Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 14.3

Go down 
+3
Drake Parker
Nicholas Gray
Edible14
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:34 pm

I'm a mover and a shaker
The oppressor, stimulator
I'm a coward I'm a fighter
I'm everything, you are me, I am you

Everything is breaking,
No mistaking,
It's all changing,
Tear it down, watch it all start burning
All that's done is done, just let it lie

It's revelation, celebration, graduation
Times collide watch the world awaken
All the past regrets from days gone by
Let it go, let it die

Ammunition 14.3 Ammnewlogodraft

Ammunition 14.3 Exterior

We open up with a shot of the lockerroom, where Faith is clearing out her locker. The crowd audibly pops in the background as John ‘Doc’ Derrick approaches her.

Doc: Hello there, Faith

Faith nods, and resumes stuffing the contents of her locker into a duffel bag.

Doc: Listen, I appreciate all that you’ve been doing to help with Abel Steele.

Faith noticeably cringes at Steele’s name.

Doc: But I’ve come here to ask you to leave me to it.

Faith stops, and looks at Doc quizzically.

Doc: I owe that bastard a lot of trouble, and that’s a debt I can only pay myself. Do you understand?

Faith looks down, then fixes a glare to Doc.

Doc: I know you’re a fighter. I’m honestly surprised that you’re not on the FMW roster anymore. From what I gather, that’s a personal issue and I’ll respect your wish to keep that to yourself. But I ask that you do the same to me. I know Abel has done wrong to you, but believe me when I say I can handle the prick.

Faith smiles at this.

Doc: Listen, I’m proud of everything that you’ve done. I say that as your former teacher. But this is my fight, and it always has been. I’m his former tag partner. I’m the guy he sent to an early retirement. And I’m the guy defying the so-called medical professionals to get even. When I kick his ass, you can take every joy in it just the same. But I can’t rest until I’ve repaid him.

Faith’s smile widens. She picks up her bag and extends her hand. Doc shakes it.

Doc: Thank you for the understanding. If you ever want to come back here, know that you’re always welcome.

George Thorogood’s “Bad to the Bone” plays, as the debuting Josh Woodrum comes out.

Hostyle: Hello everyone and welcome to Ammunition, and we can promise you that this show won’t be going off the air midway through.

Sound: No, unfortunately for me, Dalby Sound, I’ll be here the whole time with none other than Hostyle.

Hostyle: We’ve got a great show tonight. Our main event will feature some of the best the C4 division has to offer. Abel Steele and The Future Anwyl taking on some of the most respected veterans in FMW… Jon Derrick and Alex O’Rion.

Sound: The match before that would be a main event on most shows, but we’ve got the C4 Champ Christian Smitten taking on the former champ and seemingly unstoppable force of Chris Austin.

Hostyle: We’ve got the fan favorite tag team of Stormmaster and Son of Shark Boy in action, taking on the Comeback Kids, Butters and Slegna.

Sound: Uch… that match sounds gross.

Hostyle: Three members of GSW in singles action. Jonathan King taking on half of the tag champs, Nick Gray. Leviticus takes on the always controversial Rampage…

Sound: And Osiris takes on this new guy.

Hostyle: New might not be the right adjective. Woodrum has been around for decades, but he’s making his FMW debut tonight at the age of 38.

Sound: Is this an affirmative action hire? Did we lose our quota on old people when Tyrant left?

Buster: The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing firs-

Osiris: Hold on, hold on!

From the back comes Osiris, who is hobbling on crutches with Crusoe following behind him. The crowd boos upon seeing this.

Sound: For some reason I'm doubting the validity of the need for crutches.

Hostyle: I wonder why, hermano.

Osiris: I am sorry to inform everyone, but I am unable to perform tonight! Because, due to the unsafe work environments here, I stubbed my toe, and am thus unable to walk!

Sound:Oh for the love of...

Osiris: However! I am happy to announce that we were able to secure a replacement for me! I am proud to introduce to you, the newest member of GSW, and my cousin. SEAN JENSEN!

Sound: What.

Been To Hell and Back by Hollywood Undead hits as Sean Jensen, wearing a GSW armband, comes from the back, and stands with Crusoe and Osiris. The fans boo as he gives a thumbs down to the FMW logo hanging next to the METALtron, and then runs down to the ring, sliding in.

Sound: So, when GSW themselves couldn't do anything they said, they outsourced to LPW? Really?

Hostyle: Well it's certainly a good catch for GSW, as Sean Jensen has held multiple titles in LPW.

Sound: It's something alright.

The referee, properly confused by this, rings the bell to start the match regardless. Woodrum starts to move in, but Sean quickly darts behind him, hooking his arms and throwing him back with a tiger suplex.

Sound: A Sound Tiger Suplex. It seems GSW finally found someone who can wrestle to join them.

Hostyle: And Sean keeps going, jumping to the turnbuckle. Leaps, shooting star press onto Woodrum! That looked great.

Sound: Rescinding my previous statement, spot monkey.

Hostyle: You just are incapable of fun, aren't you?

Sound: Always.

Hostyle: And he's pulling Woodrum to his feet now, Woodrum pushes Jensen back, and takes a swing!

Sound: But he sidesteps it, grabbing his arm, and brings him down quickly with a flatliner.

Hostyle: He calls it the Faceplant, and it seems Woodrum might be out.

Sound: Of course he is.

Hostyle: But Jensen doesn't seem done. He's nudging Woodrum's head.

Jensen: Come on! Get up, you trash!

Hostyle: How disrespectful.

Sound: Oh, that was your first clue? Not him joining the anti-FMW group? Really?

Hostyle: Well Woodrum is reacting. He's getting back to his feet, and Jensen is crouched down. He jumps, The Malpractice hits! Woodrum is out! Cover! 1...2...3!

Kayden Osiris (1.25 APS + 1.3 AVS = 2.55)
Josh Woodrum (0 APS + 0 AVS = 0)

Out from the back comes Jeff Whitt to more booing from the crowd. He stops at the edge of the ring, and looks at Osiris. Osiris nods, throwing his crutches aside and they both slide into the ring. The three members of GSW circle Woodrum, and begin laying the boots to him as the crowd's boos grow to almost deafening level.

Hostyle: Oh this is just unnecessary! Jensen is stomping on this man's head! What kind of man calls that River Dance?!

Sound: The one who joins with GSW.

Hostyle: Well...you can't deny that GSW, and their newest member especially, have sent a message.

Sound: And I don't think the response it'll get will end well for them.

Hostyle: Well, only time will tell partner. We'll be right back.

Last edited by Edible14 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:58 pm

Cherrywood: Ladies and gentlemen, joining me now, GSW superstar Jonathon King. Mr. King, you're facing your tormentor of the past several weeks, Nick Gray, one on one tonight. How are you feeling heading into that matchup?

King: Me, I feel great! I mean, no matter which way you look at it, I'm just better than Gray. I'm more talented, more entertaining, and quite frankly, far better looking.

Cherrywood: You seem incredibly confident, but your supposed talent hasn't granted you success yet.

King: Excuse me? I'm not sure I heard you correctly, why don't you repeat that?

Cherrywood: Well, Mr. King, I-

King: Wrong! Just. Plain. Wrong! My difficulties in this company aren't a result of a lack of talent! I'm starting to get tired of the constant disrespect shown to me by the other wrestlers, the fans, and the world in general. I am above what any of these peons could ever dream of being, but all I ever hear is “you looost, you looooost” and I'm sick of it!

Cherrywood: But you did. In fact, that's all you've done.

King: That's not the point! You're missing the big picture!

Cherrywood: And the big picture is.....

King: Well, if you'd shut up, I'd explain it to you! I am the greatest performer you've ever had the pleasure of interviewing, but somehow, I haven't won yet. Why do you think that is?

Cherrywood: Well-

King: WRONG! I don't care what you were about to say, you're wrong. The reason I haven't been as successful as I should be is that this company, this festering, putrid pile of rat infested muck, refuses to acknowledge the talent they have. I am the greatest talent in this company, but the company is trying it's damnedest to bury me.

Cherrywood: Now why would they-

King: SHUT UP! I'm trying to explain! This company hates me, because I'm not an “insider”. I came from somewhere else, and they can't stomach the fact that I'm better than anything they could create. I am living proof that GSW works, and FMW tries it's hardest to deny that. Well guess what, I'm not going to let them succeed. Tonight, Nick's hide is mine. All hail.

Koji Kikkawa’s "Nobody's Perfect Hard Boiled JAZZ Edit." comes over the loudspeaker. Nick Gray comes out to a large pop, carrying his FMW World Tag Team Championship belt. He tosses his fedora into the crowd and enters the ring.

Cherry: The following contest is set for one fall. Introducing first, he is half of the FMW World Tag Team Champions the Gray Inferno, NICHOLAS…. GRAAAAAAAAY!

Hostyle: Well, the tag champions have been on a roll as of late, and GSW… has not.

Sound: Well, they did just win that last match.

Hostyle: Indeed. Maybe Jensen is just what GSW needed to get going, as they haven’t had a good run as of late, and they still have made plenty of enemies.

Sound: Well, when you’re aim is to destroy the federation that, for reasons that elude me, employs you and many others… it’s not going to be popular.

Pink Floyd’s hit song “Money” blares, as Jonathan King comes out. He stops at mid-ramp, before Hollywood Undead’s “Been to Hell” hits once again. Images of FMW talent being injured fill the MetalTron, as Crusoe, Jeff Whitt, Kayden Osiris (on crutches) and Sean Jensen join King and accompany him to the ring. The crowd boos loudly.

Cherry: And his opponent, accompanied to the ring by fellow members of Gold Standard Wrestling, from Orange County, New York… this is JONATHAAAAAAAAN KINGGGGGG!

Hostyle: Well that is quite the entourage.

Sound: And Gray didn’t think to bring his own.

Hostyle: I don’t like the looks of this. But we’re underway. Collar-and-elbow tie up, Gray getting the advantage. He shoves down King, and connects with a quick elbow drop. He gets in a few punches before the ref separates them, and King rolls out of the ring.

Sound: Into the safety of his fellow idiots.

Hostyle: Gray stares down King, as he catches his breath. King on the apron, Gray giving him plenty of room. King into the ring, and goes for another tie up. Knee to the gut by King! Some quick kicks to the hamstrings, and a palm strike to side of the face!

Sound: BOOM! He gets a big right hand in return!

Hostyle: Spinning heel kick from King, sending both men to the mat. King back up, and nails a running DDT to the kneeling Gray!

Sound: King is bringing it so far.

Hostyle: Gray is up quickly. King measures, step-up enziguri… misses! Gray ducks and holds onto the leg!

Sound: That’s why this guy’s a champion! He’s done his homework, he had that WELL scouted.

Hostyle: Gray reels him in… german suplex! And now he’s going up high!

Sound: Incoming shenanigans! Crusoe on the apron!

Hostyle: Gray catches a crutch attack from Osiris! And he cracks him over the head!

Sound: I knew I was right to doubt that injury.

Hostyle: Gray on the top! Misses the moosault press! SUPERKICK! THAT’S THE MONEY SHOT! GREAT COUNTER BY KING! COVER! ONE…TWO…NO! GRAY GRABS THE ROPE!

Sound: Oh, thank goodness.

Hostyle: Gray landed on his feet after that miss, but King made him pay.

Sound: This situation is going to get worse with all of GSW at ringside.

Hostyle: King mounts and punches Gray. Repeated blows, and now he’s drawing a 4 count from the ref… but he turns it into a triangle choke!

Sound: Gray is in trouble here!

Hostyle: Gray struggling. A tremendous amount of pressure being wrenched onto the shoulder right now, but he’s not looking like he’s going to tap.

Sound: But that’s not the point. The point is to slow down the usually energetic Gray, and limit the offense he can throw.

Hostyle: Gray inching towards the ropes… Jensen pulling the rope away! The ref yelling… Osiris pulls on King’s leg! Gray pulled farther away!

Sound: The ref needs to kick these men out of here.

Hostyle: Gray struggling, and he works into a pin! ONE… no! King kicks out an re-adjusts his grip! He’s trying for the The Fallen’s Revenge. Gray has his feet underneath him… and tumbles into the ropes, forcing the break!

Sound: That was nearly the match right there.

Hostyle: The ref is motioning to the ringside, he’s trying to throw out GSW!

Sound: About time.

Jensen grabs a few steel chairs from ringside, and distributes them. He yells at the ref “Make us! I dare you!”

Hostyle: This… has the potential to get ugly.

Sound: Yeah, I don’t like the looks of this. The ref doesn’t either, he looks like a man facing a firing squad. He’s not calling a DQ right now.

Hostyle: King to the top rope. Gray up… and catches the hurricanrana attempt!

Sound: What strength!

Hostyle: He tosses off a capture suplex!

Sound: Down with GSW!

Hostyle: Gray runs… tornado DDT! Off the ropes… lionsault!

Sound: Cover!

Hostyle: ONE…TWO…no! King’s foot is placed on the rope by Crusoe!

Sound: This is a sham! This shouldn’t even count as a match! This should have been over, Gray should have already won by DQ.

Hostyle: Gray going up high, looking for the Emotional Crash! Whitt on the apron, he kicks him aside. But Osiris is holding his leg down!

Sound: You’ve got to be kidding me!

Hostyle: King up… frankensteiner… NO! GRAY HOLDS ON! POWERBOMB FROM THE TOP!

Sound: The crowd is going nuts!

Crusoe rushes into the ring, and protects King with a chair. Gray glares, and sees Whitt stumbling on the outside, holding his chair. He jumps, and performs the Emotional Crush, driving his foot into the chair, propelling the chair into Osiris’ face.

Sound: And I like it too!

Hostyle: Gray has too look out. Jensen and Whitt are stalking, chairs in hand! Gray into the ring, and he eats a chair from Crusoe! Somebody stop this!

Sound: Here comes the cavalry!

Hostyle: SHARKY, STORMMASTER, RAMPAGE… AND THERE’S DAMIEN INFERNO! WE’VE LOST ALL CONTROL, WE’VE DESCENDED INTO MADNESS!

Sound: About damn time!

Hostyle: Double chairshot to Stormmaster by Crusoe and Jensen!! Chair-assisted Boat-Breaker on Whitt! Inferno ducks a chair from Whitt, and kicks Jensen! Rampage grabs Crusoe… and CHOKESLAMS HIM OUT OF THE RING!

Sound: Cleaning house!

Hostyle: YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE BY INFERNO ON JENSEN! KING DROPKICKS INFERNO OUT!

Sound: Everyone is on the outside, we have ourselves a wild brawl!

Hostyle: King in the ring. Gray trying to get up… school boy!

Sound: NOT LIKE THIS!

Hostyle: GRAY ROLLS THROUGH… HE REELS IN KING… TIME’S JUDGEMENT! PINFALL!

Sound: YES!

Hostyle: ONE…TWO…THREE! GRAY PULLS IT OUT!

Cherry: Here is your winner… NICK…. GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Nicholas Gray (4.2 APS + 1.0 AVS = 5.2)
Jonathan King (2.65 APS + .5 AVS = 3.15)

Hostyle: An innovative counter by Gray, and he escapes with the win! I’m not sure that’s the cleanest of wins, but it’s not like anyone touched Jonathan King in there!

Sound: A great point. Finally, FMW sends some security down to separate these two groups, as Gray reclaims his belt. GSW has been thoroughly beaten here.

Hostyle: Through all this chaos, Nick Gray comes out above it all. If you can take away just one thing from this match, let it be that Nick Gray is something special out there.

Sound: And if you’re taking two things, let them be that… and that nobody likes Gold Standard Wrestling.

Hostyle: Indeed. Look at this collection of talent, uniting to put an end to GSW’s dickish ways.

Sound: It’s something that we can all agree on, partner.

Last edited by Edible14 on Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Ammunition and Battlefield 3 proudly present:

Ammunition 14.3 Fmw_recoil

Ammunition 14.2 wrote:
Hostyle: Smitten pulls in Anwyl, and he’s up for a powerbomb!

Sound: Oh no…

Hostyle: Smitten walks towards the ropes… POWERBOMB OUT OF THE RING!

Sound: I think that does it for Anwyl. That’s a shame. He put on such a great match, but Smitten is going to piggyback on his hard work.

Hostyle: O’Rion is down, Smitten pulls at the leg, and tosses it above his shoulders. MODIFIED HALF CRAB! O’RION CAN’T ESCAPE!

Sound: He can’t power out, Smitten is just too big and strong.

Hostyle: O’RION TAPS! SMITTEN RETAINS!

Cherry: Here is your winner and STILL C4 Champion… CHRISTIAN GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SMITTEN

And that was the…

Ammunition 14.3 Fmw_recoil

Brought to you by Battlefield 3
Ammunition 14.3 PS3,_PC_and_xbox
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:48 pm

We cut to the back as Christian G. Smitten stands with his C4 Title slung around his shoulder. The camera pulls back to reveal the Ammunition logo and Veronica Cherrywood. After a moment she takes her signal to begin the interview.

Cherrywood: I'm here with C4 Champion Christian G. Smitten. Now, Christian, with Death Row shaping up, what do you expect for yourself?

Smitten: Honestly, I have no idea which worthy competitor they will place in front of me. All I know is that I am confident in my abilities to best anyone, anywhere. Its why I am focused right now on my match tonight against an opponent I'm firmiliar with, Chris Austin.

Cherrywood: Tell us a little more about your match tonight then, Christian.

Smitten: Gladly, Veronica. You see, Chris Austin goes on and on about how he wants to become Full Metal Champion. He wants to accomplish this and that and thats great, its good for him to set goals, but lately I've noticed one thing about Chris. He like to make a lot of claims. Talk about how he's bested other people in the past, how he's been prepared in the past, how he's been champion in the past and it got me thinking and then, like a shining light warming my face, I realized something.

Everything Chris Austin talks about, all of his accomplishments, his greatest accolades, have been in the past. In the present Chris Austin is nothing more than a hypocritical man with no belt struggling to achieve his goals, goals he would have you believe are simple for him to accomplish.

Though, some people might say that judging on my past we may be more similar than let on. Though people may try to debate that point, the glaring difference now is that I have a belt. I am a champion and I am a winner and that is the glaring difference between myself and Austin. His success is in the past. Mine is in the present.

Smitten smiles as he walks off camera.

Cherrywood: That was C4 Champion Christian G. Smitten

The camera fades back to the ring, as “Enemies of Reality” by Nevermore begins to play, signaling the entrance of The Comeback Kids, who quickly run down to the ring.

Hostyle: And here we have some tag team action for you, as The Comeback Kids will be taking on the newly minted SMUT, Son of Shark Boy and STORMMASTER.

Sound: I hate that name with the burning passion of a thousand suns.

Hostyle: What else is new?

Nevermore is cut out by ”Destiny's Play” by TETRA-FANG hits, as STORMMASTER and Son of Shark Boy come out to thunderous cheers. They play up to the crowd as they make their way to the ring, Butters and Slegnadamus watching every step.

Hostyle: These two have become huge fan favorites in the short time they've been teaming together.

Sound: Because they are the most ridiculous thing to hit this ring since...the last stupid ridiculous thing we've had to put up with.

Hostyle: You might think they're ridiculous, but they've been undefeated this entire cycle! And with Death Row looming, you have to think this match tonight will be watched very closely by management to decide who might be getting the next tag title shots.

Sound: Either of them, we lose.

Hostyle: Come on and lighten up.

Sound: Never.

Both teams enter the ring, with Slegnadamus and STORMMASTER going to the ropes, with Son of Shark Boy and Butters facing each other in the ring.

Hostyle: The bell rings, and we're starting this match off with Butters and Son of Shark Boy. Quite the contrasting styles here.

Sound: Butters has a technical style, he'll win out over the spot monkey.

Hostyle: Not to mention his far larger amount of experience, which you have to assume will come into play here. SoSB just doesn't have the same level of experience.

Sound: Well, maybe he spent years wrestling underwater.

Hostyle: Hm...I didn't think of that.

Sound: ...I wasn't being serious. For the love of...

Hostyle: Butters and SoSB lock up, and the quicker SoSB gets Butters arm away from him in an arm wrench.

Sound: He might be quicker, but Butters is stronger, as he gets a hold of SoSB's top and jerks him forward, hitting him with a hard clothesline.

Hostyle: And he immediately drops down and locks SoSB in a headlock. He's trying to put him to sleep right to start with. You have to enjoy that, Dalby.

Sound: It's not bad, but he hasn't taken enough out of him yet, as he's starting to stand back up, which Butters has to match to keep the hold in.

Hostyle: You said a minute ago that Butters is stronger, but you have to remember, SoSB is more agile, as he jumps and does a backflip over Butters, locking his head in his arm as he does! And a reverse DDT when he lands!

Sound: Not a bad move at all, but he immediately ruins it as he jumps onto the top rope.

Hostyle: Everyone has to work to their best styles, and SoSB is definitely working with his as he leaps off the turnbuckle for a beautiful moonsault!

Sound: But no one's home as Butters rolls out of the way, leaving SoSB out on his stomach.

Hostyle: Butters runs over, and rolls both of them over for a pin! 1...tw-kick out before the two!

Sound: Someone has to learn patience.

Hostyle: Both men back to their feet, SoSB going for a kick, but Butters catches it. He throws the leg down and SoSB is off balance.

Sound: Isn't he lucky Butters is there to catch him?

Hostyle: I'm sure that's how you'd put it. He's got SoSB's arm, and whips him into the ropes!

Sound: Or at least that was his plan, as SoSB spins and it's Butters instead who gets whipped into the ropes.

Hostyle: But Butters is smart, he comes off the rope with his head lowered for a tackle, but SoSB leaps over him!

Sound: And he isn't turning around as Butters comes back at him again, what is he doing.

Hostyle: He's jumping that's what he's doing, backwards into the air, and his foot connects with Butters' face! Butters is down and he might be out! SoSB with the cover! 1...2...kick out!

Sound: He might have lost a tooth, but he's still in this match.

Hostyle: SoSB starts to move to his corner to let STORMMASTER in, but Butters grabs his leg and yanks it out from under him.

Sound: And he immediately gets an ankle lock onto him. Now see, this is smart, when you have a spot monkey who relies on jumping for the entirety of their moveset, you take their leg out and their whole moveset disappears. This is the experience you mentioned earlier, Butters knows how to deal with every kind of opponent.

Hostyle: It certainly seems to be working, as SoSB looks to be in some bad pain. Or, at least the parts of his face you can see.

Sound: He looks like he might tap but instead he's pushing himself onto his hands, and using the leverage to roll forward, forcing Butters to stumble forward into the ropes.

Hostyle: And he expects him to come running back as he jumps with a dropkick, but Butters hangs onto the ropes and SoSB only hits air, and the mat.

Sound: He starts trying to stand on his hurting ankle, but once he's up enough Butters runs up, hooking his arms and performing a beautiful tiger suplex. That's what I like to see. Referee begins to count, 1...2...kick out! Damn.

Hostyle: It might not have gotten the win, but it had to have taken a lot out of SoSB. Butters back on his feet as SoSB starts to try to get to his. Butters is egging him on.

Butters Everybody knows...it's over!

Hostyle: And Butters is calling for his finisher, this match might be over in a moment.

Sound: One can only hope, as SoSB gets back to his feet and Butters moves in for the kill, but wait a second.

Hostyle: SoSB starts firing right hands at Butters! The crowd is getting excited as the young man from the sea starts to unload on Butters!

Sound: He turns back and hits the ropes, leaping and hitting a dropkick right to Butters' face, and suddenly things look up just a bit for the spot monkey.

Hostyle: While Butters is getting to his feet, SoSB jumps onto the ropes and leaps off them and wraps his legs around Butters' head, and throws him across the ring with a perfect hurricanrana!

Sound: I'm sure the ADHD children loved that.

Hostyle: Both men are down now, and SoSB is trying to make it to his corner! The crowd is cheering for him, egging him on to get to STORMMASTER!

Sound: But he doesn't realize that Butters hits Slegnadamus' hand, and now he's in the ring.

Hostyle: And he charges, and kicks SoSB in the ribs before he can make a tag.

Sound: And he's smart, dropping down and locking his leg and putting his knee on his back, pulling in a single leg boston crab. I talked earlier about targeting the leg of a spot monkey to take them out, and Slegnadamus is stepping that up here. Not only is he putting pressure on the ankle his partner was working on earlier, but he's putting pressure on the leg, and the torso. That is a solid strategy against any opponent, not just a spot monkey.

Hostyle: Well, Slegnadamus is a smart man, so this really isn't a surprising move from him.

Sound: And SoSB is trying to get to the ropes, Slegnadamus has to be careful. If SoSB can get to the ropes, he's virtually guaranteed to be able to tag his partner in when the referee pulls him off of SoSB.

Hostyle: And that is exactly what SoSB needs right now if he doesn't want to tap out.

Sound: Actually, hold on. Slegnadamus is standing up, keeping his hold on SoSB's leg. He flips him over, and grabs the other leg, and starts pulling him towards him, placing his legs over his shoulders.

Hostyle: And that's why, he's lifting SoSB up! A powerbomb position! We don't normally see strength from Slegnadamus, but SoSB weighs so little we're given this rare display.

Sound: I think he's setting him up for the Sun Chariot.

Hostyle: I think you're right with that one, but wait! SoSB is leaning forwards! Slegnadamus has to take steps back to keep him up. SoSB is forcing Slegnadamus to walk him to STORMMASTER!

Sound: And with a jump from the bigger man, they high five?!

Hostyle: You call it a high five, I call it a tag, and the referee agrees as STORMMASTER gets in the ring! Slegnadamus drops SoSB and starts to turn around, but he's brought down by a thundering clothesline by the bigger man.

Sound: Butters gets in the ring to try and help his partner, charging the man, but he's caught and flipped over onto his partner.

Hostyle: And the crowd is pumped up now, cheering hard as he plays it up for them a bit.

Sound: A poor idea though, as both of the Comeback Kids get to their feet, and when he turns around he's greeted by a double clothesline which is enough to bring the big man down.

Hostyle: And they're beginning to stomp on him!

Sound: A Sound plan, because when you have a big guy who is focused entirely on power, you need to get him off his feet as soon as possible, because once you're on your back you have no power, a strategy that they are using on Storm to-

Hostyle: STORMMASTER.

Sound: No. -to devastating effect.

Hostyle: Normally I'm with you Dalby but I don't think he's completely powerless on his back, as he's just caught Butters' boot as he's bringing it down.

Sound: You're correct this time, and Storm uses his impressive power to shove Butters back, who's stumbling back, and just fell out of the ring from between the ropes.

Hostyle: I think he hit his head on the edge of the ring as he was falling out, as he looks to be out cold.

Sound: And a bad place for Slegnadamus as his quick checking on his partner has allowed Storm to get back to his feet.

Hostyle: He turns around and whoa! Gets his face crushed in by STORMMASTER's boot! Big Foot, Thunderous Kick! I think Slegnadamus is out!

Sound: But I don't think Storm is done. The cheering seems to have gotten to him as he picks Slegna back up, and scoop slams him down.

Hostyle: I see where this is going! And the fans seem to as well as they're going wild as STORMMASTER points to the turnbuckle! He picks Slegnadamus back up again and walks to the turnbuckle, he's ascending to the middle rope!

Sound: He holds him up, and then brings them both crashing down with a body slam from the middle rope!

Hostyle: It's called The CARNAGE Before The Storm, and STORMMASTER stays on top of him for the pin! 1....2....3!!

Son of Sharkboy and STORMMASTER (3.1 APS + 3.25 APS + 1.2 AVS = 7.85)
Slegna and Butters (0 APS + 2.925 APS + 0.4 AVS = 3.325)

Buster: Here are your winners, STORMMASTER and Son of Shark Boy, SMUUUUUUUUUUT!

Hostyle: An extremely strong showing from SMUT, who took the best the veteran Butters could throw at them. Though, Slegna seemed off his game tonight, which definitely impacted his team. But that doesn't take away from the showing those two young men getting the hands raised put on tonight. You have to imagine that management is watching this and giving these two some serious thought. I see them getting a tag title match soon, what about you?

Sound: It pains me to say this, but they are a very strong team, and their contrasting styles end up meshing together well to form a unit that's shown themselves to be hard to take down. Like I said, it pains me to say this, but I think they are among the most deserving right now of a shot at the tag titles.

Hostyle: I hope the tag champions were watching this, as they very well could've been watching their next opponents! We'll be back after these messages.

Last edited by Edible14 on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:52 pm

We go backstage, where Thurston P Devreaux sits behind his desk, watching the show on the monitor. Veronica Cherrywood comes into the picture.

Devreaux: Thanks for coming by, Veronica.

Cherrywood: What’s this about?

Devreaux: Well, I wanted you to let the guys in the back know that I’ve got four more slots to book for Death Row 4, and I’m going to have to announce those tonight.

Cherrywood: Four?

Devreaux: Actually, after watching that last match… I’m going to say three. Because as of right now, I’m giving Super Mega Ultra Team a shot at the tag belts. Sharky and Stormy have been on an incredible run as of late, and the tag champions need opponents. It just makes sense, don’t you think?

Cherrywood: Yes, sir. When will you announce the rest of the matches?

Devreaux: The other two matches will be announced throughout the night. This isn’t the sort of thing that I like to do – getting this involved – but that card needs a little more.

Cherrywood: Okay, Mr. Devreaux.

Cherrywood goes to depart, but a production assistant bursts through the door in a hurry.

Assistant: Sir, we have a situation, come quick…

Devreaux hurries to his feet, and follows the assistant. They run down the hallway, the camera keeping pace. They turn a corner, where Seth Omega is lying in a pool of his own blood. A bloody streak runs from his face, up the wall. His partner in the Broken Saints, Rampage, crouches next to him, holding a bloody towel to his face.

Devreaux: What the hell happened here?

Assistant: I heard a yell, and then what sounded like metal crashing. I found Omega slumped up against this wall, and he hasn’t talked at all. I tried to get him to his feet, but he just fell over against the wall there… you can tell by that streak that he just sort of… fell down against the wall.

Devreaux: I’ll give you one guess as to who’s responsible for this.

Medics rush over to help the unresponsive Omega. Rampage is separated from his partner. Rampage seethes with silent anger.

Devreaux: Dante…

Rampage glares at Devreaux

Devreaux: Listen, there’s nothing you can do for him. They’ll do everything they can for him. If you don’t want to wrestle tonight

Rampage shakes his head “no”. He clenches his fist, and heads towards the curtain.

Eminem’s “The Way I Am” blares over the loudspeaker. Rampage leaps out from behind the curtain, to his usual blue pyro. Rampage removes his hood and pops in his mouthguard, as the fans cheer him nicely. Behind him, a host of lumberjacks appear.

Cherry: The following contest is a lumberjack match! Introducing first, weighing 266 pounds and hailing from Richmond, Califonia… RAAAAAAAAAAAMPAAAAGGGE! Accompanying him to the ring: Son of Shark Boy, Stormmaster, Nicholas Gray and Damien Inferno!

Hostyle: Gold Standard Wrestling has caused quite the ruckus here tonight. But at least some of these guys will be out here tonight to oppose them.

Sound: It’s worth noting that about half of the tag division is out here right now, including the two teams facing off for the belts at Death Row 4.

Hostyle: They’re united tonight, though. United against an opponent that even you and I can agree on hating… Gold Standard Wrestling.

Group 1 Crew’s “Keys to the Kingdom hits, as Levi comes out by himself. Once he hits the middle of the ramp,Hollywood Undead’s “Been to Hell” hits once again, prompting the rest of GSW out from the back.

Cherry: And his opponent, he is a member of Gold Standard Wrestling… LEEEEEEEEVITICUSSSSSSS!! And accompanying him to the ring, fellow members of Gold Standard Wrestling… Crusoe, Jeff Whitt, Kayden Osiris, Sean Jensen and Jonathan King!

Hostyle: Well, I wonder what they have planned for this match.

Sound: It’s interesting, I haven’t seen any Matt Dunn, their assumed leader, tonight.

Hostyle: That’s a curious point there, Sound.

Sound: In any case, I think we’re ready to go.

Hostyle: Indeed. And Rampage goes directly at Levi, unleashing a few quick kicks, and tackles Levi to the ground. Here he comes, reigning down blows…

Sound: Yeah… he looks pissed off, and I can’t blame him.

Whitt stands on the apron and yells “You mad, bro?”

Hostyle: That got his attention…

Sound: Safe to say that Rampage is, indeed, quite mad about his partner getting beat down… presumably by GSW.

Hostyle: Levi quick to his feet… and nails an exploder suplex!

Sound: You can’t take your eyes off of these guys, they’re just so sneaky.

Hostyle: Levi pulls him in… he’s trying to lock in the 7th Sign! But Rampage blocks the crossface! He takes over, and tries for a key lock!

Sound: Yes!

Hostyle: Levi struggling, and counters… triangle choke!

Sound: Rope!

Hostyle: Crusoe pulling away the bottom rope, but Rampage inches forward and gets it anyway!

Stormmaster points at Crusoe, demanding that he get away from the rope. Whitt interjects, taunting him. Suddenly, Son of Sharkboy bounds up the steel steps and launches himself at Whitt, clearing the top of Storm’s helmet and delivering a dropkick.

Hostyle: That fish can fly!

Sound: Ah, well here it goes!

Hostyle: A massive brawl has erupted now, spilling out onto the ramp.

Sound: Levi and Rampage are trading kicks in the ring… we’ve lost all order here!

Hostyle: Levi with a right hand. Kick to the side by Rampage. Spin kick from Levi, knocking Rampage to his knees. Levi off the ropes… NAILED with a rising lariat! Here’s the cover! One… two… no!

Sound: Crusoe is bringing chairs to the brawl! But Inferno grabs one! Chairshot to Crusoe! Chairshot to Son of Sharkboy! One to Whitt! Stormmaster ducks one… it hits Gray!

Hostyle: Rampage is working over Levi in the ring, he’s got a great guillotine choke locked in. If only someone from GSW was here to help him.

Sound: Whitt and Crusoe thrown backstage by Inferno and Stormmaster! Now Osiris, King and Jensen are backing towards the top of the ramp! All 5 men stare down, chairs in hand. We have a standoff!

Hostyle: Levi struggling and flailing… he’s got the ropes! But Rampage won’t let go!

Sound: I hope he chokes him out.

Hostyle: The ref imploring him to stop… but I think Rampage has lost all reason…

”Been to Hell” by Hollywood Undead hits, as Matt Dunn appears at the top of the ramp, wielding a bloody baseball bat. He taunts Rampage, who relinquishes the hold and jets out of the ring.

Sound: Well, he didn’t get DQ’ed

Hostyle:And Rampage is making a bee-line for Dunn. The fight has broken out once again! Chairshots everywhere! Dunn ducking behind the curtain!

Sound: What a goddamned coward!

Rampage follows behind the curtain as the brawl continues. Inferno takes a double chairshot from Osiris and Jensen. Storm takes out King, but is low blowed and then subjected to a double chair shot. After a minute, a bloody and unconscious Rampage is pulled from behind the curtain by Whitt and Dunn

Hostyle: OH WHAT THE HELL?

Sound: Damnit, he’s fallen prey to the numbers game.

Hostyle: I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS. WHY ISN’T LEVI DISQUALIFIED?

Sound: The ref didn’t see it, I guess.

Hostyle: This is a goddamned farce. They’ve got Rampage in the ring… but Levi is pulling him up and into the corner. Rampage can’t even stand, he’s being held in place by the lumberjacks…

Sound: Now this is a tad overkill…

Hostyle: TRIBUTE! HE KICKED THAT DEFENSELESS MAN RIGHT IN THE GODDAMN TEETH

Sound: Well, at least it’s over…

Hostyle: HE PULLS HIM INTO THE 7TH SIGN. HE’S GOING TO MAKE HIM TAP!

The ref pulls Rampage’s hand up once, it falls. He pulls it up again, to no response.

Sound: Rampage is out, he’s not responding here.

The ref pulls his hand up once again, and once again Rampage’s hand falls to the mat uselessly.

Hostyle: DAMNIT, IT’S OVER

Cherry: Here is your winner… LEEEEEEEVITICUS!

Rampage (0 APS + .3 AVS = .3)
Leviticus (3.675 APS + 1.2 AVS = 4.875)

Hostyle: As if the tainted victory wasn’t enough, he just had to humiliate Rampage and have him tap out.

Sound: These guys are just evil, and awful.

Hostyle: They’re standing tall here tonight.

Sound: They used Rampage’s own aggressiveness in avenging his friend against him, but that may come back to bite them in the future.

Hostyle: I sure hope so.

The GSW theme plays as GSW celebrate in the ring, surrounded by the bodies of the FMW talent they’ve laid to waste.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:17 am

We fade into Chris Austin’s locker room, where the Student of the Game is seated, watching a compilation of Christian G. Smitten’s greatest FMW-related exploits, particularly his victories over John Derrick and his C-4 Championship victory at No Holds Barred. As he tapes his fists, Austin watches himself get pulled into the Dragon Clutch and focuses intently before an all-knowing smile crosses his face. Veronica Cherrywood then walks in.

Cherrywood: Austin?

Austin: Good evening, Miss Cherrywood. How may I help you?

Cherrywood: Well, I imagine that you heard the strong words that Smitten had to say about you regarding your match tonight?

Austin: I did not find any of my time worth wasting on what he had to say. Care to enlighten me?

Cherrywood: Long story short he claimed that you were living in the past and that in the present, you are a title-less hypocrite while he himself, is a winner.

Austin: I see.

Cherrywood: Your thoughts?

Austin chuckles to himself in a uncharacteristically nonchalant manner. Still his main focus has yet to leave the TV screen.

Austin: Hmm, you weren’t exaggerating when you said they were ‘strong words’.

Cherrywood: You have no reaction?

Austin: Smitten is correct. I do a lot of talking about the past. You see, it’s all about the past with FMW. No one cares what you have done lately. If they did, not only would I be poised to become a two-time C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, I’d be preparing to win the Full Metal Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship.

Cherrywood: So you’re saying that Smitten was correct?

Austin: Sure. You seem surprised I admitted it.

Cherrywood: In a way, I am.

Austin: It happens. But I choose to let him live in his present because then, he won’t be too concerned with the future. That which I am referring to is me, Chris Austin. So I’d like you to go find Smitten and tell him that Chris Austin agreed with him. Then ask him how that one fact is going to help him avoid getting his ass kicked by Chris Austin.

Cherrywood: Uh… OK?

Austin: Good. Christian G. Smitten may be a winner at life, and he may be C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, but he is a blind fool if he really thinks that his words can save him from defeat. After tonight, Smitten can not only consider himself my subordinate, he can also consider himself ‘Lawyered’. But hey, at least he was right about that one thing, yes?

Cherrywood: I guess.

Austin: So he’ll have something to rest his laurels on. Now, that’ll do, sweetie. Class Dismissed.

Cherrywood leaves as Austin smirks to himself before finishing preparing for his match and presumably planning counters for Smitten’s offense.

“Friend Like Me” by Wayne Bergeron plays over a loud ovation from the crowd as Christian G Smitten wearing his C4 Championship belt around his waist makes his appearance on the entrance ramp. With determination, Smitten makes his way towards the ring while taking in the huge ovation from the crowd inside the American Airline Arena.

Buster Cherry: The Following non title match scheduled for one fall has a twenty minute time limit, introducing first from Salt Lake City, Utah weighing in at 290 pounds. He is “The Honorable” CHRISTIAN G SSSMMMIITTTEEENNN!!!!

Hostyle: Smitten came out of a brutal three way match against Awnyl and Alex O'Rion for his C4 Championship belt at the last Ammunition sighting and hopefully this non title match tonight should clear any cobwebs from his system.

Sound: Don't forget through that Chris Austin is using his father's untimely death as his motivation which is why he has gone on a winning rampage just lately.

“Am I changing right before your eyes?
Becoming someone you don't recognise?”

All of the sudden, the lights inside the arena are turned into flashing blue and green laser beams as “Premeditated Murder” from J. Cole blasts loudly over the speakers to a mixed reaction from the crowd. “The Student of the Game” Chris Austin makes his appearance on the ramp wearing his usual hoodie with the hood over his head. Before making his way down towards the ring, Chris Austin kneels down onto the ramp and rubs the ground with his hands. Austin then gets back up on his feet and removes his attire while keeping his eyes fixed on Christian Smitten.

Cherry: And his opponent from San Jose, California weighing in at 230 pounds. He is “the student of the game” CCCCHHHHRRRIIIISSSS AAAAAUUUUSSSSTTTTIIINNNN!!!!!

Sound: Considering the rivalry that these two superstars have had in the past. Both of them recently have a decent claim to the Full Metal Championship and Austin has a sound chance of getting back his C4 Championship anytime soon.

Hostyle: We shall see. Austin is now in the ring and he has not kept his glare off from Smitten since walking down the ramp, the ref signals for the bell and we are underway. An elbow and collar tie up to start things off and Smitten is not giving Austin a chance to make an offence.

Sound: Austin with the kick to the knee.

Hostyle: Austin trying to wriggle out of the tie up, but Smitten powers him into the corner. Another kick from Austin, but Smitten hits him with a rising knee to the gut. And another.

Sound: Smitten is a big guy, at 6 foot 10, nearly 300 pounds. Austin I'm sure is aware.

Hostyle: Smitten with an elbow. He backs up... here he comes... misses with the avalanche! Austin with a dropkick to the knee. He pulls the big man down... schoolboy pin! ONE...NO! Smitten powers out!

Sound: Austin is quick and clever. He can capitalize on any mistake.

Hostyle: Austin dives at the knee of Smitten, to keep him down. He's got to keep Smitten from getting to that vertical base, hopefully by wearing down that knee.

Sound: Austin is one of the best, perhaps the best, at in-ring tactics today.

Hostyle: Austin picks the leg, and drops an elbow to the thigh.

Sound: This is all a very sound strategy on Austin's part.

Hostyle: Austin with a few boots to the knee and thigh. He's looking for a figure four... but Smitten kicks him off!

Sound: With one leg, he sends Austin FLYING into the turnbuckle.

Hostyle: Austin comes back, and gets a backdrop for his troubles!

Sound: Look at Smitten, clutching that knee as he does it.

Hostyle: Austin up, and gets a kick to the gut. Smitten reels him in, gutwrench... Austin flips out behind.

Sound: Smitten trying the switchbomb there, to no avail!

Hostyle: Austin with a back supl... no... he smashes Smitten's legs into the turnbuckle. And then he gets a back suplex!

Sound: That one's called the after school special, from FMW's student of the game.

Hostyle: Smitten in pain, and Austin might see an opportunity here.

Sound: He's going to try to end this one!

Hostyle: OCCAM'S RAZOR MISSES! SMITTEN CATCHES, AND COUNTERS IT INTO THE OVER-THE-HEAD HALF CRAB!

Sound: This is how he's finished off his last 2 successful title defenses!

Hostyle: Austin in a lot of trouble. Smitten trying to wrench it in, Austin is too damn small to get out. Smitten is too damn big to drag towards the ropes.

Sound: How can he get out of this?

Hostyle: Austin writhing... and elbows the knee of Smitten. And another! He's flailing at the leg with everything he's got!

Sound: Smitten is clearly in pain, he falls to his knees!

Hostyle: Austin falls out of the hold, and quickly squirms his way to the ropes.

Sound: He's clutching that back now, that move put a lot of pressure on Chris Austin.

Hostyle: Smitten over to Austin, who quickly rolls onto the apron. He sweeps the leg with a well-placed kick! Smitten down to his knees. Austin to the ropes... sunset flip! Pin! ONE...TW-NO! Smitten quickly powers out.

Sound: Interesting pin choice there. The sunset flip puts all the emphasis on the legs in order to kick out. I don't think that escapes Chris Austin.

Hostyle: Austin with a quick knee to the midsection of the recovering Smitten. He pulls Smitten in...

Sound: How's he going to hit the cram session on a guy the size of Smitten?

Hostyle: He's nearly got Smitten up, but Smitten with a fist to the back! SWITCHBOMB BY SMITTEN!

Sound: Great counter!

Hostyle: The C4 champion blasting the student of the game. Now both men are down, and Austin is clutching his back.

Sound: That might as well be a bulls-eye for Smitten.

Hostyle: Smitten up, he limps over to Austin. He picks him up, and cinches in a bear hug!

Sound: Smitten is looking for the Gavel-Banger!

Hostyle: Smitten to the corner. He's up on the second rope... but Austin with an elbow. He clutches at the ropes with his hands and feet. Kick to the knee!

Sound: This bearhug has been turned sideways by the squirming Austin!

Hostyle: Double-foot kick to the knee! Smitten falls split-legged on the second turnbuckle!

Sound: Austin slipping out.

Hostyle: Austin quickly on the offensive, and he's pulling at Smitten.

Sound: He's going for the Class Dismissed!

Hostyle: Austin pulling at Smitten, but Smitten grabs the top rope. He won't let go.

Sound: Austin hammering away on that arm, trying to get Smitten to let go.

Hostyle: Smitten pulls a leg out... and the other... FIREMAN'S CARRY POSITION!

Sound: Now Austin clings for dear life!

Hostyle: Smitten trying to nail the Courtroom Assault, but Austin holds the top rope. He flings Austin, who lands on his feet outside.

Sound: This guy is amazing... what athletic ability!

Hostyle: Austin slingshots between the ropes and kicks at Smitten's knee. Austin in the ring. Off the ropes... CLOTHESLINE FROM SMITTEN!

Sound: That might have hurt Smitten more than Austin. Perhaps he tore something.

Hostyle: Both men down. Smitten grabbing the leg. Austin trying to get up using the ropes.. Smitten trying to get up to his feet in the corner.... Austin's up first! Austin is in the corner! He's preparing to hit Smitten with Occam's Razor maybe! Smitten, hermano, watch out!

Sound: Who the hell is this!? What is goin-

Hostyle: SOMEONE HAS JUMPED THE BARRICADE! THEY'VE GOT A LEAD PIPE!

From the crowd a man in a Harlequin mask jumps the barricade, brandishing a lead pipe. Austin remains completely focused on Smitten, oblivious to the man until the last second. The man slides into the ring as the ref turns from Smitten to yell. Just as Austin turns, noticing the ref's distraction, he is blasted in the head with the pipe.

Sound: What is going on!

Hostyle: I don't believe what I just saw! Some fan or-

The man turns and looks at Smitten, removing his mask. He reveals himself to be none other than the chatoic Harlequin.

Hostyle: THATS HARLEQUIN! Harlequin just nailed Austin! Harlequin is on Ammunition!

Sound: He just got Smitten disqualified!

Cherry: The winner of this match as the result of a disqualification... CHRIS AUSTIN!

Chris Austin (4.5 APS + .8 AVS = 5.3)
Christian G Smitten (3.25 APS + .8 AVS = 4.05)

Hostyle: Harlequin moves in the ring... and he decks the referee!Now Harlequin drills Smitten with the pipe to the midsection! SYANIDE'S GIFT ON SMITTEN!

Sound: Harlequin has shown up tonight to send a message. He thinks he's better... he thinks he deserves some attention. Or maybe its because its Tuesday, I dont know, its impossible to read this guy!

Hostyle: He pulls in Austin... Austin can't even stand. The Sufferage! Austin is out flat!

Harlequin picks up his pipe, and waves it in the face of both his fallen foes. Godsmack's "Voodoo" hits, as Harlequin exits the ring with a crazed look on his face. He launches into his terrifying laugh.

Hostyle: Harlequin is a devious bastard. That's what makes him the most deranged man in FMW. How does thie effect Death Row Four!? How does this effect us!

Last edited by Edible14 on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:24 am

Ammunition 14.3 Dr4-2

Sometimes, it seems like all hope is lost.

Sometimes, it would seem that the righteous have been bested by the unclean.

Sometimes, when the world looks bleakest, good men must do bad things.

And sometimes, when the dust has settled, there is no going back from the consequences.

FULL METAL WRESTLING PRESENTS:
Death Row 4

Cherrywood: I’m here now with The Future, Anwyl. Now, Anwyl, you’re in the main event tonight, does that feel special to you?

Anwyl: I don’t give a damn about the main event.

Cherrywood: Why is…

Anwyl: Listen, bimbo… the only thing I care about right now is a little payback… and getting back into the C4 title picture. Because I was THIS CLOSE to it. And I’m not the guy who tapped out, I’m not the guy who lost the match. I know that I’m what’s next around here… and I’m getting tired of waiting.

Cherrywood: Alex O’Rion…

Anwyl: Can die already for all I care. That guy has had his turn, now he’s old and NOBODY CARES ANYMORE. I don’t care that he’s wandered back into FMW after his fifteenth hiatus because he needs another paycheck. He’ll come and he’ll go. But I’m going to be here awhile, and I’m the guy that needs to be getting the big matches.

Cherrywood: So, you must like having the main event tonight…

Anwyl: I’m not happy with it, no. Because I’m splitting time with that worthless old sack of used colonoscopy tubes. And I’m still not booked for Death Row 4, when I know I belong on that card. Speaking of…

P Thurston Devreaux walks by, and is stopped by Anwyl grabbing his shoulder.

Devreaux: Yes?

Anwyl: You’ve got three matches left to book?

Devreaux: Two

Anwyl: Two?

Devreaux: After seeing that events of the last few matches, I’ve decided to book a 3 on 3 match. The Comeback Kids and Rampage will team up, in order to face three members of Gold Standard Wrestling. Jeff Whitt, Matt Dunn and… Leviticus.

The crowd pops in the background.

Anwyl: I don’t care about that. I want a spot. Specifically, I want a shot at the C4 title.

Devreaux: Well, its a shame that can't be arranged for you, Anwyl, because from the last match we've decided to change things up a bit. At Death Row we will see Chris Austin and Christian G Smitten get their proper match but this time there won't be any foul play as the unpredictable Harlequin will be in that match too!

Anwyl: This doesn't effect me remotely. You need to put me on this card now, Deveraux. I plan on stealing the show.

Devreaux: I’ll see what I can do.

Devreaux goes to leave, but Anwyl pulls him back in, face-to-face.

Anwyl: Devreaux… I need you to understand that you need to give mea spot on that card. I don’t think you comprehend the fiscal ramifications of a show without your brightest star on it. You keep telling us about people that aren't me, but what you're not realizing is that without me to carry the card, you will have nothing. You may even be fired for failing to do so and I'm just looking out for you in the long run.

Anwyl releases Devreaux, who smiles.

Devreaux: You’ll be on the card, you have my word.

Anwyl: Glad you've come to your senses. Who am I facing?

Devreaux: Let me think about that. You’ll hear about it by night’s end.

Devreaux walks off, and Anwyl stares him down. He flashes a wicked grin.

Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:33 am

My Curse by Killswitch Engage blsts through the speakers as Anwyl and Abel Steele make their way out from the back. Abel moves somberly as Anwyl harasses the crowd pumping himself up.

Hostyle: And here is the team of Anwyl and Abel! These two have been a thorn in the side of O'Rion and Doc, to say the least!

Sound: Maybe thats because the truth hurts sometimes

Hostyle: Ai! How can you say that?

Sound: Anwyl may be a puke, but that doesn't mean that a blind squirrel cant find a nut. Alex should have satyed retired and Doc shouldn't even be walking. I don't know what impact these guys think they will have against these two,

Hostyle: Its about pride, hermano. Its about doing it because this is what they love and they want to see some respect!

My Curse fades out as Someone Who Cares by Three Days Grace explodes. The crowd rises to their feet as Doc and Alex make their way from backstage, through the curtain. Alex drops to his knees as pyro goes off with Doc overlooking the crowd stoicly. Alex is responsive to the fans as the faces make their way down the ramp.

Hostyle: And these two men have done the impossible according to some critics! They have come back and tried to restore some honor to not only their names but FMW. These guys are here for all the right reasons and I'm proud to see them out here!

Sound: Yeah, if you consider a paycheck the right reason.

Hostyle: Highly doubt that, Sound.

Alex and Doc stand at the base of the ring, going over strategy. Alex tells Doc that he's ready to start and slides into the ring and Anwyl immediately tells Abel he's 'got this' patting him on the chest. Their partners take their spot on the apron and the referee calls for the bell.

Hostyle: Anwyl starting across his rival Alex as the bell rings! They circle each other and tie up center ring! Anwyl pulls Alex's hair and pulls him down to the mat!

Sound: Alex is too rusty to anticipate these little things. If he's this poor off, I wonder how bad Doc is!

Hostyle: Alex kips up, but Anwyl with the hair again! Knee to the face from Anwyl! Headlock, no! Alex is getting up to his base! Alex moves back to the ropes, pushes Anwyl off, NO! Anwyl ducks a clothesline! Alex charges on the rebound- KNEE TO THE GUT! Anwyl sends Alex flying!

Sound: Anwyl gets on my nerves but if he keeps up his recent ways, he may win me over yet, which is all that really matters.

Hostyle: Anwyl wont win over anyone with his attitude, regardless of your opinion, the fans matter more! Anwyl with a quick pin, one- no! Shoulder up from O'Rion!

Sound: While Id say that pin was too quick, Anwyl is smart in not complaining and crying like most young rookies would do here. He's got an objective, hes moving towards it.

Hostyle: If you say so, hombre. Anwyl immediately back on the attack on Alex, stomping away at his opponent. Anwyl lifts Alex! Whip into the corner! Anwyl takes place opposite side, he charges- OH!

Sound: WOW!

Hostyle: Anwyl charges and lands a drop kick to the chest of O'Rion! He uses the bottom rope to elevate himself- DOUBLE FOOT STOMP TO THE CHEST OF O'RION!

Sound: Point proven, Hostyle. Anwyl looks dominant!

Hostyle: Anwyl walks back again and he's looking to charge! He rushes forward- NO! Doc pulls Alex from danger! Anwyl is hung out on the turnbuckle!

Sound: Oh come on, blatant cheating. They probably organized that strategy at their bingo game!

Hostyle: Alex is crawling over to the side as Doc is reaching out! Alex is stretching and THE CROWD GOES WILD AS ALEX MAKES HIS TAG!

Sound: Here comes grandpa!

Hostyle: Doc is in! He moves over to Anwyl and he begins laying blows into him! Now he starts laying the boots in! He's a flurry out there and he's stimping Anwyl into the mat!

Sound: I think I heard his hip crack!

Hostyle: Doc glares at Abel Steele! He walks over to the former friend and starts trading words with him! Doc is hause en fuego! Doc turns back to Anwyl and he lifts him up, whip into the ropes, shoulder block! Anwyl is down on the mat once again!

Sound: And again he's mouthing off to Abel! What do you think hes talking about? Apple sauce and medicine?

Hostyle: Abel moves as if he is going to enter the ring! The ref tries to stop him and ANWYL WITH THE LOW BLOW! Backdrop Suplex and Doc is down!

Sound: Who knows how thats effected Doc!

Hostyle: And Alex's had enough! He enters the ring and Abel does too! Alex charges Abel- Clothesline! Alex charges Anwyl, shoulder block! Alex bounces off the ropes and clotheslines both men at the same time and they go OVER the ropes and to the floor!

Sound: Look at this obvious lack of rule following! You want to talk about honor!

Hostyle: The ref is asking Alex to get back on the apron after Doc gets up! The ref starts the count and Doc tags Alex in! Alex is center ring awaiting Abel or Anwyl to get back in and the crowd is up on their feet!

Sound: Yeah, he needs any advantage he can get!

Hostyle: The ref gets to five! Abel gets on the apron first and ALEX WITH A PUNCH! He pulls Abel in over the top! Abel rolls back out to the apron but as Alex turns Anwyls there! Alex tries to hit Anwyl- blocked! Anwyl drops to a knee- Shoulder Block through the ropes!

Sound: Check out the rookie!

Hostyle: Anwyl slingshots over the top rope! He's looking for that sunset flip- NO! Alex grabs the ropes!

Sound: Come on!

Hostyle: Abel is fumbling around on the apron and- OH! He has his brass knuckles! Abel pulls himself up- NO! KNUCKS TO ALEX'S FACE! The ref didnt see!

Sound: Count the pin!

Hostyle: Alex is center ring! One, two, three! THIS IS OVER!

Anwyl and Abel Steele (4.1 APS + 3.725 APS + 1.4 AVS = 9.525)
Alex O'Rion and John 'Doc' Derrick (0 APS + 0 APS + .2 AVS = .2)

Anwyl rolls out of the ring quickly as Abel hops off the apron. Doc slides into the ring with a chair and helps Alex to his feet, a sliver of blood trickles down his face. As Anwyl and Abel make their way up the ramp in celebration, they are greeted by P Thurston Devreaux, who comes from behind the curtain to a nice pop.

Hostyle: There is Deveraux! He's got a microphone!

Devreaux: You know, after all of that, I've decided.

Anwyl and Abel stare him down.

Devreaux: Both of you two have earned yourselves a spot on the card, no question.

The crowd boos as they shake their heads in agreement.

Devreaux: As for your opponents, well... the only logical choices are the men you have the most history with. For Anwyl, that's Alex O'Rion...

The crowd pops, as Anwyl points to the ring and yells "HIM? NO!"

Devreaux: As for you, Abel Steele, the choice is clear. At Death Row 4, you're going to go toe-to-toe with none other than... JOHN... DOC... DERRICK!

Derrick and Alex, now recovered in the ring, grins wickedly. Doc points to Abel, and mouths "you're mine" as Alex continues his smirk.

Hostyle: These two men escaped tonight, but will they be so lucky at Death Row 4?

Sound: We'll find out then. For now... GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:42 pm

Hey, King. You lost. Again. With all your boys out there. Keep whining.

But onto more important things. Shark, Storm. Thanks for the assist back there, and I'm glad you guys are getting shots, you deserve 'em. Good luck.

And good luck to the Kids and Rampage. Kick their god damn skulls in.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:46 pm

King: I'd be impressed, but I think what you proved here tonight is that you can't beat me without some friends coming down to stop me from kicking your ass. Inferno's distraction saved your ass, next time you won't be so lucky.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:48 pm

Oh, really? And you're not going to take into account you had all your friends out there?

You're delusional. What you proved is you know you can't face me without your friends. If you thought you could "kick my ass" you wouldn't have had your friends out there with crutches and chairs. You're a coward, and you know you're nothing without your buddies.

But whatever, I have more important things to do then you, like defending my titles.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:56 pm

King: I had managers. They were given explicit permission to accompany me to the ring. Your friends interfered, and in dealing with the interference, I was opened up to a sneak attack from the sniveling coward I shared a ring with.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:59 pm

They came out after your "managers" attacked me repeatedly. And as for sneak attacks, you tried to get behind me and roll me up. I hit you with Time's Judgement from the front, so you saw me coming. Ain't my fault you can't react quick enough. And I'd call the one who had to bring a bunch of "managers" to make sure he won the sniveling coward, but that's just me.

Keep on living in that fantasy world, it's really given you a lot of success so far.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:04 pm

*sigh*

You know, I was proving a point out there.

I was proving that I could beat a so-called ring general like Smitten with one of the most rudimentary game-plans known in the wrestling world. That plan? Take out the vertical base of a larger man.

And then, for the "kicks and giggles" I neutralized his offense by countering and escaping roughly 80 percent of his largely non-existent offense. He grew desperate and yes, he managed to slap on his pet submission hold but really, that was his desperation beginning to show itself.

This match, my game-plan? It manifested itself into a dissection of the alleged "C-4 Champion" by yours truly. I didn't need many grapples, in fact, I grounded and pounded the larger opponent, in a sense I was beating him at his own game. The cherry on top would have been him tapping out after I split open his noggin with Occam's Razor.

And then Harlequin showed up while I was about to make a POWERFUL example out of FMW's supposed "best wrestler". Smitten? The "best wrestler"? Bitches, please.

But Harlequin? He stuck his nose in my business. And once again I have yet to defeat Smitten by my own merit.

It appears that my next question has been answered.

Harlequin, I am going to rip you apart. Smitten, if you find yourself a little antsy, join us. I'll merely destroy you again, and this time? I'll be running the gamut of my techniques on both of you.

I'm going to tear, rip, and beat you both 27 different ways from Sunday whenever I get my hands on you again.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:27 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
They came out after your "managers" attacked me repeatedly. And as for sneak attacks, you tried to get behind me and roll me up. I hit you with Time's Judgement from the front, so you saw me coming. Ain't my fault you can't react quick enough. And I'd call the one who had to bring a bunch of "managers" to make sure he won the sniveling coward, but that's just me.

Keep on living in that fantasy world, it's really given you a lot of success so far.

King: You're still missing the point. 4 people were allowed at ringside. Suddenly, 4 more people come running down, and it is thanks to their distraction that I was not victorious. It's quite a simple equation really, even you should be able to grasp it. I had support, you cheated.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Actually, four guys interfering in a match with weapons is called cheating. Four guys showing up to help the guy getting attacked by 5 guys, who in the course of getting the four guys not involved in the match out of the ring never touched the guy who was actually competing? That's making the odds even.

It's not that I don't see your "point", it's just that it's retardedly delusional.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:56 pm

King: You see Nicholas, right now we are reliving a scene that has been replayed over, and over, and over again throughout the annals of time. A man has his eyes opened to the inner workings of the world around him, and when he tries to spread the truth, he is shouted down by those still blind. My team mates and I were assaulted tonight, not just once, but twice, and has anyone been punished? No. Four renegade FMW superstars interfere, costing me my match, and has anyone been punished? No. The company has just shown it's true colors. When a GSW star is given a chance to prove their dominance, FMW loyalists interfere to ensure that FMW's reputation remains untarnished by defeat. I hope that tonight has opened the eyes of some of the fans who are more open to the truth, but for now, I will rise above. All hail the King.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:02 pm

Jonathon King wrote:
You see Nicholas, right now we are reliving a scene that has been replayed over, and over, and over again throughout the annals of time.
What.
Jonathon King wrote:
A man has his eyes opened to the inner workings of the world around him, and when he tries to spread the truth, he is shouted down by those still blind.
What.
Jonathon King wrote:
My team mates and I were assaulted tonight, not just once, but twice, and has anyone been punished? No.

What.
Jonathon King wrote:
Four renegade FMW superstars interfere, costing me my match, and has anyone been punished? No. The company has just shown it's true colors.

What.
Jonathon King wrote:
When a GSW star is given a chance to prove their dominance, FMW loyalists interfere to ensure that FMW's reputation remains untarnished by defeat. I hope that tonight has opened the eyes of some of the fans who are more open to the truth, but for now, I will rise above.

What.
Jonathon King wrote:
All hail the King.
What.

Holy shit, I think something in my brain just popped and is leaking blood. Ow.

Yeah, you know, I'm gonna stop acknowledging you now, come back when you've stopped being a delusional crazy person.

What the shit.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:11 pm

Don't do that, Nicholas. Do not bring that idiotic "What" chant into the classroom. I'd like to believe you are better than that.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:16 pm

I was legitimately "what"ing at every bit of that. Not my fault that corresponds to a popular wrestling chant.

No regrets though, nothing sums all that up better.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:35 pm

OOC: Great job by everyone on staff. Thanks to Bryson with the late help, getting this one out and done with (as well as all the help mentoring and helping me put this together). I hope you all enjoyed it.

IC: I just want to say that, as a fan, I'm really looking forward to whatever happens between Smitten, Austin and Harlequin. These 3 guys are all worthy of the main event. We won't get to see them taking on the champion at Death Row, as we'll instead be seeing Bryson and Johannson forfeiting their titles when David GS and the rest of the Sons of Attrition kick their asses.

Also, it's interesting to see GSW finally getting their shit together, and being an annoying though somewhat threatening force. Dunn played a good mastermind tonight. Levi continues to rack up impressive wins. Sean Jensen might be a big recruitment for them. The rest... not so much. But hey... baby steps.

Also... again as a fan... I'm loving SMUT. They've been an unstoppable force as of late, but the champs are no joke. It's good to see the tag division flourishing.

In short, hell yeah Death Row 4 is getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:13 pm

Anwyl: I'm dominant yet again, is there anyway Alex O'Rion can stop me?

That was a rhetorical question don't answer that!

Also, Tamara make sure you get that match onto the My Curse documentry highlight reel!

Everbody, DEAD MAN WALKING THE GREEN MILE! Catch ya at Death Row, O'Rion

Last edited by Anwyl on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:11 am

Anwyl wrote:
I'm dominate

I'm disappoint.

EDIT: That's better, Anwyl.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:00 pm

We have found our way.

We are on the road to accomplishing our goal.

We are close.

Now, the time is right.

The time is upon us.

The Talent Show is back on.

FMW will once again be graced with True Talent.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Ammunition 14.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.3   Ammunition 14.3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 14.3
Page 1 of 1