Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW CATALYST RESULTS!

Go down 
+14
Vincent Van Rose
Alex O'Rion
Easty
Drew Michaels
Tromboner Man
Hannibal Frost
Omega
TyranT
Abel Steele
Kaoru
RCA
David GS
Skyler Striker
Rottata
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Math was my worst subject too.

That's why my equation was like 98 percent words.

But saying you aren't OK with failure and then saying "We all saw my GCG loss coming" doesn't help matters. You never enter a match without the intention to win.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:00 pm

I would try to rectify that in time for the Hayabusa Cup, but I see little point in doing so. After all, neither you or Alex are gonna be in the best of moods.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:08 pm

RCA wrote:
I didn't blindside you.

I should have murdered that fucking snake when I had the chance.

DAMMIT.

Alright bye I'll do this math style as that seems to be what you prefer.

Me + Romeo = The Shitty Part of Team Ammo

Therefore

Me + Romeo = Teammates for that night.

Stop blaming yourself for shyte that isn't your fault. You couldn't have been better tonight, I and some others could have, that and numbers is what happened.

Also no David is it? I'm not in the best of moods, and since when I'm angry is when I make mistakes I don't really expect to win the Hayabusa Cup. But fact is, when I'm angry is when I tend to hurt people, and that ring is the one area I'm allowed. So I would wager a bet that I won't be the only one in a bad mood come that night.

Course if I win aces, if not, well I think FMW's Birthday is a great place to blow off some steam.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:17 pm

You forgot Crow, and despite your less-than-stellar outing, you didn't see what happened to you coming.

And yeah, I probably could have been better.

But sure, Hayabusa is coming, and me "not in the best of moods" is an understatement.

Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:48 pm

OOC: Fuck Yeah Team Distortion wins!!! Great job to all involved....I even contributed a good 3 or 4 points to the win, gotta love that. I loved the show from top to bottom, and I totally understand why there was no Preshow after reading this Amazing set of matches....If it happens it happens I am not sore about it at all....From here on out if y'all need help drop me a line I can try to squeeze it in to my schedule somehow.

Hell yeah bitches!!! Team Distortion told y'all from the beginning .... Did you listen... no of course not. But, now its Team Green with it all and you jokers have squat!!
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:02 pm

OOC:

IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!!!

The following people need to PM me ASAP with their choices for title matches if they plan to redeem their title match due to Distortion winning:

David GS
Hannibal Frost
Leon Caprice
Seth Omega
Matt Dunn
Dunnwood
Cactus Sam
Axel Van Osbourne
Apotasy
Alexander Crysto
Norman Riddle

The sooner I have all the PMs, the sooner we can begin to work them into the schedule over the cycle and get some title matches handed out. GOGOGO!
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:14 pm

In the aftermath of Catalyst.....
As the dust settles on War Games.....
Distortion stands supreme.

One man stands to the side of the sea of Green hysteria; a part of Distortion and yet somehow not, but ready to be counted.

Abel Steele, Gold Card holder; A rising star, betrayed and broken.

FMW, I will be rebuilt. I have the motivation.

I have the Ammunition to be the next FMW Champion.

Abel Steele will be Champion; better than he was before.

Better, stronger, faster.....

Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:38 pm

Abel Steele wrote:

One man stands to the side of the sea of Green hysteria; a part of Distortion and yet somehow not, but ready to be counted.

Abel Steele, previous Gold Card holder; A rising star, betrayed and broken.

Let me get that for you.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:45 pm

ToastErr wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:

Abel Steele, previous Rightful Gold Card holder; A rising star, betrayed and broken.

Let me get that for you.

You have done well to grab a hold of my legacy Hanayama. Don't let it go to your head...... I'd hate for you to lose it, or the Gold Card.....
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:01 am

Do me a solid and beat this whiny fuck, Kaoru.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kuruk
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:09 am

Headbanger wrote:
OOC:

IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!!!

The following people need to PM me ASAP with their choices for title matches if they plan to redeem their title match due to Distortion winning:

David GS
Hannibal Frost
Leon Caprice
Seth Omega
Matt Dunn
Dunnwood
Cactus Sam
Axel Van Osbourne
Apotasy
Alexander Crysto
Norman Riddle

The sooner I have all the PMs, the sooner we can begin to work them into the schedule over the cycle and get some title matches handed out. GOGOGO!

OOC: I need to see the pre-show first, then I'll PM you. Because depending on whether or not I won that... xP
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:43 am

OOC: Wouldn't it occur to you that he already knows the answer to that?
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:50 am

David GS wrote:
Do me a solid and beat this whiny fuck, Kaoru.

OI,

David GS wrote:
I'm not okay with failure. I never said I was okay with failure. But come on - it's Kaoru-fuckin'-Hanayama. I venture to say that I would've stood a solid chance of beating him in singles competition, but after going at it with Slegna like I did? Not even. Choir of the Muses fucking hurts, man.

Whine....,

David GS wrote:
...I lose...

Whine....,

David GS wrote:
We all saw my GCG loss coming

Whine...,

David GS wrote:
Wonderful.

Whine! In Australia we have a term for people like you.... Sooky Sooky La La.....

Now I'd tell you to get off your lazy ass and beat me yourself cobber but I've noticed that along with your sooking, you also have a distinct lack of balls......

David GS wrote:
I see little point in doing so. After all, neither you or Alex are gonna be in the best of moods.

So how about I start you on a new streak.... two in a row will be a nice start for you to build on. ALthough I must warn you, I'm in a bloody bad mood myself......
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:05 am

Kaoru Hanayama is better than me. So are Chris Austin and Alex O'Rion. You, on the other hand, are not. Be careful; you seem like a stand-up guy (in spite of the misplaced sense of entitlement), and I wouldn't want to bounce back at your expense.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:21 am

David GS wrote:
Kaoru Hanayama is better than me. So are Chris Austin and Alex O'Rion. You, on the other hand, are not. Be careful.

And yet again you talk yourself down. Where is your self belief? Where is your mojo?

Why should I be careful around someone who has as little heart as you do? One loss and you are everybody's bitch.

I already made a challenge, you sidestepped. Either step up to the plate or walk away and sook in the corner some more about a streak no one actually cared about.

I am better than Kaoru Hanayama, I am better than Alex O'Rion I know I am better than Chris Austin, and as sure as my ass points to the ground, I am far better than you cupcake.

If your new found fear stops you from putting it on the line then you are admitting as much.... Got it? Good.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:43 am

Abel Steele, I've beaten you TWICE. And one of those times involved Kaoru on my team, so in essence he's proven his superiority over you. Sounds like you're writing checks that your ass cannot cash.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:36 am

Do we have to go over this again Chris? Obviously you have had to repeat a few grades to still be in school at your age mate and we've all seen how good you are at equations but surely even you can see that repeating the same arguments over and over gets us nowhere.

I could repeat that you beat me once in the closest of battles which occured at the start of a bad run for me and the start of a good run for you.

I could repeat that the match I lost to you and the fat man was effectively a handicap match.

I could also repeat things I've heard you say many times before mate. A loss in a Tag match does not mean anything for individual matchups. Even for the class clown that equation should be simple enough.

But I won't.....

This wasn't about Alex, or Kaoru and as hard as you may find it to believe cobber, you are not the centre of the universe and it wasn't about you either.

Let me spell out for you the point I was trying to make to little Davey at your pace ok:

I am always going to have belief in my self. Will I win every match for the rest of my career? We will have to wait for the answer, but I will go in every time thinking that I can and should win no matter who I am fighting.

F- Chris

Now I want you to go away and write "I must not miss the point entirely" a thousand times on the blackboard before you go home today Chris. Thanks sport.

Last edited by Abel Steele on Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:46 am

I do enjoy how people rag on my own little "gimmick" yet take the time out of their useless lives to use it for their own 'gain' because they don't have a leg to stand on.

Anyway...

Who gives a shit about my equation? I know it was proven wrong, but it had little to do with MY own personal effort as Alex has taken the time to point out. Did I lose? Yep. I lost. Hannibal Frost took advantage of an error I made and he was sure that I received quite the emphatic comeuppance as a result.

Did Distortion win? Yep. I suggest you remember where your bread was buttered, Steele. You didn't do a damn thing to help Distortion's cause save for being the subject of the sentence "Abel Steele has been drafted to Distortion."

Now, you listen to me you remedial slut, the fact is that you said you were better than me.

I have proven you wrong twice. Stop fucking spreading your lies around FMW. I get it, you're a little bitter and you don't believe in the concept of there being a lesson to be learned in any situation, but that is no reason to feed into your growing delusions of grandeur.

And there is NOTHING close about getting Class Dismissed outside of the ring and then pulling your over-matched carcass onto the apron to get spiked with a DDT so vile that it makes blood run cold.

I don't have to be the center of the universe. I truly don't. I don't care to hear you mention me, and I don't want to have to mention you.

Don't talk about me, I won't talk about you. We can be civil if you learn to get a handle on the near-Seth Omega levels of incompetence you are starting to dabble in. I believe Kaoru warrants your attention now, do me a favor, Mr. Steele, and oblige him.

Oh, and thanks for reminding me about your F: Failure to appear on Catalyst and back up this six million dollar man talk you're apparently spouting off.

I recall Jaro used a similar spiel on a past Corruption yes? No one likes copy cats, Abel. No one does.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:18 am

OOC:

RCA wrote:
I do enjoy how people rag on my own little "gimmick" yet take the time out of their useless lives to use it for their own 'gain' because they don't have a leg to stand on.

I'll be honest Ed. I actually love/loved your gimmick, but I'm not gonna leave it alone....

RCA wrote:
And there is NOTHING close about getting Class Dismissed outside of the ring and then pulling your over-matched carcass onto the apron to get spiked with a DDT so vile that it makes blood run cold.

I really, REALLY hate the fact I had the higher promo score and the match got written that way.

RCA wrote:
Oh, and thanks for reminding me about your F: Failure to appear on Catalyst and back up this six million dollar man talk you're apparently spouting off.

I recall Jaro used a similar spiel on a past Corruption yes? No one likes copy cats, Abel. No one does.

Upon looking back it appears he did. However I did not copy it. It seemed to me a good inspiration to use when making a big comeback from an injury. My bad for not remembering every little thing that's ever been done before.

IC:

RCA wrote:
Who gives a shit about my equation? I know it was proven wrong, but it had little to do with MY own personal effort as Alex has taken the time to point out. Did I lose? Yep. I lost. Hannibal Frost took advantage of an error I made and he was sure that I received quite the emphatic comeuppance as a result.

At what point did I ever question your personal effort? I merely pointed out that you appear to be a little on the slow side is all - You know.... still in school, bad at maths.... keep up Chris.

RCA wrote:
Did Distortion win? Yep. I suggest you remember where your bread was buttered, Steele. You didn't do a damn thing to help Distortion's cause save for being the subject of the sentence "Abel Steele has been drafted to Distortion."

Again not sure what the hell point you are trying to make here Chris. Looks like you might have failed at more than maths eh bloke? I never said anything about Distortion ever had anything to do with me. In fact I explicitly held myself aside from the win at War Games....

At least you were right about one thing Chris, I AM bitter.

Attacked by the FMW champion without warning and robbed of my Gold Card by the FMW Commissioner. If that doesn't sound like a conspiracy to stop a man that the two most powerful individuals in FMW considered a threat at bay, then I don't know what is.

Now if these two men felt it was neccesary for them to blatantly cheat in order to emilinate me as a threat, wouldn't that suggest I am better than most of FMW to you cobber? Maybe not you Chris, for the reasons you have listed. Then again.... maybe. I don't really care enough to argue this patricular point any more ok mate.

As for Kaoru wanting my attention, well what the hell does Kaoru mean to me? My issue isn't really with him. It isn't with DGS and it isn't with you. There really are only two people who must pay, anyone else who gets in my way or provides a path for me to get to them is mereley collateral damage. If that means Kaoru...... so be it

Until then I vent my frustration by pushing people's buttons until they crack Chris. Your's just seem to be the easiest to reach mate....

Last edited by Abel Steele on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:29 am

Taking your "legacy?" And just what did you do with the gold card, besides sitting on it like a mother hen? I'm not "taking" your legacy. I'm fulfilling the legacy you failed to fulfill. You want the card? You can have it. You can have it even if I beat you. The gauntlet match was what I wanted. Winning the gold card was merely an accessory.

Ideally, I'd break every man within FMW in half and then stand alone at the top. But if it's the shortcut you want, by all means. Win or lose, you can have it. And after I leave you in a pool of your own blood, you can cash it shamefully, knowing that the thing you held so dear was thrown back at you like so many table scraps.

Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:19 am

Very clever Kaoru...

I could have taken your Gold Card away easily enough without your little show, and it would not stop me if that is what I wanted, but it was a very clever little performance...

Throw the Gold Card back in my face. Make it so that I cannot accept your offer even if I wanted to without looking as weak and opportunistic as a Champion who declares his reign by sneaking onto the throne whilst it is Abandoned.

Very clever indeed.......maybe you should start tutoring Austin.

Luckily for you cobber I don't want your Gold Card, it is yours, you earned it and I won't take it from you.

You see I never wanted the shortcut either Kaoru. If I did I wouldn't have "sat on it like mother hen". Instead I would have cashed in my Gold Card the day I stood over the crumpled form of our FMW Champion. I didn't want to break the rest of FMW along the way as you do, but I certainly wanted to earn my place at the top.

Unluckily for you what you did manage to do is piss me right off bloke.....

You see cobber what I really want back, the "thing I held so dear" was my dignity. The only way for me to do that is to set things right with Smitten and McKenzie, but after the lengths they went to they are not just going to hand me an opportunity on a platter now are they?

As Gold Card Gauntlet winner you are a target. I will start with you and I will continue to knock down each and every target until only McKenzie remains and then Smitten will have no choice but to give me my shot at redemption.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:22 am

Abel Steele wrote:
David GS wrote:
Kaoru Hanayama is better than me. So are Chris Austin and Alex O'Rion. You, on the other hand, are not. Be careful.

And yet again you talk yourself down. Where is your self belief? Where is your mojo?

Why should I be careful around someone who has as little heart as you do? One loss and you are everybody's bitch.

I already made a challenge, you sidestepped. Either step up to the plate or walk away and sook in the corner some more about a streak no one actually cared about.

I am better than Kaoru Hanayama, I am better than Alex O'Rion I know I am better than Chris Austin, and as sure as my ass points to the ground, I am far better than you cupcake.

If your new found fear stops you from putting it on the line then you are admitting as much.... Got it? Good.

Yes.

You're better than me.

Just like everyone else I've ever beaten and/or will beat. Honestly is there anyone in the federation who DOESN'T claim to be better than me?

And yet I keep racking up titles and accolades, albeit with some loses thrown in.

Yep, I really suck.

Alex O walks away whistling as he carries a bag of Full Metal Gold on his back like Santa Claus.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:09 am

In reference to /\

The camera then pans out to reveal the Celt leaning against a wall.

Celt (singing): Don't...fight the pimpin', Don't...fight the pimpin', Don't...fight the pimpin'

Que the beat from Suga Free's "Don't fight the Pimpin'"

Last edited by The Celt on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:14 am

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:
David GS wrote:

Yes.

You're better than me.

Just like everyone else I've ever beaten and/or will beat. Honestly is there anyone in the federation who DOESN'T claim to be better than me?

And yet I keep racking up titles and accolades, albeit with some loses thrown in.

Yep, I really suck.

Alex O walks away whistling as he carries a bag of Full Metal Gold on his back like Santa Claus.

I can't believe I am actually about to say this, but Alex O'Rion is right.

All War Games managed to prove was when Alex O'Rion is on his A Game that RCA is useless...furthermore if Alex O'Rion was on his A game Corruption probably would have been eliminated sooner.

I guess you could say every teacher needs an aid?

Or in this case every teacher needs a principal.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:17 am

Just when I think you can't get any more idiotic, you shatter the previously established benchmark of stupidity.

I want people to take note of these idiots that pop off at the mouth about shit they know nothing of. This is what I deal with because of various FMW people.

You're lucky I like a few of you... Alex.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:20 am

Omega wrote:
[I can't believe I am actually about to say this, but Alex O'Rion is right.

All War Games managed to prove was when Alex O'Rion is on his A Game that RCA is useless...furthermore if Alex O'Rion was on his A game Corruption probably would have been eliminated sooner.

I guess you could say every teacher needs an aid?

Or in this case every teacher needs a principal.

Where did I say that exactly?

I said people don't give me the credit that I fuckin' deserve. However I've also said repeatedly that Chris Austin is a more talented athlete than me. He can do shyte in that ring I can only dream of, doesn't necessarily make him better than me, but more gifted easily.

However I've already proven that on my A Game I probably would have eliminated you, like I did your tag team aspirations, so shut your fat fucking mouth. No one wants to hear you gloat about your three show run of luck.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:46 am

Yes well see...because you weren't on your A Game you don't have a title shot to use within the cycle.

And because of that, I can now sit here and wait until you're weak again to pick you off.

If I really wanted...which you'll find out the same time as everyone else.

Also Chris, shut the fuck up. You ended Romeo's career, you're a tag team champion in a weak ass division, and you think you're God's gift to Wrestling.

News Flash...Tiberius will rip you from limb to limb, and when he does even Papa Alex won't be there to save your sorry ass.

Now, if you don't mind I have to prepare for a flurry of title defenses. Unlike you I have to deal with more than Burning Insanity and The Comeback Kids.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:43 pm

'Ell, even I've bea'en Alex.

Am I better than him? Perhaps not.

X beat Y, Y beat Z, Z beat X, W beat X and Y, Z beat W...

Who the fuck cares? The old mother canucker is right. It's the gold that counts.

And I know exactly what I'm gunning for.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Omega wrote:
Also Chris, shut the fuck up. You ended Romeo's career, you're a tag team champion in a weak ass division, and you think you're God's gift to Wrestling.

News Flash...Tiberius will rip you from limb to limb, and when he does even Papa Alex won't be there to save your sorry ass.

Now, if you don't mind I have to prepare for a flurry of title defenses. Unlike you I have to deal with more than Burning Insanity and The Comeback Kids.

I am not God's gift to wrestling. I'm not a gift. I'm a punishment, a.k.a Wrestling's Genghis Khan solely because I am that lethal to you people when I want to be. As for Tiberius, well he should understand that Romeo brought it on himself when he took down Alex. If he wishes to fight it out, I would advise against it but I would oblige him if it came down to it.

Anyway, I don't need Alex's help to beat someone one on one, in fact I've never won a match as a direct result of interference and everyone I have beaten, was as close to 100 percent as they could be beforehand. I don't need to pick people off at their weakest like you, I make people weaker by busting them up as you well know.

However, I would like you all to continue to see Alex as the stronger part of the team. I mean after all, he IS the popular one and pretty well versed in fisticuffs. But to prove my singles ability, let me find myself in your area come Hayabusa Cup time. I will annihilate you.

And speaking of title defenses, I wonder if you'll get to pick your opponents like you do in LPW. Newsflash, FMW has more talent so be warned.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST RESULTS!   FMW CATALYST RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW CATALYST RESULTS!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next