Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DISTORTION 11.3 RESULTS!!!

Go down 
+9
Rottata
The Celt
Easty
David GS
Vincent Van Rose
Easy
Matt Dunn
Omega
Skyler Striker
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

DISTORTION 11.3 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 RESULTS!!!   DISTORTION 11.3 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:29 am

Stop that and bump the show you're really on. Fool.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 RESULTS!!!   DISTORTION 11.3 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:10 am

OOC: Okay, not to be a drama queen or anything, but I think I've proven that I'm no longer able to get shit done on staff. I'm stepping down, and this is on me. I'm really sorry guys, and I can't keep letting you guys down like this. I'll still be in as a character, but I just don't have the time for staff anymore. Again, apologies... and I take a fair share of blame for this show being late. I'd rather make that announcement here than make a big dramatic speech of it in the OOC thread/wherever else. So... there

IC: Fucking hell, that hurt. And you know what? I was still ready for more by night's end.

Nick Bryson, I have proven how far you've fallen. I don't know how good I am. Maybe I'm FMW championship material. I'll consider that notion after I've won some other belt first. But I know damn well that you just aren't anymore. You aren't half the man you used to be. If you succeed in getting your wretched hands on Drew Michaels, it won't concern me. He will destroy you, as I have.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 RESULTS!!!   DISTORTION 11.3 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:19 am

Apotasy is my hero, true story.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 RESULTS!!!   DISTORTION 11.3 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:40 am

Edible14 wrote:
OOC: Okay, not to be a drama queen or anything, but I think I've proven that I'm no longer able to get shit done on staff. I'm stepping down, and this is on me. I'm really sorry guys, and I can't keep letting you guys down like this. I'll still be in as a character, but I just don't have the time for staff anymore. Again, apologies... and I take a fair share of blame for this show being late. I'd rather make that announcement here than make a big dramatic speech of it in the OOC thread/wherever else. So... there

IC: Fucking hell, that hurt. And you know what? I was still ready for more by night's end.

Nick Bryson, I have proven how far you've fallen. I don't know how good I am. Maybe I'm FMW championship material. I'll consider that notion after I've won some other belt first. But I know damn well that you just aren't anymore. You aren't half the man you used to be. If you succeed in getting your wretched hands on Drew Michaels, it won't concern me. He will destroy you, as I have.

Are yous still going on about the same old garbage bullshit that nobody cared about when you first said it?

Fact: If it wasnt for the fact that I put you over, nobody would give two shits about you. Not even your own teammates. You were less of a blip on the radar than Marky Mark, and thats pretty low on the totem pole. Lets be frank here, Apostasy. You and I both know youre not going to get shit, because when it comes down to it, you're nothing. Me? Im an achiever. You said it yourself, Ive won it before. Ive done everything that there is to do in this world.

So tell me, what do I have to prove to you?

That I still got it? I dont need you to tell me if I do or not. Youre beneath me.
Maybe I should fight for pride? Nope. I've done things in my career that you cant even dream of. They're beyond your ability to comprehend.
Maybe its about respect. Last I checked, I'm a multiple time champion whos main evented more events than youve even been on. I dont need, or want, your respect. Your respect will get me nowhere.

But, let me go back for a second here. While I know you wont get shit from this, I really hope you do. I hope you get everything you think youre suddenly worth because Im feeling generous. That way, when you look back on your career and what got you there, you'll realize that the only reason people know your name is because I put their asses in the seats and carried your carcass to hieghts youve never seen before. Maybe then youll realize that no matter what you try to do or say, I'm simply just better than you.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 RESULTS!!!   DISTORTION 11.3 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:28 pm

Fuckin' shit I lost...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DISTORTION 11.3 RESULTS!!!   DISTORTION 11.3 RESULTS!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DISTORTION 11.3 RESULTS!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2