Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+30
Jaro Classic
Kaoru
Lazyking
Jetstream
Hatchet
MetalKaiser
The Celt
Synyster
Hannibal Frost
Gabriel Crow
Damien
The Returned
Rottata
Eric Scorpio
Edible14
RCA
Drew Michaels
Saggi the Dark Clown
Christian Moorebyss
Alex O'Rion
Leon Caprice
Easty
Skyler Striker
PX
Abel Steele
Steve Monroe
Easy
Omega
Nicholas Gray
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:20 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
And WOW its DREW MICHAELS the bestest guy since Gandhi. Seriously what is with you? What will satisfy you now, hmm? Is it the C-4 title, is it wiping out Jaro and Harlequin, is it inserting yourself as the SUPREME EMPEROR OF FMW!! Seriously, don’t let your mind separate itself from your body, your only human, and only a single man. And before you retort by saying you’re Drew Michaels and you can do whatever you want…you couldn’t even beat Jaro and Harlequin before, so what’s changed? What’s made you sooo much better since having your skin striped of your body?

Are you fucking retarded or something Skyler: The New Generation!? Let me spell it out for you and all those standing in my way so open your damn ears and listen for once.

I...

Am...

NOT...

Looking...

To...

Take...

Over.

Did you get that this time? Do you understand the words I speak? I know it must be hard to listen to someone else who is not busy criminally abusing their oldest daughter and knocking up some strange because he cannot handle his vices but you are going to have to do it this time around, okay? What I want is simple, very simple...I want the removal of the unsavory factors of Full Metal Wrestling from the equation in order to allow this company the chance to rebuild and heal. That means all of the former Original Sinners and their allies, that means anyone who even looked at HavOc favorably, that means those who take what does not belong to them in unearned title shots due to superior attitudes like yourself and your older version.

As for beating Jaro and Harlequin, I am pretty sure I did do that, and have beaten both repeatedly in my career, but I guess you were too busy losing the Gold Card Gauntlet to notice, huh?
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:08 pm

OOC:/\ *Digs retro Drew sig*
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:01 pm

But Drew, if you get rid of us who you deem as "unsavory", you will in turn tip the balance of good and evil, and I was under the impression that that was a bad thing. You see, Michaels, there can be no evil, without good, and no good without evil. Without Harlequin, there is no need for you. Without Eric Scorpio, there is no need for Chris Kelson. So before you say you want to get rid of such-and-such and all that shit, perhaps you should rethink things, you self righteous little bitch.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:27 pm

There's no need for Chris Kelson anyway, what's your point?
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:31 pm

Ok, Dunn. I'll give you that one.

I hate that French Canadian piece of shit bastard.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:40 pm

My ears were buzzing. Somebody mentioned the #1 contender to the C-4 Division Championship?
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:50 pm

Yes they did.

And yes, that is as high you will ever get with me.

Learn your place on Ammunition, or get the fuck out.

Ammunition IS Hallowed territory.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:23 pm

Not to me, Eric. Something can only be Hallowed to those who Believe.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:26 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
It is my opinion and I believe it to be a completely valid one, but a judgement it is not.

Firstly, I'm going to cease arguing over the definition of judgement, as it's pointless semantics anyway.

What I'd like to know, and this is an honest and sincere question, Abel, is why you believe Leon Caprice is a junior version of myself. Do you have proof? Or are you just on board the ignorance train of Drew Michaels?
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:44 pm

Chris Kelson wrote:
Not to me, Eric. Something can only be Hallowed to those who Believe.

Hense why you shouldn't even be on this hallowed show. If you don't feel this place, go someplace else.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:20 pm

Ammunition is FMW's technical division; I'm the Technical Phenomenon.

I'm right at home on the A-Show, Scorp.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:21 pm

It's actually quite the phenomenon that you still happen to remain relevant.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:23 pm

That's what I do. You put me down and I pop straight back up.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:56 pm

Dead bodies do the same thing in water Kelson.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:07 pm

Chris Kelson wrote:
Ammunition is FMW's technical division; I'm the Technical Phenomenon.

I'm right at home on the A-Show, Scorp.

Ammunition is MY domain. Everything else is fuckin' irrelevant. People pay to see what I will do next. Which is why they tune into Ammunition.

The only thing people want to see you for, is what I will do to you as my next victim.

Gabriel Crow wrote:

This is why I bother letting these men talk to this hallowed man.

They will go places.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:35 pm

Eric Scorpio wrote:
The only thing people want to see you for, is what I will do to you as my next victim.
Which is why they cheer me and boo you. Are you Hallowed or Hallucinatory, Eric?

Wait, don't answer that, we all know.

Gabriel Crow wrote:
And after being hit by a CKo, yours doesn't.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:45 pm

F. M. W.

Full. Metal. Wrestling.

Yes...this God-forsaken place. Coupled along with my own Jerry Springer show of a personal life...I can safely say that this place has done all it can to take everything from me. Despite this, I stand here.

Despite a mental error which cost me the C-4 championship...I stand here.

Despite having to listen to people degrade those I respect, those I call friend...I stand here.

Despite coming up short when it counts, I stand here.

This is my battlefield. Wrestling, a pursuit of the impossible, a pursuit of perfection...it is my gift, and it is my curse.

My curse to spread throughout Full Metal Wrestling like a mother fucking cancer.

Allow me to explain myself. You see, while FMW may be a whore...I see, I start to realize, it is my whore.

I once loved a whore, gentlemen...you know what she did? She gave birth to my fucking brother. Despite how fucked up that sounds...I stand here.

Now, my whore, FMW...she's nasty. She's fucked up. She's basically given it up to anyone, hence why she's so corrupt right now. And you know what? A part of me...I like that. I like that so much about her. And I feel like it's time I got my turn. My turn to reap the benefits of my hard work for, well, to be frank...this pussy.

It starts with Christian G. Smitten. A man that from what I understand, has found himself alone in this world as I have. But, something tells me he blames me for what's happened. He blames me, for his suffering.

Smitten, I have yet to lay a hand on you, so don't blame for your suffering just yet. When I get to Death Row, when I cripple so that all you can do is give orders from behind a desk, then and ONLY THEN, you blame me. Blame the warrior without a master. Blame the Ronin of FMW. Blame Chris Austin then.

But, only then, Smitten one. I've been looking foward to the test you'll provide me, Smitten. I know, I study, I obsess over your greatness. I want it as my own. And I will get it. But that test for me, is simply how long can you last before I dissect you? How long will you be able to prolong the inevitable? How long before you, meet the Capital Punishment I've been waiting to dole out to a man who's been on my Death Row for some time now?

It won't be long, Smitten. Be ready. Because the way I finish you, will be devastating in its simplicity. Like a lead pipe to the knee, or a boot to the head...

And after you, I traverse this wide open space, filled with opportunity. I wait for my next battle, but who will I engage?

Do I engage a man whose superiority was earned not by his hand, but by my mental lapse?

Do I engage a man who has everything I've dreamed for, yet still wants more for himself and his protege?

Do I engage a man who tried to overshadow what was to be my greatest moment with his dreams of alliance, even though I wronged him?

Do I engage the favorite for the FMW Championship, knowing that I own his very soul?

Or, do I engage someone close to home?

Either way, my journey will have only begun. Ammunition may be 'Hallowed Territory', but FMW as a whole should have already been MY territory. The "Hallowed Territory" exists because I allowed it so, and truly, I can burn it to the ground at any time.

Smitten meets an untimely humbling at my hand, a sharp, deadly humbling. Sharper than a Razor, Occam's to be exact.

And then, my next carcass must be chosen to slaughter.

Who will it be?

I think the real question is, who won't it be?

And who is to say that it'll happen in the ring?

I can and will strike at anytime. You can be the Chosen One, the Exile, the Technical Phenomenon, the Renaissance, the one Better than You, the Honorable, the Wrestling Wetdream, the Inexplicable...I don't care.

Because I am the Reality Check. I am the Moment of Clarity. I am the Ronin. And I will cut you down if I need to. Some of you don't need it yet. But for now...

Smitten, you will be overthrown...and my statement to FMW will be made.

One way or another.

That's all I have to say. Most replies to me will fall in the 'irrelevant' category.

Last edited by RCA on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:51 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
What I'd like to know, and this is an honest and sincere question, Abel, is why you believe Leon Caprice is a junior version of myself. Do you have proof? Or are you just on board the ignorance train of Drew Michaels?

I thought I made myself sufficiently clear but maybe not? I am not on any Drew Michaels bandwagon.

As for proof, no I don't have proof. I have my reasons for forming this opinion,but since you already indicated your preference to avoid semantics I won't labour that point any further.

My reasons are based on what I see;

You train together, not unusual for tag partners to be sure,but your fighting styles are indistinguishable,
And he has never to my recollection disagreed with or criticised anything you have ever said or done,

The pair of you come across as carbon copies of one another. I have extrapolated that since you were the mentor and to this point have had more individual success that you were the master copy, but maybe we should instead be calling you beta Caprice.

Or maybe it is not that he is a clone of you but a subordninate, mindlessly following your direction and so that is why he comes across as an extension of your self? Either way nothing even faintly reminiscent of independant thought from the bible according to Striker has been evident since I have been here.

When you injured Frost, Caprice was about the only member of the roster who did not ever question your actions. Even you questioned your own motives, but Caprice steadfastly refused to acknowledge that anything you had done could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:45 am

Skyler Striker wrote:

Firstly, I'm going to cease arguing over the definition of judgement, as it's pointless semantics anyway.

Is Dallas Roland not a junior version of Seth Omega? Well of course he is, he was trained by me so it would only make sense that he was a junior version of me. Same goes with you and Caprice.

As far as the ignorance train goes, you're aboard as much of an ignorance train as we are. The major difference is, we're willing to put our money where our mouths are. We back up what we say, unlike some other people.

As a matter of fact, I'd be willing to be we could back it up against Crash Scene if we ever had the chance. But that's another story.

The point is, this isn't some kind of invasion, this isn't some kind of campfire song, this is the Broken Saints. This is who we are, and in order to save FMW we must do what we have to do. What kind of maniacs would allow a man to almost be ripped into pieces, then less than a week later have one of the men who was ripped to pieces dropped on his head?

Not I. And not Drew.

Consider me a LT in this full fledged war, remember Skyler only the strongest will survive...are you prepared?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:51 am

stl311 wrote:
Consider me a LT in this full fledged war, remember Skyler only the strongest will survive...are you prepared?

Again?

According to FMW's wiki this place goes through wars like I go through condoms.

Quickly, cheaply, and not caring who is satisfied besides myself.

Last edited by The Ares on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:07 am

Abel Steele wrote:
Skyler Striker wrote:

I thought I made myself sufficiently clear but maybe not? I am not on any Drew Michaels bandwagon.

As for proof, no I don't have proof. I have my reasons for forming this opinion,but since you already indicated your preference to avoid semantics I won't labour that point any further.

My reasons are based on what I see;

You train together, not unusual for tag partners to be sure,but your fighting styles are indistinguishable,
And he has never to my recollection disagreed with or criticised anything you have ever said or done,

The pair of you come across as carbon copies of one another. I have extrapolated that since you were the mentor and to this point have had more individual success that you were the master copy, but maybe we should instead be calling you beta Caprice.

Or maybe it is not that he is a clone of you but a subordninate, mindlessly following your direction and so that is why he comes across as an extension of your self? Either way nothing even faintly reminiscent of independant thought from the bible according to Striker has been evident since I have been here.

When you injured Frost, Caprice was about the only member of the roster who did not ever question your actions. Even you questioned your own motives, but Caprice steadfastly refused to acknowledge that anything you had done could be wrong.

Thankyou for FINALLY bringing that into the open.

Now Caprice actually has a chance to prove a logical series of points wrong rather than saying 'no I'm not'.

Your straightforwardness is endearing, Abel. But my role in this discussion is now over, and Leon's role takes over.

I amused myself at your closing line there, Seth. Pretty. Did you decorate your vocabulary with overused catchphrases just for Christmas?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:06 pm

Austin, while I admire your flair for the theatrical (how could I not?), you are one of the most long-winded bastards I've ever been around.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:17 pm

Can't believe I'm saying this Austin, but I actually feel... sorry for you? I think that's the right word.

Chin up old boy. If it makes you feel better I'm in the mood for some baby with my steak tonight, so I may pay your father a visit...
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:13 pm

Easty wrote:
Can't believe I'm saying this Austin, but I actually feel... sorry for you? I think that's the right word.

Chin up old boy. If it makes you feel better I'm in the mood for some baby with my steak tonight, so I may pay your father a visit...

Pedophile much?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:45 pm

No, just hungry.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:52 pm

Eating children is still contact with them that is inappropriate all part of the definition of a pedophile.

Meh, looking from your history I doubt this will offend you but I felt it needed to be pointed out anyway.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:05 pm

Offend me? Hah!

And what if I don't eat the groin area, does that still count?
Back to top Go down
Saggi the Dark Clown

Saggi the Dark Clown

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Saggi the Dark Clown
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:13 pm

Rosa: Cannibalism is bad for you all around. Humans are fatty and offer very little nutritional vaule.

Saggi: She would know. She is a doctor after alll....wait a second so am I....
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:17 pm

Babies are the other white meat. You're sick, Matt, you know that? Of course!
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Easty wrote:
Offend me? Hah!

And what if I don't eat the groin area, does that still count?

Yes, yes it does.

Like I said I wouldn't expect something like that to offend a fine upstanding gentlemen like yourself.

Now your wrestling ability, that's offensive. But your perversions, seem par for the course in this little town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD   Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Row TRASH TALKING THREAD
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next