Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+30
Jaro Classic
Kaoru
Lazyking
Jetstream
Hatchet
MetalKaiser
The Celt
Synyster
Hannibal Frost
Gabriel Crow
Damien
The Returned
Rottata
Eric Scorpio
Edible14
RCA
Drew Michaels
Saggi the Dark Clown
Christian Moorebyss
Alex O'Rion
Leon Caprice
Easty
Skyler Striker
PX
Abel Steele
Steve Monroe
Easy
Omega
Nicholas Gray
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:33 am

Only a fuck-tard would insult someone when they know abso-fucking-lutely nothing about them.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:54 am

Normally I would take offense at that, but as we have already established you don't get an opinion.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:08 am

Wow, who gave you door duty to FMW...

Did it come with a pay-rise!?

So where is Drew now? I wanted to see how the divine crusade was going...
How much percent of FMW has been purged?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:16 am

No pay rise, but as a Christmas bonus I get to kick useless pricks like you out onto the street
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:29 am

Oh how light those words will be...

Your empty threats are meaningless, your arguements are invalid. Your rambling will not help, nor your rants of power. For when it truly comes down to it, the people will finally see. That you Mr Steele are infact the lonely long island Ice tea.

One pour of this relaxant liquid and people will quickly forget. The moments surrounding Mr Abel Steele will soon be regret. For your words although spoken are slightly entertaining, your empty threats and demanding persona reach no such achievement.

So please, close your lips and bite your tongue, for no words of yours, not now and not ever will be more relevant than those you flurry upon.

So stay at the door and smile away, have a Merry Christmas and stay the hell away!!
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:50 am

Abel Steele wrote:
No one asked or cares what you think. Mainly because you are irrelevant.

Anyone who uses that piss-ant Scorpio as a role model immediately forfeits their right to an opinion.

Myyeaaahhhh.

You're only jealous.

Your son should look for a real hero. Because the one he cherishes now, is about to get his face kicked in.

You do care about your son don't you? Wouldn't it be ashame if I took more than that simple untalented drawing your son drew?
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:15 am

Eric Scorpio wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:
No one asked or cares what you think. Mainly because you are irrelevant.

Anyone who uses that piss-ant Scorpio as a role model immediately forfeits their right to an opinion.

Myyeaaahhhh.

You're only jealous.

Your son should look for a real hero. Because the one he cherishes now, is about to get his face kicked in.

You do care about your son don't you? Wouldn't it be ashame if I took more than that simple untalented drawing your son drew?

Actions speak louder than words Mr Scorpio...

So don't talk about taking his kid, do it!! I'll then bet that you'll get more of a fight than all of II ever gave you. His kid is probably his world, his heart, and with you being a hallowed man, you wouldn't understand, something of human essense would be nothing to you...
But when you try to take a man's heart, a mans passion, it catches alight, it burns with the brightest of flames and burns the essense of taken desires. So talk all you want Mr Scorpio, tempt him to lash out at you, but you know that all of this is childs play unless you back your words and deliver the threat.

And jealous, I think jealous only lies in you. Your words and actions whether openly or subconciously show desires one thing. A pure heart... As you were so quickly to pick on Steele's 'heart', its evident that you realise its importants, you realise what you sir are missing.
To simplify, a bully isn't born as a bully, its through the environment around him, the actions towards him, the things outside of his reach. And with the constant reminder of his inability to possess all he see's, he bends his morals to the point where his needs are greater than others, where he changes his tactic and sins in order to gain. And I can only see it so with you Eric, a hallowed man... a corrupted man.

So don't be so demented towards Steele, don't be so quick to lash out... don't let your corruption spread to a point it'll be calling to be purged... But in the end, maybe thats what needs to happen. Maybe thats what Steele was meant to do.

To clense the Hallowed Eric Scorpio.

But if he can't...I'll give it a shot!!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:35 am

Saggi the Dark Clown wrote:
Gabriel Crow wrote:
Not enough people respect clowns Saggi. Add me to the list for those that don't.

Saggi: (looks at "the Crow") Please making fun of you would be like shooting fish in a barrel. Sting and Brandon Lee called they want their gimmick back.

OOC: Aside from the white face paint, the Crow is just the base pic. Read the bio.

There's only one clown in FMW I pay any attention to. Too bad he's leaving. That means I get left with you Saggi. As for the remark about Sting and Lee, Sting's a pussy with a baseball bat. Lee's a corpse.

I wear pancake white makeup to hide my face. My blood tears are a personal mark. You aren't the Joker. Hell you're not even Bobcat Goldthwait playing a drunken clown. Speak to me when you've earned your place in FMW junior. Til then, leave the dead to have some peace.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:39 am

Abel Steele wrote:
Normally I would take offense at that, but as we have already established you don't get an opinion.

Abel, you may walk away with the Gold Card at Death Row. Whether you're walking after Ammunition 10.1 is a different matter. I'll lay the challenge out for you. You and me in a one-on-one match. No interference from anyone else. I won't resort to name calling just yet, unless you back down from the challenge. Then you show all of FMW that the talk is good but the rest can't seem to catch up.

Scorpio's a means to an end. He sees us the same way. Perfect symmetry.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:25 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
To cleanse the Hallowed Eric Scorpio.

Mr. Caprice... better man have tried. Yet, I still remain.

Unlike Steele, you sort of have an understanding of what I bring to the table.

Which then leads you to somehow, from a safe location, say you'll give it a shot. I'm not buying it. I don't think anyone else is buying the horse shit your trying to spoon feed us. Hands full with II, yeah... I REALLY struggled there!!! sigh...

You HAD the chance to take me out, but you choked when you faced Austin. And then when you saw me take down Kelson later that night, you phoned who ever you could, to get your ass out of Ammunition, because you knew, sooner or later, you and I would face one on one, and you ran like a coward.

If Austin couldn't beat me, and you couldn't beat Austin, where does that leave you? Instead of shouting your righteous propaganda from a safe place, you should have done it when you knew I was only an arms length away from you.

I'll give Steele something though, he had the balls to call me out when everyone else backed away. You on the other hand simply remind me of the bully's little friend who stays behind the much stronger man while shouting shit to make yourself look tough. Had Steele not bullied his way towards me, NO ONE would even have heard a peep from you. So don't even pretend you think you know me. You are so way off in so many ways.

Like I said... you had your chance. This hallowed man can't even be bothered with a coward like you.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:38 am

Well looky looky........ poke the ants nest and watch them all come scurrying out looking for someone to attack....

Gabriel Crow wrote:
Abel, you may walk away with the Gold Card at Death Row. Whether you're walking after Ammunition 10.1 is a different matter. I'll lay the challenge out for you. You and me in a one-on-one match. No interference from anyone else. I won't resort to name calling just yet, unless you back down from the challenge. Then you show all of FMW that the talk is good but the rest can't seem to catch up.

Wow.... conceding defeat already Crow? I mean I am with you on this one. I will walk out of Death Row with the Gold Card but I think there might be one or two competitors with a bit more ticker than you who would like to actually bring their A game to the Gauntlet.

As for 10.1... well I have already accepted Scorpio's challenge. What's the matter, is the little guy scared? Or did he send you out to be the fall guy? A chance to buy himself another week before he gets his reputation dismembered. Hmmph.... I can't say I am surprised

Eric Scorpio wrote:
Myyeaaahhhh.

You're only jealous.

You do care about your son don't you? Wouldn't it be a shame if I took more than that simple untalented drawing your son drew?

The boy is not my son... although I treat him better than most of the 'fathers' in FMW treat their sons. Nevertheless if you are suggesting that you are some sort of 'real hero' well excuse me while I phone satan and ask him what the temperature is down there.... You are about as much of a hero as a bag of cement. You see being a hero means you actually care about and stand for something. You wouldn't understand that now would you little man?

But I will say it again in case it didn't get through to your primitive brain:

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE BOY!!!

If you lay so much as a finger on him I promise that I will tear your body limb from limb.

(OOC: hey... what do you mean untalented... that drawing took me hours on MS Paint Embarassed ....seriously...)

Eric Scorpio wrote:

I can see what you bring to the table Scorpio... thing is I stopped being scared of the bogeyman a long time ago. Your smoke and mirrors show won't dazzle me....

Leon Caprice wrote:
So don't be so demented towards Steele, don't be so quick to lash out... don't let your corruption spread to a point it'll be calling to be purged... But in the end, maybe thats what needs to happen. Maybe thats what Steele was meant to do.

To clense the Hallowed Eric Scorpio.

Funny Caprice, support from you........makes me want to take a shower.

Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 Survivorcopy-1-1
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:22 am

Eric Scorpio wrote:
Leon Caprice wrote:

Which then leads you to somehow, from a safe location, say you'll give it a shot. I'm not buying it. I don't think anyone else is buying the horse shit your trying to spoon feed us. Hands full with II, yeah... I REALLY struggled there!!! sigh...

You HAD the chance to take me out, but you choked when you faced Austin. And then when you saw me take down Kelson later that night, you phoned who ever you could, to get your ass out of Ammunition, because you knew, sooner or later, you and I would face one on one, and you ran like a coward.

If Austin couldn't beat me, and you couldn't beat Austin, where does that leave you? Instead of shouting your righteous propaganda from a safe place, you should have done it when you knew I was only an arms length away from you.

I'll give Steele something though, he had the balls to call me out when everyone else backed away. You on the other hand simply remind me of the bully's little friend who stays behind the much stronger man while shouting shit to make yourself look tough. Had Steele not bullied his way towards me, NO ONE would even have heard a peep from you. So don't even pretend you think you know me. You are so way off in so many ways.

Like I said... you had your chance. This hallowed man can't even be bothered with a coward like you.

Oh The HIGH AND MIGHTY ERIC SCORPIO SPEAKS...

So lets work your calculations here... If I couldn't beat Austin and then you can, that makes you better than me. So another example would be that me defeating Vanguard makes me better than Skyler? If your answer is yes, please refer to Drew Michaels

WAKE UP MR SCORPIO!!

I am not Austin, nor am I Kelson. You have never fought me before, you have never seen my potential...
Although lets trace our steps back to No Holds Barred, you remember what happened there, don't you, how easily you fell, how easily you gave in, how hollow your hallowedness is. I saw it first hand, how quick my team fell around me. You were no greater then the men you throw rocks at.

And you dare call me a coward!! Oh Eric, you do not know me at all. If you were in an arm’s reach of me I’d strangle the life out of you. Prove that the hallowed man drips blood and that the hallowed man is simply delirious. So don’t wonder off on the perception that I ran away from you, that I was petrified in fear of the awesomeness that is Eric Scorpio. You’re nothing to the level of which you believe you are. You know nothing of the ability I have…

So for all intents and purposed, we aren’t acquainted yet.

Hi I’m Leon Caprice, and one day I’ll bring to light the hollowed figure that is Eric Scorpio. So call me a coward, call me unworthy to be in your presence, it doesn’t really phase me, because I have faith that eventually we’ll cross paths, eventually you’ll be forced to swallow your words, eventually you’ll see yourself through the righteous eyes of I.

Abel Steele wrote:

Ain’t that just funny, you think I care to support you?

I’m not here for you, frankly, to me, you’re still holding the front door to FMW, still greeting your fellow rookies. I only speak now, to bring to light the false idol of Eric Scorpio. In no way do I support your actions or abilities, because tell me this, why would I still speak to Scorpio if I already knew you’ll get the job done. If your match does go ahead, I’ll write the FMW Newswire title for it.

Ammunition 10.1, Abel Steele forced to retire due to a severe neck injury.

So don’t misinterpret my words Mr Steele, you are nothing to me now nor do I care about your vendetta against Scorpio. Just have your match and get out of the way…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:33 pm

So...this cat fight is entertaining.

I feel left out of the fray. Where's Roland or someone?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:12 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
Eric Scorpio wrote:
Leon Caprice wrote:

Oh The HIGH AND MIGHTY ERIC SCORPIO SPEAKS...

So lets work your calculations here... If I couldn't beat Austin and then you can, that makes you better than me. So another example would be that me defeating Vanguard makes me better than Skyler? If your answer is yes, please refer to Drew Michaels

WAKE UP MR SCORPIO!!

I am not Austin, nor am I Kelson. You have never fought me before, you have never seen my potential...
Although lets trace our steps back to No Holds Barred, you remember what happened there, don't you, how easily you fell, how easily you gave in, how hollow your hallowedness is. I saw it first hand, how quick my team fell around me. You were no greater then the men you throw rocks at.

And you dare call me a coward!! Oh Eric, you do not know me at all. If you were in an arm’s reach of me I’d strangle the life out of you. Prove that the hallowed man drips blood and that the hallowed man is simply delirious. So don’t wonder off on the perception that I ran away from you, that I was petrified in fear of the awesomeness that is Eric Scorpio. You’re nothing to the level of which you believe you are. You know nothing of the ability I have…

So for all intents and purposed, we aren’t acquainted yet.

Hi I’m Leon Caprice, and one day I’ll bring to light the hollowed figure that is Eric Scorpio. So call me a coward, call me unworthy to be in your presence, it doesn’t really phase me, because I have faith that eventually we’ll cross paths, eventually you’ll be forced to swallow your words, eventually you’ll see yourself through the righteous eyes of I.

Abel Steele wrote:

Ain’t that just funny, you think I care to support you?

I’m not here for you, frankly, to me, you’re still holding the front door to FMW, still greeting your fellow rookies. I only speak now, to bring to light the false idol of Eric Scorpio. In no way do I support your actions or abilities, because tell me this, why would I still speak to Scorpio if I already knew you’ll get the job done. If your match does go ahead, I’ll write the FMW Newswire title for it.

Ammunition 10.1, Abel Steele forced to retire due to a severe neck injury.

So don’t misinterpret my words Mr Steele, you are nothing to me now nor do I care about your vendetta against Scorpio. Just have your match and get out of the way…

Oh, yer gonnar brek 'is neck now too, are ye?

Leas' ye 'ave the gu's ter admit i' 'fore'and this time.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:42 pm

Pay attention and listen, I said if his match with ERIC SCORPIO goes ahead that'll be the title... I don't want to break a man's neck, I like to beat them over and over again, not just once.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Two things, Scorpio:

1. Leon didn't choke. I whooped his ass. End of Story.

2. I lost to you because of a mental error. I thought I had a rope break, and I didn't. I forgot the rules of the game. And this end the part of this response that concerns JUST you.

Now, I'm about to begin a new game; A game that does not end, until I win. And every one of you have begun playing. Some of you are more involved in it than others.

It's becoming painfully obvious that some people just really don't understand who deserves what around here. I guess their intimidated or something. But, unlike other people, here's what I'm going to do about it:

1. Annihilate Smitten.

That's it. I don't give much of a shit about anything else. I am not going to bend over backwards for people who don't really appreciate the greatness I've tried to build myself to be. Not anymore. I'm not going to join a group that is completely hypocritical of their whole mission. I'm fucking tired of having to listen to people talk down to me because either they got lucky, think they know everything, or just pissed because I'd beat their ass, if I haven't already.

I don't need that shit. So, keep your titles nice and warm for now. I'm seeing a bigger picture.

And it's a fucking masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:12 pm

Thinking some people got lucky over your ass makes you delusional and renders almost everything else irrelevant.

Forgetting about the rules of a match, don't think that absolves you of your defeat to me. That rule is no different than me hitting you in the head with a steel chair which would disqualify me. If you indeed had the strength left to kick out, you would have when you realized that the ref was still counting. Obviously you were too beat to do that, thus I defeated you, no questions asked.

Stating that you didn't know the rules just makes you dumb and an idiot.

However, your only an idiot and not a retard because you finally realize that II was totally not the right fit for you. MY beef was never with you, it was with II. So for that, I commend you.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:36 pm

You sound as if you've taken offense to that 'people getting lucky' part of my statement.

Why is that? Oh...you thought it was a shot at you.

Well...it kinda was. Deal with it.

But, the thing is, I should have and could have kicked out. Had I known I didn't have the rope break I would've done so. Hell, I was trying to conserve energy for you, but bang mental error. It's why you're the champ and I'm not. You had better ring presence then. But here I was taking the easy way out, instead of the way I should have, that being pushing you up off me.

Alas, I made that mistake and handed you the title. I knew the rules, Scorpio. In the heat of battle I forgot that I had already applied them and as a result over thought things. As miniscule as it may be, there's a difference.

You're welcome, you know.

But here's some food for thought. My beef isn't with you either. Well of course there's that nasty little ass whooping that you have coming from me so I can avenge that mistake I made at 9.2, but that's neither here nor there right now

Now, if you don't mind I have Smitten to defeat. You have Kelson to attempt to defeat.

I'll suceed where you failed, just so you know.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:31 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
So where is Drew now? I wanted to see how the divine crusade was going...
How much percent of FMW has been purged?

Oh do not worry Skyler 2: Lost in New York, I am still here and kicking. I just have not seen the need to verbally interject myself lately, you and those like you have done a fine enough job making yourselves look bad and showing those whose minds are still open to the revolution what your true colors are.

Oh course, you could also say I have been a bit...busy, yes "busy" is the word, as the holidays approach putting together my wish list. Yes, let us just say it should be a wonderful Christmas for the Saints...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:11 pm

I miss you, baby.

I don't want to lose you again. I just got you back. I miss your arms around me. I miss your lips against mine. I miss us. I know we spoke eariler today, but ever since then I've been waiting for you to return to me.

God...I know You have a reason for everything. But I have to ask, I beg of You. What happened between me and Drew. It seems as if we've grown apart. He said he'd love me until the End of the World. But sometimes, a hint of doubt seeps into my mind. Because of what we've been through. Because of what his job, his career, his mission has brought us.

It hurts me every day that I can't give him a child. And I know it bothers him to no end everyday.

I could've sworn I heard him crying himself to sleep a few nights ago.

As unconditional as our love is for one another...I think to myself that something's missing.

It has to be. My husband, my everything...he's failed to protect me before. I never would dare rub that into his face, despite that it once led to me separating from him. But when I did that, I hurt more without him than I did with him.

God, please, whatever plan You have for him...protect him. Keep him safe. Don't take him from me again. I can't bear it again. I truly don't think I can. In your name I do pray...Amen.

With that, Juliet Michaels lies down her weary yet beautiful form, hoping to quickly drift off into a land filled with dreams, a land where she can realize what could have been. What her and Drew were supposed to be. As we fade away outside of the Michaels' residence...

It has been said that God won't put you through anything that you can't handle...

But I wonder could one handle something that another was put through. I guess we shall see.

A man stands outside of the Michaels' residence. He advances towards it, calmly not fixing his eyes on the door but rather the surroundings. His eyes notice even the slightest movement. He quickly unlocks he door and enters. He cautiously takes steps, not wanting to wake whoever is inside. All of a sudden.

Something inside him ticks. Danger. Something's not right. His first thought?

JULIET.

He rushes up stairs, his heart beating faster that his feet can hit the steps. A wild look of fear and rage in his eyes, he swings open the door to the master bedroom. And his worst fears are not realized, as there Juliet lies, her sweet, angelic face glistening in the moonlight...As he lovingly strokes her hair away from her face, an odd sensation encounters his fingertips.

A little wet and warm. Feels like a kiss. He grits his teeth as he looks around quietly yet purposefully. Under the bed: nothing.

In the closet: nothing.

In the bathroom: nothing, save for a dripping faucet.

... and that's when the man notices it.

Open window. He rushes to it, looks outside up, down, left and right. No sign of life. He lies onto the bed, under the covers. He wraps his arms, which we can see are heavily tattooed around the waist of Juliet. He softly kisses her shoulder as a faint smile and a feeling of safety washes over the resting woman. The man, all he can think to himself, as his eyes remain alert and open is exactly the same thing she felt when he was confined to a hospital bed...

SOMEONE WAS HERE.

We fade outside, and there Chris Austin stands, calmly walking away from the scene of his trespassing. He can still feel the angelic cheek on his lips, which he licks with a sly look on his face. He looks back towards the home and exhales.

Good night, my sweet Juliet.

IT'S 2 A.M.... DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR WIFE IS?

And then in the real world, Austin lets out a rather audible scream of disbelief, stunned that there is seemingly NO LINE HE WON'T CROSS. The catering crew looks towards him as he runs away; Runs away from what could be the truth. But while he ran from the truth that is FMW is sick...can he escape the even darker truth that what he could be seeing is his future? A future that will not be denied?

Well, FMW will just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:09 pm

[quote="Abel Steele"]Well looky looky........ poke the ants nest and watch them all come scurrying out looking for someone to attack....

Gabriel Crow wrote:

Wow.... conceding defeat already Crow? I mean I am with you on this one. I will walk out of Death Row with the Gold Card but I think there might be one or two competitors with a bit more ticker than you who would like to actually bring their A game to the Gauntlet.

As for 10.1... well I have already accepted Scorpio's challenge. What's the matter, is the little guy scared? Or did he send you out to be the fall guy? A chance to buy himself another week before he gets his reputation dismembered. Hmmph.... I can't say I am surprised

Scorpio can fight his own battles. He doesn't need me for that. When I assist Eric, I do it for my reasons. Since you seem so quick to jump on my stablemates as irrelevant, then you should have no problems proving it. Step in the ring with me. See if your body can back up your words.

Then again, fear can make a man do strange things. You haven't seen me reach my potential yet. Just wait. You might get an up close display.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:43 pm

You're kinda missing the point there champ.....

Unless your esteemed stablemate Mr Scorpi-ho is reneging on his challenge then I probably am already busy at 10.1. That is if he managed to convince Smitten to book the match....

But don't worry.... once I wipe the stain that is Scorpio from the roster I will make sure I take the time to clean up his little entourage of extremely badass comrades before I move on.

It's kinda like cancer.... you can't just cut out the major part of it and think it's over. You gotta come back and make sure you got all the little bits of filth that you never really paid attention to before, because you were completely focused on the big malignant growth that was causing you the most discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:52 am

Abel, I misspoke when I called Saggi observant. There is apparently an heir to the throne in you. Scorpio is not part of Danse Macabre. As for 10.1, if Smitten is able to talk after Death Row, he might just give you what you want.

Then again, it makes more sense, given your status as an insufferable pain in the ass, that he might postpone it until the next pay per view. Then I can draw a new picture: a hero, broken and disemboweled. Maybe I can get Scorpio to give me an address to send the picture to.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:14 am

Hehehe... You gotta admire those guys sometimes.

As for you Steele, don't you worry, I've never backed from a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:22 am

Abel Steele wrote:
You're kinda missing the point there champ.....

Unless your esteemed stablemate Mr Scorpi-ho is reneging on his challenge then I probably am already busy at 10.1. That is if he managed to convince Smitten to book the match....

But don't worry.... once I wipe the stain that is Scorpio from the roster I will make sure I take the time to clean up his little entourage of extremely badass comrades before I move on.

It's kinda like cancer.... you can't just cut out the major part of it and think it's over. You gotta come back and make sure you got all the little bits of filth that you never really paid attention to before, because you were completely focused on the big malignant growth that was causing you the most discomfort.

DAMN STRAIGHT!

Oh, pay me no heed, I'm just pretending to be a nigger.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:31 am

Okay so you are not officially stablemates.... what's the fucking difference?

You are kidding yourself if you believe that Scorpio views you as anything more than his pawns. Remove your blinkers and you will realise that the symmetry you speak of is a figment of your simplistic imagination. He will use you to push around and play games with until he gets bored. Then watch him dump you quicker than his father dumped his whore of a mother when he begot the filthy vermin. Accusations of a lack of observation could also be levelled at the shephard who can't see the wolf in sheep's clothing playing with the other lambs in his flock.

Still....you first... Socrpio first.... the whole of fucking Danse Macabre at once.... I really couldn't give a flying fuck. It's like trying to decide if you want the colonoscopy or the prostate exam first... they're both fuckin horrible but need to be dealt with at some point....You kids wanna step in the ring with me? Well bring it the fuck on.

Even if Leon "I would totally kick your ass but it just can't happen... oh dam what a shame" Caprice doesn't support me, I am sure I can still find a couple of guys to stand beside me...........

And Scorpio, I know you won't back away from a challenge.... publicly anyway, that would be too damaging to your precious reputation. What wouldn't surprise me is you throwing every resource you have in the way of me actually tearing your world apart. Enter Mr Crow and whatever other pawns you can bend to your will.

Unfortunately for you little man we are now way past the point of professional dislike. You made this personal the moment you stole that picture from me and threatened TJ. So throw anything you like in the way but I promise I will keep on coming like the tide. And just like the tide after an eathquake turns into a tsunami, nothing can turn me back now. Throw all the barriers you like in my way, but nothing will stop me until I crash down upon you like a tidal wave.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Abel, do you really think that Scorpio is the only one using someone here. We use him for the extra spotlight on Danse Macabre's talents, he uses us for his schemes. As I said before, perfect symmetry. Or is it too much for your fragile little mind to comprehend that we're not the helpless little minions you believe us to be.

Remember Abel, in this world all that matters is what you do.

About TJ, isn't it time he got to meet some of his hero's co-workers. I'm sure I can teach the young lad a few things, like how to deal with his mother by splashing her with acid or using the family pet as target practice with a .22 pistol. Since he has such a good role model for non-violence, sorry even I can't say that with a straight face, perhaps I can speed up his evolution.

Like I said Abel, all that matters is what we do. I don't hold to your childish notions of good and evil. Those are symbols and I leave symbols to the simple-minded. What's real is this: Sooner or later, you and I will get in the ring. When that happens, you had better pray to what ever gods you believe in. Even then, you will meet my Master.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:49 am

Gabriel Crow wrote:
Remember Abel, in this world all that matters is what you do.

Finally you got something right, and with that let me simply say this;

You have been full of talk, yet for some reason focused on Ammunition 10.1. Well let me tell you this Crow, should we cross paths while I run my way through the Gauntlet and take my Gold Card, you better come with all guns blazing, because you may not get another shot.

As for threatening T.J. it's kinda funny.... but mostly just sad. When you try to act all tough and menacing, it just doesn't work. Leave that to Scorpio, at least he had the decency to put in some effort and steal a picture.

You....well you are just about as intimidating as a sack of beans.
Back to top Go down
Jetstream

Jetstream

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The X-Stream" Jetstream
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:16 pm

Wow, ever since I left, things have gotten fucked up...

Jetstream takes a drink of water, and clears his throat

But there's one dumbass that really gets on my nerves. And that's Bryce Thorne. Seriously, I thought that when you let Dr. Wagoner back in, I thought that it wouldn't get any worse...I guess it did. Bryce, whoever the hell you are, I want to talk to you.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:07 pm

A sharply dressed man is walking by when he hears his client's name. He stops and turns around.

Ah, you speak of Mr. Thorne, yes? Well, unless you have an appointment with Mr. Thorne, you will not be able to speak with him.

A knowing smile crosses the face of the Agent.

You don't have an appointment, do you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next