. That should cause enough ripples fo you to get somewhere, right?
I love that I can provide you yet another way to ride my coat tails, just like how you did way back when you got out of development.

You see, I'm sure you've potentially made something of yourself, or something, or you believe you have, but to me, you're still nothing more than one half of the MIGHTY team of Blood and Violence, so you can understand that I'm not taking you all that seriously.

And to most of us you'll never be anything more than the necrophiliac who made up the lesser end of the British Lions.

If you want to rehash the past Dunnsy you really shouldn't throw stones in that little glass house of yours bye.

The argument of myself being the weak link of the British Lions was all well and good, and could actually stand as an argument in its own right up until the point my career pulled ahead of dear Nicks.

Now it just makes a rather weak ad homiem attack. Throw in the necrophiliac accusation and you really demonstrate a slip in your mastery of the fine art and science that we call 'trash talking.' Your arguments hold no water, and as such you have to resort to rather unorginal assaults against my character.

You disappoint me Red. Or was it Black. Or I don't know---Adrian was Pale, right? Oh. AND ON THAT NOTE. How is your Brother?

Ahhhh the storyline that never was. =(

The Celt wrote:
Slow down everyone Slow down, my head is starting to spin!

See, I just can't wrap my head around this; I'm know I'm not that big a deal, and I thought everyone else knew that, and Gods, everyone tells me I'm not that big a deal, and yet here we are with a bunch of people who can't stop talking about me. Hatchet? Comes out of nowhere, says I'm nothing yet attacks...Savana? Likewise. Tex; I don't know what I did to get him so hot under the collar but despite the fact he see's me as a never-was REALLY wants to get me in the ring. Now Dunn? Once again another guy coming out of nowhere claiming I'm nothing despite the fact I've said nothing to even grab his attention.

Geez, I get more heat standing still than Virus did the entire time he's been here.

You were talking about impressing someone. And I don't like you.

You see, you may argue you've said nothing to warrant my attention and negativity towards you. But we used to but heads an awful lot; you still have my attention. You were always my verbal punching bag throughout my career, and I see no reason why to not pick that up again now I've returned.

It's simple. I don't like you. Don't think I ever had.

I also hope all this attention doesn't go to your head. Because, as I mentioned prior. I don't like you, I don't like your work, your choice of clothes or Women. You're beneath me on an intellectual, and dare I say it, professional level. So I just thought I'd remind you, and pick up where we left off, sweetcheeks.

I also quite like the sound of my own voice, in a midst of countless American stroke Canadian dialects, even my backwards working class accent sounds somewhat sophisticated; a healthy ego makes for a healthy human being.

Wait they rebuilt the pub!?
I'll be seeing you later Alex. Because as much as you may hate to admit it backstage or on air, we're good chums really. Like when Dante used to brush my hair and tell me how I was doing a great job of managing Anxiety.

Urm, I was going to say something else...
Clearly not as important as I thought it may have been.

Aidan, be a dear and imagine I said something about you and slash or your mother. Something mildly offensive, but in that manner that it takes people awhile to figure it out. Then think about it, then come back to me and we'll go again and again and again and again and again. Oh, and when we catch up later, you can let me know how Adema is anyway? Didn't Syanide end up hanging him because he was actually Jewish, or am I fabricating the past because my version is more interesting than reality?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:27 pm

An argument could be made that despite being shoved down the throats of FMW's fans like a good ole fashioned deepthroat your career never really made it further than it did when Lion was around.

However to be blunt, I pulled the exact same stunt you did. You tried to belittle Celt by bringing up his past despite his success since then, I did the same to you. If my mastery of it slipped it's only because I sunk to your level.

And my brothers good, better than yours I would wager.
Back to top Go down
Nero Trinity

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Here is a question, how "Distorted" do I have to be in order to kick the teeth of say Dunnwood...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:04 pm

OOC: Alex O, check PMs
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:18 pm

OOC: There is nothing there.

You made me check for nothing Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:01 pm

OOC: No I didn't. It was a test to see if you were ready.

So check them again!
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:04 pm

True Light wrote:
Here is a question, how "Distorted" do I have to be in order to kick the teeth of say Dunnwood...

You are more than welcome to try, Mr Crysto.

You'll serve as a more than pleasant appetiser for the difficult task at hand.
Back to top Go down
Nero Trinity

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Easty wrote:
True Light wrote:

You are more than welcome to try, Mr Crysto.

You'll serve as a more than pleasant appetiser for the difficult task at hand.

I won't need to try, your voice is all I need, which will be the pinnacle to the real Dunn's downfall.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:54 pm

"The real Dunn"?

What makes you so sure I'm not the real one, magic man?
Back to top Go down
Nero Trinity

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:57 pm

Easty wrote:
"The real Dunn"?

What makes you so sure I'm not the real one, magic man?

Because the real Dunn is more intimidating and not swome crappy little prick...
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:03 pm

You find long nonsenical diatribes about Satanism intimidating?

Easy to scare, aren't you?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:23 pm

The Celt wrote:
Slow down everyone Slow down, my head is starting to spin!

See, I just can't wrap my head around this; I'm know I'm not that big a deal, and I thought everyone else knew that, and Gods, everyone tells me I'm not that big a deal, and yet here we are with a bunch of people who can't stop talking about me. Hatchet? Comes out of nowhere, says I'm nothing yet attacks...Savana? Likewise. Tex; I don't know what I did to get him so hot under the collar but despite the fact he see's me as a never-was REALLY wants to get me in the ring. Now Dunn? Once again another guy coming out of nowhere claiming I'm nothing despite the fact I've said nothing to even grab his attention.

Geez, I get more heat standing still than Virus did the entire time he's been here.

Apathy: I never said you weren't important, Aidan. Just dumb. Especially since you can't separate when I'm speaking about Quint and about you.

In one ear, out the other. Pay more attention, dolt. I've already said that you fascinate me much like a scab waiting to be picked or a hairy, unsightly mole on someone's face. I think the psychological term is called 'fixation'. Your lack of common sense and your belief wholeheartedly in the law makes for a compelling albeit simple read. Sort of like Cat in a Hat. It's almost unintentional genius levels of comedy.

Furthermore, I should have clarified and expounded upon my belief (read: fact as the "face" roster during that time period was extremely shallow). You were the only face left who hadn't been destroyed by Jaro. If you recall at the time, Harley Quint was too busy causing far more grievous brain damage than was initially diagnosed. You're stuck on stupid, boy. And you can't cure stupid. As we run down this list of supposed team good guy, Alex O'Rion, as I understand it, was on his bi-weekly sabbatical while dodging and avoiding cars as well as leaping fat behemoths in a single bound, Drew Michaels was trying to..feed poor Africoon children or cure AIDS with his Jesus powers, Leon Caprice was holding Skyler Striker's scrotum, Osbourne..nah..too easy, Omega was eating his trusty paint chips whilst picking fights with everyone and their mother (including those in his own faction), and Johansson was too busy staring in the mirror, trying out his best Mark Wahlburg impersonations. As we all know that Mark Wahlburg plays Mark Wahlburg in every fucking movie he's ever been in. Notice that I no-sold Steele. Simply due to the fact that Steele truthfully is irrelevant and always will remain so.

Alas, most of the people on this list were not on Corruption at the time. You were. Hence why if we do simple subtraction, you, Omega, and Johansson were the only three people with moral quibbles over if you ate your vitamins and said your prayers. Even Omega is in a gray area as he openly defies and denounces the belief in a supreme being, swears incessantly, is obese, and was only a few months removed from trying to sell his services to the highest bidder. Johansson is a violent vigilante willing to take the lives of others and is a disgraced police officer. Fuck you're dumb, Aidan. Do you even retain information or do you just form words and hope to God they make sense as they fall from your freckled, pale face?

Oh! And since you supposedly won some matches, going back to this time of year in 2009, your record stands at 4-5-1. That is to say four wins, five losses, and one no contest. If you can't count or don't know your percentages all that well (and I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't or don't), that's a below .500 averages in your last ten contests. Please. Over-exaggerate more to appease whatever self-image you want. You're shoveling yourself into a deeper valley as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Nero Trinity

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Easty wrote:
You find long nonsenical diatribes about Satanism intimidating?

Easy to scare, aren't you?

No, I just look for a challenge Dunnfake...
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:46 pm

I'll mek ye ea' those words...
Back to top Go down
VinnyPic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Wicked
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:18 pm

do any of these peons still speak English?
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:29 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
An argument could be made that despite being shoved down the throats of FMW's fans like a good ole fashioned deepthroat your career never really made it further than it did when Lion was around.

However to be blunt, I pulled the exact same stunt you did. You tried to belittle Celt by bringing up his past despite his success since then, I did the same to you. If my mastery of it slipped it's only because I sunk to your level.

And my brothers good, better than yours I would wager.

Flattered, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Nero Trinity

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:59 pm

Easty wrote:
I'll mek ye ea' those words...

Okay Jackie, make me...

Cleansing you will be well worth the effort...
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:35 pm

I must say, Jack, your exchange with our Crusader friend here is quite amusing. More so when you do it in my voice. May I add, you do a better job of being me than the majority of actors people hire to appear in their televised promos to give the impression that they've somehow one-upped me.

Keep up the good work. Until, of course, I get what I want. AND THEN... Then we'll see if we can't find some work for you to do that suits my interest. I've considered it; it'd be a shame to throw away such a useful tool...
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:43 pm

You forget, Mr DunnMe?No, the other one. You forget that that was the birth of our existence in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Nero Trinity

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:01 pm

Easty wrote:
You forget, Mr DunnMe?No, the other one. You forget that that was the birth of our existence in the first place.

Mind you, it will also be the end of your existence...
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Perhaps, perhaps not. And I am under the impression that you have injected yourself into this conversation between two gentlemen - I would say three and a bit, but everyone knows neither Jack or the section of Matt we are allied with are gentlemen - in a bid to make yourself more relevant.

Dunnwood, your face, my ass, they should meet; Monte Cristo, you're the dogshit I just can't scrape off my shoes.
Back to top Go down
Nero Trinity

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:11 pm

Easty wrote:
Perhaps, perhaps not. And I am under the impression that you have injected yourself into this conversation between two gentlemen - I would say three and a bit, but everyone knows neither Jack or the section of Matt we are allied with are gentlemen - in a bid to make yourself more relevant.

Dunnwood, your face, my ass, they should meet; Monte Cristo, you're the dogshit I just can't scrape off my shoes.

The feeling is mutual "Mr. Dunn" the longer I have to wait to enlighten you means the longer I have to punish you...
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:23 pm

If you will kindly refer to yourself to prior instances of my physical actualities, Mr Crysto, you will notice that I am the more dominant personailty when it comes to wrestling-related affairs. And matches with me are a relatively straightforward, minimalist affair. So you will unfortunately not have the chance to "punish", as you so incorrectly put it, Dunn.

That is of course unless the powers that be decide to place you into a match with the man whose dominant outwardly embodiment is - at for the time being - Matthew P. Dunn. Then you will have your time. I am merely hungry; he likes to play with his food.
Back to top Go down
VinnyPic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Wicked
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:32 am

Curious and Curiouser.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:25 am

Apathy: ...
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:25 am

How much you wanna bet that all that's going through Dunns mind at the moment is a menage a trois with himself?
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:28 am

Cactus Sam wrote:
How much you wanna bet that all that's going through Dunns mind at the moment is a menage a trois with himself?

Big word, old friend.

Come baaaaack. =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread   FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Draft 2010 Discussion Thread
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next