Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Catalyst Pre-Show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

FMW Catalyst Pre-Show Empty
PostSubject: FMW Catalyst Pre-Show   FMW Catalyst Pre-Show I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:21 pm

When all is lost to you inside
When all the darkness takes the light
The ritual warning has begun
And now you tear away from everyone
Disconnected so alone yeah
Severed ties from all you know

Isolation
Brings you to the end
Until you love again
Isolation
If you could only see
What will come to be
Yeah!

FMW Catalyst Pre-Show Catalyst_logo

"Isolation" by Alter Bridge, the official theme song of Catalyst, kicks off the web feed as the camera pans around the packed house of the United Center in Chicago, Illinois. Thousands of fans are ecstatic about the upcoming monster of a show, and plenty of signs are being held up, some with wittier slogans and others showing their love for a certain superstar. The camera pans down to the announcer's table for pay per view announcers Stone and Boss Foxx to kick off the show.

Stone: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the live webcast of the Catalyst pre-show! We've got three triple threat matches, all of which could be the deciding factor during the last show of the FMW Games tournament!

Foxx: All three of these triple threat matches pit a member of Ammunition versus a member of Corruption versus a member of Distortion. Our opening match is a #1 Contender's match for the newly reinstated Full Metal Light Heavyweight Championship, and our pre show main event is a Celebrity Triple Threat; both of those matches are worth two points in the FMW Games tournament!

Stone: And we don't just have B-List talent for our celebrities, folks! The lead singer of Guns N' Roses, Axl Rose, will team with Axel Van Osbourne in our main event tonight. Those two will face the team of Mike Cage and actor Nicholas Cage, of 'Con Air' and 'National Treasure' fame, and the team of Matt Frod and Harrison Frod, of 'Star Wars' and 'Indiana Jones' fame!

Foxx: Did you just say "Frod"?

Stone: Maybe. Freudian slip, I guess. Moving on!

Blige:The following match is a Triple Threat Match and is set for one fall. It is worth two points in the FMW Games tournament, and is a Number One Contender's Match for the Full Metal Light Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first...

"Battle -The Labyrinth of Amala-" by ATLUS plays on the arena's speakers as Norman Riddle makes his way out to the ramp, with a resentful look on his face as he gazes upon the crowd.

Blige:From The Collective Unconscious, weighing in at 219 pounds, representing the DISTORTION brand, NORMAN RIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaoooowwwww

I secretly crave, crave that scent again
Still feel it pressing on me now
Now with the onset, my flesh is weakening
I steel my nerves for temptations at hand again

And I hear this calling
Still you don't seem so far at all
And I hear this calling out

Riddle climbs into the ring and the music changes to "This Calling" by All That Remains as the arena lights dim. A dark red spotlight finds Alistair Wolfe as he walks down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans along the way.

Blige:And weighing in at 225 pounds, From Las Vegas, Nevada, representing the CORRUPTION brand, he is AAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLISTAIRRRRRRR WOLFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfe slides in the ring and poses in the corner for fans as the music changes to Tantric's "Down and Out". Butters slowly starts down the ramp, keeping his eyes on his opponents already in the ring.

Coming up for air so I can
Check myself again and I stand
Proven to the man sheltered
Confidence we tend to shelf and

Unexpected hunger drives me
Just shut up and stand beside me
I don’t need your understanding
I don’t need to change a damn thing

Butters finally climbs the stairs and enters the ring, testing the ropes' durability as the ref checks his opponents for weapons. The referee checks Butters as well, and satisfied by the result of his check, calls for the bell.

Stone: And we're underway! Big, big stakes on the line, and this is only the first match of the pre show!

Foxx: The scoreboard currently stands at 16 points for Corruption and 13 for both Ammunition and Distortion. A win for these men could potentially give them two guaranteed title shots, one for the Light Heavyweight Championship, and one for a title of their choosing if their brand wins FMW Games.

Stone: And all three men are taking the initiative here, fists are flying, and I'm not sure who's getting the upper hand here. The dust clears, and it's Norman Riddle! Butters down in the corner now and Riddle has Wolfe in a waistlock. Wolfe counters, and pulls off a snap German Suplex!

Foxx: And as Wolfe gets up, the third man, Butters hits a massive clothesline to the back of Wolfe's head!

Stone: Butters grabbing Riddle off the mat, looks like he's going for a Belly to Belly Suplex, but he's stopped by Riddle poking him in the eyes!

Foxx: My kind of strategy!

Stone: Butters stumbling around in pain, and Riddle runs and hit a dropkick to the back of his head, and Butters rolls out of the ring. Wolfe trying to sneak up behind Riddle now, he's going for the Silent Night, his Sleeper Slam! No, Riddle slips out, and he's unloading on Wolfe with a series of ridiculously fast leg kicks. Wolfe down to his knees, and Riddle delivers a superkick right to the chin from up close!

Foxx: Hitting that Superkick from that close of range is just not fair to an opponent at all.

Stone: And it could be the end! 1... 2... Butters pulls Riddle to the outside off of Wolfe. Butters grabbing Riddle now and drives him back first into the barricade! He'll need to sit out a few plays after that shot!

Foxx: Plays? This isn't football. Football's fake.

Stone: Butters toying with Alistair, who seems completely out of it at this point. Wolfe gets up and stumbles right into a Sidewalk Slam from Butters, and here's the cover, 1... 2... Kickout! Wolfe may have more left in the tank than expected! Butters picks Alistair off the mat and Irish Whips him across and goes for a massive clothesline, but Wolfe ducks, bounces off the opposite side and hits back with a clothesline of his own! Wolfe back up again, and dives for a Crossbody Block, but Butter pulls the ropes down and Wolfe goes sailing!

Foxx: He would've taken out a few fans had it not been for the barricade!

Stone: It's quite the experience when you leave your feet and end up travelling about 10 feet further and hitting the outside of the ring.

Foxx: Not to mention the risk of injury skyrockets, Wolfe's clutching his ribs, this could spell the end of his day.

Stone: No EMTs are rushing down though, but that might just be because the ref is distracted, Riddle just slid back in the ring with brass knuckles on his right hand! Riddle putting up a small fight with the ref and hands them over now, but as the ref turns around to throw them out of the ring, Riddle cheapshots Butters with a forearm to the jaw!

Foxx: That cheeky bastard!

Stone: Riddle going to work on Butters with a bunch of strikes in the corner, and grabs him for a nice technical Slingshot Suplex.

Foxx: would've marked.

Stone: And then I would have died a little inside. Riddle now trying to get Butters in a Heel Hook to weaken the big man down, but Butters kicks him off. Riddle charges in again but Butters slams him down with a massive Spinebuster that just made our announcer's table shake!

Foxx: You sure that wasn't just you?

Stone: Butters on top of Riddle raining down fists, and I think he might've even snuck a knee to the groin in the there as payback for the two earlier cheapshots.

Foxx: That's how the Comeback Kids roll, not taking shit from anybody!

Stone: Riddle's clearly in a daze as Butters picks him up and Irish Whips him into the corner. Butters following now with himself, and a huge Stinger Splash from Butters onto Riddle!

Foxx: Yum, Norman Riddle pancakes.

Stone: Butters picking up Riddle to go for the Superplex, and Butters follows, but here comes Wolfe back in to the mix! He's under Butters, looking for a huge Powerbomb!

Foxx: Shit's about to go down, Stone!

Stone: Here comes the tower crashing down! The Stack Superplex hits everybody hard! Norman Riddle has to be dead, Butters took the Powerbomb, and that was no small feat of strength from Alistair Wolfe!

Foxx: And you have to keep in the possible rib damage from earlier on Wolfe too!

Stone: But it's not stopping Wolfe at all! Pin on Riddle! 1... 2... Kickout! Somehow! But Wolfe won't be denied! Pin attempt on Butters! 1... 2... Kickout as well!

Foxx: Rib injury and all, he's determined, though. He's going up to the top rope now, I think he's looking for the Blood Debt, the Swanton Bomb!

Stone: He takes off, and somehow Butters moves! Wolfe hits the canvas hard, and if he really did sustain rib injuries earlier, it wouldn't surprise me if he had a pierced lung at this point.

Foxx: It's no time for lamenting, Butters is on the move! He kicks Riddle out of the ring, and now for good measure, he absolutely plants Wolfe with the Un-Natural Selection! No way this one isn't over.

Stone: 1... 2... 3! Ammunition gets 2 points!

Blige:And the winner by pinfall, earning two points for the Ammunition division, BUTTERS!

Butters (6.75 aps + 1.5 avs = 8.25 total)
Norman Riddle (7.05 aps + 1.1 avs = 8.15 total)
Alistair Wolfe (5.48 aps + 0.0 avs = 5.48 total)

Foxx: Comeback Kid #1 pulls it out!

Stone: And we'll see later if the other Comeback Kid can pull out a victory. But first, more preshow, right after this break!
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Catalyst Pre-Show   FMW Catalyst Pre-Show I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:21 pm

Stone: Ladies and Gentlemen the time has come for our next match here on the Catalyst Pre Show and after what has been a fast start things are about to step up a notch as our next match features some very good talent with Ripper and Alexander Crysto.

Foxx: It also features the biggest leach in FMW today, Jeff Whitt.

Stone: Don't you think you're being a little bit harsh Foxx? I mean this kid has proven that he has talent and hasn't put a foot wrong yet.

Foxx: He's also recruiting FMW fans to a competitor. You can't ignore the fact that he is a leach on this company.

Stone: Maybe you're right but I think FMW is starting to grow on the kid and he does bring some talent to the ring, as do his opponents

Foxx: Speaking of, here comes the first competitor.

The lights go down as "Shattering The Skies Above" by Trivium blast out of the announce system. Nitro flares from each side of the ramp as a decidedly unkempt Alexander Crysto emerges beneath the Metaltron. Crysto looks around the arena apparently surprised by his whereabouts before making his way to the ring.

Blige:Introducing first weighing in at 210 pounds, hailing from places unknown… Alexander Crysto!!

Stone: That was weird! Crysto looks like he just got out of bed.

Foxx: Maybe he did, I saw him last night as I was leaving the building and he was paying way more attention to a couple of his fans than he was to preparing for his upcoming match.

Stone: Well I hope he brought his A game. All the guys on the pre-show have such a lot to prove if they ever want to make it to the main event.

Foxx: Yeh, imagine how many fans he could have then.

Stone: Maybe we should ask Jaro?

Foxx: Watch your damn mouth! The man's about to get married!

As the commentary team bicker over the truth behind Jaro's upcoming wedding the lights dim down to near black and the "Belly of the Beast" by Danzig screams out over the arena as Ripper appears from backstage.

Blige:Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 300 pounds, hailing from New Orleans, LA… RIPPER!!!

Riper mouths along to the song as he makes his way to the ring, fists shaking in rage.

Stone: Ripper has a lot of pent up anger. At six foot six I bet he could do some damage in this match if he unleashes all that energy

Foxx: I heard he has an unnatural affinity with the dead.

Stone: Well his father was a coroner, you know, before he buried Riper alive. That is a good reason to be comfortable with death.

Foxx: No I mean an unnatural affinity with the dead.

Stone: That's sick. You're a disturbed individual, do you know that?

Foxx: Hey, don't shoot the messenger.

Stone: Whatever. Let's talk about something else.

Foxx: How about you be more interesting and I will.

Stone: Fine, let's talk about the size advantage Ripper has going into this match.
Ripper is a whopping seven inches and ninety pounds over Crysto and three inches and forty five pounds above this man.

"You gotta keep 'em separated"

"Come Out and Play" by The Offspring blast out as Jeff Whitt emerges from backstage with his manager Crusoe in tow. Flashing his ever present cocky grin straight down the camera, Whitt makes his way to the ring, hurling insults at the fans and intimidating the kids in the front row. Eventually he hits the ring and climbs the turnbuckle, arms raised in his familiar pose before jumping down to the mat and running over last minute strategy with Crusoe.

Blige:Introducing the final competitor, weighing in at 245 pounds, hailing from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida… RIPPER!!!

As the three competitors eye each other Crusoe leaves the ring and Crysto stifles a yawn. Just in time for the referee to ring the bell.

Stone: And we're underway in what promises to be a test of the long term potential of Jeff Whitt, Ripper and …

Foxx: Sleeping Beauty.

Right on cue Crysto peals off another yawn as Ripper and Whitt, after dismissing Crysto as a threat, stare each other down in the middle of the ring.

Stone: This match of course yet another interdivisional match up ahead of War Games and with all that pride on the line nobody wants to let their Division down. Hell even Whitt seems to have shown some level of brand pride

Foxx: That's not pride. He just wants the title shot.

Stone: No doubt he does and he is on the attack early here as Ripper reels away from a nice combo of elbows and a spinning back heel kick to the midsection

Foxx: It's going to take more than that for Ripper to go down

Stone: Whitt seems to realise as much as he follows up with a dropkick to the face of Ripper and the big man is staggering now

Whitt bounces off the ropes and as Ripper staggers into the ropes he flies in with another dropkick this one sending him flipping over the top rope to the apron.

Stone: Impressive display by the Truly Talented Jeff Whitt here and he is letting the Ripper know all about it now.

Whitt leans over the ropes and begins to yell at Ripper to get up. As the crowd reacts with a chorus of boos he turns on them and yells.

Whitt: Gold Standard baby. That's how we do it

Stone: Well Whitt isn't worried about making friends here, that's for sure.

Foxx: I actually almost like this kid you know . I mean he has great athleticism, a solid technical base and some real swagger.

Stone: To bad he's such a leach eh ?

Foxx: I dunno maybe I was too harsh on the boy, certainly someone to keep an eye on anyway

Stone: Speaking of keeping an eye on things Whitt seems to have forgotten the third man in this match and Crysto is looking to take advantage while his back is turned.

Crysto hits the ropes himself and looks to knock Whitt out of the ring himself with a super kick.

Stone: Whitt ducks! At the last second he moves out the way and now he follows with a clothesline that sends Crysto out of the ring instead and straight into the arms of a now recovered Ripper.

Foxx: I think Crysto should have stayed in his corner

Stone: Well he certainly looks awake now as Ripper carries him toward the crowd barrier

Ripper lifts up Crysto over his head and drops him down on the barrier head first leaving him a crumpled mess on the floor.

Foxx:And back to sleep. I don't think Crysto is going to have much more of an impact in this match

Stone: I won't argue with that as Ripper gets back in the ring and this time he takes the early momentum with a nice series of head butts which he follows up with a clothesline and Whitt eats canvas for the first time in this match up.

Foxx: Get up Jeff

Stone: You're cheering against FMW?

Foxx: No I'm just cheering for Jeff Whitt

Stone:Whatever; Ripper keeping up the momentum here as he drags Whitt to his feet and throws him into the turnbuckle

Ripper climbs the first rope and the crowd counts as he whales on Whitt.

Crowd: One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, TEN

Stone: DING DONG! The Bell Tolls for Jeff Whitt as Ripper hits with one of his signature moves a double blow to the head and Whitt is staggering around the ring looking like a drunk

Foxx: I'm not surprised. Ripper may have burst his eardrums right there and now he is trying to choke him into submission. The ref should disqualify him

Stone: Indeed the referee does step in to break this up and Ripper breaks momentarily before dragging Whitt back to his feet once more and whips him into the ropes.

Foxx: Dropkick to the knee! strategy from Whitt there going back to what was working earlier

Stone: Ripper never saw that coming and the big man is down on one knee now as Whitt doesn't miss a beat

Foxx: The other knee!

Stone:Ripper on both knees now as Whitt dives back into the ropes looking to drive home the point

Foxx: JeffU! This is it count it Ref

Stone:The referee in quickly one, two and a kick out by Ripper!

Foxx: What! That had to be a three count. Clearly the Referees have been informed not to let GSW get a win here

Stone: Whitt can't believe it either as he rests in the corner as Ripper struggles to his feet

Foxx: C'mon Jeff don't let him get back to his feet

Whitt looks to Crusoe on the outside who tells him to press his advantage before the big man can regain his feet and Whitt moves in again to drag the three hundred pounder into another attack.

Stone: Spinebuster. That was impressive quickness from the bigger man there as Ripper saw Whitt coming and now the momentum is back with Ripper as Jeff staggers to the ropes, holding himself up only with their assistance.

Foxx: C'mon Jeff

Stone: I can't believe you are cheering for this leech.

Foxx: Better than a necrophiliac

Stone: I think Ripper just heard that

Foxx: WHAT! No he didn't…

Stone: Maybe not, he seems pretty intent on finishing this match now stalking Whitt as the smaller man continues to struggle to regain his footing

Ripper lets out a roar and charges at Whitt who only sees the attack at the last minute but he is helpless to avoid it.

Stone: SPEAR!!!... No it missed, Ripper missed! Whitt is lying flat on the mat near the ropes. Ripper looks like he went down hard into the concrete floor on the outside. How did Whitt manage to move out of the way in time?

Foxx: He is the Gold Standard

Stone: Crysto appears outside the ring where Ripper is a mess on the floor. He must have pulled Jeff down to the mat.

Foxx: Well that’s the first useful thing that kid has ever done.

Stone: Crysto into the ring now can he seize on the advantage here? He sets Whitt up for the Deadly Disregard and this could be over

Foxx:Mind Jeff, what a counter by Whitt

Stone: And that rolling elbow strike counter sends Crysto reeling and Whitt ties him up in the front face lock.

Whitt yells to the crowd and lifts his opponent high into the air spinning as the suplex reaches vertical before slamming Crysto into the mat.

Stone: Talent Show! Talent Show! Crysto is out cold centre ring. Where the hell is Ripper

Foxx: Still out cold on the apron. Put this one in the books

Stone: Referee in now for the slow count one….two….three. It's over GSW… I mean Ammunition wins another one

Foxx: Just like they will win the main event at War Games. You can't substitute for class and technical prowess .

Blige: Here is your winner the Truly Talented, JEFF WHITT!!!!!!

Crusoe jumps into the ring and celebrates with Whitt who can be heard shouting out "I am the Gold Standard" at the crowd who react initially with a loud chorus of boos as the two men make their way to the back high-fiving a young member of the crowd holding a GSW banner on the way.

Jeff Whitt (7.31 aps + 1.3 avs = 8.61 total)
Ripper (7.22 aps + 0.8 avs = 8.02 total)
Alexander Crysto (0.00 aps + 0.5 avs = 0.5 total)

Stone: Amazing persistence from Whitt there, clearly adding to the power of GSW.

Foxx: It was against rookies, give him a vet…Baaah, I’m gonna get some pie.

Stone: Well on cue its time for a break, we’ll see you soon with our Pre-Show Main Event!!
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Catalyst Pre-Show   FMW Catalyst Pre-Show I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:26 pm

FMW Catalyst Pre-Show Catalyst_01

Champion. Bold. Bastard. Tyrant personifies these descriptors to the T. Utilizing his own daughter’s success at the most opportune time, Tyrant was able to defeat Hostyle alongside Romeo and obtain the ultimate prize in our industry, the Full Metal Championship. Yet Tyrant has worked his way from the undeserving wave of success, to an undefeatable status, and the dividends are unfortunately paying off.

However, there is no rule in any book to protect you against the wrath of a man scorned, and "Doc" fits that bill. Having the title robbed of him long ago and seemingly coming back with a purposeful attempt to reclaim the belt, he may indeed be the unknown factor in this match and finally continue his underrated title reign. And although Derrick has the heart and desire to become the champion once again, what about his lack of active wrestling of late, is he in the right mindset?

But the Catalyst has one more curve for Tyrant to manovure around, an old rival that holds a victory against the unstoppable man. Skyler Striker, fresh in his own sense of freedom, he now finds himself preparing for the biggest match of his career, so is he ready for it, or will it be a case of too soon, not ready?

But only one of these three men can walk out Catalyst as Champion. Who will it be? Who will be the final ingredient to this War Games Catalyst?

Blige: The following contest is a triple-threat tag team match with the winning team earning 2 points for their division in War Games! Introducing first already in the ring the team of Mike Cage & Nicholas Cage!!

As Mike pep-talks his celebrity tag partner, a familiar theme song can be heard blaring over the PA. The lights in the arena turned to white and gold strobes flashing in rhythm with the melody. ”Raiders March” by John Williams picks up while the strobes start oozing between numerous colors, signaling the arrival of Team Ford.

Blige: Introducing next, their opponents: first; from San Diego, California and Chicago, Illinois; at a combined weight of 465 pounds, the team of Matt Ford & Harrison Ford!!

With the music still ing the duo make their way from behind the curtains and down to the ring, with a pop for Harrison both men lift to the of a roaring crowd. Once they get to the ring, Harrison turns to Matt as they speak strategy when the duo are suddenly attacked by Axel Van Osbourne & Axl Rose, who emerge out of the crowd.

Stone: Holy! Team Axel aren’t wasting anytime, as they’ve jumped Team Ford from behind!

Foxx: While the most awesomeness music is still playing, I wonder why Harrison didn’t bring his whip, or at least his hat. OHHH THAT’S WHY!! Axl Rose with a thumping fist to the head of Ford, although Nicholas Cage seems to be sizing Rose up. And WHACK!!! There is a strong axe handle to the back of Rose and he’s feeling it now. The celebs are on fire!!

Stone: This isn’t looking good for Team Axel and it’s getting worse by the second. Mike joins Nicholas as both Cages bounce Rose off the ropes into a double back body drop and Rose rolls out of the ring. Impressive for Nicholas Cage there, he’s been working out.

As the bell rings, AVO and Axl Rose regroup as The Cage’s are quickly taking control of the match. Harrison Ford is taken down by a double clothesline from The Cage’s, and as Matt goes to Harrison Ford’s aid, The Cage’s greet him with stereo right hands. AVO and Rose rise up with glares of hate on their face, and sneakily split up, lurking to opposite sides of the ring. After the ref gets Nicholas Cage to the apron, Mike works over Harrison with a quick backdrop, but Matt Ford levels him with a running shoudlerblock allowing Harrison to retreat to the apron as well. As both sides offer encouragement, neither seems to notice that Team Axel is getting in position for something.

Stone: The referee has finally got this match under control, and Matt Ford is overwhelming Mike right now. Matt Ford presses Mike above his head, and drop him face frist across the top turnbuckle!

Foxx: That is how Team Ford can win this thing, high impact. But Team Axel look like they are making a move…

Stone: Well, one of them has to get in the ring, triple threat rules.

Foxx: You obviously don’t know much about Rookies and newbie wrestling celebs.

Stone: How so?

Foxx: Just watch…yes!

Mike is clotheslined over the top rope and Team Axel immediately go to work, AVO leaping up to the turnbuckle and leaping with a almighty clothesline, flooring the big man. As Harrison Ford gets to his feet, Rose bursts in with a running knee to the temple and Harrison Ford goes down as Matt protests that both men are in the ring.

Foxx: Did you see how quick they made an impact? These two just showed me that their on the same page. Mike comes back in but AVO sees him coming and lifts him up for a spinebuster type of move.

Stone: And Rose files in with a clothesline to complete the double assault! Jesus. But Harrison Ford! Double Clotheslines take down on Team Axel, Harrison performing that almost picture perfect, he’s becoming the wrestler! BUT Nicholas Cage has tagged himself in as Harrison Ford got close to him. That’s within the rules, you can tag anyone in except your own partner.

AVO goes to the apron as Rose tries to recover. Nicholas Cage quickly goes for him but Rose scurries out of the way, exploding into Nicholas with a side on punch to the temple. As Rose goes to inflict more damage, Matt Ford enters the ring to make the third man in. Matt wastes no time, tossing Rose halfway across the ring with a release German Suplex. AVO cringes as his celebrity lands face and torso first. Matt continues on as he covers Nicholas, only getting two. Matt mounts Nicholas and rains down blows, as Rose gets some encouragement from AVO. Mike Cage and Harrison Ford, who’ve recovered cheer on their partners.

Foxx: Axl is looking the better of partners for the Rookies here, you gotta think AVO is involved there! Rose has Nicholas by the head, but Cage quickly counters with a arm wrench into a instant clothesline!

Stone: All the celebs are keeping it simple with punches and clotheslines, but they are effective as Nicholas is now back in control and he attempts to Irish Whips Rose…no, Rose reverses and sends Nicholas to AVO’s direction! Blind tag by AVO and the ref saw it! Nicholas feels it and swings for AVO, but as expected Axel ducks, and guillotines Nicholas on the ropes sending him to Rose.

Foxx: Rose just lifted up Cage and is trying to hold him open for AVO but outside the ring Matt Ford is on top of Mike Cage and whaling into him with fists and headbutts, but the ref can’t control this for much longer, as if he was controlling anything besides his dick anyway.

Stone: Rose & AVO punishing Nicholas Cage in the ring, it wont be long til he’s out and an easy pin. Mike better step in…

Foxx: Well I don’t think Team Ford is going to let Team Axel get away with it, mentioning them where is Harrison Ford?

Stone: Harrison has disappeared somewhere, but there is more pressing concerns as finally Matt looks up and sees Team Axel closing in for the pin. Matt leaps off of Mike Cage and rushes into the ring, and swiftly strikes AVO with an enzuigiri, staggering him. Nicholas is managing to sluggishly crawl away but Matt’s onto him and ROLL-UP ON NICHOLAS!! One, Two, Nicholas kicks out!
Foxx: This is a lot of action to keep up with. AVO is trying to shake the cobwebs loose now in the corner.

Stone: Nicholas is finally back up with the help of the ropes and Matt dumps him out of the ring. Axl Rose goes for him but Mike Cage cuts him off at the pass. Matt goes for an armdrag, but AVO counters with one of his own. Matt Ford is back up and AVO goes down from a headlock takeover, but AVO with the takedown and Matt rolls out of it. Matt charges again…

Foxx: An Almighty uppercut from AVO rocks Matt’s jaw! That loosened some molars no doubt! AVO sets up Matt , FINAL ENCORE connects! We’ve got a cover but the ref is occupied trying to keep Mike and Rose apart! AVO now giving an earful to the ref.

Stone: Uh-Oh, Harrison Ford has entered the ring, and AVO doesn’t know it yet.

Foxx: wait a minute…is that a …hehehehe Indiana Jones has his whip now.

Stone: Look out AVO!!

Foxx: Shut it Stone let him crack that whip…dun, dun dun dun, whip it good!

Stone: Harrison Ford unrolls the whip and with a swift overhead action cracks the whip onto AVO’s lower back and AVO drops like a fly being swatted in mid-air! Rose get in there!

Foxx: Hehe that almost gave AVO a 2nd but crack, and he knows it.

Stone: Rose sees his superstar being stalked by Harrison Ford and he charges in, firing off stiff kicks to the leg, but Harrison Ford strikes a few warning whips around Rose!

Foxx: Rose is tenacious, though he keeps coming!

Stone: My God, Rose just got whipped on the forehead!

Rose lies rather motionless as the ref just shrugs his shoulders seemingly not caring about having control over the match. Team Cage enter as Harrison Ford helps Matt to his feet. Team Ford and Team Cage look on as Team Axel have rolled to the floor in a heap. Both Cage’s quickly charge at Harrison Ford trying to disarm him but Matt is there to fight them off. After a couple of strong right hands from Matt , Nicholas Cage has rolled away from Matt Ford while giving Mike the time to surprisingly disarm Harrison Ford, taking him to the mat with a crushing DDT. Matt backs Nicholas into a corner and tees off on him with chops as Mike goes airborne on a rising Harrison Ford, who mindfully rolls away from the crossbody attempt.

Stone: Mike looks in trouble now as Nicholas and Matt trade chops. Harrison Ford gives Mike a stomp to the face and goes for a cover, which Nicholas quickly stops. Matt snatches away Nicholas and they now end up outside of the ring brawling away. Wait, why do Rose and AVO have a chair each?

Foxx: An added treat! Ultraviolence!

Stone: Harrison Ford has Mike in a bad way with a few more stops, he’s looking for his whip but Mike rakes the eyes! Axl goes in with the chair and the ref catches him! He takes the chair from Rose, who oddly didn’t put up much of a fight during it.

Foxx: I think we are about to find out why…

As Mike regroups and the ref rids the ring of the chair & whip, AVO tosses the chair to Axl who catches it, then tosses it to Harrison Ford. Ford catches it and Axl blasts the chair back into the face of Harrison Ford with a standing dropkick as AVO charges in with a synchronized spear for good measure. Harrison Ford falls with a hard thud as Mike tosses Rose out of the ring with a Fireman’s Carry type takeover. AVO goes for Mike, who counters a clothesline with a hangman’s neckbreaker.

Stone: Dammit, AVO had given Rose the wrestlers guidebook! Harrison Ford looks out of it, and meanwhile Nicholas just tossed Matt into the steps hard! Mike is pulling Harrison Ford into position and he’s wanting to end it.

Foxx: THE MURDERER ONTO INDIANA JONES! Mike with a cover…1, 2, 3!!!

Cherry: HARRISON FORD HAS BEEN PINNED BY MIKE CAGE, THEREFORE TEAM FORD HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Stone: Down to Team Cage and Team Axel and the winning team gets one heck of a boost for their division in the War Games Tournament!

Foxx: Are you sure its not a series?

Stone: I’m sure it’s a tournament, but I don’t want to get into the schematics of it all, anyway Matt has now realized that they are out, and he looks dejected. Team Cage and Team Axel regroup to their parts of the ring. Looks like Mike and Rose are going to begin this. It’s a whole new fight in a sense.

Foxx: I like how AVO let Rose go in, let him take the hard hits so he can still have the energy for the victory lap

Stone: But Rose has proved himself tonight so nothing is impossible. They’ve picked their spots all match, nailing their opponents with tandem offense at every chance. Eventually that takes a toll, even if Team Cage may be the more defensive team.

Stone: Mike may not agree as he floors Rose with some swift punches. He didn’t hold anything back with those!

Foxx: I like the initiative, but sometimes a punch to the face does say all that needs to be said. Rose is a bit dazed now. Mike has Rose and drops him with a powerbomb!

Mike covers and only gets two as Rose tries to get to AVO’s outstretched hand. Mike stops him and Rose tries to kick away. He gets free but Mike stops the tag with an elbow drop to Rose, much to the crowd’s boo’s. Mike then lands a hard kick to the back of Rose’s head before yanking him off the canvas floor and onto his feet. He goes for an Irish Whip and Rose reverses. Rose takes off a few steps later and catches a confused Mike from behind with a low clothesline to the legs. Rose then runs and bounces off the ropes and follows up with a oddly struck superkick.

Foxx: Now there is proof he’s not a wrestler, that wont keep Mike down for long, better bring in the Pro- I meant stupid incompetent rookie.

Stone: Now Rose can finally make that tag to AVO, but that move took more out of him than I thought. Mike is going to his corner, and Nicholas’s waiting.

Foxx: Rose tags AVO in!

Stone: Nicholas Cage is in right after!

A hotly-contested back and forth ensues as Mike and Rose pull themselves up to watch AVO and Nicholas Cage go at it. AVO gets the upper hand as he takes down Cage with a swift facebuster. Cage scrambles to his feet, unknowingly being set up for Final Encore as Axel gives the signal, Mike interjects himself and destroys AVO’s intentions with a surprising HYMN FOR THE SHAMELESS. Rose then enters and goes after Mike. For the most part Mike controls Rose with various kicks and punches, until Rose catches one of the kicks and delivers a swift kick to the groin.

Stone: Everything has broken down here and now Rose and Mike are out here in front of us, Rose gaining the upper hand after the low blow inside the ring.

Foxx: Who cares? Mike illegally interfered and that shit just ain’t right!

Stone: It’s more right than what Rose and AVO did to Team Ford.

Foxx: No, there’s a difference between brilliant team chemistry and blatant desperate cheating.

Stone: Nicholas Cage has his bearings now, and rocks a kneeling AVO with a punt to the shoulder, he may have been aiming for the head it seems! COVER! 1, 2, Kickout by AVO!

As Nicholas throws AVO into the corner and pounds away, Mike regains control, ramming Rose’s face into the announce table. Mike goes for it again but Rose counters with an elbow to the gut and another clothesline onto the ringside floor. Rose, still a bit dazed, quickly scrambles back onto the apron waiting for a tag.

Foxx: Holy shit, Rose fucked Mike up big time!

Stone: Nicholas going for another punt, but looking less dazed now, but AVO gets up quickly and gives a look like its not over yet. AVO charges at Cage for a takedown, but Nicholas dodges it, shoving AVO away towards the ropes.

Foxx: Blind Tag by Rose!

Stone: I don’t think Nicholas saw it!

Rose waits for his moment as Nicholas doubles over AVO with a forearm to the gut, and sets up for another clothesline, while the ref tries to wave it off saying that AVO isn’t the legal man. Just before Nicholas lifts AVO, Rose springs into action as Nicholas is distracted by the ref and his random signals. He staggers Nicholas into the corner with a strong kick to the gut, which frees AVO. As Mike begins to enter the ring, AVO unleashes on Nicholas Cage while Rose stops Mike in his tracks with a Running clothesline, causing Mike to slump onto the ropes and the apron

Foxx: WHAT IS WITH ALL THE CELEBS DOING CLOTHESLINES, THEY DO REALISE THERE IS MORE MOVES THEN THAT!!

Stone: Well it is effective, however more importantly AVO knocks Nicholas down with a nicely performed spinebuster! AVO steps back and waits for a dazed Nicholas to stumble out to him. AVO with a kick to the gut…And once again gives the sign for the end…

Foxx: FINAL ENCORE! Nicholas’s done for!

Stone: Axel with the cover, ONE, TWO, THREE!! Mike was too late! Team Axel wins!

Blige: And your winners of the match AXEL VAN OSBOURNE & AXL ROSE, TEAM AAXXXXXEEEEEEELLLLL!!!!

Axel Van Osbourne (6.99 aps + 1.9 avs = 8.89 total)
Mike Cage (6.98 aps + 0.5 avs = 7.48 total)
Matt Ford (0.00 aps + 0.2 avs = 0.2 total)

"Bad Company" by Five Finger Death Punch begins to play as Rose and AVO exit the ring as Mike goes after them. The referee raises Rose’s and AVO’s hand as they smile at their accomplishment.

Stone: Team Axel has the 2 War Games points now for Distortion, putting the green brand into a very nice position. But with all 3 brands still in with a chance, War Games is still anyone’s tournament to win.

Foxx: Series…

Stone: Don’t worry about the semantics of it all.

Foxx: I DON'T EVEN WHAT SEMANTICS ARE & NEVAR CONCEDE DEFEAT!!

Stone: Right…Anyway folks that’s it for this years Catalyst Pre-show, now onto Catalyst and the final count of who will win the War Games Tournament…

FMW Catalyst Pre-Show Catalyst_logo

has been a presentation of

Foxx: Series…

FMW Catalyst Pre-Show Fmwlogoupdatedblack

© FMW 2010. All superstar names, show names, logos, graphics, and championships are trademarks of Full Metal Wrestling, LLC. All rights reserved.

Stone: You’re a fucking dunce.

Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Catalyst Pre-Show   FMW Catalyst Pre-Show I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:29 pm

OOC: Done, dusted and I'd rather forget this staffing incident.

I'm sorry for those waiting, but as you may have heard, the FMW staff were occupied with RL this show and as a result both the Pre-show and main show were delayed, however to reassure you, matters have been sorted, people have stood up and FMW is still alive and moving strongly.

If you feel the need to offer more of your time to help FMW, especially in its staffing requirements then please offer your availability below, as I'm sure all HW's will appreciate the extra bit of help getting everything done.

Anyway, read away and sorry again.
Back to top Go down
Freakie

Freakie

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Cliff Carson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Catalyst Pre-Show   FMW Catalyst Pre-Show I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:32 pm

So it's here.

Gonna read it now and see how it is. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Catalyst Pre-Show   FMW Catalyst Pre-Show I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:08 pm

Crusoe: Once again, for those of ya who missed it, the winner, representing Gold Standard Wrestling, the Truly Talented One, JEFFFFFFFFFF WHIIIIITTTTTTTT!

Whitt: Thank you, Crusoe! As you all saw, it was indeed me, ME, who emerged victorious from that triple threat match. Ripper, Crysto, you guys didn't have a damned chance in this match. Not. A. Chance. And I proved tonight that GSW is one hell of a wrestling organization. And now that the ball is rolling, heh, you will see exactly what GSW, and I, are capable of. If you don't wanna get Jeff'd Up, just give up. Haha!
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Catalyst Pre-Show   FMW Catalyst Pre-Show I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Hell yes Axl showed up and showed up big time!! Thats how you get shit done rooks....With a blast to the gut and a ONE TWO THREE!!! Now on to bigger and better things....What's that Logan...

You have another match with some more rookies at 12.1 Sir....

Holy Hell that Smitten can be a real class act....when in the hell do I get outta Romper Room for Jeebus Sakes!!

OOC: Im available to help when needs arise I used to write matches for my old Fed but that was like 8 years ago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMW Catalyst Pre-Show   FMW Catalyst Pre-Show I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:41 am

OOC: Great show, and I'm happy my promo was rated so high. Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Catalyst Pre-Show   FMW Catalyst Pre-Show I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Catalyst Pre-Show
Page 1 of 1