Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+30
Jaro Classic
Kaoru
Lazyking
Jetstream
Hatchet
MetalKaiser
The Celt
Synyster
Hannibal Frost
Gabriel Crow
Damien
The Returned
Rottata
Eric Scorpio
Edible14
RCA
Drew Michaels
Saggi the Dark Clown
Christian Moorebyss
Alex O'Rion
Leon Caprice
Easty
Skyler Striker
PX
Abel Steele
Steve Monroe
Easy
Omega
Nicholas Gray
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:34 pm

It's allright Drew,

What Skyler Striker for dummies doesn't realise is that the rookies just don't listen to the generic know your place ramblings of the mid card vets who desperately seek to push them down in an effort to prolong their own modicum of relevance.

The problem for the Striker version 0.00000000000000000000000000000001 is that once us rookies get to the point where we have a 3-1 win loss record we do know our place, pulling down the dead weight from the roster and kicking them out the door.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:39 pm

Careful, Steele.

Drew doesn't believe in rookies.

He might give you coal for Christmas if you're not careful with your words.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:45 pm

Steve Monroe wrote:
Honestly man I don't know whether to take you seriously or EL OH EL at you.

You say that like anyone gives two shits what you do.

They don't.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:00 pm

What's the matter? Did your little bitch run and tell Mummy that the other kids were picking on him?

Thing is Striker I am not Drew's lap dog. In fact I don't want anything much to do with where he is going at the moment, I think the path he has chosen leads only to ruin. My motivations are my own and for now Drew and I can sit on the same side of the fence. That doesn't mean that when he jumps over the fence and starts trying to supress the locals I will be riding shotgun.

I don't particuarly have any beef with you two... errr one and a quarter anyway....right now either. If you can muzzle your hound then I can move along with more important matters.

Like picking the lint out of my navel....
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:31 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
What's the matter? Did your little bitch run and tell Mummy that the other kids were picking on him?

Thing is Striker I am not Drew's lap dog. In fact I don't want anything much to do with where he is going at the moment, I think the path he has chosen leads only to ruin. My motivations are my own and for now Drew and I can sit on the same side of the fence. That doesn't mean that when he jumps over the fence and starts trying to supress the locals I will be riding shotgun.

I don't particuarly have any beef with you two... errr one and a quarter anyway....right now either. If you can muzzle your hound then I can move along with more important matters.

Like picking the lint out of my navel....

Abel, I respect you. You tell it like it is, you do not hold anything back, and you have an obvious and upstanding moral code. If I were ever to get out of line and start "trying to suppress the locals", I hope you do strike me down. I do not think it shall happen but I feel better knowing a man of talent and integrity like yourself will make sure I, and those who may ally with me, are kept in check with our goals.

As for Skyler, ignore him and his little pet. Your analysis of them is one hundred percent correct, they hold on to this system because they are at the top of it; they are the talent that this company force feeds to the fans, fans who deserve so much better from their heroes then a deadbeat dad and his weak willed compatriot. When the company crumbles around them, when the fans see the truth about these two wolves in sheep's clothing and riot in resistance, then shall their just desserts come and how glorious it shall be.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:01 pm

Apostasy is sorting through his mail, in his apartment. Amongst the colorful spam mail, there is a plain envelope, with only his address listed on it. Apostasy opens the letter.

"Don't ever let them see you cheat
Don't ever let them see you beat
Don't ever let them shake your hand
Don't ever let them believe that scam"

Confused, Apostasy turns over the letter. It is signed with a green "T" and a red "M". Scrawled above the signature, in barely legible script, it says "A small bit of advice"

Apostasy: Huh... that's weird... T..M... I wonder what this is all about...

End scene
Back to top Go down
Steve Monroe

Steve Monroe

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Steve Monroe
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:16 pm

Randy St. James: Is that all you know Eric? Throw a few curse words here and there and that makes you a badass?

Steve: Eric seriously in the ring your outclassed here. I have only had 1 match here so far but trust in this, Intimidation doesn't work, being angry gets you nowhere. It is all in-ring performance, and I am a step above you.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:17 pm

You can spell C-4 anyway you like Drew.

It's still going to remain around my waist.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:24 pm

Steve Monroe wrote:
Randy St. James: Is that all you know Eric? Throw a few curse words here and there and that makes you a badass?

Steve: Eric seriously in the ring your outclassed here. I have only had 1 match here so far but trust in this, Intimidation doesn't work, being angry gets you nowhere. It is all in-ring performance, and I am a step above you.

......hehehehehhehehehehe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

One god damned match and your throwing out advise? I've beaten Alex O'Rion the guy who choke jobbed your world championship before and you want to give me advise? Firstly my mentally deficient friend, I am not trying to be, nor ever wanting to be a bad ass. I am Eric Ares, I am me, I'm sorry that your pathetic shallow existence requires you label everything black and white and by a narrow minded definition. Unlike someone as pathetic and needy as you I don't need a label to set who I am.

There is Eric Ares, and then there is everyone else, and they are all the poorer for it.

Secondly, your in-ring performance? Do I care? Am I caring about what you do these days?

Check the calendar here. Breakfast, exercise, lunch, ring work, dinner, you're mom, relaxation.

Nope, doesn't appear I give two flying fuckberries what you say or do. Please try again later when you suck less.
Back to top Go down
Steve Monroe

Steve Monroe

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:31 pm

So we are going to go this route Eric? Wins vs Losses comparing is very tired. Saying you fuck peoples mother is very tired. That kinda of talk does not get you over. Say something intelligent, tell me how you won 4 national titles in wrestling in college, tell me how you qualified for the olympics, tell me how you were in the UFC. Wait that stuff doesnt apply to you does it, those are things I have done.

Go on tell me the things your good at, you know competitive eating, being a garbage man, washing laundry those sort of things. Thats the stuff your good at right. It is a mystery why kids dont cheer for you. Kids cheer for me I am the role modle Eric not you. So please Eric I beg of you give me more fuel for the fire.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:55 pm

I compared a win to yours, if you don't care for it I suggest you shut the fuck up about your record. Hypocrisy thy name be dumb ass . As for saying I fucked your mother, no it's not tiring.

Fucking her was.

She'll never look at a can of Fresca the same way ever again.

But why should I list my accolades, isn't this FMW? I thought no one here cared about the past? My god, another lie, I'm flabbergasted, and I thought everyone here were such morally upstanding people. You know for a man who says comparing wins and loses is tired though, you certainly love to circle jerk your ego and dreams of glory past for the people don't you?

As for what I'm good at, that's simple.

Everything.

However for the time being I've decided to stick with wrestling, entertaining, and wooing my adoring fans.

Now you can sit around and care about why kids cheer you. Honestly it's probably because you have the same level of intelligence and mental capacities. But me, I've got more important things to care about.

Like what little Ms. whinybitchbabiesmommy is going to say when little Mr. Carrot gives her Hershey Highway a thorough inspection.

Ah who am I kidding, she's going to love it.
Back to top Go down
Steve Monroe

Steve Monroe

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:00 pm

Actually Hypocrisy would be me telling you to shut up about records only to go on and talk about mine. I was simply stating that form of verbal exchange is tired and old. As far as mothers go say what you will about mine it doesnt get a reaction either way really.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:21 pm

She gets a reaction out of me though, which in the end is what really matters.

Now then.

Exhibit A:

Steve Monroe wrote:
Actually Hypocrisy would be me telling you to shut up about records only to go on and talk about mine. I was simply stating that form of verbal exchange is tired and old. As far as mothers go say what you will about mine it doesnt get a reaction either way really.

Exhibit B:

Steve Monroe wrote:
So we are going to go this route Eric? Wins vs Losses comparing is very tired. Saying you fuck peoples mother is very tired. That kinda of talk does not get you over. Say something intelligent, tell me how you won 4 national titles in wrestling in college, tell me how you qualified for the olympics, tell me how you were in the UFC. Wait that stuff doesnt apply to you does it, those are things I have done.

Go on tell me the things your good at, you know competitive eating, being a garbage man, washing laundry those sort of things. Thats the stuff your good at right. It is a mystery why kids dont cheer for you. Kids cheer for me I am the role modle Eric not you. So please Eric I beg of you give me more fuel for the fire.

I'm sorry, but boasting is boasting Mr. I've sucked enough judges dicks to have a few trophies and a permanent loss of gag reflex. No matter whether it be over a record or accomplishments. The over all effect is the same, unless your tiny little brain can't process that much common sense.

Anyway time is sex and all that, got to run.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:25 pm

The Ares wrote:
There is Eric Ares, and then there is everyone else, and they are all the poorer for it.

Yes...., yes they are.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:48 pm

Headbanger wrote:
Abel, I respect you

Drew, respect is a word thrown around all too often in this place. Some demand it without any understanding of the price to be paid. Some claim it without ever earning that right. Most just don't seem to realise the difference between respecting somebody and liking them.

I am glad that we are on the same page because I admire you and I appreciate the ideals you are striving for. But respect.... no I do not respect you yet. That can only be earned over time through your actions and the actions of those you influence.

Headbanger wrote:
If I were ever to get out of line and start "trying to suppress the locals", I hope you do strike me down.

This is where we differ Drew. I do not believe that any one man should be responsible for passing judgement on another. Each man must find a path that he can walk and not flinch from his own reflection in the mirror. Although on the whole I think we share many of the same ideals and inner truths inevitably your path and mine may differ from time to time and I will tell you, even stand in opposition to you, when they do, of that you can be certain. But I will not pass judgement upon you.

Finding what is right in this world is a matter of perception and each man must make his own judgements and find his own peace at the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
Saggi the Dark Clown

Saggi the Dark Clown

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Saggi the Dark Clown
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:41 am

Saggi:Leon Caprice or as I like to call him exhibit A of all that is wrong with FMW.

Rosa: Do tell, my love.

Saggi: Leon, my name is Saggi the Dark Clown a.k.a the new guy you didn't have the balls to confront. You see you're one of those people who tries to make a name from himself by bulling the new guy. By picking on guys that hipsters like yourself call newbs or newbies. So you get in Christian Moore's face because he's the new guy and in your moronic and very sheltered mind that means weak. However like most things in your empty and meaningless life, this blew up in your face. You pushed, Christian shoved and you cowered away like a whipped dog. However we all knew you was a coward when you picked Christian to pick on and not me. You see Christian seems to be the kind of guy that would just call you an idiot and laugh it off.. Seems like...however you know that I'm the sort of guy that you if you tried to make an example out of me, I'd do the same to you. The thing you have to remember is that unlike wannabes and losers like you, I don't make examples out of people by acting like some spoiled seventeen year old bitch on her period. No, what I would do is I would sneak into your house late at night. Take your pets and then skin them alive in front of you. Then while I was having a smoothie made from your dog's liver and your cat's gallbladder, I would reeducate you on the truths of life. That's the kind of man I am.

Rosa: However I've done some research on this Christian Moore and all I will say is , "I wouldn't judge a book by his cover if I were you."

Saggi: What my pleasurable psychiatrist is trying to say is he may look like a pretty boy but the dude's messed up in the head. In other words, Leon, your fucked. Just thought you should know that. Oh by the way, don't worry about welcoming me into FMW, as you can see I've already made myself at home.

Last edited by Saggi the Dark Clown on Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:45 am

Abel Steele wrote:
What Skyler Striker for dummies doesn't realise is that the rookies just don't listen to the generic know your place ramblings of the mid card vets who desperately seek to push them down in an effort to prolong their own modicum of relevance.

The problem for Striker Version 0.00000000000000000000000000000001 is that once us rookies get to the point where we have a 3-1 win loss record we do know our place, pulling down the dead weight from the roster and kicking them out the door.
Abel Steele wrote:
I do not believe that any one man should be responsible for passing judgement on another.

And yet you just did.

Steele. Stop fighting me. You want to run down my partner, you run down me. I really, really do think you're one of the fastest rising stars to come through these doors in a long time. And I actually do respect a lot of what you're saying. My problem, however, isn't with you, it's with Drew.

If, as you say, it's for each man to make his own peace at the end of the day, then let Leon make his mistakes and move on. We all learn from them. Drew, myself, you, Leon, everyone. Don't criticize Caprice for being a second rate version of me when you've watched him defeat an opponent I could not, establish an identity that is his own.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:08 am

The Ares wrote:
Catalyst, tag team?

The fuck you smokin' pop-eye?

This is that funny thing called a debut, I haven't had one and thus I haven't had a match for you to remember retarded little Skyler junior. Shame Jade got all the smarts in that family, and you aren't even really apart of it.

As for you're actions, did someone higher on the totem pole reach down and lift you higher? Is all they asked a little glimpse of your special place to make all your dreams come true? If so then you have been taken under the wing, and the way you have to relate everything back to him in order to maintain relevance only proves that point.

But hey I'm nothing why should you care? In fact why did you even bother to try and talk to me. Well little skipper allow me to shed some light on the truth for you. It's because no matter how hard you try to call me nothing, want to insult me, you're threatened by me. I don't blame you, I'm an impressive man, but it does help me with how I was going to tie my catch phrase into this.

I may be nothing.

But nothing will always be better than you.

.....damn, kinda weak. Ah well, with opposition like this you really don't need the A...B.....X game.

You were there at Catalyst, accompanying Alex O'Rion and Retribution to face Mark Johansson and myself, remember? I there proved what a tag team was to your very eyes, so don’t tried to manipulate my words to lessen the strength or ability of Crash Scene.

But to my own words, actions speak louder and that will prove solid at Death Row, again we will display our unity and in so, we will retain. Showing the likes of you, what exactly it means to be in a tag team, to have trust in another…

For you may indeed be better than me, but two are greater than one, and by this you are not better than Crash Scene, for if you knock one of us down, the other will extend a hand to bring him back to his feet, whereas you…you have no-one.

So stick to your words then Mr. Ares, for nothing you say can remove the fact that together as a tag team Crash Scene will remain better than you.

Doublemummy wrote:
Going against a fat guy and an elf? Isn't that a bit too close to what you're going to be doing? Or was that going to be too difficult for you so you're gonna go against a woman and a ... well whatever the hell Faith is?

Oh how sweet, trying to retort my words against me, well as reality hits you, by no means is Vanguard and Faith a laughable tag team. Both proven as strong opponents, they will deliver quite the effort and there is the possibility that we might steal the show.

Whereas there is you… yet to debut, and looking to prove the smallest of points to lift yourself to that first notch. Keep at it and grow, but please only try to reach what is within grasp, you and I together have nothing in relevance right now, so til times change, please mind your words and let your actions speak for you.

Easty wrote:
Yes, well apologies for Our feeling out of sorts, but We're struggling, what with the move and all...

Even my voice feels funny.

However, as you wish, I shall continue the diatribe. Caprice, don't think yourself above Eastwood for a second. As it happens you two have quite a lot in common - both young, talented wrestlers, who were taken under the wing of more experienced, title-winning competitors and managing to luck yourselves into winning the Undisputed Tag Titles. I could be talking about either of you. The specifics are a little different, but I digress.

Your current problem, Leon, seems to be that you truly are becoming Skyler-Lite, despite your whining insistances that you are not. How so? Well, you seem to think yourself above everyone else in your 'Class Of...', looking down on them with scorn, trying to pump yourself up to be something you clearly are not.

You lucked out, boy, let's never forget that. If dear, sweet, old, doddering Jaro hadn't decided to start picking on Celt and Johannson for shits and giggles, you and your law-fighting Australian counterpart may still be languishing around doing sweet FA. And Skyler, the supposed good man that he is (I should know - he was my first pick, remember) plucked you up from the ground, dusted you off and said to you "Hey, you know what'll be fun? Breaking necks and taking championships that aren't ours!" And you swallowed it all with a shit-eating grin and did just that. Congratu-fucking-lations.

Times change Jack, deal with it. Yes we did come into FMW at around the same point, yet while I alongside Mark rose, where did you go? You squandered time and effort around the place but made little impact. It was only upon you joining HavOc that you became known, riding the cocktails of O’Rion, Frost and Harlequin, you started to become a more commonly known man, however as quick as you rose, you fell. After 9.2 where did you go? After HavOc disbanded, where was Eastwood?

So here we are down the track, you’re finally back and trying to cling onto what you left behind, to cling onto the hype you achieved through HavOc. Yet, on a personal matter, what are you now, what are you aiming to achieve?

And please, don’t try to tarnish the fact that at 9.2 Crash Scene ended the reign of HavOc, there was no foul play, there was only a clean win, and although it took the injury of Frost to achieve it, we still deserve it. So please don’t blabber another word about how Crash Scene is singularly minded or bend on some fanatical vendetta, for we did prove better than you at 9.2 and we will aim to prove ourselves again at Death Row, whereas you….well good luck in whatever your up to.

Seth wrote:
Its been so long, almost 12 years since I started wrestling. I've been to the top of indy feds, I've wrestled in Japan, I've been dropped onto thumbtacks, hit with light tubes, thrown through tables, lit on fire, you name I've done it. I've come all this way only for people to still call me a rookie. People don't show respect to the rookies, they write them off like they are nothing. But what are the rookies really? Well the rookies are the future of Full Metal Wrestling. The rookies are the ones who are traveling down the path we've paved, and soon enough will start paving their own path. The rookies are the ones that Skyler Striker and Leon Caprice will have to put over in the future.

Do you know when your time is light is up? Or is someone just going to come along and take your time away from you? Will it be Faith and VanGuard?

Or maybe not...

Rumor has it VanGuard may not be around. Rumor has it Faith will have to find another partner.

Is Crash Scene ready for that?

Quit your hypothetical ramblings Omega, until someone ACTUALLY manages to defeat Crash Scene, we will remain to hold a section of FMW.

And sure you’re no Rookie in your career…Great!! Doesn’t mean shit in FMW though, you start at the bottom and go from there, I did it, and Skyler before me and it’s just the cycle of wrestling.

So please stop with the hypothetical points of the future, yes maybe I’ll be surpassed by the likes of you or others, but right now, on this very day, it’s MY TIME!! And you are not of any concern to me.

Abel Steele wrote:
Firstly maybe we should analyse your response. I merely pointed out that your pal should consider saving himself the trouble of sending letters to someone who is hell bent on his path to "redemption". Sending those letters to Drew is about as effective as calling Eastwood and asking him to stop being a fuck up. It just ain't gonna get you anywhere. But since you take my words as disrespectful, maybe you are the one who thinks that no one gives a fuck about Skyler?

Secondly watch your mouth.

So basically you’ve been oblivious of the conversations between Skyler and Drew, what they have is a complex matter and your simple-tongue comment was, in simple terms a waste of breath.

Oh and please enlighten me on how I am disrespectful to Skyler, oh how delusional you are.

Abel Steele wrote:
It's allright Drew,

The problem for the Striker version 0.00000000000000000000000000000001 is that once us rookies get to the point where we have a 3-1 win loss record we do know our place, pulling down the dead weight from the roster and kicking them out the door.

Oh look at those innovative names, WOW!!

Well I’ll give you credit Mr. Steele, your turning heads, your letting your actions speak for you and for that you’ll lift in FMW, heck I’m picking you as favorite for the GCG. But don’t let your record or ability to analyze scenario’s blind you from the simplest of truths. That you are still establishing a name for yourself in FMW, your still trying to take the small steps to set a foundation, but don’t attempt to insinuate that you will continue your current vendetta, because eventually you’ll realise your place, when a man above you looks down at you and lays the pin on you, you’ll finally see the clarity.

Drew wrote:
And this right the fuck here is the attitude that is killing Full Metal Wrestling. Why should rookies and "newbies" have less of a say? Why should they not speak the truth as they see, that Skyler Red and Skyler Blue are nothing more then elitist assholes who look over talent because they are in the exact same place you were not too long ago. I remember when you debuted Leon, does that automatically put you below me at all times? No, your lack of any type of distinguishing features and general bitch-like subservient attitude does that.

By your "logic" Direct-To-DVD Skyler, you are below me. By my logic, you are below me. Seems like the general consensus is that you are below me and not worth my time but do not fret Skyler Striker Episode II: Attack of the Bland, I will still find time to remove you and your cancerous master from this company and save it from your elitist attitude because that is the kind of guy I am.

Oh how nice you are Mr. Michaels…

You label my attitude as the killer of FMW, you say my attitude is generic, you say that my attitude is elitist…well ain’t that the collection, and to that I simply ask for proof?

And WOW its DREW MICHAELS the bestest guy since Gandhi. Seriously what is with you? What will satisfy you now, hmm? Is it the C-4 title, is it wiping out Jaro and Harlequin, is it inserting yourself as the SUPREME EMPEROR OF FMW!! Seriously, don’t let your mind separate itself from your body, your only human, and only a single man. And before you retort by saying you’re Drew Michaels and you can do whatever you want…you couldn’t even beat Jaro and Harlequin before, so what’s changed? What’s made you sooo much better since having your skin striped of your body?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:07 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
Easty wrote:
Yes, well apologies for Our feeling out of sorts, but We're struggling, what with the move and all...

Even my voice feels funny.

However, as you wish, I shall continue the diatribe. Caprice, don't think yourself above Eastwood for a second. As it happens you two have quite a lot in common - both young, talented wrestlers, who were taken under the wing of more experienced, title-winning competitors and managing to luck yourselves into winning the Undisputed Tag Titles. I could be talking about either of you. The specifics are a little different, but I digress.

Your current problem, Leon, seems to be that you truly are becoming Skyler-Lite, despite your whining insistances that you are not. How so? Well, you seem to think yourself above everyone else in your 'Class Of...', looking down on them with scorn, trying to pump yourself up to be something you clearly are not.

You lucked out, boy, let's never forget that. If dear, sweet, old, doddering Jaro hadn't decided to start picking on Celt and Johannson for shits and giggles, you and your law-fighting Australian counterpart may still be languishing around doing sweet FA. And Skyler, the supposed good man that he is (I should know - he was my first pick, remember) plucked you up from the ground, dusted you off and said to you "Hey, you know what'll be fun? Breaking necks and taking championships that aren't ours!" And you swallowed it all with a shit-eating grin and did just that. Congratu-fucking-lations.

Times change Jack, deal with it. Yes we did come into FMW at around the same point, yet while I alongside Mark rose, where did you go? You squandered time and effort around the place but made little impact. It was only upon you joining HavOc that you became known, riding the cocktails of O’Rion, Frost and Harlequin, you started to become a more commonly known man, however as quick as you rose, you fell. After 9.2 where did you go? After HavOc disbanded, where was Eastwood?

So here we are down the track, you’re finally back and trying to cling onto what you left behind, to cling onto the hype you achieved through HavOc. Yet, on a personal matter, what are you now, what are you aiming to achieve?

And please, don’t try to tarnish the fact that at 9.2 Crash Scene ended the reign of HavOc, there was no foul play, there was only a clean win, and although it took the injury of Frost to achieve it, we still deserve it. So please don’t blabber another word about how Crash Scene is singularly minded or bend on some fanatical vendetta, for we did prove better than you at 9.2 and we will aim to prove ourselves again at Death Row, whereas you….well good luck in whatever your up to.

Jack Eas'wood. Matthew P. Dunn. Know the difference.

As for where Eastwood was, he was with me, under my supervision. His star rose just three shows after his debut, but it took another two for people to truly realise that. And his star still has not faded - it is merely biding its time, awaiting the supernova that will shoot him to the top. Yeah, he's in the Gold Card Gauntlet - a match I don't need to remind you that you lost. And should Eastwood fail to win that... well, maybe I shall just ahve to step out of the shadows and claim what belonged to the Asylum and is rightfully mine in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:09 am

Leon Caprice wrote:

Oh how sweet, trying to retort my words against me, well as reality hits you, by no means is Vanguard and Faith a laughable tag team. Both proven as strong opponents, they will deliver quite the effort and there is the possibility that we might steal the show.

Whereas there is you… yet to debut, and looking to prove the smallest of points to lift yourself to that first notch. Keep at it and grow, but please only try to reach what is within grasp, you and I together have nothing in relevance right now, so til times change, please mind your words and let your actions speak for you.

Was that seriously the best you could come up with? Telling me to watch what I say? Was that supposed to intimidate me? Here I was led to believe that you were some sort of tough competition when in reality it seems you are ... well laughable. Yes that's right a lowly "newbie" is laughing at you the mighty Leon Caprice, oh no whatever will you do? Oh yeah that's right NOTHING! You'll just ignore everything I say and act like I don't exist, right? I mean that's what you do when people talk out about you, right? That's what you did with old Psycho Clown Saggi didn't ya? He called you out for exactly what you are, and you couldn't even get off your high horse for 2 seconds to respond to him, could ya?

But hey if you do decide to come down to Earth for a few seconds and decide to run your mouth off about my "lack of respect" then by all means go ahead .... I always enjoy a good laugh. It's like Saggi said Leon, you can say whatever you want about me and I'll laugh right back in your face because to me YOU are the nobody. Sure you could, and probably will, ramble on for days about everything you have achieved in your career, trying to prove that you are somebody in this business, but is anyone really going to either listen or care? Probably not. But hell feel free to say what you're gonna say about ... well whatever crap you want to ...

Actually, that gives me an idea ... Instead of you waffling on about all your achievements, how about you write them all on a sheet of paper, photocopy it a few dozen times, hand it out to all the lads ... and we'll all use it to wipe our asses! What do you think of that idea?
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:23 am

Sounds like a stupid idea. Think of a better one.

I will admit, you do have the gift of the gab - hopefully you've got the ability in the squared circle to match. Because should you ever happen to find yourself in the same ring as Leon, you'll be fighting a very difficult opponent.

I'll add an addendum to my partner's words. Watch your mouth, lest your skill fail to back up the words you speak.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:29 am

Saggi the Clown wrote:
Saggi:Leon Caprice or as I like to call him exhibit A of all that is wrong with FMW.

Rosa: Do tell, my love.

Saggi: Leon, my name is Saggi the Dark Clown a.k.a the new guy you didn't have the balls to confront. You see you're one of those people who tries to make a name from himself by bulling the new guy. By picking on guys that hipsters like yourself call newbs or newbies. So you get in Christian Moore's face because he's the new guy and in your moronic and very sheltered mind that means weak. However like most things in your empty and meaningless life, this blew up in your face. You pushed, Christian shoved and you cowered away like a whipped dog. However we all knew you was a coward when you picked Christian to pick on and not me. You see Christian seems to be the kind of guy that would just call you an idiot and laugh it off.. Seems like...however you know that I'm the sort of guy that you if you tried to make an example out of me, I'd do the same to you. The thing you have to remember is that unlike wannabes and losers like you, I don't make examples out of people by acting like some spoiled seventeen year old bitch on her period. No, what I would do is I would sneak into your house late at night. Take your pets and then skin them alive in front of you. Then while I was having a smoothie made from your dog's liver and your cat's gallbladder, I would reeducate you on the truths of life. That's the kind of man I am.

Rosa: However I've done some research on this Christian Moore and all I will say is , "I wouldn't judge a book by his cover if I were you."

Saggi: What my pleasurable psychiatrist is trying to say is he may look like a pretty boy but the dude's messed up in the head. In other words, Leon, your fucked. Just thought you should know that. Oh by the way, don't worry about welcoming me into FMW, as you can see I've already made myself at home.

Ok, well I'm hearing all this talk about me being cowardly by not responding to you, so hi!!

Anywho, who are you? I know you’re a new member to FMW and that you’ve got some connection with Christian, obvious from the continuous defense of each other, but whats your point in all of this? Why are you trying to put your highly hypothetical and delirious comments on me?

“You pushed, Christian shoved and you cowered away like a whipped dog.” You don’t even know me, so stop with the belief that you know how I act, that you know how I’ll react. Seriously ask anyone who’s been in the ring against me and they’ll tell you that I’m not a coward, by God you are made of short-comings…

So rather that excessively feeding your delirious and clearly twisted outlook, I’ll leave you to realise that the very person you defend is the person you need to be insulting, for these words aren’t getting you anywhere near stepping into the ring with me. But, haha… well I must say I now know why Dalby couldn’t refuse burying rookies and newbies alike. So misinformed…

Easty wrote:

Jack Eas'wood. Matthew P. Dunn. Know the difference.

As for where Eastwood was, he was with me, under my supervision. His star rose just three shows after his debut, but it took another two for people to truly realise that. And his star still has not faded - it is merely biding its time, awaiting the supernova that will shoot him to the top. Yeah, he's in the Gold Card Gauntlet - a match I don't need to remind you that you lost. And should Eastwood fail to win that... well, maybe I shall just ahve to step out of the shadows and claim what belonged to the Asylum and is rightfully mine in the first place.

Oh yes i forgot, your crazy now...hope that works out for you.

Doublemummy wrote:
Was that seriously the best you could come up with? Telling me to watch what I say? Was that supposed to intimidate me? Here I was led to believe that you were some sort of tough competition when in reality it seems you are ... well laughable. Yes that's right a lowly "newbie" is laughing at you the mighty Leon Caprice, oh no whatever will you do? Oh yeah that's right NOTHING! You'll just ignore everything I say and act like I don't exist, right? I mean that's what you do when people talk out about you, right? That's what you did with old Psycho Clown Saggi didn't ya? He called you out for exactly what you are, and you couldn't even get off your high horse for 2 seconds to respond to him, could ya?

But hey if you do decide to come down to Earth for a few seconds and decide to run your mouth off about my "lack of respect" then by all means go ahead .... I always enjoy a good laugh. It's like Saggi said Leon, you can say whatever you want about me and I'll laugh right back in your face because to me YOU are the nobody. Sure you could, and probably will, ramble on for days about everything you have achieved in your career, trying to prove that you are somebody in this business, but is anyone really going to either listen or care? Probably not. But hell feel free to say what you're gonna say about ... well whatever crap you want to ...

Actually, that gives me an idea ... Instead of you waffling on about all your achievements, how about you write them all on a sheet of paper, photocopy it a few dozen times, hand it out to all the lads ... and we'll all use it to wipe our asses! What do you think of that idea?

Seriously what the hell is wrong with you. Why are you so quick to defend Clown II?

He is the one you’ll benefit from by verbally smash mouthing. Cause other than projection your deluded attitude you’re really just wasting time. So keep going if you want, say I’m nobody, but the fact is that I’m about to try and retain my title at Death Row, whereas you are about to debut, I hope it goes well for you, seriously I do, because after you get a match under your belt you’ll finally realise the fact that you are a low card wrestler looking for any chance at lifting yourself.

And lastly, I’m not one to say anything about my achievements, I don’t see the past helping me win a match. Oh that gives me an idea, how about you write them all on a sheet of paper, photocopy it 17 times and send it to the TSWCA…

Because right now, nothing is convincing me to pay any more attention to you, cause without any actions to back you up your just a twig with no ability.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:02 am

OOC: I like what I see with these guys.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:07 am

Ahh Drew,

So it seems we meet again. It seems we meet once again under unfortunate terms. I do regret what happened but I do not shirk the responsibility.

So I stand before you a man undergoing his penance. A man afraid to close his eyes at night because of what he sees and terrified to meet the gaze of others.

Though I have learned one thing at least...it is the Man that justifies the Cause, and not the Cause that justifies the man.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions Drew, we know...we've both been there...
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:11 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
So basically you’ve been oblivious of the conversations between Skyler and Drew, what they have is a complex matter and your simple-tongue comment was, in simple terms a waste of breath.

Oh and please enlighten me on how I am disrespectful to Skyler, oh how delusional you are.

au contraire mon frere

I am aware of the situation but I won't pretend to be fully intimate with the complexities of it. The point I was making though was that if Skyler is so hard up for cash that he needs to whinge about the 55 cents to mail his letters then perhaps he should stop wasting his time on something he, I, you and even Saggi the daft clown knows won't make a lick of difference.

And, I never said you were disrespectful to Skyler. Maybe you should slow down and wipe the foam from your lips before you fly off the handle? What I said was if you immediately made the jump that my words were a disrespectful commentary on Skyler's relevance, when they were not intended as such, then perhaps that idea is already subconsciously floating around in your brain.

Leon Caprice wrote:
Oh look at those innovative names, WOW!!

Well I’ll give you credit Mr. Steele, your turning heads, your letting your actions speak for you and for that you’ll lift in FMW, heck I’m picking you as favorite for the GCG. But don’t let your record or ability to analyze scenario’s blind you from the simplest of truths. That you are still establishing a name for yourself in FMW, your still trying to take the small steps to set a foundation, but don’t attempt to insinuate that you will continue your current vendetta, because eventually you’ll realise your place, when a man above you looks down at you and lays the pin on you, you’ll finally see the clarity.

Vendetta? I think you have me confused with somebody else. You know the guy. He's about yay tall, shoulder length dark hair... likes to spend his time coming back from the dead. (OOC: OMG Drew is Jesus....not sure if that symbolism was actually part of the plan Banger but if so I only just got it as I typed this.)

Place? Foundations? These are merely the constraints we put upon ourselves in our own minds. Funny thing the human mind, with its limitless potential we can achieve alomst anything until we place restrictions upon ourselves by forming ideas of what we can and can't do and where we "belong". I don't have a place, nor do I need a foundation, I simply am, striving to achieve the most of the opportunities that confront me.

You on the other hand have stuggled to achieve your place haven't you Leon? You fought and fought to be accepted and "lift yourself" to the next level and now you can look down in the comfort that you have achieved you rightful place as a "veteran" of this comp. I pity you Leon because as long as you see yourself so, this is how you shall remain.
Back to top Go down
Saggi the Dark Clown

Saggi the Dark Clown

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Saggi the Dark Clown
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:29 am

(Saggi starts clapping.)

Saggi: Bravo, Leon. Bravo. You finally grew some and faced all of the new guys. Now as for Mr. Moore, I have heard only rumors about him. The only connection we have with each other is the fact that we are both the new guys here and also we were both disrespected by you. Of course, disrespect from one as low as yourself is often on the same level as a reality show episode. May be fun to watch but in the end is trite and pointless. I'm just waiting for the part where they take you to the back and they interview you in black and white.

(Rosa smirks as she rubs Saggi's chest.)

Rosa: He says he knows me....he doesn't know a damn thing about me.

(Saggi smirks.)

Saggi: Despite your tearful confession, I know a lot about you in fact I know all I need to know about you when I look into your eyes. When I look into your eyes I don't see fear, I don't see anger, I don't see confusion. I see nothing. I see a dark, empty, bottomless, murky, pit where a soul should be. I don't know you? No, I think, I know you all to damn well.

(Rosa kisses Saggi's chest then smirks.)

Rosa: Now I think I'll randomly use someone better than me as a crutch because I'm not man enough to stand on my own.

Saggi: Very sad how at the end you quickly lean on yet another person to defend your actions. What? Isn't your tag partner enough to carry your sorry ass? As for getting in the ring with you. Don't flatter yourself. To me, you're just someone I had to set straight. Just someone who takes and drags down everyone and everything with him to his level of mediocre.

(Saggi chuckles.)

Saggi:Speaking of which, Leon's girlfriend....

Rosa: Partner.

Saggi: Oh yes I forgot that's how the gay community refers their lovers. Well then Leon's partner came running to Leon's rescue. Isn't it cute? Very romantic. Of course, cute and romantic makes me want to puke. Skyler, you can stand by your man all you want but we both know the truth. He's dead weight. You want to give people advice? You want to add little pearls of wisdom to your speeches? Well here's a little advice for you. Dump Leon before that dumb son of a bitch gets you killed.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:34 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:

The problem for Striker Version 0.00000000000000000000000000000001 is that once us rookies get to the point where we have a 3-1 win loss record we do know our place, pulling down the dead weight from the roster and kicking them out the door.
Abel Steele wrote:
I do not believe that any one man should be responsible for passing judgement on another.

And yet you just did.

Steele. Stop fighting me. You want to run down my partner, you run down me. I really, really do think you're one of the fastest rising stars to come through these doors in a long time. And I actually do respect a lot of what you're saying. My problem, however, isn't with you, it's with Drew.

If, as you say, it's for each man to make his own peace at the end of the day, then let Leon make his mistakes and move on. We all learn from them. Drew, myself, you, Leon, everyone. Don't criticize Caprice for being a second rate version of me when you've watched him defeat an opponent I could not, establish an identity that is his own.

I did???

I made comment on some of your partner's shortcomings as I see them but I missed the part where I passed judgement over him for those shortcomings. As I said to Drew I will speak out when I feel the need and I will fight when my own honour and self respect demands it.

And if nobody ever pointed out our mistakes then how would we learn Skyler? If we merely observed, passively watching on as failure is allowed to perpetuate itself, never pointing out the fact that they are indeed failures how could we possibly hope move on?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:34 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
You were there at Catalyst, accompanying Alex O'Rion and Retribution to face Mark Johansson and myself, remember? I there proved what a tag team was to your very eyes, so don’t tried to manipulate my words to lessen the strength or ability of Crash Scene.

But to my own words, actions speak louder and that will prove solid at Death Row, again we will display our unity and in so, we will retain. Showing the likes of you, what exactly it means to be in a tag team, to have trust in another…

For you may indeed be better than me, but two are greater than one, and by this you are not better than Crash Scene, for if you knock one of us down, the other will extend a hand to bring him back to his feet, whereas you…you have no-one.

So stick to your words then Mr. Ares, for nothing you say can remove the fact that together as a tag team Crash Scene will remain better than you.
'

A) That was Cyrus

B) You're retarded

C) What would my watching a tag team lose have to do with anything? I saw a team lose on RAW a little while back on television? Does that mean I lost to? Dear gods no, my beautiful record!

But honestly if the best you can do is say "I has a friend and that means we can gang up on you dur" then just quit. Ironically enough other people can get tag team partners too, such as me, meaning there would be two on two. And really it doesn't matter who else that person is, apparently I just need fodder to keep one of you busy while I get rid of the other first.

Thanks for the tips, it'll make it all the more fun when I do inevitable pin you.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:42 am

Abel, you did pass judgement when in your mind you relegated Leon to an inferior partner. I think you're failing to distinguish between passing judgment and giving punishment. It's human to judge, Steele. We all do it.

Abel Steele wrote:
The point I was making though was that if Skyler is so hard up for cash that he needs to whinge about the 55 cents to mail his letters

Allow me to pass judgement right now by saying that if you didn't detect that my comment was dripping with sarcasm, you're a bit thick.

By the way, uh... Saggi, I think it is. Firstly, good job on the gay joke. I see what you did, taking the word 'partner' out of context in order to make me appear like a homosexual. I'm sure your respect in this company has just gone up a notch. (Steele, once again - sarcasm). For future reference, I am happily married and have three children, all of whom I love very dearly, despite trials my eldest and I have endured (Drew, I believe you'll want to make a derogatory comment about my fathering skills so I figure you can just quote this to start you off).

While I thank you for the advice, I must respectfully decline to take it. Leon was my student, is the only tag team partner I would choose, and remains a good friend, something all too hard to come by these days.

If all this makes no sense to you, then I can merely hope you understand my middle finger as it stands on salute.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:47 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
Abel, you did pass judgement when in your mind you relegated Leon to an inferior partner. I think you're failing to distinguish between passing judgment and giving punishment. It's human to judge, Steele. We all do it.

No Skyler, I think it is you who does not understand the implications of a judgement. A judgement implies that the decision has been made objectively and authoritatively. What I proffered was neither objective or authoritative, merely an opinion. It is my opinion and I believe it to be a completely valid one, but a judgement it is not.

Skyler Striker wrote:
Allow me to pass judgement right now by saying that if you didn't detect that my comment was dripping with sarcasm, you're a bit thick.

With reference once more to what constitutes a judgement I say that a) you regularly demonstrate a distinct incapacity for objectivity and, b) you have zero authority over anything. But then again, those are just my opinions

And yes I understand sarcasm, I was trying to play it with a straight bat... you know the old dead pan routine. Alas your sidekick misinterpreted this as a slander on your fine self. For the life of me I just can't understand how he could think that I was insinuating no one gave a fuck about you (see I do get sarcasm).A few attempts at trying to explain the subtleties of the situation later.... here we are. So here is yet another opinion, perhaps your partner is the dense one in the equation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next