Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+15
Mark Johansson
Leon Caprice
RCA
Edible14
The Dude
Loins
PBrooks
The Natural Born Thriller
Braxton
Leviticastform
Damien
Drake Parker
Nicholas Gray
Easty
the nick bryson
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What Im looking forward to most at 16.3 is
SMUT IN ACTION!
Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Another rough defense for the tag champs.
Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Kuruk and Friend looking for retribution against the Pack!
Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
MORPHEUS' FIRST MATCH! Poor Brooks =(
Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap43%Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Boino and Marky Mark lay down funky tracks. Or wrestle.
Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
David GS looks to reclaim his gold
Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Loins

Loins

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:01 am

Easty wrote:
Loins wrote:
I'd say something about having another go at the tag titles, being that we're actually winning now, but Jack doesn't seem to want to win the titles.

Frowns

Damnit Jack....

Hey, hey, woah. I wasn't sure if you were ready for those titles. Big difference.

Now that we're building up our, by which I mean The Pack's, credibility, we'll get our chance soon enough.

Pack a bowl and relax, Daniel. The meteor shower's coming.

Surely winning proves you're ready. We woulda done that... oh well. That's the past, ONWARDS.

I guess maybe we will have a rematch for the titles sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:44 am

I'd say, "been there, crushed that skull". . . .

But anything is better than this.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:51 am

Cut to an abandoned apartment where a dredlocked figure is sitting by candle light. “It's On!” by Korn is playing in the background. There is a paper bag on the floor.

???: I remember now. It's all coming back to me.

The person is holding a burning joint in their hand.

???: I'm not who I used to be. But I'll be damned if I'm gonna keep this charade up.

The person lifts the joint to their lips but still the camera doesn't show their face.

???: Crime fighting? I used to sell drugs for fucks sake...

The person grabs the paper bag in their hand and sets it alight over the candle.

???: I just had a shot at the world title... And I failed spectacularly. This time I'm more motivated. This time I'll prove myself. Once and for all.

The person puts the joint out and gets up going over to a boarded up window and looking out between the board and broken glass.

???: I've often wondered why I still haven't achieved anything in my career, whether it was down to careful planning by the men above or such paranoid delusions. But I know now. I know it's my own sick fault. I've been stuck in a rut for too long. I don't need a paper bag over my head to hide myself away anymore, I am who I am.

A car pulls up outside and out steps a man looking like a thug.

???: Ah, the next delivery has arrived.

The man opens the door and lets the thug in.

Thug: Easy man, you sure you can shift all of this?

The thug takes what looks to be a kilo of white powder from somewhere inside his pants.

???: Yeah of course I can. I have plenty of sales.

Thug: You squatting this place or somethin'?

???: Nah just here temporally.

Thug: Cool. You've got my number so just ring me when you've sold it all, I'll get you another one quickly.

???: No problem.

Thug: Cool. In a bit.

The thug gets back in the car and drives away. The man inside starts weighing the kilo as the scene fades out.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Damien wrote:
I'd say, "been there, crushed that skull". . . .

But anything is better than this.

I'm not sure what Jack has going on, but I am determined to win the tag titles. Let's admit, we're not exactly facing the highest level of competiton, either of us. And I wasn't the one having my skull crushed. You are the Champs, deservedly, but some day down the road we'll meet again and it will be a different story. Regardless of whether you get YNG, I hope you keep those titles until we meet again. Good luck.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Brett Jackson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:07 pm

Well I just love being counted out before the bell even rings. Far be it from me to say you didn't earn the last victory but perhaps the story goes a bit differently when I don't get jumped.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:40 pm

If Jack doesn't completely blow it as before, you guys do have a shot. You're legitimately good in the ring, Prideman. Shame about the company you keep, but hey, whatever, if it makes you happy who cares.

Because, yeah, anything's better than this shit.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:50 pm

The Natural Born Thriller wrote:
Well I just love being counted out before the bell even rings. Far be it from me to say you didn't earn the last victory but perhaps the story goes a bit differently when I don't get jumped.

Not counting you out. Just know that turning up and demanding respect gets you nowhere. I tried it and got called out for being shit. To many I'm still shit but to hear one of the tag champs tell me that I'm good in the ring means a lot to me. I've had to work for that. Until that you're shit to everyone. It's called heirarchy.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:56 pm

Loins wrote:
Well I just love being counted out before the bell even rings. Far be it from me to say you didn't earn the victory but perhaps the story goes a bit differently when I don't get jumped.

Not counting you out. Just know that turning up and demanding respect gets you nowhere. I tried it and got called out for being shit. To many I'm still shit but to hear one of the tag champs tell me that I'm good in the ring means a lot to me. I've had to work for that. Until that you're shit to everyone. It's called heirarchy.

I understand that. Sometimes you have to just sit back and take a minute and watch how shit gets done. Just run the risk of being a nobody rather than an annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:21 pm

Loins wrote:
Well I just love being counted out before the bell even rings. Far be it from me to say you didn't earn the victory but perhaps the story goes a bit differently when I don't get jumped.

I understand that. Sometimes you have to just sit back and take a minute and watch how shit gets done. Just run the risk of being a nobody rather than an annoyance.

Says you, I became an annoyance and then won a championship.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:26 pm

Jonathon King wrote:
Loins wrote:

Says you, I became an annoyance and then won a championship.

Was not at all a slam I was simply saying that it can pay to be an annoyance because at least then you get noticed
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:18 am

LOLOLOLOL DEADLINES
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:51 am

We join Damien in a Wendy's restaurant. He's sitting in a booth alone, eating from a carton of chicken nuggets. As he chews on a bite, he pulls out his phone and checks the time: 8:54 p.m.

"Twenty minutes late and counting," he mumbles in annoyance. "As if I have nothing better to do than wait for his ass."

The door suddenly swings open and a man in a long black trench coat walks in carrying a long, wooden box under his arm. His face is shadowed by the coat's hood, but Damien already realizes who it is. The man spots the Sin Eater and approaches slowly. He stands the box up against the table and takes a seat across from Damien, pulling his hood back slightly, revealing gaunt, haggard features.

"Damien," he says, his voice barely above a whisper. "Thank you for meeting with me."

"Skip the pleasantries, Jacob," Damien replies. "Aren't you supposed to be dead?"

"Officially, yes," Jacob says with a sneer. "That bastard Gabriel Crow brought me pretty close. But in the end, immortality can not be broken by some wayward servant of the Abyss."

"Gabe always thought he was above the rules. I'm just glad that mental link was broken."

"You're welcome, by the way."

"Fuck you."

Jacob shifts his gaze down to the table.

"How is Jessica?"

"She's turned out to be a chip off the old psychotic block," Damien says, glaring at his food.

Jacob's eyes go wide in surprise.

"That isn't possible. She was so pure-hearted."

"She's also the daughter of a man who had her gangraped by a group of skinhead rednecks to help bring out her boyfriend's killer instinct."

Jacob remains silent for a long moment. Damien continues eating his food, trying not to allow his impatience to show on his face.

"It's hard to believe," Jacob says finally. "I tried to raise her to be everything I wasn't. Kind, generous."

"Blind leading the blind," Damien says, pushing his food away. "What'd you call me here for?"

Jacob grabs the box and pulls it onto the table. He unhooks the clasps and opens it, revealing a beautifully crafted cane. The handle looks to be made of silver, a stark contrast to the the dark ebony shaft. Etched into the wood is a dragon, carefully carved with the utmost detail, then painted a light jade. The handle sticks out at a ninety degree angle from the shaft, and seems to latch into place.

"I suppose I owe you," says Jacob, "for banishing Sonneillon. With the demon gone, I can live my eternity as I wish instead of in servitude."

"What is this," Damien asks, entranced by the cane.

"I'm not completely sure. I've run tests on it to check it's capabilities and come up with nothing. It's enchanted, no doubt. I tried to smash it with a sledgehammer. It left no mark, and the head of the hammer snapped off."

Damien reaches his hand out and takes hold of the cane. He closes his eyes and focuses upon the cane's aura, and is suddenly overwhelmed by the power coming off of it in waves.

"Holy shit," he grunts, dropping the cane. "There's at least three seperate Powers involved in its making."

"It's always three," remarks Jacob, standing up from the table. "Consider my debt to you paid in full."

Without another word, he leaves, the restaurant employees watching him on the way out. Damien closes the case and grabs another chicken nugget.

"Beautiful cane," a voice muses from across the table.

Damien does his best not to acknowledge the presence across the table, keeping his eyes trained upon his chicken.

"First time you've appeared to me in front of people, Eliza," he mumbles. "Why?"

"Curious to your reaction, love," she replies. "I'm actually a little disappointed. I was hoping for a gasp, at least."

"And alert the people that work here of my seemingly schizoid tendencies? No, thanks."

"They're already staring at you for talking to yourself like this."

"God damn it."

Damien glances toward the front counter out of the corner of his eye. Sure enough, all of the employees are staring straight at him.

"It's not like you need to speak anyway," Eliza says. "I can hear your thoughts just fine."

"I don't much like the sound of that," Damien replies. "I've had too many other occupants up there already."

"It's not like that, exactly. It just makes it easier for us to communicate."

Damien shakes his head and chances a glance back to the front counter. Most of the employees are now busy with tasks around the kitchen, all except for the girl at the cash register. She continues to stare at Damien a dreamy look in her eyes.

What's her problem, he thinks.

"She thinks you're hot," Eliza replies brazenly.

Yeah, right.

"It's true. It's not like you're an ugly guy."

Sure about that?

"Don't let the Skank Twins lower your confidence. Do you not realize how many girls tend to hit on you?"

Uh. . . .

"Typical awkward male. You should go for it."

Damien looks up and smiles.

Why would I want her when I've got you?

Eliza frowns at him and shakes her head.

"I won't always be here, love."

Without waiting for Damien to reply, Eliza disappears. Damien stares ahead, confused at those last words. He looks back to the counter, looking at the girl who is staring at him. After a moment, he shakes his head. He stands up, grabs the case holding the cane, and leaves the restaurant. He jumps into his rented sedan, tosses the case in the back, and drives off, heading for the arena.

Well, here we are again. A new pair of jobbers, ready to get the skulls crushed.

I've got a different opinion from my partner. I don't think YNG are trying to bore us. I think they're just pussies.

Think about it. They revived a dead brand so they could dominate it. They hide behind a rich asshole who hands them whatever they want. They can only win by cheating or other underhanded tactics.

Then they see a team that took the tag belts off of what was supposed to be the greatest team in history, Caesar and Harlequin. They see a team that went on to dominate a division. Though it was stagnant, there were still teams worth facing at the beginning.

Leviticus and Jonathan King.

Slegnadamus and Butters.

Sharpedo King and Stormmaster.

Eastwood and Prideman.

And they all fell.

So, stay away, YNG. Be the pussies we all know you are.

Or you're liable to get your skulls crushed.

. . . . . . . .

Oh, by the way. Quick question to management.

WHICH OF YOU MOTHER-FUCKERS BOOKED ME AS DAMIEN GODS DAMNED BLAZE?!
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Don't start office job til Monday and already in and out of meetings all day. Damien & Nick, if you two successfully defend your titles this show, I may have some news you have been longing to hear. Consider it my first deed as part of corporate.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:53 pm

Hah, they care so little about the titles they book a vampire instead of the actual champion.

WHY AM I TEAMING WITH A FUCKING VAMPIRE?!
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:03 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Hah, they care so little about the titles they book a vampire instead of the actual champion.

WHY AM I TEAMING WITH A FUCKING VAMPIRE?!

To do list:

1. Have match against Morpheus.
2. Announce surprise after tag match.
3. Fire twat who booked vampire instead of actual champ to team with Nicholas Gray.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Anyone surprised by it should get head checked.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:45 am

I think we all know who booked you as Blaze. There's only one man that can troll that hard. His name is Nick Bryson. The Troll of Trolls.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:10 pm

Sage: They probably booked you wrong because you're boring and forgettable. Everyone else is thinking it, I just have the balls to say it.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Longoria wrote:
Sage: They probably booked you wrong because you're boring and forgettable. Everyone else is thinking it, I just have the balls to say it.

You're a Maxim cover girl that has balls? You might need to get that taken care of Ms. Braxton. Failure to do so could possibly endanger the health and safety depending on what kind of balls you have and/or are referring to.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:00 pm

Sage: Okay, FMW's Greatest Disappointment, let me share with you a few things:
1) Santana's on the cover of Maxim, not me.
2) The term "balls" as used in this context is a metaphor.
3) Ratings will soar after you leave FMW because you have little to no fanbase and have less talent than Kim Kardashian.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:28 am

Longoria wrote:
Sage:
3) Ratings will soar after you leave FMW because you have little to no fanbase and have less talent than Kim Kardashian.

But her ass is way better than yours.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:42 am

Sage: Doubt it. Just because she gallivants with her goodies out on display does not make it better than mine. I'm just a classy woman who prefers to keep her morals and standards.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:43 am

What's that, Sage? I can't hear you over the sound of all these fucks I don't give.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:44 am

Longoria wrote:
Sage: Doubt it. Just because she gallivants with her goodies out on display does not make it better than mine. I'm just a classy woman who prefers to keep her morals and standards.

Had nothing to do with it, Miss Braxton. Quite frankly, from what I've seen (yes, I've checked you out before. I had downtime so I tried an experiment), you don't have much of one compared to Ms. Kardashian.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:24 am

RCA wrote:
Longoria wrote:

Had nothing to do with it, Miss Braxton. Quite frankly, from what I've seen (yes, I've checked you out before. I had downtime so I tried an experiment), you don't have much of one compared to Ms. Kardashian.

So I come back I see our FMW Champion being lousy with a mid-card diva. And of all people Mr. Austin

Please educate me on how things managed to slip this far?
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:41 am

Allow me to offer an explanation.

She's an insufferable bitch.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:12 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:

So I come back I see our FMW Champion being lousy with a mid-card diva. And of all people Mr. Austin

Please educate me on how things managed to slip this far?

No. You are someone whose hand I do not need to hold.

I merely said that I've seen better backsides and all of a sudden I'm being lousy with a mid-card diva. Heh. To be frank about it, I don't really care if you feel that way. I have other things to concern myself with, such as kicking Jeff Whitt and said diva's asses.

Besides, you know damn well that I used to be a LOT worse.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:00 pm

RCA wrote:
No. You are someone whose hand I do not need to hold.

I merely said that I've seen better backsides and all of a sudden I'm being lousy with a mid-card diva. Heh. To be frank about it, I don't really care if you feel that way. I have other things to concern myself with, such as kicking Jeff Whitt and said diva's asses.

Besides, you know damn well that I used to be a LOT worse.

Yes you use to be a lot worse, so what changed? Was it that gratifying inevitable point of you becoming the Full Metal Champion? That since there wasn't another man above you to aspire to beat, that finally you could take a 'deserved' break.

But this isn't the Chris Austin I have fought against in the past, this Chris Austin is deflated and highly beatable, because you have finally lost the one thing that kept you going, a desire to be better.

Teach yourself to be more ameliorative.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:21 am

Perhaps you are correct.

Perhaps you are more correct than you ever thought you would be.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:05 am

RCA wrote:
Perhaps you are correct.

Perhaps you are more correct than you ever thought you would be.

Perhaps...well allow me to give you the ultimatum of your future then.

Continue to waste away, belittling yourself until you eventually lose due to your lack of desire, and from there then begin the refining moment of The Radical Chris Austin. To either reign once more or retire as the broken man who couldn't hold his mantle.

Or start empowering your words again, be the man that won that title, the man who won Mt Vesuvius and begin to justify why you 'deserve' to be champion right now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy 16.3 Trash Talking Thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next