Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption 14.1 Results

Go down 
+17
The Returned
Storm183
Edible14
X
RCA
Loins
Drake Parker
Mark Johansson
Damien
Easty
ASL
Rottata
Sharpedo King
David GS
Nicholas Gray
iDeAndes
the nick bryson
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:34 am

You're asking me not to take it personally, Chris. Unfortunately you and I both know that will never happen. I am an emotional beast. Know one thing that if I am affecting people adversely, I should just stop talking. I should just be quiet and let people enjoy themselves...

But I'm not going to. I'm not going to concede just because people don't like what I have to say. People never like hearing the harsh truths of the world and have eye opening epiphanies. Friends or foes alike. These aren't the only truths of FMW I know to be self-evident. And other people...even those I deem closest of kin are going to have what they perceive rocked down to their very core.

There have been questions I asked which pertained to you specifically. Why haven't you gotten a shot at the big strap yet? As I feel you do deserve it sooner rather than later. I also feel TyranT was due his rematch for the title before Nick Bryson's match at Ultimatum. Or that the Together Demons, despite my feelings about what type of people they are, are owed their rematch clause for the FMW Tag Team Championships in a match that people want to see. Hence why this portion isn't about you.

There is a pecking order, Chris. Tradition. Rules that define every microcosm of society. Are we not to honor those rules? Are we to ignore them for the sake of one man's greed? So no, I take this very personally.

One thing I'm grateful for is that you are growing as a person and I can respect that. So I won't impede on it. Know this to be a truth, Chris; I've already said I'm going to take everything from Bryson. Impede my crusade and be struck down just as quickly as the newbie was.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:55 am

iDeAndes wrote:
You're asking me not to take it personally, Chris. Unfortunately you and I both know that will never happen. I am an emotional beast. Know one thing that if I am affecting people adversely, I should just stop talking. I should just be quiet and let people enjoy themselves...

But I'm not going to. I'm not going to concede just because people don't like what I have to say. People never like hearing the harsh truths of the world and have eye opening epiphanies. Friends or foes alike. These aren't the only truths of FMW I know to be self-evident. And other people...even those I deem closest of kin are going to have what they perceive rocked down to their very core.

There have been questions I asked which pertained to you specifically. Why haven't you gotten a shot at the big strap yet? As I feel you do deserve it sooner rather than later. I also feel TyranT was due his rematch for the title before Nick Bryson's match at Ultimatum. Or that the Together Demons, despite my feelings about what type of people they are, are owed their rematch clause for the FMW Tag Team Championships in a match that people want to see. Hence why this portion isn't about you.

There is a pecking order, Chris. Tradition. Rules that define every microcosm of society. Are we not to honor those rules? Are we to ignore them for the sake of one man's greed? So no, I take this very personally.

One thing I'm grateful for is that you are growing as a person and I can respect that. So I won't impede on it. Know this to be a truth, Chris; I've already said I'm going to take everything from Bryson. Impede my crusade and be struck down just as quickly as the newbie was.

Now, did I expect you to stop what you were doing? No, you're as stubborn and as deep-rooted in your moral code as anyone. Just know what exactly what you're doing.

As I alluded to earlier, you're not an idiot. Something must clearly be amiss if you're speaking up so vociferously about it. And I ask myself a lot why I haven't been considered for such a match yet, I choose to relieve my frustrations on the competition as it's really only a matter of time.

But as I said... I don't have an issue with anyone's personal beef until it begins to affect the class that is FMW, you know, my learning environment. So you can have your crusade. When it begins to impede my class and thus, me, from attempting to reach their optimal levels of performance (after all, no fun defeating someone when they aren't at their best), then I have to step in.

And as you know, I'm not the newbie. Read into that how you will.

But in case you misread (which you shouldn't), what it means is that I have no qualms annihilating you all over any arena. I'm sure the feeling is mutual, after all it would probably be a great match and if I have an issue with someone I prefer to settle it right then, in combat, in the sport of kings.

Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:13 pm

Problem with this is the guy I have issues with won't face me. He does things on his terms. I would gladly settle this by choking the life out of him and permanently ending his career. No hyperbole. No extra-added on false threats. Literally force him out of competition for the rest of his days.

Either I'm too insignificant (which didn't seem to matter in the case of Trey Spruance) or he fears what I can and will eventually do to him.

In any event, if any one else has a problem with what I'm saying...they merely need to do something about it. I'm not going anywhere. You know where I stay at.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm

Mark Johansson wrote:
Damien wrote:

Bullshit, Mark. History lesson for ya.

WCW Monday Nitro. January fourth, 1999. World Heavyweight Champion Kevin Nash was set to defend title against the returning Hollywood Hogan. Suddenly, in what is considered to this day to be one of the most idiotic occurences in this sport's history, Nash laid down for Hogan. I know you're aware of this. Akl decent fans are. They're also aware of the downward spiral WCW began from then on.

My point is, championships are an important part of this sport. By just laying down for Hogan, Nash might as well have just taken a hammer and smashed the center plate of the belt. They took away the title's prestige. In doing so, they fucked WCW.

A championship is nothing without prestige. And it sickens me when bullshit like this happens.

And world war 1 was started with the bullet that killed Franz Ferdinand. The fall of WCW does not come down to a single act, how about when David Arquette won the title surely that was the ultimate demise of the WCW title and the promotion.

You see overall there were many contributing factors to the downfall, infact most people see that Eric Bishoff telling the result of the WWF Heavyweight Title match took a bigger blow on WCW than the "fingerpoke of doom".

Open your eyes Damien, see the bigger picture.

If you remember, Marky Mark, I did mention a downward spiral somewhere in there. However, you can't argue that devaluing such a prestigious championship in the first place didn't contribute a lot to the situation. In my opinion, WCW was already damn near dead in the water by the time David Arquette held the World Title.

I do see the bigger picture. YNG are a bunch of incompetent cowards. Bryson doesn't think he can keep th FMC without help. And you couldn't win the TV title without your buddy Ashburn layin' down for ya. Someone needs to kick your teeth in. Hell. Right now, I'd prefer Matty Dunn to be TV Champ. He wouldn't have been nearly the disgrace you are.

Kiss my ass.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:32 pm

*cracks open a beer putting his boots up on the table*

"Glad to see this place ain't no different than where I came from. That being said ..... Put me in coach I'm ready to play."
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:00 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

In any event, if any one else has a problem with what I'm saying...they merely need to do something about it. I'm not going anywhere. You know where I stay at.

That's the thing.

I honestly don't have an issue with you being upset. My issue stems from the fact that my class has been overrun by it.

I should not have let it come to this to be frank. But it goes without saying that eventually we'll see one another in the ring and my apparent displeasure with this soap opera was inconsequential in that upcoming matter.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:37 am

Damien wrote:

If you remember, Marky Mark, I did mention a downward spiral somewhere in there. However, you can't argue that devaluing such a prestigious championship in the first place didn't contribute a lot to the situation. In my opinion, WCW was already damn near dead in the water by the time David Arquette held the World Title.

I do see the bigger picture. YNG are a bunch of incompetent cowards. Bryson doesn't think he can keep th FMC without help. And you couldn't win the TV title without your buddy Ashburn layin' down for ya. Someone needs to kick your teeth in. Hell. Right now, I'd prefer Matty Dunn to be TV Champ. He wouldn't have been nearly the disgrace you are.

Kiss my ass.

I have had my teeth kicked in Damien, many many times. I would think that a coward wouldn't put himself in that position. You can say what we did was cowardly but in actual fact it isn't, we saved our strength for the biiger fight because in all honesty, the TV title means nothing. It always has, no one thinks the same way about the TV title they do about the Abandoned Title, hell even the TNT title is held in higher regards.

You can't devalue something that is worthless. My aim is to actually make it worth something, that duty was going to weigh down an up and comer like Ashburn.

As for incompetent, we have all held much better matches than yourself in your short pathetic career. Even Ashburn. You sir are in fact incompetent, so how about being less of a skidmark and do something to prove me other wise.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:59 am

Damien won a title before you did, and against better/more opponents that he wasn't secret buddies with.

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:34 am

My buddy Nick beat me to this one. Me and him beat Rampage and Seth Omega, Slegnadamus and Butters, Leviticus and Jonothan King, and Harlequin and MASS Caesar in one of the two most gruelin' matches I've ever been in. And neither of us had to cheat or have someone lay down for us to do it.

And now let me ask you something. Why win the belt in the first place if it means nothin' to ya? Why not lay down for Ashburn and let him keep the damn thing? Think about it. Incompetence and hypocrisy. You're a damn stereotype, Mark. Just like your buddies.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:58 am

Damien wrote:

And now let me ask you something. Why win the belt in the first place if it means nothin' to ya? Why not lay down for Ashburn and let him keep the damn thing? Think about it.

I've already said why. Listen up buddy.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:07 am

Am I the only one who finds him to be full of shit? Seriously. What the hell?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:38 am

The Television Title is worthless?

This classroom is filled with ungrateful, idiotic maggots that now, steal outlooks on championships from Apostasy.

This federation may very well be hopeless in some aspects.
Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:40 am

Facebook Status Update:
All of this grand standing, macho BS is so lame. I long for the days of a dance battle. Come on! Who's with me!?!
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:51 am

What do you know. I'm agreeing with Chris Austin.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:10 am

Fuck you Damien, I'm agreeing with Ryder.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:33 pm

RCA wrote:
The Television Title is worthless?

This classroom is filled with ungrateful, idiotic maggots that now, steal outlooks on championships from Apostasy.

This federation may very well be hopeless in some aspects.

Yeah, quit stealing my schtick.

At the rate it's going, the Abandoned Title will be the most valuable title in existence shortly. Let's not pretend the TV title is anything but garbage after this little stunt. And we know that I'm better than the current FMW Champion. If I win over on Amm, I'll have beaten the former #1 contender to the UV title.

Who's the current C4 champ? That's right, that guy that beat you at No Holds Barred, Smitten. Maybe if I'm ever back on Corruption an exhibition match is in order.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Edible14 wrote:

At the rate it's going, the Abandoned Title will be the most valuable title in existence shortly. Let's not pretend the TV title is anything but garbage after this little stunt. And we know that I'm better than the current FMW Champion. If I win over on Amm, I'll have beaten the former #1 contender to the UV title.

Who's the current C4 champ? That's right, that guy that beat you at No Holds Barred, Smitten. Maybe if I'm ever back on Corruption an exhibition match is in order.

Before I respond, I want to make sure that I am not misunderstanding anything you've said.

Are you accusing me of stealing your schtick? I am pretty sure that Mark was the guilty party there. And given the PX and David GS stints with the championship, I would not say the title is garbage. However this is a mammoth blemish on the lineage.

Furthermore, yes Smitten defeated me. I fail to see how this particular incident matters to anything I said but oh well.

Now, unless the general point of your argument is that "I'll soon have beaten everyone worth a damn in this federation" then, as impressive as you have been, said argument lacks truth. Do you mind explaining your most recent comments sir?
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:16 pm

RCA wrote:
Edible14 wrote:

Before I respond, I want to make sure that I am not misunderstanding anything you've said.

Are you accusing me of stealing your schtick? I am pretty sure that Mark was the guilty party there. And given the PX and David GS stints with the championship, I would not say the title is garbage. However this is a mammoth blemish on the lineage.

Furthermore, yes Smitten defeated me. I fail to see how this particular incident matters to anything I said but oh well.

Now, unless the general point of your argument is that "I'll soon have beaten everyone worth a damn in this federation" then, as impressive as you have been, said argument lacks truth. Do you mind explaining your most recent comments sir?

I was more agreeing with your previous comment, and adding on. I know YOU aren't "stealing my schtick".

I have no point here. Merely, I meant only to comically imply that the Abandoned title could soon be the most prestigious title in FMW, when I think we both know that will never happen. It would take a series of silly unrelated points to seriously make that claim. Again though, I think everyone here understands by now that the Abandoned Title isn't particularly prestigious. Hence, such a claim is clearly incongruent with reality, which is usually somewhat funny.

Of course, having said all that, we have both killed said joke and removed any humor that might have been had there.

Which makes you a party pooper.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:49 pm

Keeping "the party" going is not particularly high on my list of things to do.

So a resounding shrug of the shoulders is in order.

*shrugs*
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:51 am

You don't have much of an imagination or a sense of humor so that isn't all that surprising.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:53 am

Edible14 wrote:
RCA wrote:
Edible14 wrote:

I was more agreeing with your previous comment, and adding on. I know YOU aren't "stealing my schtick".

I have no point here. Merely, I meant only to comically imply that the Abandoned title could soon be the most prestigious title in FMW, when I think we both know that will never happen. It would take a series of silly unrelated points to seriously make that claim. Again though, I think everyone here understands by now that the Abandoned Title isn't particularly prestigious. Hence, such a claim is clearly incongruent with reality, which is usually somewhat funny.

Of course, having said all that, we have both killed said joke and removed any humor that might have been had there.

Which makes you a party pooper.

Bitch please, all these titles are jokes if you look at it that way. The FMC? Really should be Flare's, but that douchebag Christian had to go and be a dick. The tag titles were dropped following the implosion of the Wayward Sons, so there goes that legacy. The C-4 title lost its credibility when Hostyle won it as part of the Anarchy brand, basically spitting in the face of 'pure wrestling'. The Ultraviolent championship had that whole Metal Kombat bullshit a while back and the TV title, as we've seen from this show, is just a piss-stain.

All of which makes the Abandoned championship seem perfectly reasonable, right? Wrong. The Abandoned title was invented to give Original Sin credibility on the show it created, Anxiety, and basically gifted to their hoss on the brand, TyranT. The Abandoned title has been a joke to begin with and despite various wrestlers' efforts to make it worth two short sharp shits it will forever and always remain, in my eyes at least, as the biggest reminder of what that scumbag Jason did to this company.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:12 am

Easty wrote:

Bitch please, all these titles are jokes if you look at it that way. The FMC? Really should be Flare's, but that douchebag Christian had to go and be a dick. The tag titles were dropped following the implosion of the Wayward Sons, so there goes that legacy. The C-4 title lost its credibility when Hostyle won it as part of the Anarchy brand, basically spitting in the face of 'pure wrestling'. The Ultraviolent championship had that whole Metal Kombat bullshit a while back and the TV title, as we've seen from this show, is just a piss-stain.

All of which makes the Abandoned championship seem perfectly reasonable, right? Wrong. The Abandoned title was invented to give Original Sin credibility on the show it created, Anxiety, and basically gifted to their hoss on the brand, TyranT. The Abandoned title has been a joke to begin with and despite various wrestlers' efforts to make it worth two short sharp shits it will forever and always remain, in my eyes at least, as the biggest reminder of what that scumbag Jason did to this company.

Flare's fiasco happened two years ago. Get over it.

Point about the Tag titles. Doesn't help that they're now being passed around more than Celeste was. I truly wish things could have been different but alas, they were not.

Hostyle won the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship on Alchemy and was drafted to Anarchy while champion.

As for the UV title? You are just upset that you have failed in every attempt to win the belt.

Dante, as for your statement... and? So what?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:10 pm

Not too arsed about the Flare thing, I'm just saying.

My bad about the C-4 title, but still. The legacy got shat upon.

And meh, maybe it's a case of sour grapes but whatever. Why do you care?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:17 pm

I'm looking to make an effort to see the class as more than just future victims.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:13 pm

Mark Johansson wrote:
I have had my teeth kicked in Damien, many many times. I would think that a coward wouldn't put himself in that position. You can say what we did was cowardly but in actual fact it isn't, we saved our strength for the biiger fight because in all honesty, the TV title means nothing. It always has, no one thinks the same way about the TV title they do about the Abandoned Title, hell even the TNT title is held in higher regards.

You can't devalue something that is worthless. My aim is to actually make it worth something, that duty was going to weigh down an up and comer like Ashburn.

As for incompetent, we have all held much better matches than yourself in your short pathetic career. Even Ashburn. You sir are in fact incompetent, so how about being less of a skidmark and do something to prove me other wise.
Peyton: The Television title means nothing? Fuck you.

Holding that Television belt gives you some fucking recognition you son of a bitch. The reason that your sorry little ass isn't anywhere near the Abandoned belt is because you were a jobber and that the creative higher authorities didn't think that you were ready to be at that level. Now as a fan watching on the sidelines, you holding the television belt gives you something to shout about.

Also to win against Ashburn by a fucking fingerpoke makes you look like a complete twat and you coming out to us lot saying that "the TV title means nothing" would send any fan throwing up over your fucking training gear rucksack. If Stormmaster was facing you for that title, you would be running out of that arena door with your pants down while your gay buddies buttfuck him to death.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:51 am

You were going good until the end there.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:03 am

Yeah. There is such a thing as too far. And you crossed about a thousand miles past there.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:45 am

Storm183 wrote:
Mark Johansson wrote:

Peyton: The Television title means nothing? Fuck you.

Holding that Television belt gives you some fucking recognition you son of a bitch. The reason that your sorry little ass isn't anywhere near the Abandoned belt is because you were a jobber and that the creative higher authorities didn't think that you were ready to be at that level.

Earlier, I implied that the Abandoned title was the least prestigious title in FMW. Well, apparently either I was wrong or that has changed. Because if either half of the greatest tag team in FMW today believes it so, it must be true.

PROGRESS
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:21 pm

There is nothing remotely great about Stormmaster and Son of Sharkboy. Everyone, and I mean everyone has received a tag team title shot lately yet this one team actually flies under the radar and is allowed to work on cohesion and unity more than any other team before they are thrown into a fire that would surely incinerate them. So if they are the greatest tag team in FMW today, then not only should they be tag team champions right now, just based on your asinine claim, but teams like SoCal Connection, The Cancer, Crash Scene, Quick and the Dead, and even the Wayward Sons (when on the same page) and the actual best team in FMW today, the Gray Inferno might as well be turning over in their graves or better yet, wiped from FMW's memory banks.

As intelligent as you are, Apostasy... That was hilariously stupid of you to say.

Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:27 pm

Jonathon King wrote:
King: I'm more then a little disappointed in Ashburn. He sacrificed his undefeated streak, and the Television title to you. That's just plain sad.

I don't need an undefeated streak to be over, I'm not David GS. As for the title, it was a cute accessory but sacrifices have to be made. You don't see the bigger picture... but that's the idea.

Like I give a fuck about your disappointment anyway. I mean, who are you? GSW flunkie 4 or 5?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Results   Corruption 14.1 Results - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption 14.1 Results
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next