Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!! Empty
PostSubject: AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!!   AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 3:45 am

I'm a mover and a shaker
The oppressor, stimulator
I'm a coward I'm a fighter
I'm everything, you are me, I am you

Everything is breaking,
No mistaking,
It's all changing,
Tear it down, watch it all start burning
All that's done is done, just let it lie

It's revelation, celebration, graduation
Times collide watch the world awaken
All the past regrets from days gone by
Let it go, let it die

AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!! Ammunition-1

AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!! Barclays%20Center-690a

P. Thurston Devreaux is backstage pacing up and down a hallway when Drake Parker approaches him, waving his arms around apparently trying to calm him down.

Parker: So I'm guessing you heard the news, huh?

Devreaux snaps out of his trance and looks up at Parker and refuses to respond in any form. Veronica Cherrywood soon approaches the duo with a microphone and a dough-eyed expression on her face.

Cherrywood: Mr. Devreaux, a word please. Can I get your take on the rumors that two of your Ammunition superstars are leaving permanently?

Parker: Veronica, I don't think -

Devreaux: It's alright, Parker. My thoughts on this so called rumor? Here's what I think. I... actually... you and the rest of the world can wait to see what my thoughts are on this rumor. I am going to publicly address this later on tonight.

Parker: Are you sure that’s the way you wanna go?

Devreaux: Positive.

Cherrywood: Do you happen to have any idea on who these two superstars are?

Devreaux: I have a fair idea of who it is.

Cherrywood: Well, word going around is that it's Skyler Striker and our reigning FMW Champion, Chris Austin. That would be a huge loss for the company, don’t you think?

Devreaux simply glances at Veronica, shakes his head at her and walks off quickly, still shaking his head at the comment.

Meanwhile...

Crusoe walks into the GSW locker room where Jeff Whitt, Sage Braxton and Santana Braxton are sitting around aimlessly. He is trailed by GSW newcomer Drew Michaels whose presence immediately elicits a reaction where the three GSW members all hush to greet their new stable mate.

Michaels: Where's Levi? He has a match tonight, doesn't he?

Sage: He's quite under the weather at the moment.

Michaels: Not good enough. If we're going to dominate, a little cold shouldn't be a problem for us.

Sage clutches onto Santana's arm as if she is scared of her new stablemate as Drew continues to speak.

Michaels: I will not accept failure, from any of you. Dunn, Osiris, Mystery Opponent, they all gave me nothing but failure and I handled that problem. King is otherwise preoccupied after being embarrassingly destroyed at Catalyst and his hide is only saved by the fact that we still happened to win that match.

Santana straightens her posture on the chair as if waiting for praise or acknowledgement, neither of which Drew gives to her.

Michaels: Whitt, your performance as of late has been nothing short of disappointing. In your match against Austin tonight, I expect results.

Jeff Whitt uncomfortably pulls with the strings on his wrestling boots as Drew stares through him.

Whitt: Will do.

Crusoe: I'll make sure he does fine.

Michaels: No, I don't want you anywhere near that match. Whitt is a grown man. He can do it himself.

Drew turns on his heel and goes to leave but as he grabs the door handle, he looks over his shoulder at his stablemates.

Michaels: I will not accept failure.

Drew pushes the door open and slams it behind him, leaving the four GSW members behind him shocked and confused.

Sound: Welcome to the first Ammunition of the new cycle after a huge night at Catalyst!

Hostyle: We have a pretty great lineup of matches tonight amongst all this “Who’s leaving” drama. First up, we have ”The Outlaw” John Andrews taking on Brett “the Bull” Jackson in what is sure to be a great match.

Sound: Sounds about right, because none of the competitors are from GSW. Then, we have the new C4 Champion Leviticus taking on Sean Jensen.

Hostyle: I, along with everyone else, hope that Jensen can pull out a victory here. Even I have to admit that Leviticus has been on a roll lately and is looking to continue that momentum tonight.

Sound: Speaking of C4, we have a C4 Rules match with the former champion Skyler Striker taking on Anwyl but I wonder if Striker can focus especially after all these “rumors” flying around.

Hostyle: Of course, those rumors are of him and the reigning FMW Champion, Chris Austin leaving who will be in action tonight against Jeff Whitt, who has to win this match if he is to see another title shot against Apostasy.

Sound: Through all this drama and chaos going on, we’d better get the show started.

"Now's My Time" by D.J.I.G hits as Brett the Bull Jackson makes his way to the ring to a nice reaction from the crowd. He claps hands with the fans as he makes his way down the ramp.

Cherry: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 270 lbs... BRETT "THE BUUULLLL" JAAACKSOOOON!

Sound: This opening contest is between two men who were both cheated out of a title victory by the antics of the Braxtons at Catalyst. It's sure to be an entertaining bout.

Jackson's music is replaced by "The Kid Goes Wild" by Babylon A.D. as the Outlaw John Andrews makes his entrance.

Cherry: And his opponent, from Houston, Texas, weighing in at 195 lbs... this is THE OUTLAAAWWW... JOOOOHNNN ANDDREEEEWWWSSS.

Hostyle: With the start of the new cycle, the Outlaw is now free of the Braxtons and I bet he is dying to get his hands on them and their new championship.

Sound: The Outlaw's in the ring now and the referee has sounded for the bell in this opening match.

Both Jackson and Andrews start off the match by slapping hands, showing each other a sign of sportsmanship.

Hostyle: You don't see great sportsmanship like that anymore, do you?

Sound: Especially not around here.

Hostyle: Both men into a collar-and-elbow tie-up, and the Outlaw locks in a side headlock. He moves around and hits the Bull with a nice drop toe-hold.

Sound: The Outlaw's playing to his speed against the Bull's obvious strength advantage.

Hostyle: Jackson charges at Andrews but he ducks it and hits him with a harsh clothesline, followed by another clothesline.

Sound: Andrews is pandering to the crowd and the crowd is loving it!

Hostyle: Andrews going for a dropkick but Jackson blocks it and the Outlaw lands hard on the mat.

Sound: Jackson going on the offense now.

Hostyle: He lifts Andrews up in the air and nails him with a powerful suplex!

At that moment, "I'm Still Hot" by Luciana hits the arena as Sage and Santana step out onto the top of the ramp; they pose for the crowd and slowly make their way down to the ring.

Sound: What are they doing here?

Hostyle: I don't know but it's certainly distracted Brett Jackson who is yelling at them to leave.

Sound: That may not be the wisest move of on his behalf.

Hostyle: Andrews back up to his feet and he rolls up the Bull! ONE... TWO... THREE! The Outlaw has won the match!

"The Kid Goes Wild" by Babylon A.D. plays as Andrews rolls out of the ring, raising his hand in victory as the Braxtons scamper up the ramp giggling to each other.

Cherry: Here is your winner... "THE OUTLAAAW" JOOOHN ANDDREEEWWSS!

Sound: And this one's over already!

Hostyle: The distraction from the Braxtons just cost Brett Jackson this match.

Sound: And has turned what could have potentially been a great match into this. And the Bull is infuriated!

Hostyle: We'll take a short break and be back with more.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!!   AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 3:46 am

P. Thurston Devreaux is sitting at his office desk with his head in his hands when his door swings open and Sage and Santana Braxton burst into his office decked in identical wrestling gear with matching tiaras on their heads..

Devreaux: Ladies, I see you're dressed for active competition yet you're not on the card for tonight.

Sage: Yeah, we'll forgive you for that one. Maybe.

Santana: We've come to tell you that our sweet handsome Leviticus, God bless his soul, has fallen ill with a terrible flu and will be in no shape to compete tonight.

Devreaux: Oh really?

Sage: Yes really. In saying that, we'd like to step up and take his place in his match against Sean Jensen. As your new champions and reigning Queens of FMW, it'd only be fair to allow this.

Devreaux: Do you have proof of this supposed illness?

Santana hands over a piece of paper which appears to be a Doctor's Certificate on behalf of Leviticus. Devreaux looks from Sage to Santana and back and finally nods his head.

Devreaux: Fine. I will allow this. Sage, you've got it. You will face Jensen tonight. Now, if you will excuse me, I have other things I have to do.

Sage and Santana both giggle and go to leave the office but Devreaux's calls stop them.

Devreaux: Ladies, please give my speedy recovery wishes to Leviticus for me.

Santana: Will do.

Sage and Santana leave Devreaux's office with sadistic smiles on their faces as they head to the GSW locker room.

"Danger is Go!" by Powerman 5000 blasts through the arena as Sean Jensen makes his way out to the ring to a nice positive reaction from the crowd. He slides into the ring and leans against the ropes as he awaits his opponent.

Cherry: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Sacramento, California, weighing in at 245 lbs... SEEAAAANNN JENNSEEENNNNN!

Sound: According to the Braxtons, Leviticus is out sick and so they've interjected themselves into this match-up on his behalf.

Hostyle: Something's not right here.

Sound: It never is with GSW.

"I'm Still Hot" by Luciana sounds through the PA system as the audience erupts into a loud chorus of boos. Sage and Santana make their way out onto the entrance ramp dressed identically.

Cherry: And his opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Santana Braxton, representing Gold Standard Wrestling... this is SAAAAGE BRAAAXTOOOON!

Hostyle: The newly sanctioned championship that the Braxtons cheated to win will apparently be awarded to them later tonight in a coronation ceremony.

Sound: Sage slides into the ring and the referee has quickly sounded for the bell.

Hostyle: Jensen’s smirking as he watches Sage fix her hair before a match.

Sound: If I were him, I’d start the beatdown now. I can’t wait to see someone put those girls in their place.

Hostyle: Jensen’s offering to tie up with Sage; she looks at him and laughs at him, waving her finger in his face.

Sound: I think that’s pissed him off.

Hostyle: Jensen charges at Sage and she counters with a drop toe-hold before skipping off to the other side of the ring to continue laughing at him.

Sound: Now he’s REALLY pissed.

Hostyle: Jensen’s letting the anger get the best of him. He charges again and Sage leapfrogs over him and whacks him with a spinning heel kick for his troubles.

Sound: Sage now on the turnbuckle and she’s posing to the crowd who are chanting a word that rhymes with “plut”.

Hostyle: Braxton taking too long to pose as Jensen recovers and pulls her down off the turnbuckle in a nice powerbomb. The crowd erupts in cheers!

Sound: Santana on the outside and she is now realising the situation. She gets onto the apron and accuses Jensen of foul play and the referee is over to get her off.

Suddenly, Leviticus runs through the audience and slides into the ring undetected by the referee. He hits Jensen in the head with his C4 Championship belt and rolls out of the ring before the referee turns around.

Sound: Blatant interference from Leviticus and Jensen’s momentum is stopped dead in his tracks!

Hostyle: I don’t know about you but Leviticus looks perfectly healthy to me.

Sound: Sage crawling into the cover and she nonchalantly sits on him for the arrogant pin. ONE... TWO... THREE! The Braxtons and GSW has done it again!

Cherry: Here is your winner... SAAAGGEEE BRAAAXTOOOOON!

Leviticus joins the Braxtons in the ring to celebrate as both girls reclaim their tiaras and raise their hands in the air in victory.

Hostyle: More of GSW's cheap tactics have resulted in another victory for them. I think they had this planned the entire time.

Sound: This is unfortunately not the last we've seen of the Braxtons tonight as they have their "Official Coronation" later on tonight.

Hostyle: I absolutely can't wait.

Sound: Your sarcasm humours me.

A shot of Veronica Cherrywood running around backstage is seen once again; she is hovering outside Chris Austin’s locker room with a microphone in her hand. She knocks on the door again and anxiously waits for him to appear. After garnering no reaction whatsoever, she gives up and makes her way back to her interview area where she bumps into Skyler Striker.

Cherrywood: Skyler! Skyler! Can I have a word with you?

Striker: You may have several words, if you’d like.

Cherrywood: Is it true that this will be your last night here at Full Metal Wrestling?

Striker: You don’t beat around the bush do you? The rumors are true - I can speak for myself at least - that this will be my last night here.

Cherrywood: Why is that?

Striker: I’m disappointed about how this place turned out. Full Metal Wrestling, in my opinion, is crumbling and I’d hate to be around to see something I loved so much to be ruined by people like GSW.

Cherrywood: But what about all your fans? What about your legacy here?

Striker: My fans know where to find me if they want. As for my legacy, I’ve already established a pretty good legacy if I say so myself - two time Abandoned Champion, Tag Team Champion, C4 Champion, Full Metal War veteran. I’d say that’s pretty impressive.

Cherrywood nods her head as the fans pleas seem to dislike Striker’s intention of leaving.

Cherrywood: Do you have any final words you want to say before your last match here?

Striker: So long, Full Metal Wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!!   AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 3:49 am

”We This to Ourselves” by Anberlin plays as Striker excuses himself to walk out to compete in his final match.

Sound: So at least one half of the rumors are true. Skyler Striker will be leaving FMW after this match, it seems.

Hostyle: Striker’s been an excellent competitor since day one and it will definitely be a bittersweet farewell for the FMW veteran.

Skyler Striker appears on the ramp to a massive wave of applause, even receiving a standing ovation from the fans in the audience. He silently and humbly makes his way down the ramp, clapping hands with the fans in the front rows.

Cherry: The following contest is a C4 rules match. Introducing first, from Perth, Australia, weighing in at 217lbs... this is SKYYLERRRR STRIIKEERRR!

Hostyle and Sound stop to give Skyler Striker a standing ovation and applause at their announcers table before his music is cut off and is replaced by ”Holy Roller Novacaine” by Kings of Leon. The crowd begins to boo as Anwyl makes his way to the ring.

Cherry: And his opponent, from Melbourne, Australia, weighing in at 225 lbs... ANNWYYYL!

Sound: Now here is a man who we haven’t seen in a while, Anwyl.

Hostyle: He returned and formed a tandem with Abel Steele. Bad news for him, Abel Steele was fired for his “efforts”, now Anwyl is back to being by himself.

Anwyl slides into the ring and immediately springs onto Striker, laying into him with closed fist punches.

Sound: The referee has called for the bell and this C4 rules match has begun.

Hostyle: Anwyl on the attack early and he’s looking to gain the early advantage. He pulls Striker to his feet but Striker counters with a quick kick to the gut.

Sound: Quick thinking by Striker there.

Hostyle: Striker bouncing off the ropes and hitting a front flip heel kick sending Anwyl straight to the ground. Striker goes to the ropes again, this time springboarding off it...

Sound: SPRINGBOARD IMPALER DDT! I believe he calls that one Reimplementation.

Hostyle: Striker climbing up to the top turnbuckle and the fans are loving it. Anwyl is still down from that DDT and Striker leaps off and executes a perfect corckscrew splash!

Sound: Striker has kept on his feet since the beginning of this match and it’s working out for him well.

Hostyle: Striker locking in a painful looking Lion Tamer as Anwyl struggles to reach the ropes.

Sound: One would think it’s too early for a submission move but after the incredible offense that Striker has sustained, it would be hard to argue this right now.

Hostyle: Anwyl crawling... and he barely makes it to the ropes.

Sound: Striker breaks the hold but he is still feeling it. He’s waiting for Anwyl to get back to his feet... he runs to the ropes and springboards off the middle rope and hits a sick enzuigiri.

Hostyle: Anwyl was just knocked out cold by that hit and Striker taking the opportunity to lock in another Lion Tamer as Anwyl screams in pain!

As Anwyl screams in agony, P. Thurston Devreaux appears on the top of the ramp with a microphone in hand.

Devreaux: Stop this match! Stop this match right now! Ref, I’m ordering you to stop this match!

The referee looks up from Anwyl at Devreaux and after a brief moment of hesitation, calls for the bell. Striker looks up at Devreaux as confused as the referee and he lets go of the hold.

Devreaux: So I heard about your plans to leave this place? That’s too bad to hear.

Skyler nods his head as he leans against the ropes, waiting to hear what Devreaux has to say for himself.

Devreaux: Your good friend Anwyl there, did you see what I done to his buddy Abel Steele? Well, I thought... I’m in a bit of a firing mood, and seeing as you didn’t bother to consult me about your feelings towards FMW, well... Skyler Striker... YOU’RE FIRED!

The crowd erupts in an almost deafening sound of boos as Devreaux disappears backstage and Striker looks as if he was struck by a frying pan in the middle of the ring.

Sound: You’ve got to be kidding me! Devreaux is out of his mind!

Hostyle: Skyler Striker was... fired?

Sound: In the middle of his match as well, which he clearly was about to win.

Hostyle: This is... I have no words.

After a moment of stillness, Striker nods his head and raises his arm up for the crowd in a sign of respect. The audience breaks out into a “THANK YOU STRIKER” chant as Skyler Striker makes his final exit.

Sound: I doubt this was the way he wanted to go out but he is getting the respect from the fans that he surely deserves.

Skyler stops on the top of the ramp and turns around to face the audience; he waves to them for the last time before disappearing backstage.

Ammunition and COTTON ON CLOTHING proudly present:

AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!! 295365_245533275478486_100000654463416_811606_2072259_n

Ammunition 16.3 wrote:
Hostyle: Whitt charges… BOOTS FROM AUSTIN!

As Whitt charges forward for his face-stomping finisher, Austin rolls backwards onto his shoulders and thrusts his boots into the air. His feet connect with the charging Whitt’s chin, sending him down.

Hostyle: Now that… that’s a cool move I’ve never seen before.

Sound: Austin is impressing the master of innovation. I’m liking it.

Hostyle: Whitt trying to get up… OCCAM’S RAZOR! JUST LIKE THAT!

Sound: And Apostasy is grabbing Santana from outside of the ring. He’s keeping her out!

Hostyle: ONE…TWO…THREE! GOOD GUYS WIN! GOLD STANDARD GOES DOWN!

Cherry: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS… APOSTASY AND CHRISSSSSS AUSSSTINNNNNN!

And that was the...

AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!! 295365_245533275478486_100000654463416_811606_2072259_n

The arena is lit up with magenta lights as a shot of several tuxedo-clad waiters is shown each holding a tray with several hors d'oeuvres and a bottle of Voss serving the fans in the audience as "I'm Still Hot" by Luciana sounds throughout the arena. Both Sage and Santana walk out, dressed in matching scarlet red evening gowns and both have matching tiaras on their heads. Their championship belt is elevated on a throne in the middle of the ring which is flanked by two chaise sofa chairs.

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Sage and Santana, the Braxton Twins!

Sound: Now it's time for the Braxtons "Official Coronation". I can't say I'm entertained by the idea but we have to watch it nevertheless.

Hostyle: At least we'll know the name of the new championship. I just hope to God that they didn't name it the "Braxtonlicious Championship" like they claimed they would.

Sage and Santana are helped up the stairs by a male valet and they step into the ring as they wave around to the fans who despise them. They both grab a microphone each, still waving to the crowd who only enjoy the free food out of this coronation, and take a seat on the chairs provided in the ring.

Sage: Please, please hold your applause everyone! Settle down!

Santana: Ever since we stepped foot in this ring, we knew we were destined for greatness. We bode our time, waited for the right opportunity to strike - and strike we did.

Sage: We have become the first female champions in FMW history! Way to go, Faith. Not.

Santana: Now, I know everyone has one big question in their mind regarding this title coronation. One question they've been dying to know the answer for. One question they need the answer to. Well, we have the answer for you.

Sage: You want your answer? You've got it. Santana is wearing Vera Wang and I'm wearing Valentino. I hope that has set your mind at ease.

The crowd boos this as the twins continue to wave around to the booing fans.

Santana: Thank you so much for joining us during this royal celebration of ours, although the man at the front here needs to ease up on the free food. You're pushing the scales enough as it is, sweetheart.

Sage: Santana and I have thought it through and we have decided for a name for our championship belt. After tossing up ideas such as "Sexy Bitch Championship" and "Babe Championship", we've come up with a great name for it. We've decided to name it...

Sage and Santana: The Braxtons-Only Championship!

The crowd erupts in deafening boos as Sage and Santana hoist their championship in the air with big grins on their faces. Suddenly, their celebration is interrupted by Ammunition GM, P. Thurston Devreaux who walks out with a microphone in his hand.

Devreaux: The Braxtons-Only Championship? You wanted to name that the Braxtons-Only Championship? That would mean, of course, that the only people allowed to hold that championship and therefore compete for it would be you two, correct?

Both girls nod their heads much to the dismay of the audience.

Devreaux: I see what you're trying to do, girls, and it's not going to work. I’m already in a foul mood after the Skyler Striker debacle and you and you two and your little games are not going to work, not this time. I did give you the right to name the championship, yes, but you two have apparently abused that power and I am therefore stripping you of that right, especially after that stunt you two and Leviticus pulled tonight.

The crowd pops for this as the Braxtons look shocked at Devreaux's announcement.

Devreaux: FMW Management and I will discuss the aim for this championship. As for now, ladies, enjoy your coronation.

Devreaux drops his microphone and exits through the curtains during the Braxtons screams at him.

Sage: You can't do that to us! Get back here! We deserved this championship!

Suddenly, "Now's my Time" by D.J.I.G blasts through the PA as Brett "the Bull" Jackson makes his way out to the ring dressed in a suit to the delight of the crowd. He takes a glass of Voss water and downs it before sliding into the ring to meet the twins.

Jackson: I'd hate to reign on your parade, girls, but I really wanted to join the party out here. Free food and strippers, it’s what every man wants in life.

The audience erupts in cheers and laughter as Sage and Santana look completely outraged at Jackson’s comment.

Jackson: Also, I wanted to let you know that your belt - whatever its called - is coming home with me. I will be making sure of that.

Santana: Get out! You're ruining our celebration!

Jackson: The celebration was ruined the minute you two stepped through that curtain.

Santana screams and lunges forward, slapping Jackson across the face. He smiles and turns back to Santana who, now joined by Sage, is slapped on the other cheek, this time by Sage.

Sound: I don't think they want to do that to the Bull...

Jackson lunges at both twins and only manages to grab Santana as Sage hightails it out of the ring. Jackson grabs Santana's hair and waves around to the crowd and in one easy, swift movement, rips off Santana's dress and strips her down to her bra and panties to a huge cheer from the crowd.

Hostyle: Jackson just stripped Santana of her dress and she's livid! The crowd is loving it!

Santana rolls out of the ring and Sage attempts to cover her sister as the girls scurry up the ramp and out of the arena as Brett Jackson's music hits once again as he slides out of the ring and claps hands with the fans in the audience.

Sound: We'll be back once the crew has gotten rid of all this crap.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!!   AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 3:51 am

Veronica Cherrywood has opted once again to hover outside Chris Austin’s locker room and knocks on the door again. She is startled when the door actually opens and Chris Austin appears, visibly annoyed.

Austin: Yes ma’am?

Cherrywood: I’m sorry to bother you, Chris, but I and the rest of the fans here in attendance are dying to know about -

Austin: About those “rumors”, yes?

Cherrywood: Yes, exactly. You saw what happened out there to Striker. What’s going on, champ? Will we be saying goodbye to you as well tonight?

Austin: Striker was a commendable man that deserved a better farewell than that, I will admit.

Cherrywood: What about you? Are you leaving us?

Austin: I won’t give you a proper answer to this now; however, I’ll be sure to let you and everyone else know my plans for the future after I beat Whitt in the middle of that ring. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have some preparation to do.

Austin slams the door in Cherrywood’s face who stands there with a puzzled expression on her face.

”Honkey Kong” by Apathy ft. Vinnie Paz hits as Jeff Whitt makes his way out onto the entrance ramp, noticeably unaccompanied by Crusoe.

Cherry: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is our MAIN EVENT. Introducing first, from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, weighing in at 245 lbs, he is representing Gold Standard Wrestling... JEFFFF WHITT!

Sound: With all the controversy surrounding Chris Austin in this match, it was almost unmentioned that Jeff Whitt has to win this match if he wants to even think about getting a rematch against Apostasy for the Ultraviolent championship.

Jeff Whitt steps into the ring and waits anxiously as his music fades out; the crowd stands in anticipation for their reigning FMW champion. Finally, ”Premeditated Murder” by J.Cole hits as Chris Austin makes his entrance.

Cherry: And his opponent, from San Jose, California, weighing in at 230 lbs, he is the current reigning Full Metal Champion... this is CHRISSS AUSSTIIINNNN!

Hostyle: And the crowd are on their feet as they cheer on the champ!

Sound: This could very well be the last time they cheer him on though.

Austin claps hands with the fans and slides into the ring, placing his FMW Championship in his corner.

Sound: The referee sounds for the bell and this match is underway! Listen to the crowd cheering Austin’s name in this match!

Hostyle: Whitt early in on the attack, raking the champs eyes. Typical cheap tactic by GSW.

Sound: Whitt waiting for his opponent to get up instead of going in on the attack. Bad mistake, especially one to make on the champ.

Hostyle: Whitt goes for the big boot but Austin ducks it and counters a running Whitt with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker.

Sound: Told you. Bad mistake.

Hostyle: Whitt back up to his feet and Austin leaps up and delivers a sick sounding enzuigiri to the side of Whitt’s head.

Sound: Austin into the early cover... ONE... TWO... KICKOUT!

Hostyle: Austin back to his feet and Whitt is crawling away. Austin catches his foot and locks in an ankle lock, much to the dismay of Whitt.

Sound: Look at how he’s wrenching that ankle! The champ’s not messing around tonight!

Hostyle: Whitt makes it to the ropes and Austin breaks the hold.

Sound: That could possibly be the only move that saves Whitt tonight.

Hostyle: Austin picking up the dazed Whitt and sets him up. OUCH! Austin just powerbombed him into the turnbuckles and Whitt doesn’t even know where he is.

Sound: This is a regular favourite of Austin’s...

Hostyle: Austin catches a dazed Whitt and throws him over with a nicely executed belly-to -belly suplex.

Sound: Austin calls that combo the Big Bang Theory and he’s going for the pin. ONE... TWO... WHITT KICKS OUT JUST BARELY!!

Hostyle: Austin nearly had it and -

Crusoe appears on the top of the ramp, seemingly hesitating about running down to the ring to help his friend and disobeying Drew Michaels.

Sound: Crusoe’s here as I expected him to be, but he’s not moving.

Hostyle: Austin has noticed this and is ordering Crusoe to leave.

Sound: Oh! Watch out! Whitt with the roll-up! ONE... TWO... Austin rolls back! ONE... TWO... KICKOUT! Crusoe’s distraction nearly backfired for Whitt!

Hostyle: Austin turning around and he knees Whitt in the gut. He’s got him in his grip. He’s looking for it. He picks up Whitt... AND HE HIT IT! CLASS DISMISSED! That’s it! This one’s over!

Sound: Austin into the cover... ONE... TWO... THREE! Austin wins!

Hostyle: Austin wins the match, but now I want to hear what he has to say for himself.

Cherry: Here is your winner... CHRISSS AUSSTINNNN!

Austin’s music goes to play but Austin grabs a mic and tells them to cut it.

Austin: Now... I’m finally going to get a chance to speak about what’s on everyone’s mind right now.

Devreaux: Stop right there, buddy!

P. Thurston Devreaux appears on the top of the ramp next to Crusoe, who is soon ordered to go to the back with the barely-walking Jeff Whitt.

Devreaux: Great performance out there, champ. I was really impressed. But no, you will not to get to address this situation as if it’s within your authority to do so. I heard what you had to say before about wanting to leave this company, and you know what? I’m just going to let you do that.

Austin raises the mic to his lips to speak but is cut off by Devreaux.

Devreaux: Under MY terms. Chris Austin, you are hereby stripped of the Full Metal Championship and, just like Skyler Striker... YOU ARE FIIRRRREED!

The crowd’s deafening boos is mixed in with the laughter of P. Thurston Devreaux who takes the opportunity from far away to taunt Austin by pointing at him. Chris Austin, looking very frustrated in the middle of the ring, looks up and slides out of the ring in hot pursuit of Devreaux who opts to run away.

Sound: No way! He’s done it again! He’s gone insane!

Hostyle: Devreaux didn’t let Skyler leave on his own terms and he’s done the exact same to Austin! He’s fired both of them!

Sound: Austin is livid!

Drew Michaels appears on the top of the rampway, slow clapping Chris Austin with a smug grin on his face as the fans in the audience start to cheer “THANK YOU CHRIS!” Austin eyes him off and Drew holds his hands up and says “I’m not here for a fight”.

Hostyle: And the... former Full Metal Champion is making his final exit.

Sound: Class dismissed.

After eyeing off Drew Michaels, Austin disappears backstage, leaving Michaels on the top of the ramp all by himself. After a moment, Michaels walks down to the ring and grabs the FMW Championship that Austin left behind. He slides into the ring and raises the championship in the air to a loud chorus of boos.

Sound: Drew’s back and Austin’s gone. Is that a sight we’re going to see from now on?

Hostyle: The whole landscape of FMW has changed in the space of one night.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!!   AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 3:52 am

OOC: AAAAANNNDD here we are! Not as exceptional as Ammunition can be but this show was literally a one-man effort in so you'll have to forgive me for any errors there may be in this show. But feel free to enjoy it either way.

Merry Christmas and Feliz Navidad!
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!!   AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Good job filing the breach.

I haven't really read the whole show properly to digest but it seems like a reasonable rundown.

I for one am happy to see the job done and hopefully you can get the run down from Edible on where the direction was planned and run with it. If not hopefully you can build your own path (with some help)...

Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!!   AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:10 am

Leviticus: Hmmm, it appears as though at the end of the day GSW is triumphant yet again. Perhaps the Anti-Virus will kill this disease faster then originally thought. It doesn't matter how fast it kills it though, simply that it dies....

OOC: Noah looking like a boss! I had a different idea for the Levi vs Jensen match but considering I didn't get it to you in time you did very nicely with it. This was quite an enjoyable outing and I am glad you stepped up in such a big way. A big round of applause to you and I hope you get moved up to head writer understudy immediately. Smile
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!!   AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:55 pm

OOC: Noah looking like a boss! I had a different idea for the Levi vs Jensen match but considering I didn't get it to you in time you did very nicely with it. This was quite an enjoyable outing and I am glad you stepped up in such a big way. A big round of applause to you and I hope you get moved up to head writer understudy immediately. Smile[/quote]

+1

Awesome work Noah!
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!!   AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:44 am

OOC: Nit Picky as buuuuuttt Anwyl's theme song is "My Curse" by Killswitch Engage... Good work with the one man attempt and success at putting out a show...

Might have to return and take control of Anwyl, ck-caine is a hellva drug
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!!   AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:29 pm

Leviticus: GSW has succeeded on such a level that even the so called "mightiest" members of the plague ridden will not dare to oppose us.

Where are all of those who mocked and bragged not too long ago?

Are you really so afraid?
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!!   AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:14 am

Sage: What Leviticus said. But repeated in a way that Santana and I would speak.

Santana: Also, Brett Jackson, you are so dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!!   AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 17.1 RESULTS!!
Page 1 of 1