Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mikes big bad feedback thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Natural Born Thriller

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Brett Jackson
Championship:

Mikes big bad feedback thread Empty
PostSubject: Mikes big bad feedback thread   Mikes big bad feedback thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:00 pm

Nicholas Gray: I heard someone say you were bored is that true? lol. not bad given what you gave yourself to work with. I am just getting back so I don't really know where storylines are but who doesn't enjoy a little "jobber smash"? anyway the writing quality is decent but you can totally put out better stuff. I've seen it. work a little harder next time.

Antonio G. : I like where you are going. We haven't really had a mute since X was around these parts and it looks like you are going to take this character in a completely new direction which i Like. I got a bit of a foley "have a nice day" vibe from this that i don't know was intentional but i Liked it. Keep up the good work.

Prideman: Really liked this dude. Am gonna have to go back and read again it after I smoke lol. Enjoyed your pacing and verbiage. Also one of the more seamless of lyrics in a promo I have seen. Here is hoping somehow i come out on top of you and jack. .... No homo

Brooks: Short and to the point. Not sure what this is leading toward but I am intrigued.

Mark: Dude I love me a good origin story. This was a solid way of reintroducing yourself and as always I am a fan of yours. The style and flow are great and I am excited to see where you take this.

Jensen: Much much improved from what i am used to seeing from you. You as a bro works beautifully and it is a unique arc around these parts which is refreshing. that being said i think this type of setup would work much better as a segment than as a promo. If you can find a way to use this idea in a narrative form I think you could be on to something.

Last edited by The Natural Born Thriller on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Mikes big bad feedback thread   Mikes big bad feedback thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:37 pm

I'll work hard when this jobber smash (which isn't a little since it's been this whole cycle :/) is over. But it is ending this show, so better stuff will be put out.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Mikes big bad feedback thread   Mikes big bad feedback thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:05 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
I'll work hard when this jobber smash (which isn't a little since it's been this whole cycle :/) is over. But it is ending this show, so better stuff will be put out.

its all good. wasnt trying to be overly critical I have just seen what you put out before is all. I understand the frustration though
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Mikes big bad feedback thread   Mikes big bad feedback thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Really cool to get some positive feedback. I felt really good about this promo, being rather new to this I feel like I'm starting to hit my stride. I honestly hope it leads to a win as Prideman could do with it!
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Mikes big bad feedback thread   Mikes big bad feedback thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Loins wrote:
Really cool to get some positive feedback. I felt really good about this promo, being rather new to this I feel like I'm starting to hit my stride. I honestly hope it leads to a win as Prideman could do with it!

you ever want feedback just hit me up. before or after its posted doesnt matter.
Back to top Go down
The Mystery Opponent

The Mystery Opponent

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Whoever I Want To Be Today
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Mikes big bad feedback thread   Mikes big bad feedback thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:47 am

Feedbacks? Plz?

You can find it in the Amm V&P thread where Levi posted it for me. Been awhile since I have done something like this so feedback would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sean Jensen
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Mikes big bad feedback thread   Mikes big bad feedback thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:03 pm

^^^Excellent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mikes big bad feedback thread   Mikes big bad feedback thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mikes big bad feedback thread
Page 1 of 1