Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!

Go down 
+26
McDaygo
Kaoru
Lazyking
Christian Moorebyss
Abel Steele
The Dude
Omega
Rottata
Hannibal Frost
Drew Michaels
David GS
Jaro Classic
Easy
MASS Caesar
Vincent Van Rose
Eric Scorpio
Leon Caprice
Slegna
PX
Gabriel Crow
Easty
The Returned
Alex O'Rion
RCA
The Celt
Skyler Striker
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:09 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
NO LISTEN SKYLER! I. am. free. I'm free from your vintage teachings, I'm damn well free of your shadow and, well, I have the freedom of mind to not touch those F'n drugs! So stop your crazy rambling of saying everything I've done has been through you, its bullshit! And if you believe that for one goram second, then I pity you. From the time we first set out til now... Its not me thats fallen into your shadow, its you...You have stepped back into your own.

And what is with this "fangs" symbolism. When I step into that ring, I will punch you, I will fight you...I will end you. So ramble about a mongrel with fangs, but what happens when you enter a ring with a dog with sharpened fangs that you NEED to attack and try to put down?...

So just drop your irrelevant points Skyler, stop being consumed by your pointless thoughts. I am not in your shadow, as now, through our choices...You stand in mine.

But do not worry Sky, I'll bring you into the light, because when I'm done with you...You'll live a free straight-edge life.

I'm not against you...I'm only trying to help you.

Your intentions aren't my problem, Leon. I couldn't care less why you're doing what you're doing. What matters to me is what takes place in that ring. And once again, you're taking the wrong approach to this.

Putting a dog down implies that dog is going to die. I still have use for you yet, Leon. I won't put you down. I'll bend, break and shatter you. Then you'll submit, you'll bark those two fateful words. And then I'll rebuild you. I'll make you my trained attack dog.

Don't bite the hand that feeds.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:10 pm

Headbanger wrote:
And Abel, I am the hero FMW needs; not sure about deserves but the way you phrased that, you make it sound like you do not believe in the beautiful potential of FMW. FMW can be a wonderful place, we just have to make it that way. Doubt me all you like Abel, your accusations will only fuel me to stay on my righteous path because I know the entire world is watching and I have an example to set. And Abel, you shall see that example when we meet on Ammunition, you will see I hold no ill will against those who are righteous and pure like yourself. It will be about competition and pride in our work, not hatred and greed like what is too often on display.

Abel, I will prove to you my intentions are pure, I promise.

I don't want your proof Drew, I see the facts clearly now...

You may not be the hero FMW wanted, or maybe that should be "The hero that I wanted for the FMW". But you ARE the hero it deserves. I have held you up to a standard that I set and for failing to meet that standard I do not blame you, I simply question myself.

You are right Drew there will be no animosity between us anymore. I will fight you on FMW's terms and on FMW's battleground because that is the standard I set myself but after the match I will shake your hand - win or lose and be content in the knowledge that for now ......you are FMW's hero. and you are fighting for the FMW that only you can see.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:

Your intentions aren't my problem, Leon. I couldn't care less why you're doing what you're doing. What matters to me is what takes place in that ring. And once again, you're taking the wrong approach to this.

Putting a dog down implies that dog is going to die. I still have use for you yet, Leon. I won't put you down. I'll bend, break and shatter you. Then you'll submit, you'll bark those two fateful words. And then I'll rebuild you. I'll make you my trained attack dog.

OOC: WIN. I am with Romeo here, so looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:37 pm

That's right Drew...You're Batman

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:55 am

:From a hospital room in Orlando, FL:

Good to see the tag team champs are such a strong team.

TyranT, you may be a piece of Alabama trash, but you sure know how to keep things interesting.

Damien and Eric, see you at Supremacy.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:24 am

Skyler Striker wrote:

I wont become your bitch Sky. I'm not just going to change my morals and accept your recent addiction. Heck what makes you so certain that you'll be able to wrestle then, what sources can you draw from that you'll be fit then? I saw the beating that Frost and Dunnwood gave you. I saw the pain you were in, what did that lead to? 3 more pills a night.

Seriously man...you're killing yourself.

But I need to be honest with you now, I did a background check on you awhile ago...

Leon opens the cream colored folder within his grasp

Skyler Striker, Born April 20, 1980 in Perth, Australia.
At a young age you started watching wrestling, it was your dream to be a wrestler. Yet your father never approved, thought you were wasting your time watching television, that it amounted to nothing...Then he died, conveniently just before you got to tell him what you thought of his opinion of you...

And quite a few years there was this very familiar situation to now, except you were part of a stable of 5 called "Index 5". You had a falling out with a man named Scott Southland. You all graduated together and were quite the team, however sometime into it Scott was kicked from the group. Yet the record here says, that you then went back to see him, why was that? A weight on your shoulders you wanted to get off, you pushed a man away and felt guilty? And what did you see when you opened that door to his house Skyler? What did you see?

Your "friend" Scott had hung himself... Now it doesn't say why he did that, why you went back or what was the reason he left the group, or more interestingly was there drugs involved back then and even, that Scott possibly found out something about you, and you threatened the life out of him.

But at that same time, you must have felt untouchable. Erin was having the beautiful baby Jade, and you were going to be the proud daddy. Then what happened?

Your stable member dies, Erin leaves you and you run off to Japan with the newly born Jade. I wonder how you managed to sleep at night during that time, seeing all that you did...did you turn to alcohol or drugs then? When the flashbacks became to much, did you tempt yourself?

See for me, I look at this and I think that this isn't the first time drugs have come into your life. I see this and think that your life was so fucked up then, that you fell from grace and started your addiction in Japan. See, I always wondered why you were so strong with this addiction all of a sudden, how quickly it came about. Leah didn't notice it, Jade didn't either and even I was fooled by it. So how can one man snap from being a clean man to then popping pills like tic-tacs, hmm?

Because this isn't recent news, is it Skyler, you call me out and say that you'll break me, heck I can't even say that back to you. You are already broken, already damaged, already possessed by your addiction. Which conveniently came to a head, when your wrist was broken. Must have already had the drugs in the house by then...wasn't too much effort, just took a few more for the extra pain, right?

But let’s get to the point Skyler... You've got a past, a past of misery, death and teams that just don't work out. You left a tag partner there, and my guess is that you've already discarded me too. But the big point is why your sudden drive to attack me. It's like you're trying to prove a point to me... that you can wrestle, like you wanted to say to your father... That you can be a good tag partner, like you were going to say to Scott.

See Skyler, call me your shadow, but I don’t have a dark past like that. I don’t have skeletons in my closet. But you, oh you do need help, but not just for this addiction, but you need physiological help, get those demons out of you.

But don’t worry Skyler, I’m here to help, once I beat this addiction out of you, once I bruise your brain to the point you can’t remember your past, I’ll help you rebuild yourself.

So don’t worry Skyler, this nightmare will only last a few more days.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:31 am

OOC:

I seriously mark for this^^ match.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:32 am

I'm gonna have to put you on a shock collar, aren't I?

So you've read a Wikipedia biography on me. Good job there, Sherlock. But you want to know what I think of your inferences? To be honest, it doesn't matter, because I'm going to tell you what I think anyway.

I think you don't know SHIT.

You presume I've been on drugs before but the simple fact is that you're wrong. Not Scott's death, not my previous injuries, not Erin - none of those things drove me to take drugs, and you know why? Because I'm not a junkie. I don't take what I'm taking for fun, Leon. I take it because it's goddamn necessary for my survival as a competitor in this company, alright? Losing is not an option for me, not with the weight that sits on my shoulders when I walk to the ring. What sustained me during my time in Japan wasn't drugs... it was family and friends. It was my own daughter, who I raised alone and loved. It was my brother, who I trained and competed with. And it was YOU, Leon. It was Leon Caprice who was my friend during those times. You weren't just a friend, either, you were my best friend. But now... now you're just an ignorant, stupid pup.

This didn't start suddenly. It started from the moment VanGuard chose to break my bones, and ever since that night I've been on medication. Not addicted, just letting it run its course. So I have to take a few extra now and then? Big deal. Talk to the doctors, they'll give you my medical history. Talk to Jade, who was watching me the whole time. Talk to Leah, who's in your very own household, and ask her how long she'd been waiting to put me into a fucking CAST!

Everyone's against me, Leon. Hannibal Frost wants his revenge. Danse Macabre want the tag titles. I've got numerous people hunting the Abandoned Championship. Drew Michaels and the Broken Saints want to Crusade right through me. My own family thought that they'd throw me in a hospital, and you've knocked me out twice already with the intention to do it again! But no more. There's a fire inside me now. Not just an ember in my eye or a spark in my soul but a wildfire, running out of control and over ever boundary so that it's surging through every single part of me. And it wants to burn.

You may not have the 'skeletons in your closet' that I do, but I will light you ablaze, Leon Caprice, and when I'm done with you there won't even be a skeleton left for your casket.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:16 am

OOC: I am definately on the edge of my seat for the Skylar Caprice match!! The shit talking is amazing
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:23 am

Skyler.

It's SkylEr, not SkylAr.

Sorry I get pissy when people say Quinn instead of Quint. I also don't approve of misspelling other people's names. Not to be a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:25 am

Clarke wrote:
Skyler.

It's SkylEr, not SkylAr.

Sorry I get pissy when people say Quinn instead of Quint. I also don't approve of misspelling other people's names. Not to be a jerk.

Oops!! Call it payback for all the Alex van osbournes then....It even gets spelled that way in the different shows...ITS AXEL DAMMIT!!! And no its not an axl rose rip off -- my 1st dog was named AXEL
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:20 pm

OOC: I'm a little late to the party here... but... some responses...

Woo! Superstar of the month! I rule!

I like the whole "nobody escapes the Apathetic Clutch" angle. Me likey.

One of the things I've noticed as of late (and I'm partially at fault for this) is that matches are getting shorter. And you know what? That's a good thing. Longer write-ups should be reserved for more important matches. You'd like every match to be back-and-forth, especially when both people promo well (like in my match with Caesar, who did deserve to have a bit more offense), but at the same time, I'm not reading 7 different 12 page matches and a bunch of really long segments. Ideally, no-shows would be the first candidates for shorter matches. Ideally, closely contested promo scores would reflect in closely contested matches. There's also considerations to storyline, pushes and whatever else.

To clarify: yeah, Mass Caesar should've had a little bit more offense. My promo wasn't that great. But the overall trend is nice.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:20 pm

Lazyking wrote:
I would just like to say that I didn't lose, as a matter of fact, I proved why I'm the star of this brand.

Hang on a second ... Did I black out and miss something because I'm pretty damn sure you weren't the one who walked out with his hand raise ...

Neither did you!

I know that! But at least I was actually in the ring at the time, instead of on my ass on the outside waiting for the world to stop spinning after getting my ass dropkicked to the outside.

That was actually quite funny. The look on his face was hilarious. But yours was even funnier bro. It was like "What the fuck just hit me!" HAHAHA

DOM! Shut the fuck up! I KNOW I was the one who got pinned, you don't have to keep reminding me every 5 MINUTES!

Geez I was just trying to have some fun.

Well don't! I don't wanna hear it, Ok? I went out there and was THE shining star in that match and yet GS got one lucky shot on me and he got the win!

Lucky? He nearly broke you in half with that Spear!

Yeah lucky! I spiked his ass and Butters saved him, giving him the chance to get his lucky shot on me ...

Christian keeps ranting as the camera backs out of the room.

OOC: Sorry it took me a while to get something posted but I've had limited internet for the last few days.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:47 pm

One comment I forgot to address.

Hannibal Frost: The reason you did not return in a singles match is basically because we figured you should pick up where you left off. It's like you were never gone!

And because your tag partner douched you (as you douched him at 9.2 Smile), now things are even. And the two of you can settle your differences at Supremacy. And then in the big, big match at Lethal Injection.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:32 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
You presume I've been on drugs before but the simple fact is that you're wrong

Alcohol is a drug and rumor I heard from Jonathan is you were pretty drunk when you met/fucked/impregnated/"fell in love with" Leah. So yeah, good job telling a bold faced lie.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:44 pm

OOC: MORE GOD DAMNED MOTHER FUCKING COMMENTS IN THE AMMUNITION THREAD NAO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Headbanger wrote:
Skyler Striker wrote:
You presume I've been on drugs before but the simple fact is that you're wrong

Alcohol is a drug and rumor I heard from Jonathan is you were pretty drunk when you met/fucked/impregnated/"fell in love with" Leah. So yeah, good job telling a bold faced lie.

That's seriously the best you can come up with? Don't take my words out of context. I've been drunk before, that I have no shame in admitting.

However, I have NOT been on a prolonged period of prescription medication before.

Don't play me for a fool.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:00 am

Poison is poison, your particular type does not mean you are going to die any less.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:58 am

Ah yes, because all those people who get drunk once are instantly the bane of society.

Your arguments get weaker by the day.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:06 am

Jaro wrote:
One comment I forgot to address.

Hannibal Frost: The reason you did not return in a singles match is basically because we figured you should pick up where you left off. It's like you were never gone!

And because your tag partner douched you (as you douched him at 9.2 Smile), now things are even. And the two of you can settle your differences at Supremacy. And then in the big, big match at Lethal Injection.

I feel like an idiot now for even bringing it up. That actually makes perfect sense.

My apologies.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:49 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
Ah yes, because all those people who get drunk once are instantly the bane of society.

Your arguments get weaker by the day.

They are when they have a tendency to make huge, life altering decisions while intoxicated. This time it was random unprotected sex with a stranger, next time it could be so much more.

Alcohol destroys lives, that is a fact. To try to sugarcoat it as anything else is simply an addict trying to justify themselves.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:03 am

Clarke wrote:
Skyler.

It's SkylEr, not SkylAr.

don't be so harsh Quinn/Jaye/Clark
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:05 am

I just cried. Tears Mark, tears!
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:46 am

Headbanger wrote:
They are when they have a tendency to make huge, life altering decisions while intoxicated. This time it was random unprotected sex with a stranger, next time it could be so much more.

Alcohol destroys lives, that is a fact. To try to sugarcoat it as anything else is simply an addict trying to justify themselves.

Know what else destroys lives, throwing ones self over and over again into the same fight for absolutely no change whatsoever. Don't believe me?

Ask Alex or Andrew O'Rion
Ask Dante Jones
Ask Nick Bryson.

Hell

Ask Juliet

Skyler may be an addict, and may be unable to see the difference.

But you, your poisons the attention, the need to make the world better. You'll destroy countless lives all for the "greater good" all without caring who falls to the wayside, whose life you destroy.

All because you can't let it go.

Because you're addicted to being the good guy, to fighting the good fight.

Not all poisons come in pill or liquid form Drew.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:52 am

If I didn't know any better, I would say you know first hand.

There was no sophomoric humor or nothing.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:05 pm

Fucktards or not.

Family is family.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:58 pm

The Ares wrote:
Headbanger wrote:

Know what else destroys lives, throwing ones self over and over again into the same fight for absolutely no change whatsoever. Don't believe me?

Ask Alex or Andrew O'Rion
Ask Dante Jones
Ask Nick Bryson.

Hell

Ask Juliet

Skyler may be an addict, and may be unable to see the difference.

But you, your poisons the attention, the need to make the world better. You'll destroy countless lives all for the "greater good" all without caring who falls to the wayside, whose life you destroy.

All because you can't let it go.

Because you're addicted to being the good guy, to fighting the good fight.

Not all poisons come in pill or liquid form Drew.

Nevermind Exodus, idjiit. He's harboring a darkness inside him that he merely cloaks with righteousness and holier-than-thou platitudes.

Nevertheless, he's twice as fucked up and dysfunctional as you regular mudmonkies while you hurl feces at one another and three times as hard on a perpetual acid trip.

I conjure you look familiar, boy. What's your name again? Er...Erin? Ethan? Why the fact I cannot recall leaves me cross. I daresay tickled pink.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:53 pm

Hey, I remember you.

You came from the federation where you weren't quite as good as me.

Asthma wasn't it?

As for my name, keep an eye on the W column, you'll eventually get to see the same pattern and remember my name that way. I'd hate for an obviously senile old man who thinks 24 is boyhood to have to strain themselves to remember it any other way.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:09 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
I'm gonna have to put you on a shock collar, aren't I?

So you've read a Wikipedia biography on me. Good job there, Sherlock. But you want to know what I think of your inferences? To be honest, it doesn't matter, because I'm going to tell you what I think anyway.

I think you don't know SHIT.

You presume I've been on drugs before but the simple fact is that you're wrong. Not Scott's death, not my previous injuries, not Erin - none of those things drove me to take drugs, and you know why? Because I'm not a junkie. I don't take what I'm taking for fun, Leon. I take it because it's goddamn necessary for my survival as a competitor in this company, alright? Losing is not an option for me, not with the weight that sits on my shoulders when I walk to the ring. What sustained me during my time in Japan wasn't drugs... it was family and friends. It was my own daughter, who I raised alone and loved. It was my brother, who I trained and competed with. And it was YOU, Leon. It was Leon Caprice who was my friend during those times. You weren't just a friend, either, you were my best friend. But now... now you're just an ignorant, stupid pup.

This didn't start suddenly. It started from the moment VanGuard chose to break my bones, and ever since that night I've been on medication. Not addicted, just letting it run its course. So I have to take a few extra now and then? Big deal. Talk to the doctors, they'll give you my medical history. Talk to Jade, who was watching me the whole time. Talk to Leah, who's in your very own household, and ask her how long she'd been waiting to put me into a fucking CAST!

Everyone's against me, Leon. Hannibal Frost wants his revenge. Danse Macabre want the tag titles. I've got numerous people hunting the Abandoned Championship. Drew Michaels and the Broken Saints want to Crusade right through me. My own family thought that they'd throw me in a hospital, and you've knocked me out twice already with the intention to do it again! But no more. There's a fire inside me now. Not just an ember in my eye or a spark in my soul but a wildfire, running out of control and over ever boundary so that it's surging through every single part of me. And it wants to burn.

You may not have the 'skeletons in your closet' that I do, but I will light you ablaze, Leon Caprice, and when I'm done with you there won't even be a skeleton for your casket.

Well aren’t you just delirious, Wikipedia? No man I use to be your best friend, I already knew about Erin, I already knew about your Dad and I already knew when you were born. So I did some research, but don’t refer to this “Wikipedia” I do my own investigations, just so I know that my information is correct and hasn’t been through a dodgy pair of hands.

But enough about that, and enough of your irrelevant threats. Whats0 this about setting me ablaze, good symbolic reference but come’on, I say I’ll continuously punch you in the head, that’s do-able but you say you’re going to set me on fire until there won’t be a skeleton to put into my casket, now where does that become fun? And you do realize that we are still the tag champs, as in, unless you want a skeleton as a tag partner, you might want to change your drug-induced threats.

But this has to stop Skyler, you’re going too far. You have a family who love you and want to move back and live under the same roof as you. Your wife Leah has been missing you tremendously and well I’ve been wanting to have my true friend back. Don’t you see what your actions are doing though? You’ve corrupted yourself to the point that no-one can bare to be around you. No-one can sympathize with you, and no one is caring about you anymore. You are a shell of the man who beat Romeo for the Abandoned Title months back, and right now you can’t even stand to fight against everyone picking on you.

That’s why I’m going to step in.

I’m going to take you out of this equation, let you have time to fix yourself, breath some clean air, while I take the Abandoned title and lift it to its potential glory. And before you ramble on about you are the champ for a reason or why I have never had a shot at it, here is a stone cold truth. At 10.1 Romeo beat you, he beat you fairly and had the reward to either chose between the Abandoned title in all its glory or a shot at the FMW Title. Now why would any man chose a shot at a title over an actually shiny piece of metal? Drew didn’t, I bet Celt wouldn’t either, so there has to be a point to it…

Its because you’ve torn the Abandoned title down with you. Amongst your spiraling drug addicting you’ve brought shame to the title, you’ve pushed it into the darkness with you. But damned if I stand by and let you ruin it, let you ruin the top prize of our division!

And this continues to lead me to the honest truth that you’re ‘recent’ addiction has been a long term relationship with the white pill bottles. That you’ve tried to fool everyone for years. But don’t worry its understandable, you’re not the first to do this, nor will you be the last. But you lie about it…to your family…to your friend… So please don’t continue this point of saying you have just started. I know this isn’t a spontaneous thing. You don’t see a man start his cigarette addiction by having a whole carton, no it’s always a gradual thing, one or two smokes and then months and years down the track it grows. And that’s you now isn’t it, you’re consumed by it, you’re dissolving because of them, you’re dying because of them…

But don’t worry Skyler, I’m going to help you soon, I’ll make it quick. Then once its all done and your sins have been erased, you can be the family man you could always be, living in the nicest house, with the beautiful wife and the amazing kids. It’s all possible Skyler, just let me show you.

One little bit of pain, and then I’ll open your eyes.

OOC:
I want to see this back in action soon.

DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 Abandonedwheel
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:35 am

You're a giant idiot.

My threats are entirely relevant, I DID start taking these pills recently, but most of all your presumptions about me are wrong.

I'll burn you alive, Leon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next