Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!

Go down 
+26
McDaygo
Kaoru
Lazyking
Christian Moorebyss
Abel Steele
The Dude
Omega
Rottata
Hannibal Frost
Drew Michaels
David GS
Jaro Classic
Easy
MASS Caesar
Vincent Van Rose
Eric Scorpio
Leon Caprice
Slegna
PX
Gabriel Crow
Easty
The Returned
Alex O'Rion
RCA
The Celt
Skyler Striker
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:17 pm

DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! Disnewlogodraft

“Electrify” by Mute Math resounds throughout the Citrus Bowl as green spotlights flash and zoom around the arena. Pyrotechnic displays flourish the stage and run down the ramp to the ring, where green smoke pours out from the turnbuckles and slowly scatters throughout the arena. The camera shows pictures of excited fans, mostly males between 18-25 who want to see a real wrestling show and not some PG-rated shit. Eventually it settles on our announcing duo at their desk.

Sam: GOOD EVENING EVERYBODY! My name’s Sam, Cactus Sam, and welcome to Full Metal Wrestling’s awesome A-Division, DISTORTION!

Chase: I’m Chase, and if you’ve tuned in then we’ve got a hell of a show for you!

Sam: The highlight of the night and all of the 10.2 shows is right here as we witness what can only be described as AWESOMENESS IN A CAN.

Chase: In other words, a triple threat Tables, Ladders and Chairs Tag match for the Full Metal Undisputed Tag Team Championships! Crash Scene members Skyler Striker and Leon Caprice defend their belts against Danse Macabre as well as ex-HavOc!

Sam: Ex-HavOc?

Chase: Eastwood and Frost?

Sam: Oh, you mean Dunnwood and the man who used to be Frost but now has only half the awesome.

Chase: You’ve used the word awesome far too many times already. We’ve also got some great singles matches as well as a rookie four way match, so let’s get straight into that!

"Stuff Is Messed Up" by The Offspring hits the speakers as Bryce Thorne exits the curtain and makes his way out onto the stage. A mixed reaction from the crowd greets him, as does a lone spotlight.

Ella Vader: This match is scheduled for ONE FALL. Introducing first, from Hollywood, California, weighing in at 245 pounds, Bryce THOOORNE!!

Thorne begins his jaunt down to the ring, the only light coming from the spotlight illuminating him.

Chase: And here we have the first opponent in what is sure to be a showcase for the future talent of this company.

Sam: I doubt it, but I'm going to roll with it anyway.

Chase: These are up and coming superstars, I'm sure- GOD, there's Christian Moore! No music, no warning whatsoever! He's just decked Thorne!

Sam: I kinda like this guy when he's pissed.

The music is abruptly cut away and the lights snap on as Moore leads Thorne to the ring.

Chase: Can't blame him for trying to make a name for himself. They're finally in the ring, but all four men need to be there to get the bell.

Sam: Keep your focus in the present. We've got great action right here!

Chase: Moore is dismantling Thorne with kick after kick to his midsection, and a knee driven straight into the ribcage ends this assault.

Moore rips the bigger man up from the mat and whips him across the ring.

Chase: Thorne is rebounding... Moore's gunning for him, and Thorne pulls a stiff clothesline outta' nowhere! Moore folded up on impact!

Sam: And here comes the other half of this match!

David GS and Butters sprint down the ramp and hit the ring too fast for Thorne to mount a defensive.

Chase: We've finally got the bell to start this match! GS and Butters have Thorne surrounded. GS gives swings and connects...

Sam: Butters does the same and connects with a right hand of his own!

Chase: GS connects again!

Sam: Butters!

Chase: GS!

Sam: Butters!

Chase: GS is running to the ropes, he rebounds, diving shoulder block!

Sam: YES! Comedic blunders abound! Thorne moved at the last second!

Chase: Butters is down, and the crowd really seems to be behind either GS or Thorne here tonight. Thorne is coming up behind GS, but a swift 180 drop toe hold stops the advance!

Sam: Yeah, those are cheers. The crowd is definitely behind this GS fella'.

Butters and Moore both get to their feet as GS gets to his. The two men stare down GS, the man with the momentum.

Chase: Butters and Moore are charging GS with arms extended... but GS ducks! He comes around too quick for either superstar to realize and a double clothesline sends them both to the outside!

Sam: This guy is on fire...

Chase:He certainly is. Nice of you to recognize.

Sam: Maybe I spoke too soon.

Chase: Thorne just crushed GS with a forearm to the face. He's dropping down and now he's locking in a sleeper.

Sam: GS is quick; gotta keep him grounded.

GS begins to fall limp as Thorne squeezes the life out of him. Meanwhile, on the outside, things begin to heat up.

Chase: Butters and Moore are just now coming to life outside the ring. Butters is up first and quickly goes to sending Moore into the steel steps! Moore's knee connects first and sends him flipping onto the floor!

Sam: That's the only reason why I like clusters. Nothing is organized. Bodies are everywhere.

Chase: Indeed they are. Butters is going after Moore, who's just now wobbling to his feet. Butters has him... and slams his face right onto those steel steps!

Sam: To think, these two were teammates at 10.1. How the tables turn...

Chase: Butters is leaving Moore at ringside and climbing into the ring. Thorne sees him, dropping GS in the process, and goes for it! Butters and Thorne are going railing on each other!

Sam: Railing? Could you step anywhere closer to the homo erotica line?

Chase: Butters is getting the upper hand. Thorne doubles over from a kick to the midsection... and Butters puts the exclamation point on it with a snap DDT! Our first pin of the night... One! Tw-

Sam: Thorne kicks out!

Chase: Butters isn't really surprised and changes direction to GS, who's getting to his feet, coughing from his recent lack of oxygen.

Sam: Butters is on a warpath. This might not end well for GS.

GS sees Butters, but not in time. A stiff kick to the jaw sends GS back first onto the mat.

Chase: Butters is judging the distance... and a springboard moonsault connects with picture perfect precision! This could be it! One! Two! Th-

Sam: And GS says "No thank you, sir"! Kick out!

Chase: This time, Butters yells at the referee for what he thinks is a bad count. He wanted to end this.

Sam: But it continues...

Chase: That it does, and with Christian Moore heading to the top rope from the outside! Butters is up... and turning around... SHOOTING STAR PRESS! Moore just launched over the downed Bryce Thorne and onto the standing Butters!

Sam: You just don't see THAT every day.

Chase: And here's the pin! One! Two! Three! NO! Butters kicks out at the last NANO second!

Sam: Butters has gotta' be in pain. I really do believe his motto could apply to this situation.

Christian Moore sits up, stunned that Butters kicked out, and gets to his feet. A glance finds Thorne charging at full speed. Moore jumps, catching Thorne with an outstretched arm, and evens out the collision.

Chase: And both men just DECAPITATED each other! Everyone in this match is back first on the mat!

The referee checks to make sure no one is moving and starts the count, the crowd following him as he reaches three.

Sam: GS is stirring. As is Butters.

Chase: 4, 5, GS is up, and Butters is barely there. The count has been called off and GS is stalking Butters. The dazed man turns around and a big boot to the face brings him down!

Sam: Bryce Thorne is up next...

Chase: And GS jumps straight into a swinging neckbreaker!

Sam: Christian Moore is getting to his feet. This could be a clean sweep for GS.

Chase: And GS goes for the spear! But Moore counters! He just SPIKED him with a cradle piledriver!!!

Sam: I think this is finally it.

Chase: There's the pin! One! Two! Three! WAIT! Butters just interrupted the pin! This one isn't over!

Sam: Well I'll be damned.

Chase: Moore is pissed, but Butters won't have any of it. They're trading jabs, each one harder than the last, but Thorne is back up! Thorne swings for the clothesline, Moore ducks, and Butters is taken out of commission once again!

Sam: Okay, now this is way too much cluster.

Chase: Moore with a dropkick on Thorne and the big man goes through the middle rope! This kid is ON FIRE!

Sam: Calm down, man. You're spitting everywhere...

Chase: Moore is turning to find GS, but the The Phenom has found him first! SPEAR!!! Moore is down and quite possibly crippled! GS with the pin and ONE! TWO! THREE! This match is over!

Sam: Finally!

Ella Vader: Ladies and gents, your winner... DAVID G. EEESSSSSSSSS!!!!

David GS (7.62 aps + 1.1 avs = 8.72 total)
Butters (7.39 aps -0.1 penalty + 0.6 avs = 7.89 total)
Bryce Thorne (7.56 aps – 0.2 penalty + 0.5 avs = 7.86 total)
Christian Moore (7.14 aps – 0.2 penalty + 0.1 avs = 7.04 total)

"White Knuckles" by Alter Bridge hits the speakers as David GS raises his hands in victory. The crowd seems to even be behind him. A referee raises his hand and David ascends the turnbuckle, celebrating his first FMW victory.

Chase:What a start to this man's career and what a start to Distortion. Hang on tight, we've got more coming your way, folks!

Bloodrose waits patiently backstage as we come to his interview area, however we do not have long to wait as his guests decide to speak even before he does.

Crow: Hurry it up. I’d rather not be wasting time with this ridiculous interview.

Inferno: Patience.

Bloodrose: Ah, gentlemen! Welcome. Dear Full Metal audience, allow me to introduce to you one of the contending teams for tonight’s main event, Gabriel Crow and Damien Inferno, Danse Macabre! So, friends, you have enjoyed a very successful tag team run in the company so far. How have you achieved so much?

Crow: We work as a tag team, obviously. We’re cohesive. We know each other’s strategies and moves. We train for hours on end, unlike some teams.

Inferno: When you work as closely as we do, you become much more skilled at tag team wrestling.

Bloodrose: Excellent. So tonight you have your first attempt at the Tag Team gold. Are you expecting to come away with the victory?

Crow: What a stupid question. Of course we are.

Inferno: Expecting anything less is expecting failure. We won’t accept that.

Bloodrose: And your thoughts on the other teams?

Inferno: Frost and Eastwood – or whoever he’s playing the role of these days – are insignificant compared to the tag team champions.

Crow: Their rematch is a complete joke. They need to learn that once you’ve failed, you have to regroup. They’re practically at each other’s throats, thanks to Frost being a sissy.

Inferno: The Tag Team Champions are our real targets. When we beat them, we prove that we can handle the best teams in this company.

Crow: And with Striker injured, as well as being a pissed-off druggie, we’ll only have to dismantle an out of shape duo that don’t know what it is to be real Tag Team Champions.

Inferno: We’ll climb those ladders and take those tag belts for ourselves. We’ll be higher than Skyler is after he’s taken his meds.

Crow and Inferno leave the area without another word, and the camera pans back in to Bloodrose.

Bloodrose: Do I have to say it?

Someone behind the camera mutters ‘just do it!’.

Bloodrose: It’s a horrible night to... ah, fuck it.

Bloodrose walks off the set and the scene disappears as we return to the arena.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:18 pm

"Scentless Apprentice" by Nirvana hits the speakers and ushers forward Jetstream from the curtain. He hits the stage to mixed applause and makes his way to the ring.

Ella Vader: This match is scheduled for ONE FALL. Introducing first, at 224 pounds and from within his own mind, JETSTREAM!!!

Jetstream hits the ring and goes to the ropes, throwing up a fist for the fans.

Chase: And rolling into the second match of the night, Distortion has lost no momentum. This show is only gonna' get better from here.

Sam: High hopes, broadcast partner. I, myself, like to keep lowered expectations.

"We Die Young" by Alice in Chains hits the speakers next as Trey Spruance comes through the curtain to a sizable applause from the crowd.

Ella Vader: And his opponent, making his way to the ring, weighing in at 200 pounds and from Eureka, California, TREY SPRUUUUAAANNCCEE!!!

Spruance throws up the devil horns as his name is called and smiles at the applause that follows.

Chase: And a warm welcome to everyone's favourite on again, off again druggie.

Sam: Not to mention one of the biggest underdogs this company has ever seen.

Chase: He's definitely the man everyone wants to see succeed.

Sam: But addictions do provide quite an obstacle to overcome.

Spruance hits the ring and throws up another set of devil horns as his music plays on.

Chase: Not to mention his opponent tonight, who last week took home a tag team victory.

Sam: Guess we can only wait and watch.

Spruance and Jetstream trade glances as the music is cut and the bell is rung.

Chase: Both men are circling each other, elbow to collar tie up, and Spruance is getting the upper hand.

Sam: Looks like he hasn't lost any in ring ability. Hopefully he found a little more on his last hiatus.

Chase: Spruance pushing Jetstream back into the corner, but Jetstream slips out. He's got the leg... schoolboy! One! Two! Kickout by Spruance!

Sam: A little early for that. Jetstream might be a little worried about his chances.

Chase: Spruance is quick to get back on the offense. Both men are tied up again... Spruance with a kick to the gut, and a sweep of the legs takes Jetstream down! Spruance is back to the ropes and rebounding, up and over Jetstream who's getting to his feet... and Spruance with a shoulder tackle! Jetstream is back up...

Sam: Clothesline from Spruance!

Chase: Jetstream back up again!

Sam: Another clothesline from Spruance!

Chase: This time Jetstream is slow to his feet, Spruance is stalking... and a sprinting lariat plants Jetstream for good! There's the pin! One! Two! Th- Kickout!

Sam: Jetstream doesn't look too focused, but I doubt he goes down that easy.

Chase: Spruance doesn't seem surprised. He's got Jetstream on his feet, but Jetstream breaks away with a jab! And another! And ano- Spruance blocks! There's a kick to the gut... and a double arm DDT brings him down!

Sam: Spruance isn't even trying for the pin. I think he's getting used to the crowd's love for him.

Chase: People always love the underdog.

Spruance has his back turned to the crowd and doesn't see Jetstream stumbling to his feet.

Chase: Oh no, Spruance doesn't see what's about to happen. Jetstream is diving for the low blow and SPRUANCE CATCHES THE ARM WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING!! HE KNEW!

Sam: What's with all the screaming? Did you have a Red Bull before the show?

Chase: Jetstream can't go anywhere and Spruance MULE KICKS him in the face! Spruance still has that arm, he's whipping Jetstream to the ropes, and Spruance catches him on the return with a Lou Thesz Press! Unrelenting, rattlesnake-esque fists are being thrown right into Jetstream's face!

Sam: Spruance is on fire tonight. Jetstream would've done better just not showing up...

Chase: Spruance is backing off of Jetstream, he's got those devil horns in the air, and the crowd is eating it up!

Sam: Jetstream is quick to his feet, though. He just won't take no for an answer.

Chase: Spruance is going for him, but a thumb to the eye blinds the man with the momentum. Jetstream taking the opportunity... and a swinging neckbreaker puts Spruance down!

Sam: Still, Jetstream's gonna' have to try a lot harder than that to win this match.

Chase: Jetstream is raising Spruance to his feet, he's scooping him up, but Spruance slides out on the other side! Devastating back body drop and Jetstream is down!

Getting to his feet, Spruance puts a hand in his back pocket and brings out a fistful of personalized guitar picks. He tosses the handful into the crowd and points over at the stumbling Jetstream.

Chase: And after a strange twist on giving out autographs, Spruance is calling the match. Jetstream is up, Spruance is waiting... and there's a vicious T-Bone Suplex that almost snaps Jetstream in half!! This is over! One! Two! THREE!

Ella Vader: Here is your winner... TREY SPRUUUAAAANNNCCEEEE!!!

Trey Spruance (7.38 aps + 1.4 avs = 8.78 total)
Jetstream (0.00 aps + 0.2 avs = 0.20 total)

"We Die Young" by Alice in Chains hits the speakers one last time as the referee raises Trey Spruance's hand in victory.

Chase: And a great match for Spruance. Hopefully this win gives him the momentum he needs to climb the ladder farther than before.

Sam: I sincerely hope so. Maybe then he can afford rehab. Moron.

Chase: We’ll be back, don’t go away.

We fade in to the backstage area where we find The Wrestler Formerly Known As Jack Eastwood (or Dunnwood, for short) leaning up against a wall, surveying the constant come-and-go of FMW's employees. Wrestlers and ring staff alike hustle about, trying to keep the show moving along. Dunnwood's attention then centers on a man making his way to the locker rooms, gym bag slung over a shoulder.

Dunnwood: Well, if it isn't Mr. Frost.

Hannibal Frost stops in his tracks, glances over, and tips his hat to the man.

Frost: Mattwood, or whoever the hell you happen to be today.

Dunnwood: Why so hostile? Certainly you can't be that jaded about your return to Full Metal Wrestling.

Frost smiles, dropping his gaze to the ground before removing his aviator shades.

Frost: I came back to amend the mistakes I made my last go around. I'm finding that hard to do with a former HavOc member as my partner tonight.

Dunnwood chuckles, shaking his head with apparent disbelief.

Dunnwood: So you're jaded and you're a hypocrite? Wonderful.

Frost: At least I made an effort to change.

Dunnwood: I've changed as well.

Frost drops his gym bag and lets out a frustrated sigh.

Frost: But not for the better. I told myself I'd keep better company this time around... and keep men like you on the opposite side of the ring.

Dunnwood: And it seems fate has decided to change your little plans.

Frost: I'm sick and tired of change.

Dunnwood claps a firm hand down on Frost's shoulder.

Dunnwood: Time would stand still without it. So, how about we change things up one last time? How about the tag team championships?

Frost grabs his bag and slips his shades back on, all while keeping his gaze ahead of Dunnwood.

Frost: I'm going to make an impact one way or another tonight. Just keep in mind, I will not enjoy the fact that you're in my corner.

With that, Frost Leaves Dunnwood standing in the hallway and makes his way towards the locker rooms once more. Dunnwood just smiles, watching Frost make his departure.

Dunnwood: Old habits die hard, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:21 pm

In the criminal justice system, those who are crazy, insane, or just plain odd are sent to an asylum for their actions.

But this isn't the criminal justice system. This is FMW Distortion.

And the 10.1 Distortionist of the Month is...

DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! Apostasy-1

Apostasy made huge strides towards becoming a real player in FMW at Distortion 10.1. FMW’s youngest superstar, still a teenager, took it upon himself to defeat Jack Eastwood in his match, and was then recruited by Seth Omega to become a part of the Broken Saints. Then, if that wasn’t already enough, Apostasy reappeared with Seth Omega at the end of 10.1 to make sure Romeo advanced in his Pandora’s Box match against Skyler Striker.

DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! Left-behind-4

Apostasy’s prize for this great honor is the official Left Behind Board Game! Rapture happened? You’re still here? Roll the dice, run around the board and repent as you attempt to thwart the Antichrist! Be careful, though – he might be much closer than you think!

Make sure you cast your votes to determine who will be our Distortionist of the Month for 10.3, revealed at Supremacy!

Ella Vader: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, Introducing first, from Cleveland Ohio, weighing in at 225 pounds, APOSTASY!

"I'm Made Of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of?" by A Day to Remember hits the speakers, and out appears Apostasy on the ramp, and he makes his way to the ring.

Chase: And here comes Apostasy, a newly christened member of Drew Michaels’ broken saints. Just last week he attacked Skyler Striker, costing him the match and a chance to be #1 contender, by cutting him open with a razor!

Sam: Yep, he’s really going places. The Saints did the right thing last week.

Chase: How was attacking Skyler the right thing to do?

Sam: Because, it gave us the rightful #1 contender to the World Title, Romeo! All he did was give Romeo what’s rightfully his instead of letting Striker get it. Perfect justification.

The song fades out as Apostasy gets into the ring, and is replaced by “Might of Rome” by Hans Zimmer. MASS Caesar appears at the ramp, followed by his loyal servant Mercury, and a few other servants bringing a caged lion behind him.

Sam: Oh goody, the lion! I do enjoy this bit.

Chase: Jesus Christ, it’s a lion! Get in the car!

Caesar walks triumphantly towards the ring and Apostasy is understandably edgy at the sight of the lion. He stops in front of the ring to remove his armour, helmet and cloak.

Ella Vader: And his opponent, weighing in at 225 pounds, from Rome, Italy, MASS Caesar!

Chase: Caesar may have an advantage here, with his lion putting off Apostasy.

Caesar begins climbing the steps, but suddenly, the Tron comes to life, bearing Seth Omega’s face. The crowd half-cheer and half boo the Saint, who smiles with an air of confidence.

Chase: Omega? What is he doing here? He caused enough damage last week.

Apostasy and Caesar both watch the Tron with interest.

Omega: This is a pre-taped message the Broken Saints have recorded. and simply put, if you are watching this, then MASS Caesar has clearly been moronic enough to bring his pet lion to the ring with him. It is a clear violation of the rules, and the Broken Saints have prepared for such a violation. We have spoken with the relevant authorities, and therefore it is ordered that you, MASS Caesar, must fight alone, and send both your lion and servants backstage, otherwise YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!

Sam: They’re sending away the lion? Awwwwww...

Caesar starts throwing a tantrum, and begins shouting with the referee, who is pointing to the back. After realising he is getting nowhere fast, he reluctantly orders his servants to leave and take the lion with them. They oblige, and slowly trod to the back, and Omega vanishes with a smug wave.

Chase: Well, Caesar’s game plan may be thrown off course after that! And The crowd are showing no sympathy whatsoever, as they sing the goodbye song.

As Caesar’s servants depart, the crowd can be heard in full voice chanting “na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, Goodbye”. There is a loud cheer as the last servant leaves.

Chase: An eventful beginning to this match, and there is the bell, and Caesars explodes on Apostasy! He tackles him to the floor, and lets the fists rain down! Apostasy is trying to defend himself, but it’s all in vain, he’s feeling the anger of Caesar!

Caesar soon pulls Apostasy up, and drops him with a hangman’s neck breaker, followed by a triangle choke.

Chase: Caesar looking to hurt Apostasy as best he can, and he could choke him out right here! Apostasy struggling, and he throws his feet onto the ropes!

The referee counts, and Caesar hangs on until the last possible second to break the hold. His pulls Apostasy aggressively to his feet, and hits him hard with a chop to the chest.

Chase: Caesar is hitting hard here with a vicious chop! And Apostasy returns in kind! The crowd woos along as these two exchange blows.

Caesar obtains a hold of Apostasy’s arm, and applies a wristlock, dropping him to a knee.

Chase: Caesar looking to take control, but Apostasy rolls through, and brings him down with a single leg takedown.

Sam: Damn, just when I thought we’re going to have a good old fashioned brawl, Apostasy is turning it into a damn technical match. Yawn.

Chase: Apostasy targeting the arm with a juji gatame now, and he’s wrenching hard, looking to pull the arm out of its socket.

Caesar cries out in pain, and throws his free arm out to the ropes, and clings on.

Chase: The ropes come to the aid once again, this time for Caesar, and both are up, and lock in a collar and elbow, Irish whip by Caesar, and Apostasy hits the Reel Deal!

Sam: C’mon Caesar, shake it off! He’s a peasant compared to you!

Chase: Apostasy trying to lock in the Apathetic Choke! But Caesar rolls out of danger quickly, and delivers a knee to the head of Apostasy!

Caesar pulls Apostasy up, but Apostasy responds with a shot to the gut.

Chase: Apostasy taking Caesar by surprise with that one, and he lifts him up, and floors him with a dragon suplex, but he doesn’t release the grip! And hits a second! And THERE’S the third! Cover! One... two... kickout! And Caesar is pulled to his feet, Irish whip attempted by Apostasy, but gets reversed, and hits the ropes himself. Apostasy rebounds, and Caesar and Apostasy both with a clothesline!

Sam: They knocked each other out! Fantastic! Nothing beats BOTH men getting hurt!

Chase: With their arms sprawled across each other, the ref counts for a double pinfall!One! Two! Double kickout! Both men sprawl to their feet! Caesar looking for the whip, but its reversed, and he hits the turnbuckle! Here comes Apostasy, but Caesar dodges, and Apostasy crashes against the turnbuckle! Caesar is looking for the Hail Jupiter! There’s the lift... Apostasy rolls out of it! He grabs Caesar... APATHETIC CHOKE!!! HE’S LOCKED IT IN! I haven’t seen anybody escape this hold yet!!!

MASS Caesar cries out in pain as Apostasy wrenches hard.

Chase: Caesar is in a world of pain here! He’s reaching out for those ropes, but the more he tries the tighter Apostasy gets! The pain is written all over his face! Look at the effort from Caesar to reach out, he must be a hair away from those ropes!

Sam: Come on, Caesar, I believe in you!

The crowd are all shouting out at Caesar, chanting “Tap, Tap, Tap!”

Chase: The crowd don’t agree with you as usual Sam! He’s trying his best, but his best may not be enough to escape! His hand flails, but he can only shake the ropes with his finger! He’s almost... Almost... He’s GIVING UP! HE TAPS! HE TAPS! Chalk up a second straight win for Apostasy!

Ella Vader: Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner, APOSTASY!

Apostasy (8.27 aps + 1.4 avs = 9.67 total)
MASS Caesar (8.00 aps – 0.2 penalty + 1.0 avs = 8.80 total)

Apostasy celebrates as A Day To Remember play his music over the speakers. The fans cheer quite loudly for him and he smiles before rolling out of the ring, satisfied with his victory.

Chase: And that’s another good win for Apostasy, who’s on a hell of a roll at the moment!

Sam: I could do with a good sausage roll at the moment.

Chase: Can we talk about Apostasy for now instead of your stomach? The Broken Saints have a win in their column for Distortion 10.2.

Sam: Joy. I’m hungry, and it’s time for a break.

Chase: Whatever. We’ll be right back.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:24 pm

The backstage hallways are filled with assistants, production crew and other FMW staff. Walking down the middle of it all is Leon Caprice, and the cheers of the audience can be heard. They are not quite so appreciative, however, when a hand is put on his shoulder to stop him, that of his tag partner Skyler Striker. The audience are lukewarm at best for the Abandoned Champion as Caprice looks him over.

Caprice: Well, you look sober if nothing else.

Striker: Smart-arse.

Caprice: Only here to help, Sky.

Striker: Don’t call me that.

Caprice: Someone’s agitated.

Striker: Look, are you trying to hit a nerve?

Caprice: Maybe. How many painkillers have you taken?

Striker: Just one to dull it. I want to get this crap over with quickly.

Caprice: If you wanted that, you’d have given up the belts and gone to get medical help.

Striker: Screw that. I’m fine.

Caprice: Really?

Striker: Here, I’ll make you a deal. If we retain tonight, you lay off me and accept that I can wrestle on my terms.

Caprice: No deal.

Striker: Why the hell not?

Caprice: Because no matter the result, you’re not solving the problem.

Striker: Look. Tonight, I’m gonna prove just why we’re the Champions. If I’m up there, Leon... don’t get in my way.

Caprice: In your way? Hah. Don’t get in mine.

Caprice walks away, leaving Skyler to stand in the backstage area, breathing in deeply.

Ella Vader: Ladies and gentlemen, accompanied by the FMW Commissioner Christian G. Smitten, please welcome the 2009 Hayabusa Cup winner, FAITH!!!

“Omen” by Prodigy hits the stage and Faith appears onstage to massive cheers from the crowd. She does little to acknowledge them although does manage to produce a weak smile. Smitten follows her out and it is instantly visible that he does not want to be there, although he nonetheless is dressed formally and has a mic in hand.

Chase: Well, finally we get to hear the Supremacy card! It’s about time.

Sam: Damn straight. I’ve been waiting yonks for this shit.

Faith slides into the ring and Smitten steps in as dignified as possible. Faith walks to the corner and sits on the top turnbuckle, nodding at Smitten, who holds a clipboard in one hand and his mic in the other.

Smitten: Ladies and gents. Though in all honesty, I have better things to do with my time than to assist the disabled, I must comply with the wishes of the Board that Faith be allowed to announce her card for FMW’s 10.3 supershow, Supremacy, in accordance with her victory at the 2009 Hayabusa Cup. Faith, what would you like to say to these fans?

The crowd boo as Smitten mocks the young woman on the turnbuckle, but Faith pays little attention to his taunting and continues drilling her eyes into his brain.

Smitten: Cute. Well, without further ado, allow me to inform you of Faith’s card. FMW, I give you this: Supremacy II!

DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! Supremacylogodraft3

-FMW 10.3: Supremacy LIVE from the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Georgia-
Tonight’s Card:

Over The Top Battle Royal:
Alastair Wolfe vs. Axel Van Osbourne vs. Bryce Thorne vs. Butters vs. Christian Moore vs. David GS vs. Jetstream vs. Kaoru vs. MASS Caesar vs. Ripper vs. Trey Spruance vs. Zachariah

Grudge Match:
Abel Steele vs. Calvin X. Carter

Grudge Match:
Chris Austin vs. Chris Kelson

Grudge Match:
Mark Johansson vs. The Virus

Ex-HavOc Match:
Dunnwood vs. Hannibal Frost vs. Harley Quint vs. Syanide

FMW Undisputed Tag Team Championship:
Crash Scene (Skyler Striker & Leon Caprice) (c) vs. Danse Macabre (Damien Inferno & Gabriel Crow)

Television Championship:
PX (c) vs. Apostasy vs. Seth Omega

Tag Team Match:
Drew Michaels & Romeo vs. Eric Scorpio & Eric Ares

MAIN EVENT, Full Metal World Championship Match:
TyranT (c) vs. Faith

The crowd cheers as they see all the matches they have been looking forward to. Faith smiles very mildly and Smitten rolls his eyes.

Chase: Whoa! What a card! That’s phenomenal!

Sam: All the old members of HavOc, the Broken Saints fighting Team Eric, and TyranT vs. Faith for the World Title... damn!

Chase: Supremacy is indeed going to be a great night!

Faith stands to leave but suddenly the arena is punctuated by the sounds of Megadeth’s “Symphony of Destruction”. The crowd erupt into violent boos as TyranT walks down the aisle, nightstick in hand and World Title on his shoulder. Smitten looks annoyed, Faith is furious, a wild glare crossing her face.

Sam: Now this is more like it! TyranT making an appearance on Distortion!

Chase: Hang on, hang on! He’s supposed to be banned from any show that Faith is on! Those are the rules that the FMW Board laid out last week through our Commissioner!

TyranT climbs over the top rope and grabs a mic from ringside, looking at his daughter and then at Smitten.

Smitten: Charming to see you. As always.

TyranT: Ah didn’t ask for a fancy welcome, Christian.

Smitten: Hence why you don’t have one. You shouldn’t have one at all. Dare I ask where our security guards are?

TyranT: Out cold in yer’ parkin’ lot!

Smitten: You do realise you’ll be fined heavily for this.

TyranT: Ah’m the World Champ, Smitty. Ah’m not strapped for cash. In fact, ah’m here ter make a proposal to ye.

Smitten rubs his eyes with two fingers and rolls his shoulders back, no doubt expecting something fun from the World Champion.

TyranT: Well, look. Ah can see Faith’s got her card up an’ everythin’, but look at it. She’s clearly still affected by her drugs, Smitty. She ain’t even fit to be competin’ tonight, let alone have her in a World Title match at Supremacy! Ah’m just sayin’ she can’t shoulder that burden.

Smitten: And I presume you want to take that burden off of her shoulders.

TyranT: Like any good father would, ah imagine. Ah haven’t even mentioned that she’s wastin’ potential income, too – she’s playin all yer big matches righ’ from the get-go! Plus, if yer let me book the show, ah’ve got the card all ready to go. Yer can tell the Board ter shove it and best of all, ye won’t have to be her babysitter no more – let her play with Syanide!

The crowd boo voraciously as TyranT pleads his case.

Smitten: If I do this for you, McKenzie, you will owe me. I collect on my debts.

TyranT: Yer won’t regret it, ah swear.

Smitten: Very well. Ladies and gentlemen, due to Faith’s current condition, I cannot allow her to book Supremacy. Therefore, I am transferring this right to her closest able representative, TYRANT.

Smitten throws his microphone away before departing the ring, mouthing ‘it’s all yours’ to TyranT before he goes.

TyranT: Righ’. Faith, just sit back an’ relax. Ah’m proud of yer fer havin’ a go at bookin’ a card, but ah’m gonna make a few small edits, alrigh’?

Chase: Dear lord... our World Champion has just stolen Faith’s most important prize from under her thanks to our Commissioner, and now he’s going to rebook the whole Supremacy card!

Sam: And look at how much better TyranT is than Faith... the card’s gonna be even better, mark my words.

TyranT: Righ’. First off, ter get all the little PunKs out the way, we’re havin’ a People’s Choice Stretcher Match. Firs’ one ter stretcher a choice of four annoyin’ people out of the arena wins.

Chase: That sounds alright, I guess. Depends on the choices.

Sam: Let it be you, please.

TyranT: Now ah can’t tell yer exactly what for, but Syanide’s gonna face off against MASS Caesar in a qualifyin’ match. Ye’ll work it out sooner or later.

Sam: More Syanide! Joy! Could it be for Mount Vesuvius?

TyranT: Ammunition vs. Corruption, Eric Ares vs. our token black man, Calvin X. Carter!

Chase: Racist. Charming.

Sam: He can’t help it if the black man’s in jail half the time, Chase!

TyranT: Seein’ as the Snowman’s back an’ all, ah figured I’d play him and his buddy Matt Eastwood or whatever against each other ter see how well they play together now. Frost vs. Dunnwood!

Chase: A pair that may well take the FMW Tag Team Titles later tonight! That’d be a match and a half.

Sam: As long as they slaughter each other I couldn’t care less.

TyranT: Now the C4 title will be needin’ a new #1 contender, ah think, so ah’ve got a triple threat with Eric Scorpio, Gabriel Inferno and Damien Crow! Or is it Gabriel Damien and Crow Inferno? Whatever. Those three are facin’ off, winner gets the #1 contendership to the C4 Title!

Chase: Eric Scorpio facing who I presume TyranT means; Gabriel Crow and Damien Inferno! We may finally find out where Scorpio stands with Danse Macabre!

Sam: He’ll probably use that match as punishment if they lose tonight.

TyranT: Now there’s a few matches ridin’ on the outcomes at Ammunition an’ Corruption, so ah’ll have ter wait ter make final decisions on ‘em. Ah do still have one left that ah can tell ye about, tho. If ye’ll notice, ah haven’t got a match. Ah’ll be at Supremacy, don’t worry. Ah’m gonna be the Special Referee for the main event when we see FAITH VERSUS ROMEO!

The crowd boo like all hell. Faith looks pissed as anything and she advances on her father, but he backs away and even ducks out of the ring.

Chase: What a coward’s move! TyranT steals Supremacy from Faith, then robs her of a SECOND World Title opportunity and now he’s given himself the show off as well as forcing Faith to fight Romeo! He’s using her to weaken Romeo before his World Title defence at Lethal Injection!

Sam: He’s playing it smart, Chase. TyranT knows how to play the game.

Chase: Bullshit. He knows how to cheat his way out of wrestling.

TyranT: Faith! Faith! Calm down, Faith. Ah’m doin this because ah love yer, alrigh’? Now you look like you need someone ter take it out on, so here’s yer opponent, have fun!

TyranT bails from the ramp as Syanide belts down it at full pace.

Chase: And this match is off and running! Faith’s immediately forced to defend herself, Syanide just launching into her with forearms, fists and a whole lot of anger.

Sam: He probably hates women, too.

Chase: Probably. But an opponent is an opponent and Syanide whips Faith into the ropes... big boot coming at ya! NASTY shot there as Faith hits the mat.

Sam: Size thirteens. Or something like that. My point is; his feet are huge.

Chase: Faith’s going to have a footprint on her forehead after that one, and Syanide just picks her up off the mat like she’s made of paper! The size difference is pretty big here.

Sam: Which is why I bet a dollar on my buddy Sy there!

Chase: Cheapskate. Syanide lifts her above his head and drops Faith for a gorilla slam, but Faith lands on her feet and immediately she’s attacking Syanide at the back of his legs, bringing him down to her level!

Sam: There goes my dollar.

Chase: Faith now has Syanide on his knees after a few legs and elbows, and she hits the ropes, comes back with a NASTY shining wizard! Syanide is floored and Faith is ready to move again! She’s on a roll!

Sam: Two totally different fighting styles here, Faith and Sy are almost diametrically opposed.

Chase: That’s a big word. Where’d you learn that one?

Sam: From your mother. In bed.

Chase: Ouch. Faith continuing her offence on Syanide here, hitting the ropes as Syanide gets up but he turns around and catches her mid-air!

Sam: He’s woman-handling her! A 140 pound girl carried by a 252 pound killing machine!

Chase: Syanide swings her around and there is a NASTY swinging powerslam! What a beast!

Sam: OVERKILL!

Chase: What?

Sam: FATALITY!

Chase: Idiot. Syanide staying down for the cover, one, two, kickout from Faith! She won’t go down quite so easily!

Sam: Chris Austin might beg to differ.

Chase: What, that so called ‘rapist’? Please. He couldn’t rape a blow-up doll.

Sam: A blow-up doll that has no will and therefore can’t be raped.

Chase: Why am I even arguing with you? Faith trying to get back into it but Syanide pulls her up by the palm of his hand, gripping her head! This is monstrous if I’ve ever seen it.

Sam: You’ve seen worse. But Syanide is looking pretty awesome here. Faith lifted up onto his shoulders and Syanide’s looking for a powerbomb...

Chase: NAILS it! Faith hits that mat hard, like a Raggedy Ann doll! Syanide lifts again and a second powerbomb for the Hayabusa Cup holder!

Sam: In name only, now!

Chase: She still has a title shot to her name!

Syanide bridges the powerbomb and goes for a pinfall but only manages a two-count despite an impressive show of force. He looks menacingly at the referee, who backs off but indicates it was only two. Syanide backs up and heads to the corner, lifting himself up to the second rope and then the top. The crowd boo as Faith remains almost motionless on the mat, Syanide sporting a wicked smile.

Sam: This is gonna hurt... BOO-YAH-NO!

Chase: HAH! Faith rolls out of the way at the last second and Sy’s Kamikaze headbutt misses entirely! Faith trying to get to her feet and both of them are lying down, the ref’s starting a count!

Sam: One! Two! Three! Four! COME ON SYANIDE!

Chase: Faith’s on her knees at five and she’s up, Syanide also managing to pull himself together but Faith’s speed is amazing!

Sam: She’s got lots of speed training from running away from her dad’s breath!

Chase: I’m sure our pathetic World Champ will cry himself to sleep over that comment. Faith launches a barrage of elbows to the head of Syanide, who has to momentarily back off!

Sam: Don’t let that pansy girl beat up on you, Sy! Fight back!

Chase: Syanide against the ropes and Faith jumps to the corner beside him, then launches her foot around like a rocket and hits a BRUTAL kick to the back of Syanide’s head! He stumbles forward, Faith springboards onto the top rope and jumps! Flying missile dropkick!

Sam: NO, SYANIDE SPINS AND THERE’S AN ARROWHEAD SHOT!

Chase: HUGE superkick to the mid-air Faith who crumples like she has no bones!

Sam: Beautiful vision from my boy Syanide there! Faith’s neck may have snapped from the force of that one!

Chase: The Sadistic Skinhead strikes again. He’s just looking plain evil as he towers over Faith, who’s not moving at all!

Sam: This match is as good as over, Chase. He’s got every right to take his time.

Chase: You know that when they take their time, they always end up coming off badly.

Sam: I got a good feeling about this one! Trust me!

Chase: I have a feeling you’re right. TyranT’s shock appearance and unfair thievery here tonight may have affected Faith again, but regardless, Syanide’s down for the pin and FAITH! FAITH WITH A POSSUM ROLL-UP! ONE! TWO! THR-NO!

Sam: Holy shit! What just happened?!

Chase: Faith almost snatched victory from Syanide there! Didn’t she get nailed by that superkick?

Sam: I thought so too! Unless she just pretended! The lying bitch!

Chase: Well, no matter what happened, she’s just pulled a fast one on Syanide who is now confused as Faith attacks! Left foot kick, then a right, step kick to the stomach of Syanide and he doubles over!

Sam: The momentum has totally swung here, damnit! Syanide may be big but he just got outsmarted by that little whore!

Chase: She’s no whore! This is one of FMW’s finest lining up and she hits the ropes, comes back and hits a perfect scissor kick on Syanide who hits the mat!

Sam: It’s not over! Not over, damnit!

Chase: Syanide’s getting up slowly and Faith’s waiting behind him... he’s on one knee, Faith hits the ropes, springs up, spins that leg around and BREAK THE SILENCE! Faith lands her finishing springboard spinning wheel kick on Syanide! The big man goes down and it looks like Faith may have cut him open with a few drops running down his head there!

Sam: Syanide’s got more fortitude than her, damnit! It’s not over!

Chase: I beg to differ! The ref’s gone over to Syanide but I think the big man’s out cold!

Sam: You’ve gotta be kidding...

Chase: He lifts Syanide’s hand as Faith stands there, watching, Syanide’s hand drops once! And again the ref lifts him... twice! Could this be a knockout victory?

Sam: No freaking way!

Chase: THREE TIMES! SYANIDE’S HAND DROPS AND FAITH WINS VIA KNOCKOUT!

Ella Vader: Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner, FAITH!!!!!

Faith (8.29 aps + 2.1 avs = 10.39 total)
Syanide (0.00 aps + 0.2 avs = 0.2 total)

“Omen” by Prodigy hits the speakers as Faith releases Syanide from the pin. The mute girl looks around, then departs without any desire to stay. Medical staff come to assist Syanide from the ring, but he is totally unconscious as he is dragged up the entrance ramp.

Chase: Short and sweet from Faith McKenzie! TyranT can say what he wants, Faith’s on fire.

Sam: This girl is something else... damn. Bet she’s good in bed.

Chase: You’re sick.

Sam: Duh.

Chase: Well, it’s a small victory for Faith tonight, but overall I think she’s lost more than she’s gained as TyranT has stolen Supremacy from under her! We’ll be back soon for our main event, don’t go away!
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:26 pm

Who are the Comeback Kids?

Ella Vader: The next match is tonight’s MAIN EVENT and it is a TRIPLE THREAT TABLES, LADDERS AND CHAIRS match for the FMW UNDISPUTED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS!

This announcement to no real surprise brings one hell of an ovation, a main event that had been anticipated since it was first announced. ”{S}aint” by Marilyn Manson explodes over the PA system, warranting the entrance of Danse Macabre. Both Gabriel and Damien walk towards the ring to strobing lights, met with a mixture of reactions as the pair eye the ring and its current set up as tables, ladders and chairs litter the outside.

Chase: If there was ever going to be strong challengers for the Undisputed Tag Titles, it was always going to come from this pair of rising stars. Danse Macabre have certainly been a very strong and dominant team here in the FMW, rising through the ranks almost as fast as me and my partner Sam did during our time in the tag division. This chance against Crash Scene has been long overdue, but their hard work has finally paid off as the Ammunition duo come to the superior brand of Distortion to try and prove they are champion material!

Sam: And fuckin’ superior Distortion is! Better roster, better staff, they even have the best commentators team who used to be the best tag team… and quite frankly still are if only they’d let us enter that ring to compete again.

Chase: Regardless, it will be interesting to see how this team from a foreign brand fairs on different grounds against completely different people. I’m quite looking forward to seeing these guys in action.

Sam: Try not to sound too gay Chase… They’re tag partners, not lovers. And besides, they’re also now scheduled to fight at Supremacy for the C4 contendership! That might affect their judgment here tonight.

”Reborn” by Stone Sour is the next theme to hit the PA. Hannibal Frost and Jack Eastwood are also met with some mixed reactions. The pair seem to make no acknowledgement to each other whilst Danse Macabre talk in the ring, throwing up the horns to the crowd. The entrance of Frost and Eastwood seems pretty straight forward, though the two seem to glare at each other a little, indicating there might be some friction between the two.

Chase: We welcome back Hannibal Frost to the ring, finally recovering from what was expected to be a career ending injury.

Sam: Yeah, yeah… Looks like Frost and Dunnwood are back together as a team… for now, at least. Though it doesn’t look like they are too pleased with each other, for whatever reasons. I may have been drunk out of my mind at the time… so I’m a little sceptical but… weren’t these two teaming up against Crash Scene for the Undisputed tag titles on the last cycle?

Chase: Indeed. This is the former HavOc member’s chance to gain revenge against Crash Scene for their defeat at Distortion 9.1! No doubt Frost will be looking for some payback after Striker near crippled him. We all thought Frost’s amazing career had come to a premature end. Like so many in this federation however, he has been fortunate enough to rise to the call once more.

Sam: This isn’t to mention we now know Frost and Dunnwood will face each other come Supremacy, thanks to TyranT!

”Sink Into Me“ by Taking Back Sunday hits at high volume over the PA set, granting a more then impressive ovation for Crash Scene as the pair appear at the entrance ramp to soak up the energy before heading down to the ring. The two clash fists together, before entering into the ring, showing off to the crowd, their belts held high to display their championship status for all the fans and even their enemies to see. It isn‘t long before all three teams are in the ring now, as all eyes are on the titles as the referee takes them away, getting help from officials as he climbs a ladder to hook the titles securely upon a hook as both dangle, looking ready for the taking. The fans are already stamping their feet in anticipation, knowing the bell could go off at any moment.

Chase: The champions… look surprisingly up for this match tonight. I’ve been hearing rumours that there has been a lot of friction between both Leon and Striker over the past week or so. If there are problems, they are certainly doing well to cover them up.

Sam: They ain’t rumours… nor is the fact that Striker over there is a god damn druggie. I guarantee if you put him under a drugs test, the entire thing will implode on itself. Look! Look at his eyes, he doesn’t even know what planet we’re on anymore! He’s dead inside.

Chase: He… looks…. Perfectly normal. I don’t see any signs or… well… any indication at all that he is using.

Sam: Pfft… It starts off well, then you end up looking like me in a matter of mere days! Not that I took drugs or anything.

Sam is interrupted in mid conversation when the bell finally rings. It almost feels like the roof will come down as the fans all cheer, watching as the action gets straight under way. Eastwood is quick to take on Leon Caprice, whilst Frost aims straight for Skyler Striker, no doubt looking to take the fight straight to them after their defeat by Crash Scene‘s hands at 9.1. Danse Macabre seem to stand back for a moment as strikes are exchanged between the four wrestlers

Chase: To no surprise, both former HavOc members go straight at Crash Scene! An rapid trade of strikes between all four men! Frost is really fighting furiously against Striker however, looks like he really wants to make him pay for the injury! A quick suplex attempt at Striker from Frost! Ooof! Crow rushing in with a drop kick into Frost’s back! Frost has been sent stumbling into the corner!

Sam: Striker, using some fucked up agility to land on his feet! And now he’s nailing down Crow with a spinning wheel kick for his troubles!

Chase: Damien managing to clothesline both Leon and Dunnwood to the outside of the ring! Seems Danse Macabre are trying to take advantage of the rivalry that’s going on between Crash Scene and Dunnwood and Frost.

Sam: Seems Damien wants to set up the ladder now, but Striker is quick with a kick to Damien’s mid section, followed by… whatever the hell it is! What is that move?

Chase: It’s called the Starfall you moron! You really need to research these guys and their moveset!

Sam: Fuck off. Looks like Frost isn’t going to allow Striker much more time to press on against Damien! He’s got him in a full nelson!

Chase: At least you know that move…

Sam: Shut up! Full nelson suplex! Nice to see Frost has still got the moves… Nice to also see he seems to have no love for Striker… I have no love for Striker either.

Chase: Maybe the two of you should hook up?

Sam: Heh, you’re doing quite well today with the one liners.

Chase: Frost has put down Striker with that move, but Hannibal can’t capitalize after a thunderous shining wizard from Crow! And now he’s leaped up the ladder! He’s looking to pull a surprise win on us here!

Sam: No! Half way up and Striker just drop kicked the ladder! Crow just landed on the ropes! He’s been catapulted back into the ring! What a lucky son of a bitch… that could have been the end of him!

The action seems to remain mostly back and forth between the four in the ring. Whilst this has been happening, it seems both Leon and Eastwood have still been fighting each other out the ring. The camera pans to the pair just as Leon his the railings after an Irish whip. Eastwood then grabs one of the nearby chairs with a smile on his face, showing off to the crowd who all express their dismay. He turns to Leon, only to get a dropkick to the chest, forcing the chair to slam into his own head as he is sent stumbling back. The crowd approves.

Chase: Leon and Eastwood are certainly giving out quite a fight! That blow has left Eastwood stumbling! Leon doesn’t seem interested however in following up! He’s sliding back into the ring to assist Striker! He’s going up that turnbuckle as Damien and Crow battle and take advantage of the malicious fight between Striker and Frost!

Sam: Please jump on Striker… please jump on Striker… That would complete my night!

Chase: Leon jumping with an impressive cross body attack upon the back of Damien! Bringing the man down in an instant! Crow is looking to assist! Oooo! Some unlikely help after Dunnwood just tripped up the gothic looking bastard from outside the ring! What’s this?!

Sam: Dunnwood has brought us a gift! In the form of one of the tables from outside the ring! This is good… isn’t it?

Chase: Well… Yes. I guess it is!

Sam: Dunnwood ain’t stopping there! He’s throwing in a few chairs and more tables… and now he’s grabbing another ladder to slide into the ring! This guy is taking some serious initiative here… I’d like him if he wasn’t such a god damn tool!

Chase: Easy now Sam.

Crow manages to slowly battle back against Leon, landing in a few solid strikes. However Frost kicks his legs out from under Crow, causing him to fall on his back against one of the chairs. He rolls to the side, leaving Frost to grasp Leon, quickly Irish whipping him hard into the back of Striker who had been taking the fight to Damien. The clash causes him to clash face first into Damien, causing the two of them to fall. It is then Frost noticeable targets Striker‘s wrist, placing a firm boot against it before placing a lot of his weight down, causing Striker to shout out loud in clear agony.

Sam: Let this be a lesson kids. Too much masturbation can lead to a very sore wrist!

Chase: This is serious business Sam! Striker has clearly been concealing that wounded wrist of his, but Frost like many others know he has been having trouble with his wrist over the last few weeks and is now taking advantage! I think he’s enjoying this a little too much…

Sam: Leon looking to make the save! But a vicious chair shot from Dunnwood has put Leon down before he could gain any ground! Dunnwood is actually starting to impress me this match… Ohh! Wait!

With the focus on Crash Scene, Crow is easily able to pick up one of the ladders, using it as a ram as he collides into Eastwood‘s back, slamming the steel hard against his mid back. Crow then swings the ladder, hitting Frost on the upside of his head, causing both of the team to collapse in a matter of seconds. Crow then begins to set up the ladder as Damien approaches to assist, setting up a second ladder besides it.

Chase: I think only Danse Macabre have actually had the right idea all match, once more setting up those ladders to try and claim the belts… which I may remind viewers at home… is the only means to win this match and become the Undisputed Heavy Weight champions!

Sam: Dunnwood is up fast! He’s got a chair! Ouch! A massive chair shot to Crow’s back before he could even get started! He’s fell down! Now Dunnwood is climbing the ladder! Damien is at the top! He is slowly reaching for the titles to steal the win! Dunnwood is now at the top! A solid punch to the gut to the man on the adjacent ladder!

Chase: Oh shit! Damien Inferno has doubled over! Dunnwood… is STANDING ON TOP OF THE LADDER!

Sam: He’s grabbing Inferno! The bastard is lifting one half of Danse Macabre into a power bomb position!

Chase: Frost is setting up a table in the ring! He’s lying Striker on it! This is gonna be sick! I can see what’s coming! Dunnwood is going to power bomb Inferno onto Striker! HOLY-

Sam: NO! DUNNWOOD IMPALES INFERNO ON THE ADJACENT LADDER WITH A POWERBOMB! FALLING LADDER, TIMBER!

Chase: HOLY SHIT! THAT LADDER FALLS AND DAMIEN INFERNO HAS JUST CRASHED FROM THE TOP OF A LADDER TO THE GODDAMN FLOOR! THAT’S BRUTAL! THE FANS ARE SCREAMING THEIR HEADS OFF!

Inferno looks a wreck amongst the shattered tables and ladders below him. A referee immediately attends to him.

Sam: The title is Dunnwood’s for the taking! Frost looking to piledriver Striker through the table in the ring for added effect! What?! No! Back body drop! Back body drop! Striker just flipped Hannibal against the ladder Dunnwood is on!

Chase: The ladder has collapsed from under his feet! Dunnwood is falling towards Striker! Striker managing to leap from the table! Dunnwood just crashed through it chest first! Striker was lucky to get out of the way!

Sam: The ref is checking out Inferno… the ref who so far has done fuck all and apparently gets paid more than Chase and I combined… what a wanker.

Chase: This doesn’t look good! Inferno landed head and shoulders first against the mat below! After that sickening impact, he might have a broken back! Oh no, the ref is shaking his head! He’s calling for the paramedics. I think Inferno is out of this match, leaving Crow to fend for himself against two other fully functional teams!

Sam: Speaking of Crow, he’s not having too good of a time against Leon Caprice who just body slammed him against the collapsed ladder! I heard the sound of steel hitting bone just then… a very good sound to hear when you’re watching… not a good sound to hear when you’re experiencing it.

Striker slowly picks up Hannibal, kneeing him in the face before trying to set him up for Exit to Oblivion. Before he can get it ready, the downed Eastwood manages to kick the back of his legs, tripping Skyler.

Sam: Still some life in Dunnwood, but he can’t capitalize, he’s still winded after that terrible fall into the table! He’s bought Frost some time! And Frost is spending it well, laying in some good foot moves on Striker’s chest!

Chase: He’s aiming for that wrist again! He’s dragging Striker to the ladder! He’s opening it up and… no… He’s got Striker’s wrist trapped between the ladders! Oh my god! Hannibal just jumped on the ladder to crush Striker’s wrist! Striker is screaming in agony!

Frost gets more than one jump in before Leon spears him in the side, knocking him off the ladder before beginning to struggle with Frost, trying to get him locked into a sharp shooter. Striker‘s troubles are not over however as Crow stands on the ladder, continuing the work that Frost began, causing Striker to writhe violently in pain, trying to force Crow away from on top of the ladder.

Chase: The opposition of Crash Scene is certainly taking advantage of Striker’s current weakness! Crow is doing what it takes to take out Striker from the fight!

Sam: No he’s picking up the chair! Crow has a chair in his hand! He surely can’t do any more to Striker! Though I kinda hope he does…

Chase: No! Crow quickly changing targets! A massive strike to the back of Leon’s head! And a quick follow up to the downed Frost! Crow is the only man standing! And for the third time in the match he is once more setting up one of the ladders in the middle of the ring!

Sam: There’s some life in Dunnwood! He’s trying to get back onto his feet! Crow with a quick chair shot to put the man down before he could even say “No! Don’t do it!”!

Chase: There is nothing to stop Crow now as he begins to make his way up the ladder! Wait… Striker is fighting through the pain of his wrist, he’s scrambling roughly to his feet! He’s getting under Crow! Ooof! A quick power bomb to put Crow out before he could ascend too high! Quick thinking by the joint champion!

Sam: Joint champion… heh heh heh! That was good that one Chase.

Chase: What do you mean?

Sam: You know… joint?… Drugs?… Striker?… Ahh forget it!

Chase: That had best be a pencil in your god damn pocket, Sam.

Sam: Striker is now having his turn at going up the ladder! He doesn’t realize that life has returned to Frost who is using the ropes to climb to his feet! Striker is having second thoughts as he climbs down, looking to deal with Frost! And he does so with a quick clothesline to send Frost to the outside! But here comes Crow! A solid dropkick to the back of Striker has sent the Aussie over the ropes to joint Frost!

As both Striker and Frost fall outside the ring, Crow goes back to the ladder, slowly beginning to climb up. Leon Caprice is noticeably climbing the other side however, whilst even Dunnwood is making a move, picking himself up and the second ladder to set it up, no doubt wanting to join the race for the title belts.

Chase: I sense something big coming up!

Striker on the outside manages to DDT Frost rather brutally against the announcer’s table. The table doesn‘t give, making the impact all the more sickening as Frost bounces off the table and lands on his back, giving Striker time to set up a table. Meanwhile, Leon, Eastwood and Crow are all up on top of the ladders, Crow opposite Leon on the same ladder whilst Eastwood stands on top of his own. All three men seem to strike at each other, but Crow proves to be the more ferocious, elbowing Leon before landing a closed fist on Dunnwood‘s face, causing both men to falter and fall down the ladders a few rungs. This gives Crow time to stand tall as he reaches for the belts, his ringers brushing against the plating.

Sam: CROW! CROW HAS THE BELTS ALMOST IN HAND! DUNNWOOD AND CAPRICE RUSHING AT HIM! Crow could get a one man win!

Chase: Striker is setting Frost up for some kind of piledriver on top of the table right before us here! All focus is on the three men up top however! UH-OH! HOLY SHIT! DOUBLE SPINEBUSTER FROM CAPRICE AND EASTWOOD! GABRIEL CROW GOES FLYING!

Both Leon and Eastwood throw Crow from the ladder, causing a mass of flashes from cameras in the crowd as the fans stand on their feet. Crow sails through the air to the outside, slamming straight into Striker and Frost, before both the table Striker and Frost were on and the commentators table collapsed from the wide impact as Crow goes through both.

Sam: SHIT! MY FUCKING TABLE!

Chase: THREE MEN DOWN! HOLY HELL!

Sam: What the hell just happened?! Crow is completely out of it! I think Crow might be dead! He fell a long way down!

Chase: Frost is slowly picking himself up, favouring his back where a man just collapsed on him! Striker is in agony here, he’s really hurt that wrist of his! Frost is dragging him from the ruins of our table… he’s not even giving Crow attention… I think he realizes he’s not going anywhere for a while after such a heavy fall! This is really ruining Danse Macabre’s chances after paramedics have already taken away Damien Inferno to be treated!

Sam: I guess they couldn’t handle the brutality of Distortion!

Chase: Hardly a time to gloat…

Sam: It’s always a time to gloat when brands are involved in competition! As much as I hate Crash Scene… it’s good to know they are blood of Distortion, keeping titles where they belong!

Leon manages to grasp Eastwood‘s head, falling down the ladder, using it to jawbreaker Eastwood in a nasty fashion, letting Eastwood fall down as Leon manages to land in a crouched position on the other side of the ladder. He then begins to climb, only to get hit in the back with a chair from Frost who entered the ring after slamming Striker into the steel steps outside to try and keep him out of the competition.

Chase: Frost is adjusting the ladder! It looks like he wants to end this once and for all by claiming the titles. Crow has got the closest so far… now he’s out here lying in the ruins of our table! He’s showing signs of life but he still looks out of it!

Sam: Leon is getting up to his feet, grasping Frost’s leg before he can climb! And Striker is back in the game, vaulting up that turnbuckle! I hope he falls and lands on his wrist!

Chase: Don’t be so wishful… these guys are professionals! Striker off the turnbuckle with an impressive flying kick of sorts! I can see where Faith got some of her moves from after an impressive kick to the back of Frost’s head! Its brought the man to his hands and knees! Striker, using Frost as a stepping stone to get up the ladder! Dunnwood jumping up opposite him to climb! Leon also making a move, climbing the adjacent ladder!… And wow… Frost is shrugging off that attack to scramble to his feet and up the ladder opposite Leon! We have a climbing game going on here!

Sam: Too many guys going up here… someone is gonna burn! And by burn I mean fall off those high ladders!

Chase: All men are at the top at the same time! And a real brawl is beginning here at such dangerous heights! Leon and Frost are exchanging strikes! Striker taking on Dunnwood! He’s going for a big hit! But Dunnwood ducks! Now he’s grabbing that sore wrist of Striker’s! The big man is twisting his wrist! Look at Striker! The man is experiencing the definition of pain!

Sam: Nice!

Chase: Striker is reeling! He’s nearly being forced from the ladder! If he falls, Dunnwood will no doubt keep his grip! He’s gonna shatter Striker’s wrist! It might end his career!

Sam: Leon has noticed his partner in big trouble! Whoa, hold on! Caprice gives his partner’s ladder a kick! He’ll send Striker and Eastwood over like the twin...

Chase: No!… I warned you about that Sam… don’t say it…

Sam: Like Tweedledum and Tweedledee after Batman kicked their arses I was going to say!

Chase: Leon kicks again, SHIT! LEON CAPRICE SENDS THAT LADDER FLYING! FUCKING HELL, DUNNWOOD JUST BOUNCED OFF THE DAMN TURNBUCKLE! HE’S A MESS OUTSIDE THE RING, STRIKER’S JUST LANDED ON THE MAT! CAPRICE WITH A BRAVE MOVE THERE, DAMN! Dunnwood is in a world of hurt!

Sam: I thought Leon was finally turning on his partner! No, it was just quick thinking to save his partners hide after Striker landed on the mat… a lot better off than Dunnwood unfortunately…

Striker favours his wrist, wincing in clear pain, but spared by Leon‘s daring tactic. Frost takes advantage of the distraction however, slamming Leon‘s head against the top run of the ladder, before pushing him right off to fall viciously against the mat. The crowd by now are going mad as Frost has all the time in the world, slowly standing up tall, reaching up for the titles that are now within his grasp.

Sam: Now this is what I want to see! A real champion! This has been one hell of a night! And it just ends so perfectly with Frost gaining those titles! COME ON FROSTY! HE’S GOT THEM!

Chase: FROST HAS THE BELTS! TRYING TO UNHOOK THEM... but he seems to be having a little trouble! STRIKER! STRIKER EXPLODES TO HIS FEET AND INTO LIFE! FROST HAS THOSE TITLES BUT SKYLER STRIKER HAS HIM IN HIS SIGHTS AND WON’T LET THIS GO SO EASILY!

Sam: COME ON FROST!

Chase: STRIKER UP THE LADDER! A vicious punch to the stomach to double Frost over! Those titles are swinging above their heads!

Striker then lifts up Frost onto the top step of the ladder, putting Frost’s arm over his own neck and signalling to the crowd, who explode into a mixture of cheers and boos.

Chase: Uh oh, he wouldn’t, he couldn’t... OH MY FUCKING GOD! HE DID! HE JUST FUCKING DID IT! SKYLER STRIKER HITS THE EXILE TO OBLIVION ON FROST FROM THE TOP OF A GODDAMN FUCKING LADDER! THEY’VE BOTH GOT TO BE DEAD WEIGHT! HOLY! FUCKING! SHIT!

The crowd cheer batshit crazy as Striker and Frost lie motionless on the mat. A chant starts up and builds momentum until the whole crowd are chanting ‘EFF EMM DUB! EFF EMM DUB! EFF EMM DUB!’.

Sam: HOLY SHIT. Striker took Frost out with that move at 9.1 and now he may have incapacitated both Frost and himself with it! DAMNIT this is AWESOME!

The crowd are absolutely rumbling and cheering as Leon is up on his feet, slowly climbing the ladder. He looks exhausted as all the competitors are by now, climbing slowly as Dunnwood begins to get to his feet, crawling towards the ladder. Caprice gets agonisingly close as the crowd are all on their feet, waiting to see if Leon can make it. The closer he comes, the louder their cheers get, but Dunnwood approaches the ladder and begins climbing slowly but surely, putting a hand on one rung. Caprice edges closer to the top and finally his hands touch the gold.

Chase: Dunnwood is climbing but Caprice is only inches away from the clasp! Dunnwood on the third rung! CAPRICE WITH HIS HANDS ON THE BUCKLE! HE’S FUMBLING! DEAR GOD!

Sam: DUNNWOOD ON THE FIFTH RUNG, HE’S ALMOST REACHED LEON!

Chase: LEON CAPRICE UNDOES THE CLASP! HE HAS THE TITLES IN HIS HANDS! THIS MATCH IS OVER! CRASH SCENE RETAIN! Say what you want… spread any rumour you may… Crash Scene are the Undisputed Tag Team Champions of Full Metal Wrestling!

Ella Vader: Here are your winners… and STILL FMW UNDISPUTED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS…. CRASH SCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENE!!!

Skyler Striker & Leon Caprice (8.44 aps + 8.36 aps + 1.7 avs = 18.50 total)
Hannibal Frost & Jack Eastwood (8.44 aps + 8.13 aps – 0.2 penalty + 0.2 avs = 16.57 total)
Gabriel Crow & Damien Inferno (8.14 aps + 0.00 aps + 0.3 avs = 8.44 total)

Sam: What a match... this has to be an early match of the year candidate!

Chase: That it does! Leon Caprice standing triumphant at the top of the ladder, two belts in hand!

”Sink Into Me” plays over the arena again as Caprice looks to be on the verge of tears. The referee enters the ring and helps a struggling Striker to his feet, giving him the Abandoned Championship belt and resting him against Leon’s ladder. Leon passes Skyler his Tag Title with a smile and Striker takes it, to cheers from the audience.

Chase: What an ending to Distortion! This has been an absolutely phenomenal night! I’m Chase, this is Sam, we’ll-

”Symphony of Destruction” interrupts Chase’s speech and the cheers of the audience turn to boos as TyranT emerges from the curtain, a nasty smile on his face and a mic in hand. Striker looks close to passing out and is clutching his wrists with the belts over his shoulders. Leon, sitting on the top step of the ladder, looks at TyranT wondering what the hell is going on.

TyranT: How are ya, gents? Yer lookin’ stuffed. Well, don’t get yer panties in a twist, ah just came to inform you ah can let ye know what’s goin on at Supremacy. Ye see, ah neglected to mention the two of ye have a match at Supremacy with the title on the line.

Chase: Typical that TyranT would put them in a tag title match the show after they’re done defending!

Sam: It is his card, Chase.

Caprice yells out that they’re the tag team champions for a reason, and holds up his belt, but TyranT just laughs onstage.

TyranT: Nah, ye seem to have mistaken me, Caprice. Ah said title. No plural.

Chase: No... he wouldn’t...

TyranT: At Supremacy, one of you will be forced to admit ye can’t hack it. Skyler Striker will put his Abandoned Championship on the line against Leon Caprice – IN AN ‘AH QUIT MATCH!

Leon looks down at Skyler in shock, and Skyler looks at his Abandoned Title, then Leon. TyranT’s boisterous laugh can be heard over the near silence between the two. The crowd begin booing TyranT as Striker looks up at his next opponent on the ladder.

Sam: Distortion fucking rules.

Chase: It does that, but... we’re out of time. What a bombshell. At Supremacy, Skyler Striker will face Leon Caprice in an I Quit match for the Abandoned Championship! Partnerships are on the line! I’m Chase, this is Cactus Sam, thankyou for joining us at FMW Distortion!

Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:28 pm

Is that Distortion going up first? HELL YES IT IS.

The Black Sheep division that's always late pulls out a spectacular job thanks to our amazing staff. FMPs for all.

Read, comment, TT, feedback, enjoy. I'm going to bed and will reply in the morning Smile

Can't bleedin' wait until Supremacy!
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:31 pm

Faith Vs TyranT at Supremacy? WTF??? How's that going to work?

And of course, kudos to the writers who worked so hard on this show.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:36 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
Is that Distortion going up first? HELL YES IT IS.

The Black Sheep division that's always late pulls out a spectacular job thanks to our amazing staff. FMPs for all.

Read, comment, TT, feedback, enjoy. I'm going to bed and will reply in the morning Smile

Can't bleedin' wait until Supremacy!

OOC: The faggotry displayed by your brand is sickening. More actual show comments to come.

And Celt, TyranT changed the card a bit, did you read the rest of the seg?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:37 pm

Oh goodie I get to face FMW's token angry black man Dante Jo....

....what do you mean they got a new one?

OOC: Though I am saddened by the lose of the awesome known only as Team Eric and that Drebus will have to wait to return, I'm stoked for my match. Calvin, I say we tear this son of a bitch down, hows about you?

The show itself was good though I found myself thinking back to the days of Anxiety a bit with the over-exposure of Tyrant ala Mortus, but it was still a solid show. More detailed feedback to come.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Kelson...you had better hope to God that our match is changed.

For if I have to give you a Moment of Clarity...

It will be the last thing you ever experience in Full Metal Wrestling.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:42 pm

The Celt wrote:
Faith Vs TyranT at Supremacy? WTF??? How's that going to work?

And of course, kudos to the writers who worked so hard on this show.

Hurrah for not paying attention!

Faith's "card" is disregarded, and Tyrant is booking the show instead. Hence the card being reworked sentences after being presented.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:42 pm

Whoops Embarassed I guess I was so dizzy from seeing TyranT vs Faith I didn't see it was changed to Romes vs Faith. Sorry bout that, just reeling from the shock lol

And I dunno if TryanT/Faith are really overexposued...I mean they are our world champion(s) so technically the focus of the entire fed is suppose to be on them
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:53 pm

HOLY SHIT. What a show. Distortion proves, once again, it's the motherfucking place to be. Apologies to my tag partner Frost; I really should have got my promo up earlier, sir.

By the by, kudos to whoever wrote the Dunnwood/Frost segment, the Faith/Syanide match and of course the tag title match. All three were superb.

You had them, didn't you?

You had them, Mr Frost, but you couldn't hack it...

Pathetic.

I'll see you at Supremacy. May the best man win.

As I intend to.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:35 pm

More detailed feedback to follow after work today or tomorrow but:

Ty screwing over Faith made this show.

I found the matches were excellently written, but the segments kinda bothered me. I would have preferred to see a Leon/Skyler segment that was very onesided in conversation from one person or the other, just would have worked better given their current situation. Granted most of this was one word replies anyways.

In the Frost/Dunnwood segment, it was weird how Frost said he had changed, and then 2 lines later said he was tired of change. Just a weird reversal that had me scratching my head a little bit.

I enjoyed the Syanide/Faith match despite Dano no-showing. Mainly because it came off as fairly even, while showcasing the strong suits of both people. Dano for his relentless vicousness (Arrowhead shot out of midair - Move of the night!) and Faith for her resiliency.

And something that irked me, the whole Apostasy/MASS match. I just wanted more villainy from Caesar. Always more. And in this match I got none. We got some hits by Caesar and then a dual clothesline and it's basically done. The Broken Saint "haha you can't pull your tricks" while a clever tactic should have been countered in grandiose fashion by Caesar to give him the advantage (he is the villain). Rather that's what I would have liked to have seen. Just seems like Caesar got dominated in this match for no apparent reason.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:01 pm

For some reason I want to see a Dunnwood pre-taped around the world segment each week

Dunnwood in Japan: Asking random Toyko people which way to the lolis and such

Dunnwood in France: "Why do French women smell of onions?"

Dunnwood in the Southern US: Dunnwood explores cities like Charleston, posting inappropriate posters on walls that shock the locals

Dunnwood in Italy: "I've always wondered if Italian corpses last longer than others...." as he digs up some historical graves near Milan

Dunnwood in Brazil: Dunnwood hanging out with the kids at the orphanage...

I dunno, just weird shit with him would be fun to see for some reason
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:06 pm

Hah! Love it, Celt.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:08 pm

Skylar, just to let you know, Danse's theme song is "Living Dead Beat" by Child of Bodom.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Too many tag teams have theme songs these days. I want MORE MASH-UPS~! For epicness
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:13 pm

/\ its funny cuz Skyler never got home Razz
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:16 pm

IC: Its time Skyler...I'll be coming for you.

OOC: Its time Adam...I'll be coming for you.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:17 pm

lol yeah.

But if you want song mash-ups for tag team theme songs, talk to Seth. He can do it with his EPIC DJ SKILLZ!!!!1!one!!!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:20 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
IC: Its time Skyler...I'll be coming for you.

OOC: Its time Adam...I'll be coming for you.

Faggotry.

Utter faggotry.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:24 pm

OOC: Team Eric would have dominated, and its sheer awesomeness of it would have caused everyone on teh card to no show out of fear and awe.

So I understand why that was changed.

C-4 #1 contenders match... I'll play along.

So the last show gets posted first... the blue and red team need to light a fire on their own asses.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Red Team is going to finish last, I sense
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:30 pm

^Ok RCA?

OOC: Anywho, great show, I'll go more indepth soon, but as an immediate strike off the bat, the card release was well done, haha, when I saw the Faith card I was just meh'd by it, but glad to see Ty step in and change it. I loved the main event, and was good to see Leon be the man to win the match. But Supremacy has been long awaited.

Although...an I quit match, where does that get fun?

I don't want my buddy Skyler to quit. Laughing

Last edited by Leon Caprice on Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Blue team is about to be ripped new ones if this continues.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Excellent show!! I was stoked for the battle royal but hey its all good! I hope the other shows can compare to this because top to bottom it was aces....My only low point may have been the Ceaser match I agree he wasn't villianous at all. The Tag Match was the shit
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:37 pm

RCA wrote:
Blue team is about to be ripped new ones if this continues.

Sport psychologists do say that coming in third is better than coming in second. Second place is plagued with thoughts of "if only" and "what if".

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:39 pm

OOC: You're mean anyway Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DISTORTION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next