Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

12.3 Feedback

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

12.3 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: 12.3 Feedback   12.3 Feedback I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:46 pm

Let's get critical. Not feedbacking everyone, well not intending to anyway. But Abel did ask me so he gets priority. As you can see, I'm not doing this in hopes of garnering feedback. But if I do ask one day, I would appreciate it. Anyway, with that said let's get to work.

Abel: First up, this wasn't as confusing as your offering vs. Striker, so that's a plus. Started off decently with Abel encountering another conflict. From there the mood of the promo dropped with Abel playing 'playboy' or whatever it was, decent scene but something I probably could have gone without. Your attempts at match relevance, I feel it fell flat and it came off like a passing mention. Part three became rather interesting with your business dealings with Romeo. Overall, it seems to really set up some interesting promos to come and I hope to see you follow up with that. The promo itself was solidly written, had some hiccups in dialogue but overall a fine offering. I'm not going to say anything about match relevance, but do know that neither you, or Drew for that matter, really did a good job of convincing me to pick you, which is what I look for above all else in terms of voting and/or rating. I only went with Drew because what he had to say came off a tad more intriguing. Either way, good promo.

Leviticus:

Last edited by RCA on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

12.3 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12.3 Feedback   12.3 Feedback I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:57 pm

Plz? As someone who gets to read both sides your opinion is highly valued.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

12.3 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12.3 Feedback   12.3 Feedback I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:14 pm

It would be much appreciated to hear your opinion Mr. RCA! May you please drop some feedback my way
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Sponsored content

12.3 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12.3 Feedback   12.3 Feedback I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

12.3 Feedback
Page 1 of 1