Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!

Go down 
+10
Drake Parker
The Natural Born Thriller
David GS
RCA
Easty
Skyler Striker
Damien
smonroe
Braxton
Edible14
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:25 pm

I have what some would term a funny way of showing I'm "smitten" with a woman.

I have sex with them.

There haven't been relations of any sort with a Braxton on my behalf therefore, I have no true feelings towards either one of you. You aren't my cup of tea and I could do better.

On top of that, I'm an ass man. Neither of you seem to really impress in that regard.
Back to top Go down
sixxisking

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alexis Machine
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:01 pm

Does the M in FMW stand for monologue? I am all for verbal sparring, but how many ways can you say the exact same thing in one speech before even you realize that you're boring everyone to tears? Everyone around here seems to drone on and on about the same things over and over... Consider this an intervention... The boredom and monotony around here will soon be a thing of the past. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:35 am

Jonathon King... The clock is ticking... The hourglass is running low... You are too disillusioned to realize your time is running out. I wouldn't focus too much on anything else other than preparing for Catalyst. You may have someone watching your back in this match, but I am counting on your greed and ignorance to getting to you and whatever twin enters herself into this fiasco. Personally... it is going to be self-satisfaction going into this four way and coming out the victor... It is time for you and your cohorts to realize your time as the show stoppers and show stealers has come to an end and that the superstars of Full Metal Wrestling are beginning to show the confidence needed on ridding the company of GSW for good... Wake up ya Igit...
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:22 am

John Andrews wrote:
I am counting on your greed to getting to you and whatever twin enters herself into this fiasco.

That's actually a pretty good strategy with me around.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:20 am

RCA wrote:
I have what some would term a funny way of showing I'm "smitten" with a woman.

I have sex with them.

There haven't been relations of any sort with a Braxton on my behalf therefore, I have no true feelings towards either one of you. You aren't my cup of tea and I could do better.

On top of that, I'm an ass man. Neither of you seem to really impress in that regard.

Sage: "I have sex with them". That would mean that said woman actually reciprocates the feelings which I doubt any woman ever has. Cocky bastard. With all due respect, the only thing going for you is that shiny belt around your waist. When you drop that, well, you drop any chance of any female sexual interaction.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:58 am

Braxton wrote:
Sage: That would mean that said woman actually reciprocates the feelings.

Actually in Chris' case that is not true.

Seriously...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:00 am

Easy there.

I'm not in the mood for a character regression. But if there were a time to prove such a point with heinous, unforgivable actions... the Braxtons would be happening upon it.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:10 pm

RCA wrote:
Easy there.

I'm not in the mood for a character regression. But if there were a time to prove such a point with heinous, unforgivable actions... the Braxtons would be happening upon it.

Regression...

Eh, as a long time observerr I don't honestly believe you've ever moved beyond that particular stumbling block. Sure there's ben a lot of "talky talky" and "student of whatever the fuck it is this week" but I think at the end you are still yet to move beyond angry boy wonder, lacking a place in the world...

Even with the FMW championship stuck to your ego...

Sad.

For you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3