Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!

Go down 
+26
McDaygo
Kaoru
Lazyking
Christian Moorebyss
Abel Steele
The Dude
Omega
Rottata
Hannibal Frost
Drew Michaels
David GS
Jaro Classic
Easy
MASS Caesar
Vincent Van Rose
Eric Scorpio
Leon Caprice
Slegna
PX
Gabriel Crow
Easty
The Returned
Alex O'Rion
RCA
The Celt
Skyler Striker
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:42 pm

I know, my anger, cruelty, lack of humour and general expressions of ill will towards all are well documented around these parts.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:44 pm

Clarke wrote:
I know, my anger, cruelty, lack of humour and general expressions of ill will towards all are well documented around these parts.

And ironically it may be why you are so well loved!
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:46 pm

Yes, the ironing is delicious.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Clarke wrote:

OOC: You know what I mean, lol
Back to top Go down
MASS Caesar

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:09 pm

MORE VILLAINY SAYS I! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

OoC: Awesome Show, all the matches set up things to come and where well written. Kudos to the staff again. I thought my match was short and no villainy, but I am still getting back into the flow and Apostasy is the hot hand, so he should be able to choke out a still rusty and distracted Caesar.

IC:
Caesar: You Christians haven't seen the last of me! I intend to bring back a nice Roman custom to FMW soon. Roman Candle anyone? MUHAHAHAHAHA

Mercury whispers something in his ear

Caesar: So making people into human candles isn't a fun idea for the whole family like it was back in my time?

Mercury shakes his head no

Caesar: When did the world become full of sissies!

Mercury: Blame the Greeks?

Caesar: Well, I will make it as much of a fun activity for the whole family to watch as beheadings, floggings, crucifixions! Any parent worth there lives would love nothing more than to take there young to a Crucifixion!

Mercury whispers again in Caesar's ear.

Caesar: No more Crucifixions?

Mercury: Unless you count Jaro Crucifying Drew Michaels, than no.

Caesar walks away in disgust, holding his neck from Apostosy's choke out. Out of nowhere, he low blows an arena attendant and kicks him right in the head. He smiles a bit and walks off.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:18 pm

^

Now that's Villainy.

Together Demons!
Back to top Go down
MASS Caesar

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:44 pm

OoC: TOGETHER DEMONS! We Pillage, Rape, Burn, and Pillage again just to make Sure! TOGETHER! MUHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:58 pm

The Ares wrote:
Oh goodie I get to face FMW's token angry black man Dante Jo....

....what do you mean they got a new one?

OOC: Though I am saddened by the lose of the awesome known only as Team Eric and that Drebus will have to wait to return, I'm stoked for my match. Calvin, I say we tear this son of a bitch down, hows about you?

The show itself was good though I found myself thinking back to the days of Anxiety a bit with the over-exposure of Tyrant ala Mortus, but it was still a solid show. More detailed feedback to come.

OOC: I'm all for it man, I've been looking forward to having a match with you, and I'm glad to hear it's finally happening.

IC:

While a few years back, I would have considered that a compliment, being compared to Dante, but these days, I find it a pretty harsh insult. Of course, I'm sure that back alley whiskey hound wouldn't mind being compared to someone competent, sober, and not-hacktacular, like myself.

Now, this second stanza here, this is where the other fags talk about shutting you're wide open mouth, giving you something to talk about, etc. But me? I find you to be a funny motherfucker. I like a guy who speaks his mind, especially in the face of this laughable hierarchy these fools cling to. I will, however, make it my mission to bend you by the notches in your spine if your bark doesn't match your bite. I'm a dog. I take offense to shit like that.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:19 pm

^ He's getting good at this.

The bait-and-switch between the cards was my favorite part of the show. TyranT played the role to a tee, and it again drives a wedge between TyranT and Faith. You really get a sense that Faith will never be a superstar until daddy is gone. She's already won the #1 contendership to the FMW World Championship and the Hayabusa Cup, and had both taken away. Really digging that part of the show right now.

Main event was fantastic, although would have been a lot better had Dunnwood showed on time and Damien Inferno showed at all. Shit happens. Still a great read.

The fatal four way was another highlight for me. Hope to see more from all four people involved in that one. I'd also like to hear what you guys, as the future of Distortion, thought of the show.

Have to agree that MASS Caesar was not portrayed all that well. Major win for Apostasy though who continues to roll.

Both Trey Spruance and Faith looked good in their squashes, and not really at the expense of their opponents either. Great writing there.

When Cactus Sam and Chase started debating the "ally vs. ally" themed Supremacy card, a part of me expected one of them to challenge the other to a match. Man, that takes me back.

I don't really have much to say that hasn't already been said. Great work.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Easier wrote:
OOC: I'm all for it man, I've been looking forward to having a match with you, and I'm glad to hear it's finally happening.

IC:

While a few years back, I would have considered that a compliment, being compared to Dante, but these days, I find it a pretty harsh insult. Of course, I'm sure that back alley whiskey hound wouldn't mind being compared to someone competent, sober, and not-hacktacular, like myself.

Now, this second stanza here, this is where the other fags talk about shutting you're wide open mouth, giving you something to talk about, etc. But me? I find you to be a funny motherfucker. I like a guy who speaks his mind, especially in the face of this laughable hierarchy these fools cling to. I will, however, make it my mission to bend you by the notches in your spine if your bark doesn't match your bite. I'm a dog. I take offense to shit like that.

OOC: You and me both man, I remember when you've debuted and seeing how far you've come, how much you've improved, I can promise you I am stoked. You will get my best as best I can, and I hope the same from you.

IC: Dear sweet merciful Drebus cakes.

I think I'm going to like you, I didn't think anyone around these parts would bring that about.

You speak your mind, you don't give two shits, you just don't care.

You're just like me.

This is going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Great, great, GREAT show. As someone who hasn't had much exposure to it (read: only been efedding for a year), I really like the Commentary POV style of match writing. As someone who hasn't become well-acquainted with Caesar's character yet, I'm afraid I can't pass judgment on his portrayal. The main event was phenomenal, even if all of the participants didn't meet the deadline; all the other matches rocked as well.

I'm really psyched to be a part of this fed, guys - it just plain rocks. 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:10 pm

I think David got over really well. Overall, the show was awesome. I think Supremacy is going to be off the chain.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:09 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
IC: Its time Skyler...I'll be coming for you.

Come on. I taught you to be more intimidating than that. Use words like 'crush', 'destroy', 'annihilate'. They make you sound like you're a credible threat.

You're a stray dog who sees the reflection of the moon on the surface of the water. No matter how hard you try to reach me, you will sink to the bottom.

Your fangs will never reach me.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:12 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:

They most likely will since you will probably be too high to evade them. Your kind never seem to be able to do anything for themselves. Fucking junkies...
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:27 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:

*Insert joke about Leon sucking on Striker here*
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:29 pm

You seem to be confusing me with addicts, Drew.

Also, I just have to say that you sound like a grumpy old man sitting in his armchair, complaining about the world.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:31 pm

OOC:

Being a writer for the show, I guess I'll limit my praise as I think it would be quite self fulfilling.

So... no praise.

I'll just say thanks for enjoying it.

And, I was kinda disappointed by the ME. Great read, but my disappointment stems from a personal level. Inferno didn't promo and Dunnwood was late. And.. I didn't really see the logic in having a returning wrestler have his return match tag team style. Its awesome to come back into the main event and all. It's just, and this is in no way is meant to offend Dunnwood, I would have liked to just been able to rely on myself for the win or the loss.

I'm not being a dick here, but it was just another way for me to get lost in the shuffle. Over my time in FMW, I've always felt Hannibal Frost the character was getting swallowed up by all the better people around him. Oh well, here's to getting things on track at Supremacy.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:34 pm

A bitter old man? Yeah, I guess I am such a bad person for despising drugs and what they do to people. Damn me for not being a fan of anyone killing themselves with unnatural chemicals. Guess I should just sit back and watch you die while millions of children continue to think of you as a role model, that would be the heroic thing to do, right?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:37 pm

Hannibal, let me ask you something.

Why won't Drew and Skyler just do each other already?
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:42 pm

Easty wrote:
HOLY SHIT. What a show. Distortion proves, once again, it's the motherfucking place to be.

Nigga please, no it's not. But congradulations though.

IC: Mr. McKenzie, why don't you stop dodging and deflecting unto your daughter and actually address the man you have to worry about?

No offense, of course, to Ms. McKenzie.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:45 pm

RCA wrote:
Hannibal, let me ask you something.

Why won't Drew and Skyler just do each other already?

You and Celt think alike! I was actually wondering the same thing ....Maybe they think a build up to the moment will increase ratings? Suspect
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:46 pm

Don't you ever...compare me to Celt in your worthless pathetic life.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:47 pm

Romeo wrote:
Mr. McKenzie, why don't you stop dodging and deflecting unto your daughter and actually address the man you have to worry about?

Personally, I think it is funny that when TyranT became champion; people were saying he could have a reign like Ethan Black did. Now, we see that this is indeed true because Billy McKenzie ONCE AGAIN going to be sitting out another show despite holding the supposed top title in the company.

Classy champion you have there FMW.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:49 pm

RCA wrote:
Don't you ever...compare me to Celt in your worthless pathetic life.

Mental note to self....Never compare Celt to this guy....Ok Gotcha!!!
Back to top Go down
MASS Caesar

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:49 pm

Caesar: I agree with the middle class cry baby RCA! (This is meant as a complement) The sexual tension between these two men would make Aristotle jealous in envy. You two should make like Greeks and your...what is it called nowadays? Gangbang? Give each other a Rom...er Greek Steam Bath? Have your gay intercourse and proceed to kill each other in your lovers quarrel. Though the Heretic Michaels verbage is drooling with pent up gay tension. Skyler is just his stag to prey on.

Mercury walks by after Caesar walks away, punting a potted plant for no reason.

Mercury: He is extremely high on opium right now. But basically, Michaels likes to give "the holy spirit" to those in a special way. Poor Skyler is his next blessed one...I mean victim. God I hate my job. Please kill him. One of you. Please?
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:
Personally, I think it is funny that when TyranT became champion; people were saying he could have a reign like Ethan Black did. Now, we see that this is indeed true because Billy McKenzie ONCE AGAIN going to be sitting out another show despite holding the supposed top title in the company.

Which is why we need a new power on top.

Hark, FMW, Mr. Michaels is a genius. It's pretty foolhardy to keep ignoring him.

Last edited by Romeo on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Headbanger wrote:

Yes, yes he is.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

Headbanger wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Mr. McKenzie, why don't you stop dodging and deflecting unto your daughter and actually address the man you have to worry about?

I agree you think our top strap would be defended a little more often but hey I am not a booker -- so I am stuck in battle royal with other newbie matches for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:54 pm

Gay jokes? I try to shine relevance on a horrible social plight and you make gay jokes?

God, we are one step away from Larry the Cable Guy wandering in here and trying to be witty...
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:56 pm

Hey, now. As a Nebraska native, I'm mildly offended by that. Also...

Git 'r dun! Had to say it. Sorry.

OOC: See above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next