Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW CATALYST RESULTS!

Go down 
+14
Vincent Van Rose
Alex O'Rion
Easty
Drew Michaels
Tromboner Man
Hannibal Frost
Omega
TyranT
Abel Steele
Kaoru
RCA
David GS
Skyler Striker
Rottata
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kaoru

Kaoru

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
Very clever Kaoru...

I could have taken your Gold Card away easily enough without your little show, and it would not stop me if that is what I wanted, but it was a very clever little performance...

No. You couldn't have.

Abel Steele wrote:
Throw the Gold Card back in my face. Make it so that I cannot accept your offer even if I wanted to without looking as weak and opportunistic as a Champion who declares his reign by sneaking onto the throne whilst it is Abandoned. Very clever indeed.......maybe you should start tutoring Austin.

Because you insist on bellyaching about how it's "your card" when a) you did nothing with it while you had it and b) you've been whining about it since you lost it. I figured I'd give the crying baby his bottle back.

Abel Steele wrote:
Luckily for you cobber I don't want your Gold Card, it is yours, you earned it and I won't take it from you.

You see I never wanted the shortcut either Kaoru. If I did I wouldn't have "sat on it like mother hen". Instead I would have cashed in my Gold Card the day I stood over the crumpled form of our FMW Champion. I didn't want to break the rest of FMW along the way as you do, but I certainly wanted to earn my place at the top.

You didn't cash it in because you can't beat TyranT in any second in any minute in any hour on any day. I don't need a microscope to see that.

Abel Steele wrote:
Unluckily for you what you did manage to do is piss me right off bloke.....

You see cobber what I really want back, the "thing I held so dear" was my dignity. The only way for me to do that is to set things right with Smitten and McKenzie, but after the lengths they went to they are not just going to hand me an opportunity on a platter now are they?

As Gold Card Gauntlet winner you are a target. I will start with you and I will continue to knock down each and every target until only McKenzie remains and then Smitten will have no choice but to give me my shot at redemption.

I don't know what this means, nor do I care to delve into your boring history. Your career in FMW has been one big premature ejaculation. You peaked too early and fell off before anyone expected you to. But if you do indeed have problems with Christian G. Smitten you could...I don't know...try tackling them head on instead? Instead of giving a heroic sob story to camouflage how badly you want the card, Mister, "I didn't want the cold card, but now you've done pissed me off and I gotta take it!" You're more transparent than sandwich wrap.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:22 pm

You know what?

Screw leaving.

I'm not hanging up my boots after putting them to the 2nd and 3rd place brands for the win. I've got a little more gas left in the tank and I know exactly the direction I'm headed.

Nothing personal, Ty.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:44 pm

ToastErr wrote:
Instead of giving a heroic sob story to camouflage how badly you want the card, Mister, "I didn't want the cold card, but now you've done pissed me off and I gotta take it!" You're more transparent than sandwich wrap.

Maybe you aren't as clever as I thought.....

Abel Steele wrote:
Luckily for you cobber I don't want your Gold Card, it is yours, you earned it and I won't take it from you.

I thought I was pretty clear before but let me reitterate.....

I don't want, or need, your Gold Card. OK bloke......? Good, I'm glad we could clear that up.

The fact you continue to get all worked up over me taking your Gold Card, even after I explicitly told you to keep it, suggests you aren't nearly quite so nonplussed about losing it as you would have us believe eh cobber?

Abel Steele wrote:
As Gold Card Gauntlet winner you are a target.

What I do want AND need is a win. I won't argue that my form since we last met has been less than FMW was expecting. It sure as hell is less than I expect of myself.

Despite what Chris Austin claims I have learned a lesson in my time off. What I was delivering was a mish-mash style that was totally innapropriate for sustained success in this business. I could destroy anyone in this company in a stand up boxing match, not even Austin would deny me that, but once the top guys got a good look at my style they were able to exploit some gaps in my repertoire. I needed to expand my skill set.

It's was all very well me being Abel to turn opponents into punching bags, but when the rules allow them to tie up at close quarters, well, suddenly I was the tackling dummy. So in between doctor's appointments, FMW media responsibilities, rehabilitation and dealing with some personal matters, I utilised the break gifted to me by the FMW Champion to fill in some of those gaps.

So simply put I needed to get better.... and I have.

So yes, you are a target to me. Yes mate, you pissed me off. What better way to showcase the new and improved Abel Steele and reclaim my place as the brightest star in the business than by taking out the man who took my crown?

Oh and just so we are crystal..... No, I don't want your Gold Card.

Back to top Go down
Jeff Watson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:56 pm

So Catalyst has come and gone with Distortion coming out on top. I guess if I was a man of my word I would sign with Distortion, but i'm going to keep everything open so that I can sign with the other two divisions.

And to all of you guys that would want to talk shit prepare for me to step up, and slap you in the face. Hell i'll even slap you in the face Drew Michaels and there wouldn't be a damn thing that you would do about it. You are the biggest overrated piece of shit, and I would enjoy kicking your ass.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:22 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
You know what?

Screw leaving.

I'm not hanging up my boots after putting them to the 2nd and 3rd place brands for the win. I've got a little more gas left in the tank and I know exactly the direction I'm headed.

Nothing personal, Ty.

I'll see you soon, Hannibal.
Back to top Go down
Nero Trinity

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:36 pm

A snake with a shot, you know? Austin, you know I have a shot... Perhaps I lay waste to what will be your rotting corpse with the howl of several hungry demons. Perhaps, maybe a certain Tyrant needs to find solace six feet under...

See you soon worms...

Need I say it?

PX?
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:42 pm

True Light wrote:
A snake with a shot, you know? Austin, you know I have a shot... Perhaps I lay waste to what will be your rotting corpse with the howl of several hungry demons. Perhaps, maybe a certain Tyrant needs to find solace six feet under...

See you soon worms...

Need I say it?

PX?

*facepalm* To those who say I'm not self-confident enough...this guy's the other side of that coin.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:17 am

David GS wrote:
True Light wrote:

See you soon worms...

Need I say it?

PX?

*facepalm* To those who say I'm not self-confident enough...this guy's the other side of that coin.

I won't argue with you this time mate. That's gotta be a first.....
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:33 am

Lay off the kid, so wha' if 'e's go' more balls than the two o' ye pu' tergether?

His goals might be unrealistic, but you cannot fault a man for trying.

You can, however, fault a man for lying to you. Read into that what you will.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:18 am

What is it about the people around here not paying proper attention these days?

I only ever agreed the kid is aiming high. Never said that was a bad thing.... in fact I've spent a fair part of the last couple days imploring people to have a little bit of confidence.

I guess that's why the saying isn't "Three heads are better than one"...............
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:24 pm

If that is how you feel that why agree with Mr Smith?
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:30 pm

Mr. Austin, I certainly wouldn't mind having a ring to ourselves.

But, alas, I've got places to go.

Might have to wait till after I've staked my place in FMW history.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:36 pm

You beat me.

In my opinion, that makes you important enough when coupled with your championship reigns. But I will wait, whatever. I will even meet you on your own terms.

We do have a history, and it's not been well for me, to put it lightly. We are competitors, and truth be told, I do respect and like you.

But come on now, you know me. I can't let this defeat go without retaliation.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:48 pm

Hell, I love some good retaliation.

Whenever the opportunity strikes, bring your A game. Certainly wouldn't bother me.

And to be honest, I just now remembered something.

You very well could be seeing me sooner than you think.

^^Mysterious statement.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:20 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Mr. Austin, I certainly wouldn't mind having a ring to ourselves.

But, alas, I've got places to go.

Might have to wait till after I've staked my place in FMW history.

Nah sir you got it all wrong, you need to win the belt and have a year long reign and/or massive rival for that to matter.

Trust me.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Touche' sir.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW CATALYST RESULTS!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3