Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+30
Jaro Classic
Kaoru
Lazyking
Jetstream
Hatchet
MetalKaiser
The Celt
Synyster
Hannibal Frost
Gabriel Crow
Damien
The Returned
Rottata
Eric Scorpio
Edible14
RCA
Drew Michaels
Saggi the Dark Clown
Christian Moorebyss
Alex O'Rion
Leon Caprice
Easty
Skyler Striker
PX
Abel Steele
Steve Monroe
Easy
Omega
Nicholas Gray
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Jetstream

Jetstream

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The X-Stream" Jetstream
Championship:

Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:44 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
Jetstream wrote:
You dare to waltz in here acting like you own the damn place. There's only one person that can do that, and buddy your looking at him.

Damn it but now even the newbs are running around trying to claim ownership of this place. When will you all realise that no one "owns" FMW........., you own your destiny and nothing more.

The onus is on you to make your destiny memorable through your deeds and accomplishments not to "control" the FMW.

I was here before dumbass...

Remember...Epic Fail...anything...

Figured...
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:59 pm

Exactly!! You control our own destiny, and my destiny is to have the title strap around my waist!! By God, you youngins can flap your gums all you damn well please but in the end its all gonna wash out in the ring. Talk don't mean a thing when I have you up in the Final Encore and all you can do is beg for mercy and know that Fate has handed you a shitty diaper full of disappointment and I am truly the Latest and Greatest....Time for talking is through....GET IN THE FUCKIN RING!!! And that ain't know fuckin show tune Junior!!!
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:11 pm

Jetstream wrote:

Figured...

To suggest that not remembering you would be an epic fail...... hardly. I didn't care about anything you did before and I don't care now. Mainly because the sum total of your accomplishments both times is ....wait maybe my memory is failing...... I can't remember you achieving jack shit last time you were here either.
Back to top Go down
Jetstream

Jetstream

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:20 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
To suggest that not remembering you would be an epic fail...... hardly. I didn't care about anything you did before and I don't care now. Mainly because the sum total of your accomplishments both times is ....wait maybe my memory is failing...... I can't remember you achieving jack shit last time you were here either.

Well...Abel...

I wasn't here long enough to kick your dumb ass. Personal problems came up with my family, and New Japan was calling me back home. So I went back, and got banned again. If I had a dollar for every motherfucker who said I can't do a damn thing about anything, shit, I'd be a fucking millionare. And you know what else, I'd have enough money to pay for your hospital bill.

So be prepared, cause when I come after your dumb ass, your gonna want to have a ambulance standing by, because GOD HIMSELF...can't save you.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:21 pm

!Piss Stream I have been doing some research into this beloved Fed of yours and see you mentioned .... um wait I don't see you mentioned at all!! People don't remember Piss and Wind they remember Gold Blood Sweat and Tears. If you look at my history you will see match after match where folks are still talking. I put butts in the seats Junior the only thing you do with butts...Oh wait is this a family show...Are we on in prime time....No, well never mind he knows what he does! Truth be told youngin ....you bore me....Go run along and let the adults play....ain't it past your bed time? Maybe one day when you are outta diapers Mommy will let you come out and play....Until then I got this!!
Back to top Go down
Jetstream

Jetstream

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:25 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
[color=yellow]Piss Stream I have been doing some research into this beloved Fed of yours and see you mentioned .... um wait I don't see you mentioned at all!! People don't remember Piss and Wind they remember Gold Blood Sweat and Tears. If you look at my history you will see match after match where folks are still talking. I put butts in the seats Junior the only thing you do with butts...Oh wait is this a family show...Are we on in prime time....No, well never mind he knows what he does! Truth be told youngin ....you bore me....Go run along and let the adults play....ain't it past your bed time? Maybe one day when you are outta diapers Mommy will let you come out and play....Until then I got this!]

Piss stream?

Really?

And I'm the one being called a child, with the continuing references to being a homosexual. Please, that got old like 5 mins. ago. Unless you want to finally announce that your coming out of the closet and say:

"DAMN IT.

MY NAME IS AXEL VAN OSBOURNE, AND YES LADIES AND ESPICALLY GENTLEMEN...I AM A HOMOSEXUAL."

You were right though, it is time for the adults to play, and no, it is not my bed time.

I'm not even a minor...*pssh* dumbass..
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:33 pm

Don't you worry your pretty little head about me Bitch Boy! You just ask your Sainted Mother about me, she was one of the charter members of my "army". The things she could do with a feather duster n some ice cubes. But I digress, we aren't here to talk about Moms, we are here to talk about the epic and i do mean EPIC PPV ahead of us....DEATH ROW.....You better go eat your last meal Piss Stream the Warden is callin Dead Man Walkin!!!
Back to top Go down
Jetstream

Jetstream

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:39 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Don't you worry your pretty little head about me Bitch Boy! You just ask your Sainted Mother about me, she was one of the charter members of my "army". The things she could do with a feather duster n some ice cubes. But I digress, we aren't here to talk about Moms, we are here to talk about the epic and i do mean EPIC PPV ahead of us....DEATH ROW.....You better go eat your last meal Piss Stream the Warden is callin Dead Man Walkin!!!

Mr. Osbourne...watch this please...

Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:45 pm

OOC: That scene is too fuckin funny -- My fave part of the movie ....And may god have mercy on your soul!
Back to top Go down
Jetstream

Jetstream

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:49 pm

OCC: Yeah, I have my moments of awesomeness. *woot* lol
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:46 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
Jetstream wrote:

Figured...

On this occasion, even I have to agree with Abel Steele. Jetstream, I don't know anything about you except this: you haven't done much since your "return" to FMW. When you've accomplished something, then your words will have weight here. Until then, keep speaking. Some of us need the entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:22 am

Having been in this business for a bit there are many things I have learned, one being know when to fight and when to walk away. Now this Jetstream has gotten me all riled up and his panties seem to be in a bunch too, but I honestly refuse to fight a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Its obvious to me that this youngin is like a Pomeranian raissed around Pit Bulls. Full of this and that but when it comes time to dance he will run and hide. I would never ever be one to assume that just because I am head and shoulders above most of this card I deserve all the praise and gold this Fed has to offer. I will throw down with the best of the undercard and climb that ladder rung by damn rung until I reach the tippy top and show all of you by blood sweat and tears signing me on was not a mistake but the best damn thing the group of Beggars and Hangers on has ever done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:42 pm

Prove you deserve the gold.

Beat every single one of us in a gauntlet match.

In 30 seconds.

While fighting a dragon.

If you can do that, you deserve to run this joint.
Back to top Go down
Jetstream

Jetstream

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:51 pm

Sean wrote:
Prove you deserve the gold.

Beat every single one of us in a gauntlet match.

In 30 seconds.

While fighting a dragon.

If you can do that, you deserve to run this joint.

Now that's funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:22 pm

You think this is some sort of comedy club?
Back to top Go down
Jetstream

Jetstream

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:25 am

Sean wrote:
You think this is some sort of comedy club?

Tries to keep a serious face.

No...hmhmhm...sir...

Jetstream bursts out laughing
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:03 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Having been in this business for a bit there are many things I have learned, one being know when to fight and when to walk away. Now this Jetstream has gotten me all riled up and his panties seem to be in a bunch too, but I honestly refuse to fight a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Its obvious to me that this youngin is like a Pomeranian raissed around Pit Bulls. Full of this and that but when it comes time to dance he will run and hide. I would never ever be one to assume that just because I am head and shoulders above most of this card I deserve all the praise and gold this Fed has to offer. I will throw down with the best of the undercard and climb that ladder rung by damn rung until I reach the tippy top and show all of you by blood sweat and tears signing me on was not a mistake but the best damn thing the group of Beggars and Hangers on has ever done.

If you could maybe wrestle as well as you can rapid fire those dumbass cliches, you might be able to rile up interest. Until then, stop talking, you're bringing down the overall quality of this place, as well shining a light into the deepest depths of your ineptitude. Whatever you have inside of you that makes you think you're worth your shit is just a distortion of the reality of everyone laughing at your pretentiousness.

And for all of those who don't remember Jetstream, he's Jamie Kidd with a different shirt. He used to be here, he was fucking retarded, now he's back and full blown George Bush.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:18 pm

I think the Lulzboat arrived in town.

How was prison, Nigger Charlie Lite?
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:52 pm

I thought I smelt Beefeater and vasoline.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:01 pm

lololololololololol

How nice to see you, Carter. It's a pleasure to know your time in the judicial system has not dulled your razor-sharp wit.

I'd offer you some of this juicy steak, but I assume you're more content to eat turd from the middle of the pavement.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:26 pm

Corruption now has its Hardcore Warrior.

May God help those who get in my way...
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:24 am

If by getting in your way means blocking the exit, by all means, I'll step aside. Otherwise, you're gonna have a hard time pulling off any stunts that would call for the lord's assistance. Hardcore Warrior and High school pimple faced dipshit don't mix well, so keep it in the closet, punk.

Eastwood, aren't you pretty much a retarded person or something like that? Offering me steak when all you've got in front of you is probably an empty paper plate, sending me your responses all written in crayon and shit. In case you haven't seen, you were making a spectacle of yourself a few nights back, burstin in like a bat out of hell.

Jack Eastwood Promo Distortion 9.4

Looking like a special kid who can't get the block in the right shaped holes. Go get your ass some help before someone has to be the bad guy and slap are the slow kid.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:43 pm

Have we not already made this perfectly clear?

OI! PRICK!

This is me...

Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 Master2

Rocking the new black hood. Ooh, sexy.

'Oo in the blue fuck d'ye think ye are?

And this is Eastwood.

Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 Raven

Bit of a fag, but whatever.

Don' mek me come o'er t' the red brand an' shi' dahn yer neck.

He's a useful tool, Carter. Nothing more. I'm the one you should worry about.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:14 pm

You do a better job at showcasing your own lunacy than I ever could. Take a clozapine and slow your roll before you realize neither of you are worth breaking a sweat about.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:11 am

Congrats on acknowledging our combined existances.

I'll pass on the Clozaril, thank you. Rather hard to have two drug tests for one person.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:22 am

OOC: Eastwood, are you rocking John Simm as your new pic base? If so, you win epic points.

I <3 Doctor Who.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:30 am

I can't really say too much without giving a lot away. Suffice to say, Dunnwood is half Simm, half Raven.

The dyed-blond Simm in End of Time works out really well for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11