Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

11.3 Feedback

Go down 
+6
Easty
Vincent Van Rose
Leviticastform
Shock
Omega
RCA
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

11.3 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: 11.3 Feedback   11.3 Feedback I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Let's try this thing once more.

Request here, but I will tell you now that I likely won't get all of ye, but I am more likely to nab those who actually feedback rather than those who don't.

Anyway yeah, go.

Omega: Promo was up and down, mostly up by a somewhat slim margin. Started well, I preferred the intensity of Omega rather than his light-hearted side. Liked the part about all of the doubters and your message to them. Losing your school as well as your reaction to it is a nice touch. However, I didn't care for the part about your shitty dad, seems like everyone has bad parents these days and the "defenseless" line felt forced. However I've always liked your personal insight sections. Other than that, the third part was relatively forgettable. Overall, it's a solid promo that wasn't as consistent as I personally hoped. Luck for you, Hannibal no-showed as the caliber of work he had been putting out would've likely blown this away. Then again, we don't know and I won't rain on your parade. Congrats.

AVO: I voted against you because you are not on Ammunition. Save for the decent one-liners against Thorne as well as scattered about the promo, I didn't come away all that impressed. Still, I chuckle at the corniness of it and your character is starting to warm on me. I expected and liked how AVO's win began to build his confidence and give him hope for the future as well. But yeah, it was decent overall.

Riddle: First glance decent. Further reading suggests that Riddle is more of a psychopath than a genius, and you can't properly play a genius unless some intelligence is shown. Most of the dialogue, while sensible, came off as cookie-cutter, ultra-cocky supervillian that is a step ahead of the naive, helpless wanna be hero. Too much "Riddle me this", makes you seem like a Riddler fanboy so I then believe that you might be just caught up in the whole Dark Knight wave or something since the Riddler is the villian this time out. I kinda expect your promos to be more thought out, a bit of depth to them. This didn't seem to have that.

Leviticus: I don't know man. All of the writing is sound, the promo itself is interesting, but nothing really stuck with me. All that seemed to happen was the aftermath of 11.2, a meeting with Romeo. None of it really lent itself to some particularly exciting happenings, yet it was all pertinent to the story. The part with Tyrell begs a second look, I hope you do elaborate on that. Overall it's a solid, if unspectacular go around. I do believe you can do better sir.

Last edited by RCA on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

11.3 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11.3 Feedback   11.3 Feedback I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:39 pm

Can I have some feedback?
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kuruk
Championship:

11.3 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11.3 Feedback   11.3 Feedback I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Omega wrote:
Can I have some feedback?

That.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

11.3 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11.3 Feedback   11.3 Feedback I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Oh, oh, pick me!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

11.3 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11.3 Feedback   11.3 Feedback I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:33 pm

i would like your feedback Sir cuz I wanna know why you voted for a no show over my comedic genius...I even used one of your lines Man!!
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

11.3 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11.3 Feedback   11.3 Feedback I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:04 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
i would like your feedback Sir cuz I wanna know why you voted for a no show over my comedic genius...I even used one of your lines Man!!

Maybe he wanted to vote for a no show over a whiny bitch.

...yeah, I just used one of your lines.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

11.3 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11.3 Feedback   11.3 Feedback I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Quit scryking and RP over at HardKore, pillock.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

11.3 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11.3 Feedback   11.3 Feedback I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:18 pm

Omega wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

My attitude that you may have called whining was all IC ....Axel is a Prima Donna of sorts. You were bitching like a woman on her period OOC as far as I could tell. LOL Suck it up and pull out the tampon there Mary
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

11.3 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11.3 Feedback   11.3 Feedback I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:17 pm

Easty wrote:

God dammit another match this week?

That's the 3rd one.

You're killing me Jack.

EDIT: I am not on the card you maggot.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

11.3 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11.3 Feedback   11.3 Feedback I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:05 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Omega wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

My attitude that you may have called whining was all IC ....Axel is a Prima Donna of sorts. You were bitching like a woman on her period OOC as far as I could tell. LOL Suck it up and pull out the tampon there Mary

You have to admit, however, the irony was delicious.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

11.3 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11.3 Feedback   11.3 Feedback I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:06 am

Omega wrote:
Easty wrote:

God dammit another match this week?

That's the 3rd one.

You're killing me Jack.

EDIT: I am not on the card you maggot.

I know you're not. But why do you think you weren't booked? You signed up without even making an introductory post.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

11.3 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11.3 Feedback   11.3 Feedback I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:21 am

Romeo wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Omega wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

You have to admit, however, the irony was delicious.

Yes, yes it was...I do give props to the man for that at least
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

11.3 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11.3 Feedback   11.3 Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

11.3 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11.3 Feedback   11.3 Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Damn, Eddie.

Your feedback is vicious.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

11.3 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11.3 Feedback   11.3 Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:58 pm

^ But honest.

Thank you RCA for the feedback. You can trust when I say that I will take it and make use of it. I am just getting started with this character so any guidance would be very helpful. As far as the Tyrell thing goes, there will be follow up on that so stay tuned.

Again thank you very much for the feedback and even though you felt the writing was solid hopefully I can deliver even better next time. Hope you'll give it a read.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

11.3 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11.3 Feedback   11.3 Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:07 pm

RCA, if you don't mind throwing me some feedback. You know I'm good for it in the future.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

11.3 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11.3 Feedback   11.3 Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Oh, heck. I doth request some feedback. Lay it on me.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

11.3 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11.3 Feedback   11.3 Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:47 pm

I figured the vote was an anti Ammo vote and I throughly expected it after our back and forth in the ban thread lol. Thank you for the compliments and I am glad all who have feedbacked me enjoyed the one liners. They are going to be a staple of mine if I can fit them in. Axel is bred to be an anachronism of sorts and corny as hell and I am finally getting a handle on writing him now and I love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

11.3 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11.3 Feedback   11.3 Feedback I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

11.3 Feedback
Page 1 of 1