Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!

Go down 
+10
Drake Parker
The Natural Born Thriller
David GS
RCA
Easty
Skyler Striker
Damien
smonroe
Braxton
Edible14
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:58 am

RCA wrote:
I should've beaten you like the insufferable bitch you've been since you stepped foot in this federation. Make note and highlight the following: The next time I face you, I'm going to turn your face into a pinata.

Any chance I could get a ringside seat for that?
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:04 am

David GS wrote:
Doesn't matter what kind of dog you are - until you prove your bite, your bark may as well be silent.

You see, I have a problem with that. I haven't been proven to have much of a bite at all, unless you're Hannibal Frost, or if you're Andrews (both Dazz and John), or if you're Steve Monroe, or if you're a Frog that walks like a man, or anyone I've faced in the last 6 or 7 shows without Deveraux's interference. Wait, where the hell was I?

Oh yeah! Anyway, even despite all of that, I'm still told that I don't have much of a bite, but my bark is pretty impressive. I speak and people listen, then they respond, then I make them look like idiots because I am just that much more clever than them. It's the endlessly repeating cycle of Jonathon King, care to test it out?

RCA wrote:
King...

Johnathan...

It's amazing the kind of wisdom you can stumble upon from the mouth of a mediocre competitor with a weakness for shallow women that don't even put out.

But no, this isn't a confidence thing. If someone insinuates that again, it'll become a me kicking your ass thing.

I will admit to the weakness for shallow women, it's kind of my thing around here. Whitt's the arrogant one, Leviticus is the dangerous one, I'm the clever one with the fondness for shallow women. I'll also admit that calling it a confidence thing was.... poorly stated. You're Chris Austin, confidence has never been your problem. Just boredom and a talent pool that consists almost entirely of people you could beat by looking at them angrily. The reason you can see the wisdom in my words is because the position you are in, being the absolute best wrestler around, is a similar situation to one I find myself in for most of my existence. I'm cleverer than 99% of the people I meet every day, and the only reason I'm still sane is because I have learned to treat everyone as though they were my equal. If they can't measure up, I humiliate them.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:09 am

Point of protest: I don't put stock in a thing you say. That includes "cleverer", which I'm fairly certain isn't a word.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:10 am

David, I honestly couldn't care less if anyone saw it. It won't change anything.

The fact is, I'm sick of those two broads. That's just all there is to it.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:14 am

David GS wrote:
Point of protest: I don't put stock in a thing you say. That includes "cleverer", which I'm fairly certain isn't a word.

It is, now stop trying to be smart before you pull something.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:17 am

RCA wrote:
David, I honestly couldn't care less if anyone saw it. It won't change anything.

Fair enough. I'd still pay to be there for it, though.

Jonathon King wrote:

Hmm, well whaddya know? It is. My mistake - maybe you should be an English teacher.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:19 am

David GS wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:

Hmm, well whaddya know? It is. My mistake - maybe you should be an English teacher.

I would, but then I'd have to actually be polite to morons like yourself. Now I can point and laugh at you.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:20 am

I cannot believe I allowed this charade to continue for long as it has.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:22 am

Jon, if you and I are ever booked against one another, I'm going to do everything in my power (which is really quite a bit) to crush your brain into soup.

Fair warning and all that.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:30 am

David GS wrote:
Jon, if you and I are ever booked against one another, I'm going to do everything in my power (which is really quite a bit) to crush your brain into soup.

I'm bored. You're boring, David. You're like the seventh or eighth person to tell me that since I debuted here, and I can't even say you're the most likely to follow through, since our tag team champions tried their level best to do that very thing. If you and I are ever booked to face each other, I will almost definitely lose, however I can promise that I will do so in a WILDLY extravagant fashion leaving you dumbfounded while I get the fuck away.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:35 am

Jonathon King wrote:
If you and I are ever booked to face each other, I will almost definitely lose, however I can promise that I will do so in a WILDLY extravagant fashion leaving you dumbfounded while I get the fuck away.

Get out. Now.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:37 am

^ That.

And no, Jon, you won't get away. If ever the opportunity arises, I'm going to put you in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:26 am

"Outlaw' John Andrews: Jesus Christ... Both David GS and Jonathon King running their mouths at the same time... I surely have gone to hell... It's funny all I can hear is the echos of the crowd chanting "BORING!" every time I see one of them open their mouth. Jonathon King... All I can say is you've been lucky Satans "Fallen Angels" have been there for you watching your back this whole time. That's the only way you've been able to put one over on the 'Outlaw'. Come Catalyst though your luck will run out... Your starlets have gold twinkling in their eyes... will your partnership with the twins stay firm or will it shatter? Only time will tell King... As for you Mr. GS... Please do us all a favor and wash your mouth out with buckshot... ya'll have a nice day ya hear... Oh and King... Can't wait to meet you at Catalyst... I've got a surprise for you...

Last edited by John Andrews on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:30 am

David GS wrote:
^ That.

And no, Jon, you won't get away. If ever the opportunity arises, I'm going to put you in the hospital.

I repeat, you're boring.

I have issues out the ass, including but not limited to cowardice, ego, sociopathy and a disregard for following the rules that borders on the crippling, but I'm at least interesting. You have a great record, you're a good wrestler and you've been taken under the wing of the man that I've been accused of being a imitation of. How the hell are you boring? At that point, you have to work harder to be boring than most people would have to to be interesting.

Much more importantly, I'm hurt Austin. I thought you knew that I was a cheap-ass coward.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:31 am

John Andrews wrote:
Satins "Fallen Angels"

Just... never speak again.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:40 am

Jonathon King wrote:
John Andrews wrote:
Satan's "Fallen Angels"

Just... never speak again.

Someone a little too uneducated to catch the reference? I'm sorry King I forgot GSW had 'Special People' in its group... Here I thought ya'll were a bunch of pompous educated folks that think they're superior beings... Well looks like I gave ya too much credit son.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:54 am

Jonathon King wrote:
David GS wrote:

I'm bored. You're boring, David. You're like the seventh or eighth person to tell me that since I debuted here, and I can't even say you're the most likely to follow through, since our tag team champions tried their level best to do that very thing. If you and I are ever booked to face each other, I will almost definitely lose, however I can promise that I will do so in a WILDLY extravagant fashion leaving you dumbfounded while I get the fuck away.

We gave you brain damage, at the very least. Care to try us again? I'm sure a well-placed Skull Crusher Mountain could finish the job.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:24 am

Chris, you want a challenge? I'm right here. Not sure how my match against Morpheus will go but after I take out Anwyl & that coward Abel Steele at Catalyst for their actions against Devereaux, I'm open to taking that belt from you whenever you're ready.

Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:29 am

You can get in line, Brooks. As soon as this GSW nonsense blows over, Austin is mine.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:41 am

RCA wrote:
Braxton wrote:
Santana: The latter of which you underestimated and therefore received a harsh kick in the face for it, hey Chris Wink

I should've beaten you like the insufferable bitch you've been since you stepped foot in this federation. Make note and highlight the following: The next time I face you, I'm going to turn your face into a pinata.

King...

Johnathan...

It's amazing the kind of wisdom you can stumble upon from the mouth of a mediocre competitor with a weakness for shallow women that don't even put out.

But no, this isn't a confidence thing. If someone insinuates that again, it'll become a me kicking your ass thing.

Santana: Ah but you see, you didn't. You actually didn't sustain any form of offense against me. Why? Because you want me. You want me bad.

You say I'm a shallow woman who won't put out? Anger, perhaps, that you ain't gettin' any hey sweetie? It's okay honey. Get in line.

As for the next time I face you, it's not going to happen unless it's in my time and in my playground.

Sage: Talk to or about my sister like that again and GSW will end you.

RCA wrote:

Santana: Ouch! That stings a little, sweetie. You keep talking about us like that and you won't have to deal with us much longer - because we'll sue you for sexual harassment. So, please, keep talking about us in a degrading, unequal manner. Continue. Show the kids at home why you're such a great role model. "Hey kids, look at how I treat a lady".
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:37 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
You can get in line, Brooks. As soon as this GSW nonsense blows over, Austin is mine.

But don't you have that C-4 title to defend?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Braxton wrote:

Sage: Talk to or about my sister like that again and GSW will end you.

RCA wrote:

Santana: Ouch! That stings a little, sweetie. You keep talking about us like that and you won't have to deal with us much longer - because we'll sue you for sexual harassment. So, please, keep talking about us in a degrading, unequal manner. Continue. Show the kids at home why you're such a great role model. "Hey kids, look at how I treat a lady".

GSW will end me, hrm? Not you? Aw... and here I was taking you all serious and whatnot. Nevertheless...

I have no qualms taking them out one by one. Also, Sage. Don't be jealous. I'll talk to you the same way. For instance, I cannot wait for the day I shove my foot so far up your less than impressive gluteus maximus, or birth canal, your choice, that you end up deep-throating it.

The both of you may think that I'm degrading you now, but no, I'm not. You may be female but you two are far from ladies. You are conniving, dim-witted, materialistic, slightly above average looking organisms that have ducked your impending comeuppance for far too long. I personally hope I'm the one who has to give you what will henceforth be known as a Moment of Clarity. Also, the reason I didn't sustain any offense against you is because I didn't need to impose my will on a woman, that sort of behavior is beneath me. I now understand that neither one of you fit the bill and thus, are prime candidates to end up like the unfortunate battered women that you see in those Lifetime-esque cinematic creations.

Brooks, you don't want any of this. I suggest you think, but not too hard to avoid an aneurysm, before you speak.

Skyler, I will not be yours. But I will gladly face you in a match. I know full well what to expect from you and I know I'll get even more than. We will cross paths soon.

Also, for future reference? I am not a role model and I don't set out to be. I'm the FMW Champion and I'm interested in staying that way for a long time. God help those that dare try to alter it.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:12 pm

RCA wrote:
Brooks, you don't want any of this. I suggest you think, but not too hard to avoid an aneurysm, before you speak.

Chris Austin - a gentleman, a scholar and now a comedian as well? Interesting.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:15 pm

Unlike your career trajectory and your overall humdrum personality.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:19 pm

PBrooks wrote:
Skyler Striker wrote:

But don't you have that C-4 title to defend?

And defend it I can and will. But I can do that at the same time as getting a go at Austin. I'm not fussed about his title... it's the match I'm after.

Because deep down, Chris Austin knows that I'm one of the few people left who can really, REALLY challenge him.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:02 am

I expect nothing less than a five-star classic when we finally do clash.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:43 am

No one insinuated it was a confidence thing. We just said it flat out...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:45 am

I already have the poor man's version of yourself to humiliate and considering that me kicking your ass for the umpteenth time would prove nothing...

I'll deal with you at a later time. Until then though, continue your little spat with Deveraux. I'm sure eventually all the sand from your sprained vagina will eventually clear out.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:29 am

I've never said it about anything before, but I can damn well guarantee you that will NEVER happen again.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:35 pm

RCA wrote:
GSW will end me, hrm? Not you? Aw... and here I was taking you all serious and whatnot. Nevertheless...

I have no qualms taking them out one by one. Also, Sage. Don't be jealous. I'll talk to you the same way. For instance, I cannot wait for the day I shove my foot so far up your less than impressive gluteus maximus, or birth canal, your choice, that you end up deep-throating it.

The both of you may think that I'm degrading you now, but no, I'm not. You may be female but you two are far from ladies. You are conniving, dim-witted, materialistic, slightly above average looking organisms that have ducked your impending comeuppance for far too long. I personally hope I'm the one who has to give you what will henceforth be known as a Moment of Clarity. Also, the reason I didn't sustain any offense against you is because I didn't need to impose my will on a woman, that sort of behavior is beneath me. I now understand that neither one of you fit the bill and thus, are prime candidates to end up like the unfortunate battered women that you see in those Lifetime-esque cinematic creations.

Skyler, I will not be yours. But I will gladly face you in a match. I know full well what to expect from you and I know I'll get even more than. We will cross paths soon.

Also, for future reference? I am not a role model and I don't set out to be. I'm the FMW Champion and I'm interested in staying that way for a long time. God help those that dare try to alter it.

Sage: Me? Jealous? Please. I'm Sage Braxton. As for you "booting" us - not gonna happen. Why? Because I said so. GSW is out to make a change for the better in the sexist company that is FMW. Also, pray tell, how do you expect to get to us when our new team member so easily took you out and left you in a bloodied heap? Surprise attack or not, you won't get through him. You won't get through any of our GSW stablemates.

Santana: If you don't think of us as ladies then I feel sorry for you because the only women you apparently associate with are low-class hussies with more STDs than hairs on their head. We are ladies, and just because you don't agree with things we may do, it doesn't take that fact away. We're classy, beautiful, elegant, all of the above. The reason you didn't sustain any offense was not because of me being a lady, it's because you are so smitten with my sister and I that you wouldn't dare harm us. It's the problem with every other male in the FMW roster.

Sage: Also, I like the Lifetime channel movies.

OOC: I really do =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!   Ammunition 16.3 Results!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 16.3 Results!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next